Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:40 pm

When a young mind comes in contact with an impressive and formidable force, it experiences a shift in its psychology - the impact is more severe than it would have been if the youngling were permitted to grow, uninterrupted, for a few years, acquiring some rigidity and depth of root.

Like a young tree caught in a hail storm before it has had time to mature and harden, and grow deeper, sturdier roots, the seedling is bent and it may shatter, and, perhaps even lose a few branches, if it is not shattered completely - like a seedling who is suddenly exposed to the sun hidden behind a larger tree's canopy, the impact of that first heat and light, striking its delicate leaves will have a profound affect upon the young tree - retarded after many years in the shadows.
The effect of Nietzsche upon young western, mostly European, males, has had a similar stress inducing impact.
Most come in contact with this thinker when still quite young, immature, and impressionable, living in a culture with no father figures, and no guidance; severely stunted by the absence, and prevented from developing what inherited traits they possess, they are spreading their roots upon the surface of the earth, unable to break into the ground and through the hard soil, littered with stones; their fragile branches subtle and still pliable, leaves inexperienced with direct sunlight.
But then "dynamite" appears, pulverizing the ground into soft sand, uncovering long buried tree stumps and long forgotten subterranean lakes, toppling long-standing trees, clearing the skies of their covering.  
His popularity among young western males, starving for intellectual nutrition, for clean rain from the skies, is part of a growing trendiness.
The name itself has acquired mystical powers, producing competitions over who is the most accurate interpreter of his words, raging for years on the internets, or wherever immature males gather to find what they are missing in themselves and in their immediate surroundings.
Similar debates were once fought over the "word of god" and the meanings in Jesus' sermons, offering "salvation" to the lost and lowly.

Saul-well-ios is one such seedling I came across many years ago.
A natural born follower, that discovered Nietzsche's light when he was suffering from retarded development. Desperately in need of a leader - a father, a way out of his insufferable condition - he took to Nietzsche's "power" as any boy would, and there he remained transfixed.
The impact this thinker has had upon him has been beyond profound and ongoing.
It has maintained him in a static state of perpetual awe before a teacher that dominated and overpowered what will had yet to evolve - with no personality of his own, this dead man's personae infected him as something to aim for, and with no internal sources of inspiration, of spirit, he has become a feeder, a forager - searching for external sources to tap and to sap.
From one, to the other, like a new widow, looking for love, when the cadaver of her lost husband has grown cold and can offer no more than fodder for her fertile imagination.  

A teacher expects his students to surpass him, and experiences the event as a father would experience his son's surpassing of him - with pride, sadness, and a bit of suppressed and denied envy.
An ignoble one will cultivate dependence, not wanting to lose status by freeing his pupils, his surrogate sons, from his mediation, but a noble one, no matter how much he craves the adulation, will feel ashamed of any student who he has not managed to lift up above himself.  

The impact this "Bill" has had on him, Ollie, and Jacob [and Lyssa, perhaps] during a period in time when all were still young and seeking identity, is something we can experience in the present as a lingering aftereffect.
To be expected when a woman is involved, with her genetic need to find and serve a stronger power than herself, to make of herself a willing and capable means for its end, but when a male exhibits this same obsession the reasons can be traced to something more sickly - to what I've called "feminization of mankind".

We can understand the impact of this thinker, for Nietzsche dug-up a forgotten spirit, blowing upon the embers of a buried in the soot, pre-Socratic Heralcitean fire in a world frozen in Parmenidean, and later Judeo-Christian monism, and he uncovered the ancient Hellenic unprecedented response - even among pagan tribes - of dancing before tragedy, of converting misery and fear, before mortality, to joy, in a world buried beneath nihilistic self-hatred, and neo-Buddhistic self-denial, represented by Schopenhauer's honest pessimistic response.
Although this eloquent writer did no more than reconnect the modern world to a forgotten past, he is now heralded as the inventor of something brilliantly new, in an age half-asleep in Nihilistic narcosis.
Sudden exposure to sunlight upon a forest bed, where tiny seedling lay gasping for oxygen, needing light, and water beneath the shadow of Modernity can be traumatic, and awe-inspiring.
As a consequence some were burnt to a crisp, by the influx of what they had never learned to process, drowned by the sudden deluge of refreshing water; others warped into monstrous forms, growing in directions unnatural to their creed, swept away by the flood; some few, flourished, regaining some of their lost ground, but, then remained transfixed by the brilliance they were suddenly exposed to, enjoying the ride upon the surf, inprinting upon the emergence of this figure, like ducklings cracking out of their eggshells.

A little boy, sick and confused, unable to understand why he is feeling so bad, will become obsessed with the doctor that diagnoses him and offers him medication to help his tiny body cope.
The boy will recall, in his later memory, this "authority" as one recalls a first love, as one recalls a divine presence.
The doctor will take-on magical dimensions in the memories of a "man" who has yet to mature to his full height - like a son still thinks of himself that small boy looking up to his dad, even if he has grown taller than him.

We can imagine the effect Jesus had on those young, illiterate fishermen, but we need not imagine too much because a similar thing has occurred, and is occurring, with Nietzsche in this Nihilistic world, among the starved, the lost, the ones craving for a place in the light.
The "idol breaker" has become idolized, with parametrical effects: messiahs emerging as those who can connect the starving fishermen to the source of all fish: ocean abyss; weekend apostles calling out the "truth", inviting all to follow the "word".

Saul-well-ios has found such a conduit to his idol, in Bill, whom he still has not overcome, nor does he intend to.
He likes remaining there, as a woman, curled in his manly arms, dreaming tha tone day he will be his one and only concubine.

He remains fixed, there, mesmerized, hypnotically entranced, unable to climb up, to move; seeking, sideways, for new connecting minds, replacements for his source of unrequited love, for his old diagnostician to heal him once again.
A follower must find a leader to follow, or he is lost - he does not dare move because he knows not towards where to direct himself.
His only ambition, now, is to expand his usefulness, his role, attaining power through association.
Happy to remain what comes naturally to him: to work for him who he loves.
Wanting to give back praise to the doctor that helped him cope, when he was a small sickly boy, and is still helping him, because he has not cured the illness but only taught the boy new ways to deal with his affliction.

That young boy who first came across the writings of Nietzsche and felt invigorated, saved from his miserable state, has now transferred this adoration to another, a priestly sort, who taught him secrets hidden in the text, ways of understanding and reading in-between the lines, opening up new vistas of power and possibilities.
The priest is recalled, fondly, as the "best living Nietzschean" in the kabal of Nietzsche worshippers, where the mere mention of that sacred name is enough, and striving to become the best Nietzsche scholar is tantamount to becoming a christian bishop, nay, a saint - a step under god himself.

Saul-well-ios expresses his internal world in a personal judgment...

Saul-well-ios wrote:
  Satyr is really just a shadow of Moody, the surrogate Lys resorts to in the absence of Moody.

Moody was the teacher of Lys, Jakob, and myself.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Having expressed a teacher/student rupture, where he disappointed the "master" with his Lampertanian direction towards Nietzsche lore, hoping he has made amends by finding his way back to his master's good graces, through Jacobinian Value Ontology, he speaks of himself using another.
We already see the effect this Bill has had on the then burgeoning neo-Nietzscheans, echoing across time.

In the above quote he masks his true feelings by redirecting them, or unburdening himself of them, in stereotypical transference.
The quote should read...
Saul-well-ios wrote:
Jacob is really just a shadow of Bill, the surrogate Ollie resorts to, in the absence of Bill.

Bill was the teacher of Lys, Jakob, and myself.

The covenant of "true Nietzscheans" is closed, and entry goes through the master.
Already new "students" have been found to expand the circle of power.
A new lingo, to be added to the older one - language indicating sufficient training and worthiness into the sacred group.
To think like them you must use their words, shaping their attitudes towards world, and worship the idol as they do.

Saul-well-ios, perhaps used to women who are whores, like he is, can hope to marry a woman who settles for second-best when first-pick is absent.
In the end he too can find "value" for just being himself.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:42 pm

The ILP mob(stir) set a good example of what "Value Philosophy" is.

It means, if you cannot handle being penetrated intellectually as I have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], stoop to gossip and chatter, and who I "resort" to and who I don't, who makes my pussy wet and who doesn't…  this level of misogynistic obsession is to be expected among those who cannot confront you intellectually. *shrug

[btw., I 'resorted' to Satyr because he said he was into chic flix, and his ideal passtime was to wrestle and debate with girls in their underwears… and I was hooked instantly!]

Anything else?

Maybe Value Philosophers will value on my behalf and tell me who my mother resorted to and who juices her up, and who taught my father a thing or two…  why not? That's why we all gather here. Never doubt.

Maybe we should call this the Know-Thy-Lyssa forum. Its very important to life that you do.

Others who are not gossipy li'l girls calling themselves the clan of 'Philosophers' and what not bollox, we can continue to expose the myth of a value "ontology".

Watch out for this space.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:03 pm

I am the type who [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

He really, really gets me.
What a brilliant mind.

Although...I can blow people's minds, and I have been known to make females guuush.

But, you know, a turd is a turd...and we can't expect more from it.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:10 pm

Cannot realy go through all that text, but I wonder, if I sampled correctly in my haste, how it is possible to relate you to the general text; they find a way to include you in everything they do.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:14 pm

Let me help you...
American shit-for-brains wrote:
Sounds balanced, right? Wasn't supposed to be, as the FBI wasn't meant to watch everyone like the Gestapo. Just stop guys like Satyr or Kropotkin from blowing people up, using a higher level of data collection and forensics.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:18 pm

Ah.. Makes sense.. The ''bad guy'' blowing up their comfortable bubble must be watched, quarantined and taken out.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:19 pm

Plenty of american shit-for-brains in the world. We have a few coming here, regularly.
Same shit, different stench.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:30 am

As cAnus continues to praise her own statistics of how many hits her thread receives and how many times her brain/drain hole has been opened,, we can bring it down to the flesh and blood and see that's how many replies it takes to get through…yet, to a dimwit.

The other half of the hits are by those visiting the thread to observe the antics of this turkey or call it a dishonest chimpanzee, in a zoo…
We cannot even say cAnus is a sportive specimen because of that; because she simply has no choice, struggling to find meaning and oxygen for her life-support as it were only because of these forums.

In a cold winter, she rubs herself warm with her own con-soul. She, poor thing, simply has nothing else. Not even a premise worth a dime, forget an argument.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Funny Trix; but am more MI Rogue, than bond.

Bond girls are fashion statements,, MI are more passion statements, by which I mean, we stop at nothing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to this high-priest of stupidity refer to Runes as ...."energy patterns"!!!!
Did you hear that?
Energy (dynamic), patterns!!!!
Patterns!!!

Ha!!!
Another epiphany, a cosmological shift, that will offer this desperate mind what it craves the most: fame, love, acknowledgement, no, wrong words...appreciation, implying value as how he expressed this inner need spontaneously, bursting out of his internal core, like magic.

Yes, Runes are patterns...and so are letters/numbers, put in succession, forming words, and then words put in order forming sentences, and so are sentences put in order, in succession, forming books expressing idea(l)s.

Canadian air has done wonders for the boy.
He took off the hoodie aerating his brain with crisp northern winds.

Please, gods, do not let him start a new revolutionary movement called Pattern Ontology, PO.
I'll puke.
The vertigo has already started.

Well, if they must start a cult named PO, then let them make hockey helmets their identifying uniform.
It'll also protect those small brains, so value is already a given.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Everybody knows how insecure, jealous and insecure and what a piece of trash I am.
Everyone has already experienced my real personae behind the fake character Satyr, and how angry, ignoble, dirty, filthy, untrustworthy I am in real life....so if anyone is wondering why Lyssa has been demoted, make up your own scenario.

Post it here.

Imagine what a disgusting, pathetic, pitiful character I would be in person.
Oh, I'm also a coward.
Join the ranks.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Quite simple, really. I begin with my, MY, experiences of reality, not some dead guy, not the neighbour, not by buddy who flatters me and tells me nice things, but my understanding.

Nietzsche, Spinoza, whomever, only enter into my mind to support or challenge me, not to tell me.

So, when thinking of Nihilism I begin with my own conception of world, which I relate to positively, not negatively, and I experience an absence of meaning, morality, absolutes, and then compare my experience with the modern definition of the word Nihilism which is exactly what i consider positive about world.
The Modern definition of Nihilism is for me a positive, not a negative. then I compare my understanding with others who share in my understanding and I realize that the popular definition of Nihilism is, itself, a product of Nihilism, which would make sense, right, because a meme defines all concepts in relation to its own ideals.
The modern ideal is that the world ought to offer them a ready-made purpose, meaning, a universal moral standard, an absolute to guide them, to give them, to support them, to help them out of being lost in the desert, when they leave Egypt.
Now, imagine me leaving Egypt with all this death-cult shit swimming in my head, no place to call my own, no place to go, wandering, lost, from place to place because i belong nowhere, and everywhere I go i am the lowest of the low.
What an epiphany, a burning bush, if I could take this degradation and flip it into pride, into ego, into identity, into a place to call my own, that exists in my mind, is noetic because I have no pragmatic, no soil, no actual earth which is my own.

Okay, now I've wondered too far. I have to trace back my steps and reach the point where i went off into a tangent that i ought not to go too deeply into.

Nihilism...okay, so then I realize that the definition given is the inversion of what I experience, and it is purely noetic, an abstraction, a word torn away from reality and defined, because there's nothing to ground it, in any manner I, they, any imbecile wants to define it.
I realize how useful such a word would be to manipulate the downtrodden, lost, the disillusioned Modern systems produces in droves.
If a word can be torn away from its mooring in earth, and given a "positive" in the emotional sense, in the human needs sense, then how useful a tool words like that could be to any charlatan, any coward, any snake-oil salesman.
Brilliant...so brilliant I want to keep ti a secret, so that nobody else can use it and the ones I intend to manipulate do not know enough to be resistant to my magical effects.

So, I take the word Nihilism which is, by definition, negative, expressing an absence, and then I convert it into a positive, accusing all who use it in its negative sense of being pessimists, negative, party-poopers.
Think of all the girls that I'll get. Girls want to have fun, right?

Okay, so now i have a negative word describing a real existence, and I invert it, making it a positive which anyone who sees reality,a s it is, stands as a negative against.
positive attitude is what they want, right?
The girls love this kind of manipulation, trust me.
The word now describing existence, is negative, instead of positive because it IS describing existence, and absence of meaning, purpose, morality gives the individual freedom, instead of imposing an authority he must find, and then submit to - like getting the tip of your cock chopped off and calling this a good thing, same principle.

Okay, now, once I have the girls on my side then i begin spreading the word, the WORD, the inverted definition of the term, now referring to reality as a negative, implying a different reality which is positive, in that it is full of meaning, purpose and universal morality.
At that point my job is almost done, the bitches are lining up, spread-eagle to have the cavity in their mind filled in with my positivity.
I'm like their positive guru, saving them form a negative existence.
they take it and ask for seconds...they slurp it up and swallow.
They cannot get enough of my positive input.

The word Nihilism is established among the women folk I've mind-fucked as a term describing any Satyr who claims the world is void of meaning, absolutes, and morality, and that this is a good thing, not a bad thing.
You know how women are, they can't get enough of this soap-opera happy ending shit.

But how do I justify my claim to the smart bitches. the dumb ones, the most needy, horny, are no problem, the smart noes, the cold ones, are.
well, I place the positive beyond, or, this is the innovating part, the revolutionary part of genius, i place it before existence.
A this point it doesn't mater what word you use to represent it just as long as it has that feel-good, positive feeling connection to primal feminine intuition.

Love, is good, value, is another good one, orgasm, substance, that one is very good.
The vapid can say "I have substance" and in their context he cannot be refuted.

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:32 pm

Aren't these young(or not) boys playing with philosophy like sleeping, vulnerable virgins for a goat-man?
I met a modern priest today who said that discrimination is fine if based on statistics but then not fine when based on statistics in certain instances he left in an aura of mystical mystery never to be uncovered - the resemblance of that guy to 'your' cohort is striking.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:35 pm

I remember the first time I wrapped my lips around Nietzsche's cock and felt it thrashing about inside my very being. In, and out, like nothing I had ever experienced before.
Then, his convulsions, spilling his warm seed inside my mouth, feeling it invigorating me, as I swallowed ounce after ounce, the warmth like lightning down my esophagus.
Later, I cuddled with him, feeling his skin, listening to his heartbeat, like a drum.

I remember thinking if the sperm will make me pregnant.
I know, I know, nonsense, I'm a boy and it was in my stomach not my vagina, not even in my rectum.
Still, I wished I could give birth to one of his children, to be his one and only bitch, the one who took Nietzsche and was so compatible with him, our genomes so matching, and we so in love, that I gave birth to his own, and it was also partly mine.

To this day I get the shivers thinking about it.
Be positive, I think, be hopeful, overflow with anticipation, with will, and it can happen, it...may happen.

Stay tuned.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:38 pm

polishyouth wrote:
Aren't these young(or not) boys playing with philosophy like sleeping, vulnerable virgins for a goat-man?
I met a modern priest today who said that discrimination is fine if based on statistics but then not fine when based on statistics in certain instances he left in an aura of mystical mystery never to be uncovered - the resemblance of that guy to 'your' cohort is striking.

Did you call em a priest?
I am the anti-priest.

I make others not follow and instead of loving and respecting me...well, you know.

If a modern priest you seek, go to ILP.
There are more than a few.

To identify a modern priest follow his words, his train of thought, back to where it came from.
There, find desire, fear, want, born of a need they deny.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:38 pm

polishyouth wrote:

Did you call me a priest?
I am the anti-priest.

I make others not follow and instead of loving and respecting me...well, you know.

To identify a modern priest follow his words, his train of thought, back to where it came from.

I am the scapegoat.
The goat they use, offers itself to be used, for them to escape.

Angry at reality?
Unhappy with yourself?
Hating yourself?

Find the goat, and sacrifice it.
Absolve yourself of your 'sins', cleanse yourself of your filth...eat it and defecate it, and pretend you've let it go.

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:48 pm

Satyr wrote:
polishyouth wrote:

Did you call em a priest?
I am the anti-priest.

You are no priest - I don't claim to fully comprehend your philosophy but neither to understand so little to believe you to be a magician. It's not enough to go to neo-nazi circles for they are similar to Christians in many ways they never realize just like atheists laughing at Christianity while claiming that all life has value - this place is neither. I was indoctrinated today by an effete, white Irish and your descriptions and patterns of behavior in the morons on the ILP or in general of nihilists matched how this guy argued and thought.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:52 pm

I'm a neo-Nazi priest?

Have I ever told you, or anyone on KT to do anything?
Have I asked you to follow, to meet and form a club?

perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:55 pm

Satyr wrote:
Everybody knows how insecure, jealous and insecure and what a piece of trash I am.
Everyone has already experienced my real personae behind the fake character Satyr, and how angry, ignoble, dirty, filthy, untrustworthy I am in real life....so if anyone is wondering why Lyssa has been demoted, make up your own scenario.

Post it here.

Imagine what a disgusting, pathetic, pitiful character I would be in person.
Oh, I'm also a coward.
Join the ranks.  

The only thing that makes sense logically is that she called you a misogynist when there wasn't anything misogynistic in those last few posts in the man/woman thread.

On the other hand, she's right to say you never backed up your accusation that she was the ideal Dionysian, so maybe she felt provoked.

Either way, unnecessary throwing of insults from both parties.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Satyr wrote:
I'm a neo-Nazi priest?

Have I ever told you, or anyone on KT to do anything?
Have I asked you to follow, to meet and form a club?
I just said you aren't a magician as far as I can gather from what I red of your thoughts, just as this forum isn't a monastery. I don't have a problem with anything that is said here by anybody nor with any personalities behind the avatars, my intention is to read what is said here as I don't know of any place where this form of honest approach is practiced. I don't think you red what I wrote nor do I have a problem with that as I understand I have no wisdom of interest to you.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:59 pm

perpetualburn wrote:

The only thing that makes sense logically is that she called you a misogynist when there wasn't anything misogynistic in those last few posts in the man/woman thread.
But I am a misogynist, on the level of Schopenhauer and Nietzsche. By modern standards I am also a homophobe, a sexist, and a racist.

perpetualburn wrote:
On the other hand, she's right to say you never backed up your accusation that she was the ideal Dionysian, so maybe she felt provoked.

She defended the Dionysian, as a representative of this attitude.
By implication she presented herself as more of the ideal than the one, namely I, whom she exposed as a coward, a misogynist, and an Apollonian.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:04 pm

polishyouth wrote:

I just said you aren't a magician as far as I can gather from what I red of your thoughts, just as this forum isn't a monastery. I don't have a problem with anything that is said here by anybody nor with any personalities behind the avatars, my intention is to read what is said here as I don't know of any place where this form of honest approach is practiced. I don't think you red what I wrote nor do I have a problem with that as I understand I have no wisdom of interest to you.

I didn't make a comment about you personally.

I am definitely no magician, nor do I ever intend to be.
I leave magic to the Messianic cults and the priest of the chosen ones.
I am the antidote, bitter, and harsh as it may taste.

When someone is violently woken out of a beautiful dream, he hates the one who shakes him, and his first antipathy of reality, and of having to be taken out of the dream-world is the first one he saw when he woke up.
For many I am that one.

I am the opposite of a magician.

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Satyr wrote:
polishyouth wrote:

I didn't make a comment about you personally.

I am definitely no magician, nor do I ever intend to be.
I leave magic to the Messianic cults and the priest of the chosen ones.
I am the antidote, bitter, and harsh as it may taste.

When someone is violently woken out of a beautiful dream, he hates the one who shakes him, and his first antipathy of reality, and of having to be taken out of the dream-world is the first one he saw when he woke up.
For many I am that one.

I am the opposite of a magician.

I respect and value you and other members creating this forum, I don't have to be a genius or well red to see what the opposite of this forums philosophy (a generalization) does to mankind and how shallow and pretentious their claims are, spoken from adult mouths.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:36 pm

I want to announce here, for the very first time that Lyssa is, indeed, a made-up person.
She's the name I give my left hand when I amsturbate.

Buuusted!!!
All red now, no I'm blue, no green with envy.
Ah shit, I'm just horny.

Sorry guys, for bursting your bubble.
You'll all have to fantasize using some other internet babe.

perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:38 pm

Satyr wrote:

She defended the Dionysian, as a representative of this attitude.
By implication she presented herself as more of the ideal than the one, namely I, whom she exposed as a coward, a misogynist, and an Apollonian.  

She defended what she sees as a more nuanced understanding of the Dionysian/Apollonian spectrum, but didn't defend herself as the ideal Dionysian, which is what she took offense at ("We'll settle on you being the ideal representative of Nietzsche and his Dionysian type")

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:43 pm

She implied that the Dionysian was superior to the Apollonian, making her the spokesperson.
She accused me of cowardice and all sorts of other charming traits, which also implies she is not that.

I had to ban her...my ego demanded it.
My machismo.

Sorry for your loss.
She was great.
Formidable.
Single-handedly destroyed the Hoodie clan of VO spearhead philosophers.

Who knows, maybe one day she'll come back, begging for me to forgive her.
I'll think about it.

perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:50 pm

Satyr wrote:

I had to ban her...my ego demanded it.
My machismo.

By making her black again? All a game?

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:53 pm

I'm feeling guilty.
i done her wrong.

@polishyouth
By the way "read" is spelled with an "a" not like the colour red.
"I am well read"
Not..."I am well red", which I am at the moment, because I banned Lyssa because she exposed me as the cowardly, ignoble, lying, dirt I am.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:16 am

Watch there in that man)O(woman thread, when Satyr says, 'I speak of reality and if my exposing it, bothers you, that's not my problem.'

And I have specifically said the same twice, that I am NOT concerned at all with This or That Individual, but The individual, and if someone is bothered by my discriminate reality, that is their problem.

Yet, it ONLY applies to Satyr, it seems,, not I.
Even when I differentiate standard textbook definitions of Apollo and Dionysos as even this BASIC seems to be lost on some here, I am supposedly "defending" "myself" as the ideal and "putting down" "Satyr".

Impersonal Objectivity is only Satyr's gift,,,,,, SATYR ALONEEEEEEEE is detached,,, while those such as myself are "emotional" or "unobjective" with "self-promoting agendas", which is funny, since it is he, again and again, inserting himself into the argument and making personalized straw arguments on me and where I need to be and who I belong with, etc.

Is my saying the Dionysian deals with the domain of larger impersonal reality, and the Apollonian with the personal self, my "defending" anything,,,,, or is it calling a spade for a spade, and stating reality as it is?

Ask yourself who is being unobjective and personalizing things here?

Satyr calls my discrimination of truth-vs.knowledge as "my truth" and a "poetic convolution and contrivance", since fantastic objectivity is purely Satyr's god-given right of course...
Even if, what I am pointing out is the most basic of that basic battle N. described in JW.

If I had quoted N. earlier, he would have called me a vacuous barreness sucking N.'s dick,,, if I didn't quote N., and used my own expressions, he would call me a "convoluter" and trickster and this and that, as exactly as he did.
Either way, it means, shutting her up somehow or the other.

Provoke a woman, calling her emotional, and when she does demonstrate loud-in-your-face objectivity, so loud to facilitate your seeing it, then accuse her of promoting herself as the ideal.
You see the trick?

Since Satyr would accuse me period of any straw, anything at all, rather than take a good look at himself,,, and I would be getting the brunt of it no matter what I do, I might as well post the quote:

Nietzsche wrote:
"...knowledge and the striving for the true finally took their place as a need among the other needs. Thus knowledge became a part of life and, as life, a continually growing power, until finally knowledge and the ancient basic errors struck against each other, both as life, both as power, both in the same person. The thinker - that is now the being in whom the drive to truth and those life-preserving errors are fighting their first battle, after the drive to truth has proven itself to be a life­ preserving power, too. In relation to the significance of this battle, everything else is a matter of indifference: the ultimate question about the condition of life is posed here, and the first attempt is made here to answer the question through experiment. To what extent can truth stand to be incorporated? - that is the question; that is the experiment." [JW, 110]

I merely summarized the above as truth-vs.knowledge, since the very BASIC of what is Apollo and Dionysos is lost on some here.

What is misogynistic and damn right Reductive, yes! REDUCTIVE - "from the pov. of the larger impersonal Dionysian reality", is attributing all negativity to Dionysian/feminine pole,,,, and all positivity to Apollonian/male pole.

I have even clearly said, the Dionysian model I think is more nuanced is "Apollo-Affirmative-dionysian", where BOTH apollo and dionysos have a + and - to them. Yet Satyr even now continues to assert falsely that I am promoting Dionysos at the expense of the Apollonian!
What is modernity if not the nihilism of Apollonian petrification?
What is post-modernity if not the nihilism of Dionysian over-fluidity?

Think for yourselves.

That's why one-sided reductive statements like these:

"Free-association is a form of decadence, it is hedonism."  - do not grasp the larger reality of hedonism also present in the over-literal taking of a word, which too is a form of decadence.
Has not one heard of the "horse-view"?  The horse is stupid and dangerous, because it neither looks right, nor left, and is so over-hooked to its aim, blind to everything else.

Look around you and see those like Amorphos, just the other day here, who took the word appearance literally as visual perception and went on with this theories of beauty and race being a construct.

Look at li'l Erik who is glued to KT and thinks by referring to it as "Apaosha's forum", because he made a promise not to take Satyr's or my name for six months,,, he is being free and a master.
As if by calling it "Apaosha's forum", and "literally" avoiding our names, he fancies he has somehow become disciplined,,, when he's just being a clever decadent with nothing changed.

Look at Neon period.

Look at VOt and their recent video, where taking N.'s words literally, they present "Kanye West" as uberman material, and a representative of noble-aristocracy. Why? Because words like "danger" and "noble" and "harsh" have become over-literal eternal-concepts.

The Apollonian is a limited paradigm of reductive one-sided views, from the larger view of reality where nature is indifferent to any concepts of "self".
That is not an accusation,,, it is what it is - from the point of view of larger reality.

And if someone feels personally agitated at my enlarging the horizon with a more discriminate and balanced perspective, and he feels I'm out to insult him personally and he slings straw and mud at me, that's his problem and his choice.
Like I said, Again, I am NOT concerned and never have personalized, this or that individual, and if my stating things as they are to the best of my understanding and knowledge disturbs someone personally that they take it out on me, that's their projection and their problem.

I am not here as a teacher or to take anyone's place.
How someone Knows Themselves depends on their vitalities ultimately. Its not all relative, but relative to the goal one has fixed for oneself.

If the goal is describing reality based on the rule, Apollonian aesthetics serve well.
If the goal is opening up and up to reality based on the highest ideals, Dionysian aesthetics serve well.

Some are committed to truth and some are committed to knowledge.

Danger lies with BOTH poles, and not just the "feminine" dionysian side - to think otherwise is a misogyny, that can comfort itself by hiding under the example of 'Nietzsche', but it doesn't change reality. Difference being N. never made a law of the rule he was exposing. To say as he did that being emotional is being womanly, is not the same as Satyr's saying being a woman means, she can't be objective.
As for Schopenhauer, I have nothing to do with that life-negating Xt. apologetic.

All useless distortions and deflections and arguments and finger-pointings can shelter you now, but the one who is honest will ultimately be the one experiencing more, while the dishonest remain in their sheltered views and the pleasant solipsism that will put down anything that disturbs their "objective" version using any diversion. But whose loss is all that ultimately? Not mine for sure.

On a personal note, I deranked myself, since Satyr thought I was not meant for (t)his forum, and so that, there's no confusion that it is indeed his, which I was happy to make clear.
What I think personally of Satyr the individual, is of no concern or relevance here.
I have personally defended and will continue to defend nonsensical provocations as valid philosophical Tools, which is why my calling someone a miso is not as a 'victim', but exposing methods and tactics deployed by rationalists as a type-set, in the larger interest of knowledge and human behavior.
An internal catharsis clearing pathways to a rejuvenated flow of blood is better than a clogged blockage, even if it is temporarily incovenient and whoever has to pay whatever price for it.

To Sander and KneelMaid, who are one of those degenerate emotionally-blind females N. described, they project their own personal fear of satan, from their thoroughly J.-Xt. medicated brains, onto Satyr. Their hedonistic experience of misos, is not mine.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:27 am

You are forever welcomed here.

I did not say to take words literally, did I?

I said one begins with a stringent association of the word with a phenomenon, an activity, the word being the connector between noumenon/abstraction and phenomenon/apparent.
If you do not do this you allow imbeciles to play with words, like they play with their genitals, as if the genital is a toy and not a tool with a specific function.

As I am sure you know the two poles of 1/0 positive/negative both represent the Nihilistic binary edges encompassing the paradigm Modern men are trapped within.
To say all is one or all is nil, is both world negating - to imagine an absolute singularity or absolute chaos is to imagine non-existence, the nullification of existence.

I have repeatedly said that in all male/female participates.

Your personal opinions of Satyr have been posted and noted.
Shared with the priestly class the world round:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
I am now intruding into their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Turd has also described me as a "tranny" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It does not bother me because this same mind judges Kanye West to be a "genius", reminding me of that other brain-dead imbecile shit-Stain who called Tupac a genius.
Any judgment call coming out of these types of decadents leaves me indifferent.
The aesthetic taste reflects the decay inside of them.
The emotional reaction to a Negro Pastor exposes a subjective, emotionally infected psychology, affected by a friend's suicide, trying to find reason, value, in all events it could not foresee.
A mind rooted, and rotting, in weakness would make power its wet-dream Deity, and anyone who hinted at it his guru, his prophet, his hero, his idol.
A mind rooted in power can go either way. The objective would determine his course of action, his decision, his judgment.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next