Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

General News Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

General News Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 10:47 am

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 6:36 am

They just will not leave!!!

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 8:41 am

Meanwhile degenerates are promoting the lie that "diversity is an advantage" - multiculturalism - and they bring in thousands of below average IQ populations.
Like the douche-bag I am forced to live with, Trudeau.
In time, when the hoards reaching numerical parity with the Anglo-French....Canada will be as good as gone.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 8:50 am

I consider suicide the ultimate display of free-will.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 4:24 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 7:44 am

the US created ISIS...and didn't want it to be destroyed.
They reluctantly participated only when Russia entered the fight and truly attacked ISIS...which, until then, was supposedly under the attack of Americans.....never making any headway.
In a matter of a few years ISIS was gone.....after years of American "attacks" - a cover for attacking Assad and Iranian backed groups.
Evidence...Turkey was given the green-light by Trump only when they agreed to liberate what was left of ISIS....because the Turks were also benefiting from their relationship with them to deal with the Kurds.
They bombed the prison where ISIS fighters were kept by the Kurds, on the first week...and they took control of the oil fields....showing their true motives.
ISIS was created and funded by the US....and the connection to 9/11 is clear. False Flag operations, probably involving mosad.
Now, with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, ISIS will be given a new mission....to deal with the Turkish, Russian, Iranian front emerging in the middle-east - the Silk road has been completed. A war of attrition. ISIS will continue being funded by the CIA, under its new leadership - less anti-American.
We'll see.
A few mainland attacks to keep the American masses of mediocrity ready and willing.

This cleaning house in Hollywood and the political tensions in Washington DC, are connected.
Don't know exactly how, but an internal conflict is occurring.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 8:15 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 11:16 am

No shit?!!
This is as the argument against the official inquiry into 9/11.
Yes, three different building can all fall at gravitational speeds..., and not topple over...as one would expect.
The "experts" said so.

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 12:25 pm

I don't believe in 9/11 being an inside job, I've worked on similar buildings in London with my fathers building company and I've spoken to my uncle who worked as an engineer/architect for 15 years then became building site director and these types of buildings are hollow inside if you see how they are built and its possible that the inside of the tower collapsed first(as it did) which overloaded the foundation of the support system which buckled and gave up from underneath causing the rest of it to fall down.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 1:35 pm

Well, you can believe whatever you want...what I know is that one time may be explained...two times.. strange but explainable.... but three times, with the exact same outcome....is a bit of a pattern.
Not only the implosion upon the building's footprint, its base. but the speed was repeated thrice.
Not once did it topple to the side, or slow down as it reached the floors where no fire was present....but straight down.

If you think Democratic elites would not kill their own citizens for a "greater cause", then we'll have to leave it at that.
Pearl Harbour was also a coincidental event....and so was the Bay of Tonkin incident, and the sinking of Lusitania was also accidental...and the recent oil tanker attacks.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 1:42 pm

polishyouth wrote:
I don't believe in 9/11 being an inside job, I've worked on similar buildings in London with my fathers building company and I've spoken to my uncle who worked as an engineer/architect for 15 years then became building site director and these types of buildings are hollow inside if you see how they are built and its possible that the inside of the tower collapsed first(as it did) which overloaded the foundation of the support system which buckled and gave up from underneath causing the rest of it to fall down.

I guess it is possible for such a large skyscraper to not tumble significantly to the side as it collapses, it's even possible for three buildings in a row to collapse in such a safe manner. But how probable is this actually?

What do you think happened to the other building, next to the twin towers, which also collapsed?
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 1:56 pm

It's not unheard of from the CIA to even encourage potential terrorists and use the acts as propaganda or policy driver for their (master's) ends.
If you look at Epstein's case, for example, I don't know what happened but a suicide should not realistically be possible under those circumstances. Whatever happened was either initialised or helped along from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 2:30 pm

Any discussion of this sacred event must be conducted in the most un-scholarly, emotional, ritualized ways, of religious self-abnegation.
A rational discussion may uncover some uncomfortable facts that may ruin the sanctity of this holy of hollies historical event, that should be a world-wide holiday. commemorating the chosen and only people to have ever suffered, and whose suffering is the standard by which all human suffering must be measured against.  
Amen, hallelujah, salam ou alecume, and mazel tov.

Anti-Semitic = newsepak for 'sinner', and/or infidel, i.e., he who does not hold the same holy days and the same prophets as sacred; does not follow the same prophets towards salvation;, does not suffer the same guilt ridden remorse; does not make the proper atonements for his sinfulness.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 2:43 pm

polishyouth wrote:

No offense. But this is just ignorance.

I don't claim to have any technical engineering knowledge about building infrastructure to know how it would react in the event of a collapse, but what is for certain is that there WERE bombs planted in those buildings before hand. Either from US operatives or Saudi's. It only makes sense that it was US as they would have more intimate knowledge of the building. Not to mention that the Saudis have been in collusion with the US for decades. Bush needed a reason to invade Iraq and seize the oil fields and portion it out with the Saudi's. The Saudi's gave him Osama Bin Laden as collateral. This has all been exposed.

The proof that there were bombs is that there were explosions that occurred seconds BEFORE the planes made impact, coming from the opposite side of the building from the crash site. Video analysis proves this. That's confirmed. And the Pentagon had no plane crash into it. It was torn open from a massive bomb. Do some research on it. That's all I can tell you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 3:18 pm

If the US elites needed an excuse to go to war and rally masses(which I can believe), then isn't the fact that two hijacked planes full of American citizens fly into the centre of NY a good enough reason?, I am skeptical of the 9/11 because it seems too far stretched for me, why would the elites having the planes hitting the towers(which is more believable)then entangle themselves with an operation of blowing up these buildings and risking exposing themselves? it's not a simple plot to plant bombs in buildings that already have been bombed and that have had extra security measures in place in the centre of NY financial district and not have that information leak-out somewhere, somehow, along the way. the idea of agitation for the purpose of political motives seems possible, but the bombing seems overstretched to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 3:26 pm

Also, why would many al-Qaeda big fishes claim this terrorist attack?if it was purposefully designed to allow their enemies an increase in the level of violence against themselves?
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 3:43 pm

I imagine they had a meeting:

A: Planes will crash into the towers, strong symbolism, yada yada,...
B: Okay, but is it just about those two towers? What if the impact makes them collapse, they tumble over and damage nearby buildings as well? Do you know how many cousins I have working in New York, in the financial district? I can't call them all beforehand and warn them, make them potential blabber mouths, this is getting very problematic, oy.
C: We have to take some precaution to limit the damage, I'll have to call up some engineers to prepare the buildings. Also, I have this insurance policy set up for WTC 7, have to cover my costs....

Let's just say this, if they knew about the terror attacks beforehand and let them happen, to use as a symbolic act, then they had to set it up right as well. Plant some demolition charges, maybe re-program the auto-pilot for a course through the towers so that the terrorists don't mess it up accidentally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 3:59 pm

Ok, but what about the explosions in the third tower? This one seems retarded to me(no offence, we are just talking, everybody can be wrong/ignorant), say what you want about USA but it is not North Korea..., why would they go as far as to also blow up a third building after already blowing up 2 when the masses of people that are impossible to contain and silence and cherry-pick got there and could witness it?, does this seem likely to you?, it doesn't to me. another thing is this..., unless you believe and can present evidence for a linear and absolutely homogenous elites behind USA political system, the danger of somebody who was involved in the orchestration of this flipping sides for his private gain and going to the other side of the spectrum with evidence for protection traded for political levrage against democrats, republicans or whoever, seems far too great for me to be worth it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i found this also
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 4:10 pm

So what happened with WTC7?
The debris which hit it made it collapse nice and safely upon itself?

Maybe WTC7 wasn't part of the plan but some Chewbacca who wanted to make a buck through the insurance claim got wind of the terror plot and did his own personal side-operation.

It's not necessarily like one room filled with the big shadowy guys doing all the planning of the world and monitoring every flatulence. Some people in the know had information on the terror plot and one group said, hey let's use this for a political operation, while another group/individual saw an opportunity to make some money with WTC7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 4:25 pm

You are being argumentative and rude like Satyr, I can talk politely with somebody like Kvasir has spoken to me, I wont toss like a pig in a mud with somebody who is becoming passive-agressive, go to IPL or start a cult(if you either want to fight over the internet or never have people dare to disagree with you when the common theme is searching for the truth), they love the mix of mud and alien sweat in their mouth/being somebodys submissive bitch, either way I am out.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 4:45 pm

polishyouth wrote:
You are being argumentative and rude like Satyr, I can talk politely with somebody like Kvasir has spoken to me, I wont toss like a pig in a mud with somebody who is becoming passive-agressive, go to IPL or start a cult(if you either want to fight over the internet or never have people dare to disagree with you when the common theme is searching for the truth), they love the mix of mud and alien sweat in their mouth/being somebodys submissive bitch, either way I am out.
You will have to be more specific about what offended you, as is I don't take these accusations at face value.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 5:34 pm

One monster recognizes itself in its foe.
Let's dance.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 5:37 pm

I wonder in which all-black neighbourhood in Chi-Congo the Obama's live in.
Who are they running from? Themselves?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 6:21 pm

Shrewd when seeking the presidency in a land dominated by Judeo-Puritanism.
We all know what happened to the last Catholic that dared to go against these elites.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 6:31 pm

No worries, he's one of the good goys - a made-man, a good Golem.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 6:33 pm

In fact ISIS will begin making a miraculous comeback. after two years of relative silence...things will get hot again.
Con-ikidence....after cohen-ikidence...

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 6:36 pm

I imagine the once tropical continent will return to its past glories....a wetter, tropical, world....with the equator desert hot.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 6:41 pm

Blasphemy against the holiest of holies, was punished by worse, throughout the ages...especially during the Dark Ones, when superstitions rise to a passionate crescendo, and Messiahs walk in every town-square, preaching salvation (unworldly powers, eternal life, omnipotence, omniscience) or the end of times (end to philosophy, the pinnacle has been reached)....mostly both, gathering around them a collection of multiplying desperate degenerates looking or hope, for guidance...for anything substantial.
As it was, it is, and forever will be.

We've only just begun.
This is a long, hard, road down....to rock bottom.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 8:48 pm

This is the level of contrition that white "males" should show to the values of their overlords.
Reduce one's self to a whimpering man-bitch, on public display, to prove how self-hating you are for ever having had a free and honest thought and opinion.

How long before a transsexual judge pears on the bench?
I think this is an example of one.

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 9:04 pm

Everybody's fucking crying, it's arrrlllright. The main speaker of UK's parliament was crying in the new today too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

General News Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next