Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

General News Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarno

Jarno

General News Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 12:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:52 pm

The Contradictions, Hypocrisy, Lies are mounting, the system buckles under the weight:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:38 pm

"Infrastructure Bill Includes Pilot Program to Track Your Vehicle Miles"

This is how the US government is going to pay for the $3+trillion infrastructure package, taxing all the citizens who earn less than $400,000 which Biden said wouldn't happen while increasing the cost of transporting goods across country, again sticking it too the little guys, the majority of Americans, who will in turn pay higher costs for all transported goods.  Meanwhile, the government will be tracking all citizens who drive gas fueled cars.  So not only will the US government have access to your medical records through vaccine passports, but now they will be lawfully tracking your every move.  Goodbye privacy.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:46 pm

It's China's social credit system being introduced to the US by the majority of its dominant elite - those that control media, Hollywood, and Banks.
Trump was an attempt to stop this, preserving America's monetary credit system.

The parasite is preparing to change hosts. It's only loyalty is to its own meme - it is a meme-parasite.
It undermined American values for decades because it doesn't give a shit about blood, or heritage, i.e., genes, especially not blood not based on its meme, i.e., its nihilistic ideology/dogma.  
I said it would happen.

An inversion:
Genes projecting memes = paganism
Memes projecting genes = nihilism, e.g., Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Marxism, postmodernism...

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:00 pm

Are you familiar with the UN's Agenda 21?

As we are approaching the elitists' end goal of globalism, what role does the UN and their Agenda 21 play into this?

I ask after having read parts of that Agenda and watching videos made by people who are fighting its infiltration across the US.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:11 pm

You mean the UN is trying to erode American dominion?
Sometimes attempts to convert to sustainable sources of energy are not hiding ulterior motives.
Everything is not a conspiracy.
Conspiracies develop from real world events and necessities.

My position.
Americanism = Globalism.
Open markets, open borders, no ethnicity, no race, no gender, nothing but supply/demand, dominated by U.S. elites.
This is failing.

Russo-China = multipolar world order.
The emergence of SuperStates will replace nation-states, just as they replaced city-states.
Not all unifications are part of the same globalization plan.

Americanism is in decline. It's "New World Order" announced by Bush senior is over.

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:36 pm

Why do you think that only American elites subscribe to globalism?  There are 195 countries and 178 signed onto Agenda 21.  

Is the UN an American held institution?  I haven't looked into who drafted Agenda 21 or where the idea was sparked.

I don't consider it to be a conspiracy, some shadowing behind the scenes dealing, when it is a fact adopted by governments the world over.

Why would they want to herd 99% of the population off their properties to reside in government assigned apartments in major cities? Easier to surveil and control?

Why would owning property be a thing of the past? The hell hole highrise complexes of Asia will become the norm worldwide.  

On local levels throughout the US, city and county government seats are being filled by employees of this agenda.  Small changes in laws and ordinances, making it more difficult to own property.

With Bill Gates owning a majority of the US farmland and Blackrock owning entire suburbs around the US, I had to ask.

Wish I had access to the video of the man who said, "you will own nothing and you will be happy."

I'm only wondering if you were informed about it.  

It's not an American only thing though, it's a global thing and their timeline arrives (fullstop) 2030.  Conspiracies are simply facts now, brazenly operating out in the open as innocuous endeavors.  Innocuous like the original Covid19 vaccine, like the first delta booster vaccine, then the lamba vaccine, etc. on and on.  Innocuous like the Chinese social credit system and vaccine passports.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 8:20 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Why do you think that only American elites subscribe to globalism?
I don't. I do think American elites are the driving force, since they are the elites of the dominant superpower.
It is Americanism - the American model - which is being spread as a world model. 
So, elites on board are simply those who agree or have common interests or are dominated by America's ruling class.

WendyDarling wrote:
There are 195 countries and 178 signed onto Agenda 21.  
Exactly. Are they all in on the conpiracy?
And there are legitimate concerns around the world concerning populations and how these will impact the world's natural environment.
Are these legitimate concerns being manipulated? Yes.
This doesn't mean that they are illegitimate or part of a conspiracy.
Is China and Russia using climate to attack American economic hegemony? Yes.
This still doesn't mean that the originators of this "agenda" do not harbour true fears concerning world climate change and what human populations are doing to the environment.

WendyDarling wrote:
Is the UN an American held institution?
The UN was dominated by the US. It is natural that the power with the strongest army and the biggest economy, and where the UN is based, would have influence.
Has the UN always aligned with US interests? No.
Is there a shift occurring? Yes.
China and Russia are increasing their influence.
Influence does not mean absolute control.
Many American conspiratorial types go overboard. They imagine secret forces of such power that one wonders what they propose to defeat them?
These clandestine forces are not omnipotent. They have unprecedented power because they control western - primarily American - media and entertainment and the military industries.
Americans have a very paranoid relationship with power due to their history and their multiracial culture of no culture.

I'm not saying there are no conspiracies, only that one has to be balanced and able to empathize - get into the mind of the potential conspirator.

WendyDarling wrote:
I haven't looked into who drafted Agenda 21 or where the idea was sparked.
Could the ones who drafted it be honestly concerned with how increasing human populations demanding more resources may affect the natural environment?

WendyDarling wrote:
I don't consider it to be a conspiracy, some shadowing behind the scenes dealing, when it is a fact adopted by governments the world over.
Government dominated by the US. But this dominance is declining.

WendyDarling wrote:
Why would they want to herd 99% of the population off their properties to reside in government assigned apartments in major cities? Easier to surveil and control?
Yes, there's that, but also it would prevent all these masses from encroaching upon still healthy natural environments.
The world's population is nearly 8 billion and is expected to reach 10 billion by mid-century.
Imagine ten billion humans freely moving about, living where they will, surviving...

WendyDarling wrote:
Why would owning property be a thing of the past? The hell hole highrise complexes of Asia will become the norm worldwide.  
When populations rise, spaces shrink.
We have no accessible frontiers to flee into and expand.
We are in a "Behavioural Sink" scenario.
Land prices will rise, as will food prices...water will be like gold.
This is not part of a plan, it is what happens when rampant reproduction, with no culling, continues for a period of time.

WendyDarling wrote:
On local levels throughout the US, city and county government seats are being filled by employees of this agenda.  Small changes in laws and ordinances, making it more difficult to own property.
Like I said...a legitimate concern, an accidental event, is exploited by those who can.
9/11 was not planned by those who eventually took advantage of it....it was allowed to happen by those who saw the potential.
These people do not have our scruples, they can sacrifice thousands to further their interests. they aren't omnipotent, only conniving.
So, there was a conspiracy, a plan, to hit American by a group that was helped by America - CIA - in order to fight Russians.
Did the CIA and Mossad know about it beforehand? Most probably.
They let it happen so as to then take advantage of the fear it produced in the populations of the western world.
They lied about Hussein's involvement and his WMD's and then claimed incompetence. But now we know that all that was a lie, a performance....see the UN tapes during that period of that girl crying about "Iraqi atrocities" all a performance, a lie.
Was Epstein assassinated? Yes...and we know who gained from his extermination, and who set-up his "honeytrap operation" in order to control politicians.
Was Covid an accidental occurrence? Yes....
were they intentionally breeding super viruses to develop medications which could also be used as weapons? yes.
Is it being exploited, as 9/11 was? Yes.
Conspiracies develop as an exploitation of unforeseeable or accidental events.

WendyDarling wrote:
With Bill Gates owning a majority of the US farmland and Blackrock owning entire suburbs around the US, I had to ask.
Of course.
What would you do if you had billions?
How would you invest your money and in what, given the trends?

WendyDarling wrote:
It's not an American only thing though, it's a global thing and their timeline arrives (fullstop) 2030.
 So, there's an "end of the world" scenario?
I had heard that 2020 was when the world would end.
Like there was during the 2000 new year, which I lived through and survived.
Now its 2030.
The Jews prophesize an end around 2060.
A self-fulfilling prophesy? Humans are dangerous when they are infected by nihilistic ideologies and spiritual dogmas, or by dogmas that manipulates their insecurities - their sense of being victims and of being persecuted with no fault of their own.  

WendyDarling wrote:
Conspiracies are simply facts now, brazenly operating out in the open as innocuous endeavors.  Innocuous like the original Covid19 vaccine, like the first delta booster vaccine, then the lamba vaccine, etc. on and on.
I'm surrounded by people who have received the vaccines...no deaths yet.

So, these powers want to exterminate us all....and they are so powerful that we can't do anything about it except resist and bitch about it?
Anti-authoritarianism is part of the brainwashing.
Cultivating minds so unable to trust authority that they turn against one another.

Whenever I consider a conspiracy I try think like the hypothetical conspirator. I eliminate the idea of omnipotence and omniscient leaving me with humans with human fears, anxieties, hopes interests and powers - genetic factors - then I add zealotry and convictions - memetic factors - keeping in mind that the former is still more powerful than the latter, and the latter gains ascendency only when hopelessness produces irrational frenzy.

Like I said....Americans have an antagonistic relationship with authority - their own government is their enemy - due to historical factors, cultivated over the centuries, and due to the absence of a common ethnicity and a common culture.
Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays and pop/rap-culture don't cut it.
How would a Texan identify with Obama?[/quote]

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 8:48 am

An example...
I follow a dude Adam Green on Bitchute - Know More News.
He has interesting content, but he goes overboard at times.
He describes the enemy as though they are this all-controlling, all-encompassing power....then he talks about fighting back.
But, if things are as bleak as he describes them there is no fighting back.
How can you defeat such an omnipotent entity that controls everything and everyone, is behind everything and everyone, has been in control of everything for thousands of years?
Even Green has been accused of being part of their power.

This is one of the weaknesses of the so-called Alt-Right movement.
It has among its ranks crackpots and individuals that are prone to hyperbole.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 8:59 am

The major corporate Pharmaceutical companies are set to profit hundreds of billions of dollars, from the Pandemic.

There is a profit motive.

Eugenicists are involved. I don't know if they have explicitly began depopulation, but they have openly admitted their intentions in the past. I believe these quotas "70% of the population" as set by Biden's handlers, the Controllers, are meant to prime the general population. They know if they can inoculate over 70% then, at any time in the future, they can choose to depopulate.

They would go after specific populations, like political opposition, or certain ethnicities/races, as I hear rumors that their biological arsenal is designed to target specific people.

The problem with Conspiracy Theories, or monumental political events, is that they are multi-factored. There are several, or dozens of main players, with different interests and gains, different motives. When they coalesce, and most of them have the same motive, then that pushes events forwards, as they are now.

This is why I focus on American Collapse, because that is the main popular and shared motivation. Elites and Controllers seem to have already decided, that a global dominant USA is no longer in their interests. They have already diversified assets. They are not obligated or anchored to any single world country or people. They can move at will. Consider having a bank account of $100 million liquid assets, on top of wider fixed assets.

The greater enemies of the United States, I personally believe, would like to destroy USA as a symbol of the "Free World".

Because if the "Free World" falls, then all humanity across the world can be demoralized, and then subjugated by Authoritarian and Totalitarian rules. Which I believe is the greater aim: more control over the world population.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 9:02 am

Most of the Controllers, are driven simply by money and the profit motive.

If a vaccination is worth $50,000 spread to various parts of the chain: Research & Development, Manufacturing, Supply and Delivery, Pharmacies, Doctors, Insurers, the general medical industry... then that's enough.

There's no magic trick here. Everybody involved in the profit margin, have a motive to over promote its 'success' whether it does anything at all, and to silence its 'failure', as that would hinder and risk the profits itself.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:23 am

Is Orban also part of the conspiracy?

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:29 pm

Satyr wrote:
I don't. I do think American elites are the driving force, since they are the elites of the dominant superpower.
It is Americanism - the American model - which is being spread as a world model.
So, elites on board are simply those who agree or have common interests or are dominated by America's ruling class.

So the rest of the world are victims of American ingenuity?  Not beneficiaries?

Satyr wrote:
Exactly. Are they all in on the conpiracy?
And there are legitimate concerns around the world concerning populations and how these will impact the world's natural environment.
Are these legitimate concerns being manipulated? Yes.
This doesn't mean that they are illegitimate or part of a conspiracy.
Is China and Russia using climate to attack American economic hegemony? Yes.
This still doesn't mean that the originators of this "agenda" do not harbor true fears concerning world climate change and what human populations are doing to the environment.

Why do you keep insisting that we are dealing with a conspiracy?  I never called it that, these are innocuous endeavors, to save everybody.

Al Gore started the Climate spiel back in the 90s, after all the other decades old predictions failed to materialize.  In the 90s, it was called Global Warming, but "surprise!" nobody was able to prove that so political science latched onto what naturally happens, Climate Change.  Climate change always happens every so many thousands of years colder, hotter, colder, hotter.  Science of ago said there was more CO2 in the air back then than now, but not many humans (But, but, my billion$).

Satyr wrote:
Could the ones who drafted it be honestly concerned with how increasing human populations demanding more resources may affect the natural environment?

Yes, but here's an example explaining my skepticism.  When I was a kid, 2 million died in the Holocaust, when I started adulthood 4 million died, now 6 million died.  When the narrators control facts and figures, then I tend to take their facts and figures with a grain of salt.  I don't believe that many reputable rather than bought scientists exist any longer so while I acknowledge the population growing over time, I don't buy the 7+ billion figure nor did I buy that 4+ million people died from Covid when a distant relative who is a mortician tested the dead to see if the Covid cause of death was accurate and the corpses had no traces of Covid.

I agree that steps need to be taken by ways of conservation, but the corrupt government officials worldwide are not taking them.  Sustainable energy is a joke at this point when it requires fossil fuels to mine the components that will run out in a handful of years.

Satyr wrote:
Government dominated by the US. But this dominance is declining.
The United States should never have babysat and been exploited by this lazy world.  Now on the flip side, I know that the FBI, CIA, etc. are corrupt scumbags that have been meddling in the affairs of other countries for the last hundred years.

Satyr wrote:
Yes, there's that, but also it would prevent all these masses from encroaching upon still healthy natural environments.
The world's population is nearly 8 billion and is expected to reach 10 billion by mid-century.
Imagine ten billion humans freely moving about, living where they will, surviving...

8 billion minus 4 billion lies = 4 billion.

I doubt their figures when fear is their objective.  Birth rates are steadily dropping.

You don't think they will encroach upon natural environments to build these monstrous metropolitan areas?  You honestly believe that "they" will let the lands be reclaimed by nature?  

God, have you seen the latest Judge Dredd movie?  One apartment building was over 200 stories tall and housed 70,000.  After seeing that movie, the horror of it is not hard to envision.

Satyr wrote:
When populations rise, spaces shrink.
We have no accessible frontiers to flee into and expand.
We are in a "Behavioural Sink" scenario.
Land prices will rise, as will food prices...water will be like gold.
This is not part of a plan, it is what happens when rampant reproduction, with no culling, continues for a period of time.

Land can be built right up out of the oceans and I doubt that the oceans will be drunk into oblivion anytime soon especially with DARPA using weather effecting systems to create storm clouds.

Satyr wrote:
Of course.

Build island land masses in hospitable ocean areas.  Reverse engineer gravity and have floating island cities up in the air as well.

Satyr wrote:
So, there's an "end of the world" scenario?
I had heard that 2020 was when the world would end.
Like there was during the 2000 new year, which I lived through and survived.
Now its 2030.
The Jews prophesize an end around 2060.
A self-fulfilling prophesy? Humans are dangerous when they are infected by nihilistic ideologies and spiritual dogmas, or by dogmas that manipulates their insecurities - their sense of being victims and of being persecuted with no fault of their own.  
Where did I say end of the world?  The fulfillment of Agenda 21 happens in 2030.

Satyr wrote:
So, these powers want to exterminate us all....and they are so powerful that we can't do anything about it except resist and bitch about it?
Anti-authoritarianism is part of the brainwashing.
Cultivating minds so unable to trust authority that they turn against one another.

Population reductions of 80-85 percent.  No longer is there any need for most of humanity to exist to ensure survival when machines can tend to the menial jobs of survival.

Since I can't post links for another 6 days.  There's a new article on zerohedge.com about a UK study finding that Covid infectees had some substantial cognitive losses, up to -3.5 intelligence points. Real or just fear mongering to get more jabs happening?

This post has exhausted me, over and out.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:01 am

WendyDarling wrote:

So the rest of the world are victims of American ingenuity?  Not beneficiaries?
With every positive there's a negative, and with every negative a positive.
No ingenuity. Ideology.

WendyDarling wrote:
Why do you keep insisting that we are dealing with a conspiracy?  I never called it that, these are innocuous endeavors, to save everybody.
Because you keep implying that we are victims of some global conspiracy.
I do not doubt that men conspire, especially men of power, but some events are accidental, unplanned, spontaneous...
I treat everything human like a murder investigation. Was there motive and opportunity? Does it agree with my understanding?
For example: three building falling into their own footprint, as controlled demolitions often do, two collapsing after withstanding impact they were designed to withstand, and the third without ever being struck, does not mesh with logic.
Here there is opportunity, motive and a disparity between the official narrative and my understanding of physics and human nature.
Knowing what Washington investigations were in the past and what false flag operations are, I cannot accept the official explanation.

I'm reading the book The Devil's Chessboard about the Dullest brothers, and how he, Allen Dulles, made the CIA what it is today.
The post-9/11 conspiracy to topple Iraq's Saddam was full of lies.
What the CIA did and still does in Latin America, how they participated in establishing a regime in Iran which lead to the Muslim uprising, how the CIA built Al Qaeda to fight the Russians which they later lost control of, is all part of what is known...

A virus released in China that would erode china's power, in order to fight the US, does not mesh...
the idea that the entire world is part of climate change conspiracy in order to destroy American hegemony does not hold water, especially since I experience climate change daily... Is it manmade or natural?
Both. Man multiplies natural disasters.
Conspiracies begin with an accidental or a natural event, or with another's conspiracy - such as a terrorist attack - and then exploits it, or manipulates it.

WendyDarling wrote:
Al Gore started the Climate spiel back in the 90s, after all the other decades old predictions failed to materialize.  In the 90s, it was called Global Warming, but "surprise!" nobody was able to prove that so political science latched onto what naturally happens, Climate Change.  Climate change always happens every so many thousands of years colder, hotter, colder, hotter.  Science of ago said there was more CO2 in the air back then than now, but not many humans (But, but, my billion$).
Natural cycles are slow compared to human life cycles or historical cycles.
I've experienced in my own lifetime a climate change that I cannot explain away as being natural.
Climate cycles are part of nature but man multiplies them with his own interventions.
Similar with conspiracies. Man manipulates and exploits what emerges spontaneously.

WendyDarling wrote:
Yes, but here's an example explaining my skepticism.  When I was a kid, 2 million died in the Holocaust, when I started adulthood 4 million died, now 6 million died.  When the narrators control facts and figures, then I tend to take their facts and figures with a grain of salt.  I don't believe that many reputable rather than bought scientists exist any longer so while I acknowledge the population growing over time, I don't buy the 7+ billion figure nor did I buy that 4+ million people died from Covid when a distant relative who is a mortician tested the dead to see if the Covid cause of death was accurate and the corpses had no traces of Covid.
Yes...so people die in wars - some in battle, some by organized extermination, most by disease, hunger etc.
Was this exploited by the victors to construct a narrative? Yes.
So both, massacres did occur - mostly against Russians - and this was exaggerated for political reasons.
The victor's write the history books.
Jarno posted a vid on Hyperborea where a Holocaust survivor admits that the films we see were filmed by the Russians after the fact. So the liberated prisoners are filmed in summer conditions where they were liberated in winter.
Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What we learn as history, in the west, is partly propaganda. Propaganda is not a complete fabrication, just as a good lie is not entirely deceptive. A good lie takes the truth and stretches it of shrinks it - manipulates it.
See, I do not deal in absolutes, but in probabilities, in degrees.
A bad lie is exposed immediately because of its absurdity, contrasting with experienced reality.
A good lie takes reality and warps it - inflating or deflating it arbitrarily. This is how propaganda and marketing works - this is how flirting works, eros, seduction.
So, they inflated the numbers to produce an effect, to agree with prophesy, to manipulate the masses psychologically, for generations.

Apply this to the Covid disaster.
Is there a virus that kills?
Yes.
Are the numbers exaggerated and the virus is not as deadly as they claim?
Probably.
Every event is a potential opportunity for those who have power.

WendyDarling wrote:
The United States should never have babysat and been exploited by this lazy world. Now on the flip side, I know that the FBI, CIA, etc. are corrupt scumbags that have been meddling in the affairs of other countries for the last hundred years.
You're parroting Trump...Ha!!!
The US has been exploiting the world for decades. Its wealth and military advantage is founded on exploiting the world's resources, including human.
For decades the US has been triggering local wars, selling arms and then stepping in as a mediator. This is how the American Empire works.
It needs war to sell weapons and then the parts to keep them working, for more than just money.

The CIA is not something other than the US. Democracy is.
The CIA has always been the secret arm of the "deep state", i.e., America's governing elites.
They did the dirty work os that then the President can pretend to be benevolent.
Sorry but your American dreams were based on the exploitation of the world's dreams, and your high standards of living were based on the impoverishment of other peoples.
Your ignorance or denial does not make you innocent.
I'm not saying you should be ashamed because this is part of the privilege of power. Feeling ashamed of dominating is an Abrahamic thing.
I'm saying don't feel self-righteous and altruistic because you denounce what the CIA or your government did to give you this privilege lifestyle over decades of assassinations, exploitations, tortures, bombardments, and mountains of bullshyte etc. that were done in your name.
Admit and accept that your American lifestyle was built on the blood sweat and tears of others.

This psychosis that whips another and then cries in pain, is Jewish.

WendyDarling wrote:
I doubt their figures when fear is their objective.  Birth rates are steadily dropping.
Indeed...another lie.
Populations are exploding in Africa and parts of Asia, not in Europe or North American.
So, this may be part of a redistribution of genetics from less manageable to more easily manageable...at least in parts still controlled by the US and its melting pot, culture-of-no-culture, identity built in the present with no past, ideology, i.e., freedom, salvation.

WendyDarling wrote:
You don't think they will encroach upon natural environments to build these monstrous metropolitan areas?  You honestly believe that "they" will let the lands be reclaimed by nature?
If by "they" you mean the idealists running some of these institutions, then yes; if by "they" you mean those who are in charge of the media, entertainment, banks in the American Empire, then no.  

WendyDarling wrote:
Where did I say end of the world?  The fulfillment of Agenda 21 happens in 2030.
What happens then?

WendyDarling wrote:
Population reductions of 80-85 percent.  No longer is there any need for most of humanity to exist to ensure survival when machines can tend to the menial jobs of survival.
As you said, populations are dropping and will continue to drop as homosexual and transsexuels and sexual dysfunctions and all kinds of mental disorders are normalized.

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:00 pm

Satyr wrote:
With every positive there's a negative, and with every negative a positive.
No ingenuity. Ideology.

^Reads like absolutist thinking? Zero sum ILP stuff. When I quench my thirst, another suffers for it. Or is the negative a dirty glass?

Every bit of ingenuity starts with an idea, true.  But the original Americans were courageous, determined folks who survived a new environment with next to nothing other than their guiding principle of religious freedom.

From my American standpoint, there's a segment of spiteful Europeans, bested by inferior European stock or desperate degenerate ancestors who fled European tyranny and the absence of a European dream to create a revolutionary country.  I admit that the American ideology of "freedom to and freedom from" has mutated into an unrealistic extreme.  Started out good, went astray.

Satyr wrote:
Sorry but your American dreams were based on the exploitation of the world's dreams, and your high standards of living were based on the impoverishment of other peoples.

Quite the accusations. Mind telling me about the world's dreams?  Greek dreams?  Or Canadian dreams?

So people around the world are more impoverished now than they were a hundred years ago? Examples please.

They have less clean water? Less food readily available? Less creature comforts. Less mobility?  Less opportunities?  Less access to medical care?

Who was rich and now they are impoverished?

I must be looking at a world with a glass half full and to you that glass is half empty.

Satyr wrote:

Explain please.

Satyr wrote:
Your ignorance or denial does not make you innocent.
I'm not saying you should be ashamed because this is part of the privilege of power.

What am I denying exactly?  Is this privilege as real as white privilege? Twisted Evil

He said, she said. Of course nothing negative has been done by other world governments, no wars, bombings, invasions, corruption.  History was merely an American ideology thunk up by the winning desperate degenerates.

Satyr wrote:
Admit and accept that your American lifestyle was built on the blood sweat and tears of others.

As are all lifestyles, in Europe, Canada, Asia, Russia, Australia, Africa, South America.  I don't think that I am in denial, but I do think you and people like you are.  Yeah, let's blame Americans for all our shortcomings and by doing so distract from and excuse our own jacked up history through time memoriam.

That's why I can't wait for the US to bow out of the international scene, to stop being "the big, bad, world oppressor," constantly whined and bitched about. For a change in the last 200 years, I'm excited for other countries to meet their own needs, invent their own futures.  No more immigration or trade deals needed.  No more AID.  No more helping to sort out squabbles.  No more manufacturing for the world, only for our people.  Grow your own food or eat Chinese, I don't care.  Let the world sort out and provide for their own affairs.  Yes!
I'd be ecstatic if all non-US contact were broken.

Satyr wrote:
Indeed...another lie.
Populations are exploding in Africa and parts of Asia, not in Europe or North American.
So, this may be part of a redistribution of genetics from less manageable to more easily manageable...at least in parts still controlled by the US and its melting pot, culture-of-no-culture, identity built in the present with no past, ideology, i.e., freedom, salvation.

And you believe those numbers about a continent with no systems in place to even perform a population count?

Satyr wrote:
What happens then?

Satyr wrote:
If by "they" you mean the idealists running some of these institutions, then yes; if by "they" you mean those who are in charge of the media, entertainment, banks in the American Empire, then no

Which institutions are still run by idealists?

Satyr wrote:
I've experienced in my own lifetime a climate change that I cannot explain away as being natural.
What?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:10 pm

Speaking of "Conspiracies":

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:16 pm

Satyr wrote:
Of course.

Wendy wrote:
Build island land masses in hospitable ocean areas. Reverse engineer gravity and have floating island cities up in the air as well.

What would you do?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:40 pm

WendyDarling wrote:

Every bit of ingenuity starts with an idea, true.  But the original Americans were courageous, determined folks who survived a new environment with next to nothing other than their guiding principle of religious freedom.
True...America was a destination of all who sought an escape from authorities, a new beginning. The world's "losers".
This is also the source of Aryan superiority.
America started off well, but deteriorated, especially after the end of the wars, with the influx of Afro-Asiatic ideologies/dogmas, carried by specific tribes.
To be honest, America's rise to power was due to Europe's infighting and its advantageous geography.

WendyDarling wrote:
From my American standpoint, there's a segment of spiteful Europeans, bested by inferior European stock or desperate degenerate ancestors who fled European tyranny and the absence of a European dream to create a revolutionary country.  I admit that the American ideology of "freedom to and freedom from" has mutated into an unrealistic extreme.  Started out good, went astray.
We might trace this back to Wilson, who was an isolationist.
The US waited to see where the tides of war would turn and then entered the fray as the liberators.

WendyDarling wrote:
Quite the accusations. Mind telling me about the world's dreams?  Greek dreams?  Or Canadian dreams?
The dreams of the mediocre do not agree with the dreams of the superior.
The mediocre masses across the world heard in America's "the pursuit of happiness" and "freedom form the past" a seductive siren song.

The accusation stands...America's wealth was the product of exploiting the world's weaknesses.
The American standard of living was based on the world's impoverishment...and then when immigrants followed the wealth where it was being sucked into, America used it as evidence of tis "exceptionalism".
Just read the history of Cuba...and then Nicaragua, Honduras, post-war Europe...etc.

WendyDarling wrote:
So people around the world are more impoverished now than they were a hundred years ago? Examples please.
Nations were drained of wealth due to American policies.
They instigated conflicts, sold weaponry, and then swept in to buy what was worth buying.
The CIA was a big part of it.

WendyDarling wrote:
They have less clean water? Less food readily available? Less creature comforts. Less mobility?  Less opportunities?  Less access to medical care?
Less options.

WendyDarling wrote:
Who was rich and now they are impoverished?
Nicaragua, Honduras, Cuba, Vietnam, Russia before Putin, China before Xi Jinping, Greece,...South Africa, Lebanin, Syria, and on and on...

WendyDarling wrote:
Satyr wrote:

Explain please.
Read history, watch a documentary that is not part of the official narrative....start with the book I am currently reading on the Dulles brothers The Devil's Chressboard.
Are you this naïve at ...52?
You, seriously, have no clue what the US and its CIA, have been doing for the last 60 years?
Dulles made the CIA what it is. A clandestine arm of the American elites.
They created Iran, which they now try to destroy in the name of Israel. They made Bin Laden.

WendyDarling wrote:
What am I denying exactly?  Is this privilege as real as white privilege? Twisted Evil
That yuor high western lifestyle is the product of exploting and impoverishing others.
Ecmandu realizes this, and he is made inane by guilt. Your wealth is the product of another's poverty.
It's basic natural selection, darling.

WendyDarling wrote:
As are all lifestyles, in Europe, Canada, Asia, Russia, Australia, Africa, South America.  I don't think that I am in denial, but I do think you and people like you are.  Yeah, let's blame Americans for all our shortcomings and by doing so distract from and excuse our own jacked up history through time memoriam.
This more is best worldview is American.
No blaance. Greed is good.
Where do you think all those cheap resource you enjoy come from?
God?

WendyDarling wrote:
That's why I can't wait for the US to bow out of the international scene, to stop being "the big, bad, world oppressor," constantly whined and bitched about. For a change in the last 200 years, I'm excited for other countries to meet their own needs, invent their own futures.  No more immigration or trade deals needed.  No more AID.  No more helping to sort out squabbles. No more manufacturing for the world, only for our people.  Grow your own food or eat Chinese, I don't care.  Let the world sort out and provide for their own affairs.  Yes!
I'd be ecstatic if all non-US contact were broken.
Amen...but don't expect your standard of living to continue as it is.

WendyDarling wrote:
And you believe those numbers about a continent with no systems in place to even perform a population count?
It's a product of a pre-informaiton age mentality when infant mortality was high and families had 8-10 kids in case a few died.
Africa is estimated to reach over 1.5 billion by the middle of this century.

WendyDarling wrote:
Which institutions are still run by idealists?
UN, all the humanitarian ones...etc.
There are naïve idealists everywhere, often sued as front men, as the cynics pull the strings.
Kennedy was a bit of a naïve idealist...and look what happened to him.
Trudeau was one...and he quickly adapted. When you are placed in positions of authority and power your idealism vanishes.
Cynical realpolitik takes over, if you are to survive.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:41 pm

WendyDarling wrote:

Satyr wrote:
Of course.

Wendy wrote:
Build island land masses in hospitable ocean areas.  Reverse engineer gravity and have floating island cities up in the air as well.

What would you do?
Try to find a way off this planet.
See Elon Musk.

This would even solve the identity crisis and this mental disease of victimhood.
All of it a by-product of a lack of accessible frontiers.
Desperate Degenerates do not survive on the frontiers. They need enclosures, urban settings...limited options. They need certainty, safety, order provided for them - meaning given to them.

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:19 pm

Satyr wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:

Satyr wrote:
Of course.

Wendy wrote:

What would you do?
Try to find a way off this planet.
See Elon Musk.

This would even solve the identity crisis and this mental disease of victimhood.
All of it a by-product of a lack of accessible frontiers.
Desperate Degenerates do not survive on the frontiers. They need enclosures, urban settings...limited options. They need certainty, safety, order provided for them - meaning given to them.  

Were the original Americans desperate, inferior degenerates or losers? Which is it?

Elon Musk is 95% bullshitter, 4% fed info by actual geniuses, 1% MAYBE has 1 great idea of his own. Of icons, he impresses me the least because I don't believe him to be anything more than a slick salesman.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:36 pm

WendyDarling wrote:

Were the original Americans desperate, inferior degenerates or losers? Which is it?
A hodge-podge of Europe's losers, desperates, degenerates, and opportunists.
Australia was originally a British a penal colony.

You've never seen a Oliver Stone interview, never read Chomsky...
How can you not know how the US, with the CIA, maintained dominance?
Never heard of how Nazi intelligence officers and scientists were secretly integrated into the US secret services and its nuclear program?
Never heard of the MKULTRA projects?

Castro wasn't communist until the CIA made him one, he was a nationalist, as was Iran's Mossadegh.
You never heard what happened to Chile's Allende...Guatemala's Arbenz....Nicaragua's Sadinistas...
How do you imagine the US became so wealthy?
Why does the world hate the US?
Because they envy its freedoms?
That's how victims retain their theoretical innocence. They are never responsible, they've done nothing to deserve maltreatment so it must be envy.
You have no idea what your own nation did in your name, do you?

Ignorance is innocence, no?
It's part of the rejection of free-will. It's all part of an external will, power. It's fate, or luck, or determined...
Will necessitates responsibility, even if what you will has unforeseen, undesired, unintentional collateral effects.

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:00 pm

Satyr wrote:
True...America was a destination of all who sought an escape from authorities, a new beginning. The world's "losers".

Sarcasm?

Satyr wrote:
To be honest, America's rise to power was due to Europe's infighting and its advantageous geography.

More like due to Europe's greed.  America has advantageous geography, not Europe.

Satyr wrote:
The US waited to see where the tides of war would turn and then entered the fray as the liberators.

Actually as saviors with resources since Europeans and Russians never have enough resources to fight their dumb wars.  I wish we would have let all the major wars play out without advancing other countries with resources, let them get their resources from all their own conquested countries, like Nicaragua and the list of other countries you tried to present as impoverished solely by America.  America was not the original country to tap Nicaragua, nor the only to continue tapping Nicaragua of its resources.  

That's the problem with European's totally absolving themselves of any responsibility while acting like an activist Jew pointing fingers all holier than thou.  Even with all their European greedy conquests, they have the gall to point fingers as if A) their greed never happened and B)their greed doesn't continue.

Satyr wrote:
The mediocre masses across the world heard in America's "the pursuit of happiness" and "freedom form the past" a seductive siren song.

Still waiting for you to lay them superior worldly dreams on me.  Greek?  Canadian?  

Satyr wrote:
The accusation stands...America's wealth was the product of exploiting the world's weaknesses.
The American standard of living was based on the world's impoverishment...and then when immigrants followed the wealth where it was being sucked into, America used it as evidence of tis "exceptionalism".
Just read the history of Cuba...and then Nicaragua, Honduras, post-war Europe...etc.

We both know that opinions are not facts.

America exploited the world the least as European descendants because our mission to make America was not founded on traditional European greed but an ideal superior to that, freedom.

America occupied countries for advantages, but not to impoverish the world. The use of resources is a part of civilization, used by all, not simply Americans.

Satyr wrote:
Less options.
Less options is a superior answer?  Reads like a non-descript cop out possibly akin to one given by, let's say, a poor loser.

Satyr wrote:

Those bested through their own lazy greed by losers of all people, now whining and bitching non-stop ad infinitum. If Europeans, Russians, Australians only practice fair, measured, uncorrupted businesses, I'll kiss your big toe.

Satyr wrote:
They instigated conflicts, sold weaponry, and then swept in to buy what was worth buying.

Are you saying that America started WW1 and WW11 and that is why the greedy post war Europeans live in absolute squalor?  

I see weapon sales as Europeans being too lazy or inept to provide for their own affairs.  What was worth buying in post war Europe?  

As I see it, America loaned Europe and Russia food, weapons, vehicles, clothes, blankets, medical supplies, just about every friggin thing your people were in dire need of to survive, out of the altruistic American spirit and it's highly suspect that such loans were ever repaid.  

Just as we loan our state of the art military services at Europe's disposal, never being repaid.  

Every freakin, dumb European ideal centered around the Paris Climate accord seems to only cost the US money, which gets paid, while none of the other signees both reduce their emissions and pay their shares.  That's eons old greed, superior yes, superior lazy greed.  

Satyr wrote:
Are you this naïve at ...52?
You, seriously, have no clue what the US and its CIA, have been doing for the last 60 years?
Dulles made the CIA what it is. A clandestine arm of the American elites.
They created Iran, which they now try to destroy in the name of Israel. They made Bin Laden.

No, I understand that arms of our military stir the pots as do the arms of every governments military, do you?

Satyr wrote:
This more is best worldview is American.
No blaance. Greed is good.
Where do you think all those cheap resource you enjoy come from?
God?

Countries conquered by Europeans and countries that treat their peoples like slaves(but that isn't our problem).

Don't you find it even slightly hypocritical to live the same Western lifestyle and feel no accountability instead constantly pointing your finger? 

I feel accountability and have many ideas to curb, conserve, and restructure the US.

Europe never had balance and doesn't have it now unless lazy greed through virtue signaling equals balance, then Europe is superiorly balanced.

Satyr wrote:
Amen...but don't expect your standard of living to continue as it is.

Likewise. You people want 1984 and your white knights of the UN are going to give it to you.  

Satyr wrote:
It's a product of a pre-informaiton age mentality when infant mortality was high and families had 8-10 kids in case a few died.
Africa is estimated to reach over 1.5 billion by the middle of this century.

So estimates are facts?

Satyr wrote:
UN, all the humanitarian ones...etc.
lol!   No greed there!

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:46 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Sarcasm?
Sarcasm? Nope.

WendyDarling wrote:
More like due to Europe's greed
Ha!!!
Greed is America's culture. Bigger, more...
WendyDarling wrote:
America has advantageous geography, not Europe.
That's what I said.

WendyDarling wrote:
Actually as saviors with resources since Europeans and Russians never have enough resources to fight their dumb wars.
Russians never had enough resources to fight wars?
What?
Colonialism was Europe's answer to its resource demands.

WendyDarling wrote:
I wish we would have let all the major wars play out without advancing other countries with resources, let them get their resources from all their own conquested countries, like Nicaragua and the list of other countries you tried to present as impoverished solely by America.  America was not the original country to tap Nicaragua, nor the only to continue tapping Nicaragua of its resources.
 Do you have any clue as to what happened there?
United Fruit Company doesn't ring a bell?
No...nothing?

WendyDarling wrote:
That's the problem with European's totally absolving themselves of any responsibility while acting like an activist Jew pointing fingers all holier than thou.  Even with all their European greedy conquests, they have the gall to point fingers as if A) their greed never happened and B)their greed doesn't continue.
First of all, Europe is Americanized...don't know what Europe you are referring to but this Europe is a copy of America.
A bad one at that.

Secondly who's blaming?
I accuse you of hypocrisy and self-righteousness, of not living up to your own stated morality.
If you simply stated: "Yeah we did it all because we could. We were strong enough and we took what we wanted and killed who we disliked"...then there would be no issue. But you mask your bullshyte in self-righteousness.

You don't even show the decency to honour your vanquished adversaries.

WendyDarling wrote:
Still waiting for you to lay them superior worldly dreams on me.  Greek?  Canadian?  
America sells dreams, darling...nobody else.
Hollywood and America's "free press" fabricate dreams for the world's sleep walking zombies.
Other cultures have ideals, not dreams, tuts. Dreams are for the brain dead.

WendyDarling wrote:
Yeah, thought so....and history is now subjective.
Well, this conversation is nearing its end, no?

WendyDarling wrote:
America exploited the world the least as European descendants because our mission to make America was not founded on traditional European greed but an ideal superior to that, freedom.
Ha!!
And so postmodernism follows.
Stop bitching about transsexuals and the circus you've created, that too is about freedom.
Some don't even believe in such a concept. No free-will, so what freedom?

Freedom from past = nihilism.
Freedom from nature, from traditions, from ethnicity, from heritage...from reality.

WendyDarling wrote:
America occupied countries for advantages, but not to impoverish the world.  The use of resources is a part of civilization, used by all, not simply Americans.
What?
Did I claim Americans used resources nobody else used?

WendyDarling wrote:
Less options is a superior answer?  Reads like a non-descript cop out possibly akin to one given by, let's say, a poor loser.
top being self-righteous...you benefited from what the CIA and the "deep state" did, does and will do.
You ain't no rebel.
But winners eventually become losers. Can't win forever, sweetie.
I'm just describing the scene, tuts, not complaining. Setting the record straight.

WendyDarling wrote:
Those bested through their own lazy greed by losers of all people, now whining and bitching non-stop ad infinitum. If Europeans, Russians, Australians only practice fair, measured, uncorrupted businesses, I'll kiss your big toe.
Yeup, I think this is coming to a close.

WendyDarling wrote:
Are you saying that America started WW1 and WW11 and that is why the greedy post war Europeans live in absolute squalor?  
I think I explained that part clearly. If it didn't register, then so be it.
I never said the US started WWI or II.

WendyDarling wrote:
I see weapon sales as Europeans being too lazy or inept to provide for their own affairs.  What was worth buying in post war Europe?  
Yeup, lazy and jealous...that about sums it up.
Hard work made America!! God bless 'em all.

WendyDarling wrote:
As I see it, America loaned Europe and Russia food, weapons, vehicles, clothes, blankets, medical supplies, just about every friggin thing your people were in dire need of to survive, out of the altruistic American spirit and it's highly suspect that such loans were ever repaid.  

Just as we loan our state of the art military services at Europe's disposal, never being repaid.  
Never?
I think those were repaid tenfold and are still being paid.
You are clueless.
There are multiple ways of making a payment.
For example a landlord never gets paid the rent but gets a blowjob once a month.
A grocery owner never receives payment for his vegetables but has his kid enter a prestigious school by one of the customers.

WendyDarling wrote:
Every freakin, dumb European ideal centered around the Paris Climate accord seems to only cost the US money, which gets paid, while none of the other signees both reduce their emissions and pay their shares.  That's eons old greed, superior yes, superior lazy greed.  
There ya go, let all that pent up Trumpeteering out...vent.
Da man said it...the world was taking advantage of America all these years. That settles it.
NATO was taking advantage of America.

WendyDarling wrote:
No, I understand that arms of our military stir the pots as do the arms of every governments military, do you?
Just as I thought.

WendyDarling wrote:
Countries conquered by Europeans and countries that treat their peoples like slaves(but that isn't our problem).
I know the American historical record is clean fof all forms of slavery...especially wage slavery.
Thanks for the info.

WendyDarling wrote:
Don't you find it even slightly hypocritical to live the same Western lifestyle and feel no accountability instead constantly pointing your finger? 
I'm not accusing Muslims of being envious of my freedoms.
I know exactly why they despise Europeans, and it goes back centuries.
I don't conceal European militarism in shrouds of moralizing, messianic, altruistic bullshyte.

WendyDarling wrote:
I feel accountability and have many ideas to curb, conserve, and restructure the US.
Too late, sweetie....the Empire is goin' down. Just as fast as it rose up.
Circumstances.
It imploded from its own priciples.

WendyDarling wrote:
Likewise. You people want 1984 and your white knights of the UN are going to give it to you.
Now I feel the boredom coming over me, like death.

WendyDarling wrote:
So estimates are facts?
What are facts, absolutes?
Science, in case you didn't know, deals in probabilities, approximations, estimations, theories.

Where do you get your facts? FOX News.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And no the world is not flat. More oval in four dimensional space/time.

Well, I wish I could say that it was an enjoyable waste of my time, but it was what it was....
Sometimes these exchanges produce something valuable for the silent reader but I don't think this produces any value at all - not even in entertainment, and so with that I bid you...

Ta, Ta,

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:54 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:08 am

Satyr wrote:

I suspect that those who work hard don't use that "work hard" line very often.
They know that actual hard work doesn't always result in great success and it's difficult and you sacrifice a lot when you are working hard.
That line is about virtue signalling to others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 7:03 pm

I joined to have exchanges with KT folks.  If Satyr is unwilling or unable to continue the exchange, I invite others to jump in.

I will continue to respond to the conversation already in progress.

Satyr wrote:
Did I claim Americans used resources nobody else used?

Yes.  

Resources are measured to evaluate high standards of living. The more resources acquired, the higher the standard of living.

By the US procuring the lion's share of resources through solely insidious means, in essence "stealing" from other countries (you didn't need to explicitly type the words stealing and mostly stealing the world's resources), for that to be your accusation.

Wendy wrote:

I asked you many good questions above(the typical standard benefits of resources, the riches as the world recognizes them) and you answered with this...

Satyr wrote:
Less options.

What does that even mean?

Satyr wrote:

Wendy wrote:
Mind telling me about the world's dreams?  Greek dreams?  Or Canadian dreams?

Satyr wrote:

Satyr wrote:
America sells dreams, darling...nobody else.
Hollywood and America's "free press" fabricate dreams for the world's sleep walking zombies.
Other cultures have ideals, not dreams, tuts. Dreams are for the brain dead.

So, now you have changed your position from the world having dreams, and superior ones at that, to ideals?

What ideals?

Satyr wrote:
Colonialism was Europe's answer to its resource demands.

Which ideal/s is Europe's colonialism based on?  Altruism?  Peace?  Enlightenment?

Wendy wrote:
More like due to Europe's greed

Satyr wrote:
Ha!!!
Greed is America's culture. Bigger, more...

To you, colonialism is not greed?  Instead virtuous?

Satyr wrote:
First of all, Europe is Americanized...don't know what Europe you are referring to but this Europe is a copy of America.

Tell me all about the high ideals of the past Europe then?

Next, are you going to blame colonialism on America?  America had colonies.

Satyr wrote:
Secondly who's blaming?

You.

Satyr wrote:

Either this is a blanket statement that all the blood, sweat, and tears being caused, the world's impoverishment, is only attributed to the US, the stealer of dreams (I mean ideals) or you will capitulate that all first world countries employ spurious means(even at times using their US allies)to achieve their less than virtuous agendas to maintain, their high standards of living as well?

Which is it?

Satyr wrote:

Satyr wrote:
That yuor high western lifestyle is the product of exploting and impoverishing others.

Satyr wrote:
Your wealth is the product of another's poverty.

I disagree with your list of countries that were rich, with high standards of living for their general populations.

Satyr wrote:
Nicaragua, Honduras, Cuba, Vietnam, Russia before Putin, China before Xi Jinping, Greece,...South Africa, Lebanin, Syria, and on and on...

Is Lebanin Lebanon?

Corroborated proof is needed.

I never heard about any of those countries, except Greece, ever being referred to as first world nations with high standards of living.  As far as I know, Greece is still considered a first world country.

For example, China's population explosion devastated their economic stability the last century.  Once China took measures to slow their population growth, their "options" returned.  

I admit that I am not the most well read.  I generally tend to read fiction because I know that it was created for entertainment and makes no claims to represent reality.

However, non-fiction is another form of entertainment, not advertised as entertainment even though it is also employing the same techniques as any entertainment and employs propaganda tools to sell its product.

Satyr wrote:
What we learn as history, in the west, is partly propaganda. Propaganda is not a complete fabrication, just as a good lie is not entirely deceptive. A good lie takes the truth and stretches it of shrinks it - manipulates it.
See, I do not deal in absolutes, but in probabilities, in degrees.
A bad lie is exposed immediately because of its absurdity, contrasting with experienced reality.
A good lie takes reality and warps it - inflating or deflating it arbitrarily. This is how propaganda and marketing works - this is how flirting works, eros, seduction.
So, they inflated the numbers to produce an effect, to agree with prophesy, to manipulate the masses psychologically, for generations.

As you said, history is partly propaganda and non-fiction, historical books, use everything you said above not only to create a narrative, exaggerated for an entertaining read, but also to be published 99 times out of a hundred to feed several narcissistic needs of the author: acclaim, notoriety , and greed.

That is why, on rare occasions when I read, I read fiction because I can trust it be as it is defined.

Satyr wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
Yeah, thought so....and history is now subjective.
Well, this conversation is nearing its end, no?

Satyr wrote:

If facts are non-existing absolutes, what is left?  Guesstimations.  Unbiased at that, I'm sure.

As unbiased as you?

Satyr wrote:
Russians never had enough resources to fight wars?
What?

During WW2, when Hitler's forces secured the Russian farmlands in the June of '41 and began starving Russia out and the United States gave Russia food and more.

Satyr wrote:
You don't even show the decency to honour your vanquished adversaries.

Show me from your examples.  

On to your next accusation, that you may also now deny making?

Satyr wrote:
I accuse you of hypocrisy and self-righteousness, of not living up to your own stated morality.

I am a dumb/forgetful American, what was my stated morality?  Please quote me and explain.

Satyr wrote:
I'm saying don't feel self-righteous and altruistic because you denounce what the CIA or your government did to give you this privilege lifestyle over decades of assassinations, exploitations, tortures, bombardments, and mountains of bullshyte etc. that were done in your name.

Definitely explain those specifics.  I admitted to America's underhanded activities to secure advantages but what I will not admit to is that our bad actors are the only bad actors, and that our country's high standard of living is the only country with a high standard of living gained through similar means.

What else can I do other than only agree with you?

Satyr wrote:
I don't conceal European militarism in shrouds of moralizing, messianic, altruistic bullshyte.

No worse, you deny it has and is happening in order for you to live so comfortably.

Wendy wrote:

Satyr wrote:
I'm not accusing Muslims of being envious of my freedoms.
I know exactly why they despise Europeans, and it goes back centuries.

Your silence and redirection when asked directly says it all.  No accountability followed by a never ending stream
of hypocrisy.  

The difference between us is that I can admit that we caused anguish, did some nasty shit the last 60 years(as you put in your first accusation) to live well, you can't admit to anything but screwing over Muslims hundreds of years ago.  Carry on living up in the virtuous clouds.

So sure, stick to your denial that America made Europe do it and that Europe hasn't participated in egregious activities since you pissed off the Muslims.  

Satyr wrote:
Never?
I think those were repaid tenfold and are still being paid.
You are clueless.

Wishful thinking.  Is wishful thinking a form of naivety?

Satyr wrote:

"Facts are things that are known or proved to be true."

You cannot even concede the fact, the existence, of this sentence?  

And yet, I am to believe you are all knowing and all virtuous, that the books that you have read and suggested are...what?  The only probabilities? The only possibilities? Twisted Evil

I applaud you for being well read.  If I read more I could site thousands of references as evidence and leave it in the audiences hands to decipher the best probabilities with the highest possibilities.

Satyr wrote:

WW1 and WW2 are conflicts I found in your blanket accusation so I asked...
Wendy wrote:

Tell me about the squalor of Europe.

Satyr wrote:
Your wealth is the product of another's poverty.

There's only American wealth and everybody elses poverty? Absolutism?  And absolutism that only applies to the US?  Evil or Very Mad

Poverty:"the state of being extremely poor."

Europe is extremely poor is a whowsa zinger!

One's wealth equals poverty for all others?  Explain the logic in that.  Twisted Evil

Then convince everybody that only the US has wealth.

Satyr wrote:

Was that statement the end of the honesty coming from your direction? scratch

Anfang wrote:
Satyr wrote:

I suspect that those who work hard don't use that "work hard" line very often.
They know that actual hard work doesn't always result in great success and it's difficult and you sacrifice a lot when you are working hard.
That line is about virtue signalling to others.

Jealous about being bested by losers, the jealous cannot admit that losers can do anything good without sarcasm (or worse).

lazy for two reasons:
1. A)US workers work more hours on average than European workers
   B)US workers celebrate fewer holidays and vacation less than Europeans
3. European governments use the US to carry out their non-greedy agendas, while the European people live in luxury guilt free.  You don't see your hypocrisy, but know it exists.

This is fun and I'm improving as this continues.  Thanks.  No matter the accusations, insults, etc., I shall remain emotionally unattached and stick closer to reason than not with a 'boop' of humor ta boot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 7:53 pm

This is in response to Jarno's post about Mother Teresa.

Lies!  All lies! Europeans, especially older Europeans and older European institutions, are only noble and virtuous with the highest ideals.

Have you corroborated this or is this solely, non-fiction entertainment and propaganda?
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 10:24 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Lies!  All lies! Europeans, especially older Europeans and older European institutions, are only noble and virtuous with the highest ideals.

The first generation of christians would disagree.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 10:44 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:

The first generation of christians would disagree.

You mean Jesus’ prophets and companions?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:44 pm

It seems the KTS crowd is getting rusty.
I supposes that's the inevitable result of residing in echo-chambers too long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

General News Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next