Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Chit-Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Chit-Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 4:37 pm

Yes.
Part of the same degenerate american victim terrorist mentality. A misused pronoun is considered more "violent" than engaging in an unprovoked bombing campaign in a foreign country. I recall Colonel Kurtz in Apocalypse Now: a vulgar word on a plane, napalming indiscriminately random people, is considered obscene.

But disease and cancer and all forms of culture destroying filth is allowed to reign free, as long as, the golden rule is in place. As long as someone's feelings don't get hurt. Who is that special someone? It doesn't matter. Its the sentiment, the delusion, the lie that matters. That is the standard that all truth is measured by. The holy, sacred divine morality is what must be kept pure, in abstract form, by collective agreement.

Pretending to be humble is also an effective strategy.

Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 5:13 pm

Pretty funny.

flannel jesus wrote:
Before this post, I don't think you could find another recent op just straight up calling another poster a cunt.

As if there's any standard that your shitty forum holds itself to, lmao.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 5:17 pm

Like the cunt Only Humean....F-Jesus is a hypocrite.

Their values are threatened only when someone appears to expose the lies they are founded on.
They don't care about insults or personal threats, or vulgarity....it's about them and their private lies.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 5:41 pm

Yesterday I was to a job interview it's like factory that makes labels to merchandise/ food products

Really annoyed these guys that interviewed me, but I was hesitating should I write bad about them or not.

I slept over it and decided that these people were assholes, even though not sure yet if I get chosen.

1. Went there 10 minutes in advance, another guy comes in lobby too for a interview, literal chudjack, I talk to him and he really is super serious NPC chudjack, no exaggeration, but I get along still

2. The rental worker company guy forgot to confirm this interview time so had to wait 10-15 minutes and the guys doing interview were not prepared.

3. I go first to interview first, normally I can articulate myself effortlessly, but these people give little feedback so it's hard to solo a conversation when the 3 other guys in the room give you absolutely no references or thoughts. Basically telling them I get along with all types of people, about my computer expertise, efforts in programming etc.

They ask hobbies or something like that, I respond 8 years gym, they say absolutely nothing, then 1 one of them asks like " like what? ", you know knowing my own gym background, it's like I can't remember my every single max lift since I stopped caring about them long ago, so I explained here and there different little things about some of my achievements

Neither of these guys about my age do any athletics apparently, nothing to say.

When I mentioned the IT background, the nicest one of them asks "do you play games?", I just paused for 5 seconds and didn't know what to respond to him. Then I responded, like "what does this have to do with this?" then I said, yes, but it's more a like a "vice" and I wouldn't brag about it in a job interview. I couldn't have just summed up what type of games I even like since that's the last thing in my mind, and most people play multiplayer games nowadays so saying I currently am interested in single player experience wouldn't have been relatable.

4. I think here they ask have I done similar type of job before, then I tell my previous experiences that basically are similar type of job, it's not that radically different, it's just a difference phase and not producing in that place.

Had to just keep guessing what would be even comparable, while none of the guys couldn't even throw a hint what was it like.

5. Interview is over, then they interview next guy, and I wait and we go for a tour

6. Before entering had to put glasses over my glasses, and I had to put a fucking hairnet even though I'm bald currently, and put on a jacket that none of the regulars had on, they had jackets that looked like normal jackets and a cap instead of hair net, but yeah I get it's about hygiene and they wash the jackets after 1 use, but still this is stupid

7. Went to a tour, can't hear fucking anything in the first area, second area still pretty loud, but can hear better

8. What I summed up afterwards,

It's just machine in the first area is like a printer that you change cartridges and change a large silver paper rolls that print the labels

In the second area there die cutter machine that automatically cuts off these labels from the silver paper or whatever material it is...

So again, what annoys me so much in this picture is that these guys couldn't sum up the job in 3-4 sentences, instead just used elusive terms to make it seem it's really difficult to do and hard to comprehend
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 5:53 pm

Jarno wrote:

8. What I summed up afterwards,

It's just machine in the first area is like a printer that you change cartridges and change a large silver paper rolls that print the labels

In the second area there die cutter machine that automatically cuts off these labels from the silver paper or whatever material it is...

So again, what annoys me so much in this picture is that these guys couldn't sum up the job in 3-4 sentences, instead just used elusive terms to make it seem it's really difficult to do and hard to comprehend

And again, yeah I get these people are the lowest supervisors, like a gang of morons with bad judgement (except 1 guy was nice who asked the strange question), who have been around long enough to get into this position

Just like in the army the lowest ranking corporals are absolutely morons, but the highest ranking guys/the guys actually in charge are the nicest that I get along with

I wouldn't care this much to even mention and it seemed like they tried to humiliate and belittle me because of jealousy, but I can't really stand people who are so protective of their little position, but yeah I get it these people are desperate people who are worth nothing outside their job

It's like the exact same NPC's like every single time before, but yeah I get these type of people get jealous of me, they can't relate that I try to develop all aspects of myself, it makes them threatened
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 6:00 pm

Jarno wrote:

It's like the exact same NPC's like every single time before, but yeah I get these type of people get jealous of me, they can't relate that I try to develop all aspects of myself, it makes them threatened

To add to this, even though this might sound "harsh", I've become more lenient towards normal people since it's no point being bitter about people like that, this is like being mad at a worker bees/drones when you get stung 1 time, this is just their permanent condition and sometimes you do need people like that as well, they have their role

That yes, I get some people want to do things that are fun and not think too much about things, but in this case I evaluated this situation that it was a little bit too much at my expense, but it remains to be seen if I get chosen or not, it doesn't matter that much since if I don't get it, I wasn't meant to and it's just for summer

It's completely random who they even choose in most places and even talking about this makes me feel like a beggar, I can do fine without.

This is boring topic, but the one company I applied for summer had 4600 applications nationwide and over 300 in my area and my friend works in that company so I heard they hired some black guy who had no experience, so it's completely random who they decide to relate or feel sorry for
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 9:46 pm

Looks like that granola fag F-Jesus put his wet blanket on your visit Satyr. What'd he do suspend you? How much more will you tolerate at this point? Wonder what's got that fly buzzing around latley.

It's amuzing.  Even the supposedly "sane" ones like him, go along with the insanity. Scolding you for being unable to engage in some rational manner with people with clear mental problems. A crazy who believes he's immortal. An addled mad woman, writing scatter-brain dyslexic schizoid nonsense, obsessed with a "self-other" delusion of uniformity. He's got to be either addled enough himself, to appreciate thier insanity, or just a clueless dunce who has become accepting of it as "normal", not knowing any better.

Either way, he's probably just invested too much of his self-decieving lies of liberal "tolerance" that he has learned to accept all forms of degeneracy. A part of his identity that he can't compromise on.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 10:12 pm

Kvasir wrote:
Looks like that granola fag F-Jesus put his wet blanket on your visit Satyr. What'd he do suspend you?
Until Friday.

Kvasir wrote:
 How much more will you tolerate at this point? Wonder what's got that fly buzzing around latley.
It was expected.
I honestly thought it would be longer.
Don't, really, care.

Kvasir wrote:
It's amuzing.  Even the supposedly "sane" ones like him, go along with the insanity. Scolding you for being unable to engage in some rational manner with people with clear mental problems. A crazy who believes he's immortal. An addled mad woman, writing scatter-brain dyslexic schizoid nonsense, obsessed with a "self-other" delusion of uniformity. He's got to be either addled enough himself, to appreciate thier insanity, or just a clueless dunce who has become accepting of it as "normal", not knowing any better.
It's part of their Abrahamic ethos and American indoctrination:
All deserve respect and to be treated with kindness....no matter how insane or stupid.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:11 am

I always mispronounce Niger....
Razz

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 1:43 am

This is the kind of sad truth that lurks underneath the superiority complexes of these modern minds. Just diseases, common dysfunctions and aberrations, illness, madness, cripples. This is all they are in the end, and what they will die as.

Ecmandu wrote:
Parents didn’t make me go to church.

Never heard of the Holy Spirit or unforgivable sin.

Never had voices.

Never had demonic possessions.

Turned to religion when my panic disorder started.

Had a picture of Jesus in my room.

Read the Bible. Prayed.

Every day just got worse.

I don’t think people truly grasp what happened to my mind.

Most people have panic attacks maybe a few hours every 3 months to a year.

Mine is what’s called a floating state panic disorder..

Meaning it didn’t stop for 15 years.

Religion didn’t fix the panic disorder. Then…. Something happened… the world of spirit hit me.

I was sent to thousands of hell realms over the next 15 years…. So forgive me for being bothered by religion.

The only thing that brought me some measure of peace is what I know now.

And it was a hard fight to bring this information to life.

I’m the only one who could have taught myself.

That’s sad.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 11:02 am

The entire forum is a sanatorium of postmodern/modern Americanized psychosis.
He's the most obvious coocoo there.....the others are more subtle.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 3:32 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Fuck you. And I’ll give you my ID Ichthus …

I’m Jason Mathew Teague who lives at 2512 Marshall Street in Northwest Portland apt 15.

Visit me.

You’re out of your depth Ichthus.

The only reason I post my name and address online is to protect spirits. Lots of spirits and everyone knew their names and where they lived. Fame. Right?

Most of them were assassinated.

....That is me. If you have hundreds of dollars to spend to fly here, I gave you the address where I filmed this.

If you plan to assassinate me you’ll be killed or given a memory wipe.

What a fuckin nutjob. This freak is a one man circus over there.

It's incredible that they tolerate this level of deranged mental illness. Do those ILP imbecile admins not consider the legal liabilities of how a fucked up mentally ill user would compromise them? Even the possible criminal implications and ramifications if he did something to harm himself or someone else? If they don't ban him over this, i'm convinced they'll tolerate anything. Even open pedophilia and pedophiles.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 11:54 am

A lot of crazies over there.
Some notable degenerates left because of the level of crazy.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 12:27 pm

LOL, the most liberal-leftist-democrat stronghold in the entire Western Civilization...a lot more about Ecmandu makes sense now, hahaha...

Hard not to go insane around that garbage.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 5:00 pm

Maybe a committee should be set-up to investigate why UFO sightings have suddenly and inexplicably ceased.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 12:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] found some more sexually fucked-up than himself. Someone he could look down on and ridicule.
He found an incel-messiah to follow.... and hope.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:32 am

Never thought I’d live to see the day when the sun would moon me in broad daylight.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 5:50 pm

Satyr wrote:
Never thought I’d live to see the day when the sun would moon me in broad daylight.

Had you ever seen a total eclipse before?

When all the daylight and shadows start curving, it's really trippy.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 6:26 pm

No, never had until yesterday. It was weird.
The sky had a strange luminescence.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit-Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: