Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 May 2021 - 13:08

But, but....but Peterson, according to Desperate Degenerates there is no "truth".
Truth, for them, is a perspective, if not an illusion - a power balance.
It's all about power, for Marxists - or the powerless.
They've heard Nietzsche. "All is will to power"
But, with no free-will, who is the holder of power, Peterson?
If not god then who, what?
The universe...and its immutable Laws - divine commandments. Natural Laws.
We are but minions doing the bidding of the one and only, Peterson. We are all victims of inevitability.
Nobody is to blame because we are all innocent - we were fooled by Christian slavishness - we should not feel guilty about anything we say or do, because nothing is in error - we are already saved, you see?
We are already acting on behalf of divine will...to power?
Sounds needy.
How can omnipotence lack power, or be insecure of the omnipotence it is, so as to require constantly willing it?
will willing, love loving, value vlaueing, existence existing, ...."round and round we go
Frost, Robert wrote:
The Secret Sits
We dance round in a ring and suppose,
But the Secret sits in the middle and knows.

Sure, we misdirected minions need someone to accuse...you know those nasty capitalists, or Ayn Rand, our parents, Nazis, dem biatches...but we all know nobody is to blame...well other than the secretive occult divine one that is behind all this suffering and conflict - punishing itself for punishing itself....there's the circle again.
Punishing ontology - the refuge of charlatans selling ointments to men-children, so as to finally relieve a bit of their occult need/suffering....as the lord chose them to do.
Let us hope, if it wills it, that we are all to be lead to peace and prosperity, altogether and all at once....as it was determined.

Can god create a stone he cannot lift?
Conudrummmmmpom, pom pom pooooom.
Even our divine absolute one is beholden to the laws.....his own laws....which he created. He can't break his own rules. He/she/It is trapped, just like us, by its own encoded machinations, in this circling merry-go-round, repeating into infinity and beyond, the same old song!!!
Thanks to forgetfulness we escape madness.
Necessity.
Should we rewrite the idol's "Will to Power" into an ancient form: Will by Necessity?
Do we dare contradict the prophet?
Or does it only apply to life and the living - or order which has become conscious of itself?
How did I put it?
"Existence is experienced as need/suffering" - bringing us back to Schopenhauer and his Buddhist insights.
Need is the ultimate power, and if we dare to challenge it we suffer; we pay the price for our insolence.
These gods do not tolerate skeptics, even if they've determined them to be so.
Ought we not write a book on Necessity Ontology? NO...no, we shant. She commands it as being entirely... un-necessary.
Instead let's run in circles chasing our tails....trying to jump into our own arseholes, shall we?
Let's call our anal obsessions - the iterating vortex of our retentive sphincter - "philosophy," because words are so easy to throw around, like ape shit, when there's nothing to restrict their trajectory....or is there? If there ain't the shit comes all the way back and sticks to the front of our backsides -  grrrrrrroin. Then we really get a taste of pain and suffering.
Insanity?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
According to this genius we are clear...'cause we do not "expect a different result" but the same one...so we are entirely sane, sane I tells ya!!

Ananke....primordial goddess, mother of Titans and Olympians?
Ha!!!

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 May 2021 - 19:18

Doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome is part of the cosmologically unforeseeable.
Nobody can know what infinitesimal forces are at work with every repetition, because nothing ever repeats itself in exactly the same way...not even the universe, and because the universe is not absolutely ordered, therefore there are chaotic factors at work.

Quote Adjustment
"Insanity is doing a different thing, over and over, and each time expecting the same outcome."
Which is what fatalists claim when they insist that an outcome is inevitable.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 May 2021 - 2:30

You can always spot an inferior spirit, by how indirectly they flatter themselves by proclaiming how much they have suffered. Suffering for them, is seen in others who overcome it, as something meaningful, and so they aim to exploit it for superficial purposes of superiority. They lack the ability to overcome or learn why they suffer in themselves, and so they can only understand it as a mark of strength they covet, to wear it as a badge of honor. Indirection is key to this facade. They must masquerade a sense of “humility” to make it genuine. Focusing and redirecting to others is helpful to keep the attention off of their inferiorities. They are no different than preening women in opulent garb; as long as one is distracted by the visuals, their essence won’t be known, even when it is. Once one has invested themselves enough into a self-lie, its all that matters.

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 May 2021 - 2:47

And what happens when the philosophical messages propounded by these thinkers is inverted? When the notion of using pain to understand pleasure, and meaninglessness to appreciate meaning is instead reversed where only the positive comes first and is all that matters? When a mind can only take it literally and pursue pleasure and spiritual lethargy as ends in themselves learning nothing, attaining no new awareness, then we understand exactly why these ideas can never become successful among the rabble and exactly why something like philosophy must be reserved for greater minds, greater cultures.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 May 2021 - 10:39

Commentary:

Hedonism is a submission to the body's judgments and choices. The mind lending credence, or affirmation.

Meaning can be redefined as relationships, in which case the cosmos is full of meaning. If it remains as another way of saying "purpose or intent" then the cosmos has neither but we can give it both....even if linear time is a cosmological arrow pointing to increasing chaos, where all order, i.e., meanings, purposes, fall apart.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 May 2021 - 22:19

Desperate Degenerates have to maintain their "eye in the sky" perspectives, their theoretical "mind in the clouds" perspectives".
They must believe in singularities which they cannot point to....and they must dismiss what they see as illusory, or as concealing something occult, and hidden.
Everything, and I mean every-thing, must be kept in the abstract, the hypothetical, the "what if" realm of unsubstantiated possibilities - so the nil, the absent, is always a reason to dismiss and deny so as to remain skeptical - skepticism is how they pretend to be rational - no matter the evidence or the reasoning.

They will deny their own eyes if it means they can remain as obtuse as they must to preserve their "innocence".

Do they see a one-god, a singularity? No!! Yet they must remain skeptical - it might exist - some future event, ro knowledge may prove that it exists.
Do they see someone make choices; have they experienced themselves make choices?
Yes!! Yet, they must dismiss it as inconclusive, as not enough evidence, so as to remain in denial.

They deny free-will and yet they blame others of injustices, and accuse them of refusing to accept their feminine needs.
Who are they accusing? what are they blaming if all is determined?
Do they believe they are on the side of goodness and justice and universal morality, and it will all come out for the good, or have they given up hope and simply bitch like whining little cunts to nothing and nobody?
Who are thee objectivist, capitalist, judges?
Who are these Nazis, who are responsible when they are innocent?
Who are they debating and why if all is determined?

Notice the double-stadardsometimes the slightest suffices; other times no amount is enough.
It's all a blame game, and a word game.
Women in their hearts, despite their balls and cocks. Their minds are feminine.
They then overcompensate, with hypermasculine displays, because they know how emasculated they are.

Bring it down to earth, these morons say...and when you do, they flee into the ideological clouds they curse....because "down to earth" means make it emotional, make it subjective, make it womanly, make it from the perspective of the victim...make it simple enough for a moron to coprehend.
Feeeeel....don't think.
Let emotion take over.
This is what Dionysian means to them.

I say to them...
Woman....do as you will, think as you want....what do I have to do with your lifetime of confused suffering?
Why would I care, if you don't care to be honest?
Remain as you are. Die as you are.
It ain't my concern.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 May 2021 - 23:55

From where does this idea of something from nothing come from?
From where does this idea of an absolute, an immutable, indivisible, eternal, whole, come from?
Can anyone show me an example?

One, single, example.

Could it be from some scholastic, cloud realm?
What mature men call an idea....a noumenon with no reference to any phenomenon?

If we waste our time trying to figure out how something comes into existence out of nothing, then one example of this occurrence will help us along.
Should we be content with a "contraption"?

Where is this absolute?
Show me.
Show me a complete, whole, immutable, indivisible, eternal one....or a nothing, for that matter.
Show me non-existence.
What does it look like? Where is it?
From where doe sit come from?

Fuckin' morons.
Ha!!!

Men-children chasing their tails, until death do us part.
What a waste of flesh.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 May 2021 - 0:08

The question "why" demands an answer to a question that has already presupposes an answer.

The questions "where," "what," "who," "where," are answerable...but why?
Why is a quintessentially human question, asking for purpose and meaning where none is in evidence, anywhere, at any time.
If you ask the question of a willful agency then you ask for a motive, but when you ask it of a will-less, unintentional, agency, you are presuming a motive.
For those who don't believe in free-will, asking it of seemingly willful agencies, such as living organism, also begs an answer from what they've presumed has none.

Why did the rock slide does the hill?
Why did a man kill another man?
Same answer.
It's determined - it is inevitable, it could not have been otherwise.
To the question "why does something come from nothing"?
I answer...."show me something coming from nothing" and I'll answer.

Show me. Don't tell me.
Fuckin' wankers.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 May 2021 - 0:17

Tell me how it happened with absolute certainty, otherwise I'll believe whatever bullshit I can pull out of my arse for a lifetime!!
Give me the answers....tell me....give me omniscience, or I'll remain an obtuse imbecile until the day I die..so there.

My vengeance upon existence is final and complete...at least some closure has been accomplished.
At last and forever.
Now...I can die in peace.
Ignorance is my bliss, since gnosis has rudely disappointed me my entire life.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 May 2021 - 20:02

I don't know how life emerges from lifeless matter... and none of the theories meet my stringent, absolutist, criteria....sooooo, I'm just gonna believe anything that feels good.
Until a complete, final, absolute answer is provided I will continue believing whatever absurdity I want.

It's how I roll.
Degeneracy is contagious.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 May 2021 - 18:38

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 May 2021 - 19:23

-Momma will I be a supermodel like my sister?
-Of course sweetie. Have faith in the determining justice of the divine universe. The world is already changing and we are socially engineering people to realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I look at the picture and I don't see a difference.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptySat 15 May 2021 - 17:08

What have I learned from Desperate Degenerates - and I'm not talking about the upper echelons who have advanced from sheeple to sheep-dogs, or from being dominated by desperation into being dominated by degeneracy?
That everything to do with humans is socially constructed - based on power - and that humans have absolutely no free-will.
Who, then is it that is socially engineering and holds such power? Certainly nothing alive, or human.
Whoever is responsible for all the "injustices" these freaks are bitchin and crying about it ain't human, it ain't living, it ain't existing either - it's an idea, a.k.a. a concept, an ideal; you know up there in the clouds, as one imbecile continuously told me.
Not god, but....hmmmmm, let's call him a her for starters, abandoning our social prejudices and all those nasty pronouns its been determined that we use for far too long, and pretend to choose something more abstract - idealistic, up in the clouds - let's call it "It" - as it has, now, and henceforth, been determined for us to do so.
This "they/them, It" - whether you name it universe, #1, order, or whatever, is a movement towards overcoming our bigotries - as it has been determined, always..
We've now abandoned that ancient, obsolete idea of a one-god, but kept all the good stuff, renaming it something so abstract it floats on clouds of invisible mists; no longer restrictive...as it has been determined.

Magical powers of logos - semiotic mysticism.
See when those two "chosen" ones invented Superman, to ridicule Hitler's unfortunate and partially correct interpretation of Nietzsche, they originally made him a "bad guy". All that superiority could not be good for those who lack it.
Later someone corrected this by making Superman a good guy.
Know how?
Simple.
They restricted - enslaved - his superpowers to the service of the herd - those who did not have any superpowers.
From then on "mutants" with advantages were shamed into using their advantage for the safety and benefit of those with disadvantages.
The "superpower" in question is semiotics - those with the brains to understand what language is and how powerful an inhibitor and motivator it can become in the minds of simpletons.
See, when semiotics - words, symbols - are, in theory, put in the service of the majority you call that a "superhero", but if you fail to surrender your linguistic fortitude to the benefit and salvation of the herd you are a "supervillain".
Good/Evil - not beyond. Firmly entrenched in the same old bovine fertilizer.
Victims need victimizers, otherwise who will be blamed if all are equally victims - even victims need hierarchies: priestly class and the rest; the "chosen" and the goy; the "saved" and the damned.
No need for good & evil you've got better lingo of concealment.
I think we are getting a hint of why "free-will" ought not be free at all - not even a tiny, little bit.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptySun 16 May 2021 - 3:54

Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptySun 16 May 2021 - 10:59

my levels of meglomania are unfathonamble; GIVE US ONE POST LYSSA

Back to top Go down
NoMindInMyMind

NoMindInMyMind

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptySun 16 May 2021 - 14:50

im saving my virginity for the only person i stay alive for; 0-0-0
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 May 2021 - 17:48

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2021 - 17:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2021 - 13:34

Conflict is existence - all is flux, all is interacting...all is agon.
Peace is death, or the loss of experiencing the flux - forgetfulness.
Peace is atrophy.

Only life has purpose because only life wills; only the living intend; only life directs its momentum/movement towards a self-serving objective and then faces the consequences.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue 25 May 2021 - 21:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2021 - 16:56

Desperate Degenerates want to pull it all down to the subjective, insisting on particular events so as to then claim that everything is particular to those events.

Science, philosophy, and rational men deal in generalities, i.e., concepts that apply across multiple events.
Women love the particulars as gossip - as if nothing applies to other circumstances.
They would insist that a separate philosophical; treatise ought to be written for every individual.
An end of science, philosophy and politics.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 May 2021 - 18:54

Satyr wrote:
Desperate Degenerates want to pull it all down to the subjective, insisting on particular events so as to then claim that everything is particular to those events.

Science, philosophy, and rational men deal in generalities, i.e., concepts that apply across multiple events.
Women love the particulars as gossip - as if nothing applies to other circumstances.
They would insist that a separate philosophical; treatise ought to be written for every individual.
An end of science, philosophy and politics.    

Small minds think in particulars. Greater minds think in universals, encompassing more of reality. This is why postmodernism and its usage of intellectual atomization of truth, speaks to a disability in imagination and creative thought, which incorporates more sensual data. Acumen is the aggregate of a collection of conceptual details producing an awareness of a whole of what something is. A child questions everything into absurdity for a reason. Because their minds are unable to bring order from chaos. They can only focus on singularities, one by one, with no understanding how the pattern of these particulars emerges in the first place or how they are linked in order to come to an idea or ‘form’ of order.

Thus, we live in an age of existential fear, where everything must be argued down to every last question; no uncertainty is to be spared because then a lacking or weakness may be revealed, which simply translates into our mortality, and to inferior spirits, only strength or what is powerful is preferred; searching for a finality to the anxiety of truth in flux. Searching for truth is about accepting the world and oneself as much as it is changing it; reconciling strength and weakness. Reconciling opposing forces into acumen is something animal minds cannot do; the philosophical paradox is the challenge to understand the world through the lens of ones own constant suffering and longing, unending need.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 May 2021 - 13:03

When a Desperate degenerate has no counter-argument, no reasoning comparable to the adversary's, he resorts to the victim card, claiming that he is being bullied or coerced, against his will - which the moron denies altogether.

Who is being coerced and by whom if there is no free-will?

Such a moron would insist on focusing on particulars even fi his position begins with a universal absurdity he cannot defend - so he resorts to micromanaging his idiocy.
What can be more general than the declaration that there is no fre-will?
What would "context" add other than distracting the participants from this futile attempt to escape personal responsibility?

The simpleton wants to focus on the simple, where he feels more comfortable....because complexity confuses it....
It finds it incomprehensible.
It needs to "bring it down" to a level a mediocre mind can comprehend - the level of feminine gossip.
There, this simpleton, believes it can conceal the motive, by justifying anything and everything on the ground that nobody could have ever done differently, especially not the perpetrator of an indiscretion - a victim of itself, projected outward as an accusation.
If not God then an abstract universe, no less omnipotent.
Laws of Nature replace God's Mosaic Laws, as an expression of absolute authority.
Man is made in god's image, become man is made as an image of universe, with the characteristics of consciousness, order, reason, imagined as absolutes.
This is how the one-god was fabricated as a projection of man's idealization of man; man creating an image of himself pushed to the absolute.

Man's understanding of himself determining how man imagines an absolute being.
What he does not know nor understand of himself, determining how he imagines "evil" or "chaos".
He perceives himself as rational and ordered and so god must be absolute order and reason.

Consequently the Laws governing the universe become intrinsic rather than expressions of man's knowledge and understanding of the world he awakens to, i.e., patterns in the patterns of mater/energy.
Conspicuous and mysterious just like them - no less omnipotent and eternal.

Laws of Nature rather than being expressions of man's understanding of what underlies the perceived world - patterns within patterns, understanding knowledge - become replacements for Mosaic Commandments.
Laws of Logic rather than being man's attempt to discipline his mind to experienced reality become insights into the mind of the divine.  
Quote :
The law of identity: P is P.
The law of noncontradiction: P is not non-P.
The law of the excluded middle: Either P or non-P.  

Thusly, when a Desperate Degenerate uses the term "nature" it imagines it as a variant of the Abrahamics one-god: intentional, authoritarian, totalitarian, absolute, complete, final, certain, omnipotent, omniscient, etc.
They deny free-will, affirming this conception as a general indubitable truth.
Essentially they remain trapped within monotheistic - Abrahamic - allegories; its tropes taken literally.

Some imbeciles hold that all is subjective - denying objectivity  altogether - while simultaneously dismissing free-will as illusory.
So, they inadvertently imply they are agencies of divine will, that can do no wrong....yet, at the same time victimized, adopting the Judaic dogma of being chosen - fated - to suffer the world injustices - most often secretly convinced that they are helping bring about utopia - paradise on earth - on the side of divinity and goodness.
It's a form of crypsis - intellectual concealment - duplicity.
They imagine this coming utopia as free of strife, a world with no suffering....described in exactly the same way Paradise is described.
No conflicting values.

Fuckin' hypocrites.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 May 2021 - 19:52

Desperate Degenerate Logic, on the simplest level:

There is no objective truth - starting presupposition - ergo...
When two subjective views agree someone is imposing their own upon the other - one is being bribed, seduced or, most likely, coerced by the other.
When someone disagrees he is attempting to impose his subjective view upon another.
If unable to offer counter-arguments or alternate reasoning, simply accuse the other of cœrcion.

Truth becomes a tool/weapon of the powerful.
Truth is not independently validated, outside power relationships between willful agencies.
Among those who also deny free-will this implies that fate is attempting to impose truth upon a resisting part of itself for an unspecified reason.
Why a determined truth would impose itself on itself remains mysterious....like the Abrahamic god is always.  

Marxism/Capitalist thinking.
All is about power.
The powerful impose upon the powerless their truth; the powerful create reality forcing the powerless to live within it.
There is no truth outside this dynamic.

Power = Truth
not
Truth = Power

Might is right when humanity = world.
not
Right = Might when humanity is a part of world.

Within nihilistic paradigms all is inverted linguistically.
Essence preceded existence
Word, representing essence, precedes existence.

Nihilistic inversion.

To put it in my gene/meme thesis...
Instead of memetics projecting/extending genetics...genetics become projections/extensions of memetics, giving us the current crisis of identity.
Despite what me genes - body - appears to be, I am other than it. I am that which I say I am, not that which I appear to be. That which I appear to be is superficial and the real me is concealed, occult, underlying this illusory form.

Language has magical creative powers. Language creates reality, rather then referring to it.
All this is rooted in that mindset.
These minds are not over Abrahamism - they remain within the same paradigm, only progressing from one variant to another - from religious to secular.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptySat 29 May 2021 - 18:09

Desperate Degenerates believe that because something can be claimed, can be uttered, that all is equally credible.
No, they don't actually believe it - if they are not insane - but they like to believe it is so.
So, anything spoken, put in words, is equally valid with everything else that can be uttered and put in words.
In the meantime they negate any external standard independent from all utterances, because they are illusory.
There's no point discussing any subject with such minds. they are lost to the world.

It gets worse when these imbeciles also reject free-will....then all is subjective and determined, so all is objectively subjective.
The determinant is a version of the one-god. He can never die in the minds of the desperate and the degenerate - the Magian spirit. He can only be replaced with an it - one replaced by nil.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptySat 29 May 2021 - 18:27

Satyr wrote:
Desperate Degenerates believe that because something can be claimed, can be uttered, that all is equally credible.
No, they don't actually believe it - if they are not insane - but they like to believe it is so.
So, anything spoken, put in words, is equally valid with everything else that can be uttered and put in words.
In the meantime they negate any external standard independent from all utterances, because they are illusory.
There's no point discussing any subject with such minds. they are lost to the world.

It gets worse when these imbeciles also reject free-will....then all is subjective and determined, so all is objectively subjective.
The determinant is a version of the one-god. He can never die in the minds of the desperate and the degenerate - the Magian spirit. He can only be replaced with an it - one replaced by nil.    
After a decade of confronting and debating these morons on ILP and other "philosophy" forums, it is only a waste of time with their intellectual dishonesty. Their intelligence, wit, and wisdom are exaggerations, and there is no 'progress' or 'winning' to be had by entertaining discussions as-if they were equals or anything close to that degree. The problem of socializing as philosophers and among philosophers is more about the integrity of the soul and spirit of such individuals. It is starkly and immediately apparent between those who are genuinely curious and interested in the depths of existence versus those who are not, those who are only superficially so, or have an axe to grind with agendas attached, which most do.

People bring their indoctrination to the table, and believe they can engage philosophy from a slanted and/or stunted perspective.

It doesn't take long, no more than a few pages of 'honest' debate and discourse before they expose themselves.

You've seen it across the years, same as I have.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptySat 29 May 2021 - 19:09

There is nothing that can escape a Desperate Degenerates absolutism. Even nature is conceptualized as a totalitarian deity.
If it cannot be one then it must be none.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 May 2021 - 22:43

Isn't it a common trait of Desperate Degenerates to accuse those who do not fall into their linguistic traps of "failing to understand" the theory, or of being prejudiced if not incompetent, or afraid to "correctly appreciate" their ideology/dogma?

Communism failed and still insists that it has been misinterpreted and misunderstood, others insist on intentionally being misinterpreted and misunderstood as part of their elitism or victim psychology.
Obscurantism serves them well - what cannot be pinned down can never be injured, nor destroyed - ideologies/dogmas so vague as to be adaptable to almost any circumstance - evading error indefinitely.

Nobody that rejects does not understand the nihilistic mindset, because the dogma/ideology is but a front for a concealed motive which is, itself, a cover - self-deceptive to the core - of its source, its primary cause.
Self-deciet does not disadvantage nihilism, in fact it gives it a distinct advantage over its more realistic, integrity bound, adversaries.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2021 - 17:32

Every society both ancient and modern had thier crazies roaming around town squares, proclaiming thier superiority over others and suffering from delusions. Diogenes is the most famous example. The clever method of justifying one's own inferiority or degeneracy, to defecate in public and live as a diseased animal if one so wishes, is to go around and mellifluously preach virtues and values. Hypocrisy doesn't matter as long as you know how to use 'the truth' to dress up in, and make your character appear more refined. The shit stains on your clothes and the metally ill look on your face will be ignored as long as "the truth" is on your side. The truth will set you free. Thus, this is how current degenerates use philosophy. A costume to wear to make themselves appear wise or intellectual or "edumacated', no matter how insane or sickly they really are. The art of pretension and appearences.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2021 - 22:06

This is why the US is going to hell.
Superstition, extraordinary conspiracies - yet totally blind to real conspiracies - loss of trust in government and all earthly authorities...
Dumbing-Down...and there are no imported brains to compensate.
South Americans can't. They lack the per capital numbers to compensate for the shortfall.
Just not enough IQ in sufficient quantities to make up for the loss of European and Asian immigrants.
Can African sources manage?
Ha!!!

Race is a social construct, right?
So....let's invest in that lie and see what happens.      

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Jun 2021 - 14:24

_
How can a person interpret something so obvious, so wrong? It’s a short read of short posts, so bear with the thread till the end. Laughing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Talk about pouncing.. man attacked me like I was shark bait and he was the shark, but he didn’t factor in anything concerning my intelligence and his lack of, that would have helped him be less inaccurate with his analysis and assumptions, of the exchange as it progressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next