Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 2:34 pm

Like all nihilists, the moral nihilist cannot survive in a world where he actually behaves - acts, chooses - as if there were no morality.
He is a liar - a self-deceiving hypocrite.
His amorality is meant to negate all the moral values they cannot challenge with their "higher moral" standard.
It's a way of negating the competition.

Like America and its culture-of-no-culture.
It has no culture that can compete with other more ancient, richer, cultures, so they attempt to negate them, undermine them all, replacing them with fashions and trends.
It's like those who deny sex, and gender, to excuse why they could not compete sexually, or those who deny race because they are mixed or of an inferior race, or who despise their own race because they are at the bottom of its hierarchy.
All these deniers cannot and will not survive if they practice what they preach.

As I've said, nihilism is a defensive reaction to emerging self-consciousness.
It provides comforting in the form of excuses, but it cannot be practiced because it will not survive in a world it denies relevance, even if it is sheltered by a collective of likeminded nihilists.

Example:
The United States.
The moment it was exposed as practicing the opposite of what it preached, for generations, it determined its own demise.
The moment it put into practice its no race, no gender, 'all men are created, and they are created equal', it was doomed...and this is why Trump was elected, realizing that its lies were now believed by its own genitally mutilated elites, and this was suicidal.
What destroyed the anglo-Puritans - as a way of undermining them - was now infecting the parasites that had infected them with these delusions, as a means of replacing them.

The offspring of the liar begin to believe their parent's lies because they've been raised disconnected from reality, so they have nothing to to which they can compare them....
They were born and raised as benefactors of lies, and so lies are sanctified, and all they've ever known. The lie becomes certain - it becomes a truth.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 8:37 am

It's funny how I've been psychoanalyzed, in accordance to the Briggs-Meyer's personality test....since back when the test was free on-line I have taken it, at least thrice....and all three times I was placed in the INTJ category.
Not once have I been placed in any E category...and my self-awarness tells me I am not an extrovert, like my son....but a typical introvert.
Some may find it difficult to believe - given my on-line verbosity - that in my real life I am not talkative - my son complains about it all the time - and if I sense resistance or idiocy, I never insist on imposing my beliefs on anyone - including my son.
My philosophy is....I want you 'exactly as you are' since all is settled in rel time, by nature - natural selection.

How does the Chinese adage go?
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
But, I must admit that if I have a few drinks my tongue loosens up, and when faced with stupidity, I may lash out in anger.
Some of my most infamous exchanges were when I was drinking a few glasses of wine, or vodka - my favourite.
Back in the day it was usually cognac. But old age has made my constitution unable to deal with such potent intoxicants.
In my normal state I remain indifferent....not stirred enough to be bothered.
My attitude, even in regards to my own blood, is naturalistic.
If they have it in them, they will surpass and grow - if not, they will stagnate and wither.
I never impose my will on anyone...not even my own blood. I offer my opinion and let it ferment. If it is discarded then so be it.
My usually lecture to my own son is:
Take what I say and throw it in the garbage, if you wish. Live your life according to your judgements. If, down the line, you find my opinions useful, take them out of the garbage and reread them. You will be the one who suffers or benefits, not I.  

My parents never imposed their beliefs upon me.
They gave me their convictions and I evaluated them over time, through my own experiences.
Now, my opinions are antithetical to both my mother's and my father's core beliefs.

For an empath, like myself, I am perceiving and processing data that is coming from a multitude of sources, making the linguistic source relatively insignificant, only used to juxtapose what is being verbally communicated with what is being communicated physically.
My empathy is usually swayed towards sympathy - rarely towards antipathy - when involved in off-line exchanges, when physical cues contribute to my empathic connections.
- Disengagements on-line is fast and easy. Off-line it requires some finesses to disengage with individuals that can offer nothing but frustration and convectional convictions. I usually turn to humour when I am confronted by midwits and dimwits.
Fatigue is often a factor, for me. the slower the other is, the quicker I become tired and begin to entertain myself with puns, one-liners, and imitations.

_________
Most people confuse me for an Alpha, because of my on-line character, when, in fact, I am a typical Sigma.
I can pretend to be Beta, or Alpha, but I cannot pretend to be Omega, because of my ego.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 12:51 pm

Whenever the ILP cunt asks you for a "context," as her preferred way of evading and retuning to her "fractured & fragmented" schizophrenia, necessitating "compromises with insanity," post this:
Quote :
The moral/ethical formula, simplified for simpletons:

1- An individual's actions, behaviours, choices, based on his/her judgements, evaluations, relative to his objectives, values.

2- A group's values and objectives.

3- #1 relative to #2 is morality (evolved over time) and ethics (amendments of morality).
A group's primary objective - as well as an individual's primary, primal objective - is its own survival, propagation, dependent on its cohesion and performance relative to other groups.

4- #3 relative to environment - where this performance and competition takes place - manifest positive/negative consequences.

5- Consequences determine the success of a group's primary objective - #3's success/failure.

Place any individual action, behaviour choice in #1
Place any group values, objectives in #2

Place any individual act, behaviours, choice in #1, then evaluate it relative to #2, and then, if you cannot observe it in practice, evaluate #2 in relation to #3.
Preferably, all this can be put into practice so that we are not dealing with theory but with actions with observable consequences.

Example:
Mary Land is either a slut - likes to party and have sex with random guys - or a moron, is too stupid, or naive to judge males, or too impulsive to control herself.
She, predictably, becomes pregnant due to her poor judgements, expressed through poor choices.

Is the group she belongs to willing to offer her a quick and easy correction for her idiocy or her whoring ways?
If so then she has no reason to change, or grow, or adapt, and she will continue being a slut or a moron; she has no reason to control her impulses.
Group values do not punish her because they place individual objectives above group objectives. They actually absorb the negative consequences of her poor judgments and choices.
Consequence?
If Mary Land does it, then Susy Que sees it and does it as well...and then Cum Lately wants to do it as well. It's an easy fix. It becomes the norm in this group, because the group protect all tis members form their own idiocy or impulsiveness.

What does this mean for the group, relative to the environment?
The group does not replace those that die, and so over time it begins to weaken and can no longer compete with other groups, nor can it retain its cohesion as the number of young decline and the number of elderly increase.
The group also suffers a decline in good judgments producing good choices - the group average IQ drops because there is no reason for any thinking, and no reason to control oneself.
The group degenerates.
In time the group is absorbed or destroyed by another group - one in which Mary Land, her lifestyle preferences, and her idiocy suffered the full severity of the consequences because the group refused to fund her and shelter her, forcing her to adapt or die.
Here the individual perishes or adapts, and not the group.

This is the basic function of morality.
Replace 'abortion' with any individual act, choice...like paedophilia, incest, murder, homosexuality, transsexuality, bestiality, etc.
Any human act, behaviour....any and every choice.
This is the basis of why morality evolves only among social species or species that adopt a cooperative survival and reproductive strategy - evolving self-control and tolerance relative to other of their own kind so as to increase their survival and reproductive potentials.

No god required.
God is necessary only as a method of enforcing ethical amendments that are not naturally ingrained, such as:
Rules against adultery, thieving, etc.
God is necessary to offer rewards/threats to midwits and dimwits or those that cannot be rationally swayed to put in the effort and supress their impulses. It's an added level of group control - along with shaming and law & order imposing group punishments on those that contradict group values, threatening group survival.
Ethics, on the other hand, is entirely human since it necessitates language and abstract thinking, as well as self-awareness and the ability to project thinking across space/time.
Marriage, for instance - and according to Socrates - is a technology....
Without its invention sophisticated human systems would be impossible.
Marriage is a development from monogamy, evolved among Aryan peoples to integrate as many males into a cohesive group, increasing the participating individual's survival potentials, and their reproductive potentials, which are extensions of survival, since reproduction is a naturally evolved method of overcoming individual mortality.
Mariage is the institutionalization and codification of monogamy, imposing sexual limits on all individuals so as to make as many of them investors in the welfare of their own group.
A very important Paternalistic advancement that increased survival and reproductive potentials. Its negation - as in Americanism - means group collapse is imminent.
Morality and its varied moral/ethical cultural, social, restrictions are evaluated relative to their success/failure - consequences - and the kind of individual they promote and evolve - compared to other cultural values and moral/ethical codes.
Evaluated relative to the environment - not the social environment of their own making, but the natural environment.
Would these cultural ideal citizens be able to survive outside the protective womb of the socioeconomic environment that produced them?
How can they compete, and how do they objectively compare with other cultural ideal citizens?
A formula that works with every ideology, any context, any time and place, is totally independent of all and any cultural influences and prejudices.

To note:
This is the primary phase.
We have not advanced to the secondary phase of morality that does not place survival and propagation as its primary objective.
Nobility of spirit places the group's health, relative to its ideal rooted in nature, above its survival and propagation - anti-nihilistic using words as connectors, not disconnectors, to experienced reality outside all human - manmade - environments/systems - as its foundational principle.
All memes, i.e., dogmas, ideologies, are evaluated using this objective standard - usually through the study of primitive man and related species to discern where manmade concepts begin to detach from non-manmade (artificial), i.e., natural, environments.
A distinction used to discern where man's intervention has sought to "correct" (heal) what man considers detrimental to his survival/propagation, or which challenges his conception of an ideal world.
Definition of Artificial, in relation to Natural, has also been given.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 1:04 pm

Dumbing it down further.....lowering to IQ below 90 - dimwit range.

1- An individual's actions, behaviours, choices, based on his/her judgements, evaluations, relative to his objectives, values.
{Place any subjective perspective HERE}

2- A group's values and objectives.
{Place any collective objective/goal/ideal, any context HERE}

3- #1 relative to #2 is morality (evolved over time) and ethics (amendments of morality).
A group's primary objective - as well as an individual's primary, primal objective - is its own survival, propagation, dependent on its cohesion and performance relative to other groups.

4- #3 relative to environment - where this performance and competition takes place - manifest positive/negative consequences.

5- Consequences determine the success of a group's primary objective - #3's success/failure.

Place any individual action, behaviour choice in #1
Place any group values, objectives in #2

Example:
'Abortion'.
Place the individual's free-willed choice/ act of abortion at #1, and then the collective (popular) position, feeling, on abortion at #2.
Follow instructions carefully.

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 1:08 pm

We may have to 'bring it down to earth' further, entering the 70-80 IQ range, i.e., retards.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 9:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nihilism is the root of desperation finding relief in degeneracy.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:48 am

Pleasure replaced reason as the standard for evaluating the probable from the improbable, demanding complete gratification in the form of certainty.
Systemic degeneracy mirrors genetic degradation, pleasure (hedonism, decadence) offering an escape.
Language, like all art, represents this systemic degeneracy desperately finding relief in all forms of decadent hedonism.
Reinventing linguistic utility is accepted as a desirable escape from a world that can only offer pain and suffering to those who are the byproduct of human interventions.
Using words/symbols to detach human consciousness from an uncertain, unyielding, indifferent world, becomes the highest form of hedonism and freedom - denying -free-will absolving the individual from his participation in his own deception - his own self-pleasuring; outsourcing the choice to make it part of universalized inevitability, liberating himself from all responsibility and all possible subsequent regrets.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:57 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 11:05 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 10:26 pm

Our world is in turmoil, going through a transition, as an empire dies and another one - or multiple ones - begin to emerge....and yet some want to continuously discuss esoteric shit like "the eternal return" as if one can will oneself to live the same life, eternally, or one can verify if this is even possible, which it is not...or is highly unlikely.
Hindus didn't believe in it. Otherwise Karma would not be relevant.
I don't either.
Imagine, a world of change that is really not changing at all, because it repeats the same song forever.
Insanity?
A record player playing the same song forever...and men ought to learn to dance, and enjoy this song, because it's the only one playing.

Nietzsche's psychological test, becomes a "profound" metaphysical possibility, ignoring the eastern and Hellenic conception of chaos - or Yin/Yang - that would contradict the absolute order necessary for this concept; a concept that denies free-will, and imagines eternal life as an eternally repeating theatrical production, where everything follows a script, forever.
Even for someone who would gladly relive his life, forever - like myself - the idea is absurd.
No matter what you choose, you've done so infinite times and will do so infinite more times....making it a big joke.

Recovering Abrahamics cannot let go of their Abrahamic, i.e., christian, goodies, like eternal life.
One way or another they must denounce Christianity - but not Judaism - but preserve its gifts. What would the common people do if they were told that life is not eternal - at least not their life.
Nietzsche had to reinvent eternal life as eternally repeating the same exact life.
For real?
Who knows?
A psychological test an individual uses to measure if he is living the best life he could live?
Most probably...since there's no way to know, so why would it matter?
It only matters as a way of evaluating your life's choices and actions.
You know...do you have regrets, question?

But how would anyone will it to be so?
This indicates magical thinking.
Or is it willing yourself to want to relive your life, no matter what?
A Stoic test.
Or is eternal return about life, not individual life? Willing the continuation of life, by having children, for example - reaffirming life, despite its pains and suffering...but then it wouldn't be eternal return of the same, but eternal return of existence and the experience of existing.
Or, could it be, that eternal return refers to the eternal return of the same discussion no eternal return, preoccupying the minds of those that cannot get beyond their celebrity worship of a man.

If only I could have been a fly on the wall in their room when they first read him....and experienced an epiphany - did they sleep that night....or that week?
The fact that after years - 20?....30? - they cannot get him out of their mind can only indicate to us how this man impacted them when they first came in contact with him and his ideas....more his ideas, because the man may not have been as impressive.

Whatever it may be...it is a psychological test, not a metaphysical position.
Perhaps, a psychological rejection of nihilism.
A reinvigoration of the psyche's autoimmune defences against the mind's despair.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 10:51 am

Satyr wrote:
If only I could have been a fly on the wall in their room when they first read him....and experienced an epiphany - did they sleep that night....or that week?
The fact that after years - 20?....30? - they cannot get him out of their mind can only indicate to us how this man impacted them when they first came in contact with him and his ideas....more his ideas, because the man may not have been as impressive.

They have lived thier lives in delusions and rosy idealisms. So they cling to any one capable of speaking the truth about something, anything, and then turn it into a fixation or an obsession. Any grain of truth is like a life altering event for them. We see the level of desperation these days. In how they qualify something like "genius"; to them its any jackoff or charlatan who has some flare with oratory, read something interesting in a book, or, more importantly,  has an ability to make vast sums of money and be popular. Or, look at the pseudo-intellectual self-help guru trend of Stoicism.

How many dull-minded shmuks, and douchbags do we see sprouting up everywhere, uttering something politically agreeable about frweee spweech or that men are not women? as if that's some revolutionary act. But Orwell didn't take into account that most of these 'revolutionary voices' of truth would come from witless simpletons or even degenerates who are part of the problem that made a system of deceit come about in the first place.

Truth-telling and philosophy has become an orgy. Any fag, degenerate or madman can get in on it.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 5:48 pm

Nietzsche wrote:
547. The "rich in spirit"
He has no spirit who seeks spirit.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 6:03 pm

Schopenhauer wrote:
In the sphere of thought, absurdity and perversity remain the masters of the world, and their dominion is suspended only for brief periods.
It has open the gates and flooded the mind with all-leveling lunar tides.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 6:07 pm

Schopenhauer wrote:
Women might be talented but cannot be genius as they are always subjective.
Intersubjectivity being a symptom of feminization, and feminization a symptom of nihilism, and nihilism a symptom of insecurity.
Fear, foundation of all emotions.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 5:45 am

I believe Nietzsche may have tapped-into a natural phenomenon with the Eternal Recurrence.

Consider lifeforms, creatures, organisms that merely reproduce and subsist. They are like drones. Their anatomy is "solved". They neither evolve nor devolve, they simply reproduce, rotate, and that's it. They fall further down the bottom of organic hierarchies, as they are surpassed by organisms which do evolve, which can change, which do choose, which have autonomy. This is the critical difference.

Humanity has this Choice within it. Most humans can "lose out", and hang their existence in Purgatory. Their souls will rot there, forever. Look at the hedonistic cycles which have now entrapped most Westerners, fat, obese, slobs, disgusting. These types will not "evolve". They are trapped in a cycle, that they will never break. They will die and go extinct first.

This is the trap of Eternal Recurrence.

It is broken by Choice, Awareness, Resistance.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 8:35 am

I found ILP's forum anthem:

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 3:40 pm

ihaveshitforbrains wrote:
I figure your reaction to him is more or less along the lines of MagsJ. You may not share his Nazi perspective on race and gender and sex and Jews -- or do you? -- but in other respects your right-wing political agenda seems more in sync with his than mine.

I just root all that existentially in dasein, you in the "biological imperatives" that [to me] seem more conducive to acquiring an "emotional Self".

New experiences, new relationships and access to new information and knowledge might one day bring you over to the liberal political prejudices...but you'll always "feel" what you do about him.

See?

A perfect example of his objective moral values. Plain as day. He's admitting exactly what his convictions and moral biases and beliefs are. Simple and clear for all to see.

And none of those braindead dunces call him out on it. None of them notice. This one post shatters all his mindless bullshit. He's too retarded to notice himself, and the others are too simplistic and jaded and indifferent to care anymore.

I'd point it out of I was a member, but there is no way I'd sign up to that shithole forum.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 7:01 am

According to the man-child Mestizo, everyone is a socialist except him....he's a pseudo-Anarchist living in one of the most socialist places on Earth. He's a "reactionary, meaning a rebel without a clue.
He fancies himself a hustler, a gangster...this is why he identifies with the black and his cRap.
They are also half-breeds with no sense of self, no identity other than the one they adopt from pop-culture - living parasitically off the system they resent and feel victimized by.
Criminal behaviour is parasitical.

Now we know why he was part of the van-clan, and why he likes cRap.
Jews are innately socialists...tribal. This why they invented Communism....this system could only have come from a Jew mind...and Christianity.
Ironically the man-child also admires the Jew, the creator of communism and Christianity.
I can only conclude that his confusion is based on his admiration for the Jew's parasitism.
He thinks of it as piracy, living on the periphery of society, feeding on its excesses and weaknesses.
Such parasites cannot live off the land, nature, so must live in urban environments off of other humans....hustlers - feeling no connection no obligation, no duty towards those they live among

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 10:07 am

Giblet wrote:
Yes, Lorikeet (or Satyr if that is indeed who he really is) does come off as more right-wing than left-wing, but even in that camp he's not an easy fit. He doesn't strike me as particularly religious, for example, and is not much of a traditionalist (unless you count archaic traditions as traditionalist). He doesn't speak too highly of America either, once describing it as (I believe) a sickness.

But at any rate, I don't find him nearly as interesting or challenging as you. He's just a doubled down version of your typical pinhead to me. You however are a riddle in a mystery inside an enigma, a fascinating specimen if I do say so.

This amuzed me.

Like I said, degenerates of a feather. They like him, no matter how much they mock him. He is one of them. As many people who keep thier kids away from the Village idiot, there are just as many, or more, who are willing to allow them to play with him, reveling and embracing the entertainment of his insanity.

He's like one of those desperately lonely and feeble minded women who are drawn to those special dysfunctional men that they want to take on as a fixer-upper project. He prides himself on being that one woman who sees how special he really is, underneath all the aberrations, and he will be the one special woman with that special nurturing maternal temperament, and patience, that will "fix" him, make him right.

Two crazies on both sides of the coin.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 10:10 am

He wants to heal the crazy, feeling a bit of the insanity in himself
He is fascinated by the reflection.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am

Americanism is on the path of normalizing paedophilia.
Predicted, by myself, a decade ago.

After transsexuals and paedos, bestiality will follow.
At that point the US will be a third-world country...if it exists as a single nation.
When the foundations of a civilization - family - are destroyed then there's nothing to maintain it.

Marriage as a heterosexual reproductive unit is being reinvented - corrupted and made useless.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 9:47 am

It's fascinating how simpletons obsessed with discrediting me will latch onto anything to help them with their obsession...like the nativité that I believe everything I post here, from other sources.

Nobody is my idol because even those I respect have flaws....and though I may prefer Schopenhauer does not mean I do not perceive his flaws....and though I love my family I also see their weaknesses.
Even my own views I do not consider certain, but only superior.

But that's the issue with subjective thinkers - either/or.
100 or 0
There's no nuance....no degree...

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 10:16 pm

Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote:
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines, With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict everything you said today. --'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.'--Is it so bad then to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, Jesus, Luther, and Copernicus, Galileo and Newton and every other pure and wise spirit that took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.

It is easy enough for a firm man who knows the world to brook the rage of the cultivated classes. Their rage is decorous and prudent, for they are timid, as being very vulnerable themselves. But when to their feminine rage the indignation of the people is added, when the ignorant and the poor are aroused, when the unintelligent brute force that lies at the bottom of society is made to growl and mow, it needs the habit of magnanimity and religion to treat it godlike as a trifle of no concernment
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 7:31 am

Smug self-righteousness finds pleasure in defending conventional beliefs using unconventional methods and references. It is the only form of distinction left to a man unable and unwilling to challenge conventions, having long lost his ability to think for himself; his will tempered and tamed to the point where he only dares to lend credence to establishes thoughts.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 12:36 pm

Those that cannot break out of the delusions of their learned codes.
Some, will choose not to, preferring the lies to the harsh truths of reality.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 6:27 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 8:13 pm

If sex is a skin suit - gender being the performance - then why would not race be another skin-suit - edumacation is the script to equalize the performances.
If all read from the same script - some allowed to improvise, but remaining true to the storyline - then are not all actors replaceable?
Are they not distinguished, only, by how convincing the performance is....how it makes the audience arrest their skepticism and immerse themselves in the pretence?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 8:07 am

Getting battle ready...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 1:35 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next