Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 10:15 am

I'm flattered.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
phoneutria

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 10:21 am

Satyr wrote:

I once mistook it for flesh eating, sucking its prey dry of essence....but it has become addicted to honey sucking and rhymes - spinning fine webs of sweet entrapments.

am i addicted to them, or are they to me?
who am I to tell them to stop
when the muses have asked them to speak?

Quote :
Times have changed and I'm getting older...more immune to the erotic clamour.

don't be silly, that the body's most erotic organ, the mind, it only grows sharper as the years pass
the only ones who are immune to the erotic clamor are the dead... and the ones who may as well be
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 10:28 am

phoneutria wrote:

am i addicted to them, or are they to me?
Not everything is about you...but I intentionally did not specify.
Master/Salve dynamics are based on a reciprocity of needs/desires.

phoneutria wrote:
who am I to tell them to stop
when the muses have asked them to speak?
You should not.
Where will I get my entertainment from?
What I find interesting is the romanticism displayed - old world pathos, which ignores the nature of the prey, in this case, the objective.
Such displays repulse, rather than attract.
Naiveté ....boyish charms - innocence playing the role of the tough worldly bohemian.

phoneutria wrote:
don't be silly, that the body's most erotic organ, the mind, it only grows sharper as the years pass
the only ones who are immune to the erotic clamor are the dead... and the ones who may as well be
What a rarity to have both encompassed in one.
Rare enough for me to never have ever experienced it - I came close a few times.

phoneutria

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 10:43 am

Satyr wrote:

Not everything is about you...but I intentionally did not specify.
Master/Salve dynamics are based on a reciprocity of needs/desires.

and not everything is about masters and slaves

Quote :

You should not.
Where will I get my entertainment from?

so you have been
paying attention
of course you have

i've been typing more than three words here and there on occasion
i hope you enjoyed the show

Quote :

What I find interesting is the romanticism displayed - old world pathos, which ignores the nature of the prey, in this case, the objective.
Such displays repulse, rather than attract.
Naiveté ....boyish charms - innocence playing the role of the tough worldly bohemian.

it is a good thing, then, that it is not you trey are trying to attract
i for one love it
i am old school

Quote :

What a rarity to have both encompassed in one.
Rare enough for me to never have ever experienced it - I came close a few times.

it is more trouble than it is worth
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 10:53 am

phoneutria wrote:
and not everything is about masters and slaves
Everything is about power....and master/slave is a way of describing it.

phoneutria wrote:
so you have been
paying attention
of course you have
I visit, from time to time....only reading what I can see. Haven't bothered to become a member.
I'll only be banned when they sniff an old goat.

Last time a pseudo-intellectual bombastic buffoon attempted to teach me Greek.
A member of the van clan, moulded to be narcissistic and proud of it.
He reported me to the "authorities" just as I was expanding my views on tribal Vampire clans, mental parasites and whatnot... and I was thrown out with a final taunt that irreparably bruised my fragile ego.  

phoneutria wrote:
i've been typing more than three words here and there on occasion
i hope you enjoyed the show
Yes.

phoneutria wrote:

it is a good thing, then, that it is not you trey are trying to attract
i for one love it
i am old school
I saw...and that is why I said "master/slave" power reciprocity - erotic give and take.
You engorge on their flattery and libidinal energies.

phoneutria wrote:

it is more trouble than it is worth
Indeed...but I wasn't going to say it first.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 11:03 am

Am I part of your delivery service?
Toys for young and old boys...such a humanitarian.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 11:11 am

Well, it was fun....but I have work to do. Taking away delivered presents from underserving children is my calling.
'till next time...

Ta, Ta,

phoneutria

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 12:04 pm

Satyr wrote:
Am I part of your delivery service?
Toys for young and old boys...such a humanitarian.

i would never assume that you are in need for humanitary services
this is but a courtesy visit
to an old friend
good habits ought to be preserved
it is good to see the stars in their old spot in the sky
and the pigs in their old spot in the pigsty
to make sure that is still North that the arrow is pointing
Back to top Go down
phoneutria

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 12:32 pm

oh, and of course
my regards to lyssa
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 1:15 pm

I you talk to her first, then please send her my regards.
Courtesy call for Lyssa...
KTS is a monument to her rare quality in a world of filth.
Without her there was no heart, no mind, no hearth to return to, so we had to pack up and go on.
She came by and left an imprint on us all.

Yes, I'm still the same asshole.
Patterns of predictability, my sweet.
Come back if you ever want some bitter spice with your sweet beverages.

I have a name for your delivery services...
Tits for Tots.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 2:03 pm

As posted in Hyperborea...by
Satyr wrote:
Modern to Post-Modern collateral effects
Men-Children role-playing movie characters – adopting modernistic "method-acting" all their favourite actors used to become stars, i.e., embodiments of caricatures the masses bought into, as if... as though, they were actually so.
Hollywood propaganda accumulating over decades of 2 and 1/2 hr sessions finally reaching a conventional grounding.
Sex, drugs and rock n' roll, substituted, in this miscegenating era by hip hop and gangsta cRap, lacks the funding Hollywood productions have.
They compensate with hyperbolic pretences and overacting pathos, but the absence of funding and an accompanying soundtrack fails to accomplish the same psychological impact - downgrading from those, dime-a-dozen, Midwestern beauty queens with washed-up middle-eastern "blondes" smeared in make-up, with Botox lips, and surgical implants, just doesn't immerse an audience in their fantasy. All it does is to make implant skepticism, wondering how fucked-up the world would have to be if this were actually real.
A case of reality never seeing idealism, eye-to-eye. If it sounds too good to be true...
But, in these post-truth times a lie, any lie, is preferable to an indifferent vicious truth – reality is boring, un-reality is exciting, for a moment or two, then it becomes duller than dull.
But when billionaires can play the part convincingly they can inspire the hordes of hustling wannabes that have lost their heritage, their identity, their common sense, to try to emulate their stage and screen presence, hoping that, one day, they too can be an envied star.
All the world's a stage... but few can pull off the act.
Naiveté is palatable and it is what inevitably exposes them to those with eyes to see - those audience members who have seen enough.
A reckoning is on its way, not as a second coming but as a final summons. The curtain falls, the backstage awaits, to take off the uniform and scrape off the paint, all alone before a mirror that does not distort – no fans knocking on the door for an autograph and a selfie.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:12 pm

Reply to my undying fan on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Marj...
who wrote with passionate adulation and, I am sure, honest concern:
Marj wrote:
Isn’t Satyr going through the exact same experience? Odd!

Well, no....I never went through such an emotional crisis because it was all expected - perhaps part of a diabolical plan.

It's funny how people make assumptions about me and my personal life without knowing anything more than what small snippets I've posted, over 20+ years.
I've shared information without getting into specifics, intentionally allowing speculations to expose the deepest recesses of human psychology....because I only have words to go by, on such incorporeal mediums.

To be clear...I divorced, and did not desire custody of my son, knowing I would not be able to handle an infant or a five year-old toddler, and knowing that things would inevitably change - custody or not.
Custody is only important for the first 10-12 years of a child's life, then it is entirely insignificant and more of a nuisance.
My marriage and divorce went according to plan...something only a few can understand or accept due to their indoctrination into conventional life-styles and ideologies.
I am not the marrying kind, especially not in this day and age, and the way marriage has become...and how women have been allowed to become - "empowered" by the system.
I had to adjust to the current milieu, and not opine over lost cultures, dreaming of perfect mates, lost opportunities, injustices, living in romantic alternative realities, dreaming of the "perfect woman".

I, like any hunter, studied my environment, after studying myself and my prey in relation to it, i.e., my needs, my talents, my energies/funds, my endurance, my qualities, with a clear objective in mind - a goal imposed upon me by mortality...just as a hunter is pressured by his hunger to hunt or trap, or ambush and to make his kill.
I prepared and set the process in motion when opportunity came a-knockin'....having once failed, with another, when she aborted the foetus, realizing that I would not marry her, nor commit to her for the rest of my life. I was in my late twenties and mortality was still far off in the temporal distance - not a time for such sacrifices.
I adjusted myself....because I always blame myself first before seeking the causes in others. Analyzing what I had done wrong, I changed and tried again...after many years of maturation.

The plan succeeded, if not completely.
I failed to accurately account for my tolerance levels declining with age.

I did not fight for custody because I knew that in this country, at least, a child can choose with which parent it wants to live, after the age of 12. And this is what has occurred.
Now why he would want to live with a curmudgeon, like me, is another story.
My son is currently living with me, and has been for a year. I don't see him returning to his mothers, for various reasons I will not disclose. This is, in part, why my forum participation has declined. The other part is my loss of interest in repeating the same debates with the same kinds of imbeciles - no end in sight, and no motive, no goal...therefore no interest.

Patience is a virtue, and it is one I've had to cultivate.

Have a clear plan, a clear goal, and then apply a strategy....and wait.
Do not be distracted by conventional thinking, judging, beliefs, ideals...nor by your own fantasies, unrealistic expectations etc.
Knowledge of self must precede knowledge of another, and then of the environment, the circumstances within which events will unfold.
If the environmental, i.e., socioeconomic, cultural circumstances had been different, then my path to my goal would have been adjusted accordingly.

I use hunting allegorically because it is viciously clear, and objectively obvious. Lacking the humanitarian distractions post-modern minds will be affected by.
A hunter must know himself, i.e., his own skills, his inherited and experiential strengths and weaknesses, his circumstantial endurance; then he must know the quarry, i.e., its skills, endurances, strengths and weaknesses - its potentials, i.e., probabilities; then he must proceed to know
and, more importantly understand the environment within which both he and his prey will interact, will pursue and be pursued etc.; finally he must have a clear, well-defined, objective.

Triangulations = establishing value, and evaluations, i.e., determining how much you need/desire and what you are willing and able to do for it.
Consequences are how the triangulation is evaluated, after-the-fact - an analysis that occurs after the events have unfolded either more successfully or more unsuccessfully - all is a mater of degree - at which point, if unsuccessful, you either abandon the goal or you adjust your tactics and try again.
Subjectivity applied in real-time determines wrong/right, and distinguishes wrong from right, in relation to a realized objective - not an imagined, fantasized, theorized objective but a realized one.
Subjective interrelations are exposed as superior/inferior according to consequences relative to expectations, i.e., the objective determines which subjective interpretation was superior to another - was more precise, more accurate etc.    

It may sound callous and cold, but I am a recovering romantic idealist so all this had to be learned and goes against my nature.
Not since my twenties have I thought romantically or succumbed to the idealistic Zeitgeist....which is rooted in nihilism.
I can still revert to it when writing poems or prose, or when hanging-out and shooting the shit with pals, but I never surrender to it - not unless I'm inebriated, or otherwise incapacitated.
I don't think I've ever lost my sense of self, come to think of it - not even in those rare times when I was piss drunk did I ever forget anything that happened.
That has been a problem I've had to overcome because self-cosnciuosness can be inhibiting.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 8:50 pm

One decisive identifier of modern degeneracy is their need to use words to relate to icons/idols in order that they may engage reality.
They need proxies - a formidable front-man - to conceal themselves behind and within.
They cannot think outside established philosophies and beliefs, and their use and application of words reflects this dependence.....their addiction.
They want to remain a prised and loyal follower of what they consider great; a worthy inheritor of greatness.
Theirs is the spirit of feminization - a state of stunted masculinity that has failed to go through the necessary maturation rites of manhood.
With no real fahter-figure they manufacture an ideal, extraordinary caricature of what they have no experience, or they adopt a popular icon with similar hyper-real characteristics and they never stray far from his/her shadow.
But an ideal can never be overcome, so they remain there, fixed in perpetual adolescence, pretending to be what they imagine their role-model was when he was part of the living.
Worshipping posthumous sanctifications are common among the lower peoples - everyone, like Jesus, is reborn pure and perfect after death; reborn as idea/ideal that will never die as long as there are minds keeping the divine memory alive.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 6:27 am

When desperate degenerates throw out the term "Nazi", you know that they are feeling threatened by an idea, just as the Christians throw out the term "Satan" or "evil" when they feel pressured to justify their superstition.
Anything that threatens evokes imagery from a pop-culture representing amorality, agon, and cosmic indifference.
They need an image, an icon, to worship and to anathematize.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 9:24 am

In the world view of desperate degenerates evolution does not apply to humans, and only humans....presumably because they can use logos, and they can deny it linguistically, and because they can fabricate alternative identities and realities, again using semiotics.
So, for desperate degenerates evolution only applies to all other animals, but not to the manimal, and it only affects body and not the mind, which is divine and may be universal, i.e., a one-god in hiding.
Sex only affects the inherited physical potentials, and their cultivation, and has zero effect on the brain and the emergent mind.; and race is also a social construct that stopped being real when man set-up organized environments that could mitigate and compensate for inherited deficiencies and inequalities, providing to tis participants techniques and technologies that could be used to deal with genetic deficiencies - a system of disseminating negative consequences within the collective, and enforcing strict rules that restrict positive consequences, forcing them to also be equally disseminated, in accordance with Abrahamic moral systems, i.e., humanitarianism.
Whoever disagrees or exposes this is...well evil or, in modernistic lingo he/she is a "Nazi". One ought to remain oblivious to such disruptive, cruel realities or remain silent about them so as to not disturb their illusory positive effects upon the masses.
How intelligence evolves and is equally distributed within a population should be left to obscurantists and mystics to explain....for now let us listen to the eccentric Dutton, who coined the term "spiteful mutants" corresponding to my own "desperate degenerate" socioeconomic category, defining post-modern, modern, humanity, in an American dominated world.

I've said intelligence is declining ten, or so, years ago, but I lacked Dutton's credentials and studies, relying only on personal observation and analyses of human behaviours - I also lacked the drive to expose myself to the multiplying numbers of vindictive, obsessive, mutants that roam the internets looking for a way to avenge themselves against their plight by attacking anyone that reminds them, or exposes them, to it.
This is where Dutton's eccentricity and his life in distant Finland, factor in. Thank the gods people like him are still around...but for how much longer before all falls into the silence of the coming Dark Age?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 7:51 am

'Death of God' is modern code for the obsolescence of Abrahamic nihilistic narratives.
A coming of age demanding new updated brand labelling  complete with sexy repackaging to inspire feminized minds with the promise of certain pleasures. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Abrahamic lingo, i.e., semiotics, and the imagery it evoked is being updated to include centuries of challenges, such as those suffered from philosophical insights, e.g., Nietzsche, Husserl, Russell etc. and those suffered from empirical and technological advancements, e.g., Evolution Theory, Cosmology, Physics etc.
All these advancements must be integrated into a new and improved variant of the same spiritual nihilistic concepts, to preserve their comforting effects. Their threat must be absorbed as an adaptive reaction rendering them theoretically harmless.

Abrahamism 2.0, for a new era.

Just as Christianity attempted and successfully synthesized incompatible world-views - Hellenism Judaism - using mysticism and linguistic obscurantism, a new religion is to take its place that can successfully integrate and negate - via redefinitions - all the challenges that eventually lead to Christianity's decline and obsolescence.
The same Kabbalistic mysticism and linguistic "newspeak," employed with updated semiology, to return lost sheeple to their flocks.
New Age believers will be convinced that they've overcome the superstitions of old, and that they've "progressed" after being "enlightened".
Maturating beyond infantile fairy-tales towards more "mature" allegories - replacing the old words with new ones - without disturbing the essence of the underlying concepts - representing the same ideas/ideals with new symbols/words.

Mind advances at a rate the body cannot evolve fast enough to maintain cohesion with - dissonance ensues, body exposing the mind's pretences; actions contradicting verbal claims; genes challenging memes, gradually creating rifts of schizophrenic disparity.

Revised lingo...same superstitions.  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 10:34 am

It's not necessary to convince them of anything - if it is possible at all to break them out of their defensiveness. It's not necessary because they are already the victims of their own "thinking" and if you aren't dominated by any commonality, born of intimacy, or Christian ethos, born of universalism, then there's no reason to change them at all.
They are their own punishment. Why put salt on those self-inflicted wounds?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 11:21 am

Ananke was the goddess eros replaced, beginning Hellenic decline - symptom of decadence and decay.
"Necessity, mother of invention",
Necessity great enchantress.
Suffering is need left unsatisfied over space/time.
Need/Suffering is how consciousness experiences existence - its power determining how well it can endure and what levels it can endure temporal attrition, i.e., by-product of interactivity.

Addiction is rooted in her seductive call.
Obsession is to the mind what addiction is to the body - necessity is to the spirit as synthesis of mind/body.

No alternatives forces necessity to focus upon a singular object/objective, e.g., no alternate sources of friendships, companionship, obsesses the mind; no alternate source of sexual gratification, obsesses the mind; no alternate source of guidance, inspiration, obsesses the mind.
It becomes trapped in - enslaved by - its obsession, unable to break free because there is no alternative, i.e., no other probability in an indifferent expanding field of unsatisfactory or inaccessible possibilities.

The body becomes addicted by chemical joy, unable to find an alternate source of joy that can match it.
The mind becomes obsessed with an individual because he/she cannot find an alternate source of attention, of care, of knowledge, of pleasure, of comradery.

Icons and popular idols become forms of obsession. The masses unable to find an alternate source of understanding, of insight, of inspiration - primarily not in themselves - become addicted to personalities when they are dead and gone - unable to contradict their idealizations by masses of needy worshippers.
The absence of a paternal or maternal figure, during the formative years of a child's development, imprints it to the first figure that produces these intimate feelings of connection, of belonging, of identity - imprinting is common in animals; the first figure that meets the criteria of what it is completely oblivious about, having no real experience with a real father or mother, is the one that becomes its adopted father/mother figure.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 7:16 pm

Moral Marxism, or Collectivising Responsibility

The typical modern, desperate degenerate, wants the even distribution of negative consequences of his/her own judgments, and choices, to escape himself - this is a version of Abrahamic Salvation, secularized as 'liberty" or "freedom".

For an incomplete selection of how Abrahamics concepts have been renamed and secularized so that the masses believe they've overcome spiritual superstitions, see a short list here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They are now reinventing Christianity because they want to reproduce its success in managing the European, primarily, and world masses.

For example....
A slut who goes out looking for her "ideal mate", i.e., soul mate, succumbing to inebriations and desperations, gives herself to any male she can find.
The morning after she regrets it and seeks help in the systemic offering of abortions, if she forgot to take her contraceptive "get out of jail for a small price" pill.
If it is easy she feels indestructible, like she can continue her decadent lifestyle, her carefree carelessness, as long as possible.
Now in nature female promiscuity cannot be the equal of a males because of pregnancy. it is why women have evolved a more careful, selective, sexual behaviour - not because they are rational and mysterious, as many think.

What happens when man intervenes in natural processes?
He produces collateral effects, i.e., pollutants, destabilizing naturally evolved environments and the organisms that evolved within them.

Some think i want to stop such women from doing what they do, but that is not the case.
What I want is to stop paying for their errors in judgments and their bad choices, for multiple reasons, one of which is that such interventions lead to systemic collapses. Individuals never have to learn, or think, because they are protected from their own poor thinking.
In fact, the les thoughtful are prone to act in the most careless manner.
They don't have to change because the collective offers them a solution to their thoughtlessness.
Necessity is the mother of invention - I say mother of the cosmos, is the goddess Ananke.
Where there is no need to change there is no adaptation, no growth, no progress, but a regress.
Funding idiots to continue doing idiotic shit, only multiplies the problem until there in to enough money or not enough resources to deal with the consequent levels of idiocy.

Simple, no children?
Let's keep it nice and simple because in this age we can't hope for more.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 6:13 am

Yiddi Yadder stop the thought and start the chatter
Yiddi Yadder, Yadder Yiddi lets explode and paint the city...

Red bed, enough has already been said
Red Bed, Bed Red keep women and children fed...

Up Down stay calm and make no sound
Up Down, Down Up screw the tail to her rump...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 8:28 pm

Desperate degenerates are so trapped in their own self-serving subjectivity - which they defend passionately - that the idea of being objective is incomprehensible to them, or at least they refuse to even attempt to comprehend it.
This is most evident when one of them assumes that any opinion is a product of some deep desire - especially those that challenge their won self-serving ones.
So, to speak of beauty, for instance, means that the speaker benefits from the description, because their own opinions are entirely subjective and self-serving, feeding a psychological hunger other than the hunger for awareness.
They must assume that everyone is exactly as desperate and degenerate as they are, because they can only project what they know - themselves, as they subjectively and self-servingly, define and understand themselves.

This is why everything must be reduced to their self-serving, private universe - their subjectivity which cannot be challenged by what they've already presumed impossible, i.e., objectivity.
For them objectivity is threatening, so they project into it evil motives, or authoritarianism, personifying an indifferent uncertain cosmos.
The real world, nature, is, for them, a threat they cannot dismiss, but only hide from using language and collectives; using ideological and moral please.
They intuitively know they are full of shit self-decievers who only believe what they believe because it makes them feel good, and it protects them, and it flatters them, so they must accuse everyone of being just like them, so as to justify why they refuse to attempt to be better.
Their refusal, cynically delivered, may also be founded on insecurity. They secretly fear they cannot be better than what they already are, so instead of trying to rise they try to pull down. Having lost confidence in their own judgments they want to destroy confidence whenever and to whatever degree they are confronted by it.

Their brand of nihilism is pure unapologetic resentment for what they can never be.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 9:52 pm

Typical modern desperate degenerates cannot comprehend an opinion that may threaten the opinion holder.
they cannot relate because they cannot imitate it.
The idea that an individual would hold himself, along with everyone else, accountable to an independent standard, such as the world beyond culture and education and social conventions, is incomprehensible and threatening.
They want to preserve their subjective independence so that they don't have to hold themselves accountable to nothing and nobody.

So they need not offer alternatives or logic or evidence, but only convictions supported by emotional appeals and hedonistic promises.

They assume that everyone uses the same criteria, motivated by the same subjective motive to escape a world that is uncertain and indifferent to all human interpretations of it.
They assume this universality because it feels good and it protects their desires ideal, the goal, which is to not be responsible, to not be accountable, to anything or anyone.
Their utopia is a world where they can think and do as they please and the collective will then foot the bill, and intervene when their judgments and choices.....and to not be judged.
This is crucial.
The death of god, the Abrahamics one god, was for them a release from external judgment - from one extreme to the other, like a teenager released form parental authority they explore and sample and innovate, and then return back home when the bill arrives.
But this authority is indifferent and faceless - this standard cannot be reasoned with nor yield to emotional please, so they personify it with those who remind them of it - these individuals are the face of the faceless, the motive of the indifferent world. They accuse them of everything they think is unjust and evil and wrong about reality...about nature.....about existence.
They need someone to blame, so as to remain "innocent" and irresponsibly blissful. They want someone to blame for their failures their pains and sufferings and the inevitable negative consequences of their poor judgments.
They want someone to blame for not stepping in to protect them, to pay for them, to mitigate between them and a world they refuse to acknowledge.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 3:57 pm

"Self-worth" like any kind of evaluation, is based on a triangulation, in this case of the self, as it is known - to the degree that it is known - in relation to the objective - the ideal, the destination - determining the distance to be traversed, or the effort required to realize the goal, or to attain the objective.
Self-worth is the acceptance of the challenge.

Many pit-falls are bound up in this triangulation, because self is often under-over-estimated - mostly the latter - the objective is often unrealizable, unrealistic, unattainable - for various psychological reasons, intentional or not - and the distance is often corrupted, warped, by these errors.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 11:45 am

There are the psdeudo-warriors, like Steven Seagal, but in post-modern times there are also pseudo-intelelctual wannabes which are more difficult to expose in these times of Google geniuses and mystical linguistics.
Seagal studied under world-famous sensei, and wannabe, post-moderns have their own mentors, like Nietzsche, or Marx or whatever guru they defer and refer to for their ego inflating image building.
Obscurantism was practiced since ancient times.
Mysticism was used to exploit millions.
Gullibility was always vulnerable to the superstitious, the supernatural and the extraordinary.

When words have no connection to reality, to experience, they can build all kinds of spectacular lies, validated by large or small numbers of naïve, desperate degenerate imbeciles.
In nature mimicry, and deception, is a survival strategy.
Genes to Memes.
From the physical to the mental deceiver.

Motive exposes the spirit, sooner or later.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:49 pm

This is what happens when the collective, infected by a mental virus, funds bad subjective judgement calls, to make bad choices.
Now, the same collective must pay, one way or another, for the consequences, so that this poor bastard will not have to bear the full brunt.

What is "gender dysphoria"?
Gene/Meme dissonance. When the mind hates the body - its past, essentially, its identity - feeling "trapped by tis limitations and implications, desiring to find salvation by "correcting" nature's "injustices".
Mind/Body dissonance. Conflict between the brain's dominating memetic codes, i.e., ideology, philosophy etc., and the body's dominating genetic codes, its DNA - inherited memories conflicting with experienced memories.
When the ideal and the real do not meet eye-to-eye only the ideal will suffer, because the real don't give a shit.
This is what happens when you deny objective reality and you think gender and race are social constructs and entirely subjective.

How to put it yet another way...when nature and nurture come in conflict - nature being the sum total of all past nurturing - then who and what do you think is broken?
At this point the imbeciles of the world will demand, on moral grounds, that the collective, i.e., society, the state, humanity, ought to step in and absorb the costs.

This is nihilism at work...in real time.
A down to earth example. Testable, falsifiable, tangible.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 6:01 pm

Satyr wrote:
Gene/Meme dissonance. When the mind hates the body - its past, essentially, its identity - feeling "trapped by tis limitations and implications, desiring to find salvation by "correcting" nature's "injustices".
Mind/Body dissonance. Conflict between the brain's dominating memetic codes, i.e., ideology, philosophy etc., and the body's dominating genetic codes, its DNA - inherited memories conflicting with experienced memories.
When the ideal and the real do not meet eye-to-eye only the ideal will suffer, because the real don't give a shit.
This is what happens when you deny objective reality and you think gender and race are social constructs and entirely subjective.

In light of this, we can understand the psychology of feminism and feminists as a form of budding transsexuality. Feminism is the hatred of ones sexuality, either in a male or female psychology.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 6:13 pm

Kvasir wrote:
Satyr wrote:

In light of this, we can understand the psychology of feminism and feminists as a form of budding transsexuality. Feminism is the hatred of ones sexuality, either in a male or female psychology.

Yes, just as Christianity is hatred of nature and existence, and Judaism is hatred of one's victimhood and being rejected by those who would rather die than adopt parasitism as a survival strategy, and Marxism is based on a hatred of one's lot in life and of yourself for not being able to rise above it...etc.
Nihilism, as I've said, is self-awarness exposed to how an individual relates and compares - another source of suffering - using semiotics, i.e., symbols and words, to create a defensive alternate reality within which one can escape these unflattering and disturbing comparisons.

Nihilism is a method of protecting the ego from itself and those who may see the same comparisons.

Denial of free-will is a desire to absolve one's self from responsibility - claim innocence for the crap you find yourself in and you must suffer, by absolutely, completely, totally, accusing something or someone other than yourself.
A form of self absolution.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:24 pm

Rome's catacombs were full of the Empire's lost, desperate, ill, ready and willing for any spirituality that gave them hope and inverted their status from slave to master, from low to high.
Christianity was what emerged when Judaism came in contact with Hellenism - mostly Parmenides, Plato and Pythagoras were integrated into Judaism, along with Hellenic kosmopolitanism, producing Christianity.

A mixture that could not survive unless mysticism and obscurantism concealed the paradoxes and contradictions that it produced.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 12:22 pm

Desperate degenerates often mistake novelty for progress and referencing obscure artists and intellectuals as evidence of higher quality and taste.
It has to do with why they are sexually degenerate, and are usually into strange fetishes, and why they are prone to be addictive/obsessive personalities.
The kind of psychology that will become obsessed with a specific icon/idol, but will seek novelty to compensate for their monomania.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 12:31 pm

Give a fool an awareness of himself and he will self-destruct upon that power. A shallow mind, like a gluttonous appetite, will fill quickly, needing to be replenished again and again until the excess overwhelms him. Most will submit themselves to the condition of need in order to be swept away by it; to plunge into a river rapid feeling the thrill of its force while it swiftly carries them to thier death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next