Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Abrahamism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Abrahamism  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 6:51 am

Say something negative but logical about women, and you'll be accused of everything from sexual frustration to being abused by your mother.

Say something honest and supported with arguments, and you'll receive emotional based accusations pretending to be cool and collected.

The only things permitted when speaking about humans are 'positive' reinforcement', flattery, lies....all to avoid hurting someone.
See, the world is all positive, and whoever sees or speaks of the negative must be motivated by something negative.

By that emotive 'logic' how can we even think dogs are not as intelligent as humans?
What evil obsession is driving us to speak of such nasty things about another creature?
Should we not agree with the lies, and simply repeat them as if they were 'self-evident'?
Why contradict the majority?
Why hurt someone's feelings?

Yeup...I think I'm done with this one....again.
She follows me around....so who knows after a long hiatus she'll pop up again with leading queries all full of innocent indifference.
We will not call it 'obsessiveness', though. We'll call it 'healthy' concern.
Caring.

Every age has its superstitions.
Beliefs the majority cannot justify, nor logically explain, but, nevertheless, passionately holds to be 'true'.
Those who challenged these commonly held 'truth's were always ostracized.
Bruno, Galileo, even Jesus come to mind.
Whomever challenged the status quo was accused of all kinds of motives, and faced persecution from the masses who just wanted to be 'left-alone', in peace.

But, in our time, these masses have access to data, and data sharing networks....and they are inclined to try to spread their superposition so as to validate them.
Usually they face the same level of mind as their own....and the same emotionally based 'reasoning'.
this builds the sense that they are not that different from everyone else.
See the Bell Curve.

Mediocrity, the masses, are more numerous....so this creates the echo chamber effect.
The mediocre begins to believe that because the vast majority is on their intellectual level, that this means that everyone is on their intellectual level....and what 'works', convinces, is a good defence or offence with the many must also work with the few.
In this case this feminine method of implying, accusing, the other of an emotional motive, does work....and so it is often reused when confronted with a threatening challenge.
This is a perfect example of projection.
Without any argument, no understanding, the mind reverts to what comes easiest to it.
It consciously or intuitively knows that what it believes to be 'true' it cannot justify, nor define, nor defend, and that it is entirely emotionally founded.
It concludes that ALL opinions are the same....because it is surrounded and it relates with minds on its level....so in its circles this is, in fact, so.
It then makes a self-comforting leap of faith....and concludes that since all its friends and relatives are like it, believing in things only because they feel good, or are self-serving, self-flattering, self-comforting, that this means that ALL minds are exactly like it.

It cannot explain why anyone would hold views with such negative connotations, when it could just as well delude itself, and believe in 'positive' superposition.
It concludes that there must be a hidden positive motive, otherwise why would anyone believe in it?
This is where it projects the negative upon other, and hold the 'positive' as what defines its own motives.

This is a kind of self-purification.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:32 am

Satyr wrote:
In the past I would respond in kind and that would lead in accusations of ad hom....pot calling the kettle black....then a running to the authorities and my inevitable banishment...
This is part of the defensive pattern.

But thats the thing, I could understand using such tactics in other spaces, but here? Who is she attempting to appeal to? I guess the god that she believes inhabits even this domain.

God forbid, we remain free of his dominion over all affairs, and take responsibility for being the final arbiters of our own affairs.

Satyr wrote:
Typical specimen.
A dime a dozen.

Awww I wouldn't say that, most would flee to the comforting mass embrace, and yet she comes back here, knowing the sin that lies here...her words say one thing, her body another. Wink

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:36 am

Impulso Oscuro wrote:

Satyr wrote:
Typical specimen.
A dime a dozen.

Awww I wouldn't say that, most would flee to the comforting mass embrace, and yet she comes back here, knowing the sin that lies here...her words say one thing, her body another. Wink
Indeed....the 'feminine mystique'.
The body contradicts the mind, and the mind must justify its domination by the body.

Now we understand why she accused me of 'obsessiveness'.

That's the sub-text that ought to be kept private.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:46 am

The appeal of Abrahamism can be explained differently for males.
For them it's about adapting to female idealism, to fit through the genetic filtering mesh...or its about admiring the top dog, the absolute alpha, like all omegas do....or a bit of emasculation creeping through the feminized cracks to display an attraction to a missing father-figure.
For the female things are more natural, more obvious.
Females are naturally attracted to the most powerful male; and what is more powerful than omnipotence?
Its idealized, mystical incorporeal nature, acts as relief and disappointment: relief that she will not be forced to copulate with what is only an idea, and disappointment that she will not be forced to pretend she did not like surrendering to such domination.

There's an added component.
The 'real' male cannot ever live up to this fantasy...this 'fantastic' alpha penis in the sky.
Dejection against the corporeal male becomes an attraction to the idea of one....out there.
Body, the physical takes second place to the noetic, the theoretical male.

Where else can one engage masculine energy on this level, without having to deal with the disappointing physical, the real?
The internet.
Here the mind is liberated from reality....from the apparent.
It can fantasize, construct and inhabit delusions, without ever having to face the consequences.

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:19 am

Ha!

It was indeed a simple question, I am wanting to determine where the 'hatred' comes from.
It is just a starting point for me to understand how this festers and grows.
The Jews, Judaism are a minority, a small group in this world, only 14 million Jews, by comparison there are an estimated 1.2 billion Roman Catholics in the world, according to Vatican figures.
I am genuinely amazed by your albeit sincere acceptance of Michael Jones!  I mean, look at this video he made and by accepting his views you accept and embrace Catholicism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Joe Roberts comments on this vid:  

"As if any true Catholic gives a toffee for the truth! The whole point of the Catholic church was to hide and conceal universal truths, contrary of course to the teachings of Jesus as it is of course the prophesied scarlet woman riding the beast on the seven hills. If you don't believe me then do a bit of research first, they actually make it pretty obvious themselves that they are a combination of Babylonian solar cult, Arabian lunar cult and Saturnian black religion, just like Judaism, talk about the pot calling the kettle black hahahaha! So for all of his protestation he IS an anti-semite, you have to be to be a catholic secretly because the Romans absolutely hated the Jews in the end; they were one of the few cultures that wouldn't bow or adapt to Roman culture and create a synergy, so they had to steal the Jews religion, just look at the popes yamulkah, that's why Catholics like E Michel Jones are still jealous and filled with bitterness and hate to this day, because they can't accept that it is THEIR religion that is the travesty and the blasphemy, no matter how many people they burned, tortured, raped etc and still try to intimidate! Catholics shouldn't be telling anyone how to do anything. It is the most decieved/deceitful, schizophrenic culture on the planet. A bunch of paedophiles and sadists telling us we need to be more pure?  Altar boys in white, and old men in purple and red, no voice for women, revering the "virgin"but hating real women at the same time, praising virgins and condemming "sinners" all while dressed up in golden crucifixes and silk and satin priceless robes. Enough is enough!"

Joe Roberts
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:42 am

I explained why I 'hate'.
I was raped by a rabbi named Cohen, of all names.
I secretly liked it but cannot admit it to myself. I feel ashamed of my pleasure, so I project my resentment upon him.
I tried to become a member of his family by establishing a relationship with his daughter Ahuva, but she rejected me....beginning my misogyny.
She had a black boyfriend, who she chose over me, starting my racism.

Yes, quoting Jones means I embrace and accept Catholicism. If I were to quote Haisman's Suicide Note, I would be advocating suicide and agreeing with Judaism.
What else can it mean?
Things are so simple, so obvious.
I'm crying out for help.

You figured me out.

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:44 am

So now you apply evasive tactics.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:47 am

My pain and suffering is something to laugh at?
I'm ashamed and embarrassed about the rape, and how much I secretly enjoyed that circumcised penis.

I lash out, at the world, rather than turning the shame inward.
I'm in the chat box, waiting for a hug.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:50 am

Am I to assume that your hatred of Catholicism is founded on a past traumatic event?
Did you work for a Catholic?
Did a catholic rape you or abuse you in some way?
Did a Catholic hurt you?

Let's share war stories and comfort each other, dear.

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:02 am

Quote :
Let's share war stories and comfort each other, dear.

Let us leave out the endearments please.

I am still waiting for your answer to my original question, why your fixation on Judaism. It is a fixation as 90 percent of your topics are about it and Michael Jones has the same views on it as you have. You have chosen well, such a comfort he must be for you in your trials and tribulations.

I am quite prepared to explain to you my views on Catholicism.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:06 am

The presumption is established...and I have to answer to it?
I see.

I will assume your fixation with Catholics and how evil they are, is also based on what you presumed about me.
Otherwise why would you jump to such a conclusion?

If you cannot understand some basic things....this has to remain on this level.
Where you are more comfortable.

I've answered this presumptive question.
I'll answer it with a question:
If you were born during the Black Plague that was infecting and killing millions...a tiny little bug, a small thing.
Would you be 'fixated' with it, or would you remain indifferent and cool?

You presumed I 'hate' so I presume you do as well, and are self-diagnosing, through me.
So what did the Catholics do to you, sweetie?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:13 am

What if you had a rat infestation at your house?
What if termites were eating away the foundations of the house you lived in?

Would your 'obsession' with the rats mean you wanted to kill every rat alive?
Would you hate the termite for being a termite?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:19 am

Sweetie...Nihilism is the disease I diagnose and study.
Abrahamism is how it manifested in the west, thousands of years ago...and Protestantism is a variant.
It begins in Zoroastrianism, and has some Egyptian death worship.

I study my environment....and at this point in time, the virus dominates.
If I lived in a different environment I would be studying what dominates its structures, its principles.

No hate, pathetic woman.
No emotion.
I study what controls 99% of western thinking...what infects and corrupts this thinking.
Like you...dearest.

But look what you did, like a typical mediocre female.
You asked a question based on a presumption, and then demanded I respond. Essentially I had to accept your presumption to answer it.
It's a classic female tactic.

So, which Catholic raped you, dear?
Was he a schoolboy?
Was he a neighbourhood priest?
Who was he?
You can tell me.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:30 am

This is a classic case.
We can study it and use it as a real life example of the debate tactics nihilists are known for.

Here, the assumption is made that whomever contradicts a popular belief, based on emotional, rather than rational criteria, must be emotionally driven.
Words like 'obsess", 'fixate', 'hate', are used to project and to slander the other, while remaining innocent and aloof.
Then a challenge is offered in a form of a query, based on these presumptions, these projections/accusations.
They take the form of a question, to hide the fact that they are accusatory.
If you respond, you've validated the assumptions; if you do not, you are fleeing, evading, afraid, hiding.
It's a win/win projection.

You can use it with any ideology that cannot be defended rationally, because it is entirely emotionally based.
If someone says something negative about females, for example the question will take this form:
Why do you hate women?
Were you rejected, hurt by one?
Did your mother abuse you?

If someone threatens Christianity...
Why do you hate god?
Did god do something bad to you?
Are you afraid of god?

If you say something realistic about race, that the degenerate cannot respond to...
Why do you despise blacks?
Did one rape you?
Did some black guy hurt you in some way?

Unable to respond to the reasoning the degenerate places it within the emotional where he is more comfortable, because he is more experienced with emotional thinking.
So, whoever challenges a comforting popular delusion, must be driven by hatred.
This spills over into all kinds of reasoning.
Why do humans kill?
Because they are brought up wrong.
Anything that challenges the starting sacred idea, the starting presumption that all men are 'good' until they are driven to become 'bad; or all are equal, until some environmental circumstance prevents them form attaining parity...and so on.

See how it works?
This is feminized 'emoting'. Feminine linguistic tactics of asserting power.
She has no ability to defend her views, so she insinuates, presumes and projects an accusation that can then be denied.
When feeling threatened, she projects fear upon the one causing it in her.
When she cannot defend her delusions, her superstitions, she converts them into an accusation, and asks the other to offer a defence.
The other becomes the one who now bears the negative, which she unloads.

It's a win/win situation
If the other adequately defends himself based on the accusation you projected upon him, then you can use it to defend your own delusions.
If he cannot, then you are safe from his threat. Your delusions remain intact.

You are "outsourcing".

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:42 am

We see this psychologically manipulative tactic in other forms.
How does the US explain a world that reacts to its dominance?
They are guilty of envy.
They hate the 'goodness' which is the US.
What else could it be?
The accusation presumes something that insinuates self-flattery, and an accusation. The question, the way it is formed, entails all the data required.
Answering it, means you acknowledge and accept the insinuations. If you do not, you are afraid of the answers.
The US is enviable, it is all good, therefore world is not, by contrast. So, the world resents the US and wants to destroy it, because it is bad and the US is so good.
Here the powerful is the victim.
Victim status is retained.
The US is not responsible for the world's reactions....so it must be something irrational, or emotional.
Psychological trauma.

Another angle would ask:
Why is the world so fixated, so obsessed, with the US?
It's only a fraction of the world's population.
Why do they not leave the US alone?
Here the accusation is part of the question.
The world's reactions to the US's power is ill....obsessive, psychotic. The proper thing to do is be indifferent, do nothing, pretend it isn't there.
Shaming to produce the desired outcome of passivity...surrender.

Propaganda and brainwashing.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:47 pm

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:17 am

Yes, yes.

but why are you so fixated, so obsessed, with Judaism?

It is a simple question.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:48 am

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 6:51 am

If the vid did not help you....I don't think I can.
Those two in dialogue give you the answer.
Watch it all the way through. The reason they are 'obsessed' and 'fixated' is the same as mine.

Returning to the thread topic.
I've analyzed the components and essence of Judaism....Kabbalah, Torah...in relation to Abrahamism. It is about superposition built on semiotics....linguistic inversions, and nonsence.
The mother Judaism, birthing Christianity, and Islam.  
Secular forms being Marxism...and the current reinvention of post-modernity that is censoring and enforcing political-correctness as a way to control.
I've offered a very detailed description of what nihilism is, and what methods it uses to invert reality, which also applies to Judaism.
The historical point of contact between Hellenism and Judaism is what infected the west with this nihilistic dogma, producing Christianity and then Marxism and then the current post-modern cultural-Marxism.

The root is Nihilism = inverting of reality, noetically, and then symbolizing this inversion using words - nullification of the phenomenon using noumena represented by symbols/words.
I'm not going to tutor you, when the answer is available, but you do not want to look for it.

Quid pro Quo
My simple question:
Why are you on-line, dear?
What is it that you are looking for?
You seem indifferent to how the world is, or how it got to be this way, so what is your reason for coming here?
Is it to spread popular modern narratives...the gospel according to Protestants?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:24 am

When I read a book, like I am currently doing with Jones, the book preoccupies my mind.
I am half-way done with Jones and his 1000 page book.....then the next book will dominate my thoughts, as I mull it over, and process it, and analyze its concepts.

From each writer, each book, I take something.
In the case of Jones, he simply reinforces what has been discussed in detail by others....such as Heisman.
The collusion of Protestantism and Judaism is built around a shared shameful historical past, and a traumatic loss - vengeance against world used as a coping mechanism..
For the Jews it manifested as an inversion of hierarchies...beginning with natural order...using language. They are known for being adept at manipulating abstractions using words. They are trained in it, through the Torah and Kabbalah as the foundation of their world-negating superstitions. They were known as peddlers of superstition going back to Roman times. They used words to exploit and manipulate the feeble.
This was transferred to Christianity and Islam.
In Christianity it mixed and corrupted Hellenism or the Indo-European traditions. Daughter rebelled against the mother, under the father's effects...his spirit.
Judaism = mother
Hellenism = father
Christianity = offspring.  
Protestantism is linked to the Anglo-Saxon defeat by the Norse....the Norse became the Holy Roman Empire and Catholics, and the Anglo-Saxons the rebellious, Protestants.
This conflicts spilled over into many battles....one of which culminated in what we call the American Civil War....another is the French Revolution which prepared the way to what we call the Russian Revolution of 1917 which brought us Communism.
Catholicism adopted the Roman Empire, and corrupted its underlying Hellenism. The conflict between Protestant Anglo-Saxons and Norse Catholics was a war between two variants of the same infection.

Jones titles his book:
The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and its Impact on World History
This adequately describes the spirit of inversion, of annihilating the status quo, which is also a turning against natural order.
Newspeak, as Orwell called it. The use of semiotics, symbols, to noetically construct an alternate world that negates the experienced world.

This is relieving to the downtrodden, the desperate, the ill, the weak...so this dogma becomes popular, drowning out reality...bringing us to the current madness of individuals claiming to be women trapped in a male body...or felines trapped in a homo sapient form.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:36 pm

The Biblical story. concerning Moses and the exodus, was about a Semitic tribe...the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who were eventually driven out of Egypt, into present day Palestine.
The mythical story about the 'parting of the seas' was about the red sea, around the present day Sinai.
The story is, of course a derivative, as is everything in the Bible.

This is the region where the Abrahamic virus was moulded.
A bit of Egyptian death worship, a bit Zoroastrian monotheism, and God/Devil dualism, and a whole lot of nihilistic inversion to appeal to the simple, common mediocre man.

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 6:50 am

Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Is it to spread popular modern narratives...the gospel according to Protestants?

That statement shows how uninformed you are. First of all let me bring you up to date. Today, Protestantism as a whole is dead and is no longer what it used to be. There was a time when they believed that God created the earth in six literal days, but many have adopted the theory of evolution like Rome and many have rejected the Flood and Creation accounts of Genesis.

You seem confused on what Christianity is, so I will briefly describe what it means and how Catholicism is so far removed from it.

For people who classify themselves as Christians..... these people can be divided into two broad groups. The first are those who allow the Scriptures to be their final authority and then there are those who choose to allow men to be their final authority, this group you belong to. This group has always been represented by Roman Catholicism, (your example of Michael Jones) which is by far the largest, most powerful and influential group. The Roman Catholic has always stated that they do not depend upon Scripture exclusively and they include traditions as other truths and if conflict arises between the two, tradition receives precedence over all and also Catholicism seeks her power in the political sphere as well as the religious realm. This Church accepts no authority as being higher than itself, thus this explains why there is antagonism between Scripture believing Christianity and Roman Catholicism and as an aside, even though the Greek Orthodox Church is separate from Catholicism, many of its practices are similar, such as the veneration of saints. Examples of unbiblical doctrines established and “Christianized” by the Roman Catholic Church are indulgence, purgatory, confession to priests, infallibility of the Pope.

Many have felt the wrath of Rome, Jews, Moslems and others, but, her special furry has always been reserved for her most effective challengers....Bible believing Christians.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 7:17 am

Thanks for the education.
I had no idea what the 'protest' was in Protestantism.

An organization, around ideas, dies, but not the ideas themselves.

I'm exploring the underlying ideas common across Abrahamic nihilistic religions and secular political ideologies, like communism, post-modernism, etc.
I'm 'fixated' on what confronts my existence and freedom.
I cannot be an well-adjusted as you to remain totally indifferent, or ignorant.
I'm 'obsessed' with knowing.

Take care.

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Shift from divine to mundane Nihilism.
The secularization of Nihilism.
From Abraham and Jesus, reinvented through Spinoza, and Marx.

God was reinvented as an idea(l), the concept of an absolute, that can be named 'one', 'whole', 'universe', 'nature'...etc.
Paradise was brought down to earth and renamed Utopia.
The 'beyond' became the 'future'....progress towards it, open-mindedness, and an obsession with change replaced piety, faithfulness, and blind belief. The divine, the absolute, was always immanent, always 'on the way', always 'coming'...if we remained true and worthy of it.  
Resentment of the 'herd' for what it could not attain, became a will-less cosmos, excusing all lack of will and all error in judgment as being predetermined....if not created.
Shame and guilt became cynical shamelessness, and subjective innocence. One could not be held accountable using standards not of his own making, or someone's making, or those to which he did not give his own consent...the fact of which had already been determined, so he was not to be judged on failing to do so, as well.

The Divine was replaced with the Ideal.
Ideology replaced the ' divine word of god', sacred logos.
Sacrifice = making sacred.

In memory all can be selectively purified.
When the other is not present, he cannot contradict the idealistic recollection of him.
Presence is blasphemous.
One was 'cleansed' of his sins, his imperfections, after death, became a cleansing during life - living death = self-amputation, detachment from the past.
Death was a sorting-out of what is to be re-membered as 'pure' or as 'impure'.

Last edited by Satyr on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 11:40 pm

Satyr wrote:
Shame and guilt became cynical shamelessness, and subjective innocence. One could not be held accountable using standards not of his own making, or someone's making, or those to which he did not give his own consent...the fact of which had already been determined, so he was not to be judged on failing to do so, as well.
Soon the same types will even call Sartre a bigot for his conception of the "human species" and a moral equivocation between them such that one is "always behaving as representative of the human species", for not widening the distinction enough to all animals.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:22 am

Satyr wrote:
Jones goes into the Jewish/Protestant alliance....and this is echoed in Heisman's analysis of Anglo-Saxon/Norse history that spilled into the American Civil War.
He goes into how Britain was Judaized, and through Britain the colonies.
Catholicism/Orthodoxy took over when Rome collapsed - Holy Roman Empire, and Byzantium.
The Abrahamic infection splintering Rome in two, adopting some rituals, symbols, traditions and Judaizing them....
Forgot to post this video, illustrating this dynamic.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 7:41 am

That was a good find.
A shared desire to detach from past, and to avenge one's self on those who destroyed or shamed their 'tribe'.
With nothing to be proud of, in the past, it tries to find pride in the present, money, and in the coming future, idealism.
Loss of identity is the detachment from past.
Sum of all past nurturing, = nature. A need to forget, entirely or selectively.

Abrahamism is anti-life, worshipping a coming after-death paradise/utopia.

Catholicism, and Orthodoxy, adopted Hellenism and fabricated false memories.
Protestants wanted, and want, to forget it all and look forward...as do the Jews.

Protest against all earthly authority, except the absolute one, found similarities in a tribe that has been expelled from every tribe it came in contact with.
A desire to overturn and selectively forget - to reinvent the determining, immutable past.
Detaching the mind from the body/physical, using the word was Divine, and then became secular, it became Ideology.
God's will, became man's subjective will to create his own reality.
All is God's creation, an external absolute will, became all is the product of a shared will, the State, and is now following it's own 'nihilistic logic' to 'all is the individual's subjective will's creation'.
All is perspective.

Divine absolute Subject = God
Replaced with inter-subjectivity of the institution = State
Replaced with the absolute authority of the individual's will = Subject

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 11:17 am

The only critiques still not entirely outlawed are those coming from Abrahamics.
We see this with many internet, YouTube, personalities, like Dr. Peterson.

I've explained this as the 'fall-back' position for secular nihilism being religious nihilism = Abrahamic triad.
The ideology of nil, is self-correcting, when its won ';logic' pushes it too far into absurdity - when it follows its won principles to their end.
I've, also. said that nihilism is suicidal, unless it lies....to itself.
When its 'truth' begins destroying itself, the lie that worked in the past is returned to.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 11:36 am

Pagan pragmatists ought to stay out of this 'family' squabble.
Let them expose one another to the world.

We are 'outside' this Nihilistic paradigm; this binary dualities of absolutes.
Our gods are representations of natural forces. We experience them every moment of every day of our existence.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abrahamism Abrahamism  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abrahamism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next