Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Thougts on Jordan Peterson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Jarno

Jarno

Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 3:02 pm

Jarno wrote:
This is not so much of thought on Jordan Peterson, but I'm getting kind of tired of having to constantly clean up other people's mess on twitter. People can claim to be whoever they want to be and you rarely get to know who actually runs these accounts and which are just sock-puppets to turn people against some group that isn't even them.

There's clear downside to anonymity spineless being able to lie and be whatever they want, but if there's more verifications it could also turn worse.

Peterson was talking about getting rid off trolls and now so that's what it's related to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As an example this person, claims to be nordicist/only about germanics, pro-teutonic, hides behind profile, calls all slavic people poles/russians/ukranians slavshit

He doesn't even seem to have clue what germanic person looks like yet he is baiting aggression towards group that he isn't even part of and he is and most his enablers seem to be icelanders who aren't even teutonic or germanic

I've been spending like 3 hours on this person, he never responded to me, but I had to go around see everyone this guy was harassing
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 5:31 pm

I think you need to be aware that some bait is more obvious than others.

Maybe that person is an insane sperg. Maybe that person is attempting to instigate people to say things that will get them banned. Maybe it's a malicious person creating rivalries within or between 'hate clusters'. Maybe it's something else.

You need to be very vareful.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 6:57 pm

apaosha wrote:
Maybe it's a malicious person creating rivalries within or between 'hate clusters'.

Yes, that was exactly what it was, very well put.

I've at least came across a German guy few hours ago, who replied my post, I am not exactly sure if this was the same person (I asked, but he didn't address that), but he was civil. I didn't see anything wrong with his account, but posting same kind of stuff (but not as vile).

So in the end I kind of understood his motivation (2 interactions, concluded it by browsing his page), but I just think the people they wanted to get rid of their circles weren't that much of a threat to cause that kind of reaction and hate accounts.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 7:13 pm

Jarno wrote:
apaosha wrote:
Maybe it's a malicious person creating rivalries within or between 'hate clusters'.

Yes, that was exactly what it was, very well put.

I've at least came across a German guy few hours ago, who replied my post, I am not exactly sure if this was the same person (I asked, but he didn't address that), but he was civil. I didn't see anything wrong with his account, but posting same kind of stuff (but not as vile).

So in the end I kind of understood his motivation (2 interactions, concluded it by browsing his page), but I just think the people they wanted to get rid of their circles weren't that much of a threat to cause that kind of reaction and hate accounts.

So strangely everything has ended up well and I feel like I understood something and I feel like some people are listening
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 7:02 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 7:21 am

I lost respect for Peterson when he sold-out to Daily Wire, Shapiro, and Zionism.

Grifting seems to run in his family, as his daughter exemplifies.

Intellectuals usually fold when Israel lays an easy million cash onto the bargaining table.

At least Peterson toppled Harris' lame ass arguments against Free-Will before he sold-out I suppose...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 7:35 am

Other than his constant weeping, for me the biggest red flag came when I saw that vid of him refusing to answer a question about the Marxist programs against Russians directed by primarily Jew communists...and when he admitted that he had not read Solzhenitsyn's Two Hundred Years Together, even though he constantly referred to The Gulag Archipelago, and constantly said that he considered Solzhenitsyn a genius...

Then, more recently, when he made those two vids addressing Muslims and Christians and made none addressing Jews, and when someone called him out on it he became angry - defensive - and insulting.
I knew then he had become a shill.
I don't bother reading anything he posts on-line....and I unsubscribed from all his media pages.

He's another version of the MRA...MGTOW.
They want to focus on the gender aspect of this mental disease, but do not want to go further into its racial and ethnic dimensions.

When transsexuality continued the same "reasoning" connecting Abrahamism with Marxism, that was too much for them.
They had gone too far, and had to push the breaks before ti all went over the cliff.

This is, in general, the American elite's internal conflict between the neo-cons, most of the Dems and Republican's and Hollywood and that small faction represented by Trump, and Tucker Carlson.
The lies, if taken to their end, risks destroying the liar by exposing him motives....this is why Trump was elected, or was allowed to be elected.
They, at first, underestimated him and laughed him away....and then discovered what he was.
Now that they know they are in a panic.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 7:44 am

Satyr wrote:
He's another version of the MRA...MGTOW.
They want to focus on the gender aspect of this mental disease, but do not want to go further into its racial and ethnic dimensions.
I remember that with Starskie, Barbarossa, etc. back when it apexed. Incels revealed to me their impotency when they could not follow through the logical conclusion, that "not playing the game" essentially means losing it. There's non other "game" in town. Females must be confronted, their nature must be addressed. But this was much too hard for them, mentally.

It meant that they needed to Compete. And that was/is the primary problem with Inceldom; they are too cowardly to entertain the notion of competition.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 8:00 am

They were so naïve that they believed that they could pressure women to change their ways, to not take advantage of the social rules that enhanced their sexual powers.
As if "turning away" from women would make them buckle and give-in to their demands.

At the same time adopting feminism practices and convictions, including a rejection of paternalism.
The very solution to their sexual dilemma was rejected.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 8:10 am

Transexuality was the natural consequence.

Their "turning-away" was to become women themselves.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 8:29 am

Æon wrote:
Transexuality was the natural consequence.

Their "turning-away" was to become women themselves.
Most of these MGTOWs have become Transsexuals.
Feminization of man.
If you can't beat them, join them.

These same types of beta-males are also the most passionate defenders of feminism and adversaries of paternalism.
Virtue signaling....the nice guy strategy.
We also see this behaviour among other primates.

Among penguins when there are not enough of the other sex to pair up the excess males or females become homosexual for a season.
They pair bond with members of their own sex.
The impulse to pair bond so strong that they must complete it.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 6:15 am

Peterson is a classic Judas goat.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 9:02 am

*Can a meme, i.e., ideology, dogma, be psychopathic?
See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Genes/Memes

*"Compassion is used as a cover."
Yes, just look at ILP, full of "compassionate messiahs".
They also use humility as a cover for their dogmatic narcissistic arrogance.

*Feminization of Man is a reduction of actions to linguistics.

*Vampires are erotic for females, and so parasitism is their secret lust.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 10:05 am

Masks drop in war and lust....when passions inflamed and control is lost.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 10:45 am

Recovering drug addiction combined with religious hysteria makes for a volatile and unstable mentality.
Such feminine melodramic, flowery word usage; he doesn't reside in reality.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 11:09 am

He's a Christian. Infected by the Abrahamic variant.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 8:13 am

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 8:35 am

"Get in touch with your emotions" (be a mess), white man.
But if the Js need my anger I shall snap out of this BS in an instant.
Peterson is a fraud, probably even self-aware of it to a degree.
Back to top Go down
Misaki Nakahara

Misaki Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 9:05 pm

They can't comprehend that the universalist self-sacrificing ethic espoused lies at the root of the demoralization of the west. The spirit exhausts itself chasing illusory transcendent good, doing so is the opposite of self-respect & self-preservation.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 7:15 am

Their objectives are messianic.
To break down resistance they must undermine it at its root - human anxiety - offering it relief.
Self-sacrificing to an ideal, not to the tangible, like blood, family.

No self....no free-will....

Humanism is the new god.

For me, the solution to most of this begins by reconnecting words to reality....
Meaning is found if we abandon its tautology with purpose and define it as a reference to interconnectivity of perceived patterns.
The cosmos is full of meaning.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Purpose, on the other hand does not exit, because it implies a telos, a universal objective......which would contradict our free-will, and its necessity. If you don't like the term 'free-will' then just replace it with the simpler will.
The world has no purpose, allowing us to give it a purpose......or to give ourselves a purpose.

The loss of identity is the consequence of Americanism's war on the past - its denial of biological identifiers; denial of our sense of self, e.g., race, sex, ethnicity, gender, culture....family.
Our language is detaching us form reality, and we experience this as a sense of loss, of being cast adrift in nothingness.

They create the problem, as you implied, and then they come forth to offer a solution, adapting Abrahamic ethics to their secular humanitarian variants.
They offer a new version of the same Jewish deity.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 5:30 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 7:16 pm

He went from hero to zero.
Sold his soul to the devil, to preserve his wealth and internet status.

He believes he's fighting on the good side, only pushing back on the Woke insanity, like all Abrahamics.
He stops at gender.....cocks and pussies.
That's his red line.

Like MGTOW.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thougts on Jordan Peterson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11