Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

General News Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
tautog

tautog

General News Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 7:08 am

Heres some general news
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 7:43 am

The only major conspiracies I am interested in are JFK assassination and 9/11.
I doubt they will be exposed before the US declines to the point where it loses its world dominion, because the truth will led to tis collapse.
Exposing those will also shed light into many other minor ones....like WEF and why they are pushing paedophilia...
We will discover the same groups involved. the ones that control the US, an have since before WWII.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Kultur

Kultur

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 7:13 pm

Satyr wrote:

Is this true?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.hubert-brune.de/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 6:56 am

This si the American model on display....
America's European vassal states are already becoming more like the US.

Being French, for example, has no meaning other than being born or raised within France.
France has become an idea, a concept....with no history, no past that is taken as a guide, an identifier.
Same for the brits....whose culture was destroyed and replaced by the Norse, and since then - according to Heisman - they suffer the vengefulness of the vanquished, desiring to reduce all culture down to nothing, as their own was by those invaders.
The American Civil War was a war between Empire and sovereignty...and Empire won.
The Anglo- Saxon Yankees wanted to exterminate the southerners....but cooler heads prevailed and only the Indians were exterminated.
Since then the Empire of Lies has ruled, gathering the world's victims, the world's desperate and lost, to build power upon their needs/desires, exploiting and manipulating their resentful passions.
For victims salvation is paramount...and the US has given them a new messiah that does not challenge their spiritual traditions: money.

Here the recipe of free-will is relevant.
Power = freedom.
Money = power/freedom - salvation from the past these peoples flee, wanting to forget and reinvent themselves, as if from nothing.
Power as the end, not a s a means to increase freedom, i.e., options, control over one's own fate....but power for power's sake, viz., money for money's sake....a compensation for genetic - natural, past - impoverishments.
The degree of penury determining the amount of wealth that can satisfy an individual - but the past cannot be erased so no amount of wealth can erase it, can compensate. So, in the states - and within its domain - money is all they ever think about. They will proudly work 3 jobs, at 70, rather than retire in old age.
Everything else is a distraction - a product/service, they can purchase with money.
Money is the identifier; not race, not culture, not gender/sex....only money - and money is another form of exchange - a linguistic code. You can claim to be anything, if you have monetary backing.
Hedonism is how the god rewards his minions, and money is the messiah that brings salvation to those who will follow and worship him, placing nothing above him; pleasure is how the minion knows his god is satisfied with his performance.

Kultur

Kultur

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 5:09 pm

Satyr wrote:
This si the American model on display....
America's European vassal states are already becoming more like the US.

Being French, for example, has no meaning other than being born or raised within France.
France has become an idea, a concept....with no history, no past that is taken as a guide, an identifier.
Same for the brits....whose culture was destroyed and replaced by the Norse, and since then - according to Heisman - they suffer the vengefulness of the vanquished, desiring to reduce all culture down to nothing, as their own was by those invaders.
The American Civil War was a war between Empire and sovereignty...and Empire won.
The Anglo- Saxon Yankees wanted to exterminate the southerners....but cooler heads prevailed and only the Indians were exterminated.
Since then the Empire of Lies has ruled, gathering the world's victims, the world's desperate and lost, to build power upon their needs/desires, exploiting and manipulating their resentful passions.
For victims salvation is paramount...and the US has given them a new messiah that does not challenge their spiritual traditions: money.

Here the recipe of free-will is relevant.
Power = freedom.
Money = power/freedom - salvation from the past these peoples flee, wanting to forget and reinvent themselves, as if from nothing.
Power as the end, not a s a means to increase freedom, i.e., options, control over one's own fate....but power for power's sake, viz., money for money's sake....a compensation for genetic - natural, past - impoverishments.
The degree of penury determining the amount of wealth that can satisfy an individual - but the past cannot be erased so no amount of wealth can erase it, can compensate. So, in the states - and within its domain - money is all they ever think about. They will proudly work 3 jobs, at 70, rather than retire in old age.
Everything else is a distraction - a product/service, they can purchase with money.
Money is the identifier; not race, not culture, not gender/sex....only money - and money is another form of exchange - a linguistic code. You can claim to be anything, if you have monetary backing.
Hedonism is how the god rewards his minions, and money is the messiah that brings salvation to those who will follow and worship him, placing nothing above him; pleasure is how the minion knows his god is satisfied with his performance.
Yes, it's all totally pathetic. Only material values count, and otherwise people hide, e.g. in the so-called "virtual world", from which, if this continues, they will soon no longer be able to get out (chip in the brain!).
Back to top Go down
http://www.hubert-brune.de/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 7:03 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 7:52 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 6:34 am

He was given a offer he could not refuse....like Kanye and all the cRap fArtists....
Milking the sacred cows.

They always appropriate and exploit...and finally corrupt.

Here is one of their proxy front-women defending them...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 7:01 am

He is a member of the chosen...how can he be removed?
He's too networked....member of the top run of the victim hierarchy.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 5:03 pm

Romania is also an American vassal.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 6:30 pm

Even though he beat the Greek - who is more of a soy boy - this was Djokovic's grandest victory.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 7:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 10:15 am

Constant harassment and even before the whole conflict constant airspace violations, but like it says in the article military refuses to answer. Traficom which is the authority of air traffic said it "cannot traced", but Norwegians said it was definitely Russia and all of it is exactly directed towards Finland

Nothings changed, but you won't hear from it because authorities stay silent about it most of the time

And the reason why Russia is not viable ally in any way since agreements written or verbal do not mean anything, so when it comes to a crisis the most important thing is trust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 9:32 pm

Fatal Flaw Makes Cryptocurrency Fully Traceable

Many people still believe that Bit Coin is anonymous. Can anything on the internet remain anonymous?
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 3:11 pm

Now that the country is getting closer to NATO it seems it's time to clean-up the whole system and get all the ex-KGB shills out of their positions, SUPO is the finnish CIA and it's been long been filled with people who had ties to KGB/oligarch's

Not going to translate it all, but as an example Gennadi Timtšenko (businessman/Oligarch) was given Finnish citizenship (by the director/chief of SUPO) so that he could benefit by getting around all the sanctions, you know given citizenship by the guy who is also supposed to also take care of hybrid-warfare...

So it makes sense all these immigration problems, terrorists being let in to our countries etc are not just because of spiteful mutants or American ideals, but they let it happen (this last one is not a conclusion made in the article)

(2 other tweets are just about books, "jälkisuomettumisen ruumiinavaus & Kremlin kortti" that go through Russian corruption that I haven't yet read yet, there is a reason why people who know the most stay quiet most of the time about these things)

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 8:50 pm

Trump indicted.
Now the circus goes on overdrive.

They want Trump gone because only he can stop the neo-con, Trotskyite, Zionists running the US.....only he can reverse all the damage done.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 8:55 pm

He's eagerly been expecting it.

His narcissism will eat it up and turn it to martyrdom, galvanizing his cult devoted base into a new political reclamation.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 6:42 am

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 8:45 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 9:44 am

It's the most typical trait of Finns to underestimate themselves and make self-deprecating jokes, so it's good that people are correcting these things

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 8:00 am

Opinion
Not completely related to this news story, but the overall vibe I'm starting to get from everything that is happening including the internet culture:

It seems that on internet circles (twitter,facebook,telegram etc) there's been republicans or some other right-wing spectrum type of people self-deprecating America/West for so long and being in favor or praising Russia that even Russians themselves have been fooled by the state of their own country, just like Turks do Russians collectively praise their country even abroad, but don't do any kind of introspection

Right-wingers have been for so long welcomed them into their "circles" without demanding them to admit any mistakes
(as long as they own the libs/dems, they don't even have to try understand each other as long as they agree with that "west has fallen")

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 5:08 am

I didn't even remember the whole thing until I saw a case like this

My fathers uncle was shot during WW2 by Russians when he was driving bike alone on the road and he was only a messenger, that's the type of true soviet bravery to shoot someone in the back who is clearly not there to fight

Clearly these hordes don't have any kind of honor codes, so I can see through this apologist bullshit

edit: and I don't like to dwell on the past, but I can't just stand by and watch someone completely distort history and reality of how world is

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 7:47 am

Jarno wrote:

Clearly these hordes don't have any kind of honor codes, so I can see through this apologist bullshit

I don't know the details of this story.
You think he wasn't part of the military in Bakhmut but was killed there as a civilian?

A photo that I found via google...

I don't understand the argument that Visegrad 24 is making here. You can try to ban Russia, any country you want, from the Olympic Games, whatever you like. But I don't see the connection to this story. A Ukrainian soldier was killed in Bakhmut who happens to have been a professional cyclist in his civilian life.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 11:14 am

Anfang wrote:
Jarno wrote:

I don't know the details of this story.
You think he wasn't part of the military in Bakhmut but was killed there as a civilian?

A photo that I found via google...

I don't understand the argument that Visegrad 24 is making here. You can try to ban Russia, any country you want, from the Olympic Games, whatever you like. But I don't see the connection to this story. A Ukrainian soldier was killed in Bakhmut who happens to have been a professional cyclist in his civilian life.

Came back home, I see...I don't myself agree with a lot of visegard things, but seeing the amount of lies pro-russkies (including the few small minority over here that are saying completely treasonous things) are putting out even the most idiotic shitlibs are closer to the truth

Like I made statement today:
"There is no secret truths about Russia

Russia is Russia, always has been and always will be

They have earned their own reputation

There is no one else to blame for their lack of introspection"

edit: After the Qanon came now it seems every single group of people have their own network where they get their "truth bombs" that media never tells them, but they all have their own little agendas....so I can see pretty clearly from my own experience and that of most people I've ever known what Russia is like, even myself was going along with the pro-white narrative before (no more brother wars, only the tribe is responsible for all conflicts), but reality is much different

edit: and like I said I hate to dwell on the past, and I don't like to talk about each day that sky is blue, but the seeing the psychological warfare and how gullible a lot of people are makes me comment on it

edit: And about their own little agenda, all finnish anti-vaccine groups have been hijacked by pro-russians and they still use it to prove how evil west is, a lot of them seem schizophrenic...And again the unconditional praise and never criticism is what I can't stand seeing on the side lines

edit:I've focused criticizing my own country, west/america, most of my life so that makes me notice how full of shit some of these people are
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 1:02 pm

The bane of European man has been its in-group animosities, built over centuries of dominating other races.
But things have changed...the enemy is not a physical entity but a ideology infecting us all.

I can relate to hatred of one's neighbouring ethnicities, although mine are of an alien kind...

I still see in Russia the only European force that can fight against this dis-ease ideology, carried by a parasite.
Europe is in shambles....Americanized, castrated....zombified.
I see in Russia a push back that may allow time and space for slumbering European spirituality to re-emerge.
If anything Sino-Russso multipolarity necessitates a return to ethnic identities.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 1:36 pm

Sure, I can live with that since we know each other... I can give myself a break and fire-up about something once in a while without thinking it 20 times over...

Have a nice evening I'm taking my mind off these things, since twitter is constantly pushing something to comment on many different topics...
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 1:44 pm

Jarno wrote:
Sure, I can live with that since we know each other... I can give myself a break and fire-up about something once in a while without thinking it 20 times over...

Have a nice evening I'm taking my mind off these things, since twitter is constantly pushing something to comment on many different topics...

And I've always been mostly in philosophical circles so even I've myself viewed Russia as positive (or not as a threat) thing at one point, so I don't really judge people for having mind experiments since I do that too and adjust my beliefs constantly

edit: but when I judge someone they are mostly the type of people who don't do introspection
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 1:49 pm

Think on this...
War is brutal...brutal men fight them, or become brutal while fighting them - "hard times breed hard men".

Finland sided with Americanism, for whatever reason.
If Americanism wins, Finland is fucked....but at least Russia will be gone, as well.
There is no Finland under Americanism's dominion. Prepare for an influx of Africans and Asians, circumcised or not.
There are only faggots, trannies, degenerates of any kind, whores, cRap, no culture other than pop-cycles....and individualism.
No paternalism, only maternalism.
If this is good enough, for you, then by all means fight against European traditionalism only because Russians are the only ones left fighting.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

General News Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next