Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:45 pm

What do you expect from a superficial, dumb, sheltered, bull-dyke?

It's the same shallowness that makes feminists believe that their "rights" can exists without men ensuring them and, more importantly, inventing them.
See, most dumb-cunts, and the lesbian types, and the macho heterosexual bull-dyke types, think being clever, and conniving, is the same as being intelligent, and that being vindictive, underhanded, and backstabbing is the same as being tough.

It has been said that no man can match a female in nastiness.
Men try to defeat you by punching you in the face.
Then they are done.
A woman, being a psychology rooted in weakness, dreams of destroying your life - the vindictiveness exceeds the wrong done.
A disparity between cause and reaction.  
Their "violence" would soon dissipate with no laws and no institution and no masculine entity there to protect them...just as their "independence" suddenly become complacence when they are placed in a real-life scenario.  

It's the same psychological tendency we call Napoleon Syndrome: the short man overcompensating for his diminutive stature in other ways - usually with heightened ambitions or violent, aggressive, tendencies.
Some females, feeling her own feebleness and inferiority, compensates for it with supreme vileness.
This is particularly true of smaller, females - or did you think the short-man complex only applies to males?  
It's most often used to explain, or insult and degrade males, but it also applies, as a psychology, to females born smaller than average.
And those born below average in looks - if you consider that females rely on their sexuality, their sexual promise, appeal, to be valued, this is a devastating inheritance for a female. Her inferiority, in relation to other females, and how they are judged by males, manifests in many compensating ways.
Equality, unity, uniformity, appearances are superficial, are such manifestation.  

You should not take anything a stupid bull-dyke, who thinks "human" is not a sexual designation, has to say about anything.
She's one of those hyper-masculine females, so used to men being pussies that she's convinced herself that she's a man's equal.
It's a byproduct of feminization: the vacuum being left is now filled-in by pretenders, who think wearing trousers, smoking, farting, spitting, and acting tough, is what a man is all about.

Punch them in the face, once, without caring about the police and them running to big brother crying, and see how fast they become all soft and cuddly.
And I mean a REAL punch, not one of those you give a girl.
It's the same shit you get from these pretentious cunts, who think that because they've manipulated all the stupid men-children they've come across, never having any experience with a real men, that they are able to manipulate any man with their bullshit.

And it is because men has dominated and controlled females that civilizations became possible.
females are still dominated, only now the alpha is an abstraction: State, Institution.
Under its protection they can pick and choose.

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 5:11 pm

Erik wrote:
Blurry wrote: "If men had never existed, if sperm wasn't necessary for reproduction, or just say if since the beginning of mankind, we had locked away all the men and only allowed them out for breeding purposes, would the world have ceased to exist? No one knows, but I have a feeling it wouldn't.

She has a feeling...
Hah! What does it mean, 'the world would have ceased to exist'? No humans and the world doesn't cease to exist. At least if you're not a solipsist.

Blurry in the head.

She doesn't understand that creating the conditions of how cows live does slowly, over time and many generations transform us into cows. But that's probably not what she meant when she said, the world doesn't cease to exist.

Her statement is vague and open as for her to escape any time she wants.
She's only insinuating.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 5:11 pm

By the way,....
Did you know Blurry and I skyped once, way back, after she requested a more personal contact with me?

Once was enough, for me.
I think she was insulted by the fact that I told her I wasn't going to continue skyping with her.

It's interesting how everyone who challenges the norms is immediately accused of some trauma, some illness, some compensating behavior...like the turd Kovacs does.
Easy, because all organisms have something to feel insecure about, and have suffered some form of trauma - even if it is because the individual is so spoiled that it thinks daddy not buying a car for it is the worse thing it could endure.
Trauma is relative to how sheltered the individual is.
Look at that spoiled man-child Elliot Rogers.

To allude to some fear, hurt, trauma is saying nothing.
It's so easy imbeciles can now use it to explain away opinions concerning race, sex, homosexuality, that are honest and realistic.

Truth is social behavior is a product of insecurity.
It begins, in nature, as a survival strategy, compensating for the individual's inability to deal with the threats confronting it.

Love is an antidote to fear...it is linked with that emotion - but you only hear about how hate is linked to fear.
And just look at what happens when a weak psychology is confronted with the trauma of death, or inequality, the brutality of nature, and its injustices....
The trauma makes them flee towards god or some bullshit ideal.
But the common liberal twat never says anything about that.
The only time it considers fear and trauma is when dealing with neo-Nazis and skinheads, or anybody reminding it of how indifferent the world is to its feeble little life.

Know why?
Because the average moron using psychobable has no talent for it.
It simply adopts whatever tools it has been given, to deal with a foe it is told must be dealt with.
Their ability to understand humans, and their psychology is trained, parroted...They repeat the catch-phrases and methods they were told can help them deal with any unwanted possibilities.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 5:35 pm

One tactic I'd employ, if I were so inclined to post actively on ILP again, is to "innocently" request a definition of intelligence from blurry, or any other member of ILP. They will automatically give you the standard dictionary definition. So ask again, "What do you mean by intelligent and smart, personally?" Keep asking them their personal definition until they give in. And they eventually will, over time with enough repetition.

And then it's there, in black and white. And some of us around here have seen these responses, these brief moments where the shit-smears, and the like, pull down their pants, and expose their mind farts.

It's embarrassing the shit they say, which reflects what they think.

For example, shit-smears defines intelligence as posing, as being a college professor of philosophy. Does anything other than the position, the title, matter? No. The thoughts, the ideas, the essence, the practice is meaningless. It's "bullshitting". It's all about the presentation.

That is how he actually thinks of intelligence, smarts, power, influence.....

And he won't ever change his mind. He won't learn anything "other than" that. That is him. That is shit-smear.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:04 pm

I knew she came here, but the length of time it took me to post and her to respond, tells me much more.

Bull-Dyke wrote:
You know...I was going to respond to this. I was actually, for a moment, enjoying our exchange.

Then I took a little trip over to KTS, and saw that this conversation between the two of us was reposted over there.

If you want to have an honest conversation about women with a woman, then do so. If all you're looking for is old, angry men to validate and reinforce what you already think, then why not just stay over there? I approached this conversation in good faith, thinking that I was talking to a reasonable person with his own brain in his own head. I'm sorry to discover that I was mistaken. Feel free to run back to your happy little friends and decide who I am and what I think, how educated I am or am not, and how useful/less I am based on our two pages of exchange, I'm sure that's a quality use of your time, and will give you an accurate picture.

And no, I'm not a bull-dyke. That lovely gem came up a couple years ago, when I spent some time talking with Satyr on Skype one-on-one but made it clear I didn't have any interest in his old-man dick.

When you associate yourself with intolerant, pretentious, assumptive assholes, when you make it clear that you enjoy their company, it becomes painfully obvious that you're another sheep in that particular flock. You just became someone it's not worth my time to talk to anymore Wink Have a nice day.

My old man penis never came up.
She wanted to explore my ideas...after a few minutes I realized I was going to be bored shit-less.
I was nice about it.
I told her I can't Skype with her because I just had too much on my plate.
It was partially true.
At the time Echo was calling me three times a week, and I was working full shifts.

Then she starts getting nasty, posting all kinds of insults.

The bull-Dyke came later.
It was a characterization of her overall attitude: that tough, macho, every sentence has to include a swear word, street-talking slang.
Then she admitted loving beer.
It sort of completed the image.
A simple female, with an insolence born in a world where she's never had to face the consequences.

I imagined her spitting, and smoking, as she threw back a six-pack with the guys; exchanged punches with her "boy-friends" before competing in a who's going to light the brightest fart.
You know the usual adolescent spring-break behavior Americans consider "living it up".
Shit-Stain definitely belongs there.

What's part of the schizophrenia is that she then romanticizes love and humanity, eliminating all the natural selection stuff, leaving behind the Disney World.
Why she comes here, when she claims to think little of us is part of the double-talk, schizophrenia.
Say one thing, and then act in ways that contradict the words.

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Well God damn this Echo girl is popular.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:18 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:21 pm

She's been playin boys on-line for years.
A pretty flower with a thorny stem.

Then again...there are still women playas present.
One of which loves surrounding herself with cock, that feed her what she cannot get from her significant other: emotion and passion.

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:49 pm

That's it? She could be pretty cute with less face fat. But look at that expression, just lacking any sort of remote notion of sensuality.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:35 pm

That's it? She could be pretty cute with less face fat. But look at that expression, just lacking any sort of remote notion of sensuality.
Try to find a pussy with a brain, let's see what you come up with.....
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:23 am

As if there would be just this one category of intelligence. In which case there would be plenty of autistic girls just leagues and leagues above you. Actually that would be a question, do you have some type of disorder? I appreciate the different the forms of awareness.

6.05 For Michio Kaku on the levels of consciousness. 

Now how good are you at calculating realistic scenarios in social settings? Then realize how many females acutally surpass you in this world.

In traditional settings women had barley any use for higher education, their maneuvering through life would be of a much different kind. The traits women surpass men in are the ones I value the most in them and vice versa. Actually especially in this age where those traits are much more sought after. 

The most important for me would be interpersonal intelligence, intra-personal intelligence and bodily-kinesthetic intelligence. Add onto that a sense of spacial intelligence and musical intelligence for greater offspring characteristics and personal relativeness.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:26 am

For a mental retard she was a nice looking piece of ass.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:28 am

Æon wrote:
Try to find a pussy with a brain, let's see what you come up with.....

You have a better chance at winning the lottery.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Confessions of a Joker:

The year was either 2007-08 where I went to go see Echo and Zoot Allures in person.

We all got along great at first.  I eventually was kicked out for pursuit of Echo in a obsession like manner.

Zoot tried to make it where I could stay but Echo was crying a river not having any of it.

Now, what Echo will never admit publicly is how I seduced her on the North Carolina beach one night where the Joker indeed put his arms around her and gave her a nice Frenching for four minutes straight. Once more, she enjoyed it.  After that I tried to get in her pants but it never happened.

Before she kicked me out in my perversion I got to smell the sweet aroma and nectar of her then eighteen year old pussy in dirty previously worn panties.

I'm still proud of that accomplishment to this day and sometimes in memory I still like to think about that sweet aroma.

Last edited by LaughingMan on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:31 pm

Satyr wrote:
Ah...so you are that "friend of Zoot's" she told me about.
The guy who moved in and they tried to get rid of?

The plot thickens.

Yes, it was me!  clown *Laughs*

Last edited by LaughingMan on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Man, all you guys go way back. I officially declare you at least three leagues above Aeon.

I've known Satyr since 2006 I believe.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Æon wrote:
I remember hearing about that trio, Zoot, Echo, Joker, back on ILO.

Joker, care to say anymore about it??

What I said is all there is to it. We lived together for two months.

Years later Zoot got himself into prison which I believe he still resides in.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 2:29 pm

Æon wrote:
Yes some of us have a long past of associations.  I presume that you, like myself, are not necessarily fond of the associations we find ourselves in.  Some relationships and cooperation are wrought out of necessity, nothing more.  Need forces some men together into fraternity.  I think that is the true motivating force, a lack of options, and restriction of the environment.

With regard to the internet, cyberspace, and philosophy forums, the frontier is evaporating and slowly becoming populated............. privacy becomes exponentially more precious.

Yeah....
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:31 pm

A slave always resents the structure which enslaves him.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:55 pm

So you have one nutcase in the forum posting several nutty threads, and that equals a trend?
Then I guess you better rush and delete all of aeon's threads, my goodness, some old dude on the internet might come here and think we're all crazy.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:27 pm

Funny you should say that, you do the same thing Wink
"I am acting upon youuuuu, I am using youuuuu, my influence on you whether you like it or not is suuuch..."
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:52 pm

If you call lyssa a clown again I will have you lashed. Wink
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Don't you stand in the way of my nonsensical chivalry, woman.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Oh yeah, don't ever let anyone catch you saying you've mind fucked them, they'll think you arrogant.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Satyr wrote:

Funny that even after telling you what I did....back here is where you came.

You know me to be a pride person, don't you?
You would think that after being told I'm being influenced, mind fucked, whatever you may call it, I would simply leave as a way to prove you wrong.

But dear, wouldn't the need to prove you wrong be a need just the same? What would that really prove?

My staying or going is but a whim.... but... a... whim.
Please, let that sink.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:33 am

A forum need not censor.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
A forum need not censor.

Where's your support for Satyr on ILP, dear? I mean him as an individual,,, where's your Public Voice over there telling them to take off the perma ban on him, seeing how much you are pro-Free-speech and all? Didn't we both agree they can entertain a clown by labelling him away and repackaging him as a resident whatever and adjust him within,, but not someone who wants to talk of philosophy, its ill and the illness it breeds?

Should the subject come up in my presence, I would be inclined to speak in his favor.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:59 pm

If you are asking me if I would champion the cause, the answer is fuck no.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:28 pm

I know satyr, I know... You've said it 10 times. Say it 100 times for all I care.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:46 pm

satyr: I don't care
pho: I don't care
satyr: I don't care that you don't care that you don't care

you're a child
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down