Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 10:38 am

As public hygiene will deteriorate for vast amounts of people in the West, I expect that it will become the new hip thing to be disgusting and eat literal shit.
"It's good for immune response, dude, it makes you strong, man."
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:57 pm

Many (post)modern artists insert themselves into a piece of art more than structure in the hope that there's a savior out for them, seeing their art as magical incantations to summon their redemption. Every shame they put inside their compositions makes their private world, and their identity, tie progressively to the lowlier and more savage aspects of themselves as they trumpet to the world their inability to overcome their own burdens.
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 4:49 pm

Discovered my true love.
My tru love is money. Money doesn't judge me, money does not use me, money does not abuse me. I was hiding in the closet about my love, but now I find the truth of my subconscious. My subconscious was always in love with money.
the full story:
Back to top Go down
gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:14 pm

An impoverished girl's tears drip accompanied with a jealous rage that she'll never smell the timeless roses of the royal garden.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:48 am

The exaggerated fonts in modern articles of the last moment recordings in a crash are disrespectful of the agency of the pilots. The article writer(s) demonstrate(s) disrespect by making them pop-out, like billboards, some snazzy advertisement. The cheapening comes from disconnecting the words from a human agent; sickeningly making them like comic book sound effects on the page. The article writer(s) cannot approach the subject respectfully, presenting it like a human, so used to commodifying themselves and others; assigning dollar values and making 'what sells' pop.

Even when indulging in some dark curiosities, I have limits to what sort of dehumanization I'll keep my eyes on. Parading the last words, almost pretending they aren't contextually dark, is obscene.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:35 am

This is bar none the most expectationally good looking community of people I've ever seen.

I feel like the lifestyle changes brought upon by industrialization has specifically malformed Germanic peoples to a freighting height. This would mostly be on the level of epigenetics. Thankfully the effect that has taken place might be reversible in a swift manner given the right circumstances.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:43 am

There Will Be Blood wrote:
This is bar none the most expectationally good looking community of people I've ever seen.
Code for Blond and European.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:44 pm

This was the most unthought yet resonating statement.

Also
Quote :
There is nothing ugly, I never saw an ugly thing in my life, for let the shape of an object be as they may: light, shade and perspective will always make it beautiful.

The whole point is to see the actuality and desire it to be that way. One of England's finest.

Last edited by There Will Be Blood on Fri May 25, 2018 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:53 pm

The context, the motive, determines value.

Beauty, and symmetry, are definitions of beauty when referring to an organism's potential fertility and the offspring's potential health, resistance to parasites, and to flux.
We've evolved to perceive it and respond to it....be attracted to it.

Then there beauty in reference to how one makes us feel - his potential as a supporter, a friend, an ally.

Then there the feeling of being awed, we call beautiful, in reference to scenery; expanses of potential and possibilities.

Then there's the beauty we call a piece of music, which with its patterns, its symmetry, harmonizes with our metabolic rates, and we feel a sense of enlargement, of expansion, and of connection.

The common denominator is potential, probability, in a sea of possibilities.
Another word for probability is order..order in relation to chaos, to space/time possibility.  
We call beautiful what promises probability.
Probability being a qualification of possibility.

We can then say that to be alive makes all that exists such a promise.
We see in all matter/energy probabilities, in the vastness of dark, uncertain, expanding possibilities.

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 6:07 pm

When gazing at the beauty of the aryan race, simple minded-moderns may misinterpret me, calling me a "white supremacist."

Where on earth am I a "white-supremacist"? Not all whites are aryans or full-blooded aryans. History shows that Aryans spread all over, including India and possibly Northern Africa. Are Indians white people?

So if some modern moron is reading this, let it be known, I would be more than willing to marry an egyptian queen.

dysfunctional modern relationships
Looking past the "white lies" of society, its' plain to see.

Women claim to be attracted to men, but treat them so harshly, with indignance.
The split-mind psychosis takes its root.

Animal mind, conflicting with the indoctrinated, social mind.

But it goes even deeper.

The modern female is repulsed by the average modern males face and body odor. The modern male is not a full-blooded aryan. The modern male has facial asymmetries.

The modern male is repulsed by the average modern females personality and ethics. Their ethics and personality are lacking in fully aryan qualities.

So when copulating they must ignore their mutual disgust, the female repulsed by the male body, and the male repulsed by the female's shallow personality.

It is a sad state of affairs. It is any wonder how humans can breed at all? When interviewed, negroes in Africa, female negroes born and raised in Africa report, "Have sex? Why would I do that if not for money?" Indicating, in other cultures, sex is something bought and sold, or simply, taken. Love doesn't enter the equation.

"White lies", liberal lies, in contrast to the brutal honesty of the negro (of course, when he is not out "hustlin'".)
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 1:39 pm

England, scared of its past as a previously conquered people, has pushed against all conquest through truth and honest masculine confrontation by waging all-out total war against such conflict itself, and has decided to let itself instead be conquered through lies and effeminate pleas. One has to wonder which fate is worse. At least the England before would have had a history, their absence providing no case for their conquerors to deny their being, but now they have allowed themselves to be half-dead and their conquerors have cause to erase their history and keep them sedated in the process, lest they experience any sort of revival.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:22 pm

I really like this image

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Use it as an avatar.

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 5:53 pm

AutSider wrote:
I really like this image

Which Killzone game is that from?
They gave the fascist antagonists even the appropriate name, Helghasts living on planet Helghan.
It's heartening to see that so many people wanted to play as the Helghans in the campaigns and not as the gay diversity shock troops.

I'm not sure what to make of this, either the story/game designer wanted to make the Helghans sympathetic to large parts of the audience or he is very out of touch with said audience.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:04 am

I didn't know where the image is from.

But now that you mention it, a little googling and I found a better version of the image:

Apparently it's from a game Killzone: Liberation and the blonde guy is the main antagonist.

EDIT: Ok, I have no idea what the hell is wrong with the image function here. Both images are smaller than they should be. Here's the link:

Old image function:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EDIT 2: And again it links to tiny little images. Fuck it, I give up.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:24 am

The site with the artwork is automatically redirecting links to smaller thumbnail versions. Here's hosting the image via servimg.

Black, red-tones, gold-tones...
A flame in the darkness bringing light colour-scheme.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 6:50 am

Originally, the increase in loudness and the compression of the music to be loud all the time was apparently done to be louder than the competition. They wanted to dominate the competition by being louder, similarly the way TV commercials are often louder than the TV programming to have more of your attention when they come on.

But from what I have noticed I also think that on low end speakers, like cheap headphones or laptop speakers, that the music with a broader dynamic range, with louder and quieter elements, sounds more confusing, less discernible. There is more in there which could be heard but because of the bad quality of the speakers it gets muddied.
Also, for people who listen to music passively in the background while doing other things the more constant level  of loudness in heavily compressed music makes for less distraction. The music never demands more attention.

All in all it trains people to be more passive in their listening to music. No distractions, no need to adjust the volume if everything is as loud as possible on the recording and thereby equally loud.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 7:40 am

It's like the brilliance of light.
Light is so fast, a pattern, that the mind cannot differentiate nuances within it, so it interprets it as blinding brightness.
Darkness, the black, does the same with data that exceeds the brain's ability to process or that lacks a rhythms, a pattern.

In this case the increase in volume merges sound, so that the human ear cannot discern nuances.
There's no crisp clarity.
This is a form of dumbing-down, and a way to hide imperfections.

cRap 'music' uses that deep background base sound that merges all of the disparate sounds in a reverberating heart-beat.
It's a way of synthesizing what is in disharmony.
The cRappers lack of vocal talent is compensated with this deep base sound, it also compensates for the lack of a melody.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 1:31 pm

According to this video, modern vinyl releases do on paper have a higher dynamic range but it's not a separate vinyl mastering that they did. Instead they used the CD/digital master and used filters that distort the music to make it work for a vinyl cutting.

The result is a higher dynamic range but not because of better mastering but because of using filters which distorted the original music master.
So basically hold on to old CDs and old digitised/physical copies of vinyl.
Modern remasters of music made before the early to mid nineties are often much worse than the original.

It's similar to changing and editing books to make them politically convenient in modern versions.
If they would have simply banned that music/literature or stopped selling it then copies would be present on the second hand market or privately digitised/pirated copies would be circulating. The way it's going now, the difficulty will be to get the right version, with many people not even aware of the changes done to the re-releases.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 7:31 pm

Family is a system in which tradition is passed down; the parentless must resort to popular opinion and newspapers, with rootless culture selling them things they want to hear. Over time, as there will always be some parentless by circumstance, in the name of tolerance, these anti-traditional teachings may start to lose perceived salience and begin to be viewed as 'bigotries' or 'social hostilities' that a disadvantaged class needs protection from the consequences of. The domination of newspapers and various media, targeted to what 'unites' as a way of creating belonging, will begin to create such a moral system as today. What is less attractive to the average consumer than something which reminds them of their responsibilities? As they think they are always "doing the best they can". The deconstruction of the family only accelerates the propagation of this circumstance.
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:55 am

genderlands

a land ruled by Men will be one of physical pain, brutality, and heartache via Death.

a land ruled by Women will be one of emotional pain, social sadism, and heartache via the Cold.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 7:54 pm

Trump is the American elite's reaction to Putin.

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 9:31 am

My gut tells me many pop-scientists often guess around to make conclusions.

For instance, they tell me a dog-IQ is 20, the equivalent to a 2 year old.

But how is a dog a 2 year old? 2 year olds have no autonomy. A dog can platform hop, planning physical movement, a move which requires intelligence. Dogs are smarter than 2 year olds.

They base the measurement on how many words a dog can remember, but since when is IQ solely about vocabulary? They also say gorillas have a 90 IQ. How do they even know, gorillas don't speak english well enough to take an IQ test in the first place.

I think scientists are guessing about the big bang too. They have no idea how old the universe is but state it like it's a fact. And the state of their particle science is like in an alpha- or beta state of a videogame.
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 2:23 pm

COMPUTER PSYCHOSIS

Computer psychosis is the worst. Not a big fan of the DSM 5 but I believe it should be added to the DSM 5.

Computer psychosis happens during lag. When you are in the middle of doing something, and your computer just freezes mouse gets laggy, clicking does nothing. Then you have to wait 5 mins for task manager.

The first time it happens it does not cause psychosis. But after many years of being a computer user you get a Computer Psychosis. Triggers intense and uncontrollable feelings of insane and uncontrollable rage and gnashing of teeth. So much rage it reminds me of this video.

If computers are to be the dominant force of society, then at the very least we should have computers that do not lag. It should be a crime to sell a computer that has lag.

Lag on computers is not natural. For example if I were to build a campfire, it might take more time to build a campfire in real life, than to physically draw a campfire on MS Paint. However, the logs would respond to my input and not interrupt my autonomy. Even though it would take more time it would not be psyschologically frustrating and jarring. For instance if it took me 15 minutes on MSPaint, but it lagged for 2 minutes it would be worse (psychologically) than spending a half-hour in real life. Trying to perform an action and then being blocked from that action forms a kind of learned helplessness.

For example I was in a good mood earlier until I had the freeze. It ruins your good mood and puts you in either rage or learned helplessness. I believe feminism is caused by computer lag. I believe the lag makes them hate men and males. The lag instills in me a total rage and unquenchable anger. I believe this is what fuels feminism.
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 9:27 am

satyr wrote:
Anxiety/Fear must be present.
If it is no the female begins losing her lust for the male.

Yes but why?
Also, this is how Feminism damages sexual mating process. It simultaneously bans all forms of male sexual dominance for reasons stating that male sex drive causes anxiety/fear to women. This is the great lie of Feminism, that you ought to be a beta male, nice guy, and respect women. Which of course will usually get you nowhere, in terms of dating mechanics, then when you lose your temper at getting nowhere for following all the rules of Feminism, they shame you and call you a "nice guy" as if it is a bad thing, when they were the ones who promoted it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 9:38 am

This goes back to the evolution of heterosexual reproduction, evoking primordial forces.

The female had to deal with the fight/flight mechanism, to allow a larger strange creature to approach and then penetrate her very physical being.
Her autoimmune system had to be tricked to allow the alien sperm to fertile her and the synthesis as embryo to be gestated - a psychosomatic effect of self-conflict.

So, she intuitively associates sex and attraction with this controlled anxiety.
She's evolved mechanisms to deal with this anxiety.

Her orgasm is its release - the expunging of stress, held in control for the fight/flight mechanism.
She can only trigger it when she feels the most intimidated by the male - she calls it chemistry, and feels it as femininity.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 10:25 am

Satyr is not going 'deep' enough, as usual.

Females feel fear because an unknown male, a stranger, wants to fuck her, wants to invade her insides, and this results in pregnancy. In nature, pregnancy is a great risk. So obviously, when a female detects that a male is sexually attracted to her, then she must put her guards up. Females are naturally 'defensive' (protecting their eggs). Males are naturally 'offensive'. The goal of the male is to impregnate. But the female has no equivalent 'goal'. She is passive. She is reactive (to the male sex drive).

She knows, intuitively, that if a lesser, lowly male impregnates her, then she must care for and nurture inferior genetics and offspring. She is beholden to her children and child-rearing instinct. So females have "shit-tests" and many other defensive measures to prevent inferior males from getting close, developing friendship, and especially, having sex.

Smarter, more intelligent females, have superior sense of social groupings and foreign, unknown males, as a result of all this. A female will treat a 'known', familiar male, different than she will an unknown, foreign male.

A female's "fear" and anxiety, is directly connected to the results and consequences of sex, that a female would need to be beholden to an inferior male's progeny for decades after being ruined by his lesser genes. For example, some modern women commit infanticide, abortion, and birth-control, all as means of preventing inferior genes to reproduce. Women don't do this knowingly, per se, rather it is instinctive and reflexive. "I don't know what I want". Females only want to submit to the Alpha, only want progeny with the Alpha, the top genetics.

Women must be coaxed, persuaded, bought, drugged, in order to associate with and have sex with inferior (beta) males.

Go deeper. Follow the logic to its end.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:08 am

It's remarkable how the same mindless buffoon who claims women are irrational, ascribes such deep analysis to female behaviour.

I can only assume that his 'deep analysis' excludes all other species, or assumes that reasoning is part of female anxiety - an analysis of inferior and superior males.
I'm sure the buffoon neglects the practice of copulating with inferior males, such as in chimpanzee groups, to keep them around as allies.
In fact, the only way a beta male can pass on his genes is by becoming a loyal friend and ally to females.

Again....heterosexuality evolved centuries before there was 'deep reasoning' over who is superior and who inferior, or before a female evolved the capacity to judge who she did not not want to be inseminated by.  
It begins from the point of approach and penetration, and how to deal with these intrusive processes.  

In social species, which evolve later, there are options  within the group.
In solitary species, such as bears, whomever is in the vicinity gets first crack at it.
In some species, like goats, sheep, bovines, horses the female has no choice. Males compete and winner gets to copulate with the female. She has no choice - her judgment is unecesary.
A cow has no choice over who wins the battle between two competing bulls. She cannot rationalize and deny the 'inferior' one.  
But, she still has to suppress her fight/flight to endure the approach and penetration of the victor.

Heterosexuality did not evolve by offering a female choices, because this presupposes reasoning, and heterosexuality is older than that.
A hen does not choose which rooster mounts her. This is decided beforehand through male/male competition.  
A lioness does not chooses which male will fertilize her when she comes into heat.....this is decided among males. She evolves the mechanisms to tolerate and endure what has been determined between others.

It's because his own sex and sexuality is what he obsesses over, that he cannot think of reproduction outside human realities. It's why his 'deep analysis' begins and ends with human female reasoning, which he then denies when it turns against his own desires.
But this is what happens when a mind is dominated by the need to prove himself....he risks making a fool of himself, over and over again.
Maybe Aeon should consider thinking, deeply, before he makes a fool of himself, rather than allowing his deep anxieties and needs to rule over his actions.
His need to appear deep and superior, exposes the opposite.
Its a risk he takes, and suffers the consequences.

My own, inferior, shallow, analysis is given in my thesis The Feminization of Mankind and in my thread dealing with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] dynamics, where I go into human female sexuality and sexual promiscuity and on and on.
Here I was asked from where this anxiety comes from....and I gave an answer that included all species practicing heterosexual reproduction.
This does not require the evolution of higher cognitive functions to judge and to project...as it involves such species as mice and dogs and cats and deer, and birds and reptiles and so on....  
No higher cognition required, to explain the anxiety and its suppression. No choice required...no judgment on the part of the participants.
They are not required to be aware of what they do and why they do it.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:39 am

Satyr wrote:
It's remarkable how the same mindless buffoon who claims women are irrational, ascribes such deep analysis to female behaviour.
You should know better by now. Irrational, by degree. Some individuals are smarter, more intelligent, more capable for reasoning, than others. Even among females, some are superior, and do have a firm control over their genetic dynasty, compared to less intelligent females.

Satyr wrote:
I can only assume that his 'deep analysis' excludes all other species, or assumes that reasoning is part of female anxiety - an analysis of inferior and superior males.
I'm sure the buffoon neglects the practice of copulating with inferior males, such as in chimpanzee groups, to keep them around as allies.
In fact, the only way a beta male can pass on his genes is by becoming a loyal friend and ally to females.
Intelligence applies to all organisms, of course. You're off-base. Where did I imply otherwise?

Satyr wrote:
Again....heterosexuality evolved centuries before there was 'deep reasoning' over who is superior and who inferior, or before a female evolved the capacity to judge who she did not not want to be inseminated by.  
It begins from the point of approach and penetration, and how to deal with these intrusive processes.  

In social species, which evolve later, there are options  within the group.
In solitary species, such as bears, whomever is in the vicinity gets first crack at it.
In some species, like goats, sheep, bovines, horses the female has no choice. Males compete and winner gets to copulate with the female. She has no choice - her judgment is unecesary.
Female judgment is applicable to the higher evolved and more intelligent types. This should be obvious. What is also obvious, is limitations of selection. A female, or male, with few or one sexual choice, will make that expected choice. But with regard to humanity, and human society, my argument is most relevant. The modern female has enormous choice, more so than ever before. People now communicate across the world, for example.

Satyr wrote:
A cow has no choice over who wins the battle between two competing bulls. She cannot rationalize and deny the 'inferior' one.  
But, she still has to suppress her fight/flight to endure the approach and penetration of the victor.

Heterosexuality did not evolve by offering a female choices, because this presupposes reasoning, and heterosexuality is older than that.
A hen does not choose which rooster mounts her. This is decided beforehand through male/male competition.  
A lioness does not chooses which male will fertilize her when she comes into heat.....this is decided among males. She evolves the mechanisms to tolerate and endure what has been determined between others.
You're missing the point.

Some females have more 'choice', more intelligence, than others. Thus there are higher types, even within species. And within humanity, this is more to the point.

Satyr wrote:
It's because his own sex and sexuality is what he obsesses over, that he cannot think of reproduction outside human realities. It's why his 'deep analysis' begins and ends with human female reasoning, which he then denies when it turns against his own desires.
But this is what happens when a mind is dominated by the need to prove himself....he risks making a fool of himself, over and over again.
Maybe Aeon should consider thinking, deeply, before he makes a fool of himself, rather than allowing his deep anxieties and needs to rule over his actions.
His need to appear deep and superior, exposes the opposite.
Its a risk he takes, and suffers the consequences.

My own, inferior, shallow, analysis is given in my thesis The Feminization of Mankind and in my thread dealing with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] dynamics, where I go into human female sexuality and sexual promiscuity and on and on.
Here I was asked from where this anxiety comes from....and I gave an answer that included all species practicing heterosexual reproduction.
This does not require the evolution of higher cognitive functions to judge and to project...as it involves such species as mice and dogs and cats and deer, and birds and reptiles and so on....  
No higher cognition required, to explain the anxiety and its suppression. No choice required...no judgment on the part of the participants.
They are not required to be aware of what they do and why they do it.
Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:46 am

Keep posting your 'deep analysis; which is a corruption of my own...wanting to one-up me.

Heterosexuality evolved without requiring a female's judgment.
A cow does not have to evolve a judgment over which bull is superior to another, because this is settled between the males.

You are obsessed with human females whereas I am interested in subjects on a broader scale.
A cow does not have to estimate which bull is better suited to fertilize her ovum. She does not have to evolve the ability to judge and to choose on this level.  
All she has to evolve is a mechanism to tolerate his approach, and endure his mounting and penetration.
She has zero choice in the matter.

This is still part of human female psychology.

The rest is you posturing, as usual, and then covering your arse when you expose it.

Ta, Ta,

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next