Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:03 am

Comment section
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The last comment of this prtsc really reminds me of someone, very universal..

I started vice-versa (Zarathustra, Ecce-homo, Beyond G&E, Morning Dawn), oy vey.

His links

Wasn't he the man who wrote about memetic selection?

Evolution of altruism

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:13 am

I don't know if it is used that much in English; in Dutch it is frequently used; Google translator may help [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:58 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
It seems more as if the idol-breaker Nietzsche, who you declare to be an idol for those who disagree with you - has actually become an idol-tool for you to accuse others of worship; personified evil and any reference a ''sickness''. Moron.

Lukas Tabrizi-Christensen wrote:
Read the beginning of yours and I simply disagree again. Genetics dont matter to a high degree. What matters is the intrinsic will and personality, which is oftentimes predestined. If you had read Nietzsche you would use the term will rather than the darwinistic interpretation of evolution.

The interplay between organism and environment is not as relevant as the organisms will. It is the will that drives the animal to develop a beak that can penetrate a certain tree. This beak will not be advantageous in its development-phase. This is how you can see the will is essential NOT the environment! This is also a response to Satyrs doctrine of necessity, which is an illusion!

I do agree upon the fact that physiology is great to find symptoms of decay. But to interpret them solely physiologically through genetics and environment is not plausible.

The most essential thing to observe about the "I" term is that it is already equal through language. What separates is not speakable. It is like the psychological humongous pitfall between master and slave to use a simile.

Just from the titles and the beginning it seems as though you try to justify your own social awkwardness by terms such as: people have become machines through the "I" term. I sense a certain kind of misantrophy/pessimism (I sense a type of slave-rebellion in you. If you could let go of your pessimism and act for the betterment of yourself, you could reach great heights. It seems as though cannot digest normal men - they are disgusting machines, but really they have a purpose, Why do you care about them? I would interpret it as sexual frustration. You project your sexual frustration through theories that support your instinct) You are clever but be careful you dont end up as Breivik.
To your very pessimistic view of variation becoming less I can only say, life wants to keep a diversity of types otherwise the type is degenerated. BUT precisely in relation to this fact it is important to remember that GREATNESS requires a foundation of mediocrity. You should see the decreasing variation as a sign of a huge strength gathering in a few individuals.
I do agree that girls seem to have a weird selection-mechanism. They are not very prone to take chances, so you have to have value not a potential of value, which I think is fair enough. Men are the risk-takers.

By the way you seem to end up in the trap of Freud by only thinking life strives for sexual selection and reproduction. The typical biological mistake. Life aims at will to power. Sex is just a form of the will to power.

I would also refer to you the theory of r and K selection, which says that bunnies are food for wolves. The wolves determine the amount of bunnies and the resources for the bunnies determine the amount of bunnies, but they are huge (grass). The bunnies are r selection, which are less complex and reproduce a lot and are less loyal. The K selection are the wolves, which are pack animals, loyal and complex organisms. It should be noted that the environment can change the type, if it is scarce in resources an r might end up a K after several generations, but again this is explained through environmental pressure, which is too simple.
This could explain master and slave morality, but again it is a biological theory so it depends on the fact that the aim of life is survival and reproduction, which is false in my eyes.

The eternal recurrence is meant as a test, not a biological theory of resources.
If you can answer, yes I want to experience everything - every small pain and suffering. For you to look at the depraved machine men whom your eyes see once again and experience the pain of not relating (herd instinct - the need to relate).
WOULD YOU SAY YES TO EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING GOOD AND BAD ONCE AGAIN? - asks the demon.

OhFortunae wrote:
What’s Will but directed need; the will to live is basic instinct, the organism developed its necessary tools to live (breathing, swimming, instincts, intelligence, claws, teeth, reproduction etc.), the need to live and live-on (offspring / ideals) which the organism uses to grow and maintain its life.
Will is relative to genes; personality and behavioural tendencies are for the large part genetically determined and genes are culled, assimilated and adapted - not with the start of conscious Will but due to environmental and circumstantial pressuring and societal value-pressuring related to ideals, hence genes are the fundament of potential which includes Will.
Nietzsche himself writes about how blood (race / caste) determines will, tendencies and character, which can be translated as genetically determined.

I sense about you the slave’s mind which can only understand the world through absolutist definitions related to specific writers; idolizing Will and through such project your understanding upon others, if it is not through self-projection then through absolutist proxies.

Higher quality minds can understand mediocrity and other degrees of lower quality minds; vice-versa; they cannot.

I care less how you understand the eternal return if it is to impose it on how I should see it; I use my own, still forming, understanding.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:06 pm

The need, the necessity, drives evolution, and the development of particular traits.

Although we start with self-maintenance, as a necessity, we do not make it our end.
It is a foundation to reach upward.
There are circumstances we would rather die than tolerate.

We have not made life, or pleasure, our idea(l).

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Lukas Tabrizi-Christensen wrote:
You are right about the will being fixed by genetics and blood, but Nietzsche also acknowledges a creative impulse in the will. He even says that the will to power expresses itself in abundance - NOT SURVIVAL or reproduction. This means that intelligence makes it possible to refine your own will, but of course you are somewhat bound by previous incidents: heir, genetic-make-up and to some extent environment (though not as much anymore through the digital age - limit of knowledge).

You got offended by my comment. Great, it means it hit home. I don't think you are as great as you think. You hide your incapability behind a curtain of words - narcissism. You could easily develop a narcissistic personality disorder, which means you are destructive to your social environment, for what?
You write that you would rather die than associate with the herd - this means that you cannot overcome the resentment of the lower in yourself, which means you don't love yourself. You are focused externally instead of at the source of your own being, as buddhists would say. I dont know if you hate the lower (which you refer to as robots/lower intelligence), but you certainly don't have a productive relationship to that concept. It seems like it is filling up a lot of space in your mind, which means you are incapable of doing productive work in other places - thus as furthering your own potential (being productive is manly).

You basically theorize your incapabilities to heal your own mental wounds. You moralize to escape reality yourself. That is a sad spectacle. I was just pointing it out.

The fact that your critique is taken out of thin air; that I speak in ultimate terms is unjustified.
It is true that I try to force some ideals down your throat, but I thought you would be able to reason about it. Don't take my words as absolute. Every passage Nietzsche writes can be taken in different meanings and yes, I do use Nietzsche solely, because he covers everything the best. Why would I re-invent the wheel, when I can spend my energy towards something else?

I basically just worry that you are consumed by hatred when I read your manifest. Disgust is fine, because it does not motivate desperate actions. You can be disgusted as much as you want.

OhFortunae wrote:
I point out that Will of the many types and breeds of humans started through such though.
Moron, now you are self-projecting with the set of mind: ‘’because when I am angry I write in such and such a style [don’t forget the caps lock]’’; not being able to understand the balance of emotions otherwise.
Where did I state that I am great in the sense of narcissism when I even stated previously that what I write is nothing compared to another who I linked as well referred to ‘great authors’, beside that I can recognize one’s superiority and inferiority (including my own) related to one’s understanding, I did not wrote ‘’I rather die than to associate with the herd’’; better yet that I adapt and that my hatred is of a specific kind to not want to change the herd but rather to not be assimilated by them as well that ‘‘I hate this and such and thus I love the balance or opposite of..’’; meaning that I love my Self by not lowering myself to the standards of the lowest commonality in regards to love and friendship, selective association, discrimination. See, you moron, you think you are so great in analysing people that your deluded ‘ego full of greatness’ keeps misjudging.

And even if so, would he judge ''consumption by love'' the same way as hate - I think he would have remained silent.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Satyr wrote:
The need, the necessity, drives evolution, and the development of particular traits.

Although we start with self-maintenance, as a necessity, we do not make it our end.
It is a foundation to reach upward.
There are circumstances we would rather die than tolerate.

We have not made life, or pleasure, our idea(l).

This self-maintenance for the higher quality minds can be the becoming itself, not wanting to be but rather the will to want to understand to maintain a somewhat satsifactory degree though never satisfied as finished or feeling good by what you already are, ironically an increase of dissatisfaction of what you are already, the will to become better.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:54 pm

The whole democratic system is to feminize man and empower this ideal (lowering the potentcy of potential) and essence of behaviour in genes. The women and lower men have power to (s)elect though of course people are still subjugated to propaganda which the herd will parrot as self-substance.

To provoke in certain manner is to break through certain pretence and you might stumble upon a wall, the emotional shield indicating some kind of spot of motive, causality or weakness. It works best, in regards to psychology, upon medicority.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Would be great if he decides to share his input here as well.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:56 pm

It is justified that Nietzsche is emblematically understood from a vantage of psychopathology, or in modern terms, a psychiatric disorder, with a referential which illuminates the divide between individualization and socialization, but that he did not, admittedly, use formal logical or empricism as a foundation (but rather phenomenology, experto crede), although he later attributed how his confrontation with it had a strong influence on him, does not neccessitate a descreditation of his psychology.
It is also right that his earlier world conceptions are ostensibly starkly dissimilar from his latter and finalized one(s), however transitory, but it is wrong or conflicting, even in front of a teratological disturbance as justification denoting a distorted rendition, to assert that it would be more accurate to understand him from his preliminary or embryonic phases as opposed to what he became due to what he always was, as his ideal was always there, just under different persona or appearances.

That guy Robert is your typical denalist humanist: he's out to protect the world from the influence of a powerfully influencial figure or ideal in the ideal of imparting his own ideal under the pretense of supplanting with what he considers to be less perilous, but only so as to gain power for himself in a power play proper to which he will never honestly give concession.

Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:06 pm

OhFortunae wrote:

The whole democratic system is to feminize man and empower this ideal (lowering the potentcy of potential) and essence of behaviour in genes. The women and lower men have power to (s)elect though of course people are still subjugated to propaganda which the herd will parrot as self-substance.

To provoke in certain manner is to break through certain pretence and you might stumble upon a wall, the emotional shield indicating some kind of spot of motive, causality or weakness. It works best, in regards to psychology, upon medicority.

Real democracy gives power to the preachers, talk-show hosts, media corps, the musicians. They shape and mold the masses. Real democracy almost always results in a shadow tyranny, ensuring their power through manipulation, rigged elections, puppet politicians, illusions and dumbing down the individual's independent mind capacity.

Fantasy democracy throws away rationality, since it leaves rationality to the herd mind. Since individuals tend to form herds, fantasy democracy results in a culture of herds dictating the rules of whatever's popular.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:38 am

Our democratic concept is tyranny; it does not result into, it is. A tyranny against thinking and opposing masculine, potential threats. Power is not given, it alread was in the hands of those who implanted it; left and right are two sides on the same shekel holden in the hand of greed. Why ''give away'' your power by choice to the masses except if they already were moulded into your way of thinking; and then make everything more abstract, 2 sides (and in-between) to give the illusion of choice and freedom; but what are the differences between Pepsi and coke, MCdonalds and Burgerking.
And indeed, the means to ensure their power, to maintain it and direct it to whatever outcome; is through the media, architecture, ideal representations through commercials (consumption / production / vacation / hedonism); and the educational filtering system entraping the young minds to prevent them to think outside the box of good-evil dualism; implanting the pattern on what is good and what is bad, how things ought to be and how things should never become. This pattern they (sub)consciously perceive is a seed which they suround with concrete so that it cannot grow to any other direction nor grow anything else of thoughts outside the box. This pattern is at later stage of life to become the ''self-evident'' not in biological context but idealistic, they will parrot the super-ego as if it is self-substance. No free thinking people, just mirrors which think that they are ''individuals'', organic in perception, but they aren't - just walking mirrors.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:17 pm

I still have to make an ''troll account''; seperate from my cultural one. ''Arrogance'' I see as justified against the (American) mediocre Moderns without qualities, though the biggest arrogance, deceit, is to not unfuld your qualities and to talk them down not because of out of respect to another, let the other have its space to shine, but out of fake humility (humility itself is not bad - in relationship to) propagated as an virtue.

Yes; the so many playlists of folk dances and songs divided by ethnic and about historic origins and psychology, degeneracy, multiculturalism, different religious ones too (a better taste than the average Xtian in his genre), about nature, flowers etc. etc., and yet to have these kind of tastes, to the Mediocre, is a ''dullness'' - an former comment in that rant ''discussion'' after gaving critic to a girl's 10cm thick layers of makeup, said the same but then related to ''partying''. The Modern retards evaluate the 'value of life' by comparing their hedonistic standards of living with the living of that of others who can actually think and judge.
Taste is dullness; except if it is..

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:45 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:01 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:19 am

The arrogance of the plebs to think they can think

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:34 am

You, Satyr and most others like to isolate America as the end all of degeneracy as it were, which is accurate enough, attacking what seems to be the source, but as I have repeatedly contended: modernity is ubquitious, within unity, meaning all parts play a significant role. It's akin to atheists with their opprobrium of Christianity: an easy, aimless and comfortarble target...

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:39 am

And before American apologist: no, it has to do with acknowledging all fronts instead of wallowing in dishonest fixation, while the world continues to turn in your own backyard.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:41 am

Courage to ascertain both similarities and differences: both is necessitated.

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:42 am

I understand; but beside my internet and media encounters, I have met enough of them in real life to say they are an cancerous people.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:02 am

True, but I'm prejudice in that is how I take most all people to be, including myself and Earth.
I don't think anyone deserves to live or has a right life, despite innocence and beauty.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:07 am

OhFortunae wrote:

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:11 am

Hrodeberto wrote:
OhFortunae wrote:

Not my ancestors:

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:52 pm

This Crazy German (NIGGER!) wrote:
The IQ of 100 is everage only, nothing to be proud of, but it is slowly deminishing again. The african people, in contrast to the everage afroamerican population are surprisingly intelligent. They are far ahead of the pale race in case of emotional intelligence and adapt better to sudden changes of life circumstances. I have observed this and wished to proof it by experiment.

Scott Germanicus wrote:
I think so, that and there being more geniuses of the European and Asiatic Races are what has brought and maintained civilisation in their respective areas.

You seem to be attempting the liberal approach of lying about the use of African people and try to be negative to non-African people, by saying it is slowly diminishing again. IQ is only diminishing because of Africans invading Europe, so the results are worse.

I don't think fleeing African land to invade Europe is adapting to a sudden change to life and if they do adapt, it's because they will be spoonfed by European idiots like yourself.

Machoyafunza wrote:
"Europeans put out the light of the world. They are the greatest bunch of mass murderers the world has ever known. As a result of their holocaust most of the Indigenous people of Americas were destroyed. Now thousands of them are soaked in alcohol and some of their women are in prosititution. Everywhere they go they bring no light, they put out the light. Very soon, we will be awakening to the fact that we are going to have to take our place in the world and build a new humanity or there will be no future for us or the world." - John Henrik Clarke

OhFortunae wrote:
The concept of to be regarded as ''human'' has lowered from Eurasian standards of genetic makeup, correlating to behaviour tendencies, average IQ levels, mirror neurons (empathy), hormone quantities etc., to the lowest common denominator of sexual classification. To have a dick and a vagina, to be able to reproduce, has become the new ''human'', the species itself has become the concept of 'humane' behaviour, the intellect does not matter anymore

Machoyafunza wrote:
Oh, white Jesus? Do these denatured neanderthal crackers actually believe the nonsense which spews out of their non-existent lips?

Let's use logic for a second. The standards of HUMAN... Meaning imbued with HUE (out of the vital elements of the earth - humus - and able to handle the electromagnetic [SUN] forces on planet earth, which the Yurugu struggles) and MAN (of Amen < God of the Nubians/Kemetieu - the principle, physical resemblance and image on earth of the most high; the hidden one. An upright (in soul, purity and character) thinking being. While the Yurugu was in the caves of the Caucus region crawling, starving and in complete barbarism for centuries; other nations and groupings of people in Africa and elsewhere had already demonstrated a high level of social construction, organization and moral development with its beginnings in the royal dynasties of Kush/Nubia) ... are being lowered?

When you speak of being human -- according to your self-serving and denigrating definition, do you perhaps mean not only having an intellect but also possessing humane values - you know: according others with the treatment you would have/like them to accord you in return....

How does the European stuck up, having committed the most and worst crimes in history; savaged, invaded, harmed, destroyed and genetically imperiled all the people on the planet even your own (on an epic scale) and the earth itself, match these very high standards of being the apogee and exemplary definition of what a human being is supposed to be? Unless by your standards being the most evil, destructive, savage creature gives you greater credence to this claim?

Please explain... I'd be very interested in your answer. Since this epoch of misrule has seen the enlightenment in the world drastically draw backwards, and people have known more devastation and evil than any other period in history combined.

A final thought, do you actually realize there are many black geniuses in this world... you really believe having your pink, thin skinned complexion and animal fur & lice automatically endows you more brain cells and intellectual voltage, than the majority of the Carbon/Melanin rich human beings? You are more human yet you copulate with all manner of animals even snakes, gerbils, dolphins and walruses... I mean what-in-the-fcuk? rofl

Kindly expound, I'd be very interested on your white supremacist take on this particular topic!

OhFortunae wrote:
The greatest destroyers are the greatest creators. To destroy greatly one must have the intellectual capacity to do so as is with creating - you think I need to feel shame for belonging to a race of greatest destruction alike to creation. What do negroes create, they create as much degeneracy as how they destroy creation. They destroy in a degenerate manner.

Machoyafunza wrote:
Your response is baseless and pointless as it completely contradicts your earlier premise. How illogical can one possibly get?

You are clearly an intellectual mouse. Research further and in a few years you might be able to mount a defense which is equal to the empty racist boasting you showcased earlier.

As they often say: "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought stupid than open it and remove all doubt."

As your own said: "The white race is the cancer of humanity. It is the white race and it alone - its ideologies and inventions - which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself." - Susan Sontag

And finally as one Isaiah Berlin tried to say: "Out of the crooked timber of (white) humanity, no straight thing was ever made."

Your misconstrued logic in translation: We are more inhumane; therefore we are more human (the standard) in principle. White insanity and narrow-mindedness in print & in action!

No one told you not to be proud to be pink. But next time be a little more respectful and leave your swastika and its false ideologies at home.

OhFortunae wrote:
And you honesty think that millions of years of isolating evolution, environmental pressuring, sexual selection etc., that all humans have the same intellectual potential - are Chihuahuas and German Shepherds equal because they are both dogs, of course not. What would make humans exceptional, negroes simply have a lower potential in IQ.
Yes, exactly - we are more human for we are (potentially) more inhuman.

Machoyafunza wrote:
Please close your pie-hole. You are clearly destined for the mental asylum centre, while I'll be deconstructing your destructive nature in rulership. We - me and you; we are not equals.

If you are the standard of humanity, its a very low level of aspiration and I want no part of it. That's why I say white supremacy has to be destroyed because its centre is abject inhumanity and insanity shrouded in a thin veneer of normalcy.

At the very core, you people have a totally sick and twisted mindset and the world is now quickly understanding (a little too late given your effect propaganda machine) that you pose an existential threat to all peoples' and the planet itself. No hyperbole.

Enjoy the Sun of God/RA, the next time its out and have tonnes of SPF since you are supposedly more human.

OhFortunae wrote:
Moron, we have melanin; it is actually negroes in the West suffering from weakened bones due to too much melanin for non sub-Saharan climates.
Also, you point something out, sub-Saharan climate may be too hot for bare exposure of our skin, BUT, we have the intellect, innovative minds to create protective means and shelter to protect our bodies and families; you see, we had to be culled into a race with higher average IQ's due to the ice age, survival of the most intelligent (eat now and die next week; or eat a bit every 2 days and share food with others and live on, the most selfish and stupid died); your skin does the work for protection in sub Saharan climate, we need(ed) our intellect. That is why we are not equal, you negro belonging to a race that has never invented the alphabet without Whites nor the wheel, nor a boat, nor a two story building - a race given whole cities and countries with flourishing infra-structures and the highest living standards such as Detroit, South Africa, Rhodesia and Haïti; it is your genetic makeup that determines such degeneracy and incapacity to maintain, let alone build, White standards of living and creation.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 6:26 pm

On the video ''We must remain noble or we shall fail'' which he deleted after I started a discussion disagreeing with him: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To him, having shared ancestry or admixture of ME is to him as much of value as that of negroes - it is one thing to distinct the different sub/racial admixtures and another to nullify all admixture regardless of race.

OhFortunae wrote:
Notice how these Americans, very clearly expressed in this video, are trying to include the most low of mongrels (Chinese / negro admixture) for their White cause to justify themselves for they feel as if, or even know, that they are themselves mongrels of such a kind.

It is all about dem feeeelingz, "I feel White, act White, I be White." Racial hedonists..?

Nobility would be to not promote further destruction of European genetic make-up by tolerating (admixed) miscegenation.

And an excellent comment also against this Gage

Trite Winger wrote:
I have a feeling the mixed will do anything they can to subvert attempts by non-mixed to stay pure. Mixed people always try to trivialize their being mixed and nullify your being non-mixed.

Even among Europeans it is common for example, for non Germanics to attempt to nullify Germans as a distinct ethnic group, even to the point of taking their symbols and identity. Then they'll turn around and talk about those "hot Swedish girls." Those Swedish girls look the way they do not because they have white parents, but because they have Swedish parents.
Back to top Go down
Zoot Allures

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:16 pm

There was a black nationalist called king noble posting propaganda videos on you tube.. I followed this clown around and lambasted anything he ever uploaded. If I was lucky I'd get an argument from one of the followers/commentors. It was hilarious. To take the air out of this idiot's sails so easily. I invited him to the forums to debate.. Never showed.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:48 am

At 00:22 notice how they translated from German 'we are all equal' into English 'we are all human'; the concepts and references have become intertwined and they want to confuse the use of language to fit their own motives, less and less discrimination in language to point out the differences in phenomens, the actual world, which includes racial differences - they lower the conceptual standards of 'human(e) to the lowest common denominator, something we all share 'equally', and it is not potential intellectual capacities, but sexual organs and the possibility to reproduce; according to this illogic those with Down Syndrom should soon enough too be accepted in all of societal "rights", "obligations" and expectations, they can reproduce afterall.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:13 pm

How easy to deny, not confront, not look for yourself - especially when one has a beard, then the ease increases tenfold, not just ''a'' nazi sympathizer, but a neck-beard nazi sympathizer.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:42 pm

Brief footage of the Million Student March at the University of Pittsburgh, November 12, 2015.

Quote :
Unsure if the purpose was to: demand free tuition, the abolition of student loans; or to support Black Lives Matter, Bernie Sanders, socialism, something else, or all of the above.

Americans are so pathetic; at the end some emancipated priviliged bitch screaming ''whose streets'' for the response ''our streets'' - try to do that in an muslim neigbourhood.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 8:34 pm

Typical Putinist..

Quote :
ARARAT Armenian Knight

+OhFortunae Tell me are nother Americunt who thinks he know Slavic European history when your history only began with Viking barbars from 600 AD who behaved just like muslims or todays Americunts raiding other nations. You Germanics are one race that makes me laugh you call your self Aryans. And out of all Europeans races since 500 BC were and are White trash and killers of Clean white Aryan Slavic races. Remember Germany was Slavic until you Barbars bucherd them and pushet them sout

Ironic how you say ''Slavic European history'', yet at the same time deny Europa as a whole, existing of a multitude of blood lines which makes Europa, as well Europa is outside borders, it is blood and consciousness; nice try.

And responding too with the excellent ''know the difference between Higher and Lower Barbarians'' quote of Nietzsche used by Lyssa when dissecting Erik; discussing is to get to know superiority within a concept touched by inferior emotional attachments related to morality and historic perspective.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 5:31 am

OhFortunae wrote:

Typical Putinist..

Quote :
ARARAT Armenian Knight

+OhFortunae Tell me are nother Americunt who thinks he know Slavic European history when your history only began with Viking barbars from 600 AD who behaved just like muslims or todays Americunts raiding other nations. You Germanics are one race that makes me laugh you call your self Aryans. And out of all Europeans races since 500 BC were and are White trash and killers of Clean white Aryan Slavic races. Remember Germany was Slavic until you Barbars bucherd them and pushet them sout

Ironic how you say ''Slavic European history'', yet at the same time deny Europa as a whole, existing of a multitude of blood lines which makes Europa, as well Europa is outside borders, it is blood and consciousness; nice try.

And responding too with the excellent ''know the difference between Higher and Lower Barbarians'' quote of Nietzsche used by Lyssa when dissecting Erik; discussing is to get to know superiority within a concept touched by inferior emotional attachments related to morality and historic perspective.

Ararat wrote:
There shall be a great mother Europe a Slavic Orthodox one. You Germanic barbars since 500BC been deganerates sorry for bad spelling will be incorporated to great Rus. You don't have a choice westerner is a fuck up all ways. Just remember to teach your kids the meaning of Slava. And start learning your German language in Cerlalic letters. Most likely you will loose your German language as it has been used to just raid rape and make shiza films with. And German is a language only for lezsbians commanding there men. Slava Russia death to Muslims Turks and Germanic barbar who greatest glory was German bull busting womanj ravenes whores and in front of your children you will drink your woman piss and eat shit. Reveng is coming soon. One Europe One Langua one faith one Aryan Behavior and End of Germanic shiza eating civilization.

He's right about the bolded part though. Orthodoxy has all the justification to spread like fire. As for the rest, sounds too brainwashed to be reasoned with. Tell him thanks for serving the germans with his vitriol, that will wake up some sleeping barbars, and meanwhile to study his own slavic pagan history predating orthodoxy as race and culture is more than blood purity, if he does not want to remain a slave to some unslavic desert god.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Empty

Back to top Go down

Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next