Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Race

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 1:12 am

Satyr wrote:

Molyneux wrote:
If the IQ differences are genetic, than it’s a tragedy, but its no ones fault.

The modern empiricist: “The sun shines, but it’s not as bright as you think.”

Such psychological ambivalence. The entire interview revolves around circuitous verbal politically correct etiquette, despite the assents and allusions to the superior/inferior racial hierarchy. Objectivity is synonymous with impartiality and impartiality with equality. It all leads back to the same delusion, to the same indoctrination, the same subversion. Reason, they agree, is what matters, not whether or not blacks are inferior or whether there is a racial hierarchy. In the end, an open mind, is what matters, not necessarily reality.

This is what sophistry is. Their subtle loyalties to their modern mythologies, controls their every word and utterance, and they are guided by it. Their Wills are kept on a leash by leftist politics and their minds are kept on a diet of modern ideological food. No courage to be honest with themselves. Just simple intellectual cowards and it is precisely their cowardice that leads to no greater perspective but only the reciprocation of their innocuous contentions that are not meant to resolve anything. Molynuex says he wants to use reason to "resolve" arguments, to resolve conflicts, when he uses the very tactics to perpetuate the same conflicts unresolved, for fear of jeopardizing his reputation or creating real conflict that has substance in the reality he claims to be loyal to. The fact that he believes in resolutions, points to his affinity to have faith, not reason. It doesn't surprise me why he gushes over Peterson like a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 1:21 am

He's talking to a jew...so has to appease the victim agenda.
We see it in his flattery and self-abasement when mentioning Ashkenazim Jewish higher, on average, verbal intelligence.

There's also the matter of earning a buck.
If he does not show the proper contrition he may lose a large portion of his earning base.
He has to be edgy and deal in those issues nobody dares talk about, but at the same time he has to be apologetic and show suffering, like he shares in the pain of those who may be offended and hurt by the truth.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 12:00 pm

The inferior always wants to mix with the superior. In female reproductive strategies it is called Hyeprgamy.
She wants to breed with a male on her level or higher.

Blacks want to mix with whites.
The superior is degraded, diluted by this mixing.

Slaughtz

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 5:39 am

The way I see it after this presentation, Ashkenazi Jews are advocating Europe to become more like them genetically; which is a male of Semitic origin race-mixed with the European female. Aryan males are then competing against this, and European females have no interest in whether or not they are conquered by Aryans or the Semites. Culture and religion are there to create conditions where the Aryan men are vulnerable to D&C techniques and blindness to the genetic war maneuvering. Christianity's major figure was of a Semitic female and an Aryan male hybrid, which is why Jews dislike it spiritually.

I'm wondering whether or not Greeks are as they were in their antiquity, genetically. I think it makes sense that they would be Middle Eastern, or Semitic.

Racially, among maternal lines, they're all technically 'white'; the Indo-European. 'Whiteness' has a history associated with it, which includes Italians, Slavs and etc. Turkey and Indian people appear excluded.
--

Here we see that Greeks and Iranians and SouthWest Asians are distinct from what were referred to as 'barbarians' of the North/West. Ethnically, all the North/West Europeans are distinct from one another, but collectively they are closer together than they are apart from those different sub-races of whites.

Here is a sample of the Iranian people, though:

What we witness between the Iranian/Israel conflict may be the competition of paternally delineated Semites versus paternally delineated Aryans.

Largely, conflict against Islam from Western Europeans comes from a Christian origin. Western Europeans likely were satisfied with their Pagan religions to the exclusion of Islam and Christianity - but there was efforts to convert Pagans to Christians:

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:38 pm

I'm re-posting this lecture to clarify.
Nihilism, as I've said, is inverting. It takes the real and flips it on its head.
Its symbol the Star of David depicts this inversion of the Egyptian pyramid, representing natural order, which placed the Pharaoh at the top.
Judaism was known as an anti-nature, and misanthropic dogma since ancient times.
They created their power by doing the work others refused to do...as they never felt that they belonged to the host culture they lived as parasites upon.
They were not only into usury but were also tax collectors....this, and their refusal to offer their salvation to all slaves, in all tribes, is where antisemitism is rooted.
They created a religion using this nihilistic inversion. they did not invent nihilism....they exploited it.
Their only genius is with language...and have nothing to show in all other human disciplines.

They even practice a form of self-isolation that is not original, as many other memes are doing so....like gypsies. They are like gypsies in many ways, except their focus on intellectual, and psychological issues...which is part of their parasitical strategy - to exploit the host using language and psychological manipulation.

So, this inversion, in pragmatic terms, means that they are not a race, but a meme attempting to become a race, genetic.
Semites were not Europeans....but came from Asia....and entered Europe where some mixing occurred.
Semites are not Jews and Jews are not automatically Semites.
Judaism stopped proselytizing to preserve their 'chosen' privileges...God, for them means them....the chosen.
Who chose them?
They chose themselves....and then abstracted themselves as a god.
The other tribes all rejected this 'god' insinuating the multiple expulsions they suffered when their parasitism became intolerable to the host....mostly after the elites that used them to collect taxes lost power and so could no longer offer their protections.  
During the Inquisitions they pretended to convert to Christianity. Duplicity was a common practice...some even changing their names, or marrying from outside the tribe to become more like them in appearance....but remarkably they remain genetically homogeneous because of their dogma.
You did not dare marry a non-Jew, and lineage was  maintained matrilinially.

Semites are a non-European tribe.....Judaism is not....but Zionism is an attempt to make Judaism a tribe, through inbreeding, and political means - genetic isolation.
Judaism is the nihilistic meme that infected the Semites, and from the Semites it spread to other tribes, when the conditions became optimum for such viral infections.
Semites invented it, by synthesizing the different spiritualistic dogmas they came in contract with, from the many hosts they parasitized.
From Egypt, through Babylon to Greece...at which point they fragmented into three, and the Greeks were infected with what would become Christianity.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:11 pm

This is how race is proven.
Give blacks a successful, and sophisticated system and they will destroy it.
Sometimes unintentionally....simply because they do not have the intelligence for a system above what is common in Africa.

Anfang

Anfang

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Whites are the only population that behaves in a 'humane' and 'civilized' way and actually pays attention to these qualities and is thankful for them in others. Niggers and arabs behave like you dont exist unless they physically need to get past you or retrieve something from you and they dont give a fuck about manners, respect, self-respect etc.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:41 pm

Negroes understand the world on a very primal level. Eating, drinking, fucking....
The most they can do is abstract it all as money.
They associate money with eating, drinking and most importantly fucking.
They don't know what it is, or how it came about, they only know that it can get them food, drink and pussy.

Chris Rock expressed this in his bit about being wealthy and being rich.
Negroes know rich.
Diamonds, fancy clothes, cars, large homes, toys, all of it giving you access to higher standard pussy, mainly white pussy.
White pussy is how they know they've made it out of the gutter and out of mediocrity.
They think this makes them white.
When they are not treated white they blame it on prejudice, or hatred, because they've been told, by the tribe, to associate all negativity with another's fear, and hate.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:35 pm

In Russia Taylor predicts the 'brazilification' of the US between 2040 and 2060. It's end is inevitable, at this point.
Rome gradually declined when barbarians began to outnumber the locals. Christianity was a predictable symptom.
Slaves and mediocrity gravitates towards Abrahamism.
But things are worse, because Abrahamism acted as a control over the base. Now secularization has made Marxism the alternative to Abrahamism.

Slaughtz

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 11:26 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 11:56 pm

Slaughtz

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 4:48 am

Sophomoronic lamarckism (Guardian article): "No humans would benefit from lower intelligence, but sometimes they would benefit from higher or lower height, therefor height can be different and provides more benefits in one environment than another, but humans wouldn't benefit from lower intelligence in one area versus another, so intelligence is never selected for by natural environments." Seriously...

Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 6:32 am

Satyr, u say mixed are not the master race. But I think people misunderstand. Master race means master of all races. It doesn't mean im perfect genetically. Rulers tend to be inbred.

Personally I wished I was more white and had a whiter brain, I'd be faster at math. But I should rule all races. I see the idiocy of the whites. They are creating dystopia. And would I give you whites a great deal. I wish to preserve much of the White race. Many whites are real good looking and have great brains. Second I would ban rap music. It is trash. Actually fuck all modern music and fuck all moderns too. They are a twilight zone dystopia.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 11:20 am

I say mixed are a degradation of the superior, in this case European race, and an ascent for the inferior race, in this case sub-African Negros.
For the Negro the mulatto is progress.
For the European it is regress.

Genes are memories, establishing potentials.
You inherit potential from your parents, and you either cultivate it to its fullest, or you let it atrophy.
Memes are cultivation rules and standards - ideals.

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 12:15 pm

Depends. One time there was a pitbull half breed, head was of a pitbull but the body was too small. It was miserable all the time and could not move. That's an example of a genetic abomination. Dad felt sorry for it.

Now if you do google images of half black males, they will all look a certain way mostly. But I don't look similar to any of them. I am a different kind of breed than they are. There's plusses and minuses. I am mentally more advanced than my white dad, but he is a harder worker than me. Pros and cons. Now if you're gonna say I would be even smarter if my mom was white, and id have a noble prize right now, well that is why I wish time travel is real. Always wished my IQ was 180. I love my black mom but I'm curious to see what my mind would be if I was fully white. Sometimes I wonder if my consciousness would enter that new birth or no matter what my consciousness is always born as some mixed person.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptySat May 19, 2018 12:49 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 10:16 pm

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 6:46 am

i'm crying right now.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the haitians...murdered my own kind. they murdered the interacials......
i am so sad right now. i was betrayed. betrayed by the blacks...

then i heard about the necklacing thing...how savage...what barbarians...

this is a tyranny, a tyranny of the sjws. i am not allowed to use the n word, even though they savagely murdered my own kind, they murdered interracials yet I am not allowed to use the n word. the sjws are heartless and evil. i am not even allowed to speak of my pain. why do sjws love blacks more than me...it isnt fair... i hate sjws they are evil.

I dont even want to rule the haitians anymore. I said I am willing to forgive and forget, I am willing to rule over the haitians as their supreme lord, and bring science to the savages. But now its like...dont even know if I want even grace them with my superior presence.

I think am about to troll a black supremacist forum. Have to think of a good troll name now, and I am going to post this video on their forums.

also the bling bling thing...fits it to a tee
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 7:37 am

Had to take a break from this video, im at 1:14. I get headaches if i watch youtube too long.

But i have a question. If a black fails at a white highschool, and he sues them, will he get paid 100 million dollars, or does that money go to the state?
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:18 am

Genetics of Ireland.

Anfang

Anfang

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 10:34 pm

Haplogroups are sets of genes which are usually inherited as a whole group/set.
You can for example see the influx of Aryan (yellow) DNA from the east and how it's mixed with the local populations. According to this Germans are less Aryan than the Slavic countries.

But I think it's not just about those lineages but also the selective pressures to explain what we see today.
You can feminise a dog breed with selective breeding, it will still be that dog breed yet tuned differently.
I think the potential is still present in a feminised breed and it could be turned around in future generation, becoming a less feminised version again. If it comes to mixing breeds then that's not gonna turn around.

Edit:
According to this map the celtics are actually the most resilient Indo-European parts but this could also be about geographic location, being secured by the Atlantic ocean from migration and invasion.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Part of manipulating mind using the intentional corruption of language is the incorrect use of the term 'racism'.

Never-mind that it has now come to mean violence and murder, it is also misused to refer to any negative assessment of an ideology.
The gene/meme distinction is blurred.
Ideological, theoretical, religious, dogmas, are now protected under the new-age, politically-correct, globalizing umbrella of 'racism'.
Biology confuses with ideology.
Phenomena confused for noumena.

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:48 pm

better map
I come from the Galician, southern part of Poland, most 'Aryan' place in Europe but I have some Germanic family and bit Hungarian...I wonder what it actually means in terms of behavioral averages to be less/more dense Aryan...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 3:25 pm

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 5:02 pm

What I've always wondered, is why do they always portray black men with a white woman, and never a black woman, with a white man, and never an interracial, with another interracial?

Secondly, everyone always seems to envision equality, or the future, as a town with 100 whites, with a few black people here and there, like in the Eureka TV show.
But the mathematics of it is quite different. Really what will happen is, not the token Henry, the cool black guy of the city. Instead what will happen is, the town will become like 100 blacks, and 10 whites. Eventually america will have race reversal, 83% black and 13% white. The idea that America will turn into a dominant population of Brazilian interracial amazons is a delusion and probably not going to happen. More likely is, blacks will breed amongst themselves, expand exponentially, whites will become minority.

The "Blank Panther" movie I believe is critical to this agenda, to instill a belief that blacks are technologically competent as much as the whites. Therefore racial concerns are reduced to a matter of taste, rather than the concern of infrastructure collapse, ie. you are reduced to an evil person for preferring the aesthetics of whites over blacks. Black Panther is the best selling US superhero movie of of all time. Whites want to be cucks, it is in their DNA, Satyr told me whites were born in Africa and migrated to Europe, they want to return to their african roots. They can't handle the white imposed technical atmosphere of bugmen, the effort it takes to compose real music, and how easy it is to simply fall into the rap-trap, they want to be savages. Being interracial I propose a bridge between the two, a bridge between savagery and the bugmen, a harmony between nature and technology, a Frank Lloyd Wright concept of sorts.

Some angry trolls accuse me of being racist, but I noticed liberals are the most hateful people on the planet. They claim everything is "hate" yet everything they say is literally motivated by hate. I don't hate all black people I mostly hate rap music and stuff like that. I simply state the facts, that an all black city is generally going to be run down because blacks just are bad at cooperation, they are an overly competitive race. Thus black management usually leads to stagnation and disarray, since most blacks do not take initiative. I don't see what is so hateful about saying the facts, but I know some liberal is going to quote farm me and tell me I deserve to die and what not, all pretending to be some anti-racist despite the fact I am interracial and they are litterally flaming me and hating me. It seems like reverse racism where its okay to hate everyone except black people or jews, which some how are on this magical pedestal and even if you are interracial, even if you are a half-black or half-jew you can't criticize them. Where if you say one negative fact about the blacks or jews you are accused of being hitler or the holocaust. Fun fact Hitler's original plan was never to kill the jews, but to move them to Russia peacefully. But after suffering German casualties he started to get angry and bitter and crave violence. So if you want a better wold all you have to do is be polite and treat others nicely. You want less school shootings then stop treating males like dirt and trash. Hitler lived a life of poverty, homelessness, and he was rejected by an art school, and his mom died due to no cure for cancer, he also suffered blindness from chemical attacks in ww1. You want a better world without WW3? Then stop treating poor people like trash and stop hiding the cures for cancer, and fight with honor, with swords and axes, instead of using chemical poison, or long range weapons, like some asshole cunt. I don't believe in guns but I believe we need to legalize guns because its better that heroes have guns rather than be disarmed by the evil powers that be.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

Race - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Race - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Race