Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Modern Sexual Dynamics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 4:09 am

Matt Walsh, Tucker Carlson, those mentioned Black shills,... they are tied to the establishment.
Their goal is to keep the disgruntled men in society in line and lead them back where the establishment needs or wants them to be.
Sometimes they will say things that are true, more or less, but ultimately they are supposed to defuse those men - That's the main objective.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 6:50 am

Anfang wrote:
Matt Walsh, Tucker Carlson, those mentioned Black shills,... they are tied to the establishment.
Their goal is to keep the disgruntled men in society in line and lead them back where the establishment needs or wants them to be.
Sometimes they will say things that are true, more or less, but ultimately they are supposed to defuse those men - That's the main objective.
Judas Goats.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 5:07 pm

^ Maybe I'll try that term as a comment under certain videos. Short, to the point, makes people look it up.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 5:51 pm

Anfang wrote:
^ Maybe I'll try that term as a comment under certain videos. Short, to the point, makes people look it up.
It has all kinds of politically relevant implications.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 9:08 am

Again, from an unnamed interrogator, via PM:

Quote :
Quote from you on that topic:

Satyr wrote:
*Anxiety of being known, of someone knowing you more than you can know yourself. This is the source of anxiety I speak of when i said self-awarness exposes a mind to another source of suffering. This is what nihilism attempts to deal with.
The idea is that all individuals are incomprehensible - so unique that they cannot be categorized.
If this were true then marketing shouldn't work. Politics shouldn't be effective. Psychology is debunked.
Unlike any other organism on this planet humans - because they can speak and use language to lie - have no nature, cannot be categorized or defined by broad behaviours.
This makes them feel exposed - vulnerable, insecure.

Do you think this anxiety of being known is unbearable to moderns? So... a modern, being in a same room with a superior mind, feels very nervous in that situation.
I trace the source of the philosophical defensiveness of nihilism to the emergence of self-cosnciuosness.
The title of this forum "Know Thyself" alludes to the Delphic command.
An urging that conceals a cost for a developing benefit.
That advantages are known, but the disadvantages have not been fully explored.

In my view this self-awarness becomes a source of anxiety no other species suffers.
The ability to perceive self and other from a third-person perspective - objectivity is what it is.
The subjective exposed by objectivity.

What this means is that an individual can perceives himself in relation to the world - others - from the perceptive of an indifferent other, from the perspective of another.
This is what is disconcerting, not only because the mind is exposed to how it compares to others but more importantly because it realizes that another can see him as he is and not as he pretends to be.

Just for context, I separate the individual into a private and a public self - oftentimes the private self is unknown to the individual himself, therefore "know thyself" is an urging to know this true self: product of organ hierarchies inherited and fluctuating in the course of a lifetime.
I call it personae - or personality.
The public self is the social face, the performer, the caricature - character - an individual gradually develops, mostly forced by how others react towards him and his actions, i.e., performances, over time.
character can also be called "ego" to differentiate it from the unconscious self - lucid self.
The command" know thyself" is towards this ego.
There's more to unpack, but for now it suffices to explain how self-awarness awakens the possibility, in the mind of the individual, that another can know him more than he knows himself, and that another can see him as he is rather than how he wants to appear to be.
This is the anxiety I speak of which necessitates a defensive reaction - one of which is self-deciet.
Language becomes a method of creating a wall of semiotics to conceal the self from prying eyes, and this is what becomes a school of thinking I identify as nihilism.
As I've said nihilism is entirely linguistic.
No matter what variant, the degree of defensive nihilism determines the degree of semiotic manipulation used to obscure, confuse, conceal, to deny, to forget....to negate.
This postmodern obsession with subjectivity indicates a defensive desire to negate the perception of others, declaring that the individual is only what it claims to be - another's judgement is irrelevant.
It, often, also denies free-will because it wants to deny that its actions exposes its essence. It wants to be innocent of what its choices reveal about it, so it claims that it is not the actor but simply a conduit, a proxy of another agency.

Quote :
Is it the case, for modern, that he doesn't ever want to meet a person more intelligent than he is? This would mean there is unequality present, different potentials, which is unbearable to a modern that doesn't want to feel inferior.
Not only modern men, but all men throughout time.
Modernity is the age when all this came to its apex.
Again....as I've said before:
The inferior cannot know what is superior to it; whereas the superior can know the inferior to it more than it can ever know itself.
This relates to what I said before.
For example, man can know and understand a chimpanzee more than it can ever know and understand man or itself. A chimpanzee can only imitate man without understanding him.
Here knowing and understanding must be defined accurately.

Another reason to feel insecure. The idea that a superior mind can know and understand you more than you can yourself, opens up all kinds of possibilities that make the individual feel insecure and vulnerable.
Mediocre moderns seek relief in subjectivity and declaring themselves complicated, or incomprehensible, simply because they can deny self using words. Words as defences. Those that can use logos to deny, reject, dismiss, nullify are safe from all prying eyes.
Animals cannot, therefore they are not immune to human prying eyes.

Quote :
As you know, I tend to think that in modern times, many if not most females, "mate down".
From your objective perspective, yes.
From their subjective perspective they are adhering to current cultural norms - are sexually choosing in accordance with memetic ideals, and sperm sampling in accordance with their genetic dispositions.
Male fitness has to be adjusted to environment, which in modern times is urban, manmade and maintained. Within these environments the emasculated male, projecting hyper-masculinity to compensate, is the ideal; the effete male, projecting modern/postmodern sensitivities, ideologies, altruism, overcompensating for his genetically unfit mutation load by signalling his memetic fitness, is the ideal.
Females are pragmatic and adaptive to group dynamics, so they marry the nice guy, with the right convictions, who is reliable and emotionally supportive, but then mate and procreate with the bad boys.
Their mind/body dissonance becomes a split in personae/character - private and public face. They play the role of good wife, or strong independent woman, but then act out their true natures on the "down low", as they say.
This is why many modern females always go through a midlife crisis where they must "find themselves", having lived out a schizoid lifestyle.
They don't know which is their true self, the culturally adjusted, or the genetically contradicting of cultural norms.

Quote :
Do females too, feel exposed, vulnerable, insecure when encounter with a male who knows this female more than she can know herself? Is this too, for a female, unbearable?
Most definitely, but they also feel intimidated and, as I've noted, they feel attracted to such males.
For males it is far more traumatic, and so you will find males as the most passionate deniers - nihilism is a male construct.
Females intuitively know this - viscerally. they know their public, social, face is not their true self. The smart ones know it's all an act.
This is also why they secretly despise males that place them on pedestals, knowing that they do not deserve such heights, even if they will take advantage of them.

Quote :
I take again for example this Finnish europop song: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"I'm looking for a guy with tight body, who trims himself and is not too bright"
Female retribution against Paternalism.
A "mimbo" is a turn-off for females.
Postmodernism has so indoctrinated the average female that she imitates male behaviours as she understands them....which isn't much.
See above, about superior/inferior knowing/understanding.

Ovum, sperm....one is expensive and finite - the other is cheap and in infinite supply. This is the difference.

What is at work here:
Sheltering.
When institutions reduce the severity of poor judgements leading to poor choices then women can remain naïve and playful, and carefree.
Mating down doesn't have severe consequences, as it would have in earlier times or in natural environments.
The myth that race, and gender, are social constructs, implies that all human disparity is socially derived - a matter of upbringing - and that with the "proper cultivation" all can be corrected, or reversed - bad genes can dominate.
Memes usurping genes.
Postmodern females - and males - are infected by this mythology - this self-serving, comforting lie.
Indoctrinated into nihilism that inverts everything. For them it's not "mating down" but still "hypergamy" where the inferior is now superior, and the once superior is now inferior. Any contradiction to this nihilistic ideal is a product of social prejudices, social racism.
All is uniform and all disparity is but a product of social engineering, so it all comes down to what feels good - hedonism. What is most comforting and comfortable; what demands less effort, less thinking, less struggle, and what is most fun, more promising of happiness...all institutionally dependent.
Irony - the institutions that shelter are also those corrupted by ideas/ideals that produce disparity, and contradict the consequences of sheltering.
I use the US as the example:
How can a population raised to believe that gender and race are social constructs explain why racial and gender disparity in performance still persists?
Must be the institutions causing it.
So, the institutions that propagated the lie are now held accountable for the lie that could not create truth. The method of preserving harmony within heterogeneous populations is exposed as being what it always was: a method, a myth, a lie.
But the mediocre masses cannot question the lie, they must accuse the liar - its not the message its the messenger.

Quote :
Females are looking for tight body in males, but not for males that have a certain level of intellect?
When provider/protector is taken over by the institution - masculinity is abstracted - then all that's left is appearances.
The male must appear to be a good provider/protector, even if he is not, because it doesn't really matter if he is.
Hyperbole becomes a way of signaling what is absent.
See hyper-masulinity in cRap - or how bodybuilders sacrifice functionality for displays of body types that are not functional in reality.
I once read a report that said that Schwarzenegger had to lose muscle mass to play in the movie Conan, because his bodybuilder body could not swing the sword realistically.

Quote :
It seems that a modern female wants to be the "smart one" in a relationship (with a man, or should we say "man"?) in this modern, nihilistic era.
Modern/Postmodern females are indoctrinated to believe in the modern myth of the strong, independent woman.
When they reach thirty, some begin to doubt the lie they were told - feeling it in their gut, seeing that males cannot live up to their socially engineered expectations. Many remain spinsters, or never have children, dedicating their time to career, i.e., marrying the only acceptable masculine entity, the institution. They then accuse males for failing them, unable to know themselves objectively and question their convictions. and the comforting, pleasing lies they bought into.
They price themselves out of the average man's budget, and then blame them for not working hard enough to earn them.
Monogamy is a factor - a remnant of paternalism.
They are now changing the definition of family to rid themselves of this last remnant of a past that has caused them to filter themselves out of the genes pools.
Modern females have priced themselves off the markets, making them desperate enough to then fall prey to any male selling them the lie they cannot let go of.
A grifter always feeds into the targets weaknesses and superstitions. So, charlatans pretend to be what these dumb women think of as ideal, which doesn't exist, except in theory.

If the process of American postmodern degeneracy continues then you will find females, in the future, having children out of wedlock and then forming "families" with other females, or "nice guys - emasculated, effete, males.
It has already begun to happen in "advanced western" societies.

Quote :
Stupid men are more fun and easy to be with. They are not threatening to a woman in any way. They do not see through female's divided loyalty... They think females are sweet and loyal, and they treat females gently.

She wants to be intellectually superior to man. Now of course I think that female's body doesn't ever get satisfied with a man like that.

Now, this is more like asking direct piece of life-advices, but here goes: Do you think it's necessary for men with superior mind to submit to the system, and seem duller and dumber than they are, in order to succeed?
This depends on the man's objective and his personal circumstances and his traits, determining the quantity and quality of his options.
As a general rule the ends justify the means.
Primordial Goddess of existence is Ananke - necessity.

If, in these fucked-up times, you must make compromises, then so be it.
The level of compromises a man is willing to stoop to is, like I said, dependent on his circumstances and his traits - objectively evaluated - and his self-respect, his sense of decency, based on his ideals.
Some creativity doesn't hurt.
A hunter adjusts his strategy not only to the nature of the hunted but to the environment the chase will take place.
Evaluating all three, if we include how he assesses his own skills, participate in the triangulations upon which he bases his actions in real/time.

The intelligence of the prey - in this context the female - and what bullshyte is swimming in tis mind, as well as its true essence - contradicting the bullshyte in many cases - all factors into the strategy.
Empathy, as I've defined and described it.
Sympathy/antipathy will corrupt the evaluation.
Objectivity - Empathy - leads to clarity, and clarity increases probabilities of success.
Here is the fucked up part.
The hunter must become the hunted - lose itself in the prey, to gain an understanding of it.
So, sympathy must be present without overwhelming empathy.
Playing the game means playing along with what you know is a lie.
It was always my weakness....

Quote :
Though, as females are good at detecting lies, can this even be done?
Yes it can....surprisingly.
- Down grade your targets.
Don't go for what is above your hunting abilities.
Males are not hypergamous.
If females want to return to primal sexual practices. then do so.
What do males outside paternalism do, or did?
They spread their seed to any female willing to accept it.
Be what they wants you to be....without buying into the pretences.

- Know that the female wants to believe in the lie she intuitively knows is untrue - wants to be swept away by magic, my irrationality.
When it's all done, she will accuse you of tricking her, or of lying to her.....that's to be expected.
She tricks and leis to herself, but must blame another.
This is like hypnosis. The hypnotized place themselves in a trance. the hypnotists simply places them in the right frame of mind, and helps them fall into a trance they want to fall into.
Some people want to be lied to...so lie to them.

- Believe in your lies. This is the most difficult part of all.
Something I could never master. My ego is too large.
But I've witnessed it in practice. The performer believes in his own performance, and this makes it believable to an audience who wants to believe.
This takes a particular kind of talent, so not all males can do this. It's called "method acting" in Hollywood. The actor loses himself in the performance. this will fool a woman's intuitive talent to detect lies.
but don't worry, when dealing with modern females who have already bought into one lie they will be more than willing to go along with a male's lies....as long as she knows, or detects, that both of you are lying and know you are lying.
The dumb ones want to live in a fairy tale, a Hollywood film scenario....and will go along with the performance as long as she can preserve her own performances integrity.

The shit, as I said, will inevitably hit the fan, down the line....but by then it will be too late.
Why do you think there are so many divorces, particularly among those who profess their undying love for each other, and cannot keep their hands off each other, and constantly repeat "I love you" to each other?
Hollywood is a propaganda factory.
Watch how love affairs unfold there among the rich and famous.
One year its all hot, passionate, like a fairy tale...a year later it's a divorce with undisclosed settlements.

I mean, sex itself is about intoxication. It is how animals are made to do what they would not normally do.
Women, especially, need this hormonal intoxication to be triggered - overwhelming their reasoning.
It's why Paternalism was necessary for the development of civilizations....otherwise manimals would be constantly intoxicated and then fighting when sobriety returned them to their senses.

Those sub-stadad males you spoke of are primal - they know nothing about all this. They simply do what needs to be done and believe in their own bullshyte.
They don't care about what will happen in the future, or about their integrity or nobility....all they care about is pussy.
They cultivate their feminine sides to read into what pussy wants - and if lies is what it wants then lies is what it gives.

Quote :
Females judging males according to outer features (which are connected to "inner" features), can this be done successfully? Wouldn't females see through male's fake presentation?
Modern/Postmodern memes force feminization upon males.....meaning it forces males to use feminine sexual practices, such as outer appearances, using clothes to conceal imperfections and accentuate perfections...etc.

Depending on the female's IQ self-handicapping works, e.g., sportscars, motorcycles, expensive jewelry etc.....
The male's IQ factor's in to let the female know it's all a performance, if she has the IQ to even be aware of it herself.

Females do "see through" it, and laugh at males, but they want to believe in the lie.
If she's attracted to a male physically his lies will be "cute" or "charming"...or evidence of his desire....if she's not he will be "creepy", a "fake", a "loser".

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 8:10 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 8:53 pm

Females strategy:
*Sperm sample - do not invest more than one or two ovum on one genealogical tree.
Diversify.
Diversity is a strength is to her advantage - female is a buyer, a shopper, and so she needs variety to pick from the best she can find.

*Stability is crucial - a female's reproductive role makes her vulnerable, for long periods of her adult life, to any shifts in in-group power dynamics.
Once invested she must preserve. this is why she becomes a cultural preserving agency, adding nothing to the traditions she adopts and adapts to; passing them on with little or no modifications - no personal innovations.
She's a natural follower, and like planetary bodies - planet form the Greek to wander - she's pulled in by the nearest mass, becoming a satellite.

*Flexible - her role must remain adaptive to any shifts in group dynamics or environmental fluctuations.
She has high pain tolerance levels; her endurance exceeds her physical constitution.
She cannot develop any characteristics that would inhibit an easy transition from one to another dominant power.
Her sense of self - ego - remains vague enough to be reinvented and adjusted to any circumstance; infantile in her self-awarness she develops astute perceptual abilities, often sensing what she cannot pinpoint nor justify.
Her entire body is a sex organ, and a sense organ - she feels auras, energies; she picks up scents; she intuits dispositions, as if she were a witch predicting future behaviours.

Males strategy:
*Uncertainty makes him impatient. He must act, without reservations, accepting all risks, all costs, because his lifespan is short, and he is expendable.

*He cannot submit but must always compete, challenge, the status quo, the power that is, otherwise he must remain a infant, an unenveloped manchild, and make of himself a loyal servant.

*Spread the seed before you die - this is the male MO. Spread it as fast and as wide as possible before the certain end. Even dominance is not forever. A new buck will topple him, and no body will come to his aid when the tides are turned.

*Thinking outside the box is essential to his success. He must perceive the overview, the general, absorbing details into grand categories so that he does not become stuck no insignificant details, nor does he procrastinate due to uncertainty.
His strategy is long term because his power is not.

*When in power the status quo he preserves; when he lacks power the status quo he usurps.
Nihilism is just a method of creating chaos to usurp the order he does not benefit from.
Nihilism is also his vengeance against what he could not change, recreating it to his advantage.

Dan~~

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 7:47 am

Hi Satyr. I Read some of the posts on page 1. I plan to read more later. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 7:53 am

Dan~~ wrote:
Hi Satyr. I Read some of the posts on page 1. I plan to read more later. Thanks for posting.
Always a gentleman, Dan.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 4:29 pm

Oh, and Dan:
Dan wrote:
Gays evolved due to random genetic mutations.
They are a rare breed and they are going extinct
because they can't reproduce.
Homosexuality or any unfit mutation is propagated and flourishes in safe, predictable, environments where populations increase uncontrollably.
In our feminized circumstances it is flourishing, not "going extinct".
We can think of it as a parasitical sexual dysfunction, by-product of heterosexual success.
In periods of sheltering, when culling it reduced to a minimum and environments are increasingly manmade and maintained, homosexuality becomes a canary in a proverbial mineshaft - nature's self-correcting mechanism.

In other species homosexuality functions as a method of dealing with reduced predation - bonobo - as a method of maintaining group hierarchies without resorting to violence - symbolic penetration indicating dominant (remember sex is an aggressive act), or as a way of sublimating ungratified libidinal energies due to some environment imbalance - such as in penguins.

In all these examples excess seems to be a precondition for homosexual behaviour to emerge.
This fits into the model. As sexual degeneracy increases when empires collapse, viz., when they've reached the apex of their dominance and are producing localized excess of resources - human or other.
So, all forms of sexual paraphilia are a sign of decline.

Of course, as I've always said, nature produces what it can and then weeds out what is disadvantageous to life.
Mutations arise and are then culled out of a gene pool via natural selection.
We can therefore say paedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality are all by-products of human success, seeding its own demise.
This is a paradoxical fact, as success diminishes the challenges that brought it about and creates the conditions of its own obsolescence.
Imagine a fighter who defeats one opponent after another until he's reached the pinnacle nd there are no more challengers that can challenge him. That is when the very traits that made him dominant create the circumstances of their ensuing atrophy.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 4:43 pm

To put it in the contexts of male/female sexual dynamics, we can say that nature's brutality experiments with different genetic combinations, weeding out the maladaptive or disadvantageous through the more time consuming and brutal method of natural selection, and it then gradually evolves a more efficient method of selection, via the female's control over her ova and her slight control over who has a higher probability of fertilizing it.
Homosexuality takes itself out of the process, acting in human group dynamics as a useful side-effect. A dominant male cannot endure a challenging male in the group so males that participate in social dynamics - see wolves, chimpanzees - suffer a reduction in testosterone, making them more feminine so as to be more tolerable to the dominant male, and then seeking inconspicuous methods of passing on their genes.

With humans - as with many other behaviours - this reaches an extreme because only humans can intervene and change the environment to a degree that makes reproduction superfluous, and only humans can abstract masculinity making all biological males subordinates to the degree of being totally feminized.
Femininity is more malleable and adaptive to social conventions so the feminine stabilizes group dynamics by eliminating, or sublimating, in-group conflicts.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 4:56 pm

Genetic mutations are nature's experimental lab.
Some are disadvantageous and do not or cannot replicate - at least the odds are against them; some are neutral, being another advantageous not disadvantageous, yet remaining a possibility that may be triggered by subsequent environmental conditions or subsequent compounding mutations; and some are advantageous increasing the probability of survival, and consequently of replication.

Genetic mutations occurs in one of two ways:
1- through the combination and synthesis of a genome with another genome, via heterosexual reproduction
2- through the affect of energies on these combinations, during and after birth. Energies both ordered - predictable - and disordered - unpredictable.
The latter are more interesting because through the affect of chaos on organic order unforeseeable mutations will emerge - such as the eye, or consciousness - or life itself, explaining why no god is necessary for the "miracle of life" to begin out of the constant interactions of patterned and non-patterned energies. Life itself is a product of the unforeseeable, the chaotic...ergo the dæmonic has come to represent a Promethean force, and Abrahamism depicts it as a snake in the Garden of Eden.

VRZeus

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 7:40 pm

is it not gross exaggeration, when e-girls flaunt their whore-attitudes on "da web"
do they not secretly long for spontaneous sexual encounters?
did "youth" not dance in shallow stupor?

"sex" has been prostituted, consumed,
it´s only remanence, it´s last drop of "instinct" can be traced to hospitals and psych wards
doctors, nurses and hospital staff... all "hail the women of magiana" the sanctuary of "female prowess"

le fema, le énsemble,

Back to top Go down
Dan~~

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 3:58 am

Satyr wrote:
Oh, and Dan:
Dan wrote:
Gays evolved due to random genetic mutations.
They are a rare breed and they are going extinct
because they can't reproduce.
Homosexuality or any unfit mutation is propagated and flourishes in safe, predictable, environments where populations increase uncontrollably.
In our feminized circumstances it is flourishing, not "going extinct".
We can think of it as a parasitical sexual dysfunction, by-product of heterosexual success.
In periods of sheltering, when culling it reduced to a minimum and environments are increasingly manmade and maintained, homosexuality becomes a canary in a proverbial mineshaft - nature's self-correcting mechanism.

In other species homosexuality functions as a method of dealing with reduced predation - bonobo - as a method of maintaining group hierarchies without resorting to violence - symbolic penetration indicating dominant (remember sex is an aggressive act), or as a way of sublimating ungratified libidinal energies due to some environment imbalance - such as in penguins.

That gays-evolved thing was a joke.
I was trying to be funny.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 6:27 am

Dan~~ wrote:

That gays-evolved thing was a joke.
I was trying to be funny.
Ah....okay.

VRZeus wrote:
is it not gross exaggeration, when e-girls flaunt their whore-attitudes on "da web"
do they not secretly long for spontaneous sexual encounters?
No, they long to be valued as an indication of the inter-group status.
They want to be highly appreciated, indicated by popularity, by how many desire them.
This is their sexual potency.
Sexual power implies a quantitative and qualitative field of selection.
Choice = freedom and power.

VRZeus wrote:
did "youth" not dance in shallow stupor?

"sex" has been prostituted, consumed,
it´s only remanence, it´s last drop of "instinct" can be traced to hospitals and psych wards
doctors, nurses and hospital staff... all "hail the women of magiana" the sanctuary of "female prowess"

le fema, le énsemble,

Prostitution, or using sexual favours to exploit and manipulate, is not a human invention.

The old saying:
What's the difference between a lady and a whore?
Price.

In chimpanzee group dynamics females use their sex to garner male favours, to gain their inter-gropu support, and beta male support.
They use sex politically.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 6:29 pm

Women despise paternalism because it forced them to settle for substandard males, and live out lives of quiet desperation or of clandestine promiscuity.
Yet, without this civilization crumbles as it produces un-invested males - free-radicals.
This is the root of gender conflict.
Two opposing motives.
Modern - postmodern - females are married to the institution, i.e., their career, their philanthropic work, their church etc.
Masculinity has been abstracted and criminalized when claimed by a biological male.
All males must become surrogate females, or be excluded form the gene pool, as a few will serve and service all the women physically and emotionally.
Add to this dynamic technologies that diminish natural limits to female sexuality and you have chaos.

Women are natural agencies, so in her we witness order/chaos in conjunction and conflict. She is confused by her own actions when the chaotic part dominates her - usually low IQ females.
We've been trained to refer to this as feminine mystique, romanticizing a form of irrationality.

We see it in the dominant ideologies which are entirely feminine in essence, starting with Abrahamism and then Marxism and Postmodernism.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 7:45 am

This insanity is directly linked to feminism and how it has produced millions of un-invested males, with no sexual outlets; males excluded from the gene-pool, from the future.

Free-Radicals.
The idea that emancipation would produce more natural couplings was based on the lie dominating Americanism and its postmodern domains across the world.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 10:05 am

Average male will be content with 70% of the available females.
Average female will only be content with 10% of available males...or according to the graph which goes beyond the average to include 90% of females the percentage of males that would satisfy their standards is 6%.
For there remaining 10% we can divide them evenly into 5% that would be content with a higher percentage of available males and 5% that would only settle for 1% of available males.

This means that 85% - 90% of males will not satisfy any female's standards.

Now we understand why paternalism is necessary.

VRZeus

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 10:23 am

ill settle for anything that has "cute e.eys",
i dont know why women moan for the types of men they see on tele,
like "the dude" in the series "suits" is it because he´s intelligent, friendly and self-preserved,
qualities that so few men have,
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:13 pm

Therefore - within the contexts of gene/memes - whenever, and to whatever degree, humans intervene upon natural processes and impose their own ideologically based and ethically justified rules what is selected in and what filtered out of the gene pool, via female sexual agency - determines which traits - which mutations - will dominate.
In the case of homosexuality or transsexuality or any sexual aberration, memes may allows mutations to filter into the gene pool that alter the psychosomatic traits of men.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 7:29 am

A dangerous man makes a woman feel feminine.
As I've said, anxiety, low level fear, insecurity, towards a male is, for a female, an aphrodisiac.
Know how many women contacted me, in private, after I intellectually manhandled some moron on-line?

Let's call it power.
Women are attracted to power, so men cultivate themselves physically, to look powerful and mentally, to think powerfully.
Money is power and so many women are gold-diggers.
It's the power.
Women find criminals hot, because of this.
The fear makes them wet, despite what society has trained them to think.
So, emasculate males, feminized males, are intellectually preferred by females - because they are trained to think so - but physically, intuitively, they are attracted to the bad boy, the powerful man.

Genes/Memes
Subconscious/Conscious.
Real/Ideal

Genetically they evolved to judge and choose using one set of criteria, but them human interventions, creating societies nd culture, trains them to judge and choose using different criteria.
and if this culture is nihilistic, as Americanism is, then the body/mind contradictions, i.e., dissonance, is incomprehensible, to them.
They think it is part of their "complexity" their "mystique".

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 8:17 pm

*A manipulative narcissistic female can destroy a male when he is feeble like Will Smith.
Like that saying:
A man can beat you up or kill you, but a woman can destroy your spirit.

*No Paternalism to limit male and female sexual behaviour, no heritage, tradition, to draw sustenance from, Will Smith identifies with the nebulous concept of "black man" or "African American" forcing him to seek an identity in the appreciation of a collective.
He has no other source of identity. He is entirely a reflection, an idea in the minds of those who admire and worship him.

*Americanism reduces all to its lowest-common-denominator, in existential angst or need/suffering seeking relief, an escape in and through hedonism.
Americans refer to themselves by a pigmentation, a colour, and have no other source of identity, no connection to a continuum - they've been ripped from it, disconnected from it, and all they have is the socioeconomic, the cycles of pop - pop-cycle.
As I've noted it's all about the continuum and memory as what connects this continuum.
Memory is the key - DNA being a form of bio-memory....and language being our conventional understanding of memory. We recall things by using symbols/words, i.e., language.
Genes = DNA bio-memory.
Memes = Semiotics experiential memory - both first- & second-hand.
Memory is the key to understanding self, and identity.
Traditionalism is the preservation of memory. Nihilism is forgetfulness, erasing of memories, disconnection, confusion, loss of the connection to the continuum of your existence: effect with no sense of causality.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 1:38 pm

My first impression was that there are some things off about the slappening. For one the slap looked strange, secondly Chris Rock was too collected after the slap. Neither aggressive nor overly intimidated or fazed.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 2:26 pm

I know.
It does seem a bit off.

Chris waits for him and leans forward, his hands remain behind him before, during and after.
As if he is forcing them.
All weird.

Oscar ratings have been falling....so maybe the Negro was used to do the dirty work.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 12:55 pm

Women always revert to the tried and tested part of a "damsel in distress" - innocent victim of her own nature - believing she is not that, because she is merely overplaying her distress, convincing herself that she is not in distress nor a damsel.
Yet, she is that and nothing other than that, for her distress refers to her human conditions, multiplied by her evolved role.
She is merely not as distressed as she pretends to be; she always pretends to be more than she is, so as to remain within the parameters of her innate powers.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 2:44 pm

Man/Woman

Social application of the masculine/feminine reproductive specialization.
Gender is to sex as man/woman is to sex: genetically, specialized, reproductive roles, applied within a multitude of contexts.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 9:20 pm

Doesn't matter how rich or how famous a man is.
Woman is the ideal when masculinity has been defined out of existence and made into an ideal, monopolized by institutions.
It provides and protects, and this gives women "strength" and the sense of "independence" and "entitlement", being the institutions preferred type, the master's concubine, i.e., career woman.
What biological man can compete against an idea, an entire institution?
What man, no matter how rich and famous, can challenge such a masculine entity?
It is, but is not....it is idea, represented by anyone with the need/desire to be its representative, whether they be man, woman, child, or computer.
It is, like the god of Abraham, omnipresent but intangible.
Its power is sensed but not perceived.
It empowers the weak to accomplish feats of courage they would not dare if it were not for its omnipotent omniscience.
It is, like fiat money, a representation of collective trust....and no single man can break such a trust.
A covenant.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:13 pm

But, but...according to postmodern hypocrites failure, like success, is inevitable - fated, and we cannot do anything about it - we have no choice, no free-will, we cannot adapt, can we?

Why, then, do we recall? Why do we remember/
To suffer? To regret?
No, according to the circumcised Harris, regret is bad....so free-will must be impossible?
Otherwise....otherwise....why would we remember? For what reason?
To suffer?
Can't be to learn....because learning implies free-will, in that we learn and then change our past mistakes....but if all is determined, and we could not have not done what we've done, then why....then why?

How cruel existence is....let's not call it God, let's call it Deus....Order....Universe...but we mean the same "thing" don't we?

So "why something and not nothing"?
There ya go, trapped in the "thing," which is entirely unnecessary and a product of your own mind.
Your crux....your wound.
You want everyone to be trapped by the "things" in their minds.
It's your vengeance against the world that denied you this..."thing", which exists only in your head and nowhere else.
Show me a "thing" to grasp the depths of your idiocy.
Try Kant's "thing-in-itself" to allude to it.
God didn't die....child....he changed names, and relocated - part of a cosmological witness protection program. He wants to evade responsibility, you see? Like you. There's your god...a coward....like you. Hiding, changing names...rejecting culpability.
Remember the story about him giving YOU a choice in His Garden? Very deceptive....a hypocrite, like you.
I've heard that he, sometimes, goes by the name "thing"....first name "some", or..."no," when he wants to deny himself.

But stupidity follows you around, doesn't it?
If everywhere you go stupidity follows, then it ain't them, it ain't something other....it's you.
If everywhere you go it stinks like shit....then it ain't something else, it you.

Seek the source of the "thing" in yourself.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 5:46 pm

Th primary, primal, reason humans have sex is genetic. Mortality, to be specific.
All other motives, reasons have to do with secondary motives; socioeconomic utilities.
This is true for all social species with big brains, and is not exclusive to humans.

The primary reason is also the standard to judge health, fitness; measuring survival probability temporally.
The secondary reasons explain why sexual dysfunctions, deformities, unfit mutations, are propagated and some are persistent and predictable.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Modern Sexual Dynamics Modern Sexual Dynamics - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 6:17 pm

Isn't it a quaint thing, that once women know you're potent, and have some children under your belt, then everything changes? Why do females want 'older' men? Why do women flock around married men?

The female gender rallies around what is Proven, not what is Unproven. Young males, impotent, may have lots of sex, but shooting blanks, contraception, is worthless and a waste of time. Nature knows this. Females gravitate to the "proven well", not the unproven ones.

There are some exceptions during Adolescence and young adulthood. Young girls are drawn to the "bad boy" phenotype and routine, the up-and-coming 'Alpha', because these signal higher doses of Testosterone. If the male is handsome/beautiful, on top of excess Testosterone, then females seek this out even if it is "unproven" at youth, because over the long term, it has the highest probability of Potency. The "chiseled jaw line" demonstrates this. Females will take a risk on one of these younger types, because it's not really a risk.

Women are attracted to a man's 1) Ambition/Will, 2) Confidence/Courage, 3) Success/Assets, dominant physical traits tend to link with #1 and #2. A taller, more 'masculine' male, is readily welcomed into society. This is the reason why Handsome 'criminal' types are given slaps on the wrist in court systems, and invited into society again and again and again, despite their track record of crimes. Society is willing to accept illegality, if it can include a dominant Male's genes.
Back to top Go down

Modern Sexual Dynamics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next