Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:01 pm

We've learned many interesting things by reading a single thread in that den of dim-wits.

The first thing we've learned is that if I say humans have a higher creative potential than apes, or any other known species, what I am really saying is that I, personally, am taking credit for all human creativity.

The second thing we've learned is that evolution has essentially no effect on humans anymore....or at least we are 99% immune to evolution.
Man is now almost totally self-determining.
He can now nurture himself upwards...or rather not at all, because he is the pinnacle, or 99% on the top of all possible intelligence.

And because we have 99% detached ourselves from evolution, from nature and natural selection, we are no longer evolving....we have stopped evolving, intellectually.
We've reached a 99% pinnacle where we can now decide our own potential.
On this pinnacle we find levelling....we can all attain the same level on the top, on the absolute top.
Intelligence no longer offers an advantage, therefore, we can all learn it.
Being smart can be learned, therefore women no longer have to select mates using their intelligence as a factor.    
Natural selection no longer applies because there's nothing except 1% and some minor cosmetics left to be selected.
We have essentially almost reached the absolute.

If we came across an alien race, let's say, with a 300+ I.Q. and technologies we can't even imagine, it would only take us a few years of nurturing to match them.

The third thing we've learned is that learning how to imitate, how to follow instructions, and recipes, so as to copy another mind's mental processes, and its creativity, is exactly the same as innovating, as creativity, as thinking of something nobody has before.
Therefore the children of a dumb cow, like Kriswest, are all potential Einsteins.

So, the Negros have us beat.
They inherit superior genes for running and we inherit nothing but cosmetics and things easily nurtured into an individual.
Caucasians, once, more fall to the back.
We inherited nothing which cannot be taught to apes and dumb cows, but other races, those wronged by Europeans, inherited all the things Europeans cannot nurture into their genes.
So, you see folks, despite us thinking that we are superior in intellectual potentials because of our past, our inheritance, we are, in fact, inferior.
Especially European males...because females can match them in all things, except running, of course, and weight lifting, and all those animal trivialities.
Mentally, our entire creative genius is no more than learning and nurturing...because understanding is the same as knowing.

Yes the tabula rasa, despite what Pinker says, is a fact...and we've heard it stated, matter-of-factly, by a dumb cow, discussing shit she cannot fathom, with her bovine herd members on ILP.

Woe to us all.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Steven Pinker, and many others say the nature vs. nature balance is 60% nature....40% nurture....Logical to assume that the sum of all previous nurturing, centuries upon centuries of nurturing contained in the genetic code, would be more determining that a single lifetime.

A dumb cow says it's 99% nurturing and 1% nature.

Guess who I'm going to take seriously.  
No, not the one who said that eye-color was not inherited from your parents, but someone who actually has a brain above that of an ape.
A stupid retard can only equate anything concerning race with rednecks with shotguns and Union Jacks on their pick-up trucks...and he sells drugs and is proud of fucking stupid cunts who will fuck anyhting for blow....

Heisman equated the Union with Normans, and the northern Yankees with the outcrops of Anglo-Saxon defeatism...

Guess who I will take seriously and who I will use as evidence of western decay?

At some point engaging the common retard is worthless.
His/Her only value is as a specimen...an example of a socioeconomic and cultural phenomenon which is increasing in numbers and should be studied like one studies any viral strain.
For those taking them seriously or thinking they can change them....let me say this....

If nurture is truly more determining than inherited nature, than the sum of all past nurturing, then prove it.
Make a retard, like them, think rationally.  

Man intervenes upon nature and creates pollution.
We know of the usual material, chemical, air pollution, but how many of us know of the genetic pollution?

I ask you...can you, in one generation, or so, take a polluted, chemically infused, landscape, and turn it into a lush forest?
How much plastic can you recycle?

For now, I am done with those turds.
After weeks with their smell and watching them gurgle up from the cesspools, I need some fresh air.

Notice...
Only_Humean seems tolerant of these posts, full of arbitrary statistics (99% vs 1% for no apparent reason), and anti-Evolution Theory declarations, yet if you post something with an opposing slant, but full of logic, and well-reasoned arguments, then he will demand absolute certainty from you.
His demand for absolute evidence and proof rises in proportion to how much he likes and agrees with you.
If you flatter him, you can be as dumb as an ox, and he'll give you a pass...but insult his deepest core and see how fast he will demand you satisfy his highest standards, though he himself cannot meet his own challenge.  
The making of a true Modern hypocrite, in charge of defending his own kind.  

A dumb cow, spewing bullshit, like what Kriswest posts on ILP, almost daily, and what Stew-yrespects, because he's the castrated dick that still aches for a reunification with his testicles, is all good, because even if absurd it falls within a common world-view, and it does not challenge anything in any important way.

Last edited by Satyr on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:33 am

Well, the rounds of trash like schizo-smears, stuart-li'l, kris, and such stunted bores are thrown out for dirty laundry and hung to dry, Fixed Cross is poking for attention...
Sorry Ecce, you have to do it alone there; beautiful butterflies come out of cocoons, but the retards there never broke out, infesting like spineless worms...
If someone at ILP had even half a vertical vertibrae somewhere, they would atleast set up a temporary sub-forum to an uncensored debate. Try to suggest. Mr.Carleas can write about how ILP guideline is not about attacking the individual but dealing with his/her ideas,,, while schizo-smears can continue to do exactly that - I mean, he can just "laugh" at the mention of someone saying "simulacrum" or say "nevermind" or police around proses for Kantian uniformity and that's somehow a "challenging argument".

All this has been addressed before. Cowards talk to themselves,, I mean no one stopped Stuart-li'l from coming here to cast his criticism of whatever problem he has of the Nihilism or Race issue, yet he rambles there like he's someone dignified who's done it all - this is the luna-tick who created a sock-puppet here for no reason at all, and then went on ILP accusing every other new member of being satyr or lyssa or whatever...  what a crazy idiot, not to mention a hypocrite.

After all that waltz,

Fixed is the guy who I went reading after for his nice little N. corner over at Before the Flight forum [so apt Apaosha!]; him and Parodites and the Daimonic paradigm sounded interesting...,,, but turns out,, he is the dude advising on man/woman relationship, when he cannot even Acknowledge the Fact I am a woman, a different person - certainly not Satyr - who most certainly is no troll.

Fixed prefers lesbian culture to homosexuals...

Fixed talks of value ontology when he cannot even discriminate man from woman, or thinker from troll... good luck to him!

Fixed Crass talks of tolerance and relationships, while straitjacketing Satyr's avatar in the name of "Respect"...
Fixed found the title "goat" very shameful and not deserving of one of satyr's stature or so he said... but,,,, don't jaundiced eyes see yellow everywhere?
The Daimonic Silenus was a Goatman, no? Apparently not to Fixed...
He felt embarassed on satyr's behalf... and just... HAD TO ban him... the condescension was just amusing.
He preaches tolerance and importance of cultivating dialogue and relationships on ILP and bans people for just over half a day at his own...

Lastly, Fixed blabbed something on ILP about being banned from KT by Satyr for not replying to me or something - most absurd, ridiculous thing. Inactive users over 6 months are regularly deleted, and he was prob. one among those many.
No one here exercises such personal vindictive motives.
Believe it or not, that's upto him.

Who's next?

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*

Last edited by Lyssa on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:53 am

Was Fixed banned?
What moniker did he use here?

I loved the revenge though.
It was delicious.
Also that disappointed nod to apaosha..."He's an idiot but I expected more from you, dude". 
Evil or Very Mad 

These days I'm pretending to be a female to "troll" poor Purple Dragon.
It's either Satyr or Joker, 'cause we are the same.
I am all about anarchism.
Maybe Joker is another one of my trolling personas... Shocked 

I'm all over the place.
Half the members, including you dear Lyssa - sorry to break it to you in public - are me.
I know this...you know this - obviously since we are one person, and now everyone knows this.  
I'm also a half-Greek, castrated once I made a girl cry....half a man without her...which would make me a quarter of a man, since I am half-goat.
I have latent homosexual tendencies....and own a restaurant, because I can cook.

I am a racist, sexist, and overall sad and bitter one-quarter man, who somehow lost his MOJO because I don't pander to cunts.
I am only 1% determined by my genes and 99% the product of my dysfunctional upbringing...mother never loved me.  

I am also half the monikers associated with KT on ILP...so I'm spread thin.
A little devil peaking through the underbrush.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:03 am

The arbitrary mathematics of stupidity...and pulling numbers out of your distended arse:

If humans are 99% self-determined, the products of nurture, and chimpanzees share 96% of human genes, theeeeeen....

Chimps are roughly 94%-95% self-determined, or the product of nurturing....therefore with the proper, edumucation, and a stupid cow raising them, a chimp can be raised to be 94% human.
 Twisted Evil 

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:31 am

Another specimen of Modernity...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Begging for acceptance from those he can relate to, but does not know.
We can sense the desperation, the need, pulsating in the text.

"illogical"..."unsound"...."unfounded" are descriptions of what troubles this poor soul.
What is founded, logical, sound, is what offers him a grounding, gives him hope, accepts him into its loving embrace.
Emotion becomes the judging faculty.

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:18 am

For the the almost pure nurture theory for humans to be the case, the human brain would have to evolve to a certain point with a bias towards nature - to ensure the development towards higher intelligence. And then it reaches a point where the selection process is not based on the genetics of the person in question but it starts to become a matter of education.
If there is no selection pressure of any kind applied to the mind produced by the brain, because not being a part of the body and not a thing of genetics, which the almost pure nurture argument implies, then how does the brain continue to stay fit? We are not even talking about becoming smarter with each generation but about maintaining the current level of intelligence and creation of self-awareness. The brain as physical part of the body must deteriorate in such a 99% nurture scenario. And it does…

What is selected for in increasingly artificial environments is malleability. Having no sense of innate self, no pride, just surrender and duplicity, a less clear sense of self, a hazy fever dream of self.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:40 am

I ask you...should I place my confidence on these videos or on the ramblings of a dumb cow, and a typical modern American hip-hop, retard, in his thirties but with the psychology of a teenager, and so desperate for pussy he reeks of it?

Or...should Stew-y, the dick with no testicles that went away causing Satyr to lose his internet mojo, and his clan of cunts, be my support group?

I need help deciding.

queen

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:49 am

Normally nobody would give a shit what a dumb-cow and a hyper-masculine man-child have to say on any matter....natural selection would take care of things, but in this age where sheltering is a part of the equation, and dumbing-down is how institutions enforce their control, this is becoming a threatening epidemic.

If nobody says anything, of it some misdirected sense of compassion or some social rule of politeness stays our tongues and we remain silent, then much more will be lost.
Humouring the retards, ignoring them, will not make them go away....they vote, they are manipulated with ease....and all of us must face the consequences of this.

Studying them can help us construct a response, something to protect the core of what it means to be human, rather than simply pretending to be humanitarian.

A preliminary step towards determining a more effective course of action is to analyze the environment, the situation.
Hypocrisy is definitely a part of it...because some of us know that this altruism is really selfish, an indirect egotism, but if we do not expose it then it will become convincing to those few who still have a chance to break free from its siren call.

This is a war, people....a war like no other.
Politeness, civility, does not work against the zombies, the brain-dead.

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:56 pm

There is potential out there and that potential nudged with a few core ideas and values which oppose the official party line will over time naturally move away from the confused center. Words like racist and sexist are starting to become meaningless the more often they are muttered without reason to back it up.

The more clear there is an understanding of what and why the enemy is enraged the more calm and in control our side can be and the more polarizing we are. Slowly convincing those who are capable of reason, yet who are unaware of what is happening around them.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:05 pm

Satyr wrote:
Normally nobody would give a shit what a dumb-cow and a hyper-masculine man-child have to say on any matter....natural selection would take care of things, but in this age where sheltering is a part of the equation, and dumbing-down is how institutions enforce their control, this is becoming a threatening epidemic.

If nobody says anything, of it some misdirected sense of compassion or some social rule of politeness stays our tongues and we remain silent, then much more will be lost.
Humouring the retards, ignoring them, will not make them go away....they vote, they are manipulated with ease....and all of us must face the consequences of this.

Studying them can help us construct a response, something to protect the core of what it means to be human, rather than simply pretending to be humanitarian.

A preliminary step towards determining a more effective course of action is to analyze the environment, the situation.
Hypocrisy is definitely a part of it...because some of us know that this altruism is really selfish, an indirect egotism, but if we do not expose it then it will become convincing to those few who still have a chance to break free from its siren call.

This is a war, people....a war like no other.
Politeness, civility, does not work against the zombies, the brain-dead.

One reason why those like schizo-smears get emotional and get irked at the drop of your name or anything resembling your position is because you have never given up. Perhaps they expected the shouts of the majority would drown out, Tire Out, a single voice/few single voices... but Satyr takes no name of giving back and fighting on the same sttupidity they try to keep asserting.

You've argued tirelessly without going insane!

And that gnaws at their nerves.

Its why its become so "cultic".

Although I agree with you, for me, the only other response can be double your arsenal,,, build better, build stronger,- they will have to come here to attempt to knock out what frightens them.

Real examples - d63, Schmoe, Luna-li'l...

All three beginning with similar lines - they came to study your Feminization "out of curiosity" in the "hope of learning", but their "individuality" "could not accept" your premise, conclusions, etc.
Its not curiosity; they feared you touched some aspect that threatened the comfortable deceptions they tell themselves.
They credit you for your "intelligence" that has "gone astray" though...

Sometimes minding your business can be the smartest, effective, and dangerous reply you can give to such specimens-swarms.

The ER was such a frame.
Those who couldn't affirm the full weight of the world and their fate in that cosmic picture would kill themselves at their own pace...

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:53 pm

I consider it my duty to defend reality.
Too much has been lost in the name of politeness, civility and political-correctness.
Enough is enough.
You allow imbeciles to think they are making sense, and they grow bold.

I repeat and repeat because not one of them has offered any challenge other than the usual, the typical, the predictable.
I've even posted things on their predictability...their methods.  It's interesting to me.
Like studying any other species, only this one can nasty.

At this point others have taken up the torch...and I'm pulling back, wanting to recede into the background.
My thread Lakonizein was an attempt to become more obscure, less of a target.
My original intent has been relatively successful...I have nothing else to accomplish but share my views only with the that can think and can understand them without emotion and stupidity clouding their minds.

The herd find it hard to accept that there are so many who agree with me.....
It's come to the point where they see me behind every persona. I am everywhere...
They cannot think of another possibility as to why my opinions resonate and why others are repeating them fearlessly.  

Hard to believe but I've been at this for over ten years....I started waaaaay back on KillDevilHill forums.
It was the first place that banned me, and I wasn't has aggressive back then as I became later on.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:59 am

Don't know why but the gang of imbeciles, the ingroup, has stopped offering us those deep insights into race, and humanity.
It's a shame.

On a sidenote, I did learn, today, that insightfoul, Imbe-Sil, and Eyes, are one individual...just like I, Lyssa, and Jok...I mean, never mind.
Thank the gods that has been cleared up.
Can't tell you how much sleep I've lost trying to figure out the important stuff, like that.
Since the day before yesterday, I can't stop worrying about Torn-Annus.
Where is he?
Is he healthy?
What about his child?
Has he started the end of the world yet?
Does he hate Canadians?

Is he the product of 1% bad genes or 99% bad upbringing?
Another innocent victim of society.
Mooooooooooooooo

When will the madness end?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:10 am

Imbesil wrote:
I just got a PM on ILP from Stuart trying to get me to come back to ILoveGossipAndInaneAntiPhilosophy.com with some more of the same bullshit that made me want to leave.
Thought I'd check out this place to help try and figure out where the hell it came from. Seems like he's fabricating some new stupid rumour to waste everyone's time with, that I have other accounts.

How retarded do you have to be to think I'm either insightfoul, one of the shittest thinkers I've ever had the misfortune to encounter, or eyes, who lives on the other side of the fucking world and nowadays just fritters away his time scurrying around in rabbit-holes of conspiracy theory and anti-semitism?

I know none of you care, nor should you, but I have *some* pride and refuse to be lumped in with the unworthy. I'm Silhouette and only Silhouette over there and only Imbecil over here.
Should be obvious enough. Just wanted to clear that up.
You will always be an Imbesil for us, dear friend.
One of the biggest.

But why do you deny that I am you, and that I am using your moniker to toy with the retard-farm?
Come clean.
They all know we are all one....unified in our essence as human beings.
Love yourself/ourselves.

Admit it, this forum is populated by 99% of Satyr's personas.
It's the 99% of my self-determining nature.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:17 am

Everywhere a woman turns she feels emotion, she perceives feelings.
All interactions must be understood from an emotional perspective, explained using love, hate, rage, pity, love, envy...love...etc.
Did I mention love?  

She listens to an opinion which she can only grasp using her feelings, and then tries to understand it using the only way she can, by trying to figure out its emotional content.
Everything she hears is about an interest, founded on a base, animal, emotion...and at the same time she sells herself as enlightened rationalism.
When something contradicts her own emotional investments she must understand its emotional appeal, its advantage to the source.

So, all opinions on humans which are not flattering, or that challenge the popular delusions, must be explained using an emotional benefit.

This is her nature.
She needs it to feel relevant. Her only source of pride is in evoking, in the other, some hypothetical emotion....her power is found in her ability to stir emotions.
This total dependence on automatic reactions is her most endearing flaw. She loses her mystique, and becomes predictable, when all she knows and understands is emotionally founded.
And because it is so dominant in her psyche she must think it is the same for all, and to the same degree.
When it is not she must consider hypocrisy or illness as an explanation...or some other evil motive.
She then projects her own feelings upon the alien otherness, to make it, once more, comprehensible...and less of a source of anxiety.

The boyish, man-child, sort, uses cynicism and humour, to reduce the other's alien nature into something base, something it can draw near and approach.  

Feminization of Mankind.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:38 am

I guess its a matter of priorities and motives.

If I were a dog breeder and I wanted to breed the fastest or strongest or smartest breed, I would select accordingly.
I would not rely on chance to bring those qualities about, particularly when I bred dogs within a manmade controlled environment.

If my motive was to breed passive mongrels indistinguishable from one another, and easy to handle, I would breed accordingly, mixing, selecting for passivity, tolerance, simplicity of perception.

Intelligence is a heightened, more discriminating, less controllable trait.
Sense of self, self-consciousness, is resistant to integration, to harmony using uniformity as its method.
When I say I am aware, I perceive, I mean I perceive divergence, I can discriminate between two seemingly similar objects....and so my selection, my choices will be more precise, less able to tolerate the inferior from the superior.
For example...if I have no sensitivity in my palate drinking any wine, drinking vinegar, is good enough. I cannot perceive nuances in the wine and so any wine will do...mixing wines will do.
But if I am a connoisseur, if my palate is sensitive to nuances, then though I may be able to cope with an inferior wine, I would prefer, I PREFER, a better, more refined wine...and I certainly cannot stomach vinegar sold to me as wine.
And being one who can appreciate wines and their qualities, on a level the average palate cannot, I would be interested in how to cultivate fine wine....how to stress it, nurture it, select the best grapes to produce it.

You figure out the rest.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:55 pm

In the final, most basic, analysis, it all becomes a matter of quality.
All the crap about quantities subsides, leaving behind, for the few, the question of quality.

Do you want to associate and identify with quantities or qualities?
Do you want your love, loyalty, friendship, your judgment, to mean something?
Do you want to think, or to feel....and why are the two separate?

When you die, with whom do you wish to be associated with - what ideas, what ideals, what memes?

If you choose a dumb cow, a stupid modern shallow fuck, who both contradict their own delusional ideals, then so be it.
Stay as you are, where you are.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Most imbeciles, assume, presume, that indifference manifests in a disconnection.
They, directed by a premise based on a superficial knowledge of self, assume that true indifference, like pure deference, must produce a total disconnection.

Taking themselves as an example, they conclude that all interest must be the result of dependence on a very superficial corporeal level.

What if indifference was only about the repercussions of an activity, which would include engagement?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:20 pm

What must be evaluated, as soon as possible, is to not take seriously the ramblings of a cow, or a modern imbecile still harping over pussy and making money, so that you do not lose precious time on imbeciles, domesticated manimals, and modern degenerates.

If you do so, then you should expect to be judged on the company that you keep.

Time is the most precious thing you have.
Use it sparingly and with an expectation of an equal or superior return...otherwise you are squandering it on cows and manimals.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Do not be afraid of telling them what you think of them.
Leave no books open, no debts unpaid.

Let them know what you think of them and why.
Give them the full cost of existence, or let them die believing they meant shit and tht what they had to say was valuable beyond a base, animal, existence.

Do not let your compassion dissuade you from exposing them...
Remember...it is they, not you, who go looking for a reality they cannot deal with.
It is they, not you, who go looking for wisdom, for "sophia"...and do not firgive them their trepasses.
Do not let them transmit the delusion to their calves, that they deserve, they are entitled to...anything.

Tell a stupid cow what she is....if she cannot defend her bovine assertions...and let a needy fag know what he is, if he cannot justify his needs.
If you do not, think of the future...think of the future generations that will have to confront their stupidity just because they were allowed to believe that they deserve shit.

Have some integrity.
Be human.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:34 pm

If you are genuinely interested in reality then know this....
It has little to do with you, your preferences, your reactions, your emotions.

How you cope with truth has little to do with it.  

If you are not interested in reality, but only what soothes you, what gives you hope, what satisfies your needs, then what the hell are you doing exploring it, calling yourself a friend of sohpia (philosopher) when you are a COWARD, A WEAKLING A FUCKIN' BOVINE MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR SEXUAL ORGANS AND YOUR DIGESTIVE TRACK?

Do yourself a favour and seek out those like you....those who will fill your empty anus, vagina or empty your engorged testicles.
Fuck off.

Keep top your own kind and do not pretend you are interested in anything more than relieving yourself.

Reality, the world, is not about you, so much as you are about it.

Go to church, to some New Age self-help meeting...do not concern yourself with anything approaching reality if you expect it will be easy, flattering and full of solutions.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:44 pm

I often think to myself:
"What the hell are you doing seeking knowledge, understanding, when all you are interested in is self-help, easy, flattering solutions?"

Why do you expect, flattery, respect, when it is YOU, who went looking?
Did anyone go to a synagogue, a Church, a temple, wanting to enlighten the bovine herd in there?
Did anyone try to convert you, instead of you going on-line to spread the "word"?
Did anyone care about you, you stupid cows of the world?

NO.

It is you, YOU, who went looking, expecting but not fully aware of what you might find.
What do you deserve, now?

Shall we comfort you, give you hope, buy into your misconceptions before you got here?
Are we, all, obliged to respect you?

WHY?

It is YOU who came looking.

What does it matter, to us, what you expected?
What does it matter to reality, the world, which we try to find, what a moron, like you, needed?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Did anyone tell you to go out there looking for weakness or ignorance, to unleash your personal ailments yon?

NO!!!

Did anyone tell you to go out there and kill, make someone suffer, challenge the herd?

No!!!!

But it is they who come to you.
They come searching, needing, looking.

Will you hold back, not giving them the full extent of your understanding?  
Will you allow your motions, social upbringing, to save them from what you had to deal with?

Did you or did they, go looking?

Did you enter a synagogue, a Church a New Age institution?
Did you go looking for a challenge, a confrontation?
Did you go to them with an absolute TRUTH?!

No....fuckin' NO!!!!

Then why are you holding back?
Why are you being respectful and humble and careful...when they did not do so?
It is THEY who came here with an absolute TRUTH, a popular belief....you did not go to them...they came to YOU!!!

Let them know, now that they came.
They did not take heed, they did not care, they were not humble....why are you?

A cow came before you declaring her similarity to you...you did not go to her....she came to YOU.
Right there, and then, you know she needs something.
An imbecile came on-line pretending to be this and that....before you. you did not go to him he came to YOU.

You already know they need something from you.
What is it?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Let me give you an example. because I like talking with tangible examples, and not so much with theories and abstractions.

Take the cow Kriswest, on ILP.
She comes here looking for something.
we cannot know what or why - let us avoid the details of her behavior for now - but that she comes here, suffices to expose a need in her.
Did anyone go looking for the myriads of dumb cows out there?
No.

no, she came here.
She came here repeating the same shit you will hear out there, from the many cows, like her, who never go on-line to challenge or to seek anything.
Why?
Already we know she needs something she cannot find out there, even if what she spews out is common, popular, every day...something every single one of us can hear from any stupid cow out there.
Already we know something about this dumb cow...even if she will not admit it or know of it herself.

Despite believing in the exact same shit every other bovine, out there, brays, she comes here....she lacks something.
There is something, out there, she is dissatisfied with.

She is surrounded by cows, like her, bulls, bovines of every stripe, and still it is not enough....neither for her or for a shit-Smears.

Why?

They claim to be 'happy", they repeat the same shit you hear everyday from every cow and bullshitter ourt there, so why do they come here?
Do we go there?
Do we look for them, though they are the majority, though they repeat the common?
No.

They've already exposed themselves by coming here.

They repeat how happy, satisfied, content they seemingly are, but they are HERE, looking, seeking....exposing a dissatisfaction.
We already know they are lying...all that remains is to find out how much, to what extent.

They want to expose themselves and they do...given time.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:44 pm

Always give her that masculine incline...towards the ideal, the heaven, the yet to be.
Always make her sacrifice worth-while.

When you want to say "I want to fuck you" say "I want to make love to you".
When you want to say "I"....say "we".

When you want to say "my" say "our".

The more indoctrinated the woman is the more pretext you'll have to apply...not because of her, but to harmonize her nature, her ideal, her modernity, with the real, her nature, her primal past.

She wants you to fuck her silly, like a beast, like a brute...but you'll have to cloud it in pretext, in modern jargon, in verbal bullshit.
This is why the common European loves the Nigger male.
europeans, on average, have been indoctrinated into the modern bullshit...then nigger, being obtuse, remains immune to rhetoric and words...and European female love him.
He plays along with her modern bullshit, if it means he gets to use her like a common whore...and nobody will know of it.
She loves it, despite herself.  

She wants you to use her, for your own pleasure, because this is her pleasure, but governed by the modern silliness, she'll demand, from you, to satisfy her ambiguous needs.
do not buy into this.
She wants orgasms, when these are tied into yours.
In this the opposite is being sold as the norm.
A man must abide by a female's orgasms.
Lies!!!
She feels validated by your desire.
She wants to feel like a female, to come in contact with her own nature, her identity, but she must go through the proxy of her training, her modern edumucation...she must harmonize her nature, her reality, with her future, her ideal, her currency.
She wants to give herself to you, but she is told she must exact a price.
If she insists...fuck her, move on....settle for masturbation.

The price is too high....
Learn to be independent...face the costs.
Or pay the price.

It's up to you...because I, as an individual behind this Satyr moniker, could not care less.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 pm

The typical, douche-bag, modern, hypocrite, has already laid the ground to deny his earlier insinuations.
Having no courage to actually say anything definite, to argue on behalf of any idea(l), he quickly changes his mind, reverts direction...he becomes a conservative, when once he was a liberal, or a liberal when once he was conservative.
He, being modern, being a simpleton, coward, can be all things in all times....this is what makes him a quintessential Modern.... modern as in current, most immediate, up-to-date.
He has no integrity no character...he adapts... he progresses...one moment this, the other that.
He is feminine.... Feminization of Mankind.
If born in an Islamic modern setting, he is a devout Muslim....in Salem he burns witches, in China he is Buddhist... in the Middle Ages, in Europe, he believes in Christ, in North America he is a spirit walker... he is all things in all times.
He has no mind, he adopts, adapts... he is flexible, progressive, malleable.
He is a computer waiting programming... a blank slate willing to imitate, to regurgitate, to parrot anything, in any time.

The Modern is not of a time, he is of any time, in any place.
Complex?
Hardly... he, like any female, is empty mystique....if you do not listen to his words, the bullshit he's learned to spew as an ink-stain, and you observe his activities, he is simpler than simple... he is, in fact, a simpleton.
He changes opinions; he remains aloof, ambiguous to retain this option.
He never takes a stand, unless he is standing behind another, because he wants a pathway to escape, when his chosen power-of-association source proves to be wanting.
He speaks in reference, in deference, not because he understands, or respects, or appreciates, but only because he fears and wants to remain forever detached.

Know why a common modern douche-bag can remain cynical, and detached?
Because he invests in nothing, for any long term.
He is shallow, and so forever disconnected from the past, or from any future possibility.
He can afford to be indifferent, un-invested, because he's never committed to anything.
He's never chosen and fought, tooth and nail, for anything.

His liberality is found in his liberal loyalties... one moment this, the other that, today on this side, tomorrow on that – adaptation.
No reliability, no integrity, no loyalty, no dependability... no survival outside the protective sphere of modernity.
He is an infant forever.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:48 am

This is just too good

Notice the quote Ecclesiastes responds to. Full of bluster, pretenses, bragging...words.
Nothing to show, but a lot to declare.

Reminds me of ImbeSil.
All that "I am smart"...."I am an intellectual"...."I am this and and I am that...." and nothing, zero, nada, to show for it.

In fact their entire performances for years, has been slightly above average.
More so for the shit-Smear.
Can you find one example, one post, which would justify those claims?
Please, anyone...a link to one post that would prove a 150 I.Q.
I can't.
I can find plenty that justify the opposite: that we are dealing here with a mediocre intellect, who simply regurgitates the popular and is more interested in impressing, being liked, being accepted.

But has he not proven to be a braggart and a liar?
Is this not what he is proud of, that he can pull the wool over imbeciles in his American world?

They throw I.Q. points around like beads during the Mardi Gra.

A declarative statement is one that asserts without accompanying evidence, or asserts with no accompanying argument, no reasoning....nothing but words insinuating, declaring, implying, inflating.
If it is contradicted by the evidence it becomes the opposite of what it intended: it intends to impress, and to intimidate, so as to avoid having to display - like puffing up your chest before a bigger man - but, instead, it exposes how pitiful, weak, insecure the person is.

Bragging usually hides an insecurity concerning what is being bragged about.
A man bragging about his sexual exploits is most certainly insecure in that area.
A mind bragging about his physical prowess feels weak.
A mind bragging about how smart it is, is most certainly not sure of it itself.    

In my experience, on-line, those who are quick to throw out their, hypothetical, I.Q. scores, are usually amongst the simplest, stupidest forum dwellers out there.
The act itself is absurd and childish.
The method involves implanting a possibility, using repetition.
Reputation via repetition ....smoke-and-mirrors.
Such psychologies repeat what they wish to be seen as, even if they cannot offer any evidence for it.
They hope that by repeating it something will remain.

They, without knowing it, expose themselves.

Another example is how these turds throw the "racist" and the "sexist" word around....or how they use the words "fear" and "love" casually, like popping candies.
They have nothing to offer in the form of a rational argument, so they go the easy route: they use an emotional term, and they repeat it, hoping that some of the social stigma, the stain, will remain.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:47 am

Consider this method, I just noticed it on ILP, and you'll know who I am speaking about:

The allusion that "high volume" is not indicative of quality...which is true.
But it is also true that the opposite is not a given either.

Many of the thinkers we respect as being wise, have produced works using many words...pages and pages of reasoning justifications, explanations.
Can we discount them as irrelevant using the "high volume is not indicative of substance", method?
No.

Being laconic, is not an indication of substance either...in most cases it is an attempt to avoid exposure.
The Spartans, known for their terse remarks, and from whom we get the term "laconic" were also protecting something by not being verbose.

So, what is the intent in repeating this statement, using different words each time?

Let's say a mind is bland, dull, stupid, but it wishes to nurture the opposite image, to receive attention, particularly female attention.
If it speaks too much it exposes its own simplicity, its own mediocrity.
If it uses humour, cynicism, sprinkled it with some intellectual jargon, without actually having to explain anything...in fact avoiding it when pressured, then the image is reinforced.

For a dim-wit learning a few technical terms, alluding to knowledge, and then backing off, offering some excuse, is a perfect method for impressing the gullible.

If such a mind dares, from time to time, to speak more than it ought to, it is quickly exposed a sa simpleton...and reverts back to the one-liners and the insinuating words.

It uses the idea that a mind of substance uses few words to express its ideas, to hide its own lack of substance. It uses it to hide the fact that it is regurgitating, repeating, pretending.

A note on laconic versus verbosity methods of expression:
It depends on your intended audience....in other words intention is key.
If you focus on a select few then few words are required...if yuor intended audience is wider, then more detailed explanations are necessary to bring the other up-to-speed, to raise him to understanding what is being said.

And, if your intent, your motive, is to hide your own stupidity, then, again, few words are important to prevent being exposed.

The value of the technique cannot escape anyone's attention.

It first discredits someone for being thorough in his explanations of his positions, and it alludes to substance which cannot be presented but only implied as existing, also explaining why he dares not speak much exposing his real intelligence.

Another fact to consider:
Verbosity can occur in time.
For example, someone may post a two page summation of his views and then not post for a week, whereas another may post trite nothings, daily, hourly, amassing content equal if not more than the first person's post.  

Simpletons, always neglect time as a factor., They like nurture and not nature, when nature is nothing more than accumulated, in time, nurturing....and when talking about verbosity they forget how many words they've posted over the years.
Their one or two sentence posts might say nothing because there is nothing in their brain except the simple...giving us pages, upon pages, of empty words.
Always perceive the frequency of a poster....what time he posts, in what threads he posts the most, what does he repeat...
His character is revealed.

"The Medium Is the message"

Do not focus on what he says, because a feminine mind does not say much.
Focus on actions.
If he declares this and that about himself, use his participation, his interactions, their details to figure him out despite himself.

If he announces an I.Q. of 150 for example, and talks about how a lot of words do not mean substance, skim through what he does say, all the pages of it, to find evidence of his claim.

does the evidence validate or does it contradict his declarative claim?

No words....actions.
Words are how moderns try to escape the reality, the past, their nature.
But they cannot....it IS them.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:00 pm

And this is the rogressivenes of the modern.
He doesn'r need to take a stand anywhere, on any matter.

One day he can defend liberal talking-points, with more passion than the average liberal, the next he';ll be declaring himself more conservative than the average conservative' one day he'll be calling anyone who says race are actual evolutionary stages in human development, a racist, he will mock him, and the next he'll be admitting that there are races but he was only saying that one should treat others nice.  

There's nothing he will not do to remain current with whatever group he happens to be participating within.
This is why he remains unambiguous, why he never actually says anything concrete, he never speaks much, why he always resorts to sarcasms,m, cynicism, innuendo.

He is all things in all times...he is always Modern, current, up-to-speed.

He has no morals, no principles, no personal values because this would mean he would have to defend them.
If he speaks on a matter, he uses deference to some authority, referencing some famous intellectual, some famous idea....he declares he never argues because he does not understand whatever position he is currently accepting as the most popular.
He has no interested reality outside of how it can be used to maintain his image.

He must remain fashionable, hip, "cool", in whatever circumstance he finds himself in.
He adopts the most modern, coolest, art-forms, the ones depicting the image he wishes to sell.

He is a manimal....his only real interest is his stomach and his testicles...one needs constant filling and the other emptying.
This makes him void....a Zombie...blind hunger.
Like an infant...a dog.

To cope he must inebriate himself, numb himself, so as to surrender to the moment.
He has no past, and the future is always fantastic.
This absence in him, this lack of substance, is what makes him flexible. He has no backbone, no principles, no values to protect...he is open to anything at any time. Knowledge for him is a form of creating a particular persona...philosophy a way of impressing the dumb-asses who are a bit beneath him in all of this.
He isn't interested in seeing and understanding the world, he is interested in enjoying it, and if others are a means of doing so then his interest in others begins and ends there.

Douche-bag, you say?
Yes.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:14 pm

What you must always remember about the common Modern douche-bag, or the common modern cow, is that (s)he comes at you from a position of weakness.
He feels afraid, empty, he seeks something to fill himself with, and he only settles for feeding his insatiable appetites.
He is always fighting a defensive war, a war against being recognized as what he feels he is.

This is why he uses humour, sarcasm, cynicism, which is why he never says anything definite or avoids speaking much on any subject he feels insecure about.
This is why he always attacks the other personally, using the very things he fears are true about him, and never the ideas.
This is why he brags, postures, declares...he is full of anxiety.

What if someone sees him for what he is?
What if the character he's cultivated to impress is discovered to be a sham?

He has nothing to fall back on...no family, no real friends, no love for women, no intimacy with anyone...
He feels lost....detached...because he both needs to disconnect from what he feels ashamed of, and is told to feel embarrassed about what he should look for identity in.
All he has is hope.
Usually a fantastic projection.

Hope and his overinflated, hyper-masculine, displays...some of which he pretends for so long that he begins to believe himself....relieving himself from the awareness of his real essence.
He becomes lost in pretence, and though he tells himself, and others, that he is happy, his every action, his every word exposes a deep misery.

Sponsored content

Forums - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next