Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Immigration Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 am

Syrian refugee camp.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*

Last edited by Lyssa on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:39 pm

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 2:13 pm

Can migrate the lot of those related immigration updates from the general news thread.

Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:12 pm

Are those dishes for satellite tv?!?

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:42 pm

Jarno

Jarno

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:23 am

At least this refugee flood will wake up a lot of people

apaosha wrote:
Back to top Go down
Zoot Allures

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:53 pm

Don't remember where it was but it was something about the concern for interracial breeding in European countries.. specifically with negroes.

The only way to consider this fact optimistically is to see the process as a filtering. Those conservative European races and sub-races that do not condone interracial breeding are the one's who's culture is not affected by the cross-culturalizing of interracial breeding. The rest don't matter.

So the conflict here is not just a conflict but an opportunity for the spirit of nationalism to strengthen itself in these countries. You can see this happening; the more ridiculous an aspect of european-american negro culture becomes, the easier it is for european countries to want to resist the infection of such mediocrity and degeneracy through denying western multiculturalism's influence.

At the same time, a mass immigration of negroes into an eastern european country is highly unlikely given that the environment isn't agreeable and there aren't any negroes there already. From such a 'safe distance', a culture will get just enough exposure to the ridiculousness of western negro culture through the media to make a competent decision to want to avoid letting that culture get into their country.

Those who feel disgust are the one's who's opinions count. I've identified many of this type among you. A KT Squadrismo. The rods of the KT fascio littorio are tight and I like the extreme-centerism I'm seeing around here.

[ salutes ]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 3:26 pm

The same ones who would feel disgust at the thought of copulating and reproducing with a Negro, I fear, would also exclude our Lebanese laborer.

Unhinged culling, has replicating Caucasian mutations no less than it has permitted lower races the distinction of parity.
Cleansing begins with excluding such genetic ...ahem, collateral effects, from being passed on, by females with a distinct appreciation of what and why.
the rest can fornicate with chimpanzees and call ti another loving affair between primates misunderstood and wrongly separated into distinct categories.
I wish them a "proper fucking" as recompense, and I hope these defenders of egalitarian altruism, to be the timeless witnesses of their own cuckolding, spilling their degraded seed, harmlessly, in praise for a job well done.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:
Don't remember where it was but it was something about the concern for interracial breeding in European countries.. specifically with negroes.

The only way to consider this fact optimistically is to see the process as a filtering. Those conservative European races and sub-races that do not condone interracial breeding are the one's who's culture is not affected by the cross-culturalizing of interracial breeding. The rest don't matter.

So the conflict here is not just a conflict but an opportunity for the spirit of nationalism to strengthen itself in these countries. You can see this happening; the more ridiculous an aspect of european-american negro culture becomes, the easier it is for european countries to want to resist the infection of such mediocrity and degeneracy through denying western multiculturalism's influence.

At the same time, a mass immigration of negroes into an eastern european country is highly unlikely given that the environment isn't agreeable and there aren't any negroes there already.From such a 'safe distance', a culture will get just enough exposure to the ridiculousness of western negro culture through the media to make a competent decision to want to avoid letting that culture get into their country.

Those who feel disgust are the one's who's opinions count. I've identified many of this type among you. A KT Squadrismo. The rods of the KT fascio littorio are tight and I like the extreme-centerism I'm seeing around here.

[ salutes ]

Because their governments have other priorities. However, according to vox populi, the latter citizenry are open to it, encourage it, and practice it, and it is only a matter of time, if it weren't for their undefined spite of the West in general.

Back to top Go down
Zoot Allures

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:20 pm

My goodness, did you hear that? I thought I just heard a Turk express its opinion about something?

A little Turkish Comedy; instead of the Ottoman Empire it should have been called the Ought not to man, Empire.

thank you, thank you, really

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:24 pm

I am, indeed, a nationalist, and..a Nazi.
If you insult modern Greece, Leb with no identity (feces floating in the cesspool of american soup, or the "melting pot"), I may have a heart attack.
How I laughed when you, and that other moron, Turd, tried to "get under my skin" with comments about my national heritage, only displaying how clueless and moronic you both are.

I guess, along with everything else, you are clueless about my positions on modern Greece, and have never read my critique...but sticking your head up your extended arse, as you did in prison, and watching niggers fuck it with detached indifference, and a bit of comedic appreciation is all you truly want - or did you detach to survive, that "proper fucking", the obscene ordeal, with images of stand-ins for your mother, being fucked "good and proper"?

This is the first time I expressed an opinion?
No, wait, it is the first time, in a long time, I lowered myself to your level, adopted your style, give and take a few I.Q. points, and spoke to you in the only way you can comprehend - I spoke American English.
You know, short linguistic burst, cRap style, with style and innuendo, and hyperbole...called mind-farts, or Ebonics.
ILO style.

Expect nothing more, from now on.
You deserve nothing more, and nothing less, than this.

Tell me, have you received any more free t-shirts, by impressing retards, on street corners?
I remember how proud you were that other time...hopefully not the last time.
You need clothes, I suspect.

Zoot Allures

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Quote :
How I laughed when you, and that other moron, Turd, tried to "get under my skin" with comments about my national heritage, only displaying how clueless and moronic you both are.

Relax. I like you no matter what you are. You could be a fookin' Jew and it wouldn't matta. I know personality when I see it and you got it, pal. Turk or no Turk. Doesn't matta.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] An article from few days ago, it's estimated that we take in 30 000 refugees, the article says that regional government thinks that "the biggest risk are the Finns who do not adapt to the new "opportunity" (refugee enrichment)". Yes they just literally said this "opportunity". That the "racists" are the biggest threat to this refugee situation right now.

It says that "bad economy and high unemployment increases the chances of violence and other "radical" phenomenons", "racism" and violence should be condemned "before it even starts".

Reader votes, is the analysis right so far 92% no, 9% yes.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:07 pm

Ziiiiit wrote:
Relax. I like you no matter what you are. You could be a fookin' Jew and it wouldn't matta. I know personality when I see it and you got it, pal. Turk or no Turk. Doesn't matta.

I like you too, buddy, degenerate Jew spawn, and self-hating cuckolded street-urchin, and all.
You have that savoir faire, that certain something that makes the girls smile as they hand you your mocha double latte, after delivering one of your many clever quips.
You can't buy that kind of charm - not for a t-shirt.
You are born with it, or you imitate it, copying some movie scene, to the rhythm of some hip jazz beat.

I can finally relax.
Thanks buddy.
For a minute there I thought another one of your many beat-downs was coming..and this time in front of everyone and not in your imagination.
My reputation is at stake, you see.

I think nice and slow will work best, for you.

Shhhhhhhhh....

Zoot Allures

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Quote :
You have that savoir faire, that certain something that makes the girls smile as they hand you your mocha double latte, after delivering one of your many clever quips.
You can't buy that kind of charm - not for a t-shirt.
You are born with it, or you imitate it, copying some movie scene, to the rhythm of some hip jazz beat.

You can't be talking about me here because I've got absolutely no game dude. I am not a smooth talking casanova with the ladies. I'm a clumsy, awkward bumbling idiot who talks to a woman like she was one uhda guys.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:07 pm

Very humble.
I've seen you operate.
Subtle, though it comes across as straight-forward and unsophisticated.

I admire your...spunk.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:31 pm

What is the guy being interviewed saying?

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:08 am

Virtually every state in the world is practically speaking bankrupt, in actual retraction. Currency war - Trade war - World war. This event is equivalent to Hitler's intended little war to reshuffle deck, consolidate power, that could get out of hand, triggering the big one. Last stand to resist actual trends.

Implicating historical allusions: decadent West gives up, East eventually falls to far East. Siberian wasteland if given global temperatures rising, to become the most valuable thing on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:10 am

apaosha wrote:

He said that they found weapons and ammunition on a ship that was carrying refugees and they are investigating where they came from.

ISIS is sneaking in weapons and agents using the Syrian refugees.
We'll see the outcome in a few years.

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:51 am

Hobbes intensifying.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:38 am

The video with the Polish MEP is a clear example on why women should be excluded from the whole of politics, any kind.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:21 pm

Satyr wrote:
apaosha wrote:

He said that they found weapons and ammunition on a ship that was carrying refugees and they are investigating where they came from.

ISIS is sneaking in weapons and agents using the Syrian refugees.
We'll see the outcome in a few years.

Thanks.

I heard somewhere that 70% of these syrians coming into europe are men between the ages of 18-40. Fighters in other words.

It's like a direct parallel between German migrating tribes during the fall of the western Roman empire.

Jarno

Jarno

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:59 am

Emergency accomodation for refugees was placed next to elementary school in Oulu, now the police admits there has been 2 rape attempts (elementary school students)
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:01 am

" Where Are The Women and kids? "

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:52 am

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Arrogant sub-humans

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Just a matter of time, I'll be on the front.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Immigration Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Immigration Issues