Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Henry, I'm afraid they sold you Niggatech -

Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:19 pm

HA!

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:49 am

The employment opportunities for philosophy graduates have been on a steady rise recently. I don't think it's coincidence, as it is a curriculum still largely unaffected by political correctness. It is concentrated mostly on the reading and critique of philosophers. Philosophy as a major requires, mostly, a non-retarded mind to excel in. I suspect this isn't the case among other "liberal arts".

Philosophers also tend to have this mystique around their title in popular culture. The common person cannot immediately stereotype the philosopher graduate. In a world where identity politics are at an all time high, being stereotyped into any one category can work against or for you.

More than ever, though, other fields produce minds that are rigid - their ethics and politics are set. They don't question the norm of day to day interactions, following strict codes laid out by science or by the politically correct. Businesses need people who are willing to objectify, accurately, their potential customers and their employees. They need minds capable of being ruthlessly objective, in spite of any offense it might cause. More than ever, sophistry will become valuable in all interactions, as measures and standards of honest behavior erode in favor of temporary emotional appeasement.

What the objective minded owners of a company need is a mind that can translate, accommodate and negotiate modern norms/ethos with the profit oriented objective. Public relations. This is especially the case as most business and transactions to do with entertainment or non essentials, become digital and accessible to all. There's an unprecedented demand for a stellar image, lest you accidentally "upset the internet".

Also useful, is the ability of the philosopher to consider multiple premises in an argument and compare it against the outcome and find inconsistencies. Also,  to consider the premises and determine essential outcomes. Every philosopby major I know is taught symbolic logic and how to perform these operations on everyday language. Practicing this kind of thinking is mostly unique to philosophy and computer science. Mathematics and other STEM to a lesser degree. It doesn't help that most STEM fields are highly specialized - so there is that stereotype attached to them if they wish to have flexibility of work. Philosophy, with its taught skills/way of thinking in logic, has become the "open major" for the scientific mind. Not purely in computer science, math, accounting, physics, biochemistry, etc. It's come to symbolize a mind that would be capable of working in all those fields, if only given the correct premises to do so (knowledge). That is, the philosophy graduate shows the same quality mind, with more opportunity for growth. 

Lucky the few who chose the major early. Once it is popular, it will be infected by the politically correct. It's shown it's head now, not through curriculum any more than a couple seminars (that are largely unattended by those who were attracted to philosophy for reasons other than popularity), but only through professors and their grading. Even then, they are more willing to submit to an argument today a good grade if it is well argued logically. This may not be the case in the future.

Still today, there's not one African face taught in the history of ancient philosophy. It is all greek and represented as ethnically "white".
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:01 am

Henry Quirk wrote:
Bought a new cell phone today...the old pantech finally crapped out on me...what I wanted was a simple phone for calls and messaging...shit outta luck...the cheapest model (still over-priced to me) has all manner of bells and whistles...I don't need a camera and web access and spread sheets and ass-wiping capacity...I just need a phone...there was a company, Jitterbug, made big ass phones for old people...that's what I want: a big slab of a phone that does nuthin' but handle calls and texts...haven't seen a commercial by Jitterbug in a coon's age...probably went under...every one wants to carry around a super computer...no market for the simple and limited any more...'cept for me...a market of one...soon, they'll be installing smart phones into people's skulls...then I'm really fucked...like I told Mr. Fang, I like my skull meat as it is...and: the manual that comes with the phone...a friggin' book is what it is...it's supposed to be a goddamn phone...one sheet, half filled with instruction ought to be enough...instead, I gotta wade through pages just to figure out how to turn the thing on...years back, I bought a Gateway computer...made sense that machine should come with a thick stack of operating instructs...phones are supposed to be simple...I look at it, waiting for it to declare itself my overlord...order me to lick its terminals while pinching its diodes...don't know about any of you but I've had just about enough of 'the world of tomorrow'...replaced the starter on my car earlier this week...could have done it myself if it weren't for the mass of computerized thingamabobs surrounding it, plugged into it...now, don't get me wrong...I use computers...am typing this, one-fingered, on an old ipad...I just resent the incorporation of computers into 'everything'...toilets with microchip-controlled flushes...when is enough, enough?

But Henry, how else are you supposed to drown out the endless sounds of meaningless chatter, automobiles, trains, etc? I guess you could have a separate mp3 but then i would miss the nonexistent phone calls i get on a daily basis. Sad

That being said, Ive noticed the vibrator quality has decreased from the old flip phones which lead me to missing some calls occasionally, i guess that functionality was set aside for the Instagram and Facebook apps which are far more important to a phone.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:23 am

Slaughtz wrote:
The employment opportunities for philosophy graduates have been on a steady rise recently. I don't think it's coincidence, as it is a curriculum still largely unaffected by political correctness. It is concentrated mostly on the reading and critique of philosophers. Philosophy as a major requires, mostly, a non-retarded mind to excel in. I suspect this isn't the case among other "liberal arts".

As having visited one of the state universities of your state recently and its philosophy department, i can tell you the infection has already begun. Not one second later did i enter the department when i was bombarded by propaganda relating to "safe spaces" and "women in philosophy". Perhaps this is just a front in policy and has not happened in practice but that is usually how it all begins. Could also just be a west coast thing as well.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:01 am

I am in a more conservative area of California. It may be slow to adopt here. Still, the curriculum I would imagine is unchanged.  Logic itself is enough to keep most imbeciles away - you instead get "intelligent" retards, autists. 

The safe space and "women in everything" propaganda I would guess hasn't affected upperclassmen courses yet, as the heavy lifters in Greece were men not women, and there's only so much they can fit in classes. They will post it on the walls here, but the professors are set in their curriculum, mostly. They just refine what they've always taught if they're tenured - not evolving nor (thankfully) "progressing" it much. I find it is mostly general education in the system of philosophy - the lower division courses, that are infected heavily. Upper division is where I'm at now and I have encountered politically correct propaganda only in an ethics course.

That's not to say it won't fully take over eventually. The tenured retire and die. To be tenured, you'll have to push the propaganda. Then laziness will necessitate they won't change anything, or simply not being granted classes to teach (yet still paid) as what happened with Kevin Mcdonald.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:24 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Henry Quirk wrote:
Bought a new cell phone today...the old pantech finally crapped out on me...what I wanted was a simple phone for calls and messaging...shit outta luck...the cheapest model (still over-priced to me) has all manner of bells and whistles...I don't need a camera and web access and spread sheets and ass-wiping capacity...I just need a phone...there was a company, Jitterbug, made big ass phones for old people...that's what I want: a big slab of a phone that does nuthin' but handle calls and texts...haven't seen a commercial by Jitterbug in a coon's age...probably went under...every one wants to carry around a super computer...no market for the simple and limited any more...'cept for me...a market of one...soon, they'll be installing smart phones into people's skulls...then I'm really fucked...like I told Mr. Fang, I like my skull meat as it is...and: the manual that comes with the phone...a friggin' book is what it is...it's supposed to be a goddamn phone...one sheet, half filled with instruction ought to be enough...instead, I gotta wade through pages just to figure out how to turn the thing on...years back, I bought a Gateway computer...made sense that machine should come with a thick stack of operating instructs...phones are supposed to be simple...I look at it, waiting for it to declare itself my overlord...order me to lick its terminals while pinching its diodes...don't know about any of you but I've had just about enough of 'the world of tomorrow'...replaced the starter on my car earlier this week...could have done it myself if it weren't for the mass of computerized thingamabobs surrounding it, plugged into it...now, don't get me wrong...I use computers...am typing this, one-fingered, on an old ipad...I just resent the incorporation of computers into 'everything'...toilets with microchip-controlled flushes...when is enough, enough?

But Henry, how else are you supposed to drown out the endless sounds of meaningless chatter, automobiles, trains, etc? I guess you could have a separate mp3 but then i would miss the nonexistent phone calls i get on a daily basis. Sad

That being said, Ive noticed the vibrator quality has decreased from the old flip phones which lead me to missing some calls occasionally, i guess that functionality was set aside for the Instagram and Facebook apps which are far more important to a phone.

I can't do it without the music, only at serene places; but among humans and anything to do with them - I become mad to listen to them and their noises, literally.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 pm

Music to accompany reading this thread, specifically the last page, page 20.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:37 am

Analysis indicates that subject (Trixie) has low thyroid hormonal levels (possible hypothyrodism) and high cortisoid levels.

Though it is well known that estrogenic effect causes fat deposits in the face and facial feminization, high cortosoid levels have the same effect of facial feminization.

Thus the anime trope was born of feminine looking men who are superior in combat to brutish looking men. Likely the trope arose from a subconscious realisation that high cortisol levels are related to facial feminization. High cortisol levels are indicative of high stress, and thus hero characters tend to look more feminine, due to their increased stress level, as well as the trend that retention of ethics/aesthetic appreciation is related to neoteny.

This could explain Erik's physical appearance, as well as his hypermasculine and violent displays, as he always appears stressed and uncomfortable in his videos.

It is clear that Erik has facial feminization, but it is unclear whether or not he retained his neoteny, therefore it follows that his ethics are unclear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:51 am

Trixie doesn't care for this city very much. The aesthetics are sickening. If you've ever seen the movie 8 mile...Nothing but dirty streets and litter on the grass. Each building is not color coordinated, just sloppy and obtrusive fonts. These are the black and arab businesses, but the white businesses are not much better. They are aesthetically discoordinated as well. Just going outside is a struggle, being bombarded with all of these aesthetics...I could not make a more aesthetically displeasing city if I tried, I have considered it to be the most aesthetically repulsive city ever made. Car dealerships and factories, orange brick buildings seated in gravel surrounded by concrete and flashy signs...Sickening.

You know, even in ancient times, the peasants had better taste.

For example these two pictures are infinitely better aesthetics than my town.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So, my hypothesis is that the peasants of old, are now the cultured upper class. The middle class and poor are now even aesthetically lower than peasants! In this day and age, mere peasant archetecture is thought of as an artistic genius compared to everyone else!

It seems the function is raw greed, with no regard to overall harmony, just constructing buildings that are obtrusive and flashy, with no regard to aesthetics. Even cities full of liberals who call themselves cultured, have sickening and disharmonious aesthetics.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Nurture is an aspect of, not separate from, nature.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 11:18 am

The display of anger is understood as low status and losing an argument in particular in Anglo-Saxon cultures.
Is all that famous smugness which can be found in many Anglos not a way to infuriate their opponent and to ‘win’ the argument and at times social status?

This can only take place in a culture where reason has been reduced to showmanship which can take place because everybody, capable of sound reasoning or not, can participate as long as he provides the semblance of civility.
In other words, patting the fellow narcissists on the back.
A culture where holding private sermons are part of the daily ritual, the Protestants for example.

Something like anger which could indicate several different things is being associated with a failing to reason while it could also come from exasperation due to the unjustified smugness and failing to reason found in the other.
Ressentiment, faggotry and so on all grow in that cesspool and the faggot promotes the growth of more faggotry.

#dungeon-chimp
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 11:47 am

When I get pissed it's usually cuz I didn't take my own advice (avoid crazy cuz you can't reason with crazy), so, when I get pissed, it's with 'me'.

It would be great if I could lay blame on the crazy person, and hell yes, I will try, but, fundmentally, the nujob is simply not self-responsible...by definition, he or she can't be.

So: avoid the crazy persons, defend against them, but never engage them (sez the hypocritical beater of dead horses).
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 11:57 am

Henry Quirk wrote:
When I get pissed it's usually cuz I didn't take my own advice (avoid crazy cuz you can't reason with crazy), so, when I get pissed, it's with 'me'.

It would be great if I could lay blame on the crazy person, and hell yes, I will try, but, fundmentally, the nujob is simply not self-responsible...by definition, he or she can't be.

So: avoid the crazy persons, defend against them, but never engage them (sez the hypocritical beater of dead horses).

Twisted Evil

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Trixie wrote:
You know, even in ancient times, the peasants had better taste.

In the old times there were many limitations to the way a building could be constructed.
Joints and material which were available gave limitations to how something could be constructed while still being structurally stable.

In modern construction there are other considerations at play. Often the architect has a need to be recognised, to stick out of the crowd and a certain ugliness helps with that.
Same thing as with art, I'd say. Ugliness has become the dominant chic in the last century and when you look at those people who create that kind of art and who buy that kind of art then you will find a correlation with those creations

Last edited by Anfang on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:17 pm

The perfection of artistry reached its standardized apotheosis in the Renaissance with artists such as Raphael, bringing to imagination for what is to follow his variations of Madonna and Child.
Now here is a representative merging emergence of a metamorphosis of not only the mastering of laws of aesthetics, of individualization, but also of the periods preceding predominantly with laws of faith or institution, of socialization, as is exemplified in Gothic architecture with the medieval turning point of the exoteric Christian spirit.
To be clear, this is only a formal schema, that is, a confluence of either influence, as at play were artists who only used the latter as a medium or pretext for their creativity, or producing their own intentions rather than reproducing intentions, after which during the nascence of the transition with for instance Rembrandt and The Anatomy Lesson or Caravaggio and The Taking of Christ.
Then it can be realized how other art forms arose out of an interpretation or attempt at either naturalizing or denaturalizing the course of artistic development: Baroque aligned with the latter, for example, in its way of replication of the past without conviction or avoidance of what is to be organized out of the future.
To leap subsequently and modernly forward, today's art is imbued with properties of both: an individualization, or the freedom and effort to create direction within the materialized world of socialization.
And what is invalid for aesthetics in terms of proportion, balance, symmetry, etc., can be validated with digitalization.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:50 am

Imagine that as you move through the jungle and leeches attach themselves to your body.
What do you do?
Do you learn to endure them? Or do you take them off?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:44 pm

Anfang wrote:

Imagine that as you move through the jungle and leeches attach themselves to your body.
What do you do?
Do you learn to endure them? Or do you take them off?

What if they are leeching on something you dont want?

Men invented particular protective clothing to collect the honey 'tolerating' the bees…
Some 'tolerance' makes you inventive.

Xt. Tolerance: Anything goes.

Tolerance: Its the leech's nature to leech, and what is your nature? Become that.
If such becoming is not enough, then adapt or perish.
Inventiveness can be tools that help you tolerate, or tools that drive them off.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:02 pm

The dark path of self-discovery is overgrown with bright vines that hold the way back home.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Ethos

Ethos

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:42 am

Satyr wrote:
The socially produced Idiot Savant will increasingly be the norm. Social specialization, will convert all into "experts" of focused knowledge, and ignorant, of all else - indifferent to all which is another expert's domain. This will produce inter-dependencies where none dare think outside the box - and, in time, none will be able to do so. This will be the "by the book, for the book, of the book" class of nihilists, who will ridicule all perspectives that do not refer, and defer, to another mind. Inter-Subjectivity. The only acceptable, respectable, knowledge will be the one coming form officially sanctioned sources, because all these "experts" will be the product of the modern educational system. Natural selection, in the arena of discourse, will be prohibited in the name of civility, political-correctness and politeness: social selection principles. Advantage will be given to ideas that become popular - sell and are acknowledged monetarily - and those who are supported by the most popular sources. All else will be laughed away, cynically. If humoured, in the name of "democratic free-speech" they will never be considered seriously, filed away as another "theory", or quirky perspective - weirdness, or, if the source has money, eccentric taste. [From Survival Guide]

This is an important post. I'm afraid it is not something to come but rather describes the situation today.

Most of our communication already is mediated by ready constructs (depending on the situation, eg. communication of market place, communication of work, etc.) and these are in some ways more effective ways of speaking in that they are tied to praxis, whereas what is generally considered intimate communication is most often 'just chatting', 'shooting the shit', etc. a mildly entertaining fluff to top the meat of our mediated relationships.

More and more they become shaped and enforced by relations of the state, even and especially in their private form as the domain of corporate and financial enterprise is closely entwined with state.

The education system does not teach us to deal with ideas and apply them to the world but to remain within the boundaries of pre-selected curricula.

It is hard to believe people still have faith and hope in the arising of state and remain so blind to the effective force of their own praxis, their lives and potentials which they sell away to the state's mechanisms.

Unfortunately it is not a sorry state to come but one which is daily lived in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:03 am

After reading Satyrism's page 16, I realised Satyr is a sage of the ages. After watching many spaghetti westerns I wondered what could drive such evil hive behavoir in women. Satyr's explanation makes it clear. However, I may disagree on the exposition of his theory...it is not so much disatisfaction with their husbands, but the hormonal feeling itself. Women without husbands might feel the same way, a sickening feeling of their mind always shrinking, as if they are in a castle locked away, never satisfied.

I especially liked his reference on what it means to be a thinker. It is simply explaining complex interactions and simplifying them. There are 2 kinds, people with the motivation to impress or express. Satyr is a poet, but he voices himself clearly and doesnt resort to the obscure tactics used in other poets to hide their ideas in mystery. For example, the writer Philip Ball is like reading a knife, every word he says give you a headache and he tries to make simple ideas seem complex. This seems to be a modern trend, of writers (especially femininsts) that try to make simple ideas seem obscure and complex. I can't stand it because it is a waste of mental resources and energy to read.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:05 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
I especially liked his reference on what it means to be a thinker. It is simply explaining complex interactions and simplifying them. There are 2 kinds, people with the motivation to impress or express. Satyr is a poet, but he voices himself clearly and doesnt resort to the obscure tactics used in other poets to hide their ideas in mystery. For example, the writer Philip Ball is like reading a knife, every word he says give you a headache and he tries to make simple ideas seem complex. This seems to be a modern trend, of writers (especially femininsts) that try to make simple ideas seem obscure and complex. I can't stand it because it is a waste of mental resources and energy to read.

Obfuscation is useful when you want to hide ideas in plain sight that are considered evil or politically incorrect. It's a way of protecting the author - of creating a code to give himself a plausible deniability. The more grounded and clear the information presented, the more mud or shiny baubles you need to fling onto it to make it appear insignificant (to protect yourself). For example, if you were to do a writing piece on the current Europe situation but framed in the opposite (like Europe is full of blacks and whites are immigrating) as a story, you need to first ground the idea that it's true and believable.. Already difficult. Then you need to throw mud ontop of that, as if it were true and it were something bad the author needs to obfuscate.x

Being clear and direct is beneficial only with people who can take it without falling apart or becoming belligerent (you'd need to protect yourself from). That, or it's a sign of a lot of courage - if it isn't an act borne from stupidity (not knowing the costs, like rednecks who are openly racist).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:06 pm

That is a valid technique, however the book I was alluded to written by Philip Ball was "Life's Matrix". It is a book about water molecules, i haven't read it yet but I doubt it has anything pertaining to political things that would require obfustication.

The way he forms is sentences is very grating, like a knife, and it's just painful to read, pretentious sounding, excessively scholarly. A simple mind like mine likes things simple. Anita Sarkisan uses a similar technique, where she uses fanciful words to make her ideas seem more important. The process is, females have simple ideas which they try to make seem complex. Males have complex ideas, which they try to make seem simple. The difference is night and day, but that is how feminine women maintain the illusion that they are more complex than males.

There is another technique called being loud and blatant. Donald Trump uses this, and the only people who criticises him are cuckolded liberals and UK fascists. Donald Trump uses the technique of the standup comic, which is a technique I use. You can say whatever you want, like "ban all muslims", because people automatically assume you are a clown character and just trolling, yet at the same time, they hang on your every word and respect everything you say, because they appreciate the wisdom of stand up comics. Mark my words, Donald Trump is going to be president.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:05 pm

Æon wrote:
Finally a decent thread from Anfang.......... been waiting years for this.

YOLO and ABY reflect the immense shallowness and profound stupidity of the average manimal.  The average manimal is a mind slave, a passive, reactive, object.  Not a subject.  Not human, but merely an animal aspiring to become human.  Human genetic feces.

No, it is a manimal apsiring to be a manimal. They certainly have no aspiration to become anything.

We again see the tendency of dimorphism appear again.

Humans, either aspire to be humans (sages), or they aspire to be animals (furries), or machines (cyborgs/transcendentalist tards).
Manimals, neither human nor animal, remain as manimals.

YOLO - You Only Live Once. Signified with a royal crown, as if it is supposed to imply royalty, similar to ghetto creature's blingbling.

YOLO celebrates the impulse for suicidal things and short term gains. It is not celebration of selfhood, but the rejection of attachment to self. There is an implied integration with the collective and abandonment of ideals. YOLO implies you should do whatever society deems to be exciting, not what you deem to be exciting.

It is unclear why this implication arises - the words themselves "you only live once' are naked and don't have any power. Yet, hidden within the meme is the implied integration with the collective horde.

YOLO is more or less the anthesis of the phrase Always Be Yourself, in my opinion. Always Be Yourself is a stupid phrase in the sense that you cannot be anything other than yourself, but it implies a loyalty to your own noble ideals at any cost.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:11 pm

"Let's ban guns" - Said no black ever. (except Obama.)

"Give more power to the State" - Said no black ever. (except Obama.)

Blacks=tribalists.

There are two types of tribalists, northern types (Northern Native americans) savages, and Mayan types (cannibals.)

Blacks are either noble savages or savage cannibals.

Blacks strike with more fury against tyranny than any other race. While whites do silent actions, blacks make grand speeches. While Timothy McBay is piling up fertilizer, Blacks are saying "God Damn America." Blacks are the savage cheerleaders, who give team spirit.

Though, to be fair, America in of itself is a good ideal, it stands for nobility and freedom from tyranny, although it at this current stage in its development that ideal has inverted on itself.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:37 pm

All are tribalist, either by genes or else through ideals (or combined).

Blacks are full of loud talk but only in a system supportive of their security and privilege. And never can a nigger be equal to Noble. Niggers are tyranny from within as are mongrels; the culture and poverty and tyranny, in degenerate context, they produce is due to their genetic impotence (or potency to destroy); desiring our standards yet at the same time desiring to destroy those making it possible.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:06 pm

It is also said that niggers function better as a large mass. But this is not the case, niggers will inevitably form smaller groups if the group gets to large, resulting on black on black violence.

Whites, on the other hand, are commonly seen at concerts, woodstock festivals, and rave mobs. Whites are the ones comfortable at large groups, conventions, mobs, etc. We can see this overt tendency in whites, while black's universal tendency for religion is more inward (the black woman's personal relationship with god.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:13 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
All are tribalist, either by genes or else through ideals (or combined).

Blacks are full of loud talk but only in a system supportive of their security and privilege. And never can a nigger be equal to Noble. Niggers are tyranny from within as are mongrels; the culture and poverty and tyranny, in degenerate context, they produce is due to their genetic impotence (or potency to destroy); desiring our standards yet at the same time desiring to destroy those making it possible.

This is exceptionally evident when a negro of exceptional high taste arises from the niggers. Anything the negro does is deemed traitorous and "white'. This is evidenced in the movie "Malcolm". Negro geeks with above average intelligence were hunted down by the nigger gangs. Pastimes such as Manga, which are decidedly Japanese, are deemed as "white".(It's All Decidedly White To The Undiscerning Eye, or "It's All White To Me".) So, the amorphism of the crabs still applies.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:12 pm

I suppose, as an American, I was raised to find value in the dollar, in money. Money was to be the most liquid and reliable asset to securing and investing in your future. So, at the threat of economic collapse, I had no idea where I was going to invest that would survive catastrophe and help me in a penniless world. The solution lies in material things. Converting the representation of value into actual value as much as is wise. Specifically, invest in the self - health, nutrition, fitness and skills/discipline. 

This was not so obvious to me. The pursuit of money for its own sake or for future "security" had always bothered me. Especially the "wisdom" of the latter. If unrest is such that the money is losing its charm, as the new generation becomes digital and pursues value outside the system (online), it ceases being a valuable or reliabe resource. It's not without utility right now, but if you are to secure yourself against the possibility of collapse, a focus needs to be on more than just the capitalist god called money.

This awareness, from an acceptance of the possibility of collapse, may account for those who do or do not accept individualistic behavior. The liberal, the statist douchebros, nihilists galore, have never considered the possible collapse of the system... and to what degree they have, it is not a matter of adaptation to them but one of immense rage and anger, in an attempt to salvage the state that protects them.

Through this realization or acceptance of possibility, perhaps those misguided nobler ones can come to see how selfishness is not only to their own benefit - but in preparation for collapse, they better prepare themselves to help others when it occurs. Those who refuse belligerently to see even the possibility of such collapse are, of course, either going to become upset at the suggestion or act as if nothing in the world is cracking - that all is fine and you are somehow misguided,  ignorant or dull/retarded for believing or even considering the possibility of otherwise and preparing for it. Here, the authoritarian nature is shown on full display. Behind their raised chin and dismissal is a pussy like growl and hiss if you should ever insist against them it is true.
Back to top Go down
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 5:37 am

With the modern mind being confronted by the chaos of nature, the inevitable reality, shattering the sheltering, a clear self-destructive denial ensues..has natural selection ever been so personal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next