Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Things to Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Things to Watch - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:27 pm

Amazing...
Okay, who's going to post this on ILP?
This guy has to be heard by retards everywhere.

Well...except the Christian shit.
Best to turn one variant of Nihilism on the others.
Let them deal with each other.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Yeah he's christian, but he's good at cataloging the moral/sexual collapse of this culture.

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Amateur propaganda or everything really getting damn good. New avant-guard rising!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WakeThyself

WakeThyself

PostSubject: Interesting. Alpha Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:24 pm

I've seen that show.
Gives insight into what I've observed on my own for years...that posturing, maneuvering, the change that comes observe men when a female is around.
Have a friend who is an extreme case of that.

We used to get together to watch hockey, once a week, with the guys, and the unspoken rule was no girls.
Then, one time, some idiot brought his girlfriend...and this guy completely changed.
He didn't even watch the game...he was preoccupied with talking with her, and made constant remarks to affirm his "status".

I'm the kind of guy who stands back, when it comes to such things, wanting to observe rather than participate.
I've found the over time my status rises gradually, as the initial posturing gives way to interpersonal dynamics, and real life experiences.
But, of course, this is slow to develop and first-impressions are so important when sex is a factor.

A pretty girl or a good-looking guy will receive attention, immediately, though they may be dull.
Then the charmer, the funny guy, or the feminine girl, will begin taking over.
Later the more stable reliable ones will become popular.

Time is the factor.
But, with time, initial impressions have already enabled investments, and commitments based on those first, and second impressions.
The guy with the highest testosterone will get first dibs, when it comes to simpler females...and then the charmer, and finally the wise one.
This mirrors the human condition and the aging process.

Intelligence determines how quickly one shifts from one stage of judgment to the next to the next, delving deeper into quality and how it relates to world.

The process of appreciation follows the same stages as those involved in Know Thyself.

We'll skip the initial primitive ones where mind perceives world, and go straight to self-concious based value judgments.

First, we appreciate the manifestations of past, as appearance, as physical symmetry, proportions, expressing inherited genetic fitness, but untested individual cultivation of what is inherited - beauty.

Second, we appreciate individual cultivation of inherited potentials; the individuals creativity, mental acuity, ability to innovate on the spot - intelligence, or mental symmetry.

Third, we appreciate consistency, endurance, the ability to apply this inherited and cultivated potential in time, exposing will power, or reliability, in relation to ideals we may, or may not share.

First two stages are an exploration, from shallow to deeper, traits - physical & mental symmetry, fitness.

The final stage is the placement of this inheritance within space/time, bringing in ideals as projections in time, of objectives.

From youth towards maturity, as energies wane the individual must take care how to invest them, because a younger persona can recuperate from a error in judgment, learning from the experience, but an older person cannot with the same speed.
He must use his experiences and judgment to avoid mistakes, going straight to the good investment.

There are, of course, two ways to learn..the first-hand and the second-hand method. The second may lack the intimacy, and depth, the first offers, but it also evades paying the price for leaning - draining the individual, or burdening him with so many mistakes that he can no longer dig himself out of the hole he has dug for himself.
The second method is only useful to objective minds - those that can eliminate corrupting elements from judgment, and imagine, using empathy, the others predicament, learning vicariously, through proxies.
This is both difficult and dangerous, but if used successfully it is, by far, the most efficient method.

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:48 am

5:20-6:40 is about genetic memory, some here might find it interesting. The term for the field that studies it is 'epigenetics', I think.

Funny thing is that I didn't actually play the game itself. It often happened to me in last couple of months that instead of playing the game and finishing it I end up starting the game and then instead of playing, reading about it on wikipedia because some of them have good stories.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:19 pm

The video shares similar fundamental assumptions with the gene/meme theory on KT, here there are 3 levels: The hardware (gene)/operational system (additional, intermediary stage)/software (meme).

If nothing else, the conclusion, 23:40 is worth watching, and especially the last half minute, 27:30 to the end.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:34 pm

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:58 pm

I watched another of this guy's videos and from what I've seen, he seems to miss the racial element in his thinking.
So, evolution explains man but that man is one kind of man and that's why he seems kind of fatalistic in terms of ideology because his reasoning is that ideology is the result of biology and if we assume to be all the same kind of man then why really oppose any kind of ideology - it's all just a determined expression of the biology of man.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Anfang, I've found him browsing the MGTOW circles, so he is either closely associated with them, or one of them himself. Talking about anything other than sex, such as race, religion and nationality, would cause inner conflict within the MGTOW/MRA movements. This is why so many of them are, or proclaim to be egalitarians, libertarians, liberals and other non-offensive, politically correct positions.

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Left him a message challenging him to apply the same logic he is using in regards to female/male dynamics to races, and all things human.

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:11 pm

I've asked TFM to do the same thing, but to no avail.

I think that too many MGTOW come from broken families and abusive mothers/sisters, so no matter what they will always find a justification to side with another man than with a woman, and if they had abusive mothers/sisters it means a father wasn't present, or he was present but an emasculated idiot, meaning they had no paternal guidance and nobody to connect them to their traditions and past. Add to that that many of them are Americans and come from a culture with a very short past, and is currently the 'culture of no culture', and many of them probably know some negroes personally as friends, and that 'racism = bad' is indoctrinated into people on a daily basis and even the otherwise most intelligent and rational people will succumb to lies.

EDIT: Just browse the comment section of this video to see what I mean...

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:28 am

America's gender problems are not Europa's; when my sister wished to divorce more then a year ago, she stayed at my place for months, she has to reason and, try to communicate and not 'just leave' and at least try to get back in order - months passed by until I said 'go for it, divorce'; though me and my mother thought is had some of its justifications, both felt it was a shame to end it for the sake of children and investments of relationship.
Of course she could have 'just done it' without my judgement, but I told her I won't be her brother and family anymore, nor an uncle to her children, she can't ''just break up''.

Simple, women need to feel consequences, American men don't take action nor have that much of value relating to a loss if a woman would break up or loose a family member, all the same Manchildren, what kind of conequence would that be to loose such men, nothing, no threat of loss at all.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:27 pm

I think I love this fag...

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:35 am

Filthy degenerates, that woman should have died with Hitler instead of age degenerating her into dependency among Moderns.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:44 am

Everyone is feeling it coming, even the public media in Western countries don't hide the fact of coming civil war hanging in the atmosphere, even liberal Western people I meet here in Georgia feel it, considering their bad instinct, that says something.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:13 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:18 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:04 pm

OhFortunae wrote:

Filthy degenerates, that woman should have died with Hitler instead of age degenerating her into dependency among Moderns.
When I see things like this my legs tense, especially the upper parts with the hips and my upper body arches over, whilst my face freezes and my jaw clinches tightly and in my mind I am one step from jumping onto somebody just like when I am insulted by niggers whom I have to ignore for the sake of my job. Laughing at somebody who is defenseless in terms of being able to defend himself and his ideas is a very suiting job for a modern, macho-hipster covered in begging for attention tattoos over his arm which he displays by rolling up his sleeves, with a fashionable and trendy watch, beard and haircut. The generation of that time period was the last traditional one for the western countries, how they treat it is very telling of them.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:45 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 10:13 am

Interesting how his conscious choice and developments reflect on the growed maturity of his face.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:00 am

African man was never a cave man.
And we know cave man is stupid.
Cave = stupid.
Bling bling = rich.

To me that's applied value ontology.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:47 am

Summary
To do with game theory - how should you treat a stranger? Answer: so long as there's enough nice ones - always act nice.

Quote :
Fourteen academics as well as experts in game theory submitted their own computer programs to compete in a tournament to see who would win in the prisoner's dilemma. The winner was tit for tat, a program based on "equal retaliation", and Dawkins illustrates the four conditions of tit for tat.
Unless provoked, the agent will always cooperate.
If provoked, the agent will retaliate.
The agent is quick to forgive.
The agent must have a good chance of competing against the opponent more than once.
In a second trial, this time of over sixty applicants, tit for tat won again.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

Tim Murdock, the man behind "Anti-Racist is a codeword for Anti-White" meme talks about his views on the ruling elite and what's happening behind their pushed narrative.

I found it interesting, although it's a passing comment, he also attributes the origins of whites' susceptibility to the narrative being rooted in Christianity or Judaism - depending on how far back you want to go. He also seems involved with Kevin MacDonald's work, from other Red Ice podcasts I heard with him.

He talks specifically about whites' ability to ignore mortality for the sake of achieving something as origins for this problem. Also, whites having a tendency to universalize things. He said that the elite do not know whites - they only know their weakness. Starts at 1:06:00

"We [whites] have no awareness of mortality. Once [whites] stop thinking in terms of mortality, they stop thinking in terms of a closed system. With no beginning or ending."
Tim appears to be saying whites need to get out of nihilism and come back down to Earth.  

---commentary---

The modern liberal cuck-scum sees himself in battle against the power structure that holds EVERYONE down. In fact, they see the power structure as holding the world itself down; against all countries. War doesn't seem to dissuade them from believing this - they do not see conflict with the East as something contradicting this narrative that Europe is so powerful. If anything, they might see Russians as victims of US foreign policy. Examining world politics and trying to mesh it with domestic politics would probably make their head spin - or force them to go to more depths of their delusion. That would be one possible avenue of calling out the bullshit. In fact, it is because they concentrate on race and sex politics and not on the real problems, making real change, that the narrative is becoming sickly.

They will acknowledge differences between white peoples' status in society so much as it seems reasonable to do. That is, the difference between the ruled whites and the elite ruling 'whites'. Then, they will formulate all the problems of the world and the nation being due to the supremacism or white intragroup preference.
Usually with world politics, the explanation is it is because of racism that majority white countries allow their government to bomb other countries. Yet, those same governments allow masses of brown refugees to enter the country. Does it make any sense, that NATO would racistly bomb brown countries and then demand their own countries accept brown people - if brown skin was really what's being fought? There has to be some other reason for the bombing than racist ones. One could attribute the allowance of bombing to racism - but then it has to be answered, who is the bombing for, if it's not for whites? As evidenced by the allowance of brown refugees. If the country was racist, it is obviously not serving the white peoples' interests, but someone else's, by allowing refugees in.

The idea in these childrens' heads are that we must deconstruct white privilege first, and then as a human race we will all rise against the elites and create a wonderful human tribal/socialist society. Whites only need to care about other races, first, and then they can solve the world problems. That is, by the elites - whites are being told, if you want to save the world, you have to destroy your preference for yourselves first. If whites won't care, if they won't give up that preference, then those whites deserve to be ostracized and shamed as being 'racist'. If you look at racism as a preference for one's own kind - it's not so bad being called racist. What's bad is the constructed consequences of being called racist. Of course whites have a preference for their in-group. All groups do.

Race:
The preference is a result of a construction of the idea of race, when capitalism and liberty happened. First it was chattel slavery, capitalistic slavery, where the slave ceased being like a serf, tied to the farm/estate, and became the sole property of the master. The slave was objectified - the master could kill them with impunity. Then, with the rise of ideal(s) of natural rights, from Locke and the like, they had to justify not including some slaves as human. There, you have a pressure to create some distinction between who is or isn't human. This accounts for the distinction with black skin and also the Irish. Any race portrayed as savage would be less than human and so also not subject to the right to liberty nor life.

We see, also, that in 1807 the slave trade was abolished worldwide (not sure what brought on the ban, perhaps concerns of human rights, seeing inconsistencies). Then later that century emerged the White Man's Burden, 1899 - now he must 'rescue' and Christianize all the savages.

The above is obvious stuff - but now the history of whites are being flipped to be filled with 'evil' and being completely demonized. So much so, that France's ex-president said whites need to stop existing homogeneously and would bring coercive measures to enforce interbreeding, if it was not done so voluntarily. Largely, racism was tied to capitalist greed at its origin - and race hatred began as a natural result of generation after generation witnessing its affects.

Certainly there are different capacities for different things between the races. However, I am guessing the idea of racial supremacy was not on the table until the creation of the concept of race itself. Ethnic, as a more distinct taxonomy, is more accurate than the distinction between races and likely existed as basic tribalism does - with a belief in your own kind being superior. Race expanded that definition to all whites - at least legally.

Quite a bit of the connections I make, I haven't verified that should be. Not yet - but they seem to make more sense than the concept of race arising in a vacuum where there were no specific pressures that caused humans to create the distinction. Yes, maybe it was just observation - Darwin came about in 1809.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:57 am

I haven't seen this new video

Look, this woman is trying to be smart and funny, the points she makes are just retarded and irrelevant, petty nitpicking
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Basically, the good nationalists are those who disassociate with ''nazi sympathies'' and those groups with ''nazi sympathies'' (uses Right Sector flag) are American controlled wage-terrorists to spread destabilisation in Ukraine and that the American propaganda machine spreads lies about how ''pro-Russians are terrorists'' and this all to have American controlled lands / masses who will eventually be used for the 3th world war against Russia.

My words:
Well, I do not think these ''nazi sympathisers'' are controlled in first instant, but the current government is American puppet play and they try to assimilate the batallions into regular Ukrainian arms forces in order to get full control over the militias with no competing powers, such as Azov which could develop into a ''state within a state'', but even Azov is getting close to government policies or co-operation which is a bad thing if that would happen.
They get rid of the elites of these batallions so to assimilate them into governmental forces; but the batallions are partly financed by Jews but that does not mean controlled just like Hitler received some money from Jews, they merely financed their own downfall (if they had the intent to control Hitler).

I do think America has its plans if Azov or any other power will not re-take the government AGAIN, to be used as a vessal state instead of sovereign policies. America or Russia, 2 sides on the same coin.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Watch