Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Ugly woman with a wrongly chubbed face and eyes obsessed with herself, or that negro - the way she is looking into the selfie reflection.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:38 am

In no particular order, what give me the heebies...

Selfie culture...call me old school, but photos are for special occasions and should be taken by some one else. This insistence in documenting the mundane (one’s self) and foisting it up for the world to see, is off-putting.

Youth...the unjustified defiance of it...the inflated self-focus...young: I was that way; old: it just grinds my gears.

Black and White...I refuse to believe any one can look at that photo and not cringe...even the most Leftie, Accommodating, Tolerating, Person in the world cringes (they just hide it well, and self-chastise in private)...Dakota and Tyrone up there: they know in their guts their love is cringe-making...they cringe...but the impulses of youth win out against older, deeper, fleshy knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:49 am

Selfies are disturbing. they show us how self-involved and narcissistic this sheltering world of subjectivity, has become.
Twittering is another. Every simpleton thinks his/her every daily activity is worth sharing.

The Black/White thing is about bestiality.
Like seeing a beautiful piece of art, a historical monument being torn down by fanatical retards, or some moron throwing feces on a beautiful object.
What took centuries of suffering to produce erased in a few generations of hedonism; superior genetic potential reducing themselves in a way that decreases these inherited potentials to mediocrity.
It's shameful and disgusting.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Henry wrote:
I refuse to believe any one can look at that photo and not cringe...even the most Leftie, Accommodating, Tolerating, Person in the world cringes (they just hide it well, and self-chastise in private)...Dakota and Tyrone up there: they know in their guts their love is cringe-making...they cringe...but the impulses of youth win out against older, deeper, fleshy knowledge.

According to Jonathan Haidt, the experience of sanctity/degradation is not very important to the common liberal while it is to the common conservative voter. Liberals are not easily disgusted as long as it's not offensive to their current morality. Morality of 2015, almost 2016 for example.
"OMG, it's 2015!"
OMG, it's the current year...
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:29 am

What about selfie-sticking your face in every corner, I mean, c'mon - it is almost 2016.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 11:10 am

Such an innocent grand-daddy..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 11:12 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 11:35 am

"Liberals are not easily disgusted as long as it's not offensive to their current morality."

See, I don't buy that. I think your average Leftie is as off-put by, for example, Dakota and Tyrone, as I am. Unlike me: the Leftie believes, or has been convinced, such 'feelings' are 'wrong', so the Leftie makes a great show of his or her 'acceptance', all the while cringing on the inside.

No wonder so many Lefties are on the pharmaceuticals...they need chemicals to make the jagged pieces fit.

Of course, some folks are just shit-house rat crazy...these people find nuthin' offensive cuz, again, they're friggin' nuts...for them, the world is unicorns and rainbows and every one sipping coke in a globe-spanning chorus line.

#

"South African Gay Muslim Iman marries disabled lesbian Iranian pregnant couple in Sweden so they can get residency"

Shit-house rat crazy.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 11:59 am

Henry wrote:
Shit-house rat crazy.

LOL
I think there are some who are crude enough to not mind that kind of squalor as much. They are willing to put up with it. While there are also the hypocrites who probably get a kick out of others living in squalor, so they promote it or condone it but wouldn't want to live that way themselves.
They then live in a different kind of squalor with their coward lies.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:29 pm

Quote :
"...our genetically-enriched descendants may view us as little better than sociopaths. For with enlightened gene-therapy the role of, say, key receptor sub-types of the 'civilising neurotransmitter' serotonin, the 'hormone of love' oxytocin, and the 'chocolate amphetamine' phenylethylamine, can be radically enhanced. When naturally loved-up and blissful on a richer cocktail of biochemicals than anything accessible today, our post-human successors will be able, not just to love everyone, but to be perpetually in love with everyone as well. Whether we'll choose to exercise this option just because it's technically feasible is another question. Cynics may argue that the scenario of lifelong egoistic bliss is more plausible. It's been well said that when we're in love, we find it astonishing it's possible to love someone else so much - because normally we love each other so little. This indifference, or at best diffuse benevolence, to the rest of the world's population is easily taken for granted in a competitive consumerist society - or on the plains of the African savannah. Quasi-psychopathic callousness to our fellows is an ingredient of 'normal' archaic mental health. Yet our deficiencies in love are only another grim expression of selfish DNA. If humans had collectively shared the greater degree of genetic relatedness common to many of the social insects (haplodiploidy), then we might already "naturally" be able to love each other with greater enthusiasm. Sociobiologists would then explain why we all loved each other so deeply, not so little. Happily, in the future it will be possible to mimic, and then magnify out of all recognition, the kind of altruistic devotion to each other that might have arisen if were we all 100% genetically-related clones. Hints of a capacity for universal love can be glimpsed fleetingly today, most commonly on the empathogen 'hug-drug' MDMA (Ecstasy). But a predisposition towards loving each other to bits can also be genetically pre-programmed. This capacity can become innate. Empathetic bliss needn't be a drug-induced aberration. For if the right sort of psychochemical cocktail is automatically triggered whenever anyone one knows is present or recollected, then we can combine absolute, unconditional and uninhibited love for each other with a celebration of the diversity of genes, physiques and cultures. At present this prospect may seem some way off...."

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Henry Quirk wrote:
"Liberals are not easily disgusted as long as it's not offensive to their current morality."

See, I don't buy that. I think your average Leftie is as off-put by, for example, Dakota and Tyrone, as I am. Unlike me: the Leftie believes, or has been convinced, such 'feelings' are 'wrong', so the Leftie makes a great show of his or her 'acceptance', all the while cringing on the inside.

No wonder so many Lefties are on the pharmaceuticals...they need chemicals to make the jagged pieces fit.

Of course, some folks are just shit-house rat crazy...these people find nuthin' offensive cuz, again, they're friggin' nuts...for them, the world is unicorns and rainbows and every one sipping coke in a globe-spanning chorus line.

#

"South African Gay Muslim Iman marries disabled lesbian Iranian pregnant couple in Sweden so they can get residency"

Shit-house rat crazy.

To an extent; but on my part I just cannot believe they are that repulsed or at all - for certain things are so biologically rooted, that you simply have bad instincts thus polluted genes to not be repusled by certain ''combinations'' and beliefs.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:12 am

You may be right. If so, then - as I say - shit house rat crazy, the lot of them.

Scrambled thinking extending out from scrambled brains, the result of scrambled bloodlines.

I'm a good mongrel...sturdy and enduring...flaws balanced out against assets...tweak me in the wrong direction and I coulda been as loony as any of 'em
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:28 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:13 am

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:19 am

Am I going to call all kinds of mongrels ''trannies'', or am I going to call all sorts of trannies ''mongrels''.. That's the question.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:40 am

Hostel, an encounter with a Western faggot in skinny jeans:

'"Why is there only cold water in the shower..?''
Me think, about to answer to take a look.
Other person who has his shift responded prior I could: ''The switch is reversed, turn it to the right''.
''Ah.. Oke,'' didn't see him back in 10 minutes so guess that worked out

How fucking Modern you can be.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:27 am

Media always wants to show images of non-white hockey fans celebrating

The hockey players are overpaid and the players mostly come from upper-class families, hockey is popular among all classes, but like in the junior league of any sport, the better relations your parents have to the coach more your kids get to play during a match.

Our variation of wigger culture mutation is called "positive rap", it's also listened by modern "hockey jocks", which are basically just a wigger/metrosexual mutation. These guys performed in the latest junior hockey championship celebration "party" so it's associated with national hockey by everyone. I think wigger culture was spawned somewhere in late 90's - 2002 and Finnish hip-hop cancer began and it was ever since been associated with hockey. So whats the point of victory if the decadence continues.

00:32 that hockey player looks very aryan though
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 11:20 am

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 2:28 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:00 am

Modern happiness philosophy:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:16 pm

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:18 pm

This is just "local news", but this just pisses me off so much I have to post it here, relating to the modern art...

Finnish Union of Arts decided to give childrens hospital 20 000 € donation and now they decided to get this "masterpiece" from an artists to hang it from the roof of the cafeteria:

2 meters long ruffe, price 20 000 €

Made by Veikko Hirvimäki:

The chairman of this "art union" said that "he feels nothing about the criticism".

And he has the fucking guts to say (literal translation): " This is the problem with all HIGH CULTURE, that most of the people in this country do not think that this is important or meaningful, they just rather start to measure everything with money because of this. " Even though this modern art is exactly which value is measured by money...
Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:45 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
Am I going to call all kinds of mongrels ''trannies'', or am I going to call all sorts of trannies ''mongrels''.. That's the question.

Most trannies are mongrels (a mix of male and female parts) but not all mongrel are trannies. (Logic 101.) However, a small amount of trannies might as well not be labelled as mongrels, for instance one xy male was born with a vagina and might as well been called a woman, except they had a malformed womb.

OhFortunae wrote:
Hostel, an encounter with a Western faggot in skinny jeans:

'"Why is there only cold water in the shower..?''
Me think, about to answer to take a look.
Other person who has his shift responded prior I could: ''The switch is reversed, turn it to the right''.
''Ah.. Oke,'' didn't see him back in 10 minutes so guess that worked out

How fucking Modern you can be.

Funny actually. Presumably the male was a homosexual of sorts.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:50 pm

A tranny in a more broad context; a frankenstein of choice of parts from different parts of genders and humanity, or the product of rape as are Pakistanis.
Mongrel or tranny, whatever of those I call you, both are within context, different pasts manifesting as a frankenstein mongrel tranny.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:05 am

There is no such thing as avoiding to pay the costs of weakness. If a system decides to shelter babies with down syndrome from the natural consequences/payment for being downies, the downie may not pay the cost but the system will as it is forced to expend resources on something that gives little back. A human may be sheltered from the environment within the system, but the system itself is not sheltered and has to face nature/the objective world directly. A system that promotes and permits weakness can only thrive if there is no other, more powerful system to exploit it. This is why globalism/humanism are directly tied to emasculation. If established, they would remove all remaining relevant threats to humans - other human groups that rebel against modern Western values (North Korea, ISIS, etc.). This would also remove the need for masculinity, allowing the global elite's wet dream of feminisation to continue uninterrupted.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 9:59 am

They should have rather burned that building
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Civilization is in of itself feminizing. There are rules and regs. Men are not allowed to fight over women because it causes hospital stays which detract from productivity. Men are not allowed to vandalize buildings because it detracts from productivity. The closest thing to a non-feminizing civilization is a half-town or tribe.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:39 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
Civilization is in of itself feminizing. There are rules and regs. Men are not allowed to fight over women because it causes hospital stays which detract from productivity. Men are not allowed to vandalize buildings because it detracts from productivity. The closest thing to a non-feminizing civilization is a half-town or tribe.

Unfulfilled men aren't good for productivity either...in the long run.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:22 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:37 am

Young fools become old fools and young whores become grannies with a whore past and essence..

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next