Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Satyr's Comedy Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 12:36 pm

"What's going on there, big guy?"
"What did he mean by this?"
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 6:16 pm

Notch was particularly surprising.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 7:31 pm

Account suspended.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 8:56 am

Slaughtz wrote:
Account suspended.

Yeah, I should save a screenshot as well with some of the better tweets, I guess.
Don't know why they ban her that often (about 4 times in the last month or so).
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 4:44 am

I would have found it funny, if masculinity as a construct was assumed. Women (in video) don't respect nor approach masculinity the same way guys do. In the past, women would laugh at this because they respect masculinity as they perceive it - in a hypermasculine, heroic (mysterious) manner. The performers don't even pretend any caricature of masculinity for the women AND they (women) are no longer associating a respect for male/masculine forms [like the body], so it's not funny to them. Now that women aren't associative of masculinity with power, as effeminate men proliferate, it just 'looks annoying'. For men like Stern, they still perceive masculinity/masculine expectations - that which is/are supposed to fail. This would have been 'funnier' (for females), probably, if they were older men (like father figures) - but even then, today, they expect their fathers not to behave like 'idiots'.

I just saw some men acting out stupidity, and they already looked emasculated - to be doing such a performance for Jews (in the current times). The effeminate/feminized male judges could identify masculinity in the performers. I could not see any, but stupidity - like it'd be something at a gay pride parade as a side-schtick to insult masculinity. A side effect of the times with hypermasculine women and effeminate minds: they are, in modern systems, more powerful in the entertainment industry. Doing a schtick like this just shows an unawareness to this fact - and performing it publicly, in front of effeminate judges, looks retarded.

In a time where masculinity is constantly attacked, it's not funny to see it attacked. For the women, they just perceived no masculinity to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 7:13 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 4:59 am

2 or 3 camps.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 8:56 pm

Swedish boys are making themselves real pretty for their Muslim conquerors.

Better cut the dick off too Sven, or you'll end up flying off the roof.

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:31 am

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 5:37 pm

When you're naturally a big, masculine man but you try to be a woman. Hilarious.

0:25-0:35 real femininity on display there, I am 100% convinced

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 4:04 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 3:51 pm

this is so cringey...and the poetry...jesus christ, that isnt even remotely close to poetry, she is reading some libshit statement or something
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:46 pm

Drama, and more drama, but remember...
it could be worse, there is a spectrum of stupidity and of being a loudmouthed tough guy.

For every idiot falling from grace in the eyes of the public there are at least two even bigger dummies waiting to take his place in the spotlight.

We shall not mind your arrogance and false bravado, for we are comforted by recognising you to be at least as stupid as we are and that makes us feel like cheering.

(second half after the conclusion of the MMA event I didn't find very enteresting)
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 7:00 pm

This is the guy he was supposed to be fighting:
Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 Tonka-glass-eye
I was following it and it was somewhat amusing, but all these people are complete trash. Without exception.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 7:08 pm

This shit is still going on? Shocked

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 8:31 pm

I looked into it. Watched some youtube vids.
So much trash out there.
Time for a clean-up.

When lies and pretences are no longer costly they become second-nature, they become 'normal'.
This follows from the identity crisis crap. Words no longer mean anything.
Words do not lead to actions. They can be thrown around.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 5:41 am

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:29 pm

Anfang wrote:

Not sure if I agree with the message here.

Before sv3rige I would laugh at Bear Grylls and act utterly disgusted at my cat for bringing me a dead bird.

Now I see Bear Grylls eat raw snake and I wonder what it tastes like.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 3:02 am

Autsider wrote:
and act utterly disgusted at my cat for bringing me a dead bird.
Mine brings me dead mice or often they are still alive, I guess she wants me to play with them as well.
She doesn't eat the mice, nor dead birds. I think it's because she deems the food she gets is better than those animals. There are also other cats around which are too dumb-bred to hunt for mice or birds but who don't get fed that well and who eat sometimes those mice that are hunt for by the other cat.
I think it's good and healthy that my cat is hunting (successfully) for mice and birds even if she doesn't eat them.

When they are starving people will eat things that they normally wouldn't eat but why would I make it into some kind of virtue to eat such things?

Today that means:
"It's healthy."
"It saves the planet."

There is this tendency for people to make what they have to eat or want to eat into a moral virtue and those things they don't like into a moral vice. Some are not even using the words "It tastes good" anymore, instead they say it's healthy. Your body doesn't make the judgement anymore, it has already been made by an "expert" some moral authority figure who has been collecting credibility by attacking people who we already didn't like before.

Listen to your own body, listen and learn from your ancestors, what did they eat, how much exercise did they get, how old did they grow, what sicknesses did they have and so on.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:44 pm

It's not that funny but it has some harsh views on the state of audio equipment marketing as well.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 2:57 pm

I guess this is not satire, it's 2019 after all, not 2017 anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 7:24 pm

That has to be the most disgusting photo i've seen in years.

The modern's idea of heroism is to what level someone is willing to degrade and humiliate themselves. The biggest hero is whoever has the greatest shameless idiotic exposure of their inferiorities and degeneracies. Who can best attention-whore themselves and their sicknesses, with that moral pizazz, mistaking idiocy for 'courage'.

Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Part of the reason they do that is to elicit these kinds of reactions.
It goes beyond shamelessness into deriving satisfaction from evoking disgust in others. They've transcended self-hate.
This is will to power of the most broken, decrepit filth this society has to offer. Weird.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 4:03 pm

This is what happens when you take 'evil' Paternalism out of the picture.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satyr's Comedy Corner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next