Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:03 pm

We really have no credentials equal to yours.

Your application can be uploaded [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They are on your level of "philosophy".
Maybe you can take over.
JofA is a generous soul...and he loves competition.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:04 pm

So people do not age, degenerate, grow - experience, shelter, hide, expose, be judged; no epi-genetics? Because humans can change to an degree and in relationship to does not mean change is without limit, of course you change, but you remain as you are, get it - it is your limit.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:08 pm

It is your desperation, the need, which is so pathetic - and hence forced, alike a negro 'I am be seen with muh juwels thus I exist'.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:14 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
So people do not age, degenerate, grow - experience, shelter, hide, expose, be judged; no epi-genetics? Because humans can change to an degree and in relationship to does not mean change is without limit, of course you change, but you remain as you are, get it - it is your limit.
Demonstrate some of the "nuance" that you and satyr like to brag about, without ever proving.....prove it now.

What is your standard for determining and judging change. Who decides? What decides? How is change measured. Don't offer simple, childish semantics, without explanation, as satyr does often. Explain yourself fully. Prove your standard for change. What is your basis? What is your foundation? And how is what you offer, anything other than subjective, based on your personal opinion?

Can a standard and measure for change ever be objective? Can a standard of change truly be "based on reality"?

Or isn't it true, simply, that your "standard for change" is nothing more than your personal, childish, petulant ideals??
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:19 pm

I think you exposed our lie....this stuff is over my head.
Like I said, you need to see someone higher up in the brains department.
JofA is your man.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Æon wrote:
OhFortunae wrote:
Demonstrate some of the "nuance" that you and satyr like to brag about, without ever proving.....prove it now.

What is your standard for determining and judging change.  Who decides?  What decides?  How is change measured.  Don't offer simple, childish semantics, without explanation, as satyr does often.  Explain yourself fully.  Prove your standard for change.  What is your basis?  What is your foundation?  And how is what you offer, anything other than subjective, based on your personal opinion?

Can a standard and measure for change ever be objective?  Can a standard of change truly be "based on reality"?

Or isn't it true, simply, that your "standard for change" is nothing more than your personal, childish, petulant ideals??

Another one for in my collection of most imbecilic encounters; the world is there to see. Is there any chance that the next generation of negroes will be different from the current one, what standard to measure, what pattern, how to Judge, what are the standards. The standard is relative for each individual, potency, capacity and we too have averages, get it; but to stick with the individuals - we measure them through the past and to the ideals related to degree of realism and the quality of mind. As if I cannot Judge you to be a imbecilic autist alike I can Judge cows to be more simple in perception than humans.
Now, of course, evolution is relative to ideals; as I see the likes of you as degeneracy, as well the progressives who want to miscegenate the Europeans; their ideal of evolution, my ideal is to raise above human(e) characteristics defined by judeo-xtian values; but nature does not care.

The standard now is the current manifestation and to be aware of its interactivity, past-continuous. Change is, I do not decide over all the flux; but I can easily recognize pretence, like Lady Gaga tries to be Original by changing her outfits but the substance remains as it is, retarded crap, like you.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:40 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
The standard is relative for each individual,
So you admit that you're an idealist and not a realist, no objective standard to measure ideals, or such a concept as time and change?

That's what I thought. It obviously takes a realist to pop these protected, childish, bubble-worlds that you and satyr are living in.

You've contradicted yourself. There can be no standard of reality, of change, of time, of superior or inferior, without contexts. Is mere survival the context? How about nobility and virtue? According to whom, you? You see, this is where scum like you, compared to me, differ. I embrace reality. You cannot advocate such ideals without first having them as a reality. You must lead by example, hypocrite.

So how do you lead by example? What is noble and virtuous about you? What is superior about you?

Your mind? Your judgment? Your ideals? Your reasoning? Definitely not! What a joke you are, boy!? Pathetic!

Next time you or satyr feel like a challenge, hone your minds a little sharper. Twerps
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:47 pm

What is noble for the progressive: to miscegenate, to drown yourself in the cess-pool of humanity - nobility is relative idealism, just like fucking evolution, get it, you fucked up lower-dog. There is no absolute perception of reality / idealism, it is about DEGREES; get it, you lil autistic Chihuahua. I literally explained just moments ago about how idealism should be a projection but as much as possible to be traced back to reality, to represent. What a cancerous Manimalistic brain, not able to understand.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:58 pm

I understand all to well, boy

You toss around labels like "autistic" while living in your own bubble world, admitting that "ideals are relative". Relative to what, I asked you. And you were unable to respond. There can be no loyalty to "reality" while you reference your own, subjective, personal, opinion. You fail to demonstrate this "nuance" and degree, that you and satyr tout so often.

I will prove what you cannot. Ideals must be compared. Reality must be observed without pride or prejudice. Reality is a matter of is, not what is wanted. In fact, to properly investigate and understand reality, you must admit to what is not preferable. And definitely what is not a matter of opinion.

In this way, you are exposed, like the disobedient child you are. You demonstrate NO nobility, no virtues, no higher or superior values. Where are they?

To begin to have any form of "higher ideal", or virtue, or nobility, you need to first raise the bar. And you must definitely demonstrate your own ability first. Lead by example. If you cannot, then all you have is hear say. Rumor. Empty words. Declarations. Insinuations. Meaningless.

Demonstrate the quality of your mind, here, now. And you have. And you're not impressive......

Try again!
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:02 pm

And a degree is no contrast, no relationship, no comparison - moron; you truly cannot understand. I am done with you, of course you may go on as I expect you will, you never are done with your compulsive masturbation and desire to impregante some random womb/mind by throwing your pathetic semen in the wind hoping for some kind of insemination.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:13 pm

@Neon
Listen, deafened and copywriting thief, to you philosophy is a reactionary mode of inception (insemination as inseminated) exemplified by, in too much repetitivity, how your delimitation displayed as competitive/declarative/accusative insecurities (I see you are saying "small ego" among a lexicon of other terminology now after I described and named you as one) is endpointed at the baseline of proactionary conception (insemination as inseminating).
That is, you can provoke but not invoke; agitate but not instigate: then brilliance must be the possession of how loudly and aggressively (testosteronicly) and oftenly a challenge is professed.
Least resistance is in breaking down or disordering which is why you can't withstand/resist the most resistance in bringing up or ordering.
Perspectively [for you], it's plainly terse: since others aren't preoccupied with your revolution, which comprises reactions against the object of your preoccupations, then they must be cohorts, nay, followers, subservients or "mind-slaves." Now, this supplies the indications of your fundamental preoccupation of authority and positioning within it, hence how you always state proclamations of your placement in hierarchy as well as assuming the placement of others in it as responsiveness to their positioning and with others and with you.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:36 pm

Hrodeberto wrote:
@Neon
Listen, deafened and copywriting thief, to you philosophy is a reactionary mode of inception (insemination as inseminated) exemplified by, in too much repetitivity, how your delimitation displayed as competitive/declarative/accusative insecurities (I see you are saying "small ego" among a lexicon of other terminology now after I described and named you as one) is endpointed at the baseline of proactionary conception (insemination as inseminating).
That is, you can provoke but not invoke; agitate but not instigate: then brilliance must be the possession of how loudly and aggressively (testosteronicly) and oftenly a challenge is professed.
Least resistance is in breaking down or disordering which is why you can't withstand/resist the most resistance in bringing up or ordering.
Perspectively [for you], it's plainly terse: since others aren't preoccupied with your revolution, which comprises reactions against the object of your preoccupations, then they must be cohorts, nay, followers, subservients or "mind-slaves."
Interesting how in spite of your own projections, you do not disagree nor explain how I'm wrong even if you could disagree......

It's a simple challenge. What is the standard being used here, for change, for ideals, for virtue, for nobility, and how is your standard not based on subjective, personal, opinions?

Where is your so-called loyalty to reality? Where is your demonstration of any "noble" elements you, hypothetically, possess?

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Neon wrote:
It's a simple challenge.  What is the standard being used here, for change, for ideals, for virtue, for nobility, and how is your standard not based on subjective, personal, opinions?

Are you challenging that views are only ever based on personal pleasure, benefit, advantage?

Are you challenging its impossible to not live like neon-flashing memememe hedonistic animals?

Doubt yourself some.

Keep calm and be a 'philosopher'.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:45 pm

After pages upon pages of text, of posts; essays explaining all of this in the simplest way possible, that someone would ask this.....incredible.

How many pages can I write, dealing with this subject matter, before it is enough?
On the subject of Nihilism alone I've made, at least, half a dozen threads.
Nobility has been dealt with, reality defined, explaining the method of determining what is more and what is less probable also described, in repetitive detail.....
Oh well, what more can one do?
And why would one care to do anything?

For the simpletons no amount will do.
The problem is in their brain...a mental limitation they've inherited, or is a product of nurturing.

Stupidity is its own defence.
Nothing to do with it but exploit it, if possible, or walk away listening to their declarations of victory.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Neon's not serious. He wants to pretend to be a debater to console himself that he is doing something significant and testing himself with the most absurd claims.

A rock lives forever.

I say yes, definitely, and whatever.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:51 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Are you challenging that views are only ever based on personal pleasure, benefit, advantage?
No, I'm demonstrating that these so-called "realists", like satyr, cannot justify themselves in demonstrating their so-called "realistic standards". I'm challenging them to demonstrate how reality is other than their ideals, based upon their desires and opinions. So far they demonstrate nothing, as expected. Even satyr contradicts himself, claiming that "all is in flux", except when it's not. And what about these exceptions? I added context. If a rock is sitting on the ground, and no force applies to it, does it disappear about 1 billion years? Does it grow larger? No, nothing happens. It does not change. It is not "in flux". Because change requires context.

By challenging their standard, their judgment, they expose themselves, one by one.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:56 pm

li'l Erik cannot endure her life-in-mono on her own forum, cannot endure her own self in solitude, that retard accuses others of being lonely… a classic troll.

Painting werewolves absurdly as feminine-killers, its almost as if she's dying to prove my case on effete hypermasculinity for me.

Its tragic when li'l infants can mimic, imitate, read books and excerpt without a clue abt. what it is to be a man. These days, its in vogue to call yourself a sufferer of OCD and such, just to feel special.. any attention is good to a primal slut.

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:58 pm

The rock is apart of the forces, it too can be eroded, change in shape, consistency in solidity, weight upon the earth. Only in your video games, on pause, the rock will never be pressured by other forces. But life is not like that, a rock without forces surrounding it.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Æon wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
No, I'm demonstrating that these so-called "realists", like satyr, cannot justify themselves in demonstrating their so-called "realistic standards".  I'm challenging them to demonstrate how reality is other than their ideals, based upon their desires and opinions.  So far they demonstrate nothing, as expected.  Even satyr contradicts himself, claiming that "all is in flux", except when it's not.  And what about these exceptions?  I added context.  If a rock is sitting on the ground, and no force applies to it, does it disappear about 1 billion years?  Does it grow larger?  No, nothing happens.  It does not change.  It is not "in flux".  Because change requires context.

By challenging their standard, their judgment, they expose themselves, one by one.

Satyr wrote:
Because of the absence of absolutes, all theories, all godlike visions, all revealing, are flawed.

To cope, therefore, becomes a matter of finding the exceptions, the flaws, so as to discredit the entire theory.
The one who sees must humble himself, show deference to this idea that since all theories are flawed, then all are equally possible...which means none are so.
The status quo is preserved...nothing is done....zero effort.

Any resistance on the part of the one who sees, who reveals, is to be considered hubris, arrogance, an ego wanting to dominate because it feels insecure - it is compensating.
No superior/inferior hierarchy is accepted - no survival of the strongest meme, the most probable possibility.
All must humble themselves to the negative, the absence of the absolute - which is presumed but never presented.
Before the unknown Absolute - out there awaiting discovery, like a coming messiah - all perspectives must bow - as equally flawed, equally sinful, equally weak.

The one who reveals must show deference to the collective who have already settled and want things to remain as they are, only debating on the minor details of what is shared - Biblical studies.
Philosophy as a debate over who saw what, where nothing is ever considered superior and all is mere perspective.
The one who exposes must be reminded of his humanity - he must be brought down to the lowest-common-denominator so that nobody is forced to adjust; nobody shamed, nobody hurt, nobody embarrassed, nobody exposed as a liar and a hypocrite.

To cope with a threatening perspective, the eyes that see, and then transmit what is seen, must be blinded, or slandered.
By reminding all that they are only human eyes, after all, the anxiety concerning what has been revealed by the processing of the data seen, is reduced.

The seen need not be addressed, only the one who sees.

The one who sees proposes what he sees as superior to what another does.
Otherwise he would not propose it.
The one who sees cannot claim he is the only one who does, or can see.
What is seen is accessible to all...and that's why those that do not, and cannot, must reject what is seen, and they cannot, by attacking him.

What is seen is so clear, so obvious, that they must blind themselves to it, or they must destroy the source that re-minds them of what they feel, intuitively, is so.

The one who sees does not invent what is seen, because then it would be easy to deal with, but he reveals it - he uncovers it from where it has been buried and forgotten by those who do not want to see anything other than what flatters and comforts them.
The one who reveals is the "evil" one, the "ill" one, not because of his motive - which is simply to expose, to uncover - but because of how the others (re)act to what is exposed; they cannot tolerate what is being revealed, and so the one who reveals it to them must be cruel to force them to look.

The feelings produced in them are transferred to the one stimulating these sensations/feelings in them.
He is the "scapegoat" of their own existential anxieties...
Slander him, discredit him, kill him, and you escape, you find salvation.

Others idolize him, because what has been revealed, to them, has been before their eyes all along.
It's, as if, a veil has been lifted, and what seemed murky begins to take shape, to come into focus - understanding is sparked - excitement giving way to fear then, if endured and not turned away from, giving way to possibilities.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Who's next?!!

Orbie.

Another wannabe pseudo-psychoanalyst, etc.

To Satyr, he offers his insides, I mean insights lolz:

"Oh my, is it mere 'dizzy-ness', or something more profound, like an illness unto death?
It's power rests in negation. The will to power reversed. Reduce that, to Scopenhauer's idea of the will, and you get a differing representation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In translation:

"I dont like Satyr's views; they are too hurtful. He is a life-denier.

He calls others nihilists, because he is a nihilist."

Gargle and apply same logic back at ya...

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:11 pm

Satyr wrote:
Some pot should be part of the proceedings, to mystify...some mind-altering mushrooms, to make the experience seem more profound.

In the amoral view, ambition, the lust to rule, dominate, is natural, healthy, honest,, except some of us have foregone all that to an even higher ambition. Autokrator. Self-ruling rule.

FC's awe of the US, and to confuse it as an incarnation of Rome is unrelatable.

That whole love of ghettohood freestyle, ressentimental Tarantinoism would be alien to any true I.E.
This America is simply unimpressive.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:12 pm

The reason why I am more of a "Realist" than anybody here on KT is this....

I am aware and observe something called "Balance" in the universe. Sometimes change does not occur, and rocks do not magically disappear or grow, due to "entropy" or "the big crunch" or whatever other spouts of nonsense idealists want to present. While it's true that existence is constantly in motion, balance does occur within. Just as a man can stand upon earth with the power of his own two legs.

Navigation through reality is that balance. And when objects, or people, are at balance, then "no change" is said to be had. Now some here will conjecture that "there is always change, even when unseen". Again this is true, but not absolutely of course. Thus there is just as much "unchange" and there is, change.

This is something the twerps cannot understand, balance, order within the chaos, and peace within a war.

Every change requires context. And so too does this apply to humanity and their "ideals".
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:14 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Some pot should be part of the proceedings, to mystify...some mind-altering mushrooms, to make the experience seem more profound.

In the amoral view, ambition, the lust to rule, dominate, is natural, healthy, honest,, except some of us have foregone all that to an even higher ambition. Autokrator. Self-ruling rule.

FC's awe of the US, and to confuse it as an incarnation of Rome is unrelatable.

That whole love of ghettohood freestyle, ressentimental Tarantinoism would be alien to any true I.E.
This America is simply unimpressive.

I have a cousin who thinks the same thing.
Byzantium and the Holy Roman Empire are not Rome.

He feels awe before power based on money - money gathered by exploiting weakness, selling self, marketing your "product" to the masses - being popular.

Last edited by Satyr on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Also every change requires energy. Every change has a cost, an effect, a consequence.

People cause change, out of necessity. Usually these changes are inspired by ideals, but not always. Because consciousness is the highest trait of life, and of humanity.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Æon wrote:
Navigation through reality is that balance.  And when objects, or people, are at balance, then "no change" is said to be had.

What's wrong with you?

He's already defined flow and flux in his definitions. Read.

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:20 pm

Peace within a war / a balance in between the chaos..
Is that not what we explained to the idiot relating to pattern consistency, predictability, degree of activity, ordering: LIMITATION.. What an idiot.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:23 pm

I am not sure if Fixed called me or Satyr a liar, doing so for the sake of "social image."

Its most likely me.

The 'liar' part is predictable, but the "social image" is a secret only he knows, because its not known to me.

Come, tell it to my face Fixed. Say everything you want to say to me.

What social image am I trying to save?

Say it!

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:24 pm

@Neon
You keep arbitrarily assigning me to the middle of one of your poke tantrums or alleged challenges . You turn around, close your eyes, ball up your synthetic bouque of accusations and toss it backward into the air hoping that others hope to catch it, if not tagged by it.

Besides, as such, you are at a presupposition in a world reality of participation imposed as a confrontation to your virtual reality of spectatorship. As earlier, you can judge, but not be judged.
So all argumentation with you starts up and ends up as you starting and ending it by authoritative assumption (as opposed to explanation).

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:33 pm

Judged based on ideals, or judged based on reality?

Like when Lyssa insinuated that my ex-girlfriend must have been ugly...as her personal excuse and justification, to think less of me.

Now, talk about hypocrisy when, which of you know the reality? As if many of these personal circumstances matter to the other topics at hand? Do they matter? Maybe they do.....but that only proves my point.

There is always a compulsion to personalize "reality". That's not a problem until people confuse reality for ideals. Now you want to bring in, satyr said this and that, this and that, fine. Those are his definitions, not mine. And his definitions don't hold authority over me, nor should they you.

Instead what I advocate is higher superiority, always 'better' definitions. And I offer them when the opportunity presents itself.

Earlier, for tuna mentioned "evolution". Evolution is this constant challenge, and raising the bar, raising the ideals of all participants. Demanding more, not only from each other, but from all existence. Revel in the deeper thirst for knowledge, intelligence, and wisdom.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:37 pm

(D)Evolution relative to ideals...

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down