Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 11:58 am

It's almost as if you registered to comment, exclusively, in this thread....a very popular one, especially among those who recognize themselves in the descriptions.
Last time a thread of mine made such an impact was when I first posted my Feminization of Man essay, way back around the year2000, on Sciforums....an explosion of insults and psychoanalytical defensiveness, followed, as one would expect.
But degeneracy and desperation is part of the same phenomenon, n'est-ce pas?

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 1:31 pm

Notice the language of Desperate Degenerates, even as they attempt to describe the opposition: wholly, entirely, completely, and even words like truth, god, free, will, mind, body, one, nil...is understood as an immutable indivisible, singularity.
They cannot break out of their absolutism....its ingrained in them after millennia of Abrahamic and then secular humanism's brainwashing...Their brains has not evolved further than the binaries....1/0.
What hope is there in dealing with this genetic deficiency that is exacerbated by memetic validations and justifications?
Excuse the irony...there is no hope....or should I say the probability is so infinitesimal as it would be unreasonable to take it into consideration.

So what left?
Culling.
once it was natural, e.g., predation, disease, chance, female sexual choice... then it became manmade, e.g. war, manmade diseases (physical and mental)...and here we are, waiting for manmade culling to take effect, in unison with natural culling methods, which are never "completely, totally, absolutely, negated.....

Nevertheless, this absolutism is a mental deficiency that leads to culling.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 1:58 pm

We now know what iamretarded understands by Dasein...
There....we are all over there...none of us are ever here....see?
So, every individual needs his own philosophical treatise, and he cannot be explained by any generality....
Ha!!!
This is so fuckin' retarded....I knew it was so, but when the retard admits it, improving my theory, it's always fulfilling...
See, humans - only humans, mind you - cannot be defined by any generalities, like 99.999999999999999% of philosophical manuals.
They need a self-help manual about them, exclusively.
A book about them specifically...a "context"....ha!!!!
A play by play of their private circumstances....

What's the human population?
around 8 billion?
So, 8 billion philosophies. Each on their private reality.

According to this imbecile, politics and marketing should not work....being how "complex" mankind is - meaning how complex this moron believes she is.
Cue...huffing-puffing and look what I've reduced him to....the same defensive crap, from a skull full of fermenting faecal matter...expelling mind farts...frrrrrrrrrrtttt.....my farts smell divine....yours stink....subjective aesthetics.
Let's see how long it takes for her to utterly destroy PN....and drive most of the members there to a fight flight silent frenzy.
As long as she keep posting the crap about how "she understands Dasein" - offering her fake disclaimers afterward -.....we're on-track...
Dasein - you are there....I am there...we are all there...
Temporal boxes. Each with its own morals or lack of, and tis own rules - only psychological and mental...not physical silly - hard science still stands. We aren't completely mad....yet.
We won't deny gravity, or electromagnetism, we aren't all idiots...we're beginning with the soft sciences....the ones malleable to feelings and sensations, and words...
When those are settled, maybe we can move on to negating the hard sciences...

Let's liberate homos and transexuals and paedophiles first - whatever liberates means in a determined world - and then maybe we can "liberate" all of mankind from mortality..from Newtonian physics...
We aren't that demented and reatarded....YET...
How long after gays came out of the closet did Transsexuals come out?
How long before paedophiles are coached out, reluctantly...and then necrophiles, .
Determination takes time...
Say yes to it...be positive.
Say yes to someone else's freedom.
Always there is where freedom happens....Dasein...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 2:48 pm

Ode to "fractured and fragmented" non-persons...

Or, as I call them....schizophrenics. Mind/Body dissonance - ideal/real conflicts.
Wrote an essay on it - Narcissism & Schizophrenia....

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 5:18 pm

Do the other police officers in a corrupted precinct trust the cop that remains clean?
No.....he must participate, become one of them, otherwise they'll slander him, mock him, goad him until he gives-in and becomes like them.

The metaphor of the Zombie is also applicable...
Infect yourself to not be noticed by the disease, through them.....the disease takes them over, warps them, modifies them. they are no longer biological, they have no family, no bloodlines....they are the disease, attacking those they once called their loved ones.
All they know is hunger, insatiable hunger....their bodies rotting as the disease consumes them form the inside out...
The disease, in this case, is ideological....all must become ideological.....nothing tangible must remain.

I've posted it before...remember this scene?

Put it in the context of what is happening today in the States....
To be one of them is to become infected by a self-destructive, self-consumnig, mental-disease.
A disease that alienates you form your own past, your own body....your own identity.
Would not a mental disease propagate itself linguistically....spreading from mind to mind.
Would not words begin to lose meaning....or references to experienced reality?
Would not the infected ones only attack the uninfected?
Would they know they were sick?
Would they recognize themselves, would they not lose their identity?

Haven't I said this before?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zey are telling us exactly what they are doing.
As they also did in The Matrix...

The lie in the scene is that there's an antidote...once infected there's no way back to health.
You must amputate yourself if the disease has not progressed, if you wish to save yourself.
There's no interventional therapy, only preventative.
A memetic disease....spreading linguistically.
A sensitivity to light...truth, in other words. Triggered by sound, words.
An automatic reaction to specific terms...terms they then use as insults, as identifiers for the uninfected - and they swarm in packs of individuals. The characteristic of individuation is also present in the Zombie metaphor.
Triggered by the same semiotics they act independently...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 5:36 pm

My positions must use allegory to remain incomprehensible to the plagued, but I always present real empirical evidence, that is independently verifiable. One can even predict uses the patterns I present.
The plagued becomes my evidence, and they do not even realize it....until I tell them.
It ruins the evidence, but sometimes it is necessary. the specimen must remain clueless so as to not taint the experiment. but, I've found, that in many cases where the disease has progressed it doesn't matter if they are told, they will continue validating my positions.

The diseased need not know they are infected...if they did the disease would not be effective.
They may feel victimized, bullied, wrongly accused...yes.....victimhood is one of the symptoms.
The virus must justify its desire to spread.
It is Messianic....it puts itself in the role of eternal innocent victim, wronged like no other has ever been wronged and misunderstood in the history of mankind.
See in its diseased mind the illness is health, and health is an illness - I've explained how and why nihilism inverts everything. In their mind they are saving you from yourself, from your humanness...your unsophisticated state...they have progressed into becoming pure idea/ideal...existing where?
In a comic consciousness, a hive mind?
Any version will do.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 6:02 pm

Imagine a Zombie that bites an uninfected man....and the man is not affected.
It bites, again and again...and still the man remains unaffected.

The Zombie then assumes that the man is already infected, but the infection is concealed....to it imagines itself in the man.
This is what Desperate Degenerates do...They project what is most insulting, most hurtful, most antithetical to them and their ideals, and the image they wish to cultivate, in those they find incomprehensible....and resistant to their bullshyte.
Their attacks always come from a deep place of trauma....the puncture wound of infection.
When they try to insult you, in order to silence you, they reveal their deepest fears.....what they hope nobody sees in them.
A diagnostic tool...
Let the specimen/patient tell you what it fears the most and why it fabricates its concealing image, its character over its personae....the public face concealing the private self.
It repeats the same tropes because therein lie its most vulnerable, tender spots.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 7:03 pm

Satyr wrote:
We now know what iamretarded understands by Dasein...
There....we are all over there...none of us are ever here....see?
So, every individual needs his own philosophical treatise, and he cannot be explained by any generality....
Ha!!!
This is so fuckin' retarded....I knew it was so, but when the retard admits it, improving my theory, it's always fulfilling...
See, humans - only humans, mind you - cannot be defined by any generalities, like 99.999999999999999% of philosophical manuals.
They need a self-help manual about them, exclusively.
A book about them specifically...a "context"....ha!!!!
A play by play of their private circumstances....

What's the human population?
around 8 billion?
So, 8 billion philosophies. Each on their private reality.

According to this imbecile, politics and marketing should not work....being how "complex" mankind is - meaning how complex this moron believes she is.
Cue...huffing-puffing and look what I've reduced him to....the same defensive crap, from a skull full of fermenting faecal matter...expelling mind farts...frrrrrrrrrrtttt.....my farts smell divine....yours stink....subjective aesthetics.
Let's see how long it takes for her to utterly destroy PN....and drive most of the members there to a fight flight silent frenzy.
As long as she keep posting the crap about how "she understands Dasein" -  offering her fake disclaimers afterward -.....we're on-track...

The fact that that freak doesn't even believe it has a 'self' or an identity at all, and that it cannot utter or think anything without putting the words "me" or "I" in quotations every time it makes a conversational self-reference, tells us how insane it is. Doubting, every step of the way, that its even thinking or saying anything at all. He must believe he is a ghost, a non-entity of some kind. He's doubted himself out of existence. Maybe he hallucinates. This is why philosophy and the sciences and arts were not meant for the mass man, the commoner, or the simple minded. They cannot manage the versatility of mind needed to adapt to conflicting ideas. They have no mental dexterity to use integrated nuanced approaches in understanding concrete realities or abstract interpretations and how to use ordered principles to achieve higher knowledge. Like allowing a toddler to play with paint. It'll eat it, lick it, smear it on the walls, wreak havoc and destruction.

The degenerate and insane mind, like his, is a mind of extremes. No intellectual balance, but most of all, no relegation of personal ego or bias to even allow the possibility of alternative forms of interpretation, in order to expand the understanding.

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 8:34 pm

It doesn't matter, Mr. Walsh. Don't you see that when someone, representing the collective narrative, takes a "serious', and emotionally laden tone of voice, it means that they are speaking the truth, they are speaking facts. She IS a brilliant musician, just listen to this virtuosity!:

The form and eloquence of those off-key notes, and the harmony of her twerking and clownish body gyrating and undulating random movements. By the way, she's not making those movements to compensate for any lack of talent of course!
Don't you dare even think such idiotic things! Those powerful movements are simply part of her musical virtuosity and genius dat cannot be grasped by ignorant bigots and racists and shiiiiit.

Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 7:42 pm

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
They never allowed women and children into male symposiums....except as servants or momentary distractions, entertainment....

Does this apply to this Forum?

I was surprised and reminded of this when I scanned the Forum's suggested Avatars to use.

All Male.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 7:51 pm

Do not fret....the past guides us it does not impose itself on us.
We are free-willed.
We adapt in accordance with environmental circumstances.
KTS is, after all, a public space...a foyer.
Here all are welcomed if they are not belligerent impolite imbeciles that shit in every thread and simply attack without know what they attack and why...and offering no alternatives.

KTS is not a symposium.
That is elsewhere.

Freyja

Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 8:49 pm

None of which explains why all the Forum's Avatar choices are Male.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:17 pm

Freyja wrote:
None of which explains why all the Forum's Avatar choices are Male.
Mathematics...
Majority who are interested in philosophy or geopolitics are males.
KTS has a low tolerance for fools or degenerates, so it is hostile to anyone with an IQ below 120, let's say, who is also arrogant - mediocre and arrogant is a toxic combination.
I, personally, despise hypocrites. I can excuse almost anything but hypocrites I find intolerable - be whatever but don't lie and pretend you are not what you are.

Usually males choose masculine avatars, and females choose masculine avatars to not be discovered as being female or to fit in with the guys - be appreciated for =what they say, their minds, and not their sex.
Males sometimes lose their minds around women.
Take any group of men and introduce a woman...and their behaviour changes - they begin to become antagonistic with each other, signalling their fitness.

Why do you think?

I believe KTS allows avatars from any source...look at mine.
and the dimensional requirements are not hard to meet.

Freyja

Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 1:07 am

Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Males sometimes lose their minds around women.

Oh........it seems like his brain isn’t working quite properly and according to new findings, it may not be.

I'll accept that.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 8:26 am

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 8:50 am

Satyr wrote:

Would you give some examples of this?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 9:07 am

Look at every movie or TV series made in the last half-decade....all the villains are white, heterosexual males....usually portrayed as bumbling idiots, or incompetent, hateful, bigots, or with no charm, no redeeming qualities...beta males.
Do you even see white males in commercials anymore if they are not portrayed in this way?
Always a smart, confident good looking black guy and a white, awkward, incompetent unattractive white dude.
Most have a black guy and a white woman....sending the message that miscegenation is good.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 1:32 pm

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 1:59 pm

Satyr wrote:
Look at every movie or TV series made in the last half-decade....all the villains are white, heterosexual males....usually portrayed as bumbling idiots, or incompetent, hateful, bigots, or with no charm, no redeeming qualities...beta males.
Do you even see white males in commercials anymore if they are not portrayed in this way?
Always a smart, confident good looking black guy and a white, awkward, incompetent unattractive white dude.
Most have a black guy and a white woman....sending the message that miscegenation is good.

Specific examples of incel villains, please. If “every” and “all” recent movies and tv series have incel villains, your list should be easy to relay.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 3:24 pm

I don't watch all this malevolent garbage but they mention the The Handmaid's Tale which will probably contain some "incel"* villains.
I'd guess someone like Kylo Ren would also fall into this category but I can't be sure because I haven't seen all those movies.

* incel is a misleading term in my eyes because really, at the core of it, it's about finding a term for heterosexual (White) males that are discontent with society. That's essentially what they mean by saying "incel". That's how they apply that term, doesn't matter if it's fitting in the literal sense or not.

Rollo Tomassi is seeing this all through his lens of society being gynocentric, which it is, but that's only part of the picture. He won't talk about the racial aspects and also only peripherally about the Abrahamic aspect, definitely not focus on the core of it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 3:42 pm

Æon wrote:
Thanks,...some people are so obtuse they have to be taken by the hand and shown everything.
They see nothing...they notice nothing...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 3:46 pm

Anfang wrote:
I don't watch all this malevolent garbage but they mention the The Handmaid's Tale which will probably contain some "incel"* villains.
I'd guess someone like Kylo Ren would also fall into this category but I can't be sure because I haven't seen all those movies.

* incel is a misleading term in my eyes because really, at the core of it, it's about finding a term for heterosexual (White) males that are discontent with society. That's essentially what they mean by saying "incel". That's how they apply that term, doesn't matter if it's fitting in the literal sense or not.
You never hear of a black being called an "incel", or a Latino...
Have you seen anyone accuse a black or a woman of living in their parent's basement?

Anfang wrote:
Rollo Tomassi is seeing this all through his lens of society being gynocentric, which it is, but that's only part of the picture. He won't talk about the racial aspects and also only peripherally about the Abrahamic aspect, definitely not focus on the core of it.  
He's like a continuation of the MGTOW and MRA...
I lost interest in him....
He is telling me things I've known for decades.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 3:52 pm

WendyDarling wrote:

Specific examples of incel villains, please. If “every” and “all” recent movies and tv series have incel villains, your list should be easy to relay.
Must I take you by the hand, sweetie...
Big Bang Theory.
The entire premise is of Incels who got lucky.

There are Incel character in everything...and most of them are white heterosexual males.
Here's one that made the incel the lead role:

Fight Club....Taxi Driver

I'm not going to do the homework for you.

You never noticed a thing, did you?
You never noticed that these characters are white, heterosexual, and male.
What ab out what is happening to all the superheroes in the DC and MARVEL universes...nothing - or how all series based on them are of blacks and females? All whites are villains or losers...
You never noticed that every commercial with a couple is with a black male and a white female.
None of that registered through your thickness?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 1:45 pm

Let's pray that the faiths have determined that there will be no nuclear holocaust - not that it could ever be more important than the one and only holocaust that will ever count - and that iamastupidcunt is finally given permission to post on KTS, as she constantly bitches about, like the stupid cunt that she is.
I have no responsibility in this mater...so why I am being held accountable only she and her fucked-up god will ever know.

I'm beginning to think that Mary Land, with the abortion dilemma, she cannot figure out, is really about her.
She got pregnant by a smooth-talking John, or an  unpaying customer she gave a free-bee to....and then regretted it....or could not believe it was determined for her to be such a careless slut.
But, does anyone one of us "mean machines - as Henry calls us - truly know what has been determined?
Like I don't know if the US will start another atomic attack, as it has before, or if KTS will give iamastupidcunt access to the board she so desperately wants to be a part of.
I think no mater how insignificant and irrelevant we are here in this backwater of the internets, this stupid cunt still opines over us....like the pollack....like every jilter female...
They find it incomprehensible, so it must be because the men are sexually dysfunctional....incels, small penis, living in the basement - always the mother's - eating Cheetos and drinking Pepsi...or Coke?
I guess destroying ILP and then PN is not enough for her...her destiny, and she feels, as women often do, she deserves more - faith has more in store for her, before Godot cums knocking to rape her arse.
Was Godot the one who got her pregnant?
We'll never know.

p.s.
Wise words from iamastupidcunt:
iamastupidcunt wrote:
On the other hand, what you can't see, can't bother you.
If you don't acknowledge it...it doesn't exist...and it cannot affect you.
So subjectively true....in your own private universe you can believe you remain immune to what you cannot see, or hear, or admit.
Let's put it to the test...'race is a social construct'....poof, gone.
Sex/Gender is a social construct....poof gone.
There is no are in the Ukraine...oops....Houston we have a problem.
Ah, I see...it only works when you are sheltered....the soft sciences, not the hard sciences...
Ironic, no?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 2:22 pm

Now look what she's "reduced" me to.....
I love being reduced in this way.
It's not my choice....someone, or something, else is doing me a favour.
Amor Fati

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:28 pm

If only, the faiths had decreed that I should become the agency of giving voice to the brilliance of the retarded cunt, of ILP, who is destroying one forum after another...if only, like Mary Land, I could have not been fertilized by the 'wrong seed' and I could have had access to abortive clinics, to rid myself of this abomination - if only it had been determined to be so.
Alas, it has not, and so, like all I struggle to accept my fate, and my role in silencing this idiotic gaping vagina, that has been selected - dare I say chosen - to bring the nil into this god forsaken world.

Am I guilty?
No more and no less than the slut Mary Land, for I too have been chosen to be the agency of error - in a world that knows no error, for all that is, is as it should be, and as it ought to be, and as the only way it could have ever been.
My confusion is annulled by my faith in my fate.
I luvs my fate. She uses me like the naughty boy I've always been and could ever have been.

Will my brethren not be determined to forgive me my trespasses, for I, like them, like the retarded whore Mary Land, have no choice in the matter?

Now look...look there yonder ...there, Dasein is thrown....look what she made me do....or was determined for me to be made to do, look to what depths I've been "reduced," through her, with such eloquence only I and my mentally handicapped paisan, gib, could appreciate.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:48 pm

How....how can I make amends for my chosen role...I beseech you brothers, for we are all bound by slavery, none of us can deny, nor escape.
How can I become determined to let the brilliant vaginal canal that spews out infantile nothing, become a participant in this humble corner of the internets?
Tell me how I can change fate, how I can alter what has been determined by forces that bind me, like all of us brothers in slavery, to our destiny?
Even these thoughts are determined to torment me, for I have no choice to allow the cunt in, as I have to make my guilt stop torturing me.
I only pray that KTS will be converted by this cunt, advocate of whores, like Mary Land, to convert us all into the degenerates she is now been chosen to convert across the webs.
Crippled, old, and yet still burning with the fires of her destiny...to make all into a shit-hole....like ILP....look what she made them do....look what she is making me do....look what she's reduced me to.....
Is it her?
No....she is but an agency of fate....she's been selected to become our teacher before the cunt is forever silenced and we are left destitute of her role as guide....liberator...
Have we listened to her wisdom?
Has it been determined that we listen to the nonsense she repeats, over, and over, and over, across time and space?
I fear not...for we are not chosen to be the ones who know how all is meaningless and purposelessness, and amoral.
What responsibility do we hold?
According to the sacred cunt, like Mary her prodigy, none whatsoever...we are innocent. Like the Nazis....like the Zionists...like Genghis Khan....Like Dahmer, like Stalin....like Putin and Biden....like Satan himself...
We are all...innocent.
Isn't that nice to know?
Are we not fortunate that it has been determined for us to know this?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 6:51 pm

All it takes is one retard....just one.
And look what this retard reduced them to....

Freyja

Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:46 am

Now look...look there yonder ...there, Dasein is thrown....look what she made me do....or was determined for me to be made to do, look to what depths I've been "reduced," through her,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next