Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Chit-Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 1:16 pm

Once you begin to see patterns it's hard to ignore them, or to simply dismiss them as coincidence, or superficial.
Patterns are how cosmic order becomes apparent to organic life - and chaos is never to be ignored because without it everything would be predictable and certain, and it ain't.
This is the crux of the desperate degenerate's psychosis: the uncertainty principle, requiring real-time reflexive talents - what we call free-will - and most are bad at it, usually succumbing to some automatic emotion, like desire, or envy, or the mother of all emotions, fear - anxiety being but a lower grade.
Keep the mases on a perpetual state of anxiety - low grade fear - and you can manipulable them and exploit them.
Denial of any degree of free-will is just another expression of herd psychosis - the victim mind desiring to claim innocence - expecting some divine corrective intervention, or what is called "hope" - innocence, or victim psychosis, is a cry for help form an indifferent, often counter-intuitive, cosmos.
It indirectly states that "I am not responsible for any of this; I did not participate, in any way, in anything that is occurring to us, to me", and it finds ears that listen and that yield to this call for help, which is often followed by an even more comforting an d seductive implication: "I have hope - faith - that because we are innocent, that the cosmos will rewards us with a correction, or a balancing future comeuppance" which implies that the cosmos is conscious and benevolent even though the believer may claim to be an atheist.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 3:55 pm

Satyr wrote:
@Datura
It's one thing to have multiple-accounts, i.e., sock-puppets, and to pretend you are someone else, or not to be there at all, but you know what's difficult to achieve? To have no accounts and to be suspected of being multiple monikers, when you aren't any of them.
That, takes talent.
I don't expect you to take my word on it.

I am reminded of a quote...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...
But is it not an even greater trick to not-exist - be present - and to convince the world that you do?
Some now over there, not over here, have denied their sock-puppetry.. even though it is very evident, and whom used to frequent here over the years. The games are basic at best.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 4:09 pm

Some have three or more...and they use them to pretend interest in their posts.
It's kind of pathetic.

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 4:14 pm

Satyr wrote:
Some have three or more...and they use them to pretend interest in their posts.
It's kind of pathetic.
..to say the least.
Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 5:42 am

It must be satisfying to see people one respects come to the same conclusions as oneself independently.
Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 5:45 am

Should I invite a seemingly genuine, but stranger to me person to this forum or nah?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 6:02 am

NoMindInMyMind wrote:
Should I invite a seemingly genuine, but stranger to me person to this forum or nah?
If he will behave.
I've had enough of crazies over the years.

NoMindInMyMind wrote:
It must be satisfying to see people one respects come to the same conclusions as oneself independently.
An objective truth can be perceived via multiple independent subjective paths.

I used the Zombie metaphor years ago - wrote an entire thread which also included werewolves, and vampires as additional metaphorical representations of what I perceived around me.

I also used the modern superhero/supervillains caricatures - comic book mythos - as representations of postmodern urbanities, each superpower an overcompensating talent, or a mutation overload product of accumulated mutations - essentially these DC and MARVEL mutants are modern forms of ancient heroes and demi-gods and gods - urban, postmodern representations of psychologies developed in a modern, Americanised, world order.

I've also ben writing about meme/gene dynamics for a long time - and only now I see Gad Saad and others catching up and beginning to talk about meme-parasites....ironic, as I said.
The issue is more intricate, as I've discerned and explored it.
For example, they do not give an adequate explanation as to how and why this parasite-meme develops and why.
I have....maybe in another ten years they may begin to realize it independently.

Selfish gens - Dawkins - correspond to selfish memes using genetics - individual organisms - parasitically, to propagate themselves.
From where and why do these parasitical ideologies/dogmas emerge?
I offer my explanation, tracing it back to evolving self-cosnciuosness necessitating a defensive reaction to protect the ego - lucid part of awareness of self.

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 12:31 pm

In a Zoom meeting revering Women: ”Feminist Icons the Conservative Party Forgot“ in celebration of International Women’s Day 2021.

One speaker asked.. can one not be a feminist and yet still admire feminist icons? I’d say yes.. as I’m no feminist, but this talk is very inspiring.. such influential arbiters of change.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 12:43 pm

Being "equal under the laws of man" - meme - is often confused by moderns as "equal under the laws of nature" - gene.
The ideal is contradicted by the real, yet man establishes such rules as to "altruistically correct" what nature has indifferently produced.

After many generations the offspring of the benefactors forget what natural laws was "corrected" - denying that such a law ever existed.

Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 1:09 pm

Datura wrote:
In a Zoom meeting revering Women: ”Feminist Icons the Conservative Party Forgot“ in celebration of International Women’s Day 2021.

One speaker asked.. can one not be a feminist and yet still admire feminist icons? I’d say yes.. as I’m no feminist, but this talk is very inspiring.. such influential arbiters of change.

Change for thee but not for me.

I think women and feminine men have an antagonistic relationship with Nature, and instead of adapting to her, wish to take her place as the selecting force for all life.

But Nature doesn't give a shit about "icons" or how long they are able to suppress her will, in the long run, Nature reigns supreme.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 1:18 pm

The key here is Abrahamic absolutism.
It is all determined so all is going in accordance to universal laws - god's will.
His will be done, and we are but agencies of his will, which is also determined and cannot be other than what it is.
Imagine a world like a tape that repeats, eternally.
So, Will to Power is meaningless, since whether you will or not, you will attain the power that has been determined for you to attain. Willing is but how god's - universal - order expresses itself through you.
You, nor anything, has agency.  
We are spectators, and our audience is also not a product of our choice.
Everything has been chosen, already.
Ya see?
We are all "innocent" because nothing we do is of our choosing. We are all slaves, automatons, minions....sinners who reject the divine will, yet have been determined to do so - read the bible.

Abraham lurks in the spirit of the ones who have been chosen to transcend its superstitions.
All is going according to universal - divine - plans, and not the divine itself can alter them.
All we can do is hope and prey fate has something good in store for us.
The divine starts as a singularity splintering into dualities, and then multiplicities, destined - its end, telos - being a return to its singularity by first returning to is dualistic masculine/feminine essence.
The divine, you see, is a hermaphrodite, which is truly a singularity.

Can I hear an amen?!

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 1:33 pm

We are talking about Britain here, not the US.. these women are/were wives and mothers and happened to get involved in politics.. especially during pivotal moments in/throughout history.. inputting their ideas and solutions, in solving wars/apartheid/global matters/etc.

The talk isn’t about feminism but about Conservative women that effected political change throughout history.. the reason behind it being, is that the Left are very vocal in their achievements but we aren’t, and this has lead to lies and misinformation on their part.. about us, and them even claiming our world-changing achievements as their own.

I think you guys have a misconception of what Britain is/is like.. or is it misinformation and lies being spread. Wink
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 1:48 pm

Datura wrote:
We are talking about Britain here, not the US.. these women are/were wives and mothers and happened to get involved in politics.. especially during pivotal moments in/throughout history.. inputting their ideas and solutions, in solving wars/apartheid/etc.

The talk isn’t about feminism but about Conservative women that effected political change throughout history.. the reason behind it being, is that the Left are very vocal in their achievements but we aren’t, and this has lead to lies and misinformation on their part, about us, and them even claiming our world-changing achievements as their own.
Are you a conservative woman?

Well, according to your friends all is determined - even this postmodern feminization is part of a divine plan, as was the Holocaust, and Apartheid, and RocknRoll, and everything that has or will ever happen. If the divine has "solutions" it will channel them through both conservative and liberal women, men, and transsexuals...or even pedophiles. It moves in mysterious ways.
We can only hope - if it has been determined that we do so - for a positive outcome.

God-worship is a trait of minds that need an authority - an idol, icon, to guide and direct their feminine spirits - herd psychology, i.e., sheeple, requires a shepherd. The Bible is full of such allegorical insinuations.

That nonsense aside...feminism is part of the reason why we are in this mess - or it is a disease that emerges when the civilization begins to decline and the institutions upon which it was founded begin to wane and lose control.
Take away Paternalism, for example, and you "liberate" women to return to primordial sexual behaviours with none of the natural limitations - feminization of man.
A civilization with no men is a civilization doomed to collapse, because the masculine spirit does not only defend it but also is what challenges natural order which produces innovations that help it outcompete other civilizations - so masculine decline - emasculation - is not only a matter of sexual access.
Another factor is investment and participation. An un-invested male could care less about the welfare of the nation-state he lives within.
An male with no procreative possibilities is a male with no creative possibilities - indifferent and only interested in the certainty of pleasure, i.e., hedonism.
Hedonism is another symptom of civilizational decline - it becomes an end in itself, rather than a means to an end...for males but increasingly for females who suffer under the conditions of their own making.
Un-Invested males are free-radicals that must be placated, their libidinal energies sublimated before they become destructive.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 2:10 pm

Unless we can accept an absolute end - telos - we must remain content with a succession of unending ends which "end" in a "beginning", so that we can transcend such ancient rubbish and feel progressively modern.
An infinite never-ending loop that repeats in exactly the same way for an eternity - so the end is redirected as an unending dynamic process which can be claimed to be have no end at all.
See, in this way "eternal life" is "saved", along with our certain salvation - no pun intended.
We may not literally live in paradise for an eternity, but we relive the same life, for an eternity - so you better make it a good one, ya hear?
It's brilliant because it can never be falsified, nor validated....only believed, and in believing find comfort that nothing we did, ware doing, or will ever do, is our fault. We have no participatory effect in it at all.

I'm glad religion has been "overcome" and we've finally "progressed" to more insidious methods of faith based beliefs.
We are truly growing.

Any time you read those imbeciles where they mention "will to power" just laugh.
See how they adore Nietzsche?
It was exactly that way that they adored Jesus.
When god was declared dead, by the new Messiah, he merely meant that version, not the idea - only the symbols and language had become obsolete, and had to be reinvented - like when Jesus was reincarnated as pure spirit altering the semiology that dominated, among the rabble, up until that time - It was Paul - Saul - not Jesus.

The herd needs the same ideas/ideals to make existence bearable, and there are mountebanks, in every age, that are creative, and shameless enough to reinvent the same myths, for the same psychologies and reap the same rewards.
See where "will to power" comes in?
We can hear the echoes of a one-god in the scientific jargon of a uni-verse, and though his willful overview has been all but lost he still remains omnipotent, and omniscient, and loving, in that he/she/it brings us all back to its indivisible oneness - does it not impose its absolute order with perfect justice?
We've lost paradise but have we not gained utopia, as an imminent paradise on earth?

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 3:01 pm

So.. did/does your thesis pertain to some women and some men or all women and all men?

My.. you do think and type very fast. I think very fast and very much, but I don’t type fast.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 4:02 pm

My thesis pertains to everything in degrees.
Since masculinity/femininity refers to physical and mental traits the individual is defined by a degree of both.
To the degree that masculine traits dominate, he is masculine; to the degree that feminine traits dominate she is feminine.
Given that body precedes the evolution of the nervous system, and brain from where mind is projected, physical traits determine the range mental traits, psychological, will fall within.
Here the body's - and all physicality's - slower rates of reactivity means that the mind's masculinity/femininity is quicker to react to environmental conditioning. Therefore, it is possible to inherit a higher range of masculine traits and have them remain uncultivated, whereas your feminine range though smaller would be cultivated, producing a distinctly feminine disposition which the body will slowly begin to display over time.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 4:04 pm

Datura wrote:

My.. you do think and type very fast. I think very fast and very much, but I don’t type fast.

My one-liners - especially those that are self-depricating - are what make me likable.
Quick wit....
My two fingered typing style is the product of years and pages upon pages of text - although speed results in typos which I have to find and correct. Most often I do not find all of them until I've clicked 'post' or 'send'.

NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 7:18 pm

Propertarian community on twitter one of the few places left where one can find good conversations.
Back to top Go down

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 7:20 pm

Inspector Japp is being exceedingly ironically witty in this episode of Poirot, but Poirot isn’t being swayed by the ransom note not being a threat to public order.. unlike Japp.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 7:45 pm

What was the ransom?

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 7:46 pm

Satyr wrote:
Datura wrote:

My one-liners - especially those that are self-depricating - are what make me likable.
Quick wit....
You are likeable and witty? lol

Self deprecating = better the devil you know, i.e. one’s-self.

Quote :
My two fingered typing style is the product of years and pages upon pages of text - although speed results in typos which I have to find and correct. Most often I do not find all of them until I've clicked 'post' or 'send'.
Sounds like something that what coppers and DCIs do, when typing up a witness statement or 1000.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 7:54 pm

Datura wrote:

I know...hard to believe. I usually keep my true beliefs to myself and turn to humour when there is no chance for an honest conversation.

Datura wrote:
I've noticed that if you self-depricate long enough then you can risk a witty revelatory critique of others. I usually use imitation.

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 8:04 pm

Satyr wrote:
What was the ransom?
The story is still unfolding, and ransom notes along with it.

..very smoke and mirrors, this episode is.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 8:07 pm

If you pay ransom they will never stop kidnapping and blackmailing.

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 8:15 pm

Satyr wrote:
Datura wrote:

I know...hard to believe. I usually keep my true beliefs to myself and turn to humour when there is no chance for an honest conversation.

..or turn to pure irony?

Again.. you are likeable and witty? 🤔

Laughing

Datura wrote:
I've noticed that if you self-depricate long enough then you can risk a witty revelatory critique of others. I usually use imitation.[/quote]
..the sincerest form of flattery, is imitation.. yea, the self-deprecated can critique others.. all.. day.. long, and it becomes impersonal.. and nothing more than that.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 8:17 pm

Datura wrote:

..or turn to pure irony?

Again.. you are likeable and witty? 🤔

Obviously not.

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 8:18 pm

Satyr wrote:
If you pay ransom they will never stop kidnapping and blackmailing.
The dad kidnapped his son.. the wife being estranged and such.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 8:19 pm

Sounds dramatic.

Chit-Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 8:20 pm

Satyr wrote:
Datura wrote: