Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 13:58

You see now what she's been determined to reduce me to, in accordance with my fate?
Even if I want to let her reduce KTS to a shithole, as she is doing, as we type, to PN...I have no choice but to abide by what has been determined.
Up to this moment KTS has been spared the fate of ILP, but nobody knows what will be determined in the future.
We can only watch and speculate, as it has been determined for us to do.

What say you...will it be determined that iamastupidretard will be permitted to reduce KTS to an open sewer, as he has reduced me to a huffing-puffing pile of shit?
What power our fate has over us...and some are selected to be agencies of this fate.
The rare few....the holy....the fortunate...the chosen.

But...but why does she hold me responsible, as if all have no choice but Satyr...

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 12:32

This is what happens when lies are taken as indisputable truths.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 12:45

We define ourselves by what we say 'no' to.
This is a fundamental aspect of an organism and of identity - genetic and memetic. What we reject, stand opposed to, push away, is what defines us and our boundaries.
Essentially free-will is about saying 'no'.
"I am that which I am not and refuse to be".
What is "I"? It is not "other."
So, Know Thyself - self-knowledge, self-discivery is a lifelong discovery of what we are not, and what we refuse to be.
I refuse to be a lair and a hypocrite. I refuse to be a Desperate Degenerate.
I am not a pedophile. I am not a homosexual. I am not a woman...and on and on...

Why does Satyr focus so much on race and sex?
Easy.
Because that is the fundamental lie of the prevailing majority's convictions.
The lie concerning race and sex is central to Americanism.
Lies may offer short-term gains but they lead to long-term catastrophe.

I am a philosopher....I love wisdom, and wisdom is the recognition and appreciation of what is most probably true, and what is useful for the longest period of time, viz., seeking 'truth's that are not ephemeral or temporary but true across time/space; truths not bound by culture or time periods....boundless.
So, eliminating hypocrisy and lies is what I do.
I don't tell people what to do with what I reveal, I don't even tell them to find it useful....but if they come to challenge it I will respond...and if they don't then let them suffer the consequences without demanding that the entire world should, then, step-in to protect them from their mistakes.

What I despise are hypocrites and liars.
I also despise pretentiousness.
When I find them combined in a single individual - a lying, hypocritical pretentious twat - then I destroy.
Knowing and understanding the human condition helps.

So, if you lie and self-deceive and remain humble or you mind your own business, then I will not bother you.
What will occur to you is inevitable. I need not do a thing.
But if you challenge me and insist that your lies and deceptions are honest truths - a higher level of truth - and that you pretentiously consider yourself the embodiment of some idealized truth - which are all lies - then I will tear you a new arsehole.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue 4 Oct 2022 - 13:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 12:56

Imagine for instance - don't imagine they are on ILP - an individual who claims man has no free-will and then accuses the police and judges for his incarceration....or a twat that believes there is no free-will then holding another accountable for what is done to them - contradicting their own convictions because their convictions are self-serving, and not rational or objective; then admitting their subjectivity as being a universal truth to justify their weakness, offering disclaimers to conceal their self-serving subjective bullshyte by promoting it as something to emulate and collectivize.

Imagine for instance - don't imagine they are on ILP - an individual, a beta-male American individual, who bragged about using drugs, alcohol, and money to manipulate and exploit dumb, gullible, needy females - and males - then accusing me of misogyny because I set things straight about males/females and genetics, with as little bias and emotional investment as possible - a prancing braggart who uses the most infantile methods to construct an image, a character - using the most transparent self-handicapping, psyche-101 virtue signaling - subsequently contradicting this image with his actions and words.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 13:11

Savitri, Davi wrote:
It is, we repeat, by far easier to enslave a literate people than an illiterate one, strange as this may seem at first sight. And the enslavement is more likely to be lasting. The real advantage of universal literacy is to tighten the grip of the governing power upon the foolish and conceited millions. That is probably why it is dinned into our heads, from babyhood onwards, that ‘literacy’ is such a boon.
Capacity to think for one’s self is, however, the real boon. And that always was and always will be the privilege of a minority, once recognised as a natural élite and respected. To-day, compulsory mass-education and an increasingly standardised literature for the consumption of ‘conditioned’ brains — outstanding signs of ‘progress’ — tend to reduce that minority to the smallest possible proportions; ultimately, to suppress it altogether. Is that ’what mankind wants? If so, mankind is loosing its raison d’être, and the sooner the end of this so-called ‘civilisation’ the better.
[Lightning and the Sun]

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 18:32

All my theories are based on observable phenomena.

Consider the feminized nihilist.
iamretarded is the evidence.
Watch her and you see how an emasculated, submissive, theoretically male, behaves and thinks.My use of "feminine adjectives" is not arbitrary but indicates that, according to her subjective postmodern views, it doesn't matter if she has testicles dangling between her legs...she is a wo-man in mind.
Look at the issue she introduced herself with, and has been, ever-since, obsessed with...
Abortion.
A feminine issue she adopted as her defining cause.
Virtue-signaling?
Obviously.
Watch her behaviour with Maia....how she emphasized and continuously brought to mind Maia's blindness - using what she considered a physical deficiency to make her own deficiencies less of a factor.
She admits that she is housebound and, so, has few options, this is what she wanted to make Maia aware of....so as to say, without saying it clearly, that they were both physically handicapped and so both had fewer options, and so they should get together.
A fact she may have repeated in their PM exchanges.
I have no way of knowing.
Then, she attempted to accuse me of attempting to "seduce" Maia, when she realized she was being exposed.
Her own seduction attempts - having failed - had to be unloaded on my brief and shallow exchanges with her.
Her strategy was simple - because she is a simpleton, after all: insinuate that Maias's romantic options were minimized by her blindness, making her own physical and psychological handicaps less of a factor.
So, two people with fewer options ought to have lower expectations, and she considered this a way to gain female companionship.

So deluded, she is, that she still holds on to the possibility that everyone on KTS is one of Satyr's sock-puppets.

------------
Now let us proceed to my use of man-child.
If anyone wants a real life example of a man-child - not that there aren't plenty of other examples on ILP alone, and are now a majority - but one has to watch Stan, the man - a.k.a., shit-Stain.
Here we have a classic example of a beta-male trying to become alpha using symbols, signs, displays of his masculine potency.
He, originally, adopted cRap hypermasculine displays - whiggers use - signalling his "sexual desirability" using bling and expensive toys, implying trips and money and luxuries....and how happy he was, when it is obvious he is empty inside, seeking fulfillment. He ain't much of a looker, like the blacks he saw getting all kinds of pussy on MTV and then YouTube vids - he's in his forties so MTV is in his age range.
No father figure - either absent or a loser...for a little boy growing up. He wanted to find out how to be a 'real man' and he did in cRap, promoting how he could get laid with all kinds of hoes if he had the cash - so he became a hustler - or an imitation of one. Just enough brains to trick imbeciles, of which there were plenty in the US for him to build his self-esteem.
With no real father-figure, to go through the rites of passage, he remained trapped in the adolescent phase - a middle-aged man-child that was trapped in the teenage phase of maturation.
Watch how all his references are from pop-culture...he is an American product, through and through.
Broken family, poverty, no heritage, no tradition from where to find identity and guidance....all he had and has is the 'desert of the real' as Baudrillard named it.
He went to philosophy to find a way out of his predicament.
Why was he so unhappy when he could now buy love and toys and the attention of morons?
He had to find out...but philosophy could not help, as it was delivered by two-bit academics he gave his cash to.
There was no 'how to' manual.
Then he discovered the on-line philosophical communities, and his hopes returned.
Now, perhaps, he could employ the same street-image, the same bragging, to bag himself a smart chick, and not a two-bit slut like the ones he was becoming sick and tired of.
And he arrived on ILP.
But ILP has also failed to deliver, even after, in desperation, he began to flash the cash, his lifestyle, his toys....to get the girl of his dreams - anything but a drug addicted, 80 IQ skank.
And so you don't see him posting on ILP, as much as he used to...especially after his farce was exposed.
Remember how he tried to pretend that he knew obscure philosophers, because he had no clue what the conventionally known ones were even talking about - despite his stint in college?

Now he's getting old, his libido is decreasing his "coke can cock" - yeah, he actually said so - is no longer relevant as it was in his youth.
No investment in the future. Losing interest in the same skanks he can buy...or doing drugs, or using drugs to get skanks...he's becoming tired.
All he has now is his lifestyle to show how "happy" he is, in an American system where the "pursuit of happiness" is the end all.
You know...hedonism, materialism, solipsism.
Now he is becoming disillusioned with the very idea of happiness, but he's so clueless he doesn't know what it is...and why nothing is as gratifying as it used to be.
What was effective in the past, is no longer as effective - the distraction does not suffice. The pretence is not enough.
All he has now are trips....running from what?.
Going there, and then there, as if he were looking for something - greener pastures?
But he cannot find what he is looking for, because the void is inside of him; he carries it from here to there and then back again.
He may intoxicate himself numb, from time to time, finding momentary relief; or a clever skank may come his way, every so often, to make him feel satisfied...but it never lasts long.
Un-invested in the future, all he has is an ephemeral present, and he fills that up as much as possible...with distractions.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 1:09

An addendum to Satyr’s psychological analysis of this specimen.

We can draw parallels to the type Satyr explores here, and further understand it in the character from the film “The Graduate”. The male protagonist, having sacrificed precious years of his life to the academic institution, is taken through its meat grinder of fruitless endeavoring and excreted out the other side a barren husk with its soul sucked out. The character “Benjamin”, is the poster child modern man; empty, spiritually impoverished, lost, unfulfilled, desirous, dolorous etc. Exhibiting all the typical symptoms and traits of the average modern individual, who sought after what everyone else sought after, because he was told to and could not think for himself otherwise. Now to find that the university and institutions taught him nothing, or he learned nothing, he is thrown into the quintessential state of existential despair, realizing the superficiality of his original pursuit of meaning. His condition, however, is that he only feels, senses, this emptiness, this realization that what he learned, what he was told by his pseudo-truth tellers and thinkers, and other authorities he relied on to guide him, was bullshit, doesn’t open up any new understanding in him about why. He only feels that he is unfulfilled, the same way a witless woman does, and because he is a simplistic dullard, he can’t glean any understanding, any self-awareness that would allow him to curtail his existential condition into an intelligent focused drive toward any concrete objective, grow, or build something of value. So because he is unable to understand himself, or other people, he immerses himself in degeneracy and hedonism in order to escape and cope. All the other characters around him are shallow and vain douchbags and narcissists who are all too happy to support his spiral into self-destruction, including his parents, who also don’t have a clue.

Similar to the ILP shit-stain specimen, Benjamin moves from one escape to another, one source of immediate gratification or identity fulfillment to another, with still no success in finding any meaning or reaching any new awareness because his judgement of himself and the world is as myopic and simplistic as he is, he cant attain any new degree of progress in his life. What he does understand, however, are his lusts and desires and primal needs which he follows blindly, like an animal, wherever they carry him, believing that it must be something special, or lead to something purposeful. Like a desperate degenerate older woman he is seduced by, and once he’s done with her, he moves on to her pretty daughter whom he falls in lust with, and who is herself a boring materialistic twat, offering nothing more than a pretty face. Sensations and passions guide him, like instincts guide an animal. They are all he has to navigate the world around him and pursue something of value, because he cannot introspect or think critically about anything. His father in the movie asks him why he wiles away his life and time and what all those years of study in school were for, to which Benjamin, floating lazily in a pool answers “you got me”. This speaks to his true attitude of embracing nihilism and not giving a shit about his wasted life, not wanting anything, and like the ILP specimen, only wanting to gratify his immediate needs and short-term goals. And even though Benjamin has a father, he is a superficial imbecile, who offers him no wisdom or hard-nosed masculine guidance.

All the characters in the film are unredeemable. Representations of underdeveloped empty modern resentful spirits. Greedy, vulgar, needy, hedonistic and clueless to themselves. All are modern archetypes of nihilism and degeneracy. The film attempts to make it seem as though Benjamin has found wuve, trying to make it seem that he has discovered something meaningful at the end in his ‘heroic’ acquisition of his trophy wife, but the back of the bus scene is utterly obvious in its symbolism is it not? Their instantaneous transition from a state of mirth and “happiness” which gradually dissolves into a morose and melancholic emptiness. The void cannot be filled, because they themselves are void, they offer nothing of themselves, they reflect nothing, they give birth to nothing. Empty spirits, who move from one thrill and pleasure to the next, as long as they have a promise of meaning, a promise of a purpose, the delusion is the highest source of pleasure for them.

The truth about this Benjamin, is that his true nature, his true essence, is that he really is just a degenerate dunce, who will probably never understand himself, and always be discontent and aimless; enslaved to his ephemeral emotions and carnal needs. This is the truth about most moderns, their true nature, which they try to run from, escape from, intoxicate themselves from, conceal in rosy idealism or intellectual veneers, even though it remains like a symptomatic chronic disease which returns again and again to remind them of what they really are, the ugliness that really lurks in them.

Satyr wrote:
He may intoxicate himself numb, from time to time, finding momentary relief; or a clever skank may come his way, every so often, to make him feel satisfied...but it never lasts long.
Un-invested in the future, all he has is an ephemeral present, and he fills that up as much as possible...with distractions.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 12:09

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 12:05

The error of equality leads to the doubling down of equity, demanding similar outcomes for presumed similar potentials.
The delusion can be traced to the hedonistic principle of pleasure, as the negation of need/suffering, i.e., pain.
Its "logic" begins with the universality of pleasure as a shared experience.
Schopenhauer described pleasure as a negative - which I agree with: pleasure is the experience of an ephemeral decrease - sudden or gradual, severe or slight - of the experience of existing - need/suffering.

This becomes the binding motive Desperate Degenerates use to claim equality, or sameness, or a collective motive.
In their mind the pleasure of seeing the real is the same as that of fabricating an alternative to the real. How true the real is cannot factor into their delusions...only the sensation, the pleasure of belief you see the real, and it is conveniently always flattering, always positive toward you.
Desperate Degenerates assume this is a universal truth - divine - the most desperate and degenerate going so far as to declare it an absolute, a god, a cosmological absolute truth.
All benefit from truth; all must feel pleasure by knowing truth, and this must be the only reason to want to see and know truth.
Their own Desperate Degeneracy becomes a universal law.

The possibility that reality might be disheartening, negative, unflattering, disempowering to the knowing cannot factor into their delusions, because all they know of others is what they know of themselves, and what they know of themselves is always self-serving, subjective, positive, flattering, beneficial, empowering, so all opinions are concealing a personal advantage, a private need being gratified, a pain being soothed, experienced as pleasure.
Hedonism to the core.
Manimals revert or never evolve to be much more than animals, even while they pretend they are different, advanced, more sophisticated.
They like to believe they cannot be known, as man knows a animal, claiming they cannot belong to the same categories that include other life-forms, and in so doing expose how they remain closest to what they deny.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 21:10

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 16:33

Nietzsche, Friedrich wrote:
389At the inn-table of experience.
People who, out of inborn moderation, leave every glass standing only half-emptied refuse to admit that everything in the world has its dregs and sediment.
[Human, All too Human (vol.2)]
Always leaving the bottom of the glass full.
Ascetics never acquire a taste for bottom dwellers - sipping from the top, they only swallow the cream.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 16:42

Nietzsche, Friedrich wrote:
362On spiritual order of rank.
It ranks you far beneath him that you seek to establish the exceptions while he seeks to establish the rule.
[Human, All too Human (vol.2)]

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 20:08

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun 9 Oct 2022 - 11:21

Compare with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun 9 Oct 2022 - 18:42

Hey!!! douchebags!!...maybe Putin blew up his own bridge, like he destroyed his own pipeline, like he's insane, like the old-senile-fart Biden is in charge, like three towers collapsed in exactly the same way, because of jet-fuel, like Kennedy was assassinated by a Marxist "incel" - HA!!! (moving to Ukraine might be your only option)-...like Saddam had WMD's,....you know "conspiracies" you fucks can cynically laugh away and return to your CNN, cRap tunes, drug use, and sit-coms selling you fags to help you train your sons to be fags and your daughters to be whores....well, for those of you imbeciles that managed to pass on your genes, and didn't buy into the postmodern feminist shit about Paternalism and toxic masculinity...and your 'soul mate' waiting for you, and only you...out there, somewhere....
Or was Marxism supposed to provide easy pussy for ya?
But you've got your porn, and money - for now - to buy toys, and drugs, and "love" - right? - so you can pretend you ain't an incel....right Stan and Brian?

And....time....let time prove me wrong.
Time....tic toc....let it teach you.
At the end of your time....will you admit it?
I doubt it.
No free-will, remember?
Riiiight....
A small comfort...humanitarian consolation prize.
It was never you....it was...me......someone else?....always there, never here.
Dasein.
Ha!!!!
Rest in peace.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 18:11

Desperate Degenerates must ask themselves - 'cause it's all subjective - in regards to a possible nuclear holocaust - I only recognize one holocaust that truly matters:

1- Which nation is the only one to have ever used atomic or nuclear weapons - even when they didn't need to do so?
&
2 Who is more likely to use weapons of last resort, the ones ascending, or the ones descending - the ones winning or the ones losing - the ones rising or the ones falling?

Just a test on evaluating probabilities for fucktards.
Who's more likely to use a weapon, someone who never used it before, or someone who sued it, even when he didn't have to?
Who is m,ore likely to reach for the gun, someone who is losing a fist fight or someone who is winning it?
Who first threatened to use a gun, and who responded by warning that they also had a gun?

Who is desperate here?
Degenerates ought to feel it in themselves.
Is it the US, who is in decline - despite sanctions - or Russia?
Who blew up the Nord stream pipelines? Who had the means and the motive?
Maybe reading news from across the world, and not listening only to CNN, FOX, and MSNBC, or Time, and the Boston Globe, might help you turds in dislodging your tiny heads from your loose sphincters.

But, why fight?
Let's allow time to show us.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 18:44

Hmmmmmmm...tempting....for a Cheetos eating, basement dwelling, incel, like myself...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 21:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyTue 11 Oct 2022 - 18:49

When dealing with degenerates we must always remember that we aren’t talking about healthy humans, but about humans with severe mutational loads, manifesting dramatic socioeconomic, psychological attitudes, and sexual fetishes.
No reason applies here. No politeness, no kindness, no logic – even the notion of common sense must be adjusted to what is common’ among increasing numbers of dim-wits and mid-wits, at best.
Nothing disturbs the shameless and nothing bothers the guiltless. They don’t even acknowledge their own conscience, accusing it of being the product of external authorities imposing upon them guild & shame, as if these feelings these ideas, did not exist before Abrahamism. We ought to forget that modern-day Thanksgiving is a corruptive version of heathen, Indo-European practices that honoured their enemies and sanctified their victims, helping them deal with the guilt of sympathy – that had yet to develop to the level of pure, uncorrupted empathy – which is to say that as self-awareness emerged the first stem as projection of self into another, experiencing the pity of oneself as a pity for another.
When dealing with shameless, guiltless degenerates who have found icons and idols to justify their shameless degeneracy, we must keep in mind that they feel no shame or guilt for anything they do or say. Their punishment is the product of their life choices, which they ceremonial unburden themselves form by projecting it as another’s ‘evil’, another ‘guilt.’ They may consider themselves innocent of everything that happens to them, but they need someone to accuse, contradicting themselves.
Like I’ve said elsewhere, nihilism can only survive an objective world they deny existence to, by contradicting their own convictions and ideals. From Abrahamism to Marxism, all the way to the current mutation of the previous called postmodernism, we see the same self-contradictory beliefs – actions contradictions words; choices contradicting declarations. Whenever you are forced to deal with an Abrahamic, or a recovering one, never listen to what they say, always watch what they do. Also keep in mind that they will accuse you of not adhering to the very beliefs and ideals they cannot adhere to, to deflect and to unload their own failure to abide by their own lies, without suffering the consequences.
If we can keep these fact in mind, when dealing with degenerates that may have reached the level of desperation, know that nothing you say matters – no logic, no reason, no evidence, and nothing you do, no politeness, no benefit of doubt, no kindness will break through the cynical veneer of pseudo-intellectual defensiveness. If you cannot ignore and avoid conversing with them – difficult in this day and age – then do yourself a favour by not attempting to do them a favour – stop treating them as if they were healthy, rational, willful, humans. They are not. Their motive is entirely self-serving and self-comforting, and there’s I nothing they will not stoop to in order to protect their ego. They are, shameless, and guiltless, as they will readily admit, so this shameful practice will not be experienced, by them, as shameful, but as a means to an end.
There is nothing they will not do if it may protect them and conceal them and progress their objective of self-intoxicating, hedonism. This is all they care about, their perceptual-event-horizon, never exceeding that of their ephemeral lifespans.
Most are childless, with no investment and on interest in the future of mankind, other than how they will or will not be recalled to memory, for whatever time some few may bother to do so. Their panoply of excuses will be determined by this factor alone, and so they will have more options and will use this to pretend they are superior. Their indifference is not a product of strength but of uncaring.
Like I’ve said, indifference is sometimes confused for confidence and ignorance is often mistaken for courage. They have neither true confidence nor true courage but are the opposite, cowardly and insecure – into their, very, core.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun 16 Oct 2022 - 15:20

If homosexuality and transsexuality emerge naturally, then how is not violence and exploitation not natural?
In both cases man intervenes to make the former less sever and the latter more severe.

Marxism complains about "exploitation" when nature is based on it.
We can leave aside how there are species that capture and enslave other species to exploit their "work" and go straight to the most obvious.
When a herbivore eats plants it is exploiting this organism's collection and processing of nutrients, using the sin't energy, and when a predator kills and eats a herbivore it is exploiting its work, its appropriation and processing of plants.
Each level of exploitation appropriates work in a condenses form.
So, herbivores exploit the plants work over time, and appropriates nutrients in the soil, in a condenses form, and carnivores appropriate the herbivores work over a long period of time in an even more condensed form, so as to fuel bigger muscles and brains, which require high levels of energy.

But, if there is no free-will and all is determined, then this exploitation is inevitable...so, unless there is a universal goal to stop it revolution against exploitation must also be inevitable and part of a universal end.
and what about violence, cruelty, bigotry?
Are these not natural?
To stop them without free-will, without agency, implies that their end is also inevitable and part of a universal objective - divine in origin.
Do lefties imply that the universe is fair, and just?
It doesn't seem so.
Upon what force do they place their hopes if man has no choice, ans if man does have agency and a choice then are they not proposing an anti-nature agenda with unforeseen, by them, consequences, or do all their ideological objectives lead to positive outcomes?
Is not transsexuality an indication of what may happen when man intervenes upon natural processes?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 16:06

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 20:42

Only Christians are permitted to respond to Desperate Degenerates.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 22:55

Satyr wrote:

Only Christians are permitted to respond to Desperate Degenerates.
This shit makes my blood boil.

Now I understand why Europeans burned 'witches' throughout history.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat 22 Oct 2022 - 10:10

The only reason judgement and choice evolved is because they are part of natural selection.
All value judgements have consequences that affect the judging mind.....if it is not protected by a mitigated agency that adjusts these consequences.
This is why Desperate Degenerates insist that collectives have a 'moral duty' to be that mitigating agency distributing negative consequences and absorbing negative consequences of individual bad judgements, expressed via bad choices.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat 22 Oct 2022 - 10:17

Satyr wrote:
The only reason judgement and choice evolved is because they are part of natural selection.
All value judgements have consequences that affect the judging mind.....if it is not protected by a mitigated agency that adjusts these consequences.
This is why Desperate Degenerates insist that collectives have a 'moral duty' to be that mitigating agency distributing negative consequences and absorbing negative consequences of individual bad judgements, expressed via bad choices.
This is a critical flaw of 'Democracy'. The dimwit's vote is equal to the paragon, and so the negative consequences of both are added together.

"Late-stage Capitalism" is about refunneling the negative consequences of Democracy to the middle and lower classes, for example, that the poor are used as cannon-fodder for the wars initiated by the elitists.

The rich and wealthy do not pay for the negative consequences of society and their decisions; their flawed decisions and judgments are transferred down, not up. "Shit rolls downhill."

This also applies throughout Mammalian hierarchies, "Scapegoating", the weaker members of societies are bullied and beaten by the Alphas...often times for no good reason than because it gives the Alpha pleasure to reassert his dominance upon others, and to "make an example" out of them. It is rare in history that the lower classes rise up, of their own organization and volition, to overthrow the rich & wealthy.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat 22 Oct 2022 - 16:04

Desperate Degenerates have a problem with understanding how organic behaviour is like material behaviours, their minds automatically - using a priori methods - interpret as types of matter/energy.
The patterns of a type of matter - a presence, a being there - interpreted by consciousness as appearance - is similar to how organic behaviour, corresponding to a particular form - manifesting a particular appearance, and behavioural range of traits -corresponds to a specific kind of organism.

The only difference between a living unity - organism - and a unity of matter is memory.
Memory - experiential and inherited (DNA) - is what differentiates the living form the non-living, producing the ability to move towards more-resistance, and to be guided by accumulating experiences stored as memories, that inform and guide an organism.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat 22 Oct 2022 - 17:20

For imbeciles
What is the difference between a stone and a plant?
A stone is an ephemeral amalgamation of patterns with no will. It is entirely, determined by environmental circumstances and can only flow along the paths-of-least-resistance as these are determined by environmental fluctuations, i.e., circumstances.
A plant, on the other hand is affected by environmental circumstances, just like the stone, but is also an amalgamation of specific patterns, and it has memory, to guide, direct, determine its flow, its movement, in space/time. This genetically inherited - transmitted - memory pool is an additional determining factor of its movement - it has a will that can choose to go towards paths-of-more-resistance, when and if it gains control over itself, in relation to fluctuating environmental circumstances.
This is the primary distinction between lifeless and living unities - memory, directing movement, rather than abandoning itself to environmental circumstances.
We call this 'will.'

What is the different between a plant and a organism like a mammal?
Now we have an additional source of guiding factors - genetic, inherited DNA memories and experiential, learned, stored memories.
Now an organism can challenge not only environmental circumstances but also inherited genetic impulses, because ti has an additional pool of experiences to draw inspiration from.
Genetic - inherited - and personal experiences, learned.

What is the difference between a man and an animal, a mammal?
Now we add an additional source of memories, to that of inherited (DNA), experienced, and first-hand learning; we add the factor of adopted experiences, second-hand, transmitted linguistically, across space/time.
So, in man we have three sources of memories - 1- genetic, inherited 2- experienced, first-hand, learned, and 3- adopted, second-hand experiences - all guiding directing the will on top of the stone-like abandonment to environmental circumstances, like a will-less stone, or a drop of water, or a photon

Man has more options relative to a simpler animal; a simple animal has more option relative to a plant; a plant has options relative to a stone, or a river, or solar energy, all of which have no options because they have no choice - making judgment, form plant all the way to man, a decisive factor.
Will implies choice; choice implies judgment; judgement implies options; options imply a degree of freedom.
All living organisms participate in environmental circumstances through their choice over available, perceptible, and accessible, options - their power.
Will to Power implies will towards increasingly multiplying, perceptible, accessible, available options.
Every choice implodes multiplicity into a singularity - or reduces a wave into a particle.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun 23 Oct 2022 - 13:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], another movie about incels - not-coincidentally, usually white, heterosexual males.

"Ontological Insecurity" - byproduct of schizophrenia, or mind/body dissonance.
The idea that one does''t exist - nullification of identity.

Detachment form reality; detachment form the past (heritage, continuity, nature), an individual loses contact with himself.
He is a null void, desperate for fulfillment, for connectivity, for meaning, and with no meaning he cannot find purpose.

"Free Radicals" = males with no investment in society; with no investment in the future.
Men with no past.
Males becoming cynical, disinterested, continuously seeking relief in distractions: porn, artificial reality, drugs, and the Abrahamic authoritarian paternalistic one-god, returning to the state of adolescence where they become trapped - some turning inward into esoteric subjectivity, where the external world can be escaped in esoteric semiotic simulations, creating alternate realities full of profound, emotionally gratifying meaning and purpose.

Females find connections in the system - the most powerful masculine entity - only experiencing this loss of tangibility as a psychological discontentment.
Women find purpose by becoming a male's means to his end, and they give themselves to institutional masculinity with the same pathos, but the institution is an abstraction of masculinity - intangible - and so this loss is experienced by women as a feeling of sexual dissatisfaction, a non-identifiable absence, longing for something they cannot define - some turning to god as an alternative that also cannot fill in the void, i.e., unable to entirely fulfill them.
The loss is masculinity, and hypermasculinity is an exaggerated overcompensation - this includes feminine masculinization, unsuccessfully trying to fill the void left by receding masculine energy.
The masculine has always been the connector to the past - heritage, a temporal continuity of identity, within which a man is but a ring in the chain, and a woman his connection.
Incels = metal rings (circular), with no link to a linear chain, floating in space/time with no direction, no purpose, no way to establish meaning - dangerously striking existing links to shatter them, as an expression of resentment.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2022 - 21:14

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2022 - 11:53

How someone is raised and what he believes to be true will not affect the consequences of his actions and choices, all it will do is affect how he understands, analyzes the consequences, determining how he will analyze the causes and his subsequent reactions, in turn determining if he will repeat the same errors, leading to similar consequences, or make them worse by misjudging the causes and the consequences.

I can't believe I have to say this.....but we live in an insane world full of psychotics where 'common sense' means psychotic common sense.
I mean, what is common sense among a group of schizophrenics is different from what is considered common, common, sense, among healthy minds.
'The term 'common' should have been enough, but in these days it ain't.
For retards 'common' refers to some idealized collective, which is always correct, so they believe popularity, or the official narrative, all must adopt, indicates truth.
They have no clue how to evaluate and make choices. They correctly don't trust their own judgements, and incorrectly assume this is 'common,' or that it 'ought to be common.'

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next