Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Rants and Raves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rants and Raves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:25 pm

Sheeesh....like pulling teeth.

Order = energy patterns
Chaos = no-pattern energy.

Interaction causes attrition. Order gradually declines due to contant attrition - interaction.
All gradually settles towards a near-absoltue state fo uniformity - expanding space/time - of chaos, which means all is simultaneously possible.
Within this increasing uniformity - which never finalizes - near-absoltue roder merges as what is possible, beginning the process again.

The only definition of absolute I use is as that which is immutable, indivisible, complete, whole, one, a singularity.
Singularity - a theoretical, noetic, point in space time that is one-dimensional. Infinite mass.
Within the probable/possible paradigm it is the certain.
Uncertainty is Flux...

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 7:53 am

What kind of cockamamie forum has a 30 minute editing time limit per post?  Editing is my friend.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 7:57 am

I never experienced this issue.
But then, it doesn't take me 30 minutes to edit my posts.
Use the preview pane before you post, it allows you to both see how your post will appear and to edit it at the same time.

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:47 am

Satyr wrote:
I never experienced this issue.
But then, it doesn't take me 30 minutes to edit my posts.
Use the preview pane before you post, it allows you to both see how your post will appear and to edit it at the same time.

Was my complaint specific to KT?

I'm ranting about sciforums set-up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:06 am

Discussing logic and reason with those bedazzled by scientific fables is going to cause me to take up alcoholism or drugs.

Hello?  Is anybody home? The lights are on, but nobody's home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 3:39 pm

As far as getting booted from forums, my average is one a day now. And the day is still young. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 11:29 am

Why are simple ideas so incomprehensible?

Snowflakes are similar, but not identical. Duh.  And this bo-bo is using snowflakes as an example because he can't imagine that there is only one existence, the friggin one he exists in that encompasses all.

And what's worse, I can't post again for hours since I'm a newbie with limited posts available during the first 24 hrs.

Last edited by WendyDarling on Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 11:31 am

WendyDarling wrote:

Snowflakes are similar, but not identical. Duh.

For you...and the majority.
You asked...I answered.
The mind must think in simplifications/generalizations - abstractions. Dualities.

You missed this post in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It requires a particular kind of mind to think artistically without becoming trapped in the art.

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 11:36 am

Satyr wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:

Snowflakes are similar, but not identical. Duh.

For you...and the majority.
You asked...I answered.
The mind must think in simplifications/generalizations - abstractions. Dualities.

You missed this post in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It requires a particular kind of mind to think artistically without becoming trapped in the art.

In the case of existence, abstraction is not needed, only realization that existence encompasses everything perceivable including all dimensions, universes, galaxies, etc. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 11:41 am

That would include choice.
You've experienced it, I've experienced it....being told it's an illusion, that some other agency is in control and that all choices are inevitable, contradicts the experience and the necessity for it.

It replaced the one-god of Abrahamics with the secular version of the same concept, universe, defined by the exact same traits: omnipotence, omnipresence, totalitarian, authoritarian, etc.
God of Abraham never died....he was "reborn" as spirit, in the Abrahamic sense, as idea.

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 12:10 pm

Satyr wrote:
That would include choice.
You've experienced it, I've experienced it....being told it's an illusion, that some other agency is in control and that all choices are inevitable, contradicts the experience and the necessity for it.

It replaced the one-god of Abrahamics with the secular version of the same concept, universe, defined by the exact same traits: omnipotence, omnipresence, totalitarian, authoritarian, etc.
God of Abraham never died....he was "reborn" as spirit, in the Abrahamic sense, as idea.

Choices:

Absolute-divine
Relative- human
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:11 pm

I am in a dusty tomb and I can't get through.  Checking to see how long whistling will echo in an echo chamber as such.

Adam And The Ants- Jolly Rodger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 9:20 am

People are killing me with their unnecessarily long-winded explanations.  Bullet points people.

Politely, I ask for a few sentences, a summarization of science and what do I get, four long-assed paragraphs.

WTF!

What's so difficult about this? Creation(capital C) cannot create itself.

Twilight zone for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 9:22 am

Ugh, more weird shit.  Whatevs.

Something cannot come from nothing.  Simple.

But, but that's squidgy wording, not logic.

WTF!

And these folks consider themselves freaking geniuses.

In between bitching, I laugh my ass off at the irony of it all.

How many friggin books did they read and nada...no comprehension?

I suppose they expect me to write a 1000 pg. anthology covering one logical thought, which would still allude them.

Comedy.

I find "smart" dummies more entertaining than the usual fare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 9:51 am

Now the dense, science nerds lacking humor, definitely witless (Lol), I avoid like the plague with their unproven, theoretical nonsensory.  Hampster wheel specials.

Aaaaah, expunged a bit. Feeling lighter.

Back to additional, hilarious observations while listening to sweet sanity.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 10:40 am

Poor baby.

Miss Good Will Hunting. The poor lonely misunderstood genius. Writing her unsolvable equations about existence on her lonely bathroom mirror. What mortal man will come along and solve your Sphinxian riddle? What man is worthy to unlock your chastity belt and gain access to that deep dark unfathomable void?

No man is worthy. You deserve to be alone in that void. You are the unfathomable. The pure genius. No man can ever fill you up. You Deserve a realm all of your own. So rejoice and leave us pathetic mortals to our trifles.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:03 am

Kvasir wrote:
Poor baby.

Miss Good Will Hunting. The poor lonely misunderstood genius. Writing her unsolvable equations about existence on her lonely bathroom mirror. What mortal man will come along and solve your Sphinxian riddle? What man is worthy to unlock your chastity belt and gain access to that deep dark unfathomable void?

No man is worthy. You deserve to be alone in that void. You are the unfathomable. The pure genius. No man can ever fill you up. You Deserve a realm all of your own. So rejoice and leave us pathetic mortals to our trifles.

You like to repeat yourself.

Yes, who?

I have no reason to trade down.

Fix-me-ups, sure. Once fixed, they’re off.

If you consider all the KT content, how much of it is unbiased(as Satyr explained to Maia earlier this morning)?

1/3 is aggressive mudslinging
1/3 is observations reflecting dissatisfaction
1/3 is gratitude

No KT content is unbiased.

Bullies no longer bother me, favored strengths makes sense. Got to throw around what you got.

Bring your vast competence into my existence thread and let us be self-realized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 3:16 pm

Spread the word...

At the showdown, Satyr will resort to insults rather than logic and flee rather than finish.

Taking bets. Any takers?

I asked if you, Goat man, wanted “to go there” in public and you answered with an emphatic, yes.

So be it...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 3:21 pm

Your logic is impenetrable.
Red pill me, mistress of miracles.

I did ask for it...and you will now deliver.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Rants and Raves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rants and Raves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2