Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Spaniards and Portuguese

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:46 pm

I have no problems with you commenting on old posts. Just find it really funny that you have nothing to add to the subject on the thread, other than insults to me.

zzzzz noob, take a number and get to the back of the line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:59 pm

>insults.
Tell me, negress, do you also take it personal if you are unable to have a bowel movement in the morning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:05 pm

I.. guess you didn't see my picture when I posted it? You don't realize how ridiculous you sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Nah, given what is given, I'm sounding accurate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Sure thing papito.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Evidently, I did not. I do recall an unappealing, indistinguishable, uncouth eye, and that you remarked along the lines, because you flattered yourself and actually thought I were interested in you: "I'm a mutt."

Last edited by Hrodebert on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Anyway I don't have time for this. Post some content or go cool your head outside ok baby?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:32 pm

Right, louca vadia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:32 pm

What happened to this Boss, Vanitas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:52 am

Got tired of having his ass kicked by me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:34 am

Riiight. He beat you, along with anyone who tried to fuck with him, down worse than that beat up, roast-beef-esque, rotten vag of yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:11 am

About having no content: I addressed your motives underpinning your compulsory yapping, bitch; why you take the nigger cock out of your conditioned, sclerosed, throat long enough to offer dry heaving words of hypocrisy, contradiction.
Does it not cross your unsophisticated mind as to why you come here out of one mouth to defend your posterity and level down what isn't yours and out of the other mouth deny that perpetuation, potentiality, is a driving factor.
I understand your attention must be diverted per your twat which stinks of three week old beached tuna -- I get this -- but are you that incapable of logical consistency.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:00 pm

I'm able to ignore going into considerations about personal motives of the people I am talking to, and argue the subject alone. Are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 3:20 pm

Insofar as it doesn't pertain to the subject matter, you ingratiating, sordid cunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:32 pm

It never does, unless you're into wasting your time with tu quoque and ad hominem arguments.
I am not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Lol, muh ad homs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:52 pm

shoo... shooo...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Fuck, you're a dumb shit; dumber than I had first garnered. You actually said ad hominem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Make a post on the thread subject, and I will humor you. Continue on this line of posts devoid of any worthwhile content, and I'll have no choice but occupy my time otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:27 pm

>implying that I want your attention. So complacent that you have anything of value to offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Hrodebert wrote:
>implying that I want your attention.

As evidenced by every post you've made in this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:14 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Hrodebert wrote:
>implying that I want your attention.

As evidenced by every post you've made in this thread.

Or I want to get my own attention and, or bring to attention how much of a sack of platitudinous shit you are.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Yes you want attention, we have determined.
Some kids never get thru the phase of throwing bugs in girls' hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Keep surfeiting yourself, but you'll never possess any of the noble qualities as a European Lady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:07 pm

While we're at it, what's your heredity, foreigner?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Grandparents are portuguese, mulata (portuguese+black), dutch, native american.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:13 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Grandparents are portuguese, mulata (portuguese+black), dutch, native american.

Damn, what a bummer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:03 am

Not from where I'm sitting.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:27 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lil narrow mindedness here satyr dear.

Phoneutria really put all the missing pieces together with that one.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spaniards and Portuguese
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: