Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Satyr's Comedy Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Satyr's Comedy Corner Empty
PostSubject: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptySun May 06, 2018 8:35 pm

^ True, if you are with an Asian chick then it has to be at least two of them at the same time to make up for it.

Last edited by Anfang on Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptySun May 06, 2018 9:48 pm

Jarno wrote:

I'm not sure if you linked this to demonstrate how stupid it is, or if you agree with it. I've seen memes like this, I consider them piss poor attempts at manshaming.

It translates to 'If you don't wanna submit to white women's disgusting feminist dykery, you're not a real man'. Just more manipulative feminist nonsense to ignore.

EDIT: The text would make more sense if it induced men to take ACTUALLY MASCULINE action, like "Hey white man, how about enforcing WHITE SHARIA on these feminist sluts instead of going for gook sluts"

But as it is, it just seems to want to get men to submit to the current feminist status quo.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:32 am

I've just seen a lot of these weeaboos and other hopeless cases getting thai women without actually going through any kind of struggle to manhood so that was in my mind when I saw that picture, I mean not just enduring everything but learning to put limits and demanding respect

I guess that leaves a lot of room for interpretation. Even if the woman is completely far right, anti-feminist and has the same ideals as you do and thinks man should be in charge, still the woman (or the man) has no idea what it means in practice and many men think it's just going to work out if they just find a tradthot who is into right-wing stuff, yet they have no experience of putting woman in her place. Not all white women are corrupted and even the uncorrupted ones require effort, most women are snitches and a lot of men are scum (I prefer going through people on personal level and not just be blindly friends with anyone who has same beliefs)
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyTue May 08, 2018 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyWed May 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptySun May 13, 2018 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyWed May 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Adventures @ Shitbucket

It seems to increasingly happen. Recently they also found fecal matter traces in some Starbuck place's offerings.
Shitlib got memed into reality.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Anfang wrote:

Is the pacifist guy supposed to represent Varg? I don't have a grudge against the guy, but some of the vids making fun of him are pretty funny

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:47 pm

I'm myself more into fantasy than sci-fi.
I tend to romanticise the past, that's where my escapism tends towards.
So in that sense I should be and I am somewhat sympathetic towards Varg at least in that aspect.

That meme looked funny to me. I think it's because it says some truth about people who tend to romanticise the past and it does it in a sympathetic manner. I wasn't thinking about Varg until you brought him up but I agree it would somewhat fit him, but really, he would be one of the "industrial" human apes who wants to cross the river and live as one of the "harmoniously" living ancestors.

I think modernity is quite hostile to traditionally minded people, people who prefer natural hierarchies and not the manmade inversions of modernity. So I understand the desire and hope for a change but besides the LARPing as a way of recreation I think you also have to try and live in the time and the circumstances that we have today.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:39 pm

Mel-ancholy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptySun May 20, 2018 10:53 am

Satyr's Comedy Corner Gantz_10

Satyr's Comedy Corner Gantz_11
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:43 am

Anfang wrote:

Very nice, I get so tired of that idiotic english skinhead worker mentality some people have
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:45 pm

^Talk about bad optics.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyWed May 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptySun May 27, 2018 1:23 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptySun May 27, 2018 7:02 am

Elon is such a conspiracy nut.
Doesn't he know that the press is free*?
How can they be owned by the powerful if they write so many articles about the oppressed?
It's not like they are the lying press, they are the free press, they say so.

*free means free afterall

It's true, lies are cheap today and until they become more expensive again the liars are living the high life.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptySun May 27, 2018 9:08 am

Brutalism is a loss of patterns.
Making environments sterile.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyTue May 29, 2018 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyWed May 30, 2018 3:06 pm

Boomerposting
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:56 pm

I'll just say, whatever illegal non-whites are in America today, didn't find it unbearable enough to leave earlier or during or even after an MSM shitstorm saying "Trump is worse than Hitler, a return to pre-1960s America blah blah blah". Non-whites would still find a fascist USA more bearable than the places they came out of.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 9:09 pm

Hmmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 5:24 am

What a ....lib city.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:35 am

Do the 'merchant'.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 6:22 pm

Looks like he forgot to mention the downside to the ability "speech" and "teach" or  since it can also apply the debuff of "memetic disease" which can result in minus points to initiative and conviction.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Satyr's Comedy Corner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next