Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:41 am

Which cow?

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:25 am

Magsi the brown cow...moooooooooooooo

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:46 am

I think this post by Lyssa got the cow all in a huff.
She comes here wanting to 'set the record straight'.

Lyssa wrote:
Maia: "I don't know why people are imputing global collectivism to it. Paganism is the ultimate libertarianism."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She sums up the nonsense there succinctly. What a group!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and all that bs:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Where UFOs are described as the "moving sun"... I wonder if this will mutate into the symbolism of the Swastika, and then you'll have third reich and UFOs and ancient technology and evolved beings... transhumanism... hmm...

Pagan "tolerance" = libertarian 'individualism'...?

There are two kinds of individualisms, and two kinds of selfishness.

The Libertarian individual is an atomic individual who understands selfish-ness as the atomic ego indulging in its hedonistic/narcissistic pursuits.

The Pagan individual is an affirmative individual who understands self-ishness as the sovereignty over everything, everyone in his path through a ranked-ordering, a linking hierarchy affirming each and every such atom, affirming life, and himself.

"De Tocqueville, for example, criticizes the atomistic individualism, characteristic of democratic ages, which ‘merges with egoism’ and private interest, and ‘disposes each citizen to isolate himself from the mass of his fellows’. According to de Tocqueville, the equality which gives each citizen independence ultimately renders him isolated from the rest of society. Equality ‘tends to isolate men from each other’, encloses each citizen within himself, makes him forgetful of his ancestors and his descendents, and indifferent to the public and public virtue.
De Tocqueville and the other aristocratic liberals are antagonistic towards the self-interested, bourgeois form of individualism which preoccupies itself solely with personal ends and personal ambition, with its own well-being, comfort and security, and which dissociates itself from any wider social and political commitments or responsibility.

...In the Untimely Meditations, Nietzsche critically refers to our age as an ‘age of atoms, of atomistic chaos’ (UM III 4) and pejoratively employs the expression ‘atomistic revolution’ (UM IV 6). ...Nietzsche disparages not only the isolation and bourgeois self-interest of the individual in democratic culture, the ‘private person’, but also the abstract and ahistorical conception of the individual. Nietzsche conceives the individual as physiologically and organically situated in relation to particular historical and social circumstances, communities, institutions and practices. This view is expressed in acute opposition to the Christian, Cartesian (modern) and classical liberal conception of the individual, as well as to the abstract, fictive individual of Rousseau’s social contract theory, also excoriated by Taine and Burckhardt.
The Nietzschean individual is neither hollowed-out nor abstract, whereby the ‘uniqueness of his being has become an . . . uncommunicating atom’ (UM III 3)." [D.Dombowsky, Nietzsche's Machiavellian Politics]

What kind of "pride of individuality" is it to be asked to let alone on a self-determined path, yet seek 'minimum' government regulation to safeguard property? Its the 'pride' of one commissioning a watchman to provide him a soft snoring sleep at night. Pride of buying a peaceful sleep! LOL...

That is Paganism !
So let's add fuel to this blaze.

Words can be defined in any which way.
In modern minds the term "individual" has come to mean, like Lyssa points out, this unobstructed selfishness...this freedom to choose your identity.
You have the choice to be anything at any time, for the narcissistic nihilist. Ironically this always results in the same thing.
For instance, no matter the incredible" "freedoms" in the U.S. and the U.K. the majority seem to gravitate to the same identifications: money, production, consuming, sanctity of life, equality, oneness...the Judeo-Christian ethos in all its life denying variants.
Identification there is this symbolic thing where in the end all must behave uniformly, no matter how they dress or who they fuck or what food they eat.
You can wear a Che Guevara t-shirt at night and in the morning wear a suit to go off to your 9-5 job.

The only "freedom" there is a theoretical freedom from the past. An ideal promising an unburdening from everything in nature which is disturbing.
Nature turned into a park.

Taking Locke as their base, they imagine themselves free to invent themselves anew....each morning. Then changing their minds, like a woman does before exiting the house with a dress, they can change their identity once more....like changing shoes.
One day they fuck a man, the next a woman....if we really want to be libertarians the day after we may fuck a dog....or a chimp.

Identity for them is a fashion statement...a superficial appearance...and this is why they consider appearances an outer illusion.
For the simpleton appearance is only how something looks in a very broad way. Because the apparent can be hidden, masked, and with technologies it can be altered, the pathetic nihilist hopes that the past can also be erased with some cosmetics and forgetfulness; one forgets the past, denies it, ignores it, redefines it...and it ceases to be a factor.

For the Pagan identity IS the past. There is no escaping the past, there is only accepting and dealing with it, because the past is not always flattering or easy to accept.
It is an act of acceptance...of love, self-love.
When one loves one accepts the others imperfections, for the rest is easy to enjoy.
Only through this can a man try to surpass himself.

The Pagan pays homage to his past. He honors it because without it being exactly as it is he would not be present to honor or denounce it.

Nature is the sum of all nurturing...and so denying the past is essentially denying nature.
The struggle here is to know as much of it as possible, and then to interpret it as closely to its reality as possible.
The present, the apparent, is a living, interactive, manifestation of this past....and to perceive details in the apparent and to then integrate them into mental models that have references to the ongoing change which we call the world, and that are useful, is how we judge if our assessment of the apparent is correct or not.

But a warning is necessary here.
When we speak of the world we do not mean the man-made one we are surrounded by and which we mistake for the world at large.
We, in these modern times, live in environments dominated by human interventions...human artifices. We are like prisoners in a compound surrounded by high walls, existing in artificial lighting, with a regimented lifestyle, and its own internal logic.
Within these controlled environments it is easy to become confused and then convinced that what is fantasy is really fact.
All you have to do is look at those boys addicted to artificial gaming worlds. Protected from the world they can immerse themselves in an alternative.

But that's not what we use as a reference point.
We use nature as the standard and compare our abstractions with that.
Nature being, like I said, the sum of the past....but also what is not intervened upon by man. Nature is the state before man imposes his will to alter it in accordance to his preferences: Ideal<>Real.
We know that human artifices eventually fail to hold back nature...and that no matter how much you run from reality it always catches up.

----------------------------------

Now something should be said about change.
For the Modern nihilist change is always good. This is how sheltered and naive moderns have become.
For them it represents "hope", because when you hate yourself, nature, and the past, you dream of a better tomorrow. Any potential alternative is better than what is. Therefore for the modern self-hating nihilist all change is potentially good.
This is the fabricated Christian Paradise projected in a secular form as Utopia.
Paradise resides in the beyond time/space....whereas Utopia, the Marxist, modern, secular version of the same ethos, the same nihilism, is always immanent.
It never arrives because it is always coming. The "future" becomes this alternative description of Paradise. In it everything is cured, all are loved, peace reigns and happiness is the norm.

In fact, if we take modern cosmological models themselves, we see that change simply happens.
No effort required.
It is order, ordering, which is the rare, the revolutionary (re)action to entropy, to change. We call this ordering life, knowledge, experience etc.
But if change just happens and all is veering towards increasing entropy, then change is not positive towards life.
Life depends upon ordering...and entropy is a disordering....chaos defines as absolute randomness which inhibits life and consciousness.
As a theoretical state this coming "future" promises the absence of life, the absence of consciousness, and the absence of matter.

Of course the absolute is never attained, but that's another issue. An issue which would involve metaphysical explorations.

The Modernistic obsession with change is really a self-hatred dealing with the unknown by deluding itself that anything is better than the present or the past.
The present being but a more immediate past, as there is no present, no now no here.

We all have anxiety when dealing with the unknown. We deal with it by finding patterns of repetitive consistently to offer as some control.
This control, no matter how ephemeral or partial it might be, offers us comfort.
The more pronounced the control the more masculine it is. Masculinity being the sexual proclivity towards creating control and order.
Females are always attracted to its comforts and promises.
A man creates order, to whatever degree he can; a female surrenders and gives herself to it...she reproduces it and serves as a way to enhance and to make it more long lived...she propagates it.

This is why we find in Moderns this effete surrender to the concept of change. Change is so powerful that it seduces them with a promise.
In it the average moron thinks that the coming future will be better than the past, as such minds are infected with linear thinking and with this absolutist mentality where everything is coming to an end or to some final climax.
We see this more vividly in Christian end of the world scenarios.

The end of existence is considered a "better" state because they so despise the world itself.
But there is also hope in this nihilistic scenario, because for the infantile mind, contradiction which is escapist or offers a flattering positive outcome, is ignored.
This attitude is also found in their tactics against certain perceptions. They are quick to accuse the others of fear and primitiveness, because it is so evident in their own retarded conceptions.
For them the past is always inferior...to the future....and they can only see fear in those who make them afraid.

For the Pagan all is about cycles, not beginnings and ends.
The universe itself is a cycle of near absolute randomness (chaos) followed by near absolute order (singularity)....one replacing the other is fluid succession.

The Modern deludes himself that by rejecting the past he or she can manage to avoid the unavoidable future. He rejects nature and all its constructs, wanting to surrender to something stronger than itself: chaos or a system, a masculine state, a church, an ideology that promises him an escape out of reality...an escape out of nature...a way to deal with an unflattering, determining, past he cannot deal with.

In the present the masses need to be comforted and placated...and that is why all these ideologies offer a nihilistic relief from a world that is indifferent.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:58 pm

I doubt it - that it was my post there; but now that she's here,.... !

So many shy girls... coming to ruminate the free pastures...

I wish her a good stay ; )

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:34 pm

Maybe it was your intrusion into their fenced pastures that made them come sniffing for crotch.

Don't mind eyesinthedark...he lives up to his own moniker.
Luved how Nietzsche is an idiot and libertarianism is freedom.

Inspirational stuff.
I wonder why with so much "freedom" they all think alike...and like the same shit...and despise being exposed to mirrors.
Children like the idea that they can romp and stomp, while mommy is hovering over them...at a distance; ready to step-in and protect them form their own "free choices".

It makes them feel special.

Libertarians are like kids dreaming that they will grow up to be anything they want; fucking anyone they want.
Then they behave in exactly the same way.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Lyssa is the perfect ambassador.
I'm enjoying her postings on ILP.

She has in abundance what I lack: patience.
I could not have had the patience to engage a retard, like eyesinthedark, with politeness and kindness.

I would be telling it what I thought of it at the first drop of a moronic statement or an insulting innuendo...and if it were in my presence I would be wiping my feet on its head.
There was a time when I was more patient...but this gave way to my selfish desire to not waste any more time, with manimals, than I have to.

Lyssa is more forgiving...and she will sow some seeds.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:55 pm

I was joking, brown cow.
Why so serious?

None of this matters.
Alienation, pollution, decay, stupidity on the rise...all a big joke.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Satyr wrote:
Maybe it was your intrusion into their fenced pastures that made them come sniffing for crotch.

I think it has something to do with Dragon; not me.

Quote :

Don't mind eyesinthedark...he lives up to his own moniker.

Isn't that funny! The whole irony makes me laugh.

Quote :
Luved how Nietzsche is an idiot and libertarianism is freedom.

He's just all the more proving that Libs. are Hedonists by slandering whoever/whatever makes him uncomfortable.

Quote :

Inspirational stuff.
I wonder why with so much "freedom" they all think alike...and like the same shit...and despise being exposed to mirrors.
Children like the idea that they can romp and stomp, while mommy is hovering over them...at a distance; ready to step-in and protect them form their own "free choices".

It makes them feel special.

Libertarians are like kids dreaming that they will grow up to be anything they want; fucking anyone they want.
Then they behave in exactly the same way.

Can I post these comments there? That's a nice question.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Satyr wrote:
Lyssa is the perfect ambassador. Lyssa is more forgiving...and she will sow some seeds.

What a polite way of saying you think me a cow! LOLzzzzz

Just so you know, my motives are different. How someone with so much energy can also be so wasted; someone so clever, but so hopeless, a midget... laconian, eyes, and other Libs. - the more they talk, the more I get to see into them... I gather distinct patterns. That hedonism is a common factor is obvious and transparent, but beyond that.... I like going down into people,.. get to the bottom of things... I'm Plutonic.

Quote :
I'm enjoying her postings on ILP.

I think I've said all I needed to.

Quote :
She has in abundance what I lack: patience.
I could not have had the patience to engage a retard, like eyesinthedark, with politeness and kindness.

Satyr, NO ONE can match your patience with that one - "ArisingUK" on PN. No One. Eyes is "light" compared to Arising. Arising is a real vampire.

One chance for all; after a year, one would think Eyes would have evolved - he hasn't changed a bit. Viciousness is supposed to mean Independence, lol... I think that sums up the libertarian retardation.
He's learnt a lot from you and throwing it around haphazardly.
The good thing about being unruffled and taking self-onus, is like I was telling Slaughtz - new cracks open.
Eyes has his own interpretation of Artifice [imposing masc. order on fem. natural chaos], in which light, matriarchy seems Natural to him. Evola would have found that Artificial...
So to Eyes, Transhumanism appears Masc./Artific-ial, while I find it Feminine - a clinging to Masc.
Arresting old age/entropy maybe masc. but when done from being unable to come to terms with one's nature, one's vulnerabilities, how masc. can that be?

Quote :
I would be telling it what I thought of it at the first drop of a moronic statement or an insulting innuendo...and if it were in my presence I would be wiping my feet on its head.
There was a time when I was more patient...but this gave way to my selfish desire to not waste any more time, with manimals, than I have to.

Its too bad I can't see you participate there.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Eyeless is, like you said, a typical hedonism/materialist.
The perfect representative of all things Modern...and Modern is what that Australian documentary, exposes it as being.

I'm glad you reminded me of ArisingUK.
I still can't believe I wasted so much energy on that brain-dead imbecile. At the time I had no KT and I was a bit bored with the Internet...having been banned from every other forum.
That, turd, engaged me, offering me the opportunity to present my views...but it got a bit hectic discussing anything with a moron like it was.
I think, at that point, I decided not to do that again....at least not to the extent that I had done so before.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:30 pm

I gave them a chance to vent, since all those girls are shy here...

Sorry, I don't know enough of your history there to counter back... I think I'll just let that thread simmer, unless you wish for me to convey something...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Nope.

Why talk to swine and cows and sheep?
What good would it do...and if it would, why would I do good to them?

Just enjoying the spectacle...for once uninvolved.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:07 pm

By the way...in case you did not know, Kriswest is one of those motherly, dullards.
Can't remember a single interesting thing she's posted...but I do recall how desperate she was to defend the helpless and lost.
She's a mother-hen.

All warm and fluffy and peckish.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:23 pm

She's got the Legend badge.

She must have a lot of stowies to tell, what a cute grannie...

Its nice to meet you Kris.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Just went through the Satyr thread.
Wow!!!

So much hate.
I must be doing something right, huh?

Isn't it funny how "status", popularity, and "age" come up amongst the Moderns?
I had no idea 47 was that old.

You know what really must irk them?
That there are people like you who are on my side.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:34 pm

I want them to see themselves for the bigots they are.

What notions rule their membership and banning decisions... who and what counts as a philosopher and doesn't.

Magsj, Kriswest, and others there who are here too, how can one not see they are Bullies stopping so low as picking on someone's age... its pathetic.
Same reason why Eyes got me started last year.

Such 'people'...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm

But that's what I've always done.
Most did not even see it.
I made them expose themselves.

Ironic that it is THEY who pretend to be equalatarians and who think all deserve respect and love, and it is THEY who consider themselves open-minded...not I.

They just don't want to be called bad names.
It does not matter how stupid you are, just as long as you pretend that what they are saying is deep.

The old: "Let's agree to disagree" crap.

Nor "people"...sheeple.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Hey, brown cow...see them hover, like bees, wanting to sting?

This is your "civility".
Can you imagine how they reacted to me, way back when, given their reaction to the mere mention of my moniker?

They wanted to play rough...and I tore their anus apart.
But you, "unbiased", "moderating", douche-bags, were cheering them on, weren't you, you dumb bovine?

You only witnessed me tearing into them, with my teeth...not their tender little stings.
You fucks are all women there.
You prefer that indirect, tit-for-tat, innuendo, gossipy, bull.
Little fangs in short-skirts...using big words and references.

Then you can pretend you are discussing important shit, when all you do is reaffirm your shared ideals.

In your world, having women and children kicking your shins, must be tolerated...because who would harm a child or a female?

Why did you come here, cow?
You wanted to teach us something about chaos and change, no?

Start a thread, and face the music...or fuck off.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Hey look!!!
Tabbby came out of retirement...*churgle*...*bling*...*blang*
It's like a roast.

I like the psychoanalysis.
Can't say from where he gets it...but it may be from my divorce.
The poor Turk, might think I wanted to be a husband.

"Hurt"?
I hurt someone?

Poor bastard has no clue.
He got it backwards.
Satyr was hurt way back when he was still a little kid...all trusting and naive and curious; the horns not yet developed.

Satyr is the butterfly.
But that moron can't imagine anything pretty, with some venom.
It must be harmless for this coward to appreciate it.

Does he see the pain in himself?
Why does the prima donna come out to sing...but stays there where poor ol' Satyr can't get his hooves on him?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm enjoying this.
A bit of turmoil to awaken that inner nature.

In Morono I now sense a bit of anxiety.
Lyssa is beginning to trouble him.

Niiiice.
Twisted Evil

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Earning that kind of obsessive hatred from a drug-addled degenerate can be nothing but complementary.

You hurt him deep.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:37 pm

apaosha wrote:
Earning that kind of obsessive hatred from a drug-addled degenerate can be nothing but complementary.

You hurt him deep.
I know.

He thinks being popular and assimilating into society is both desirable and difficult.
See I "can't cooperate", and yet I own a home, a car, I hold a job, and I have a son....it's MAGIC!

This from a self-medicating buffoon who never says anything approaching clever.

He thinks force, power, is a fallacy and that calling someone a sexist and racist is the worse insult.
You see, science has refuted both sexual and racial differences.
Evolution?
It's MAGIC!

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:25 am

Latest from ILP barn:

reason4motion wrote:
This is becoming curiouser and curiouser, are you laughing Satyr?
I am indeed

Now Lyssa is suffering from a syndrome...and I'm the terrorist; I have minions - all of which are brain washed; I want to return to ILP, for some reason; I'm a moron...now that's insulting; I am wrong...how easy;I am pessimistic, and I am too negative....from the Hollywood think-tank perspective anything real is so.
FuckinJesus thinks I am too negative...too bad. If only we keep the message out, it'll go away...and the world will be good again.
Poor bastard is living in his own universe.

Oh, I forgot...Contra-Nietzsche, the modern christian, can make me blush, because he's been in the army...and I'm "too small to bother" with, yet there he is contradicting himself.
Can't speculate as to what "big" would be. I suspect it has to do with being famous or one who sells to the many.
Like telling this douche-bag that Jesus will redeem his sins and offer him eternal bliss...how positive.
I'm blushing.

This, brain-dead, imbecile has his other "nemesis" engraved in his moniker.
That's how indifferent he is.
But Nietzsche is "big" because he sells. It's all about market shares and the numbers.

Poor, pot-head, Smear....at least he's trying.

I forgot how fun it was to watch sheeple squirm.
This shit is fun...addictive fun.

----------------
Oh...and I forgot:
We ban people here.
Like they do there.

You see restricting someone in the Dungeon area, is like throwing him out.
Perioci are restricted from entering the Adyton...they too are "banned".
Except for the Homoioi everyone is banned here.

Using that logic, my neighbor is banned from my reality because I restrict access to my home...and if I had a dog, keeping him off the couch would be a banishment.
How open-minded and fearless they are.

From one of the retards, who is so libertarian he's on the same bandwidth with his clan:
Stilt-ouet wrote:
Here's a hypocrisy for you:
Criticizing a forum for being intolerant of someone who is intolerant because said forum members are of a too tolerant creed.
Indeed he has no idea what is occurring and why.
He cannot make sense of the idea that someone would not care to be a part of his group, but would only want to engage them so as to expose them for what they are.
The "tolerant" ones are intolerant of those who cannot tolerate them....but then the intolerant ones never pretend that they do tolerate....or that tolerance is a virtue...and yet they tolerate divergence.
The Stilt does not like fights...though his ILP is full of them.
He wants to just sit back and shoot the shit; say whatever stupidity comes to mind and then make jokes about it.

This imbecile thinks my attitude towards them is because of their banishment of me...when it was expected.
I never gave a shit about their values and judgments...but only about the hypocrisy of self-righteousness contradicting itself so openly.

The only valid point made was that I was not subtle enough, with my attacks, for their sensitive crowd.
But I was never subtle....I am not a woman.
I speak directly and honestly...when I can.
When I cannot, in this feminized world, I try to keep silent.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:26 pm

By Apollo!!! Lyssa outdid herself.

What a wonderful spectacle.
I am enjoying it vicariously. Reminds me of the 'good ol' days' when I used to strut across these dens of dimwits and play with the maggots.

Ah age....and reputation.
Satyr is getting soft. I'm almost weeping....nope...that's from the laughter.

Aaaaah, what beauty in the human spirit when it fights!!! When it bleeds...when it shows itself fully.

When it bears its teeth and screams:
"No!!!! No, you will not have me. No, I shall not surrender before I die. No, I am NOT yours."

How beautiful, how precious, how ennobling, when such a soul then says:
"Yes!!! Yes, I am yours."

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:16 pm

Flanders wrote:
Anyway, what's not to get? People don't like Satyr very much here, he lessens their enjoyment of interacting on this site, the whole point of this site is, I dare say, enjoying pointless conversation, so...having him here would defeat the whole point of the site.

So in other words, its single purpose is to make the members feel good about themselves. How nice to see the mask crumble (again and again I presume).

Quote :
That's all that matters. Not your protestations. Incentives.
In the words of Shakespeare, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

He can't even quote Shakespeare right - when did she promise them anything? (even I could look that up on wikipedia)
His incentives - say a lot. That's what that person is all about, what are the things which motivate him... in what coin he likes to be paid.

Simple Idiot At Thy Disposal v2 wrote:
I'm pretty sure no one has (as yet) tried to wipe him off the face of the earth. His being is allowed, just not his spamming ILP with his tedious, pessimistic crap and his flagrant attempts to groom emotionally vulnerable young females via his 'I'm the fascist father figure you never had' shtick.

He starts off strong, although too much over the top to keep his street cred with but the most impressionable. Then he can't keep the facade up and reveals his weakness. Satyr, did you not groom one of the young females there? Or was she not willing to share you? - Now she's all bitter and jealous, using a new moniker to get back at you.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:26 pm

I groom no one.
I yam what I yam...some of it rubs off, I guess.

The rest is, what I like to call, (inter)active proof.
No reference or deference required...no scientific peer reviewed study.

Real life in real time, exposing the real average human alive today in the west.
Perhaps, slightly above average...but average in his/her, ethos, courage, integrity...desire to see before (s)he dies.

It is a human zoo....full of specimens.

I am denied access to it.
I so enjoyed getting them to the point where the mask were dropped and the real minds were laid bare.

See, why they hate me?
I made them drop the civility lie.
I exposed them to the light of day.
I focused Apollo's glance upon them.

I wanted to see; I wanted to see them.
I wanted to see them minus the civilization and training.
I wanted to see them in their essence.

Do you see?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:29 pm

I groom no one.
I yam what I yam...some of it rubs off, I guess.

The rest is, what I like to call, (inter)active proof.
No reference or deference required...no scientific peer reviewed study.

Real life in real time, exposing the real average human alive today in the west.
Perhaps, slightly above average...but average in his/her, ethos, courage, integrity...desire to see before (s)he dies.

It is a human zoo....full of specimens.

I am denied access to it.
I so enjoyed getting them to the point where the mask were dropped and the real minds were laid bare.

See, why they hate me?
I made them drop the civility lie.
I exposed them to the light of day.
I focused Apollo's glance upon them.

I wanted to see; I wanted to see them.
I wanted to see them minus the civilization and training.
I wanted to see them in their essence.

Do you see?

It was all a ploy.
A three pronged ploy.

1 - Simple, animal, gratification...unadulterated hatred for their ilk. Animal feeding.

2 - A way of making them drop their cultural masks and show their true natures...so blatantly that most would see. A hunter must make the herd run, or else he is out-muscled and outnumbered.

3 - A message to those who could see: "I see what you feel". You are not alone. You are not ill; they are. A wolf's howl in the night.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 pm

In the last Smear-stain, we get an example of how feminization produces men-children, so effete, and dull, that they consider Lyssa masculine...and she's one of the most feminine women I know.

See, if I were there I would probably call the man-child- a retarded, pot-smoking, turd-stain...and that would get Mag all wet.
Then the turd would reply with something smarmy, insulting and typically post-modern adolescent...and then I would respond...and finally I would be banned, whereas Smear-Stain, would be reprimanded, with a firm-hand...but will not be banned...for he is a valued member of mediocrity.

The brown-cow, should add a leaf on that den-of-dimwit's ledger of "open-mindedness" and lock the thread.
It has me as a subject...and that alone is intolerable.

Did ya see Blurry?
What a wonderful gal.
I think she got angry when I blew her off after a blind-Skyping - it was a while ago.
She was not attractive...in the sense that she was somewhat butch.
I didn't want a Margaret-light, on my hands.
But worse...she was dull. THAT, I just could not endure.
Then she started talking about how her buddy was black and blah-blah-blah...and I said to myself:
"Nah...life's too short"
Plenty of retards around...just on ILP alone, to have one on my doorstep, forcing herself into my time.

Fuck!!!
Lyssa got me involved again.
She got my Dionysian side all in a huff.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Laconian wrote:
Satyr wrote:

Fuck!!!
Lyssa got me involved again.
She got my Dionysian side all in a huff.

She is amazing.
You have no idea.

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Quote :
Do you see?

I see that kind in many places. They are weak and pathetic when being alone, so they form groups and try to reaffirm their identity to each other, to keep things going. It's a good tactic to expose what is going on, what their actions mean. This makes them unstable and keeps oneself focused in that ocean of lies.

Quote :
2 - A way of making them drop their cultural masks and show their true natures...so blatantly that most would see. A hunter must make the herd run, or else he is out-muscled and outnumbered.

I am not sure if most will see - whatever keeps them happy... They already invested so much, they'd rather die on the spot than let that tower crumble.
You said it yourself, that you are not interested in the many. I see now, it's not even about pride, it's about the impossibility to concern oneself with the many - that's part of the disease.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next