Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 1:06 pm

The one that really makes me chuckle latley is the Itchcus freak. A loony new age evangelist. Like a typical postmodern she has an endearing bent on modern science and pseudo-sceince, but still holding onto the standard abrahamic biblical superstitions. Apart from her dyslexic incoherent ramblings, she falls in love with Kant for his Christian metaphysics that would be considered blasphemous to real Christians, and then tries to promote this "self-other' delusion she is sickly obsessed with, repeating it like a mantra everywhere, believing it's repetition will force people to believe it. A nihilistic delusion, dissolving individual identity into the amorphous mass of collective identities to achieve a nullification of any conflicting differences. War and conflict are bad. She's like Peacegirl. "Human evil", which only means 'will' 'ego', must be eradicated. Peace on earth is the goal. These freaks are fucked up.

They pretend to disagree and argue with one another, being too idiotic and clueless to see that they are brethren, kindred spirits. Working toward the same goals. Lol.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 1:09 pm

They disagree on semantics....but totally agree on their shared core delusions they all hold dear and as being indisputable.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 8:20 pm

From the replacement den of dimwits.
Quote :
Post by Iwannaplato » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:54 pm

Flannel Jesus wrote:
Flannel Jesus wrote: ↑Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:17 pm
What's up with Biggy's habit of publicly declaring victories?
Iwannapcockinmyars wrote:
Satyr does this also. It could be an homage

Can anyone find one instance when I declared victory?
This moron states it matter of factly....
I think they deserve iamastupidcunt. A perfect match.

Now begins a year, or two, or three of cutting & pasting, and these morons taking her seriously.
I think that they've never had an argument with a Karen?
Nobody can win such an argument.
There's no reasoning, no logic...only shifting from topic to topic, repeating, reminding you of your weaknesses, attacking you personally and then playing victim when you reciprocate, and finally declarations of victory to taunt you back.
Karens never listen to what you say....they speak over you, through you.
You can't have a conversation with a Karen, morons of PN.
She cannot lose...it's all emotion and word games...her goal is to destroy your spirit, your confidence, your very sanity.
A moron pulls you into her harpie, hysterical world and defeats you there, with experience, so said someone famous.
They never learn.

What is this "up in the clouds"?
Learn Karen speak....it's whatever is above her IQ level....whatever she does not understand.
Dumb it down and then she can pretend you said nothing....make it easier on her.

Glad I don't have to listen to that annoying dribble for the next year or so.
I can visit, from time to time, but I won't have to see it splattered across my screen, pages and pages of the same shit, day in and day out....annoying, taunting, not listening to anything I say but simply repeating the same nonsense over and over....then as you try to pull away and she senses she's losing you, she'll back off, a bit, or insult you, or taunt you to pull you back in.
There's no reasoning here...she's an anti-philosophy pseudo-intellectual nihilistic cunt, who cannot get over her life's failures.
She's on a mission to undermine and destroy....she offers nothing, literally nothing, in return.

I thought those fucks were smarter than the nitwits on ILP.
Took them years to finally ignore her to the point where she was forced to find new victims to annoy.
I guess it'll take them years on PN before they begin to ignore her Karen insanity.

Won't it be fun watching, when one is bored, and there's nothing interesting happening on-line?
Nah....guess not.
The repetition can become stale. I mean I've seen all this a hundred times on KTS and then on ILP.
The same shit, delivered in the same ways, repeating the same tactics....

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 8:42 pm

Here...let me help you....

Karen speak:

"Skyhooks"  = mansplaning.....too intellectual. Over Karen's head.
"up in the didactic pedantic clouds" = too abstract, too general...personalize it, dumb it down - emote.
"Down to earth" = dumb it down to below 100 IQ - put it in a soap opera scenario context, where emotions can factor in, giving Karen an advantage - she thinks.
"Nazi" = whatever scares Karen, and she cannot find an argument against it.
"Good argument" = emotional and beneficial to her cause.
"Dasein" = tabula rasa - thrown into the world where one is programmed with no hope of escaping the programming - nothing to do with Heidegger - another "nazi".
"Objectivism" = whatever lacks emotional triggers. Too general, too abstract....too rational, too logical. Whomever does not drop their beliefs just because another is presented. To refuse to abandon your beliefs for any other, is to be a objectivist...a "fulminating fanatic".
"Fulminating Fanatics" = all who hold onto their beliefs on merit, and do not abandon them and replace them with any other alternative no matter how absurd - the moment your own beliefs are proven to not be perfect, you must abandon them.....otherwise you are a fanatic - and Karen knows fanatics because she will fanatically say so, and then drop her disclaimer, "I may be wrong", at the end. But she can never be wrong about being wrong, because if it ain't perfect it ain't right, so it must be equally wrong as any other belief.
"Autocratic" = too unemotional, unyielding to Karen's adolescent, psycho-babbling manipulations.
"Stooge" = whomever she can manipulate but fails to undermine - trigger to help her maintain attentions, similar to her declarations of victory: feminine ploys. She taunts those she can manipulate into giving her attention, no matter how annoying and incoherent she becomes.
"Click" = tongue poke - feminine method of maintaining attention and annoying her adversaries. A woman thing.
"Note to Others" = appealing to the audience, implying she is having an impact, and they are on her side - another feminine, infantile manipulative ploy.
"Wiggle" = implying that she's somehow trapped you intellectually, and you are now retreating in panic; taunting those who attempt to escape, frustrated by the infantile Karen manipulations - pulling them back and into her linguistic trap.....her hole from where she pretends she wants to escape (damsel in distress). In fact she wants to pull the world into her hole....her gaping snatch....her cunt.
Her "formidable arguments" declare free-will to not exist, and that morality is imposed by the powerful upon the weak, and there is no identity, and sex is not for reproduction, and though there are breeds and species there are no human races, just because she says so - she can google some internet hack to support her delusions, don't you worry - and if you cannot explain how matter evolves into life and how it becomes conscious then her declarations stand as indubitable facts...so *wiggle wiggle away because that's all the evidence and reasoning you'll receive from her.
She was born into her beliefs and this is a universal truth nobody can deny. We cannot learn and change our minds, 'cause we have no choice.....and this is fact because she says so.....then she'll pretend she's doubting herself..because she ain't no objectivist, *wink *wink

There's are more....but who cares.

Her goal is not to philosophize and share world views and opinions, or to debate - she has no clue about any philosophy, not even her neo-Marxism and postmodernism -....her goal is to undermine your very will to live, your spirit of being, your confidence....priming you to become a mindless minion in her utopian Marxist future world.
She's a postmodern neo-marxist opportunist....and she don't know it. She is a puppet herself.

Christianity failed her; Marxism failed her...and now she's learned of a new more vengeful method...and she likes it.

Doesn't matter what you post....she'll pretend you said nothing, and that her "arguments" - her ploys, word traps - her posts remained unanswered. She'll return to them, over and over, no matter what has been aid, as if nothing has been said, pretending that her posts are formidable, that nobody can respond or give answers.
It's all to undermine your confidence, your sanity...make you doubt yourself.
If you cannot offer her an absolute - absolute certainty, absolute evidence, a complete perfect theory of everything....then it's all the same....all equally nil.

I'm curious to see how long it takes these dimwits to realize what a psychotic cunt Karen is....or do they secretly enjoy the entire exchange? I think a few of them are dimwitted enough to consider her "interesting", or they've got time to waste away.
Anyway.....carry on.

Tik Tok....Tik Tok...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 9:01 am

Black Karen....Quaran, or Kalisha....
We've got our own Mary Land Karen variant - biological male but channelling the spirit of a hysterical old woman, a Karen. Anti-philosophy Mary Land Karen philosophizing - anti-morality moralizing Mary, Karen, Land...anti-free-will, anti-choice, freely choosing this method to undermine and break down all opposition to her delusional naïve Utopia, Mary Land Karen - nagging you into submission, nagging you until you go insane, like her, reducing you to her hysterics, her emotional state; until you are ready to do anything, compromise, abandon all reasoning, agree to any subjective truth...just to shut her up.
The archetype is the same.
You cannot make heads or tails of whatever she's parroting, in a loud, nagging, repeating loop.
She's not listening to anything you say. It doesn't mater, to her...she's committed to breaking you down, to making you surrender, to desperately agree to anything if it'll shut her up.
There's no reasoning....that's "objectivism," or "white supremacy"...only emoting is permitted, i.e., subjectivity, i.e., "down to earth" Mary Karen Land calls it, in classic declarative style.
She has nothing to justify her naïve delusions....she don't need any. Reasoning and definitions of concept sis for paternalistic, white supremacist, objectivist nazis...Mr. Man!!!
She always wins, because nobody wants to deal with that shit....but you can't even walk away....she'll taunt you, appeal to the ones standing around witnessing this circus show....she'll get in your face not allowing you to turn away...constantly nagging, making no sense....
Sense is 'objectivity'....'white privilege,' or 'paternalistic'....or 'Nazism.'

Mary Karen Land always wins because she accepts no objective standard to evaluate her performance. All she accepts are words, and whomever declares victory first, or convinces the most of whatever emotional satisfying delusions, is the winner....and she'll tell it to your face, in case you missed it.
Her words need not abide by any rational definition, because this would deny her talent to nag you to submission its most precious weapon.....words to confuse and trigger....to poke and prod....to trigger and degrade, to undermine your confidence, your integrity, your very identity....to tear down your psyche to its most primal state of complete animalism.
Then she'll taunt you, enjoying her victory..."...look what I've reduced you to...."....
Her goal is your total destruction, to then present herself as your saviour....leading you to her naïve, delusional Garden of Eden, that exists nowhere but in her head.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 1:56 pm

In the end what does Karen, even this Mary Land Karen, want?
She wants attention.
She wants to be respected by being given attention - positive or negative.
Ignore Mary Karen Land, and she will be devastated. But she doesn't worry, 'cause she will taunt and annoy you, and obsessively follow you around until she gets what she wants. It's inevitable that she will get what she needs...one way or another.

In Karen's mind if you give her attention she's won.....because in real life she's invisible, and nothing she says is ever taken seriously.
Nothing she expected turned out as she expected....because she was, is, and forever will remain, naïve and stupid.
From Christianity, to Marxism, and now to Postmodern Neo-Marxism....her life's thread identifies her quality of mind
Nature is indifferently unjust.
Mary Land hates being ignores and dimissed....as nature did. What scares her the most is not being noticed.
So, here's another handout to the needy.
Enjoy.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 7:15 am

Degenerates are Desperate, because they intend to be culled by the system they bought-into, were sold on.

They buy the Big Lies, and then act 'shocked!' when exposed to be not in their favor, or worse, directly against their personal, individual, narcissistic tendencies...

OH MY GOD! You mean to tell me, my drug-dealer does NOT have my health in mind?!

Drug dealers are persuasive and charismatic people, or intimidating high-testosterone types. They tend not to get addicted to their own supply, through more self-discipline or higher tolerance than average. They exist to sell to the plebian and prole, to the homeless, disaffected, unwanted, 'genetic pollution' of society.

Parasitism, it works.

Politics is where the biggest parasites reside.

Pfizer are the biggest drug-dealers in world history. They have the World Health Organization on their side, an organization that is larger than entire countries, and protected by both the CCP and US Deep State. Compare them to the East India Trading Company selling Opium to the Chinese...
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 10:59 am

Degeneracy and deviancy,  is so entrenched into the sociopolitical collective, that it has established its own heiarchy and ruling class elite. Homosexuality has been normalized to the point where not even the most "traditional" conservative white would ever think to question it or slander it. And, as Satyr consistently reiterates,  this will eventually happen for pedophilia, beastiality etc etc.

Some fags, will be against transgenderism, others won't.
Some transgenders will be against the rape of children, others wont.
Some sexual fetishists will be against child genital mutilation, others won't.

Only the opinion of the elite class of degenerates will matter in instituting the rights and laws of madness and depravity and every other normal person left, under its mind control, will nod thier heads along with it.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 12:30 pm

The need for attention is part of the narcissistic pattern.
Degeneracy is part of it....a method of standing apart, being noticed as not like others.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 3:30 pm

Just because someone declares something "rational" and "reasonable," does not make it so.
Just because a statement is made by a mind that is, or can be, "rational" and "reasonable," does not mean the statement is so.
Just because an opinion can be shared using language does not mean it is true, nor automatically rational, nor reasonable.
Being able to say something does not validate it. Having an opinion does not make it as good as any other opinion.

I know, basic shit....but in this age of insanity...is common sense common?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 6:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Remember Pedro, when you yearn to ride freely from one place to another, go the the States....'cause nowhere else can you get on or in a vehicle, and drive, while filming the journey.
I know in Canada you'll be arrested at the first stop sign and there are no open spaces anywhere to be found, to drive through.

My own motorcycle trip around Greece's Peloponnese and across Crete was made under great risks to my life, and this is why I didn't film it and upload it.

And if you yearn for a deep intellectual conversation go to ILP where shit-Stain can be found....he took a course on philosophy and routinely socializes with professors...in between free roaming road trips.
So, please, Pedro, leave the totalitarianism of Canada and move to the States where you can freely be an anarchist.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 8:11 am

It's amazing how Americans are so deluded that they actually believe that they are the most free people that have ever lived.
The myth has been instilled in them after decades of constant propaganda....it's a part of their religious convictions.
They actually believe that they enjoy rights no other people enjoy, and what do they do with these right?
They repeat the same convictions, idealize the same things, share the same ambitions, react in the same ways to the same triggering words....their "freedoms" consist in taking road trips, eating and consuming....voting for Republicans or Democrats....free-speech?
Ha!!....even that myth is crumbling.
One can say anything if it has no effect.....once it does, one can say nothing.
So, as long as the core convictions remains unchallenged, you can say anything and be cynically dismissed and tolerated....sounds like anyplace.

Gun ownership?
Are they the only people that can bear arms?
We see the consequences in a racially and culturally heterogenous population.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 9:21 am

It is, perhaps not accidental that those who claim to enjoy the highest form of free-speech are those with the least to say that doesn't fall within the range of conventional convictions, and those who claim to be the most antithetical to authoritarianism always find their way and a way to align themselves with popular trends and seek shelter under social umbrellas.

We shouldn't consider it coincidental that those who loudly and passionately claim freedom as their highest value are the same ones that cannot fully take advantage of it; they choose to enslave themselves to collectives and conventions.

A possibility is that those who have idolized a concept are the same ones who have the least experience with its pragmatic application - they simply worship it, theoretically, unable to understand how it would look, or be in reality.
In the mind concepts are imagined to be more than what they are - either hyperinflated or hyperdeflated; demonized or sanctified, according to the their psychological impulses, finding others similar psychologies to reaffirm their fantasies, viz., when males attempt o become females and females to become males the product is a caricature, imitating their imaginings.
Those who feel powerless imagine how it would be, how it could be if they had it, and their imaginings always express their deepest longings, compensating for their most intimate insecurities.

So, this association of freedom as a movement from point A to point B, unobstructed, unfouled, accompanied by open vistas full of untapped possibilities....is a longing to depart and find those greener pastures, hidden somewhere out there.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 11:32 am

It's why they are obsessed with Nietzsche. The chaos sower. Power for power sake, freedom for freedom's sake. Freeing them from superstitious illusions while leaving them to the fate of their deracinated existential despair caused by it. A state of irony. They aquire one measure of power in thier awareness, while being oblivious, stunted and inferior in another. A self-destructive condition to be in.

Untethered ideals. No basis in reality. What is free? What is power used for? What goals, objectives, or purpose? How is it directed and to what? When the mind comes in conflict with nature's use-value, then it is forced to understand the quality of its ideological values. Does it require a 1000 page systematic academic treatise, or an intricate mathematical equation to understand? Or does it require wisdom, a way of being in the world, cultivating a relationship with it? We can see that being free of god was not the answer for man. So man was incapable of being free before? He had no ability to build, create, forage, learn, expand his horizons, before he gave up the illusion?

Is that why they all want to return back to the illusion? Why they now want to disown all the ideals they venerated that were against it, to really have been the source of it, like this guy? :

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 12:15 pm

When genius does not arise the victim must find a reason.
Environment is the first cause - nurture.
A lack of freedom, or an absence of power to trigger more of it.
Genius didn't germinate in the victim of environmental circumstances.

If only he were truly free; if only he could have been born elsewhere raised in a different culture; if only his spirit were born in a different body; if only....then what might have been, what could have been......if only.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 12:21 pm

Nietzsche was a recovering Abrahamic, offering linguistic remedies for a linguistic expression of a dis-ease...
Rejection Schopenhauer's Buddhist infirmary, he knew what healthy meant...but could not attain it, so he dreamed of an overman that could.

He becomes the idol of those that can't quite recover....inspiring some to reinvent and update the spiritual opiate.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 12:37 pm

The half-blind always believe they see what nobody else can... and yet cannot define, nor describe it, nor explain, they can only declare it, taunting those with sight with their half-sight's advantages, as if their dysfunction had its own merits, and their one-eyed deficiency was compensated with an inner eye that saw the esoteric when it could not participate in the triangulation of the exoteric.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 3:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 6:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 8:54 pm

Whether the strong want to admit it or not, the inferior, the degenerate, the resentful, posses an undeniable formidability. An inferior self-hating nature, is equipped with an urgent impulse toward self-preservation given its awareness of its own weakness. Prey bands together to share the burden of their inferiority. Their power is in numbers and they have them. Prey has a degree of raw fierceness, resiliency, and endurance to fight, precisely because it is more vulnerable, weaker. The small dog turns vicious and rabid when faced against a large one. Its intense fear suddenly becomes an unexpected strength, a threat. The superior, the strong are what makes it feel its inferiority, what exposes its desperation to compensate and defend its weakness.

These degenerates are threatened by everything, and so they have evolved a mindless rabid attack approach, to quell their fear that rules them completely. They are emaciated, ugly, sick, diseased, but their teeth can still tear flesh, their will can still menace, and their numbers still overwhelm.

They get to this point, only if the strong allow them to.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 11:49 am

When you cannot define what "woman" means, then the infection has reached deep into your consciousness.

The parasite has injected its virus into your brainstem and it is now taking over your perceptual and reasoning faculties.
To the lucid part of the mind - ego - iut feels pleasant, this gradual detachment form reality.....if we recall that existence is experienced as need/suffering then we can understand why nihilistic viruses are so pleasant one they get through the autoimmune defences and find their way into the brain.
Like a drug addict they will defend their 'high' with irrational pathos - superhuman energies.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 3:56 pm

Rational people construct beliefs of probability on what is known.....degenerates construct them on what is unknown.
So, if we are not omniscient and cannot present a complete indubitable answer therefore any and all hypotheses are equally possible.
This is the Christian belief....
Since we do not know exactly how life emerges, or what the cosmos is....therefore, for the degenerates, god is a possibility no different than Evolution Theory or modern cosmogony models.
See?
The nil is the certainty.....all else is on shaky ground.
No probabilities will be tolerated and accepted, only absolute certainties or complete uncertainty.

If you can't explain how life emerges, or why there is a cosmos, says the Abrahamic imbecile, therefore god is as good an answer as any....and god wins because it also feels good.

Desperate Degenerates have no reasoning, no evidence, no argument to support their delusions....so they do so by undermining existing theories by focusing on their flaws and incompleteness and their uncertainties.
They are so deluded and retarded that they believe that if they disprove another theory their own is, somehow, validated.
They do not even try to compete on merit....they use the feminine method of undermining those theories with merit.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 4:09 pm

Can you prove a negative?
Can you prove Leprechauns don't exist?
If not, then it is possible, right?

Can you disprove god - as defined by Abrahamism - does not esist?
No?
Well, then it does.

Do you know everything?
No?
Well, then anything is possible, right?

Can you say for certain that at some future date god is not proven?
No?
Well....I win.

Are you absolutely certain there's no absolute?
Is it true there is no truth?
Got ya!!! right?
I win.

Fuckin' retards.
No wonder they believe philosophy is at an end.
It is for them......they have no mind and no will to go further than their psychological and inherited genetic limits. Trapped in a gene whirlpool, sucking them down, keepin' them spinning in circles as they are pulled into their own mind's abyss.,,,,,wanting to drag the entire world down with them.

Oh how cruel nature is.....vengeance shall be theirs.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 4:29 pm

Basic neo-Marxist opportunism:
They can't present a more competitive, appealing, successful system so they will undermine yours.

Abrahamism cannot present a more rational, convincing world-view so they will present an alternate cosmos and undermine this one...as flawed, as a 'fallen state'....

Nihilists, like iamastupidcunt, cannot present convincing, logical, arguments supporting her perspective, nor evidence, nor anything....so she will simply point out the flaws in every other world-view, and poke and prod, and undermine, literally offering nothing in return.

A psychological ploy.
Desperation, fear, anxiety, overcomes all reasoning, all logic....all evidence.
See the American method of perpetual warfare, mirroring Trotsky's perpetual revolution.....
A solution to their dominance predicament: maintain the world in a steady state of anxiety and you can then sell them anything - every cockamamie hypothesis, with hope and love, and empowerment, now becomes convincing.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 9:40 am

Desperate Degenerates have psychosomatic issues with evaluating degrees, or nuances....
The level of their intelligence, and their psychological constitution, determines how absolutist, and binary, their minds will remain - establishing the degree to which binaries dominate their thinking and nuances remain imperceptible or disturbing to them.

Everything is reduced to 1/0, good/evil, omnipotence/impotence, ignorance/omniscience.
There is no in-between....no gradations. No colourations, no greys at all...everything is black or white.

Absolute one, or absolute none.

They cannot perceive details, shades, so they can never appreciate the patterns concealed in them.

Like a colour blind man cannot appreciate the different shades of red, or blue, or white....all is uniform black or white. The most he can hope for is to perceive shades of grey, convincing himself that this is a detail all can perceive and no more - grey is the limit of his black/white perceptual acuity.
Discussing the world of hues and colouration shades to a colour-blind man is an exercise in futility.
He is more inclined to declare the world blind than to acknowledge that there is a spectrum he will forever not be aware of.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:39 pm

What the fuck is going on?
Well...I know....
But how fast has this disease spread, and how clearly it is now exposing what it always was.

When empires die people doubt everything they once took for granted, including their moral values which had been effective in containing these genetic mutations from openly manifesting themselves.
But, when 'woman' can no longer be defined, and morality is morally dismissed as amoral, then those who were once revered can expose what they held inside, never daring to show it.

What follows is predictable.

...hard times produce hard men; hard men produce soft times; soft times produce soft men; soft men produce hard times.....and the cycle repeats.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:47 pm

Difficult times necessitate objective minds; objective minds necessitate subjective easy times; subjective easy times necessitate subjective minds; subjective minds necessitate objective hard times.....

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 11:19 pm

Satyr wrote:

What the fuck is going on?
Well...I know....
But how fast has this disease spread, and how clearly it is now exposing what it always was.

When empires die people doubt everything they once took for granted, including their moral values which had been effective in containing these genetic mutations from openly manifesting themselves.
But, when 'woman' can no longer be defined, and morality is morally dismissed as amoral, then those who were once revered can expose what they held inside, never daring to show it.

What follows is predictable.

...hard times produce hard men; hard men produce soft times; soft times produce soft men; soft men produce hard times.....and the cycle repeats.

That religious dunce, with all his spiritual smoke and mirrors, never impressed me.

And a world of gullible morons, who buy into obscure mystical religious self-help claptrap, are surprised at this. They believe in the Christ-like purity in a human being of all creatures, especially when its deemed as such by a large enough collective, and the herd is never wrong of course.

Only a low IQ dullard, who is easily controlled and impressionable, would be selected to bear the title of "His Holiness".

An old sanctified dull-minded bovine lump, preaching to a congregation of desperate lost bovines, being treated like a divine oracle, saying absolutely nothing remarkable and speaking mostly utopian nonsense that a whimsical precocious child probably could have thought up.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 3:14 pm

When you are prione to mystical thinking, supernatural alternatives that cannot be substantiated empirically, ro at the very least, supported in a minute way.....then you are a Desperate Degenerate.
Doesn't matter what you call yourself, or what ideology you tell yourself you follow....doesn't matter if you call yourself a lefty or a righty....good or evil.....conventional or unconventional...
Equating 9/11 conspiracies with UFO abductions, or the idea of an international kabbal controlling the US with a belief in spirits in some netherworld, then you are a Desperate Degenerate.

If you cannot tell the difference between the end of an empire with the end of the world, or you insist Atlantic was real....then you are a retarded Desperate Degenerate.

A fine line between genius and madness.
I've always said that the right's biggest problem is that it attracts imbeciles, and psychotics, that live up to leftism's critiques.

If your beliefs do not begin with a firm grasp on reality then you are a Desperate Degenerate.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 7:57 pm

But they do. They stand to lose their collective ideology. The only thing they have. And that makes them rabid and dangerous. Those who want everything, because they have nothing, will lower themselves to any depth of degeneracy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next