Nothing in Excess

HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Wed May 16, 2018 10:38 am

As public hygiene will deteriorate for vast amounts of people in the West, I expect that it will become the new hip thing to be disgusting and eat literal shit.
"It's good for immune response, dude, it makes you strong, man."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Wed May 16, 2018 4:57 pm

Many (post)modern artists insert themselves into a piece of art more than structure in the hope that there's a savior out for them, seeing their art as magical incantations to summon their redemption. Every shame they put inside their compositions makes their private world, and their identity, tie progressively to the lowlier and more savage aspects of themselves as they trumpet to the world their inability to overcome their own burdens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OnWithTheirHead
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Thu May 17, 2018 4:49 pm

Discovered my true love.
My tru love is money. Money doesn't judge me, money does not use me, money does not abuse me. I was hiding in the closet about my love, but now I find the truth of my subconscious. My subconscious was always in love with money.
the full story:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gafr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Fri May 18, 2018 7:14 pm

An impoverished girl's tears drip accompanied with a jealous rage that she'll never smell the timeless roses of the royal garden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sat May 19, 2018 7:48 am

The exaggerated fonts in modern articles of the last moment recordings in a crash are disrespectful of the agency of the pilots. The article writer(s) demonstrate(s) disrespect by making them pop-out, like billboards, some snazzy advertisement. The cheapening comes from disconnecting the words from a human agent; sickeningly making them like comic book sound effects on the page. The article writer(s) cannot approach the subject respectfully, presenting it like a human, so used to commodifying themselves and others; assigning dollar values and making 'what sells' pop.

Even when indulging in some dark curiosities, I have limits to what sort of dehumanization I'll keep my eyes on. Parading the last words, almost pretending they aren't contextually dark, is obscene.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sat May 19, 2018 11:35 am

This is bar none the most expectationally good looking community of people I've ever seen.

I feel like the lifestyle changes brought upon by industrialization has specifically malformed Germanic peoples to a freighting height. This would mostly be on the level of epigenetics. Thankfully the effect that has taken place might be reversible in a swift manner given the right circumstances.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sat May 19, 2018 11:43 am

There Will Be Blood wrote:
This is bar none the most expectationally good looking community of people I've ever seen.
Code for Blond and European.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: