Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Satyr on Mon May 05, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:25 pm

To see....full pupil.
Eight eyes...emotionless.
Death, animated.
The death stare - pitiless, cold, creeping crawling over surfaces in slow methodical movements.

Complexity in the apparent.
Beauty as bait.
Fragility as a pretense.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Spider58x, has saved by vids on YouTube.
Can someone tell me who it is?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:28 pm

Goat....or old-goat.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:44 pm

For the Retards
They Know who they Are

1- Describing the environment is not the same as complaining about it.
A description is not always positive, or flattering...in fact if it most always is then you might be a retarded coward.
This is also true when exploring self, in the quest to know yourself.
This is also true when discussing someone you care for.
You can love someone and still see the negative parts of his nature, not, even, desiring to change them...because it would make him/her a different person.

2- Describing the environment in a negative way, for humans, or for the particular person, does not mean one would want to change it.
True, for most to see and to admit the negative automatically means one wants to change it, but this is not so for everyone, particularly when one knows that the "negative" is necessary for you to be here, and for the world to be as it is.
To love yourself means you would not want to change anything about the world, because that would change you, or it may make you impossible.

3- The description is the starting point.
It makes a reaction, an intervention, trying to deal with what is being described, possible.
To gain the potential of altering what is perceived as negative you must begin with an honest and precise exploration of it.
To perceive the other, the world, as precisely and clearly as possible, is why exploration is a necessary first step towards change.

4- If one does not like what is being perceived one does not begin by wanting to change it, but by wanting to change self in relation to it.
One begins with what one knows the most - the self.
Only from this self knowledge can changing self, in relation to other, and/or changing other in relation to self be made possible.
Changing self is slow and laborious, and not always successful.
You adapt gradually, never completely, because as you adapt, altering self, the world is also altering.

5- If what confronts us as negative cannot be changed, and if one cannot adapt to it, then one does not dismiss it, or forget it, or deny its presence.
A coward does this.
One acknowledges it and copes the best one can.

6- The only one you have some control over is self. You guide yourself using your perceptions, and only offer advice to those you care for.
You do not impose your way as THE way, because that would make you an authoritarian, a cult leader, and/or a guru.
You either offer your self as an example to be emulated, or you offer your perspective, so as to inspire the other.
This is more true when dealing with individuals you do not give a shit about.

7- Not all individuals have the same strengths and weaknesses, in relation to the particular circumstances, therefore no one method applies to all.
What for one is complex and difficult, is, for the other, simple and easy.
Describing the circumstances, as best you can, from your perspective, should only be a way of testing said perspective, and/or it should only be a description of the circumstances, with no accompanying solution.
The one who hears your description and agrees with it is then burdened with the task of adapting himself to it.
If not, he or she, can do whatever the fuck (s)he wants with the description.

8- The universe is not a balance between positive and negative...only a naive imbecile would think so.
Therefore, the continuous focus on the positive, trying to escape, and to comfort self, is a way of remaining obtuse and infantile - retarded.
In a world of increasing entropy, and surrounded by morons with "positive" messages, and nothing more, to remind them of the "negative" is, if nothing else, a fuckin' duty for any rational being.
Sheltering and delusion can only protect you so much and for so long, before the cold hard truth of existence rapes you...as you pretend it isn't there.
Either prepare, or spread wide. Closing your eyes to reality will not make it go away.

9- Alluding to someone penis size, sex life, living conditions, bigotry, prejudice, his mental state, does not contradict his opinion.
Even if all that is said is fact, this still leaves the thesis unsoiled.
You can't destroy a perspective by calling the one who exposes you to it names.
Insults should follow after you've debunked his nonsense, not in place of doing so.
If you are unwilling or unable to do so then it is you who is the retard.

10 - Not all opinions can be immediately useful and gratifying, nor can they offer easy solutions.
An opinion is an objective assessment of an otherness...whether you benefit or not from this assessment.
This is called intellectual integrity.
Therefore, saying something negative about an otherness, does not mean the one doing so benefits from this.

11- To want to change otherness, or a circumstance, is a symptom of weakness, vulnerability, towards it.
The more obsessed and passionate you are about changing what you dislike, all the more weak you feel before it.

12- Hate can be psychoanalyzed to where all the negative aspects of it are exposed...but the same goes for love.
If you are going to explain away a perspective using such tactics then have the fuckin integrity to apply it to the things you are addicted to and you consider "positive".
If you can't, have the decency to admit you are a coward.

13- One accepts full responsibility not only for one's own actions and choices, no matter what the collateral effect and the unforeseen consequences might be, but one also accept full responsibility for actions and choices not his own.

14- The first person you blame when something negative happens to you, due to your actions or the actions of others, is yourself.
You accept your own culpability before you seek it in others.
If nothing else, it is you who placed yourself in a position to be affected by other and their actions.
Ignorance, and innocence, is not an excuse.

15- Every gain entails a loss; every loss entails a gain.
Losses, in time, will be more than gains...simply because of entropy and linear space/time.
The "positive" towards life, demands constant effort; the "negative" happens with no effort.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:21 pm

This is so hilarious I had to link to it here.

Nietzsche has become that character/caricature the modern uses to symbolize Traditionalism or aspects of pre-Socratic Hellenism, and/or Paganism.
We can say that he has become the poster-child of what has been called cthonic culture.
Nietzsche becomes Nietzscheanism, like Darwin becomes Darwinism when using Evolution Theory to apply to the species homo sapient and to human constructs, such as society, culture, etc.

It acquires that blanket emotional effect, words like "racist," or "racism", and/or "sexism," and/or "homophobia," and/or "Paternalism" has on the psychology of the typical modern mind.
We can all come up with many more such emotion inducing terms, but let's not digress.

Nietzsche, although simply modernizing very ancient ideas, all of which could be traced back to Heraclitus, and to Hinduism, and further back to the early Indo-European peoples, also known as Aryans (another dirty word), is the only source of information many of these "individuals" have about these ideologies or these memetic propositions.
Before Nietzsche moderns had no way of connecting themselves to that long-forgotten, by them, past.
They assume that Nietzsche invented these positions, and so he becomes a kind of bogeyman, an idol to be slandered, ridiculed and dismissed, so as to deal with those who idolize this very same idol.
A Jesus-like character.
Subsequently all who agree, or have knowledge of this past, are automatically referred to the only source they know of....which is Nietzsche, and nobody else.
He was, after all, the sharpest and most eloquent speaker to recall this not so forgotten past.

Of course we get the usual psychological insults, and patronizing assaults, which pretend to be dealing with the ideas, but are really circumventing them to attack the personalities proposing these ideas.
A blanket character assassination that begins with the characters rather than the concepts - a mass ad hominem assault.

I was, at first, confused by the term "Nietzschean," when I first encountered it, given the man's own positions about idols and followers, but then I came across the Sauwelios types, then I, sort of, understood how an idea can be contradicted by the ones seduced by it.
Later I came across the Contra-Nietzsche  types, who idolized by antagonizing...like when Christians validate Satan by rejecting him, turning him into a seductive character for all who think Christians are retards.

The average Modern's despair when facing the reality of existence can be understood.
Nature can be cruel, when using human moral standards to define her.
The Modern needs to put a face on the concept to make sense of it, and to then slander and dismiss it.
For the average Modern, Nietzsche insights on human nature, and on the emergence of a particular kind of human psychology in his and our modern times, and his application of ancient Indo-European, Pagan, positions in regards to life, humanity and existence, in general, merge into a singular anathema: Nietzschean.

Now, it is true that many morons take insights into race, sex, and homosexuality, and use them to cope with their own insecurities, but this is also true of liberals, communists, Christians and every fuckin' turd who adopts an idea without having a clue as to why he does so, and no interest in exploring the concept outside the context of his own emotional needs.
To use what an uneducated redneck or some drug addicted skinhead says about race, to then ridicule race realism, or a well-argued position on why race is not a human fabrication, is not only disingenuous, but it exposes the psychological motives of the people who fall into using this easy method of self-validation.
What a moron says about Christianity, for instance, is not a reason to dismiss Christianity, no more than it is a good reason to dismiss Democracy by using what an illiterate imbecile says about it.

We can think about all sorts of psychological reasons as to why most people insist on simply accepting the prevailing moral and cultural mythologies, but before we do so, we must deal with the mythologies themselves.

It's what I've encountered when dealing with Creationists and Liberals, when they evoke Darwin, in the form of a blaspheming "Darwinism" attack, to reject the application of Evolution Theory when discussing human behavior and human societies.  
Simply calling someone a Darwinist, it seems, suffices to deal with the uniform application of Evolution Theory, allwoing humanity to be excluded for no apparent reason.
Nietzscheanism is now a method of shaming the other, trying to selectively apply Nietzsche's insights, or it has become the easy way of preventing Indo-European Paganism from entering the dialogue.

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:49 am

How's that kitty cat controlling that zombie host? Those empty eyes show the mind-control by the kitty overlord. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a preference for playing with little balls, expressed in-between the lines of those writings.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:05 am

From the forum that makes little boys cry and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we get another dose of declarative bravado, exhibiting a New World healthy egotism, that remains humble enough to never color outside the lines.

Contra-Diction wrote:
My background before becoming a Cynic was as a Machiavellian, I had already studied most major writings, classical and modern, on the subject of Statecraft, Diplomacy, Economics, Ekistics, and most importantly, Military History. I had even then a decent psychological background, as Satyr even dug up much to his unfortunate surprise.
What is a surprise is how vain this specimen has proven to be; how typically a-typical when it floats on air with no leg to stand...because he makes no stand. A cloud floating in the blue, crystal blue, skies.
Along the lines of a shit-Smear fest, that has now deflated into drab bourgeoisie humility, with the charm of a highschool food-fight, and a Silhouette, the resident proud to be imbeSil, Magsi, the brown cow who knows how, credential proclamation of MENSA genius that will forever remain concealed, we are left wanting more than a promise to impress followed by a disappointingly unimpressive performance.

I could talk about how I can outrun anybody in a 100 meter foot-race, hoping Bolt is not reading this, but that will only set me up to get embarrassed when I try to cash the check I just wrote using words, numbers, and my middle-finger as my pen, with an actual display of resourcefulness, creativity...anything out of the ordinary.

Your human desire to impress your fellow humans can become a psychosis when there is literally nothing impressive about you, and no way to compensate besides declarations and posturing.
Hyperbole is an easy option.
Grand proclamations, big words, imposing credentials, majestic memberships, me-me-me-me...numerical avalanches of I.Q and/or monetary quality.

Positioning yourself as the worthy nemesis of giants, as in a "contra" the Idol-Breaker rejection of what you are threatened by, can only take you so far; you are left stranded in no-mans land, where pussies go to die a martyr's death.
It's almost as sad as worshiping the Idol-Breaker and placing him on your mantle as just another Idol; a book on your shelves, worn down by the priestly searching your needy fingers shuffling through the pages, left behind.
A dead predator you then de-claw and de-fang, using Semitic methods, to domesticate it after death - a postmortem absolution.
The outcome will be placed on your wall, as a symbol of your own modernity - your dead spirit now admired from the distances of time.
You've killed the beast, and there you stand the super-market forager, engorged on the products you've purchased with your labour.    

The exposition of self-righteous indignation begins thusly:
Fixed wrote:
A society needs a satyr. A man or woman to blow up convention so that the common man may laugh and point and say - ahaha. And go on with his life.
And sometimes in the week ends he goes to the drinking stables and gulps a few down and becomes 'one with the Satyr'. It is allowed.

Except if there are more than one Satyrs. This gets dangerous. Satyrs must challenge authority to be sharp, and challenge the common man to drink beyond his capacity, but they must not challenge other Satyrs. The Satyr is 'One' as he connects all that is unknown with all that is unknown and links that whole fearsome gloryhole to the face of the spectacle: the human individual who is thirsty for more.

"More" can only come from "One". Two combatting clowns are funny as a distraction but not a lure for peoples most intimates drives - the drives that make them beasts, and allows the one who holds the reigns to profit from their unyielding labor.

Animal batteries drive what can become a cathedral or a war or a trillion fold sold snack. It all depends on who's cracking the whip. In our world that's the consumer - the average nature of the beast. The lowest of the lowest, that's what we get to be and that's what we get to eat. Because of free market law, this is viable. And people profit from that and build machines on the battery - lives of perilous nonsense.

Could it be any better? No. Can it be any better? It already is.

Who is your preferred scumbag?
How does he make the world better than himself?
Ask yourself these questions.

Finding in the term "scumbag" another word to dismiss, it then, ironically, calls-out to the local ILP scumbuggery "come hither, reveal yourself and hide".
A wolf howl assembling the dogs, the true cynics, who want to associate with the wilderness they've lost in themselves.

It is inevitably visited by a christian preacher lending a hand in the work to be done, with a prayer.
The mental factory of the ages, having produced generations of scumbags, will chirp in his own good tidings:
Percarus wrote:
First of all, a Satyr is a benevolent host for a traveller in the forest in winter. The satyr is bewildered by the man's claim to be able to blow hot and cold with the same breath, first to warm his hands, then to cool his porridge, and turns him out for this inconstancy.

Amen brother.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:57 pm

It's good to be remembered.
The challenges to my views are improving in emotional content, in passion, and decreasing in substance, in quality.
I am now angry because I'm old.
Well, it's a good enough reason, I guess.
My "groupies" are all butt-ugly, rumor has it.
And I am a Nihilistic Aristocrat because I like to believe in my annihilation with some opulent style.

Nice to see Sauwelios misses me.
Better to be missed by one intelligent mind and be dismissed by a million morons, than the other way around.
At least Sauwelios did not have the audacious stupidity to call himself a dominator in the crowded arena of Nietzsche studies...even though he could be the most obsessed and, for that reason, the most well versed Nietzsche worshiper out there.

To the question "Why? - Why is Satyr such a prick?"
I can only answer...
"Just because".

And if I try to think above a chimpanzee I'll have to answer...
"Look at how well it's working. Not many morons cluttering this forum with inanities. Better silence than stupidity. If it means I find half a dozen quality minds, in my lifetime, and risk losing a billion retards, in the process...then, by the gods, let me do so."

If I want noise, I can walk outside and watch humanity go about its usual routines.

And lastly...
A dozen retards agree: Satyr is a coward...and a fake.
Presumably being thrown out of a tavern full of drunken simpletons, is the same as running away from a lecture hall full of professors.
It's good to see the equally obtuse agreeing on something other than how sexism, homophobia and racism are overcompensating delusion only those who were beaten up and raped, as children, would fall for.
I do enjoy having all those high IQ MENSA types in one spot.
I don't want to miss a word that pops out of those orifices.

Satyr has been bringing together morons for well over a decade now.
It warms this ol' goats delicate heart.

And if you're wondering...yes all the members here who like me and agree with me are my sock-puppets....and I am, as we speak, a member of ILP, posting away.

perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:51 pm

Satyr wrote:
Come Back!
Better to be missed by one intelligent mind and be dismissed by a million morons, than the other way around.
At least Sauwelios did not have the audacious stupidity to call himself a dominator in the crowded arena of Nietzsche studies...even though he could be the most obsessed and, for that reason, the most well versed Nietzsche worshiper out there.

Sauwelios could always come here. You're still banned there or they changed your name?

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptySat May 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Durden wrote:
Really?

It's about time Primal that you take Satyr's dick out of your mouth.

I'm surprised you can even breathe really the way you've been constantly deep throating him lately.

For the record, I have more intelligence and class.

Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It would appear if anyone has Satyr's dick in his mouth, its prob. TURDen... Tyler TURDen... from joker to Hannibal, so mind-raped...  

...can't be blamed after years of being Sander's groupie girl, f---ed from every hole... and Sander telling him what to do.

He is Sander's little bitch...

Turden wrote:
"He's come all this way to tell us about eugenic based supermen that will eventually have the genetic ability to block out the sun on the entire planet just by merely thinking about it."

When you have no dirt, and no need to prove a thing, just spin lies...

Turden wrote:
"[Everybody be respectful about his age. He's very sensitive about that.]"

Still scared shite of dying I suppose. Shows in his voice...  "Everybody be respectful about his voice now/. He's so sensitive about that." Didn't the Turden pee in his pants and run away the last time at the very mention of it?

yoooohooooo

: cheers :

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:21 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Come Back!

Sauwelios could always come here.  You're still banned there or they changed your name?
I'm banned.
I use a friend's moniker, because they can spot i.p. addresses, to look in.

Who knows, maybe Sauwelios is here.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:24 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Turdnen cannot comprehend why I have what he so desperately wants.
So, like Purple Dragon used to do, he imitates, and then antagonizes to hide the fact, and to receive attention.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:29 pm

Satyr wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Turden cannot comprehend why I have what he so desperately wants.
So, like Purple Dragon used to do, he imitates, and then antagonizes to hide the fact, and to receive attention.

he is on here, isn't he...

The last time he was put in his place for claiming you spoke of the overman in the manner he's spoofing you of; he was slapped to his senses till he couldn't confront it and ran away...

Now he picks on this same smear, his own little fiction he clings to in his head.

His own fear of temporality masking his obsession on the wheel chair and the Overman...

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Recording for posterity (examples of human decay):

Joe Schmoe wrote:
Mum and her partner Chris began yelling at me because I went to give Erik a kiss and cuddle good night.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a large meat life, knelt before them, placed the knife in front of me, lifted up my shirt and told them, 'Kill me. You hate me. I disgust you. I'm a dog. I'm only here to hurt you.... So kill me.'

I'm still alive.

GG, Mum. GG, Chris.

Let's not play again.

Lev Muishkin wrote:
My Dad fucked off back to American leaving the family without any support so my Mum had to bring us up alone.
Sadly she "fell in love" with a violent alcoholic, who put a lot of stress on all of us.
My brother was 2 years older so , I think, got most of the pressure feeling responsible. By the time I was 17, he 19 he was showing some signs of cracking. I could wait to leave the house and managed to get away before I was 19. My sister who was under threat of abuse from my mother's boyfriend had already got away at 15 to relatives.
My brother tried to make a break from it and went to see my Dad in the US. When he came back, six months later. he was basically fucked in the head. I don't think it was anything specific my dad did. More like my brother was expecting something Dad was not capable of giving.

I did not really know what was going on. "Nervous Breakdown" does not sound like "bat shit crazy in the head" to me, and I assumed that mum and my aunt were on the case, and would know what was needed. Being young is so shit! I also took off with my new partner to the USA and stayed about a year of so, and had a great time with my Dad. When I got back things were serious with my bro.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:59 pm

And to these pieces of human excrement I must justify myself.
To these retards, these products of human decay, I must become their devil.
The stunted, the crippled, must see cripples everywhere.
When they see health, they see a cripple hiding.

Meanwhile...
My son smiles at me and I am lifted, he admonishes me and I feel proud, he questions my experience and I feel reassured...and when he holds my hand my spine elongates as if by magic.

My only lesson to him:
Do not waste your time to feces; do not feel anything towards garbage; do not worry about retards and morons.

Observe, analyze, prepare, and never be surprised.
Other than that, I make no demands.
He is going to live his life, not mine.

Kovacs

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:07 am

Satyr wrote:

My only lesson to him:
Do not waste your time to feces;  
And yet you do, over and over, this thread a record of a, well, an obsession...
Let's see...

here's a recent record of it...

Quote :
I'm banned.
You do not seem to take the advice you give to your son.
If you actually clean up your act, you won't even have to say it to him, let alone us.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:07 am

Kovacs wrote:
Satyr wrote:

My only lesson to him:
Do not waste your time to feces;  
And yet you do, over and over, this thread a record of a, well, an obsession...
Let's see...

here's a recent record of it...

Quote :
I'm banned.
You do not seem to take the advice you give to your son.
If you actually clean up your act, you won't even have to say it to him, let alone us.

He's already addressed and written about what you've said and continue to say, before; if you are unable to hold and synthesize what appears to You as 'contradiction'; that's your own limitation, you deal with it, or don't; a man has more than one facet to him;

Satyr:

"I consider it my duty to defend reality.
Too much has been lost in the name of politeness, civility and political-correctness.
Enough is enough.
One allows imbeciles to think they are making sense, and they grow bold.

Normally nobody would give a care what a dumb-cow and a hyper-masculine man-child have to say on any matter....natural selection would take care of things, but in this age where sheltering is a part of the equation, and dumbing-down is how institutions enforce their control, this is becoming a threatening epidemic.

If nobody says anything of it from some misdirected sense of compassion, or some social rule of politeness stays our tongues and we remain silent, then much more will be lost.
Humouring the retards, ignoring them, will not make them go away....they vote, they are manipulated with ease....and all of us must face the consequences of this.

Studying them can help us construct a response, something to protect the core of what it means to be human, rather than simply pretending to be humanitarian.

A preliminary step towards determining a more effective course of action is to analyze the environment, the situation.
Hypocrisy is definitely a part of it...because some of us know that this altruism is really selfish, an indirect egotism, but if we do not expose it then it will become convincing to those few who still have a chance to break free from its siren call.

This is a war, people....a war like no other.
Politeness, civility, does not work against the zombies, the brain-dead.

In a world of increasing entropy, and surrounded by idiots with "positive" messages, and nothing more, to remind them of what the "negative" is, if nothing else, a worthy duty for any rational being."

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Of all the members here, I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is waging this type of war the most effectively, and admirably.

In war one does not take prisoners, and (s)he saves his love, trust, and sympathy for his own kind.
The rest are to be fodder.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:51 pm

KT is popular, these days, amongst the sheeple.

The Brown Cow had to take notice, once more mistaking her average motives for a universal truth.
If there is one person on ILP that has no reason to be smug, it is this Brown Cow.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the cattle bray...and they hear our "Go Away!" mistaking it for something familiar.

And here  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the shit-Smears, the calf suckling on cow milk, wanted to lay a trap for poor old Satyr to fall for.
Nothing more cowardly than a man-child calling out to the herd "He is here! Help! He is amongst us!" with tactics that are meant to make it less obvious, amongst the retards he appears impressive to.
But subtlety is not the strong-suit of a mindless buffoon who brags and brags and has zero to show for it.  

A way of minimizing the possibility that he will be exposed as other-than MENSA material, and as "just" another retard, high on money and blow, finding self-worth in sticking his tiny penis in the vaginas of fatherless, sluts, and lost, retarded females that'll suck your dick, or any dick, for some blow - of which there is ample a supply in the 'land of the free, home of the brave'.
Hopefully none of that spilled genetic material will ever cause any big stir.
Most of it will trickle down the thighs of dirty, mindless, whores, or it may, with a bit more creative pinpointing, splatter on their vacant faces, marking them as what they always wanted to be.
Just because.  

Satyr gets caught, because Satyr wants to be seen as who he is.
Satyr gets banned to save imbeciles from having to prove how much of a "coward" he is....after they close the doors on him - taunting from behind the fence.
And yet Satyr's "real" name is more known than those of the morons who only expose the trivialities of their empty lives, inflated into a hyperbolic display of insecurity.
What can be more risky that to speak your mind, honestly, clearly, publicly...when what is being said comes into direct conflict with the prevailing mythologies/beliefs?
It's easy to be "brave" when you are in-line with whatever is popular.

Why does Satyr go to such extremes?
[Lyssa gave a possible answer, above]

Where would a hunter go for an easy meal?
Is not a wolf "obsessed" with sheep, from the sheep's desperate point of view, when he circles around them, day in and day out, devouring the strays, and doing's his duty as nature's agency?
Would not one of them not turn to another and ask:
"What the fuck's his problem? Is he so desperate? Does he need us that much?" trying to shame the wolf into stopping his endless game?
Is the wolf ill, or is hunger now a sickness, rather than a sign of health, and an insatiable appetite?
Is need, now, to be the next evil?  

And...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....how charming.
If Satyr is to be considered ill-mannered, sick, an attention whore, a hypocrite, a guru, a wannabe, a sad lonely man who abuses his son...then let it be by these manimals, and in relation to these examples of human excrement.

Let him be their "negative" monstrosity.

What is Satan to the Judeo-Christian mind?
The negation of his sheltered delusions.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:46 pm

What's the point of using words like "darling" "dear" "sweetheart" etc (like this MagsJ person at ILP and phoneutria) without any substance behind it to give the word spark... makes me cringe... it's like an attempt to patronize the other while ultimately being ineffective and shallow... Or worse, it's just their "style"

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:39 am

From MagsJ,
Quote :
Never heard of those forums.. sorry, but KTS was a mysogynistic/racist place,
Misogynist and racist? I didn't realize that people here hate women so much, and black people. Assuming that we do hate women and black people, why? Is there a reason I hate women and black people? Oh, wait, I know the answer. It's because I fear them. I'm threatened by them.

This is how these pieces of shit actually think.

Quote :
and they must have realised quite recently that they would/could not attract the amount of traffic they wanted operating like that,
It's all about the fame, isn't it? Popularity is everything. Let's vote on it.

Quote :
so they obviously changed up, but one can't hide behind what one really is so the ruse won't hold up forever.
Who's hiding? Which forum banned which members? Who is hiding from whom?

Quote :
You (and anyone else) are welcome to post there all you want, but funny how they don't want any of you posting here
Hahahahaha, I can't take these shit stains seriously anymore, quite a joke.

They're too predictable now.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:48 am

Quote :
What's the point of using words like "darling" "dear" "sweetheart" etc (like this MagsJ person at ILP and phoneutria) without any substance behind it to give the word spark... makes me cringe... it's like an attempt to patronize the other while ultimately being ineffective and shallow... Or worse, it's just their "style"

Yeah, I usually find that kind of off-putting, all words meant for a child or a dim-witted woman. What I love instead is the word baby. It rings perfect in so many different contexts, such that its common use in my vocabulary. Can be oddly upright and charismatic or even reassuring. While those others always provide distance, it instead gives a hint to the subject that its along with the ride.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Sauwelios in absence wrote:
Funny, because I'd already read that post, and consider it an example of his seeing an absence of force where I see a force, and for the same reason you consider it an example of the "opposite". The thing is that my experience tells me that, if I'd point out to him that there's no such thing as absolute darkness, he would say something like how the absolute is an ideal and it's foolish of me to even mention it... That's Satyr: heads I win, tails you lose. In any case, I suspect he may not even understand high school math. The fact that there's no absolute darkness, cold, etc. means there's only absolute light and heat, etc. 0.0000000001 may be relatively small compared to 10^10, but both are absolutely positive. Satyr's main theory is that there's only lack. Lack, however, is only _relative_ absence; there can only be lack where there's absolute presence. Was it not Dion Fortune who commended the Romans for having only positive numbers and no concept of zero?
Sauwelios is trying to defend absolutism by using mathematics, which is a method, a language, that must create absolutes if it is to begin symbolizing what is in Flux.

Presence is relative, and absence is relative to it. The observer, in this case the human mind and its abstractions, presents itself as a static, standard, and begins by projecting, in dualistic ways, the 1/0.
These are no more than artistic devices, orientation tools, projections.
Of course these mental models, of which the mathematical language is the most abstract, begin in a simpler form as edible/inedible....safe/threat....good/bad....friend/foe....no-thing/some-thing...good/evil....God/Satan.  

I've already explained my views on how this emerged out of the simplest mechanism of on/off, as in on=neural pulse flowing through, stimulating, a neural cell, and off=no neural pulse is stimulating neural cell.  
It will be noted that both neural bio-energy pulse and neural cell are fluid, as in not static...but only so relative to each other is one faster and the other slower...creating the difference of energy/matter.

Lack, interpreted as need/suffering, is a human interpretation of this absence of a static thing, an absolute.
Need/suffering are not bad...they remind us that we exist, and they make our existence possible.
They also force us to Will, to act willfully as in a towards the projected object/objective.
The foundation of procreation and creativity.

Even the conception of a whole, a universe, is highly speculative and based on a human projection that demands to be enclosed within binary points in space/time, so as to measure reality and to abstract it by simplifying/generalizing it.
The concept of "whole", in particular, involves a projection of awareness (self) in some "outside".
You can call anything a one, or a uni...or a nil and a void, because these are human ideas that refer only to human abstractions, and are codified into symbols.

The very idea that a lack must refer to a presence, is akin to saying emptiness is an idea that presupposes a containment vessel.
And this is true, because this is the only way a human mind can conceptualize.
It must construct a "thing", ambiguously, so as to then make the no-thing comprehensible.
Both are nothing more than human constructs participating in the same conceptual paradigm, and both, if pushed to their logical end represent a projection of non-existence.

The counter-intuitive idea that life, existence, is this in-between, condition, that is neither a thing or a nothing requires an artistic mind.
And like an artist one can only hope to symbolize, reproduce, the real, never create it.  

Now we are entering into the area of mysticism, the mysterious, where spirituality, and artistry must take over.
And this is where we must take care not to overstep our boundaries and allow our minds to detach from the perceived, annihilation it or dismissing it as an illusion.  
This is where Paganism merges with Organic Philosophy, as it has been called and as the ancient Greeks, and because of them, the Germans, including Spengler, Heidegger, Nietzsche and some notable others take over.

And this is where the spiritual aspect of philosophy must be reintroduced into discourse, so as to not create an Alexandrian world.
A spirituality not promising an other-world, but an understanding of this world. And so the importance of a balance between Apollo and Dionysus, the masculine and the feminine, where one dominates, controls (reason, masculine) but the other is not denied its place (emotion, intuition, feminine).  

All we know is that there is Flux, fluidity if you wish to only use the linear conception of time as a towards increasing entropy.
As far as we know, life is only possible in this direction, as a (re)action to it - ordering in the disordering.

Now, I know how this leaves an open-ended question...and that's exactly the point.
It is this openness that permits for the idea of Will to enter the scene as a freeing agency.    

Finally I think Sauwelios has been seduced by the Jews, and is now interpreting his old master in Modern ways, trying to soften his impact, but even if we are to assume that he understands his master the best, having spent so many years at his feet, this still does not mean that he is correct.
Nietzsche is not the Jesus of the Modern age, for some...for others he might be a kind of Messiah...and Sauwelios is no Apostle, though he is turning Messianic.
All Nietzsche did was modernize pre-Socratic Hellenism, and Indo-European Paganism, which would also include the Hindu culture, from where his mentor, Schopenhauer, drew his inspiration.
He is to be commended for that, as all the German thinkers should.
I consider the German school of thought second only to the Greeks, and far more pragmatic, being that they are Germans, after all.

Other than that his contributions to philosophy were not groundbreaking, nor anything different, outside the fields of psychology and sociology which the Greeks had not fully developed. There he is more interesting than, the other Jew, Freud.

Heidegger is a far more interesting meta-physician and political thinker, but not much of a psychologist.
His part in Nazism was not enough to dismiss his brilliance.

perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:10 pm

MagsJ wrote:

Non-whites aren't discussed they're abusively-berated, and females are belittled for their replies - I'm sure that KTS is welcoming the traffic from ILP.

I asked her to provide proof. Doubt I'll see it. At best, she could pull some quotes from certain posters and then use that to shame the whole forum, guilt by association (while avoiding the criticism said poster received from other posters).

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:32 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
MagsJ wrote:

Non-whites aren't discussed they're abusively-berated, and females are belittled for their replies - I'm sure that KTS is welcoming the traffic from ILP.

I asked her to provide proof.  Doubt I'll see it.  At best, she could pull some quotes from certain posters and then use that to shame the whole forum, guilt by association (while avoiding the criticism said poster received from other posters).

KT, and I, are receiving a lot of coverage these days.
It's bland, boring, and stupid, but it does show a certain stress being expressed.

Birds of a feather flock together...and it only takes a shared enemy to bring them closer, to be studied as they deal with each others animosity.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:36 pm

Perhaps, the misunderstanding being from two directions.

One, represented by Sauwelios, is stuck on absolutism and can only comprehend in those terms.
Sauwelios has spent years in his masters shadow, like a good bitch, and now he's found a new mentor to harmonize the old master with the new one.
He's trying to combine oil and water, or blood and shit.
A Jew, through and through.
Very sad, given his potential.

The other, the douche-bag, is more concerned with street-cred, and because he is so obsessed with presenting himself as unique, and special, and happy, he assumes that anyone who receives attention, taking it away from him, must also be the same.

What is presented here, by Satyr, is not new.
That's the, fuckin', point.
It is old and obvious, and right in front of everyone's eyes.
But cowards and imbeciles do not see, and are afraid to look.

And this is fine by me.
My target audience is not them, the rabble, the herd, but those who are amongst them, in hiding.

Speaking about the world, reality, which we all have access to but few the eyes for, is not about creating something new, but about uncovering, revealing, what is seen but not approved by all.  

Why does Satyr go to ILP?
Because a hunter goes to the barn, before he goes off into the woods to find prey.

Where else can someone study human depravity, modernity and its decay, other than where these types congregate, bragging, flirting, playing mind-games, sharing casual banter, claiming to have high I'Q's while offering no evidence of it?
Where else can a wannabe street-hustler, proud of his infantile psychology, worshiping jungle-bunnies, because of fame and fortune, who lower European culture down to African Ebonics, sit next to a brown cow, both claiming MENSA membership?

Now, read the coming responses.
They will be classic herd defensiveness.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:55 pm

As been mentioned before, these online forums, especially ILP, represent the whole macrocosm, extending to include all of "western culture". So what lessons can become learned from ILP? Liberalism dominates, egalitarianism, utilitarianism, capitalism, leftism, marxism, secularism, humanism, feminism. Basically these "thinkers" are secular humanists. They are christians, or jews, minus the "God" part. They follow all the old rules and regulations, same thoughts and logic, but just subtract the praying to almighty. Exactly. The. Same.

If you become proficient enough with your philosophy, then you begin to realize that their words are actually not even their "own". They don't own their thoughts. They inherited them. They copied them, as Lyssa copy pastes text after text on here too. They are not the source of their thoughts. They are not the origin, not the authors. They are not responsible for their thoughts and beliefs. In fact, they bear little connection to them.

They have thoughts....but they don't know why they think what they think. And they don't know why they feel what they feel. Most of them are about the feelings, not the thoughts. Because most of them are women, bent on emotions. They only listen and wait for the trigger words, "racism", "nazi", "sexism", etc. In this way you can lay simple traps which they willingly, repeatedly fall into. They don't care about contradictions or remaining logically consistent. They don't care.

And most of them even don't care the reasons why anything is as it is. This defeats the "philosophy" part of ILP. These maggots are not their to do anything close to "philosophy". What they understand of philosophy, is repeating what previous great "philosophers" said. They don't investigate, but instead, only repeat.

Their minds are on repeat. They are repeats of their genetics, of their family heritage, of their genetic inheritance. Eternally recurring repeats. They will make the same mistakes and never even want to know why.

That's the thing, I've discovered. These faggots have no passion. No desire. No need to know, to learn, to understand.

They completely lack what you could call the only, necessary "philosophical" ingredient.

They are only curious up to the point of their cowardice. And their cowardice is just far too apparent....
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:56 pm

The average turd never learns.
He assumes that despite being discovered as a liar and a hypocrite once, twice, thrice, that he can up the ante and try again, raising the stakes to intimidate.
So, despite not being able to back up his claims about a "high I.Q." he presumes that his claims that he is happy, will have to do.
He arrives on ILP daily, but sees in the others arrival a weakness he feels insecure about in himself.

He assumes that the others motives are his own, and that's where he drops his trousers.
He feels a loser, and a fake, and so he assumes this about the one who shares in an activity.
He assumes that the only motive, is his motive, and so he exposes himself intimately.

Manipulating fatherless, lost, whores, and exploiting needy hedonistic/materialistic imbeciles appears to be a success story, for one as they, when you are exploiting retards, a bit beneath you...but what if the hunter is being hunted?

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Imbesil wrote:
Satyr wrote:
KT is popular, these days, amongst the sheeple.

You make an online "career" from being an impossible dick.

Sounds like you kinda agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next