Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Things to Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Things to Watch - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 4:49 pm

NoMindInMyMind wrote:
I didn't think some humans were fundamentally so malleable.
Malleability is determined by the degree of stress a species, or an individual, is exposed to.

The thing nobody asks about incels is if they exist then what exactly in the environment changed that provided their parents the ability to reproduce, but not them.
I think the mass phenomena of things like inceldom, hikkimori, lbtq, etc are just humans that are being filtered out of the gene-pool that don't have the tendency to provide their offspring with a good and guided environment, yet that is what they sorely require themselves.[/quote]Yes, the 'expendable males' would have been reabsorbed into the gene-pool due to social pressures...Paternalism being one.
This explains why females were so unhappy and desperate to destroy Paternalism, not caring what the consequences are.
Females are also prone to sperm-sample from other tribes....it kept their own tribe more flexible.  

Malleability was ensured by female promiscuity.

Why MRA and MGTOWS were so anti-Paternalism only their idiocy could explain.
I think it was what, they currently refer to as 'virtue signalling'.
They would turn on their own interests if it meant that they increased the odds of getting laid.  

NoMindInMyMind wrote:
New traits are being selected.
The amount of change that has occurred in human environments is like an invisible asteroid that eliminates a main type in the species. And creates two off-set types - one that requires much more nurturing and one that requires much less. But I don't know, that's just a conjecture.
Yes, the traumatic even can be compared to an asteroid strike, and a long nuclear winter. Only this devastation is caused by humans....like pollution, and species extinctions.
this devastation is like an Ice Age.
Someone it read called it a 'Demographic Winter'.
The effects are the same.
Many will perish, perhaps entire bloodlines will face extinction, but at the end the strongest may survive.
'What does not kill me....' sort of thing.
The thing is this memetic devastation will also produce other species.
Like the asteroid that exterminated the dinosaurs allowed other species to flourish.
We have to put it all within memetic contexts...so this memetic virus, exacerbated by a symbiosis with what is a memetic parasite - let us not say who that is - will produce an 'event' equal to that of an Ice Age, or a 'Nuclear Winter'.
Radiation will mutate genes....but what's more important only specific memes, and the genes that can exploit them, will propagate.
The rest will follow the route of the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
They will be so mutated that we cannot consider them as belonging to the same species as our present one.  

Not natural selection, but social selection.  
Nihilists, by denying natural selection, are bringing about social selection - the very thing they think is responsible for race and sex differences, or for homosexuality, they are making possible.
They accuse others of what they are most guilty of....like a deep desire to 'change the world' or to not have 'free-will', or to make it all a 'social construct'.

Like I've said before: a fundamental trait of all nihilistic variants is that it lies, and it lies convincingly by first lying to self - self-deception as a means to make deception more effective.
This is an effective survival strategy for many species.
In memetic contexts where language is a factor, self-deception makes linguistic deception effective.
The liar is convinced he is being honest. This is where it becomes crazy and can be frustrating if you are unaware what is happening and why.

Nihilism must lie to survive, because it denies reality and natural order, evolution, objective reality...or whatever the case may be. It denies what it must survive within. This would lead to death, in natural environments, but this is a memetic virus so everything has to be adjusted.
In memes believing one thing, saying a second, and doing a third, is part of the 'survival game'. Deception built on deception...
Christians, for example, would be extinct if they actually applied the principles and rules of their own dogma.
They invented self-abnegation, confession and being cleansed through baptism, to accommodate this fact. Every Sunday the 'believers' go to the Church to have the week's lies and contradictions of their own beliefs, be expunges collectively. It's part of their rituals.
'Everyone is a sinner' is literally a fact. They must 'sin - contradict their own beliefs - if they are to survive and reproduce.
Each Abrahamic variant has its own set of rituals expunging self-deceit and deception.
Obscurantism, for instance....

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 12:24 pm

Satyr wrote:
Not natural selection, but social selection.  
Nihilists, by denying natural selection, are bringing about social selection - the very thing they think is responsible for race and sex differences, or for homosexuality, they are making possible.
They accuse others of what they are most guilty of....like a deep desire to 'change the world' or to not have 'free-will', or to make it all a 'social construct'.

Like I've said before: a fundamental trait of all nihilistic variants is that it lies, and it lies convincingly by first lying to self - self-deception as a means to make deception more effective.
This is an effective survival strategy for many species.
In memetic contexts where language is a factor, self-deception makes linguistic deception effective.  

I would describe the them as something like Peacocks collecting their diverse set of feathers, all the while forgetting how to fly.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 1:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
We can include the purchase of items we cannot afford, like an expensive car or house, in this category, but also by selecting words we cannot justify, or support intellectually....we cannot 'afford' to justify.
Like the cocnept 'free-will'.
In the purchase of items we hide the motive behind excuses, or alternative motives, reluctant to expose the truth, the real motive; in language we hide the motive behind our choice of words with excuses like a 'beyond' space-time - as in Christianity - or in an 'esoteric' realm where nothing can be shamed nor exposed, just as it cannot be displayed or proven.  
It's all innuendo.
What does the peacock imply, without having to be aware of it - with its display of plumage that are useless?
Same thing a human implies wit his usage of nonsensical words that are entirely impotent, useless.
They attempt to create an impression.

The peacock's is nature based, despite its ignorance. In fact if it could become aware the effect would fail.
The epacock's flightless, impressive, wings and tail, implies constitution.
'Look what I can bear and still survive'.
the humans nonsensical use of words does the same.
'Look at what absurdities I can believe and still survive'.
or'
'Look at how much money I can waste on what I do not need and still remain economically viable'
But nature is frugal.

What's the difference between a peacock's plume, a deer's disproportional antlers and a humans material excesses and linguistic nonsense?
A human is sheltered from the dire consequences of his poor judgment, dominated by need/desire.
A peacock may suffer the inevitable consequence for carrying around a huge useless tail and feathers, but a human, in modern systems, will not.  
A woman will not suffer the consequences of displaying herself sexually to strangers, or having sexual intercourse with them, nor will a male suffer anything approaching death if he uses nonsensical language.

This is why I call Nihilism a Modern virus flourishing in modern Urban environments...where the virus usually spreads. nonsense cannot survive in the austerity of natural environments...unless it lies.
The impressive disproportionality of males in many species proves how expendable males are.
Their sexual role is to fertilize as many females as possible before it dies.
In human environments they were integrated, through Paternalism, and are currently tolerated if they become effete. If they sacrifice their masculinity they can be as flamboyant as they wish; as disproportional and linguistically impotent as they desire; they can believe in whatever nonsense they like.

There are no second third fourth chances in nature.
The degree of the error determines the degree of the cost.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:51 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 4:21 pm

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 5:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 6:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 11:57 pm

Kvasir wrote:
I see what you're doing there Cuckphil, the left's deconstruction of competition is their own means of developing an environment that suits them.

"Look at how virtuous and unique i am by not engaging in direct competition, despite still taking up resources and women, because i earned them voluntarily."

Ive seen these types of males in person, they are the "men" who sometimes manage to seduce a woman and yet still espouse egalitarian crap while never applying it to their own lives and in some cases not even being aware of their own selective hypocrisy. (Say one thing, Do another, Think a third)

It is these Bonobo types like Cuckphilosophy, so sheltered to be in denial about their intent to survive, that display the greatest objectification of all, the violent protection from men assumed as a given.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 12:35 pm

With English subtitles.

A parasite dies without a host - outside a host to feed upon.
Then it enters a stasis, a crystalline state.
The cycles of a nihilistic ideology, in all its many variants - from spiritual to political.
In its static phase it remains inert, awaiting a host to infect - in nihilistic contexts it remains in linguistic form, awaiting a mind to read - decipher - which triggers the beginning of a new cycle.
Each cycle changes the virus, because it must mask itself to hide from the host's autoimmune reactions - so it quickly adjust to the host's processes - its thought processes - corrupting and integrating itself within them - undetected.

This is the viral form, but when the virus is delivered by a parasite, it acquires intent - the parasite using the virus to hide and to mask itself, mimicking the host so as to remain undetected as long as possible. Parasite become indistinguishable from the host it intestates, with the support of the virus.

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 3:53 pm

Excellent take.

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 8:52 am

Who knew goats were so powerful...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 8:54 am

I could have told you that.

Why was Satan given a goat's head' in Christian dogma?

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 4:05 am

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Who knew goats were so powerful...

Powerful and delicious.

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 3:48 pm

This ex-Jewish Christian Semite is, of course a...Nazi.
What else could anyone who says anything 'negative' about Jews be, but a 'Nazi'?
Another example of self-inducing self-censorship using peer-pressure and 'guilt' and shame' to produce a desirable outcome...in this case silence.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 7:01 pm

Another 'rant' by another 'Nazi'....

Hard to call a fellow Abrahamic a 'Nazi', especially when he's an ex-Jew, one of the 'chosen' victim elite.

It's all about the 'Benjamins', Yiddish Messiah.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 11:25 am

This guy is fun

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 7:25 pm

He exposes parts of himself that he probably doesn’t understand.

Apparently, the tranquility of existing out in nature, isolated from the degeneracy of the masses isn’t quite enough for him. He has ‘other needs’ that can only be fulfilled by being in the company of such degeneracy, otherwise, he would have no interest in fouling himself among their sicknesses and venturing into these urban sectors of clown world. Like the Libertines of the old world. Espousing a philosophy while indulging in hedonism.

Just another clown on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 7:24 am

Sure, I couldn't care less or feel strongly about any of the topics these people are talking about (but I'm amused by the reaction of the vegans), I can't even understand how can you base your whole identity on your diet, I'm mostly interested in his mixture, Latvian with very nordic side profile, very long skull.

And I also believe this practice of humanism is very futile, they do it because they supposedly want to save other people from veganism...I am a tribalist, I want to save people with good mixture/potential
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 6:52 pm

Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 12:23 am

The final chapter in D.H. Laurence's dissection of "Classic American Literature". It wasn't until recently that i realized that i am far more interested in reading/listening to the true intent of the many authors/books than the idealistic narratives and artistry of works which many kids are forced to read today. Ive always enjoyed witnessing a Daemon dissect and cut down the works of nihilists who hide behind their art. I guess we should be grateful for the modern age, which has made nihilism more obvious to us, instead of simply being discovered "post-mortem", after the infection has settled in.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 12:08 pm

He was sexually assaulted. I'm guessing it was by a male.
This adds a piece to the puzzle that is Sargon.

Furthermore....watch how the 'media' dismantles what threatens the status quo.

I recall making a comment about how rape is part of nature, otherwise it would not evolve at all....and a response to feminine sexual power - and they assaulted me claiming I was advocating rape, rather then describing it and why it happens.
This is why, someone like me, would face more harsh consequences if ever I spoke openly of what I thought and why I think it. Nothing that threatens the LGTBQ and the social conventional narratives of victim culture, is tolerable to the 'western system'.
It's been corrupted over centuries of ever-increasing Abrahamic nihilism, now morphing into secular forms.

Just as the word 'nihilism' has been integrated into nihilism so too is the term 'western' now associated with an Anglo-Saxon, Puritanism - protestantism - and Judaism.
Trump is their shill.

Whoever thought that Trump was going to save the European identity of the U.S. is suffering from romantic idealism about the nature of the American political system and the electoral process.
No President, particularly after the impeachment of Nixon and the assassination of Kennedy, has been more than a front-man for the true 'powers - what they call 'deep state' and hypocritically refer to FBI and party bureaucrats.
U.S. 'deep state was never at risk.
though we've heard the names none of it can ever be confirmed - they are the shadow government using puppets to manipulate the masses, convincing them that they are in charge.
What elite, of that power magnitude, would abandon their fate to the whims of imbeciles - dumbed-down over generations of pop-cultural degradation?
Media and Hollywood are effective tools, but not perfect ones.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 6:11 pm

Feminization of Man

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 2:23 pm

But nowadays spontaneity is considered mental illness and being mediocre and passive normal
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 4:57 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 8:38 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 7:43 am

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 1:56 pm

The university was installed into the world stage bred from the same totalitarian mentality of state power. Only this form of it caters to the evolution of weak-mindedness and simplemindedness. Violence was no longer needed to enforce obedience, only the delusional message of self-empowerment by obedience to oneself, by proxy of the educational system. Very clever mind fuck for the average fool. Afterall, there can be no cultivation of real genius or creative talent when knowledge becomes universally disseminated. It’s just not possible, because there must be methodologies and agendas to keep everyone focused, reducing all minds to the lowest denominator, even the bright ones. Hence, it was designed to dumb down and exploit the already present naivete of the masses for the benefit of economic and cultural progressivism.

Even the exceptional academics who manage to formulate their own systems of thinking and break away from the conformity to some degree, still bare an artificial bias in their thinking inculcated in them from the university, keeping their thought process stunted in their own ways. Peterson is a perfect example of this.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 11:04 am

Reminds me of my other grandfather, the way he lived. He lived long in smaller shack than that with no electricity still in the 90's, on countryside with no stores nearby, but at least he had 8 children to look after him

Same values
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 8:08 pm

They've done studies on the relationship of nature/nurture, but they do not publish them.
All hush-hush...we can all speculate as to the reasons for this secrecy.

These particular triplets are descendent from the Levant....and it's obvious.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next