Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 2:45 am

True, one of the most important things to keep in mind actually.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 12:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder if she sees herself as a dog's equal or simply because dogs make good alternative life partners.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 12:49 am

Considering the amount of times I have been called sociopath and I won't deny it in totality in regards with 'not caring / sympathising':

I do feel the word gets de-valued by idiots who do not know the difference between me and average assholes (total different discussions):

Now about his actual content..
This proves again there is more in life than a high IQ which in Modern times relates often to autistically specialized perception (they can't see the patterns in themselves and in niggers, but sure as hell can solve a square box puzzle in under a minute).

In another comment he encourages men to jerk off and take a nap.

What a loss to our gene pool this man is.
Can you imagine a woman waking up next to him and then he starts to speak ''sexually'' with such a voice:

Insert his voice: ''Hello woman, I feel that my penis starts to erect in its morning habitual, this is an oppertunity to release the pressure and have five minutes of spending time together before I go to work and after I come back to go immediately to sleep, what do you think, would you mind?''

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Freedom of speech, words can mean anything.

History:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:10 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:05 am

Did he just beat himself?

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Look at this skinny, fat pink lip, chin-necked, cloaca-eyed, mentally negro-fucked, 90 IQ, genderless Thai tranny, complaining about ''White supremacist media'' yet being sucked up by the same negro crap we are fed.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:59 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 3:07 pm

For some reason, I want to punch that guy in the face... repeatedly. He has one of those fist-inviting faces. Faggy, weak, arrogant.

And that girl, reminds of the new Star Wars movie I recently watched. Including diversity for the sake of diversity, with a token negro and the stereotypical (oh the irony) modern female hero we've seen in Hunger Games, Mad Max (ok, I haven't really SEEN that), that sci-fi movie franchise, Insurgent or something, etc. The white male is, of course, a weak emo faggot who gets beaten by the aforementioned female despite him being trained since childhood and her never fucking holding a lightsaber in her life before, and discovering her powers only some, what, minutes ago? It's all gone to shit.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:13 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:46 pm

For one mothafuckin time; if you Western Xtian cuck-shits are going to portray people in hunger, why not look at the streets you bourgeois useless, class-less, population excess fish heads never go to, safely tucked away in your ''good'' and homogeneous neighborhoods. Or look at some Eastern European countries if you want to feel special about the distance, filthy bourgeois drones. And what is up with that mud hut in your video as if it is not a natural way of living to them like that, stupid civilised GUTMENSCHEN.

And btw, fuck you, feed me instead and buy me some sheep, cows and goats which I can safeguard and slaughter and raise a family upon.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:23 pm

I got so mad at this guy talking about war (as if lecturing) and telling stories his grandfather told him about war.

He told this humanistic perspective about war, though some of it is true about modern warfare. He said this was based on a study that the majority of soldiers just fear and want the war to end, and that everyone on both sides just secretly wanted the war to end and obviously avoid dying. Provocating the enemy was avoided since people always fight better when they believe they are in immediate danger, so both sides just played nice and didn't not make any sudden moves. "The study" said that they were asked after the war if they wanted to kill the enemy during the war, it said that majority responded "no". So instead majority was thinking on both sides "if I don't do anything radical, the enemy won't either".

The grandfather had said that it was at first hard to accept people dying around him, then later he became indifferent and after that disgusted. So he had said that "there is no heroic death in a war", that there is only "humane suffering and death", and the guy telling this ends this saying " You have not heard this side of the story because people usually just tell stories about heroism... ".
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:57 am

He is correct, as people wake up to the sobering reality of war, they start to question what it is they are fighting that war for. If they have no good answer, then there is no honor in their death and they will avoid fighting it.

Every soldier that experiences this was either drafted or tricked into a nationalism they don't truly support. In WW2 the German soldiers had great morale because of what they saw themselves fighting for.

Quote :
The main aims behind the Truppenbetreuung (Wehrmacht troop information) of the Second World War were twofold—to ensure that the Nazi societal ideal of a Volksgemeinschaft (Familial linkage between all loyal Germans.) was transplanted into Wehrmacht personnel, and to create a psychological bond between the troops and the home front. Both aims of Truppenbetreuung were underpinned by an effort to imbue the troops with a feeling of their actual cultural superiority over their opponents, particularly the Soviets.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (low quality site, but the morale of German troops wasn't bad, considering other sources from my cursory Googling.)

When you're fighting for blood, for brotherhood and family... when you are fighting defensively, for love (eros), you find unrelenting nourishment of your morale. For those who needed more than love, they had high culture, cultural supremacy - a war of values (for justice and fairness) you will have unrelenting thymos.

What soldiers lacked when they felt purposeless was that ideal which could provide them with thymotic energy. Especially the West, since their sense of justice, their ideal (humanism/individual capitalist liberty) is disconnected from any manifestation beyond themselves. They end up not only fighting for themselves, but according to their ideal, they're fighting for everyone else as well (including their enemy). The Germans connected both their thymotic and erotic values with their Volk. Only a German could fulfill (manifest) their justice (thymos) and only a German could evoke their love (eros). Their people was their manifestation.

The Western ideal of individualism is disconnected from nature. Either thymos without eros (pure individualism) or thymos for the sake of eros only - universal brotherhood (every man has the right to life [love]). An American soldier had no romanticism (paradigm of eros) and no idealism (paradigm of thymos) combined to guide them. A kind of schizophrenia that prevents both being present at the same time. No man can be complete without a woman and vice-versa. Sexuality is involved in every human value system. This could be how you get fucked up kinks or fetishes in the West as an expression of this disconnect.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 12:38 pm

It all just depends for what you are fighting for and how much you can supress the thought of tomorrow if one needs to be overly brave; to find the reasons within if voluntarily, will be a great struggle for any. But with NS Germany, beside them being of a good character (motivated) regardless the ideal; their reasons were just plain clear, the (personal) reasons and the ideals were intertwined.

I am reading a book now, a novelle, from the perspective of a Muhammedan (also by one but he actually does understand the different psychologies, hence he can write about the lack of understanding through his main characters) written in the early 20th century; it makes the West look pathetic sometimes if you can emphatise with the character, but he also does not spare his own people.
What is just overly wrong in the West, is this morale of praise; to praise two total opposite mentalities that cannot fuse together. To help and forgive the enemy while at the same time fighting them.
If you put a bullet through your enemy's belly, it won't help your cause if you give medical help directly afterwards. But whether you help your wounded comrades or your enemies, from both actions you get praise and rewards from the Western mindset,

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Stuart-

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 2:26 pm

During various American wars there were general messages given to explain the war's purpose. Sometime it's easier than others to have confidence in the message, but when the enemy is shown mercy it dilutes the message by making it difficult to fight out of hatred for them. It's not necessarily desired among American leaders for soldiers to hate their enemy too much, when they or their children may someday be asked to fight along side them, or do business with them.

Americans, and especially the leaders, often have a condescending attitude to most non-Americans. The attitude is that of one beyond the level of those they fight, making it so that they only wish to set them straight. So maybe the attitude that soldiers are expected to have when shooting at the enemy is the attitude one has when scolding a dog for ruining a sofa.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Not the worse person ever, I don't know any other thread where this would fit in.

I can't stand Golden One, subscriber whoring, on instagram also. Using constantly words like " Beta's " and " Beta leftists "... Lifting weights does not make anyone "alpha", neither does acting and cosplaying a "warrior" and spreading empty meme's.

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 4:50 am

" It will cost nothing to you but to this kid means a lot
He has cancer and Facebook has decided to help by giving
1 Like = 2 Dollars 1 Comment = 4 Dollars 1 Share = 15 Dollars

Please , Im begin you don't scroll without typing amen "

I don't think those people are trolling, they seriously believe in that
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 12:51 pm

Emotional racists are these sexually disenfranchised males. Disenfranchised Asians join in on the white hatred. As Western society reverts it's structural, sexual, norms.. resentful men pop up.

more text:

Last edited by Slaughtz on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:47 pm

A YouTube interaction, the worm ended up deleting the whole comment thread later, or it was marked as spam or otherwise reported as hate speech. Whatever the case, it is gone now. But I save my interactions a lot of the time... So, here it is:

---

pricklyphlox:
Identify your Trump-supporting coworkers and document their many failures, errors and blunders. They are almost without except incompetent. Build a case for their termination. Get Trump supporters fired and shunned. They do not deserve to participate in rational and decent society. Keep it legal, of course. Use photocopying and cameras. Videotape Trump supporters spewing hatred and anti-Americanism. (This part is very easy.) And make sure to tell everyone around you who the Trump-supporters and Trump sympathizers are. Out them if the are trying to hide. Remember, Americans outnumber Trumpists, so be confident.

The Sleepy Viking:
+pricklyphlox Ok, I don't support Trump but that is going way too far. To say that some people cannot be a part of society because they will vote Trump is laughable, nearly 1984-Esq. Bernie 2016, have a great day.

pricklyphlox:
+The Sleepy Viking Thanks for calling my attitudes "laughable." You're a real benefit to society. And don't worry. Americans won't need Bernie supporters to defeat the Trump scum.[/quote]

Slaughtz:
Let me guess your definition of "American"... Someone who is either: A human residing within the U.S. borders OR A human residing within the American continent.

Basically, it doesn't mean anything whatsoever. Luckily, it's easy to see who the real haters are. They're the people who perform all the things you just said - toward anyone.

You want to dismantle American society.. such is the irony and hypocrisy of the greatest haters on earth, such as you. The real scum which makes me want to hurl.

Jordan:
You see, we could do the same thing, but we aren't evil. We don't want to stop you from feeding your kids or paying bills because of your political decision.

pricklyphlox:
+Jordan Americans acting (legally and rightfully) in American interest (and world interest) against Trump thugs cannot be called "evil."

Slaughtz:
I wouldn't actually be affected by it happening. I've already faced the prospect of hiding my own conservatism from resentful worms like pricky here. And to be honest, most women aren't as resentful and hateful as this little guy. The only people any male is concerned about is whether they'll have access to pussy. This shit stain thinks that denying a group their means of survival will change their minds. It won't. What it will do is repress them - which is all this worm cares about... Censorship. Don't mention anything that disagrees with his hoity-toity moral senses or else you're deserving of a fate close or near to death. Honestly, he lacks any heart, whatsoever. He is the most intolerant worm I've ever seen.. That he's honest and open about it, is good. This is the consequence of Donald Trump. He's bringing this ugliness out into the open. Now people are forced to witness it fully instead of  comfortably hiding behind moral prostrating.

Evil probably wouldn't be as pathetic and femininely as you are. The Christian inversion of evil, that it becomes the excellent man of 'evil' against the mob of good'ums... The title of evil would be a compliment to you. No, you are 'good' in every Christian sense of the word.. and with excess of it.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 6:07 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:55 am

A rant, I wanted to share here:

LIBERTY PRIME 9:16 PM

The reason for me not being racist is not because I have white guilt. It is because I know what's right and wrong. We are human. We used to with sticks and dirt, and now we can create masterpieces. I believe the same thing happens with accepting people for who they are. We have grown not as whites, but as humans, so you can cut the shit.
Show less

Slaughtz 10:52 PM

+LIBERTY PRIME Very cute. Is war, necessity, not the mother of invention? Did not technology advance very fast due to it? And what, exactly, caused those wars? Was it peace loving and being 'humanist'? How about 'sharing'?

No, it was ethnicities, especially in Europe, that warred the fuck out of each other. German vs Anglo, Russia vs. Europe, bloody political revolutions etc. etc.

Amazing, '''racist''' tribalism is actually responsible for wars and wars are responsible for technological advancement?

Maybe you mean 'social progress'... Yeah, you go ahead and attend your anti-patriarchy, anti-white rallies and complain about 'muh gender pronouns'. Into the trash, you go.

Technology, in fact, is the only reason you're even considering your completely naive position. If not for the technology built by necessity, by competition, you'd be worrying about bandits stealing your shit and keeping a close community of trusted compatriots.

I'm not hateful of anything but ignorance and naivety, parading itself as virtue. People who have no respect for the origins of their 'advancement' or 'progress'. People paid, in blood. People overcame. Adapted. Strived. The pay off/bountifulness of that is what the vultures from other continents, non-Europeans, come to feed off of. Then, tell the sons and daughters of the people who dealt with that shit, to stop taking pride in their forefathers.

The idiot, or ungrateful, entitled and hateful piece of shit, is you and all your '''Social Justice''' ilk.

The highest expression of a love of life requires a willingness to die - which your egalitarian kind is anathema to. You will be forced to live in a world without any semblance of honor, subject to charlatans, corruption and squalor. You've declared war on all heroism and decency.

Now, go away.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 12:15 pm

He already deleted his comment, lol

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 9:14 pm

Satyr wrote:
Why feel shame when you can buy respect, or, at least, have some fake it?

What else can be bought?
Love, friendship, genius?

When words no longer matter, they can be thrown about to cause an impact, to build an image.
Enough money will buy you yes-sayers, worshiping the round you walk upon.
Quote :
StevieGG08 2:07 AM wrote:

Only a democratic republic with a free market economy can coexist with meritocracy. White people and asians just happen to be better than other ethnic groups because the european and asian cultures have dominated for a long long time.

Slaughtz 2:44 AM wrote:
Jesus. What is the standard for 'intelligence' but an IQ test? What is the standard for 'qualification' but experience and ability?

"Democratic republic with a free market economy can coexist with meritocracy." What a mouthful. Is that what your goal is? Do you even know what a society like that would look like? Tell me how it differs from the aim of a 'multi-cultural' and 'egalitarian' society, Homo-Economicus.

If a man pays you exorbitantly to completely abandon your child that you've raised for 10 years, throwing him into ruin where he otherwise would've had a good chance at being prosperous, is that child 'deserving' of the wreckage of a life he received? After all, you can now have many more children, but you're forbidden from helping your first child, as part of the agreement.

If you're not a Jew, you're a major cuck only concerned about power, like a greedy and conniving little rat with no sense of virtue or justice. You've reduced the most aspirant ideals to monetary value. You'd put a price on your own blood.

There's a reason separated blood-related kin get emotional when they find out each other exist. Just because you're unsatisfied, like a whinging little rodent, with what you've inherited, doesn't mean you have a claim to dictating what others should or shouldn't value. Like a triggered snowflake, whinging about nepotism and 'le racism', getting your panties in a bunch out of a deathly fear of tribal behavior, thinking it's 'incompatible' or 'outdated' with your true fedora-tippingly 'intelligent' society. You're a dweeb.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 4:37 am

Nice

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:05 am

In response to a cynic who said that "All [...] things ARE meaningless in the face of Entropy and the will of Fate."

I respond: "Fate isn't a will. That's your personification of the world so it remains comprehensible to you. That would be fine, if you only recognized you also have a will and may participate among the Gods."

What an explanation for the misery of the impoverished, Christianity provides: It is because they are sinful to an irredeemable fault that is the reason for their bad inheritance. That is why they may not partake in the glory which the nobility do. The battle-worn and sober knight is an equal to the lowest impoverished drunkard.

When people fear entropy and declare all meaning gone in its face, they forget what they themselves destroy. They shed skin, hair and nails. They separate themselves from their bodies, their will from their nature, or their nature from the world.

If every interaction in this world did not have meaning, then no consciousness behind it would bother maintaining it. What could anyone respond to that except that I am a sinner or taking advantage of this unseen will's grace/kindness.

First they must build, from memory and then spirits, to create a prime God. From the assumption of the prime God, they negate Him and say the world is meaningless. With the negation, they negate spiritedness. They negate memory - the haunting spectre of an empty room wherein a loved one resided only a month ago.

.988 rounded up becomes 1. Negate 1 and you get -1 instead of -.988.
You assume God, then negate God and think it's reality. You cannot negate a unicorn without creating anti-unicorn.
1 to -1
matter to anti-matter
A shadow is not a thing, it is the absence of light. A void is not a thing, it is the absence of things.
Sound and light does not travel "through" something, it is perturbations of that something.
Kant's hand experiment takes place in a human mind utilizing a thinking process duality, binary. Not in the world.
A computer calculates in binary, some calculate in ternary, humans think in nerves and synapses. The world has its own rules.

They created a duality with the death of a person, who will no longer be interacting with them or the world. Frozen as a memory - Hell and Heaven duality emerges because judgment is immediately cast by an unseen deity instead of by the people. With Pagans, the underworld is where people decay and return to Earth. Their image is tortured in hell. Elysium is where people remember you in full, they remember your life like they do tales of Gods. Purgatory is wherein a person lies in wait for their fate to be determined - they published books of untold value only to be discovered later and sent to Elysium - or burnt and forgotten, sent to the underworld.

Connecting the conceptual scheme (synapse structure) with the world outside it, in every meaningful way, is the task of every Philosopher. That is, creating a flexible mental framework out of which one is most optimally responsive to the world.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 4:38 am

Spoiler:
Anglo, the resentful bastard race that inherited a mind too big for its heart.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 9:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:15 pm

^ He would have been fine with Christian conspiracy, Capitalist conspiracy, Communist conspiracy, he wouldn't have called it a conspiracy though.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 4:38 am

sha0 @sha0
Feb 3, 2018, 6:54:55 PM keyboard_arrow_left reply thumb_up 1  thumb_down
All of this depends upon the premise that skin-color preferences are innate, which you haven't demonstrated, but merely asserted.
--

Slaughtz @Slaughtz

Feb 4, 2018, 12:34:27 AM reply thumb_up  thumb_down
@sha0 Skin Color preference is not innate, but it is as close to it you can get without it being so. Research suggests that whomever your parents look like, that is what you will be comfortable with. In birds, this is called 'imprinting', and they can 'imprint' on humans. If there is a non-interference by technology on this process of discrimination, another 2000 years and skin color blending together, eventually (at worst, or best in your racially masochistic case) all people will become 'brown'. Effectively, no more whites. However, the complete extinction of whites in 2000 years is a pretty high goal for you to accomplish - especially now that a significant portion of whites are aware that's what you and your political ideology are either indifferent to others attempting to do, or are actively doing so. But, worst case (sorry, it might be best case for you), all are brown. Now, ideological warring can cause groups to segregate geographically and eventually create different skin intonations. But, again, let's grant your ideology of individualism is so great it overcomes even that. Now you have the simple law of dialectical change among differing geographical regions to contend with, creating a new challenge of having to police the world's language. Doesn't sound very 'individualist', but let's grant you somehow you manage to square that circle because "Racism is bad mmkay". Now you've achieved your great individualist paradise where everyone shares the same language, everyone is geographically unbiased and non-invested.. Wait, maybe they'd be invested in their property. Economics. Now you have to conquer that. Not only that, but their preference for their own children over others. This 'individualism' sure did dissolute into something resembling Communism real fast, didn't it? Ah well, you'd be dead by then, anyway. What matters now is that you're living life on the hog - and you've come to tell everyone they can to, if they just utilize language to be selfish and stagnant in thought beyond anything to do with their own personal comfort - provided it doesn't lead them to unsavory things that interfere with your comfort.
--
@Slaughtz:

I agree about "imprinting," but only insofar as it is related to the concept of "conditioning."  It's not restricted to parents.  If your aunt has a different skin-color and treats you amazingly well and your parents are abusive, would you agree that there's a good chance that any skin-color preference based on original "imprinting" might be undone?  If you're a minority skin-color in a city and you never experience racism but only kindness, then goto a city where your own skin-color is the majority and treats you horribly, will your parental imprint have served you well, or will you turn around and go back?

You have mistaken me for someone else.  I don't want all people to become "brown.  Perhaps you're accustomed to discussions with people who do want that, but not this time.  If you are concerned about a skin-color disappearing, persuade men and women of that skin-color to reproduce 3 or more children and then you have population-growth.  An ethno-state might be sufficient to encourage that, but it's not been demonstrated to be necessary.

You have mistaken me for someone who wants white-skinned people to go extinct.  I don't want that.

You have mistaken me for someone who has a political ideology that supports these two positions that you've mistaken me for having.  Please ask, first.

According to the "political compass test," I am one point right of center and four points below center towards "libertarian," for whatever that's worth.

I made a very specific point to the original author and you have completely straw-manned me and accused me of being someone I'm not at all.  I'm open to further discussion if you're open to being more charitable.
--

@sha0 Your question is like asking me if a population (a whole town) somehow loses their legs, "will they give up trying to walk?" Yes, but the initial instinct is present. From the first imprint, you become biased sexually, with all things equal: such as the bizarre world where your examples happen for skin color. It doesn't address the main point of the argument which is that natural behavior to prefer mates that are roughly similar to the ones that parented you. It is the larger trends of behavior in a healthy society which is being pointed to: not dysfunctional and exceptional environments. If you cannot address it, my point stands - whether or not you intend one thing or another; though I qualified my statements with two options: you either dont care about racial genocide of whites or you desire it. If not the latter, as you claim, then the former. In that case, your behavior is simply maladaptive.

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 11:40 pm

Quote :
I am a sin eater.
I am not a good man, in fact, I am a great man. There is no pride, or arrogance in this statement. I speak simple truth. I have an Ideal, a drive, a vision, and a Passion to fulfil my dream this makes me a great man. But it prevents me from being a good man. I may be on the side of the Light, However; do not EVER mistake me for A being of the light. I am not a saint, or even a good person. I am in fact (to my mind) a monster (I am a sin eater ) that has decided to stand on the side of the Light.
A good man would not need so many rules for himself. Good men do not need rules. My rage and anger are all tamed and controlled with a will, and focus puny beta cuck men could never understand especially not you stunted filth on the left. A Jew could not understand What I say. A Nigger lacks all thought about the beastial level, and so on and so forth. They Have not the internal Fortitude to Abide the cold furnace that fires my shriveled soul, with a singular focus and shaped on a particular path, on an anvil of the Gods. I am marked for greatness. Good men, do not Think the thoughts that I think. Good men do not treat people the way that I do. Good men are kind, compassionate, civil and righteous. I am none of those. I make decisions that good men cannot make because good men do not have the Minerals for it. I make the right decisions even if it seems like it is the wrong decision.This is because I do not need or desire the aproval of others. I simply do that wich is obvioulsy needed and correct. I strive to be like a good man yet, I know that I am not. I am working toward a world where men Like me will never be welcomed, let alone needed. My entire purpose is to become obsolete. Right now, I am a Darkness that yearns toward the light. I will make the choices that no one else can or seemingly will. I shall do what no one else is capable of, or what no other is willing to do. I will purge all that is not truth then use it like a weapon.
I am death. I am destruction, I am a bringer of truth, I may be Justice Incarnate, But I shall never be a good man. I am someone who was trained and worked for the Darkness. But I choose to serve the Interests of Light! I will go on when others have fallen. I will endure when all others can not. I shall devour the sins, and evils of the world blackening my soul so others do not have to. I will never falter, for my Vision burns inside me like a black hole consumes everything that gets too near., Nothing shall escape. I will Strive to purge the world of everything that is destroying it and in the end I will have to purge the world of myself as well.
I have heard it said Demons run when a good man goes to war. I am not a good man I am an evil who has sided with the good men. Avert thine eyes, when I go to war, for I will utterly evicerate the filth that pollutes this world. My passion, my will is controlled with almost Inhuman like focus. While this is what may make me seem like a good man, Do not fool yourself. I am nothing short of monster, A Living Dark god, one who has decided he doesn't want to live as monster anymore and has done everything in his ability to purge himself of all of his monster like qualities. Do not be fooled by my trying to help, or my compassion while I do all of this in earnest. I intend to help I am not doing this for altruistic reasons. I am not good. I yearn to be a good man yet, my intent for my dream makes me a great man, which in turn makes me a Creature of darkness. Good men can not do what is necessary in order to save the world from those that are bent on its control or destruction. It takes a monster to fight the monsters that are poisoning minds and bodies of the peoples of the world.
I would Very much Like to be a good man. The drive to obtain my vision, that cold fire, that burns me from the inside out, it consumes me, and I live and breath my vision, my desire, for I am a monster. So paradoxically my search and deep desire to become a good man has created the monster that I am. A monster I am, lest a monster I become! My goal lofty as it may seem. Simply is to purge the world of monsters like me. My Vision, is to burn the disease out, to cleanse the world of those that would destroy due to the sickness of greed. I may fail, I probably will. However; I will fail at doing what is right rather than succeeding at doing what is wrong. I am a monster, not a good man. I may be on the side of the light Yet never ye forget, that I am nor shall I ever be counted among the angels. Thus Beware ye Jews, Muslims, Niggers, Beaners, Liars, theives, Pedo's, Polititians, beauricrats. Any of the varied forms of Filth that polutues this world. For I know I am not alone. I asure you We are coming, and right quickly.

Micky Coy
3/25/18

A thought I had earlier, I didn't share, but will now: The intent in careerism is, if honest, to make oneself no longer needed. If honest. The honest intent in life is not only to make oneself no longer needed but also to make all others no longer needed by yourself. This is the striving toward power, since there is no power in slavery or mastery; to be beyond Good and Evil means to be exploited only when you do not rightfully care or expect something in turn - so it is not exploitation at all. And, to require no exploitation of the other. The answer to the Last Man is the consumption of 'evil' until there is nothing left but what is Good. Shiva, the destroyer of destruction itself, makes its appearance. With the demand for undying eros by petty tyrants, and the enabling of resentment in those needed to make a stand, has created a striving for the re-filthification of the dirt, which is a re-discovering of the sky by sheer negation. In the air after the task is completed, with whatever movement or impetus is left, it becomes the new field of dancing sprightliness - but only after all that's able to be filthified, able to be spoiled and rotted, has been rotted and consumed. This is the redemption of man to himself. And yes, that is Man - not the judaic fantasy of jews being their own savior when they have betrayed all that is rightful for the sake of self-annihilation. Where the ends of their Zoroastriac nihilism is always interfered with by 'primitive' instincts, preventing action and fruition of the very things they speak. Air will find its rightful place as meaningless once again, without objective consequence except through the countenance of a being that understands it - no longer anything but the sprightful breezes which wooshed with as much meaning as solar winds. And the 'good' is secured in using language exclusively to the filth. Here is where idea(l)s may become clean again. The 'sin eater' does not care if sin exists, it lets rot continue and it consumes it, then leaving nothing but healthy and clean to thrive - and if it is killed by the clean, the only ones it let remain, then it has served justice onto itself.

minds.com/slaughtz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next