Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Spaniards and Portuguese

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:29 pm

I'm sure you can understand the fatigue after 7 pages of nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:29 pm

She clarified things, right-up.
As she always does. 

A mind-fart, here, a pussy-fart there...

Hey, if Spider-man was realistic he would be farting webs from his asshole...
Frrrrt...there goes another one of dem sticky webs.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:36 pm

phoneutria wrote:

I'll file that along with,

1. Promised paper on objectivity withdrawn because people here didn't Deserve to read it.

2. Name-dropping credentials in microbiology and genetic science waived because the onus in debate procedures is never also on the interlocutor.

3. Missing links in African history because of fatigue from playing with children here.

If one persists in asking, they are powerless for not ignoring the other... cool.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:42 pm

Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

1. Promised paper on objectivity withdrawn because people here didn't Deserve to read it.

You or satyr took the thread (Aesthetics) private.

Quote :

2. Name-dropping credentials in microbiology and genetic science waived because the onus in debate procedures is never also on the interlocutor.

Merely an attempt to spare anfang from having to post very basic concepts/definitions that I am well versed in due to my background. No name dropping was made. You can read the thread, thermodynamics. Was taken private too. Not sure if it was taken back out or not.

Quote :

3. Missing links in African history because of fatigue from playing with children here.

RTFT

Quote :

If one persists in asking, they are powerless for not ignoring the other... cool.

Toys to deliver... potatoes to dig. Gotta leave the wankers to their wanking.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Where be mooo, the bovine to lend you some cow-licking height?

If there is a nation that can offer us an example of what happens when race-mixing reaches a certain level then it is Brazil.
U.S. soon to come.
Then Canada, Europe and so on...
Brazil is what we have to look forward to.

Tits and ass, some Indian/African/European art mixes and zero intellectual content, other than emotional appeals and sexual innuendos.
Why do yuo think this fence-witter hypes her Portuguese heritage?

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:50 pm

He'll be touched to know that you've asked.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:54 pm

How I loves his thoughts on objective morality.
How I wished he had the bovine testicles, to match his bovine brain hemispheres, to engage the subjectivist iambiguuos on ILP.

Fun, fun was there for the enjoying...for my pleasure. 

Please, you non-philosopher, write something on objectivity.
Surprise us.

Ha!!

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:04 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

You or satyr took the thread (Aesthetics) private.

Someone who could start their *Open Music thread* when the music thread was made private, can also have started *Open Aesthetics thread*

Quote :

Quote :

Merely an attempt to spare anfang from having to post very basic concepts/definitions that I am well versed in due to my background. No name dropping was made. You can read the thread, thermodynamics. Was taken private too. Not sure if it was taken back out or not.

Did you just speak on behalf of a man Anfang?  What a Face

On a public thread, it is not Anfang alone who reads, and in any case the one who asked for it was I, not Anfang.

Quote :

Quote :

RTFT

munch munch

Quote :

Quote :

Toys to deliver... potatoes to dig. Gotta leave the wankers to their wanking.

pussy...

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Stuart-

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Stuart- wrote:

Amazing...
It about sums it up, no?

Stuart-

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:12 pm

The post I linked to seems to sum up iambiguous well enough, it's been a while since I read the entire conversation.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:15 pm

Stuart- wrote:
The post I linked to seems to sum up iambiguous well enough, it's been a while since I read the entire conversation.

His comment on "sans God" pretty much summed things up for me.

Turd wrote:
Or by simply predicating their behavior on a narcissistic sense of entitlement: "Why? Because I say so, that's why!" Because morality revolves [for them] around self-gratification. And, sans God, what is to stop them? Well, if they are able to get away with it.

Stuart-

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Yes, with that saying, he sums himself up well enough. Though I never understood his near complete indifference to me, despite posting about 100 times in his thread. Maybe he predicted I wouldn't adhere to his philosophy for long?
Back to top Go down
Stuart-

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:25 pm

You shouldn't trouble with this level of retard.
They are brain-dead, functioning on pure instinct. 

Aim for higher quality retard, nihilist...the Fixed and the MM's of the world....or the best of what is available on ILP
Brain-dead but thoroughly convinced they are genius.
Use trickle-down ass-kicking. 
Otherwise you are wasting your time.

Stuart-

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:30 pm

The guy I'm speaking to there is humble, even after earlier on in the thread I wasn't as humble as I would have liked. I appreciate that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Someone who could start their *Open Music thread* when the music thread was made private, can also have started *Open Aesthetics thread*

Sure, and then you can paste all of the posts from the original one to the new one, and we can play again.

Quote :

Quote :

Did you just speak on behalf of a man Anfang?  What a Face

On a public thread, it is not Anfang alone who reads, and in any case the one who asked for it was I, not Anfang.

The sequence of events:
anfang: *posts basic stuff*
pho: spare the basic stuff, I have a degree on that
lyssa: prove it
pho:... lol, no?

Can you see how mentioning my degree was not an appeal to authority and is therefore irrelevant?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:35 pm

Jeeez, another one with a degree.

Not an appeal to authority?
HA!!!

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:36 pm

pff didn't you know? I drop that bomb in every thread along with my fortune, my dashing good looks, and my irresistible charisma.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:01 pm

An appeal to past/background and capabilities. It's appropriate, but not necessary.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Stuart- wrote:

The guy I'm speaking to there is humble, even after earlier on in the thread I wasn't as humble as I would have liked. I appreciate that.

Looks like a good forum. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:06 pm

It wasn't an appeal at all. I wasn't proving a point. I was asking him to stop posting genetics 101.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:07 pm

Gotcha.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:21 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Sure, and then you can paste all of the posts from the original one to the new one, and we can play again.

I want nothing from you; I'm simply pointing out to the facts of your behaviour as I see it.

Quote :
The sequence of events:
anfang: *posts basic stuff*
pho: spare the basic stuff, I have a degree on that
lyssa: prove it
pho:... lol, no?

Can you see how mentioning my degree was not an appeal to authority and is therefore irrelevant?

Lynn was not good enough an authority for you,, trying to ascertain which authority you make that claim.. I would have thought sufficiently relevant.

No matter, like I said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:40 pm

A psychologist or behaviorist or whatever he is, is not an authority on genetic/molecular biology, no. I recall stating in the thread that in matters of biology I tend to side with biologists.

And what I mean by post the original text of the aesthetics is that I will not type all the same things again at your service, and I won't have discussions about what was or was not said, when it is all a matter of record. Toys to deliver. Cannot waste time scholaring with you.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:55 pm

phoneutria wrote:
A psychologist or behaviorist or whatever he is, is not an authority on genetic/molecular biology, no. I recall stating in the thread that in matters of biology I tend to side with biologists.

And what I mean by post the original text of the aesthetics is that I will not type all the same things again at your service, and I won't have discussions about what was or was not said, when it is all a matter of record. Toys to deliver. Cannot waste time scholaring with you.

Have yourself a good day. Go.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:04 pm

Oh, I just had a gauffe classique and a maple latte. I am having a great day.
You too dear. Come back again when your cherry basket is full.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:55 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Come back again when your cherry basket is full.

Nit-pickers must be kept busy... idle brain... and what have you...etc.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Is she Spanish or Portuguese?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Spaniards and Portuguese - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spaniards and Portuguese
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: