Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

gender and this site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

gender and this site - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:07 pm

Anfang wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
...the guy who went in search of a fight to undermine someone,...
Undermine? - Too much credit.

A: Why are you not wearing any pants, fancypants?
M: So that I can expand your ass.
A: Die!
M: Arghh...unghhh.  Oh no! .... (Psycho storyline part)...  Let's be friends?
A: No.

(Dramatized version)
Anfang: "I wanted to diminish his over-powering influence on me."

Thesaurus:

Diminish : "Become or Cause to be Less"

Undermine: "Weaken"

[Holier than Thou version.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:07 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
Quote :
Bitch, I own you like a dog in a leash. Your pathetic and shameful hypocrisy puts you beneath the level of the ass of a bacteria in the dust on my toenail.
Sounds like you have had a bad day, another emotional outburst!
Heroine, I speak to everyone in their own language,,, I make sure they understand me well.
Its called being CLEAR, something cowards like you making accusations without proof wouldn't understand.
To a stage actress, I indeed choose to deliver my lines with Passion.

But an emotional-delivery need not imply one is being emotional in oneself. I can be perfectly cold and disciplining a bitch hankering after bits of praises and barking in sex heat.

Quote :
The only way to stop enabling you, is to stop providing you with what you need/want most, a human  host.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Quote :
A female will pay you no mind unless you have already seduced her.
Her first acknowledgment of your presence will determine if you keep her attentions.
Her test is that of substance, though she has no way of rationally determining and understanding it.
She will feel it in her bones, in her vagina, on her nipples.
But she will doubt herself.
Then she will test you, or watch as others test you for her.
Your talents will be evaluated intuitively, viscerally.  
She will not know what or why, but she will know there is "something about you," or nothing at all.

When dealing with the feminine mind, relinquish the initiative.
She will resist taking the lead, being against her nature (an innate quality) to not be passive-aggressive and (re)actionary.
Taking the lead, being clear, requires courage and integrity.
She has very little of either.  

To outperform the female at her own games you must use more elegant feminine methods.

Never take the lead - fall back and wait.
Make her come to you, swinging.
Force her into that place of focus.
Watch, adapt, be flexible.
She will signal you when she's had enough.
Then you'll have her.

This is hilarious, the guy has a manual of "How to..."  LOL

Such transparency is positively delicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:24 am

Anfang, you got completely murdered in this thread. I'm glad other people can see through your retarded nonsense.

Thanks lyssa, for keeping it honest and truthful. As a reward I'm willing to be your sub for the weekend, you may have me in anyway you wish...no gimp outfits or anything like that because I'm not into that. Try anfang for that one.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Lyssa wrote:
I said - "I wanted to diminish his influence."
But I'll improve it to - "I wanted to diminish his influence on you."
Adding 'over-powering' would be trying too hard.

Quote :
Thesaurus:

Diminish : "Become or Cause to be Less"

Undermine: "Weaken"
Undermine has a more devious, premeditated flavor to it. Which was not really the case - So I told you it's too much credit.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:05 pm

The Joke is back for a visit, pretending to be the Badman.

Shat his pants wrote:
Anfang, you got completely murdered in this thread.
That blood on me is yours.

You little wannabe psycho. You have revealed your lacking resolve - and there wasn't anything which was holding you back. Your worst, uninhibited by anything decent is still toothless. Stop cutting yourself with that knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Aww anfang started a war and lost..waaaa waaaa ..keep kicking and punching, go ahead, it is laughable now.

Your feeble attempts of backtracking and manipulation are not working, carry on embarrassing yourself in trying to turn the tables..

You should use this post a point to focus on in an attempt to direct attention away from lyssa exposing you...

Oh yeah, and I never left..don't flatter yourself.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Having no ability to respond to anything on a rational basis, the female will always fall back on emotion, and attacks on the source of the opinions, rather than trying to deal with the opinions themselves. 

Her desire is to return the conversation to where she feels the most confident and powerful: emotions, psychological manipulation, relationships etc. 
The typical words will evoke shame, guilt, envy, hatred, love, pity, mirth and so on.
The goal is to produce an emotional reaction in what she cannot deal with physically or intellectually.

The cycle usually proceeds from the positive emotion of happiness, mirth, humor, implying a detached, uncaring, dimissive, detachment, to that of pity, sadness, implying a personal reaction to her own state, now directed towards its source. 

There are two options:
1- Total disengagement.
There is no way you can deal with this emotionalism, but to flee. 
This option is only available if do not you wish to continue relating with the female, given that there is no sexual or economic or family reason to do so, or when other alternatives are available. 

2- You must lower yourself to her level and outperform her at her own game.
This requires self-knowledge and a full acceptance of your feminine side.
At this point your detachment becomes an apathy towards her words, and a focus on her actions.
The reasons you may choose this option are multiple:
sexual gratification, a child, economics, play, practice, boredom, leaving your options open, since the first closes the door etc.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:32 pm

clown 
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:33 pm

mannequin wrote:

Thanks lyssa, for keeping it honest and truthful.

Quote :
As a reward I'm willing to be your sub for the weekend, you may have me in anyway you wish...no gimp outfits or anything like that because I'm not into that. Try anfang for that one.
Thanks, that's sweet, but I personalize nothing. Socrates says the unexamined life is not worth living; which makes philo-sophia, loving wisdom, its own reward. The initiator of this thread Pretzle wondered what gender has to do with philosophy on a philosophy site. But if its masculinity and the male spirit that characteristically stands apart, dominates, discriminates, distinguishes itself, competes, creates that pathos of distance, breaks limits, raises the bar, shifts horizons, opens new grounds, opens ranks, which is what Philosophy entails, then the preservation of the masculine spirit on which development of philosophy depends, is why there's bound to be gender discussion on a philosophy site.
This is the only thing I personalize.
If even a glimmer of a masculine spirit can be preserved and nurtured, then that beauty is its own reward and what I celebrate.

I am here to degrade and denigrate nobody for cheap power thrills or personal pleasure; I leave that to those who have no sense of self-mirth. The biggest advantage anyone must grow to have in this life is one's own self. I am my own advantage; that is how it should be. This needs disciplined self-focus. I keep it clean and simple.
Mannequin and Anfang are beyond the personal and help show larger things at stake;

"But man, whose thought is emancipated from the fetters of here and now, yesterday and tomorrow, boldly investigates the "once" of past and future, and it depends on the depth or shallowness of his nature whether he triumphs over the fear of the end or not. An old Greek legend -- without which the lliad could not have been -- tells how his mother put before Achilles the choice between a long life or a short life full of deeds and fame, and how he chose the second.
Man was, and is, too shallow and cowardly to endure the fact of the mortality of everything living. He wraps it up in rose-coloured progress-optimism, he heaps upon it the flowers of literature, he crawls behind the shelter of ideals so as not to see anything. But impermanence, the birth and the passing, is the form of all that is actual -- from the stars, whose destiny is for us incalculable, right down to the ephemeral concourses on our planet. The life of the individual -- whether this be animal or plant or man -- is as perishable as that of peoples of Cultures. Every creation is foredoomed to decay, every thought, every discovery, every deed to oblivion. Here, there, and everywhere we are sensible of grandly fated courses of history that have vanished. Ruins of the "have-been" works of dead Cultures lie all about us. The hybris of Prometheus, who thrust his hand into the heavens in order to make the divine powers subject to man, carries with it his fall. What, then, becomes of the chatter about "undying achievements"?

World-history bears a very different face from that of which even our age permits itself to dream. The history of man, in comparison with that of the plant and animal worlds on this planet -- not to mention the lifetimes prevailing in the star world -- is brief indeed. It is a steep ascent and fall, covering a few millennia, a period negligible in the history of the earth but, for us who are born with it, full of tragic grandeur and force. And we, human beings of the twentieth century, go downhill seeing. Our eye for history, our faculty of writing history, is a revealing sign that our path lies downward. At the peaks of the high Cultures, just as they are passing over into Civilizations, this gift of penetrating recognition comes to them for a moment, and only for a moment.

Intrinsically it is a matter of no importance what is the destiny, among the swarms of the "eternal" stars, of this small planet that pursues its course somewhere in infinite space for a little time; still less important, what moves for a couple of instants upon its surface. But each and every one of us, intrinsically a null, is for an unnamably brief moment a lifetime cast into that whirling universe. And for us therefore this world-in-little, this "world-history," is something of supreme importance. And, what is more, the destiny of each of these individuals consists in his being, by birth, not merely brought into this world-history, but brought into it in a particular century, a particular country, a particular people, a particular religion, a particular class. It is not within our power to choose whether we would like to be sons of an Egyptian peasant of 3000 B.C., of a Persian king, or of a present-day tramp. This destiny is something to which we have to adapt ourselves. It dooms us to certain situations, views, and actions. There are no "men-in-themselves" such as the philosophers talk about, but only men of a time, of a locality, of a race, of a personal cast, who contend in battle with a given world and win through or fail, while the universe around them moves slowly on with a godlike unconcern. This battle is life -- life, indeed, in the Nietzschean sense, a grim, pitiless, no-quarter battle of the Will-to-Power.
[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Anfang wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
I said - "I wanted to diminish his influence."
But I'll improve it to - "I wanted to diminish his influence on you."

Quote :
Adding 'over-powering' would be trying too hard.
"Every substance has its esculent apogee; some attain it before they reach their full development, such as capers, asparagus, gray partridges, spoon-fed pigeons, etc.; some when they reach their natural prime, such as melons, most kinds of fruit, mutton, beef, venison, and red partridges; and some when they begin to decompose, such as medlars, woodcock, and above all, pheasant. This last bird, eaten within three days of its death, has an undistinguished taste. . . Cooked at the right time, its flesh is tender, sublime, and tasty, for it partakes of both poultry and venison. This desirable stage is reached just as the pheasant begins to decompose..." [Brillat Savarin]

Quote :

Undermine has a more devious, premeditated flavor to it. Which was not really the case - So I told you it's too much credit.
pedant,

"I like words.
I like fat buttery words, such as ooze, turpitude, glutinous, toady.
I like solemn, angular, creaky words,
~such as straitlaced, cantankerous, pernicious, valedictory.
I like spurious, black-is-white words,
~such as mortician, liquidate, tonsorial, demimonde.
I like suave “V” words, such as Svengali, svelte, bravura, verve.
I like crunchy, brittle, crackly words,
~such as splinter, grapple, jostle, crusty.
I like sullen, crabbed, scowling words,
~such as skulk, glower, scabby, churl.
I like Oh-Heavens, my-gracious, land’s-sake words,
~such as tricksy, tucker, genteel, horrid.
I like elegant, flowery words,
~such as estivate, peregrinate, Elysium, halcyon.
I like wormy, squirmy, mealy words,
~such as crawl, blubber, squeal, drip.
I like sniggly, chuckling words,
~such as cowlick, gurgle, bubble and burp.” [Robert Pirosh]

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:13 am

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
2- You must lower yourself to her level and outperform her at her own game.
This requires self-knowledge and a full acceptance of your feminine side.
At this point your detachment becomes an apathy towards her words, and a focus on her actions.
The reasons you may choose this option are multiple:
sexual gratification, a child, economics, play, practice, boredom, leaving your options open, since the first closes the door etc.

It is not enough to conquer; one must know how to seduce
(Voltaire)
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:55 am

Woman is a force of nature; she is nature personified.
The modern version is an exercise in the power of suggestion.

Chaos is her essence, as she is swept away by the current, given over to the most powerful force of all: change.
She is, therefore, always progressive, fashionable, open to the new.
She is made to sample the newness, to absorb and incorporate it in her being; she gestates it and gives birth to more newness.

She seduces simply by being open to possibilities.
She offers herself as a conduit to newness, to the modern, to the immediate.
Even when she adopts popular delusions concerning the irrelevance of appearances, she cannot help but be totally immersed in the apparent. 
She is all about looks, behaviors, how this past, which she has no interest in, manifests in the present, in a presence.

Her evaluations occur spontaneously and intuitively. 
She's been conditioned, over thousands of years of evolution, to appreciate instinctively.
She feels power, without having to define or to understand it.
She senses intelligence, though it may surpass her own. 
She knows strength, in the way it relates to her and her promises.

A woman, particularly the modern version, is all about suggesting what it may or may not be able to deliver.

From the moment she wakes up she begins her routine of self-creation.
She takes whatever her past has given her and accentuates it or diminishes it, for a desirable effect: a hint an insinuation.
It must all remain ion the subtle and the hypothetical, for she must always be able to deny her own motives.

She must speak without clarity, imply without directness, offer without doing so.
This is her genius.
A seemingly passive force of continuity, being swept away by whatever is irresistible in the here and now, but never actually, admitting, it.
To admit is to take a stand, to make a choice, to produce order: this only follows her surrender.
Before it she must keep her options open, give herself to randomness, be prepared to take advantage of circumstances.

But surrender only lasts for so long, like her loyalty and "love."
Once the costs have been paid and the benefits acquired, she returns to her natural state of openness to whatever sweeps her away once more.   

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:21 pm

Bananas wrote:
Your feeble attempts of backtracking and manipulation are not working, carry on embarrassing yourself in trying to turn the tables..
Do explain.
What kind of backtracking are you talking about?
This is about digging through my motivations and actions.

I stand by my actions - I don't regret them afterwards.
Such thoughts just never seem to come about.
Make it better next time, sure, but I never wanted to change the past, as of yet.

I don't appreciate anyone expanding my ass.
And so there will be conflict. Simple.
Simple as me.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Lyssa wrote:
pedant,
Not enough to qualify me for being a spoil-sport, I see.... and agree.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Anfang wrote:

I don't appreciate anyone expanding my ass.
What about expanding your mind-anus?

Genes= Fucking
Information Transfer= Ovum and Sperm
Medium used: Penis for transference
Receiving medium (specialized, female/male): vagina (fertile exchange- possibility), anus, mouth(infertile exchange - no possibility, except surrender to the moment, sensation, hedonism, escapism)

Memes= Dialogue (mind-fucking)
Information Transfer=Ideas and Ideals
Medium used: words (language, math)
Receiving medium (non-specialized, abstraction): mind transferring data to mind - cross-fertilization
Male/Female roles interchangeable - dawn of the hermaphrodite (homosexuality not so freakish)

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:11 pm

The mind-fucking is happening.

I find myself working on those ideas over time. Refining them, some are growing in strength, others are weakening over time, or even get discarded. Those ideas which are flattering, very seductive will be stronger at the beginning and weaken over time, if my experiences don't confirm them or run counter to them. Others, which are weaker at the beginning could grow over time if they make sense - if my experiences confirm them.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Gestation, digestion, follows feeding, being fertilized, filled.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:49 am

The masculine spirit wants to master the chaos, fertilize it with his own kind of order, and give it shape and melody.

A man is a musician, a painter, a sculptor of forms, songs, norms.

Man writes music, by taking the chaos of sound and structuring it with repetitive, symmetrical, consistency. He takes the ugly and makes it beautiful.

The feminine domain is in words.

In the structure, the code, provided for her, the masculine energy is used, manipulated, harnessed.
She injects the irrational to the rational, speaks in-between the lines – in the chaos still present between the notes, between the words.

She insinuates the unsaid, the unfathomable, the chaotic confronting structure and order.

A female is a master of words, and in this age of feminization, words are all we are permitted to have.

Children of the code, of the Book; children of mothers and no fathers.

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:04 am

Anfang, you look lost out in the seas, drowned by my ghosts offering you the shadows, a dark dream where you disappear within, where your screams are seen with no deleted scenes.

Conflict? Please..

You're not ready for the teddies. You should invest in leather whenever there's a new member in your lair.

Hail mannequin.

A place with a pinch of influence will change you, run the experience through the leaks in your dreams deeply rooted like the aroma of an abused child, your memory will never forsake you, but drain you.

Go ahead, come play in this rainbow concert dancing with lyssa, mother of monsters...didn't you know you can lose medals..

Can you flutter the essence of colour to the effect of the female melody...

Think not.

Your blade is not sharp enough, a damaged vision disallowing you from studying the art of war hard enough.

You boarded incorrectly, running around on the water of fire, you would drown, but by accident you float above the burning wave tips when it nips your sensitive skin.

Yeah I'm the weirdo with a grin...point your finger, if it brings wishes of liquid gold sinking into your nails, you will be completely gold soon, so shine for me Mr,  then finally then, you will be my precious princess.

I can smell your feminine spirit, an energy that is controlled by "you" and directed in a particular manner. One idea, my bats, little pretties fly inside your mind, cleaning it and refreshing it. Now a new reality will emerge within you and then around you.

A new form allowing that feminine energy to be expressed in a greater acceptable depth and welcomed with glee.

This rush is mine. Your sound will be higher than jack, your home will be the beautiful musical bean stork decorated with nailed males, polluted masculinity.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:53 pm

A modern female secretly laughs at the modern male.

There was a time when the male stood between her and whatever lurked out there.
She considered him a god-like creature: strong, brave, a provider, protector, and a creative force.
Without him she could not get pregnant, bringing a life into the world, and she could not fend for herself and the offspring, in a world that was indifferent to her charms.

But things slowly changed.

At first the male was degraded to that of a mere representation of the clan, the kind being its highest form.
Still, he stood in between her and the other members of the group, and still remained the one through which she accessed resources and held status.
She now valued him, though she no longer worshiped him.

But change came again.

The institution was then the entity that stood between her and whatever lurked, out there, and between her and other members of the group.
It took time for this to sink in, because psychology, evolved and innate, must be rationally convinced of its reversal.
Slowly he became a big joke. When he pranced and danced, huffing and puffing, and acting all big and string, she knew that he was nothing in comparison to the only real masculine power, the institution, and that all she had to do is scream, bloody-hell, and he would be put in his place by a power exceeding any mortal man.

Even in the time of religious fanaticism, when God was the supreme male, the biological male still had to be a go-between, the mundane, and the divine.
But now, with the secularization of the ideal it because more than an intangible idea. It acquired hands and feet, and through technologies, even fertilizing abilities.
This abstracted masculine entity could do it all for her.

He was not needed as a sperm-donor, and forget about being protector and provider, because another had taken that spot long ago.
He, this pale representation of the supreme male, not god-like but abstracted into a faceless entity with interchangeable faces and myriads of hands and feet and minds, was a pathetic nothing to her.
His superior strength and intelligence could not match the supreme-male.

She tolerated his bravado and his displays, because the old had yet to be expunged from her psychology.
She, again, had to be rationally convinced that her innate appreciation of the biological male, were nothing compared to the ethereal, godly, nature of the institution.
All she had to do is pick up the phone, and he would become less than her.
She felt strong, independent, liberated from that damn man!! who was nothing but skin and bones, like her.
She felt indestructible enough to display herself sexually without fear.

The 'real' alpha-male, would provide, protect, and ensure that her sexual choices remained intact - it would even impregnate her with a sample form any hair or skin follicle; protected from what lurks in the natural darkness, she can live in artificial light, and climate controlled walled in enclosures, raising her children, serving her master, feeling safe and taken care of.

Now, that remnant of the biological past, had to be humored.
He had to be trained to be a female-like creature, because all she really needed was the penis, just for old-time's sake (technology can replace that, as well), and a girlfriend, a second mother for her children, which may or may not be his.

One thing remained problematic.
The creativity factor.

Who would innovate, revolutionize, and think outside the norm, challenge established ideas and ideals, if the masculine energy was made effete and obsolete?
Well, for one, challenging the institution is not something it would consider "positive," and secondly, maybe creativity could be salvaged by making it into a formula – a code that can be programmed into any machine. Then technology can compensate for yet another masculine trait.

Artificial penis', artificial maleness, artificial insemination, artificial joy, artificial "authenticity," artificial safety and identification ...so why not artificial creative genius?

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:26 pm

What exactly is the masculine energy responsible for the creativity?When it exists in some and doesn't in others?

In order to create a functional code out of this energy it would have to have the ability to capture the very essence of this energy.

If not, then where is the measurement process? How would this code, the energy and creativity evolve?

Perhaps, it will be regularly updated in relation to the natural energy being expressed in its natural setting. Perhaps the code will be one step ahead or always one step behind.

Would there ever be a complete detachment from the human masculine energy? If so, then will the code have the ability to evolve itself, if so, then how can it be sure it would of went into that particular direction ..

Is the natural environment important enough to develop the strength and effectiveness of that code..is the energy only accessed, expressed and evolved through a certain environmental platform?

Will the code just be a small part, a component to something bigger?

A directed fuel.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:57 pm

mannequin wrote:
What exactly is the masculine energy responsible for the creativity?When it exists in some and doesn't in others?

It's the masculine drive to prove itself worthy, to replace authority, To be the leader, the done in control, by questioning and challenging its premise; the creative, imaginative, drive to outperform the other by discovering a secret, a method, he is not aware of. 

mannequin wrote:
In order to create a functional code out of this energy it would have to have the ability to capture the very essence of this energy.

If not, then where is the measurement process? How would this code, the energy and creativity evolve?
Genes are encoded, ordered, energy, formed by the past and passed on into the future - matter is a slower form of activity and what we call energy a faster form of it - relative to the observer.

A code is a set of rules, an algorithm, directing processes, as these have been established through generations of natural selection - trial and error.
A code contains the sum of all expriences - knowledge which wrote upon the genetic code.    

mannequin wrote:
Perhaps, it will be regularly updated in relation to the natural energy being expressed in its natural setting. Perhaps the code will be one step ahead or always one step behind.
Yes, and then it ceases to be part of the original intent.
The environment affects and infects it - it may even eliminate it as being unnecessary.
Manmade environments, like the present one, are human interventions upon processes - artificiality.
They produce superfluity, safety, pollution, sheltering, boredom etc.
Particularly this environment is anti-nature. Everything about it is contrived, particularly its morals and values.
The more detached form reality they are, all the more utopian, comforting, promising, hopeful they are to the many - because the many are born and remain alive because of them.

Superfluity:
Nature is frugal; human environments wasteful.
Obesity is proof that our bodies evolved within austere environments.
Boredom, drug use, addiction to escapism to entertainment, is evidence that our minds evolve for more challenging environments.
Pornography is evidence that sex evolve in more threatening circumstances, acquiring value due to its shared enterprise. Now it becomes a plaything, a distraction, a hedonistic release, with almost zero value, except an emotional one which remain shallow because there is no severity to it. 

Safety:
Natural environments are full of danger, uncertainty, randomness, unpredictability; humans produce regimentation, predictability, order.
They are masculine in essence, and only a male mind would create them.
This is more of a competition between bloodlines, or between an infection and a heritage now on the decline.
This is why minds suffer from ennui and why they value spontaneity, the adrenaline rush.
Minds feel alive, totally aware, when in danger ...because the brain evolved to serve that purpose.
Only now it is selective, contrived, artificial, just as everything else.
There is only the illusion of danger, otherwise we would not enter into any activity. The threat is manufactured to keep us engaged, totally distracted by it.          

mannequin wrote:
Would there ever be a complete detachment from the human masculine energy?
Only if machines, institutions, artificiality, took over this role, as is occurring in these times.
At that point all would be made, like bees/ants, female in attitude, demeanor, thinking.

But does the curtain and the machine hide a Wizard?
Imagine, if you will, a method where a male bloodline discovered a feminine way to remain in power, by essentially disappearing, and eliminating all masculine energy that could oppose it.

In Democratic Capitalism a buffer was created - the middle-class - to protect the elites from the poor. Up to that time they had to deal with uprisings - see French Revolution, Russian Revolution etc.
With the middle-class envy, from the underprivileged, could be directed towards this intervening class, and the rich could disappear into anonymity - remaining inconspicuous so as to not raise the ire of the others with their luxurious, privileged lifestyles.
Remember that the mob, in the United states also used this method of conspicuous power.
The early dons were shy and avoided the limelight, and it wasn't until the bigger ones went "legit" that the smaller ones had to face the law, because they flaunted themselves publicly.

The "let them eat cake" became a pretense that they were just like everybody else.
In modern-days only the performers, the flamboyant fortunate and hype-masculine wealthy, of show-business, are tolerated, but frowned upon by "old money" with their ostentatious displays. 

So, this was a growing phase. A period where the elite learned how to maintain power and to manipulate the masses.
They disappeared, retreating into the background.

I think Goethe said that"The greatest trick the Devil played on humanity was convincing them that he did not exist."
In early capitalism the elites retreated into the background, like the mafiosi, of old did.
Now they place institutions, black Presidents, faces they place in symbolic power, representing the real power, and they disappear into the crowd, as citizens with more money. 

Remember, this is about masculine competitiveness. Liberty and feminism, and racial equality, homosexual rights, and MRA are the method of dealing with any competition: take away the females from a tribe and you take away their future.
Train them to be ashamed of their own judgments, and sensual awareness; make them appreciate emasculation, and you have ready made surrogate females.
The target here are Europeans.
European males, to be exact, because females have always been part of the resources males acquired through conflict.

The most powerful creative force in history have been the Indo-Europeans - the so called, Aryans.
They created the methods of their own demise, because of their competitiveness.
Once the means were invented, anyone with an average intellect, could use them.          

mannequin wrote:
 If so, then will the code have the ability to evolve itself, if so, then how can it be sure it would of went into that particular direction ..
And that's where I, and many others like me, enter the scene, I humbly say.
I am one of many who is trying to take it to another direction; adapt it to these manmade, artificial, hypocritical, realities.

mannequin wrote:
Is the natural environment important enough to develop the strength and effectiveness of that code..is the energy only accessed, expressed and evolved through a certain environmental platform?
"Necessity is the mother of all invention", no?
Where there is safety, superfluousness, comfort, there is stagnation.

One does not innovate or create or act, at all, if (s)he has no pressing need - the law which follows the path-of-least-resistance applies, as only the willful, those with a strong will, can self-motivate and think beyond the immediate.
The average remain in the comfort and easiness of the immediate.

This, too, is a method of population control: a happy cow is a productive cow, but also a cow that will never run, even when the gates are left wide open. She will return to the barn where she is warm, and feels safe, and taken care of.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

gender and this site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3