Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Immigration Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Immigration Issues - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Viktor Orbán's speech at the 14th Kötcse civil picnic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:01 pm

These refugees even harm each other ruthlessly and can't get along, so these tolerants expect them to integrate and not act the same towards the natives....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:20 am

discussion about Merkel and the situation in germany.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:37 am

apaosha wrote:

discussion about Merkel and the situation in germany.

Good discussion so far. I got only half way through, where I suspect it begins to really pick up. The guest really digs into the context of the crisis around 20 minutes in.

Basically they (Europe elite) made extremist Muslim protesters in Syria seem like "hipsters just wanting freedom of speech."

So they propose toppling the government, interfering in their business. Any people who criticized the intervention saying to be isolationist, are dismissed/accused as xenophobic, nazi, racist. Example: "You don't want to help because you think only whites should have freedoms!"

Then they interfere in Syria, causing conflict and creating the refugee situation.

So now after intervening they say Europeans have to take responsibility for what they did in Syria,  by accepting refugees.

Any critics of this, even those saying the West should country build and create a safe place for refugees in their own "old" country instead of taking in refugees, are dismissed/accused as xenophobic, nazi, racist.

---My comments:
I didn't keep up much with the news when I was younger, so I only vaguely remember a couple of videos of the beginnings of this. Mostly amateur videos of demonstrations on sites like Reddit. Might as well have been new news to me.

Anyway:
So instead of building a strong economy for your own nation and concentrating on that, so that maybe some of that wealth pours over into other countries - or other countries have to follow your lead or else risk being left behind, they instead deliberately plan to bring foreign impoverished, uneducated, and culturally different people into their country. So now they expect every rational person within their country to just say:

"Oh yeah, bring 'em on in, we'll order some Dominoes and play the Wii, huh, immigrants love the Wii."

Last edited by Slaughtz on Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:41 am

Finnish news, man was charged with Incitement to ethnic or racial hatred when he posted a video to facebook where he was filming his daughter abusing a stuffed animal, the father was said to be inciting the daughter to abuse the stuffed animal and calling it a "refugee"

Back to top Go down
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:01 am

Jarno wrote:
Finnish news, man was charged with Incitement to ethnic or racial hatred when he posted a video to facebook where he was filming his daughter abusing a stuffed animal, the father was said to be inciting the daughter to abuse the stuffed animal and calling it a "refugee"

The system wants access to the children's minds exclusively without any interference, preparing them for a future multicultural foundation where they will naturally assimilate without objection or discrimination. Anybody who attempts to reverse the process using manipulative methods will be dealt with in a very serious manner. This is what children's welfare means...

The man "calls upon children", using the stuffed animal is effective, one, it naturally captures the attention and invokes interest of the child, and two, it's an animal. The object is used in order to transmit the way in which one should treat such an object, along with the label which later carries the perception into the future, thus threatening the agenda.

A label "refugee" that is already in world wide circulation and carrying an innocent connotation, a sympathy vote, an emotional appeal to open the gates of the unsuspecting mind. The label is unknown to the child, not fully understood, an opportunity to change the perception of it, thus the behavior of the child.

All behavior taught to the child which doesn't sync with the modern ideals will be regarded as abuse.

The man's approach indicates a larger understanding of the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:47 am

Actual literacy coming from Huff Post: defending or affirming one's [way of] life:

Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:02 pm

That's nothing of the kind.
He's just saying non-europeans ought to assimilate. He presents the prospect of population replacement in European countries as inevitable and any attempt to stop it as "barbaric", specifically referring to Hungary.
He's drowning in the koolaid. huffpost

perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:54 pm

Hrodeberto wrote:
Actual literacy coming from Huff Post: defending or affirming one's [way of] life:

Apaosha is right...

Zizek wrote:
No tolerance of religious, sexist or ethnic violence on any side, no right to impose onto others one's own way of life or religion, respect of every individual's freedom to abandon his/her communal customs, etc. If a woman chooses to cover her face, her choice should be respected, but if she chooses not to cover it, her freedom to do so has to be guaranteed. Yes, such a set of rules privileges the Western European way of life, but it is a price for European hospitality. These rules should be clearly stated and enforced, by repressive measures (against foreign fundamentalists as well as against our own anti-immigrant racists) if necessary.

Europeans have no right to impose their values?  Is he for real?  All that matters and all that remains is the all consuming "freedom" of choice, which is enforced (by threat of violence) by the nanny state (everyone get along and there will be no problems).  If you fight back, you're a barbarian... which is like a Christian calling a Pagan a heathen.

But how can the European fight foreign invaders by calling on his proud traditions and simultaneously defending equal rights when the two are in disagreement.  He'll use the "progress" of equal rights to attack the values of Islam but when you look at the European at his proudest throughout history, there are no equal rights.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Talk in my country has shifted towards accelerating their integration into the workforce. PC talk is now not about should we take in more or less but about how can they be integrated quickly.

The last man has spoken and after having not enough children of his own to ensure a comfortable retirement for the ageing population they hope that these young males are going to provide for that.

I'm not exaggerating, that's a popular argument at the moment among the 55+.
'Somebody has to care for us when we are retired.'

But really there are ideas floating around for every kind of man, from the bleeding hearts to the worrisome retiree; no matter, arguments are being cooked up for all of them to make them feel more positive towards the situation.

I remember a talk a couple of years ago about the inevitability of a severe decline in living standards in Germany based on the demographic development and the financial obligations which other countries have to, have to, default on.
To quote - "That much immigration you can't even have to avoid this development."
Seeing the 'refugee' crisis I am thinking - Well, they sure try anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:17 pm

In comparison to something like this:

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:45 pm

...and be a master cuck.

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:31 pm

German dread-locked liberals are an universal symptom and the worst maybe too.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:28 am

The refugees were on "hunger strike" yesterday in Oulu and they were protesting because of "bad food" and "treatment".
The one of the refugees brought a plate full of oatmeal to show the camera crew and saying " this is no good, I would give this to my dog", you can hear it in the beginning of the video.  The oatmeal is just the breakfast, they are fed 4-5 times a day.

This is the same food they serve in schools and kindengartens.... This was too much even for the tolerants.

EDITED: They refused to eat Finnish potatos and oatmeals, so now they "won" with their protest and they have their very own food menu. According to todays news they started to listen the "feedback" from refugees, refugees demanded at least 8 pattys and 10 eggs with one single meal + different sauces, rice and vegetables... They think they are not given enough food, but now they are.  

For a regular Finn in school, meals for a single student are made with less than 2 euros.

Last edited by Jarno on Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:02 am

Oats and potatoes: what possibly more do you nutritionally need for sustenance?

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:44 am

They are not here for sustenance, rather to be spoiled.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Now a Finnish woman is getting kicked out of her appartment, Finnish red cross made an agreement with this landlord company to give all the houses to the refugees, all other reservations were cancelled because of this. Landlords can make like 10 times more money when they rent their appartments to the refugees because they can decide how much they ask for the appartment because the rent gets paid by the tax payers.

+ They were also planning to put all the refugees on the top of the line in the citys housing applications. Even though there is a HUGE shortage of affordable small appartments, tens of thousands are looking for smaller appartments, child families etc, but ofc refugees comes first.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Hrodeberto wrote:
In comparison to something like this:

"I'm sorry if pointing out your religious intolerance has offended you, but it was the same type of ignorance and vitriol that eventually caused the slaughter of millions of Jews in the Second World War. Before you're too quick to defend your hate speech, marinate in that for a minute and think about if you want to contribute to that kind of hate."

Annnnd... we're right back to you're a Nazi for being against Islam.

You gotta love the smug, self-satisfied writing style of moral dimwits (It's like writing 101 by the ADL). So high on their universal morality and the warm rush of love for everyone they become like volatile drug addicts when confronted with their addiction.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 6:05 am

My encounter at the gym:

There was this +60 year old guy who I see almost every morning in the gym, there were other seniors 5-6 complaining about 600 refugees that are coming near here (which probably will close down my gym ), then this 60 year old guy starts saying " I can't believe what I'm hearing, grown up men talking like this..." he continued " these people are fleeing from the bombings and war ", then everyone made good points about the refugees, which we all know so I am not going to list them here (them being strong, military age men, not children and women etc).

Then he starts defend that "oatmeal scandal", about which I posted earlier, though I just noticed it was rice porridge not oatmeal, but I'm sure they were serving oatmeal too, anyway he says that " if Finns were refugees in these countries where they come from, Finns would complain about the food of their culture like they do complain about ours here".

The irony here is that this is the same guy who every morning talks about so many rancid things: he always talks about his erection medication, his appointments with urology, his dogs bad diarrhea, talked almost an hour about his dog taking a shit all over the house, he has a wife, so one day he told this story where he said " I fucked this one lady and got red splotchs on my dick afterwards so I went to a doctor to make sure it is not syphillis, luckily it wasn't." So talking about refugees negatively was too much for this guy...

This guy is very similiar in someway to that other +50 year old cuckold guy I talked to, he was really pro-multiculturalism and anti-racist, but he also told about rancid stories, once he told that " I was at beach with my wife and I was checking out this 16 year old girl, my wife hit me and got mad shouting at me, telling me to stop looking at the teens. ", many these kinds of stories.

These off-comments/stories tell a lot about the person.

EDITED: " Over 20 000 Finns line up for breadline EVERYWEEK"  
While refugees complain about free porridge
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Quote :
I am no longer willing to support with my work the political system in Europe and Germany, of which the science system is part.

There is no genuine democracy, and I disagree with almost all of the policies.

In particular, I disagree with immigration policy. Immigration to my country harms me, it harms my family, it harms my people.

Whoever invites or welcomes immigrants to Europe and Germany is my enemy. Immigration is the huge corporations’ interest, not peoples’ interest.

I am not against helping refugees, but they would have to be kept strictly separated from us Europeans, for some limited time only until they return home, and not being integrated here as cheap workers and additional consumers. Immigration unnecessarily defers the collapse of capitalism, its final crisis. The earlier the system crashes, the more damage can be avoided. Possibly a civil war in Europe. Not to mention the loss of our European genetic and cultural heritage.

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:52 pm

Iraqi refugee, with a military rank of lieutenant (not relevant) took a picture of a random girl walking the street and now shares it with his friends...This is very common phenomena where these refugees take pictures of women with their cellphones, or record.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:50 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 2:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Another asylum seeker posting/sharing pictures of little girls on his facebook
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:10 am

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:42 am

The environment, how you treat it, reflects your mind's capacity related to intelligence and other traits; how you live in it, with it, you get what you sow and thus the environment will consume you as much as you did Her - either separate your faeces from the water, food and living space, or else eat and drink and breath it together. The degree of Self-respect reflects through the respect of otherness, or distance, for to not respect certain people also is a form of Self-respect, Self-preservation.

Like attracts like, and the like too creates the like in the environment.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:49 am

They complain as if their homelands are sci-fi Utopias which we 'backward Europeans' can only (re)present in digital fantasy worlds - I mean, slow internet, really..,, dying yet in shape as if eating 5 meals a day combined with expensive fitness programs..?!

Winter is coming, as well our rage.
Act like that in my face, it is partly my negative trait maybe, I might loose control and attack you at cost of myself for there are enough people much stronger or simply numeric. As part of work (except collegues), from friends, family (Always there are limits), or simply an accident I will never harm you no matter the outrage which I could express differently to another; it just depends who you are how I will react upon you, cut off my finger as accident by friend, I'll smile.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:47 pm

Jarno wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Another asylum seeker posting/sharing pictures of little girls on his facebook

Those young girls are his potential victims, once the invaders become numerous enough they will start killing the men and raping/gang raping the women and young girls they come across just like they've been doing in multiracial hellholes like England and the US for a very long time now....
Back to top Go down
Black Panther

Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:31 pm

Quote :
Hand guns and rifle sales are spiking in Austria, with some shops reporting they are running out of stocks of shotguns, since no license is needed to buy them.
“Yes, I can confirm, the demand in Austria for weapons is growing. My revenue doubled in September. And in October it has doubled again, and we are still in October,”

Obtaining a firearms purchase license in Austria involves passing special courses concerning basic handling and knowledge of weapons. The gun shop owner confirmed to RT that the number of people taking the gun handling courses has increased tremendously.

“In the past, I had one appointment a week for ‘weapon license training’ with one or two people. Now I have a fixed second event, with 6 to 10 people attending,” the gun dealer said.

“Most of the people who came to me in the last week for a consultation or to buy a weapon, are telling me, and I always ask them, that the reason for buying is the ‘current situation’ in Austria,” the man told RT.

To be fair, Syrians are highly sophisticate people, incomparable to the average muslim. Damascus is 5000 years old and has been a cultural center of the ME for much of that time; furthermore, the Syrians are rich and used to a secular lifestyle, some massacring to preserve the secular order notwithstanding. Anyway I could not help but smile. Aux armes, citoyens.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 1:55 am

Hungarian Border Fence So Effective Illegal Immigrants Are Now At Pre Migrant-Crisis Levels

Quote :
The sudden cut-off for migrants entering Hungary, going from 6,353 to 29 a day in just a week after completing the fence may offer some cheer to conservatives in other European nations who now have a stark example of how effective actually policing national borders can be.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:59 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immigration Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next