Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Chit-Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 11:18 am

It's part of Messianic psychosis:
To save mankind is to save god; raise god out of his fallen state; awaken god.

Money is god approving of the ones who are on his side - chosen to work on its behalf, and suffer the wrath of those who have no been chosen - envy.
All animosity is explained as envy.
The envious heart - covetous miserly spirit - sees envy reflected back to it; all are envious of tis wealth, its status as being chosen, and all ought to be envious as a validation of the value of this status.
the high priest - guru - is the conduit through which the words of the divine are communicated to itself- essentially, since all is god, or all humanity is god.
World = humanity; Humanity = world - ergo, all can be manipulated via words.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 12:52 pm

Looks like the little autistic rodent was finally banned from ILP. That's sad. Not even in a haven of festering degeneracy could they could tolerate his degeneracy. That goes to show how truly fucked up he is. Pretty impressive actually. He has accomplished something meaningful. He should take pride and I'm sure he will. Ha.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 12:55 pm

I think he's hiding behind another moniker.
He's "genius" that way.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 11:15 am

It amazes me the absurdity of why cultural figures like these are so popular and considered to be voices of reason by the flock of lost and naive modern minds. They sound like two stoners. The total lack of awareness of the magnitude of current modern decline is evident in thier lackadaisical mentality; the ignorance and mindlessness. "There is like...weirdness out there man....I'm tellin ya, it's like people can't say what they want anymore or something...just crazy times brah". And to think Jorden Peterson appeared on this simpleton's show, exposing his own mediocre quality. Real time proof that the masses only respond to dumbed-down content. Who can speak the language of idiots and the herd; who can appeal to thier impulses and need for safety and comfort and platitudes more accurately will become famous and made rich if they can do it well enough.

Crowder at least has some comedic talent making up for his own inadequacies in awareness.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:05 pm

Comedians are glorified teenagers...which fits into the American ideal.
Sexual innuendoes, fart jokes, snappy comebacks, "burns"...
Men-children who refuse to grow up.

With nothing to die for they find in degeneracy a reason to live.

Jarno

Jarno

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:26 pm

Yes, I notice this all the time. that's how you "succeed" in life, learn the language of the idiots. That's what I've started to do to some decree.

I still believe social media played big part in lowering down the standards, but I didn't understand their fears completely.

One example where I've noticed it, is in finnish nationalist circles the leading voices are not really brilliant, but they can express everything dull and slow enough to appeal certain demographics, maybe all the drunks and lazy people would be intimidated if they were sharper and faster(?) I often feel very frustrated listening these kind of people when I could express everything much better and offer them good insight, but it will be wasted often when you might as well repeat the same stuff over and over again

edit: just noticed in that logo he has a third-eye...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:38 pm

When Cohen arrives, usually accompanied by an entourage, I immediately suspect an untimely tragedy or I an imminent sermon seeking converts, a.k.a. smelling for lost souls and victims of nature's injustices.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:32 pm

Jarno wrote:
Yes, I notice this all the time. that's how you "succeed" in life, learn the language of the idiots. That's what I've started to do to some decree.

I still believe social media played big part in lowering down the standards, but I didn't understand their fears completely.

One example where I've noticed it, is in finnish nationalist circles the leading voices are not really brilliant, but they can express everything dull and slow enough to appeal certain demographics, maybe all the drunks and lazy people would be intimidated if they were sharper and faster(?) I often feel very frustrated listening these kind of people when I could express everything much better and offer them good insight, but it will be wasted often when you might as well repeat the same stuff over and over again

edit: just noticed in that logo he has a third-eye...

Animal minds are never satisfied with any degree of fulfillment, especially when dealing with truth. They feel the power of it enough to keep coming back for more, but not enough to develop a structured perspective for themselves that can quell thier anxieties, filter out certain ideas, and seperate thier thoughts from emotions. Comedy helps to alleviate thier fears, or just unserious mundane babbling that doesn't excite them too much.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:02 am

I began watching this freak, for a while.
He's not very funny, but quirky....
Then I came across some of his skits that were disgusting....like shaving each others pubic hare and eating a bit of the others....
Stupid adolescent crap like that.

I have a low disgust tolerance ...I just couldn't watch anymore after that. The memory came intruding - gag reflux.

These comedic podcasts are popping up everywhere.
I realized how dependent and infantile many of these "funny people" are.
Most of it isn't even funny, its more shock value. Do or say what no average person would ever consider.

Misaki Nakahara

Misaki Nakahara

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:24 am

deranged lunatic with a messiah complex, but i think he means well
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 2:11 pm

@Datura
Who says I'm "isolated" and in what way am I so?

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 2:51 pm

Satyr wrote:
@Datura
Who says I'm "isolated" and in what way am I so?
According to this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you might qualify as such, but I’m still not quite sure of the specific details, on the 'how'. 🤔

Isolated, in specific groups in the OPs mind.. Trolls, Left, Right, Continents.. perhaps. 🤷‍� ..the OP seems to have chosen to keep it vague.

Last edited by Datura on Fri May 21, 2021 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 3:07 pm

Ah, so I am quarantined by the ones who belong to the majority, the conventional crowd....the normies.
But dullards have always been tolerated, and included in large groups.
The simple and boring have no point of conflict, other minor disagreements over details and method. Their simplicity makes them agreeable to everyone who has accepted this principle as a given.
They say nothing that does not exceed convectional beliefs of their place and time.
Some try to be controversial, but most of these simpletons can think of nothing that contradicts what is believed by the majority, and this is why they do not fear political-corresctnes, or any form of censorship.
They can speak freely because their thoughts are conventional.

If only they knew what thoughts I have no shared.

All they do is refer to idols, or popular icons, and defer to them...so most don't really utter anything they've thought out on their own....they just regurgitate from a source they've discovered and liked, because it flattered them, or fed into one of their secret desires.  
Every age has had them because they are the masses of mediocrity.
For them philosophy is a source of comforting or self-improvement or a way to pretend they are intelligent - a prop.
Popularity and inclusion is crucial. This is how they measure their self-worth - their "self-valuing"....ha!!!!
They accuse of cultism because they belong to them - religion is a cult that has become popular, and they belong to the religion of modernity/postmodernity, and don't even know it.

It's herd psychology - if you are "isolated" you are not accepted into herd dialectics - ignored, as if reality depends on their acknowledgment or approval. By isolating unacceptable or incomprehensible ideas they exclude what will contradict their shared narrative - shared foundational principles - which none of them dare to question.

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 4:29 pm

The 'masses of mediocrity' Laughing

I guess if online philosophers were herd-minded, we wouldn’t be online philosophers.

Back to top Go down

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 5:46 pm

Spending the evening sipping on a fresh ginger n lemon juice tea, and watching evening TV.. Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares, Ancient Aliens, then JFLive on YouTube at midnight.. with more ginger/lemon tea. The restaurant owners on RKN just happened to be Greek, swapping bad stodge for authentic gastronomical dishes.

Hope to do something more productive tomorrow, than TV, make kombucha, and try out my newly-arrived electrical beauty products a’la today.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 6:25 pm

Datura wrote:
The 'masses of mediocrity' Laughing

I guess if online philosophers were herd-minded, we wouldn’t be online philosophers.

A non-applicable world-view is mind candy for men-children.

Metaphysics is icing on the cake.
Ideology is intent....a hope...an ambition....a lighthouse in the fog.

A philosophy must always begin with the world - call it nature to mean living and non-living, but also order and chaos, although chaos belongs to metaphysics because it underlies the experienced world.

Words on words referring to mythologies, romantic narratives, role playing fantasies, astrologies or text or speeches made or words written on a page....and nothing else is useless mind-candy.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 5:14 pm

Whoever recognizes what that is, and what it was used for, has knowledge of a bygone Europe, that has long ago ceased to exist.
I lived during its final stages....

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 5:32 pm

Satyr wrote:

Whoever recognizes what that is, and what it was used for, has knowledge of a bygone Europe, that has long ago ceased to exist.
I lived during its final stages....
A boot scraper..
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 5:33 pm

Yes...
You win.

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 5:38 pm

Satyr wrote:
Yes...
You win.

They can still be found outside old buildings, and bought in artisan shops and catalogues.

I miss the old coal-fire grates with accompanying mantelpieces.. gave a room a warm glow at night.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 5:41 pm

I always found it easy to make others open up to me.
They always sought intimacies I was not always comfortable with.
I guess I had that kind of face....or aura about me; maybe it was how I honed into the motive behind the pretences, gradually revealing what I did not speak of - gaining trust.
I never had any patience for small talk.
Berating around the bush in a dance....even my first dates always led to bed, or to nowhere.
No time lost with theatrics.
If I could not go straight to the point, I remained forever silent.

Once the membrane was pricked the infectious puss spills out - as orgasmic relief....desiring to give what it has received, pleasure.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 5:43 pm

Datura wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Yes...
You win.

They can still be found outside old buildings, and bought in artisan shops and catalogues.
I miss the old coal-fire grates with accompanying mantelpieces.. gave a room a warm glow at night.

I remember them in old Greek houses....houses standing for over 100 years.

I also recall the milk man....and the man who sharpened knives passing with his bell ringing, like the ice-cream trucks.

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 6:01 pm

Satyr wrote:
I remember them in old Greek houses....houses standing for over 100 years.

I also recall the milk man....and the man who sharpened knives passing with his bell ringing, like the ice-cream trucks.

..and the coal lorry, the paraffin lorry, and the rag-n-bone man.. then came technology, and the mid-industrialisation era gave-way to that of the all-mod-cons. And now we could cook on electric, as well as cooking on gas.

My electric face-washing gadget is sonic, my shoe buffer and toothbrush.. electric, amongst many other gadgets around the house. A sonic shower next, if you please.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 6:06 pm

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 6:17 pm

She has a fantastic range.. 😑

Laughing

Since Brexit, our towns have got their old feel back, of community spirit and neighbourliness.. I had really missed that, so am glad that it’s back.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 6:23 pm

Datura wrote:

Since Brexit, our towns have got their old feel back, of community spirit and neighbourliness.. I had really missed that, so am glad that it’s back.

Meanwhile in the cities....Islam is brewing.

Diseases always start in the urban centres and spread - especially mental viruses.
Ghettos within cities, infest cities....and they infest the nation.
Pagan meant country bumkin....someone immune to urban diseases.
Abrahamism fermented in cities.

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 7:00 pm

All Nations have their woes to resolve.. I recently read, that those who didn’t want to integrate chose to remigrate back to Muslim countries, since Brexit began.

I guess they thought that there was no point in carrying on residing here if they weren’t happy.. better to reside in happiness than to live in misery.
Back to top Go down

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 7:27 pm

Satyr wrote:
I always found it easy to make others open up to me.
They always sought intimacies I was not always comfortable with.
I guess I had that kind of face....or aura about me; maybe it was how I honed into the motive behind the pretences, gradually revealing what I did not speak of - gaining trust.
I never had any patience for small talk.
Berating around the bush in a dance....even my first dates always led to bed, or to nowhere.
No time lost with theatrics.
Whatever makes One happy, I guess..

I’ve had many first dates that led to nowhere, but not to bed.

Quote :
If I could not go straight to the point, I remained forever silent.  

Once the membrane was pricked the infectious puss spills out - as orgasmic relief....desiring to give what it has received, pleasure.
Ergo, unwanted intimacy.. as opposed to re-isolation?

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 7:32 pm

Ergo, noble refusal of what is beneath me.

Of course, I broke my rule to pass on my genes.
A sacrifice of gratitude to my ancestors.

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2021 8:30 pm

Satyr wrote:
Ergo, noble refusal of what is beneath me.

Not All are (meant) for all.. All aren’t even meant for most, or even some, but people still manage to get-together.. regardless.

Quote :
Of course, I broke my rule to pass on my genes.
A sacrifice of gratitude to my ancestors.

Totally your decision, to have made..

Satyr said: ”Intimacy kills pathos, and distance - physical and psychological - "maketh her loins.. ya know ; )".“

A case of familiarity breeding contempt.. tho I’ve found that too much nonchalance can also breed contempt Very Happy in that such a demeanour can come off as cold, but yea.. there’s always something compelling, about a mysterious air kept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit-Chat Chit-Chat - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chit-Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: