Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Satyr's Comedy Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 3:20 pm

(Some bail money for some protestors.)
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:50 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 3:00 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 2:48 pm

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 10:38 am

Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 4:22 pm

I think it's funny to troll people by pretending to be a girl. The issue is people who need or want to force you to play along with their made-up lies of having "transitioned".
Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 6:54 pm

Executrix - a woman who is an executor.

only the Greeks worshipped Hellen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basileus

Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:52 pm

funny cuss its true

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:14 pm

NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 12:59 pm

Go Greta, Go
Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 5:36 am

there is no stopping this boat
Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 3:13 pm

thy wish is our command
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 5:02 pm

NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:11 pm

Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 3:58 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 2:50 pm

NoMindInMyMind wrote:

This meme was made by a woman or a low-T faggot. It's just not funny, while not even hiding its dull "modern equality" moralising.

"This guy is a Chad, he is so chad because he treats women as equals and wears such unusual looking funny hats."
"This guy is a virgin, like an incel (as if the use of that word doesn't give it all away already), he is so afraid and jealous of stronpf women!"

It could be satire but I don't think it is, it's not enough over the top to be dumb-funny.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 6:47 pm

Looks like an attempt to appeal to the women of today and justify his current submissiveness.

Surprised he overlooked the Spartans, but im sure he probably has some "we wuz spartans" kind of justification.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 12:06 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 3:47 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 4:16 am

Anfang wrote:
Laughing

She must spend a fortune on dresses.. or either they have a very big Wardrobe Department there..

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptySun May 09, 2021 9:46 am

Datura wrote:
She must spend a fortune on dresses.. or either they have a very big Wardrobe Department there..
I think it's her workplace that picks out the dresses, they want a certain look, if it was her then I would expect more variation. Even if you like to present your curves and booty, usually women have their days where they are not in the mood for that attention or where they want to give a more "serious, professional" impression.

Looks like a funny episode.

@5:12
Gordon: "Clearly he instantly had a soft spot for you, did you have one for him?"
Gold-digger: "No..."
Gordon: "Why?"
Gold-digger: "He is not someone I would typically go for.. physical appearances.."
Gold-digger: "People think I'm a trophy wife or a gold-digger... It was never like that...when he wooed me for 8 months... we went to Hawaii, we went to shows...and then I realised...I loved him..."

-> Gordon looks like he is biting on his tongue really hard.

From what I gather from some comments, the good news is this is one of the rare success stories in "Kitchen Nightmares". The owner eventually divorced his wife and the restaurant is still operating and doing fine apparently.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptySun May 09, 2021 1:59 pm

Anfang wrote:
Datura wrote:
I think it's her workplace that picks out the dresses, they want a certain look, if it was her then I would expect more variation. Even if you like to present your curves and booty, usually women have their days where they are not in the mood for that attention or where they want to give a more "serious, professional" impression.
My aesthetical taste dictates to me that her booty is too big. Those dresses are god-awful, and her assets and face are probably fake.

I know most males can overlook the fake factor tho..
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptySun May 09, 2021 4:32 pm

Would have to see her butt without wearing anything high heels, to make a better assessment.
The dresses make her look "cheap", as the phrase goes. Which just made me wonder why "cheap" is sexy. What does "cheap" mean? Basically a woman displaying her willingness and readiness for sex out in the open, making it very obvious.

I thought about it and for now I have come to the conclusion that "cheap" is good but it's not for public display. There is a lot of shit going wrong in society if you have women flaunting their readiness in public. A good indicator of future demise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 4:01 pm

Anfang wrote:
Would have to see her butt without wearing anything high heels, to make a better assessment.

Lol

Quote :
The dresses make her look "cheap", as the phrase goes. Which just made me wonder why "cheap" is sexy. What does "cheap" mean? Basically a woman displaying her willingness and readiness for sex out in the open, making it very obvious.

I thought about it and for now I have come to the conclusion that "cheap" is good but it's not for public display. There is a lot of shit going wrong in society if you have women flaunting their readiness in public. A good indicator of future demise.

In displaying "cheap" attire a female is open to unwanted attentions when out in public, so such attire should definitely be reserved only for the private realm, and certainly not for parading all around Town in. Party attire, should be strictly reserved for parties.. though females do not always have to be wearing cheap or revealing outfits to gain unwanted attention, as simply dressing-up in a nice/chic non-revealing outfit can also have the same effect.

Admiring a female in a nice outfit can go down well tho, in awareness of the admiration of the quality and style of said outfit. Is it same game/different approach? ..perhaps, but less-overtness would carry a specific meaning for specific types.

Dressing up, might require booking a Bolt or an Uber, there and back.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 10:20 am

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 11:00 am

Lol.. an excellent compilation.

I like that he’s got his 60s look down already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satyr's Comedy Corner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next