Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Immigration Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarno

Jarno

Immigration Issues - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It turns out this redcross worker who had sexual relationships with refugees did house at least 3 of them, and she left her husband and now she is engaged to one of them. 2 of the refugees now still live with her and she got a gun licence so that refugees can practice their gun hobby at shooting range, where they compete who will have to do the dishes. (fun little game for the war children to make chores more fun!).

Rumour also tells these 2 refugees are ex-cops from Iraq.

EDIT:
It seems to be her
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:32 pm

For some people it is merely an expansion of sexual dieversity to have many shades of orgies to enjoy themselves; no conquering involved.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:46 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Now a 13 year old girl was abducted and raped for 30 hours. It just keeps happening.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:21 pm

translation:

Quote :
Hello, you can read the newspapers but this video is about the real situation in Germany. I would like to tell everyone about this on Youtube and Facebook. I am almost 16. I would like everyone to know what is going on, what I am authentically feeling at this moment.

And I am so scared everywhere. For example, if my family and I go out together, or if I see a movie with my friends. Usually I stay at home, but sometimes I stay out until 6 pm in winter, and it is so scary. It is just very hard to live day-to-day life as a woman.

I just want to say that I am not a racist. But one day, a terrible thing happened at the supermarket. I ran all the way home. I was so frightened for my life. There's no other way to describe it.

My aunt and her friend have said you have to grow up. Why should we, children, have to grow up in such fear? It's not just me, my friends too. You can see on Facebook, a 17 year old attacked, a 15 year old attacked, two 12-year olds attacked, so many. It is really so sad that this is happening ... because of YOU PEOPLE. Sad

I cannot understand why they do this. But more importantly, I cannot understand why Germany is doing nothing! Why is Germany standing by, watching, and then doing nothing? Please explain, why. Men of Germany, these people are killing your children, they are killing your women. We need your protection. We are so scared, we don't want to be frightened to go to the grocery store alone after sunset. The politicians live alone in their villas, drink their cocktails, and do nothing. They do nothing! I do not know what world they live in, but please, people, please help us! Please, do something!

I cannot understand why this is happening. One day, my friend and I were walking down the street, and a group of Arabs were protesting and demonstrating. They shouted, "Allah! Allah! Allah is the one God! Kill those infidels! Allah Allah!" What should I do? Should I wear a burka? Why should I have to convert to Islam?

It's fine if you believe in Allah, but why do you want to make everyone else believe in Allah too? I just think it would be better if there were no religion. Stop trying to make everyone else believe in your God when they do not want to.

Please, people of Germany. Do something!

When I try to tell the authorities about what has happened, they hold their hand up towards me

holds up hands

and they say it is a problem and then ignore it. and they laugh. It is unfair. They laugh at us. They say we are dumb. They think this not only of me, but of the entire state of Germany. They don't care about our fear. Please help us. This is an emergency! There are more and more of them.

One time in summer, the Muslims said we were sluts for walking outside in a t-shirt.

takes off jacket to demonstrate what a t-shirt looks like

Yes, we were wearing t-shirts. It's summer!

*shows a black flowery shirt-short clothing article

Another day, I was wearing this. My friend and I purchased it while shopping hehe. If we feel like wearing it, we will wear it! And you Muslims have no right to physically assault or rape us for it! God willing, never in my life. You have no right to attack us because we are wearing t-shirts. You also have no right to rape.

The life of Germany has changed because these people cannot integrate. We give them so much help. We support them financially and they do not have to work. But they only want more babies and more welfare and more money.

Men of Germany, please, patrol the streets and protect us. Do this for your women and your children. If you do that, I believe that we will have a chance.

starts holding from a really big cup of coffee

This sort of action would be wonderful. We would be so grateful and thankful. So many thanks, if steadily, more men would come to protect us. We are so scared.

I am so upset about what Merkel has done.

sarcastic voice Thank you, Angela Merkel, for killing Germany! I have no more respect for you, Merkel. I do not think you know what you have done. You do not see how our lives have changed. Open your eyes! Is this normal? Should I, a 16-year old who is almost 17, be so scared to walk outside my house? No, it is not normal. You have killed Germany!

sighs

This is the truth. We are no longer allowed to walk outside. We are no longer allowed to wear our clothes. We are no longer allowed to live the German life. This is the sad truth.

I think it's about time to end this video. I believe I have given a full account from a normal person. I hope others can see this and understand.

I only want to end with one message: Men, please, help your women. Help your children. I am so scared. My friends have the same fear. We are shocked that this has happened. I hope this video can convince you, and that this terrible events can stop.

Feminism doesn't work anymore when men don't cooperate with it, huh.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:45 am

apaosha wrote:
Now a 13 year old girl was abducted and raped for 30 hours. It just keeps happening.

I just get pissed off when people say they feel "sad" that this is happening so often
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:53 am

Now they were interviewing the clowns on TV that were bothering the street patrolling, you can hear how well they are answering to the interviewers.

0:06 - 0:23
He asks a question which he picked from facebook comment section " I am myself in a regular street patrol as a mother and as a woman to secure the freedom for other women and children to be safe, it seems like your point is to "brutally" ridicule all of the women who have been raped by invaders. "

After that the clowns just keeps repeating "stick horse" and riding around the studio.

EDIT: longer video

One of the clowns is "queerfeminist" LGBT, amnesty supporter, no surprise here
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:49 pm

Culture and education ministry is now offering free karate lessons for the refugees twice a week, on tax payers money of course

"Learning Finnish culture through karate" <- actual explanation of this idea
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:01 am

List of offenses recorded by police on New Years in Germany:

Quote :
In the list, sexual offences are recorded 359 times, and 659 women are recorded as having been victims.
In a statement to parliament today, NRW interior minister Ralf Jäger revealed although there were 1,049 victims, the police had only identified 30 suspects. All of the suspects are “North Africans”, 15 are officially asylum seekers — meaning they have not yet had their paperwork for indefinite leave to remain stamped by the German government — and two are under the age of 18.

mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Last edited by mannequin on Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:15 pm

This is the official fan page of Loldiers of Odin

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Orbán in new years speech: "Europe is ancient Greece, not Persia. Rome, not Carthage. Christianity, not Caliphate!"
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:13 pm

@TWbB

Foreshadowing the motivation of this humanistic resistance to universalist dehumanization can be evinced by the country proper initialized November 1956 revolution confronting unreserved Soviet Russia militaristic incursion.

Back to top Go down
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:23 am

I'm not sure if they're getting it yet...
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 10:15 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 11:00 am

Cologne Women Apologize For “Xenophobia” by Giving Migrants Roses Following Mass Molestation

Women in Cologne have responded to the mass molestation by predominantly Muslim migrants that occurred on New Year’s Eve by visiting the city’s largest refugee center and handing out roses as a “gesture against xenophobia”.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:47 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:15 am

Our media lied about this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It said that they are predicting a war in Sweden, but it didn't mention in the article that he was talking about a war WITHIN Europe or Islam. And our media was trying to blame this refugee crisis on Russia because they couldn't close the eastern border.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 11:13 am

YLE teaching how to handle situations when someone is attempting to rape you

1. Say "no"
2. Use your hands
3. Use your handbag

And no, this is not a joke, again, even this clip and everything YLE does is tax payer funded, everyone has to pay YLE tax. They just today put an article on their news site lying that there were only 25 rapes last year done by refugees, even though that only covers 1 month. In reality they haven't even started to make separate statistics for crimes committed by refugees, so even that is just an tip of an iceberg...

Oh yeah, and police just stated today that 926 crimes overall were committed by refugees last year, and they said "this is not much compared to overall crime.."
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 12:02 pm

Quote :
Each Wednesday members of the AfD rally in Erfurt, the capital city of the German state of Thuringia. Yet for the last few months they have done so in darkness, thanks to a decision by Dr Ulrich Neymeyr, the Catholic Bishop at Erfurt to turn off the lights of Erfurt Cathedral. The Bishop explained that he “did not want to offer a splendid scenery” to the protestors.

They responded by lighting up the cathedral using their smartphones.

It’s a decision which has seen battle lines drawn between the church and many of its congregants who are sympathetic to the aims of the AfD.

Björn Höcke, the leader of the AfD in Thuringia last month struck back, saying “It is not and never was the cathedral of the princes of the Church. It is the cathedral of our people; that is our cathedral.”

Elites split with their people becoming more extreme.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:10 pm

There is no ''refugee crisis'' - there is a deliberate co-ordination, co-operation and planning to get as much of these thrid world third rate colonists within our lands as possible.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 9:11 pm

YLE is practising censorship on the PRESIDENT, cutting out the most essential part of his speech @ 1:08 he starts saying that here is an explanation for this refugee problem and the sound cuts out.

What he said in that which was muted: " So basically every single person who can say the word "asylum", can get in to Europe and Finland and that word alone justifies them to cross the border. Without any good reason anyone can get full, even years lasting processing/hearing, and can still avoid the coercive measures if he doesn't get the asylum, and he can still stay in this country where he came in the first place for wrong/false reasons. "
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:39 am

This shows who controls who; a president is merely a face of deluded ''power to the people'' masquarade.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:40 am

Conchita's face anyone?

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:50 am

Let the sand/niggers live in our comfort and us in cold, hardening our hearts and feeding our contempt.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:52 am

Filthy treacherous Institutions, hypocritical 'muh humanity' cucks at the cost of own people.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:53 am

They can afford Western ''pleasures'' that I can't even afford (not thst I want to).

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:06 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:09 pm

''In dramatic scenes outside the courtroom around 60 members of Manchester's Somalian community protested against the verdicts suggesting the three men were being 'victimised' because of their race, while the victim was a white Brit.
They managed to pile into the public gallery and gasped as the sentences were handed down - while Yussuf flicked a middle finger at the mother of their victim, who was present.''

Very victimhoody, and dramatic..

''They exchanged messages and agreed to meet - but as Jama met her at a bus stop shortly before 11am, he soon convinced her to perform a sex act on him in an alleyway.''

He already had his dick ejaculated by free will in the mouth of the girl, till he decided to ''meet muh boyz'' after the consensual oral sex but in stead of waiting and convincing her in a gang bang, they ''raped'' her.

Slut-raped, is what it is called.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 3:51 pm

It seems European women want a [Nietzchean] revocation, as opposed to a [Wagnerian] reunification, by way of supplantation with foreign reproductivity.
The difference lies in whether these men are protecting women or their women (heredity, identity, etc.).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immigration Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next