Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Private Maleness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Private Maleness - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:45 pm

What the fuck. Is this real???? If it is.. Like I don't want to give you any kind of ideas. Need a clean conscience to sleep like a baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Quote :
what I truly think

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Worry about your own dirty conscience.

Western forms of guilt and shame do not apply to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Imagine this motherfucker raping somebody's kid. I would literally tourture you to death.

Expect it baby. It's coming.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:18 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Imagine this motherfucker raping somebody's kid. I would literally tourture you to death.

Expect it baby. It's coming.
You sound like a good christian, keeping the world clean of rapists, bad guys, and evil people.

Talk more about your morals and religious beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Precaution Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:25 pm

I almost forgot the mandatory warning.

Remember folks, when dealing with liberals, you must be careful about expressing reality to these types. For example, if we claim that some people are more intelligent than others, and that higher intelligence is a sign of superiority, or that a human is "above" or "superior than" a dog, in terms of intelligence, that we are not advocating the hatred, mistreatment, and dishonor of dogs. We are not advocating that dogs should be beaten or "don't deserve love".

Similarly, when I claim "rape does not exist in nature", this does not mean that I advocate rape, or promote it. I do not, but, it doesn't really matter, does it? Why do I care what humanity does? Do I have a stake in humanity, civilization? Have I sewn my seeds in humanity? No. It doesn't concern me. I honestly don't care if some stupid liberal bitch gets raped, or not, maybe she lives happily ever after.

It does not affect me directly, therefore, I don't give a shit.

Liberals like TWBB eventually, manage to expose their underlying thoughts. Their morals, beliefs, faith. Rape is "bad", evil even. But to whom? And for whom?

This is still a philosophy forum, is it not, a more refined one at that? Therefore, we must ask and answer these simple questions. If TWBB manages to ignore them, then all will see TWBB for what he is.

A typical liberal. What he deems "rape", is a man having sex with a woman without her explicit permission. If she is passed out drunk, blacks out in a party, and she gets her pants unzipped and panties tugged down, and some random douchebag fucks her, then such is rape. Because she did not say yes.

This is his rule system, his law, his morality. Where did he inherit this morality from? Does he care to dig deeper?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:35 pm

Lord help us all.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:06 pm

AEon wrote:
Similarly, when I claim "rape does not exist in nature", this does not mean that I advocate rape, or promote it.

Interesting, so if there is no rape in nature, would you say that there is no rape at all? Or do you mean that there is rape only occurring within human interaction, or is it a social construct?

Or what does the word rape describe?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:06 pm

I will remember to write a disclaimer when talking about human intelligence and sexuality.

These are the two liberal taboos, are they not?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:09 pm

Anfang wrote:
Interesting, so if there is no rape in nature, would you say that there is no rape at all? Or do you mean that there is rape only occurring within human interaction, or is it a social construct?

Or what does the word rape describe?
Rape implies that females, the womb, are owned property, a sex object. It necessarily implies that females are not self responsible subjects, capable of making life choices, nor ultimately in control of their own sexuality.

It implies that females are property, but, of whom? Who owns females? Who owns the asset, the property, the object?

Civilization does.
Society.
State.
Religion.
The Matrix.
Culture.
God.
Christianity.
Judaism.
Islam.
Monotheism.

In nature, in reality, "outside civilization", outside the city walls, no "rape". Because females are accountable. Females flock to large, strong, dominant men, in nature, for protection. Females immediately trade sex for sexurity, outside civilization.

Within civilization, female sexual access is strictly controlled, by culture, morality, law, rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Are you maybe forgetting the fact that a man could insert his penis into your anus, and that you may actually not like it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:54 pm

willing participants? Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:59 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:

Within Islamic values; when a woman, a daughter, even if she would be a minor, is raped - often it is determined for her to marry her rapist, if not, killed. To save the 'family honour', can you imagine?
But what exactly is this honour, which is determined and affected by their women foremost..
In old Chechen tradition, if one would on accident touch a young, fertile, beautiful woman with merely his finger, he would cut his own finger off to save her honour. If one would disgrace a woman, he had to fight for her, whether he knows her or not, without an thought.
Contradicting considering they practiced ''bride kidnapping'', and still do on occasion - thus touch the woman.

Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:00 pm

Phonnuetria

At least your perversion is public and open, shameless.

Why are you attracted to the idea of male homosexuality? Does it entice you? Do you like the idea of crippling the male sex drive, to turn it away from yourself as a female?

It's the idea of controlling another person's sexuality, their essence, being, soul, spirit, that you find compelling?

For example, let's say I controlled this little pussy. And she is my slut. I order her to makeout and fuck other women, for my own pleasure. I find it erotic. She is my little sex slave.

Isn't this your rationale?
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:02 pm

AEon wrote:
In nature, in reality, "outside civilization", outside the city walls, no "rape". Because females are accountable.

So, as a man, outside the city walls, because I'm accountable, nobody can rape me.
- Accountability doesn't mean that nobody gets raped.
Just because no health insurance and hospital gonna take care of me in the pre-stone walled city era doesn't mean that it can't happen that I break my leg.

Or if one tribe kills off another tribe and the women there get raped then it's not rape because the instant those stronger males show up, the women swoon over them and fuck with them joyously on the pile of corpses of their former husbands, brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers because they just traded in their bodies for security - to be protected from those marauding bands of potential rapists, who actually do not rape because of that instant 'rape becomes sex-trade for security' thing.

There is rape in pre-civilized human-nature, probably more than in civilized societies.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:07 pm

Æon wrote:
At least your perversion is public and open, shameless.

Why are you attracted to the idea of male homosexuality?

Half-wit,

You hear the word "rape" and you automatically start to talk about wombs.
Men get raped . My post was to bring that up.
Help you, maybe, to cover the gaps in your simplistic thinking.

Please don't waste any time burdening yourself with assumptions of what attracts me. You lack the imagination for that.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:27 pm

No,

No "rape" outside civilization, outside your morals, rules, laws, socialization. This is your social indoctrination, your religion, speaking for you.

You are conflating your indoctrination with nature, a most common logical error and mistake.

My mind, my existence, can walk between civilization and nature. I have not forgotten my past, as you children have. You have imbibed western social and cultural mores. You cannot think outside certain premises.

Close minded, ignorant, innocent of your own mistakes. Your own errors.

I repeat, no "rape" outside civilization.

The fact that phonueutria uses homosexuality, queerness, perversion, as her argument, only supports my stance. She has made a bumbling error, as well. She conflates something unnatural, penetrating an anus with a penis, with nature. Homosexuality, penetration, does not occur in nature.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:35 pm

I forgot my disclaimer again, dammit, I'm so forgetful........

Just because I claim "no rape outside civilization" is not saying to go out and "rape" people!!! I'm not saying this, you stupid, stupid fucks. You people are idiots. I'm not saying go outside and do this, I'm not saying that I will, or want to do this, myself. You people are misconstruing me entirely!!!

Stop, quit making this error, faggots.

And bringing up the ideal that males, who perverted and dysfunctional, penetrate another male's anus, is a sign of your perversion. This proves that there is something wrong with you, in my opinion. You are fucked up beyond belief.

You suffer from a severe mental dysfunction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Æon wrote:
No,

No "rape" outside civilization, outside your morals, rules, laws, socialization.  This is your social indoctrination, your religion, speaking for you.

You are conflating your indoctrination with nature, a most common logical error and mistake.

My mind, my existence, can walk between civilization and nature.  I have not forgotten my past, as you children have.  You have imbibed western social and cultural mores.  You cannot think outside certain premises.

Close minded, ignorant, innocent of your own mistakes.  Your own errors.

I repeat, no "rape" outside civilization.

The fact that phonueutria uses homosexuality, queerness, perversion, as her argument, only supports my stance.  She has made a bumbling error, as well.  She conflates something unnatural, penetrating an anus with a penis, with nature.  Homosexuality, penetration, does not occur in nature.

Sure, those lions are just playing an amicable match of greco-roman wrestling. Wink
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Get out of my thread, queer, and take your filthy thoughts with you.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:47 pm

You dirty my thread with your perversions.

I demand purity and cleanliness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Æon wrote:
Get out of my thread, queer, and take the flaws in my reasoning with you.

If only it was as easy as that, half-wit.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Well you are what you are, pervert. Do you have homosexual fantasies often?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:49 pm

That's hot. I wanna get sandwiched in between that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:49 pm

In honor of God.

He never panics, never jerks, never gets excited. You consistently beat those stronger, those who have better technique by taking whatever beating that comes by and maintaining a focused calm killer mentality. No matter what oppertunities always open. Are we born these ways? Yes.

I suggest to genuinly try to get beat up. People exist in these realities of words, they actually start to belive in them, it all grows exhausting. Sooner or later the boredom becomes unbearable. We are designed to live under constant threat, always on the verge of death. Things like fighting return everything to that basic feeling of being alive. Is there anything more life-affirming?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Maleness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6