Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

General News Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarno

Jarno

General News Thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 2:01 pm

I've seen and bought into the west has fallen for a long time, but I've ceased to believe in it and instead again have belief in people, that forming a military alliance doesn't necessarily make everything turn this bad, but we will see

Everyday I see certain groups posting only "see here's trannies" next post "west is bad" so I'm familiar with the arguments

And I don't believe (anymore) Russia has anything better to offer

So that's what I'm about currently
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 2:12 pm

Free-will - choice: we all live with the consequences of our judgements and choices....if and when we attain them.
Giving meaning to the old saying: "Be careful what you wish for, because you might get it."

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 3:32 pm

I can understand that you want to take your countries side in this. That's perfectly natural and valid. But consider that your country will become the battleground of two rival bigger powers, neither of which will treat it well. Whoever wins if they have their fight anywhere in Europe that place will be destroyed, like Ukraine.
I don't know what you should do. If I think that if maybe Ireland was to be at some point a proxy in a conflict between EU and USA I don't what I'd do either. It's not easy being a tiny country between two great powers.

Europe needs to get free of American empire so we aren't the battleground for their fucking games at geopolitics.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 10:00 am

Go Woke, go Broke.
This isn't about making money....now it is totally ideological.
They will push it as they crumble and implode....until the end.
Look at Hollywood....losing money, film after film, and they will not stop the degenerate propagandizing.
Now they are in panic mode....they are doubling down because they see the end approaching....hoping, the universe, fate, god.....will save them.
They ae on the "right side of history", after all.
Meaning, they sit on the 'right side' of god. They are on the side of the inevitable.....universal order, "natural law" - divine law, Mosaic commandments nobody can break; they have no choice, so no sin is possible, it is all according to a cosmic plan, and they know it, and are on its side.

Note what happened when women were placed in positions of power.
A shit show.
No males to reign in their emotional appeals to reason....all subjective Dionysian pathos, i.e., chaotic order, with no Apollonian limiting order.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 10:20 am

RT is back on twatter.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 4:36 pm

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 9:56 am

apaosha wrote:
I can understand that you want to take your countries side in this. That's perfectly natural and valid. But consider that your country will become the battleground of two rival bigger powers, neither of which will treat it well. Whoever wins if they have their fight anywhere in Europe that place will be destroyed, like Ukraine.
I don't know what you should do. If I think that if maybe Ireland was to be at some point a proxy in a conflict between EU and USA I don't what I'd do either. It's not easy being a tiny country between two great powers.

Europe needs to get free of American empire so we aren't the battleground for their fucking games at geopolitics.

I don't believe it's a proxy war, I've ceased to excuse peoples behavior by "some" global conspiracy

As you can see only thing that talking about proxy war does is give excuse for Russian's, it's propaganda that's in their interest

It's Russia that did the invasion, nobody else

Same with currently I was talking about the arrogance of Swede's, so I no longer think Sweden is a only a victim of globalism, but it's their own behavior that made it happen

When it's about own national security it's the most grounded in reality than any conspiracy people are trying to put out, as I know exactly that Russia is not a good place to live

And since republican's cease to give a shit about Finland, and I myself got my twitter account suspended 3 years ago because I was doing Trump supporting, so I don't feel like being back-stabbed

edit:

When the war started the far-right of the spectrum that was buying into pro-Russian side of the things started to spread around that Zelensky was just a gay Jew, and Putin is traditional Christian that is trying to rid west of degeneracy

So calling it a proxy war and calling it that NATO made Russia do this is just bullshit excuse IMO, equivalent of this

And even though Russia doesn't publicly have gayness as much, it just happens in different ways and there isn't necessarily any less of sexual deviancy
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:03 am

And if republicans deny that Ukraine even is a real country that's crossing a line for me, that threatens our independence struggle as well and is a perfectly good reason to stop buying into propaganda that's obviously only forwarding Russia's interestes

Just because Ukraine happened to lose their war for independence they are far worse off and why they are corrupted is a lot because of Russians themselves, so that's why many can relate seeing Russia bullying them and them saying "this doesn't concern you" is a complete lie

It doesn't matter to me what kind of mental gymnastics they are trying to do
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:10 am

Jarno wrote:

I don't believe it's a proxy war, I've ceased to excuse peoples behavior by "some" global conspiracy

As you can see only thing that talking about proxy war does is give excuse for Russian's, it's propaganda that's in their interest

It's Russia that did the invasion, nobody else

Like the other spectrum of the far-right is trying to manipulate people on their side by saying that Putin is fighting against joo's, this made me realize there isn't just one omnipotent entity that funds the side that you don't like, but there are plenty of people who fund it or benefit from it, just like every single thing that's happening in the world, not just one tribe of people and not everyone has exact same goals and reasons for it

Not everything fits into a simple narrative
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:29 am

Jarno wrote:

Like the other spectrum of the far-right is trying to manipulate people on their side by saying that Putin is fighting against joo's, this made me realize there isn't just one omnipotent entity that funds the side that you don't like, but there are plenty of people who fund it or benefit from it, just like every single thing that's happening in the world, not just one tribe of people and not everyone has exact same goals and reasons for it

Not everything fits into a simple narrative

I'm very familiar with the arguments both sides are making since I've seen them everyday even though I don't follow every type of people, so for me these theories just nullify themselves (the people who are just trying to prove the side they don't like is a joo) and instead I'm left to experiences, my instincts and gut feelings and maybe that's for the best

It's very logical for me to stop spreading stories that are made by people who don't think my country matters, everyone that has lived under communism knows that even west with all it's flaws is better than living under Russian rule and nothing have changed

And there is a perfectly good reason why nobody trusts Russia, it has nothing to do with global brainwashing, but Qanon republicans like to imagine Russia is something that it isn't
Back to top Go down
tautog

tautog

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:42 am

It does not matter mental gymnastics?
     Does it matter the Maiden massacre? The overthrow of elected president of Ukraine?
Does it matter the new colonial puppet government shelled the Donbass for 8 years?
    That would be artillery strikes for nearly 3000 days. Not including terrorizing Russian speaking people of the territory.
        And what of NATO giving weapons and moving armies to the border of Russia?
     I mean what would you do if China started putting brigades on the mexican border?
I would have done the same as Putin. The Russians have had enough of this American baldersnooten campaign of controlling and surrounding their borders.
          Radio host Jimmy Dore is correct saying america is the biggest terrorist nation of all pushing, punishing, and bullying for their way what they call a rules based order.
      But only when it suits their agenda do they cry and complain about rules.
    For what reason was Gaddafi murdered?  Libya was a jewel of Africa.
When you start to study history the story is not what it seems or "zey" say it was.
Cuz "they" own everything. Media #1 telling their stories angled and skewed for their narrative that so many believe.
         Anyway im not a good writer so i leave it here.
Maybe watch this for another side to the story.
       It even says your view of history may be changed

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 11:06 am

tautog wrote:
It does not matter mental gymnastics?
     Does it matter the Maiden massacre? The overthrow of elected president of Ukraine?
Does it matter the new colonial puppet government shelled the Donbass for 8 years?
    That would be artillery strikes for nearly 3000 days. Not including terrorizing Russian speaking people of the territory.
        And what of NATO giving weapons and moving armies to the border of Russia?
     I mean what would you do if China started putting brigades on the mexican border?
I would have done the same as Putin. The Russians have had enough of this American baldersnooten campaign of controlling and surrounding their borders.
          Radio host Jimmy Dore is correct saying america is the biggest terrorist nation of all pushing, punishing, and bullying for their way what they call a rules based order.
When you start to study history the story is not what it seems or "zey" say it was.
    Cuz "they" own everything. Media #1 telling their stories angled and skewed for their narrative that so many believe.
         Anyway im not a good writer so i leave it here.
Maybe watch this for another side to the story.
       It even says your view of history may be changed

" Does it matter the Maiden massacre? The overthrow of elected president of Ukraine? "
There's been Russian shills here as well so I think it could be organic

"Does it matter the new colonial puppet government shelled the Donbass for 8 years?"
There wasn't just one side bombing the other

"And what of NATO giving weapons and moving armies to the border of Russia?
     I mean what would you do if China started putting brigades on the mexican border?"
I don't think that's logical comparison seeing how Russia took Crimea, and to say the blame is only on other side

I've been speaking about those things in that documentary for at least a decade, but yet I've come to a conclusion that some of it is not true and since after the Qanon came every single group have their own conspiracy providers that give them truth bombs and it doesn't even matter if they use those conspiracy's logically

So I've noticed that there's been subverting happening, different groups are being divided shill for different interests , I've also seen republicans use Yuri Bezmenov as an example of how people have been brainwashed to support Ukraine, even though he clearly talks about Soviet/Russian ideological subversion

Jarno wrote:
Just because Ukraine happened to lose their war for independence they are far worse off and why they are corrupted is a lot because of Russians themselves....

Talking about joos also takes the blame away from russians...

So I'm very grateful for people even over here, even though not politically aligned with me, who have over the years documented these things

Invasion was only a wake-up call that Russia hasn't changed, all the trust is gone and there is no one else to blame, but themselves

Last edited by Jarno on Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 11:15 am

Jarno wrote:

I'm very familiar with the arguments both sides are making since I've seen them everyday even though I don't follow every type of people, so for me these theories just nullify themselves (the people who are just trying to prove the side they don't like is a joo) and instead I'm left to experiences, my instincts and gut feelings and maybe that's for the best

It's very logical for me to stop spreading stories that are made by people who don't think my country matters, everyone that has lived under communism knows that even west with all it's flaws is better than living under Russian rule and nothing have changed

And there is a perfectly good reason why nobody trusts Russia, it has nothing to do with global brainwashing, but Qanon republicans like to imagine Russia is something that it isn't

Also what I've always thought was logically wrong was that I've spent over a decade about talking communist atrocities, and Holodomor has always been one of the most important part of the whole message, but now all the sudden some people are on the side of the descendants of communists who celebrate victory day each year, it doesn't make any logical sense to me

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 11:21 am

Jarno wrote:

Also what I've always thought was logically wrong was that I've spent over a decade about talking communist atrocities, and Holodomor has always been one of the most important part of the whole message, but now all the sudden some people are on the side of the descendants of communists who celebrate victory day each year, it doesn't make any logical sense to me

And as if Russia isn't in anyway responsible for the instability of Europe (hybrid warfare), that they have done nothing else, but be Christian and based

And as if they haven't used money on subverting many of these nationalist groups to forward their interests, after the whole Qanon phenomena I've began to notice how unbelievable gullible most people are if I have to just to use time to straighten up basic facts

( Hybrid warfare >> let the immigration problems happen >> people are divided on this issue that could have been avoided )

Just like over here the intelligence service have had Russian moles for a long time, you know the people who are supposed to stop hybrid warfare...And as an example belarus was at one point blackmailing Europe with refugees
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 11:36 am

tautog wrote:

(not meant to strawman since Gaddafi is from Libya, I don't remember the reason, but the guy wasn't a saint either)

Iraq war lasted 20 years, so you could argue, since there is so much dispute about the numbers, that there has been more deaths in a year in Ukraine than in 20 years in Iraq (since a lot of deaths are by suicide bombers and themselves killing each other)

edit: civilian, not too far off regardless depending which numbers, but the point is I don't think what US is doing is comparable, can't find it for now

So I've also noticed how people used to be pro-white, but now all the sudden groups are divided and they care more about middle-east than Ukranian casualities just to prove their point, so also one of the reason I've jumped off the boat since I don't think Russia is saving anything

And I think we can handle tranny propaganda, we've gone through worse (like attempted genocide etc)

edit:
Many American's don't realize that rooting for Russia is like if I was rooting for drug cartels to rule over US

There is nothing reasonable about Russian interests, people think negative attitudes towards Russia is only because of propaganda, it's not very smart to think about every mainstream article that you have to think the opposite to be right about something

Last edited by Jarno on Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 1:06 pm

It's Jarno's coming out party.
Americanized.

Like all pent up emotions, it has been explosively revelatory.

I hope Finland's 6 million can survive the hoards of African and Asian migration waves, and the homos and trannies lowering your birthrates to non-replaceable levels.

Part of me wants the Americans to win....just to see what happens when Europe is converted to a copy of America's wastelands and nothing is left of Finland but brown people speaking their variant of Uralic languages.

Language is to culture what DNA is to an organism, and this might be an indication of what has already been lost.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 1:21 pm

Before it was a civil war and a proxy-war between the West and Russia. Since the annexation it's a war between Ukraine and Russia and a proxy-war between the West and Russia.

That's a reality. Reality doesn't care about whether or not that helps one side's propaganda efforts or not.
You may not bring it up because it isn't beneficial for the morale case you are making but straight up denying its existence was a red flag.

Listening to you, Jarno, I get the impression that over the last couple of years, on the hot topic issues of current politics, you have arrived at what I would call acceptable-righ-wing views. The establishment-right-wing views, except maybe on Blacks.

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it's a different path.

The fewer European lives are wasted in this conflict the better.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 1:40 pm

Satyr wrote:
It's Jarno's coming out party.
Americanized.

Like all pent up emotions, it has been explosively revelatory.

I hope Finland's 6 million can survive the hoards of African and Asian migration waves, and the homos and trannies lowering your birthrates to non-replaceable levels.

Part of me wants the Americans to win....just to see what happens when Europe is converted to a copy of America's wastelands and nothing is left of Finland but brown people speaking their variant of Uralic languages.

Language is to culture what DNA is to an organism, and this might be an indication of what has already been lost.

There's so many different aspects of this situation so I have to explain things that some might have missed out since I write so much elsewhere since I got back on twitter

If I say one thing people will assume I came to this conclusion because I don't know something

At age of 18 I remember when I was talking to this Lithuanian guy saying to him how much it sucks being in welfare country and that is what is destroying us, then he, who had lived under communism just basically told me to be quiet about it and told me that I live in a heaven compared to what he has been living under...

He told me that he used to write cartoon strips about orange cat to a newspaper then after they got their independence restored he heard about the other orange cats

Anfang wrote:
Listening to you, Jarno, I get the impression that over the last couple of years, on the hot topic issues of current politics, you have arrived at what I would call acceptable-righ-wing views. The establishment-right-wing views, except maybe on Blacks.

I am still nordicist (not the Varg's branch), so my racial views haven't changed, but if having to choose between Russia or NATO, I choose the latter because it's less dysgenic and I believe we are not powerless against this blackpills people are trying to push

Anfang wrote:
Before it was a civil war and a proxy-war between the West and Russia. Since the annexation it's a war between Ukraine and Russia and a proxy-war between the West and Russia.

That's a reality. Reality doesn't care about whether or not that helps one side's propaganda efforts or not.
You may not bring it up because it isn't beneficial for the morale case you are making but straight up denying its existence was a red flag.

I can agree that west is involved, but republicans are saying that Ukraine doesn't even exist, that it belongs to Russia

I see this type of takes all the time

So I mostly see people only calling it a proxy war between US and Russia, as if Ukrainian's don't want to do any struggle getting rid off Russians themselves
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:03 pm

Anfang wrote:
The establishment-right-wing views, except maybe on Blacks.

I've seen pro-Russians hijack these immigration topics as well, I know very well everything what's happening since I've talked about the demographic changes for over a decade, but to pretend that Somalian's pose a bigger threat than Russia (especially at time like this), who buys land from strategic locations and infiltrate is not close to reality, it's only creating division instead of unity

I don't think we need a foreign power to come here to destroy the establishment to fix this situation

And I've seen both pro-Ukraine and Pro-Russian's call each other being on the side of the joo's, both are using these theories against each other so there is no point trying to prove being the edgiest of em all, many of these things are counter-productive, we can get back those topics after the war is over, but to use them just to shill for Russia is very obvious

I wouldn't call myself right-wing since I'm not pro-burgeious, I don't know what I am in regards to that kind of politics, and I won't call myself third positionist since duginists were using it... I also see a lot of pro-Russians calling themselves National socialists, which is the biggest joke, as if they had anything positive to say about Russia after the result of the war + the largest mass rape in human history against germanics
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:14 pm

And if you are a country like Ukraine how else are you going to get rid off Russians than to form alliance with someone,

To call Ukraine only a puppet state or money-laundering operation for wanting to get rid off Russian corruption is outrageous, so I don't think being only a contrarian is smart, to only think the opposite of mainstream media is the truth

People also believe that Finland and Russia has been good friends, it's never been true...Being friends with Russia is that they will dictate your internal politics
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:30 pm

Fortunately Finland is far from the African and Asian borders.
I'm afraid your nationalistic bravado will only be teste if American wins and Russia is defeated and segmented.
By then, it'll be too late.

You know, choices and the consequences cannot be undone....and then you can seek refuge in the delusion that you could not have chosen differently.

But as things are going, I doubt your nationalistic bravado will ever be tested.

When two people make opposing claims, how do you determine who is right and who is wrong?
Who is on the side of the Joo?

It is, indeed, difficult to be surrounded by ultra-nationlaists and keep your wits, or to be born and raised within a specific milieu and develop an objective detachment from it.

One need not be pro-Russian to see that Russia, and China, are the only ones standing up to an all-levelling behemoth that claims to be the highest of moral righteousness, chosen by god to be the one that saves mankind from Russian "orcs" and Chinese beehive minds.

As far as I know Russia is not Communist....and its communism has a history with specific players.
I've posted the names and books....and events.

If body count is how we measure friend from foe - victim psychology - then we can dismiss the decades of wars and dead and suffering...and focus on Ukraine, no?
Let's focus on how and why this war started....and if one can be goaded into throwing the first punch to then play the victim of a bully.
A feminine technique....
Why are there so many dead when peace was offered and accepted early on?
What stopped it from being finalized? Why was it stopped?

Study another war...the Iraq war, which had so few victims and so was better than this one.
Why did Iraq invade Kuwait?

The righteous are always identified as the protectors of weakness and of the innocent....so they need a bully, a victimizer, an aggressor....to make their righteousness necessary.
The victims beg them to protect them form evil...and the righteous one, burdened by god, chosen by fate, to be the righteous one, is forced to step in.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:35 pm

Jarno wrote:
Anfang wrote:
The establishment-right-wing views, except maybe on Blacks.

I've seen pro-Russians hijack these immigration topics as well, I know very well everything what's happening since I've talked about the demographic changes for over a decade, but to pretend that Somalian's pose a bigger threat than Russia (especially at time like this), who buys land from strategic locations and infiltrate is not close to reality, it's only creating division instead of unity

And I don't mean that uniting with Somalian's, but as an example some people are using this to prove that we shouldn't fight against Russia that we are already done for as if Finland couldn't handle 30k Somalian's

"Under Heavy attack" , this guy tries to stay neutral, but it's inevitable

The tweet he is showing is saying "not a finnish person in sight..." when clearly there isn't anyone else in the room, but just Somalian's taking a group picture

As if we can't handle them taking a group picture together and making a picture where the guy says he wants to "redefine being a Finn "
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 3:00 pm

Satyr wrote:

One need not be pro-Russian to see that Russia, and China, are the only ones standing up to an all-levelling behemoth that claims to be the highest of moral righteousness, chosen by god to be the one that saves mankind from Russian "orcs" and Chinese beehive minds.

That's how most people are unfortunately, only this forum is the exception

Satyr wrote:

As far as I know Russia is not Communist....and its communism has a history with specific players.
I've posted the names and books....and events.

They think rather fondly of that time, and it should be common knowledge and they are not exactly known as the hard workers, rather work hard when gun is pointed at them

Satyr wrote:

It is, indeed, difficult to be surrounded by ultra-nmationlaists and keep your wits, or to be born and raised within a specific milieu and develop an objective detachment form it.
We might have huge cultural gap since over here it doesn't matter if you are left or right, you will come together when it's about national security, it's not a matter of opinion, and that's how you always see if someone is stalinist/communist, literally

Satyr wrote:
If body count is how we measure friend from foe - victim psychology - then we can dismiss the decades of wars and dead and suffering...and focus on Ukraine, no?
Let's focus on how and why this war started....and if one can be goaded into throwing the first punch to then play the victim of a bully.
A feminine technique....
Why are there so many dead when peace was offered and accepted early on?
What stopped it from being finalized? Why was it stopped?

I don't blame Ukraine, knowing how Russians are and how Ukraine lost the war of independence, I've excused and ceased to talk about Russians negatively all this time since been for so long distracted by JQ, so it's only now that we are witnessing "old truths"
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 3:10 pm

Satyr wrote:
The righteous are always identified as the protectors of weakness and of the innocent....so they need a bully, a victimizer, an aggressor....to make their righteousness necessary.
The victims beg them to protect them form evil...and the righteous one, burdened by god, chosen by fate, to be the righteous one, is forced to step in.

I've come to view that there is some truth in how normal people view these things, I believe now that there is something good about this as well, in the emotional clichés how people determine if someone is a good person or not

But sure sometimes you could misjudge autistic persons actions

And no, I haven't gone soft or soy

Feeling righteous is what all people do, even thieves and bullies so there is no point trying to disarm people, take away their defense mechanism

Bad people don't wake up in the morning thinking that "today I'm going to do something evil/bad!"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 3:13 pm

I know what it is to be born in an ultra-nationalistic environment....not Canada.
I also know what it means to be objectively detached.

When a nasty behemoth approaches the appearance of a challenging bear is a welcomed sight....a respite....a open space is suddenly opened-up.
Where uniformity fell like a giant shadow cast by this incorporeal behemoth, and all light fades....then this other more corporeal monstrosity offers an opportunity.

When hippos fight frogs are trampled or wait for one of them to die, leaving open marshes.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 6:12 pm

I don't think Russia is our friend either. That was my point. Neither the USA or Russia are going to do anything good for Europe.
You're on the potential frontline of another war between NATO and Russia. NATO is just the USA and it's satellites. Like the Warsaw Pact was just USSR and it's satellites. You are like a shield between USA and it's enemies, that's it. The whole of Europe and two oceans are that. They don't care if you get artillery striked to rubble. They don't care if half your population ends up in refugee camps scattered around the world, an entire generation of young Finn men slaughtered. They'll just replace you with blacks.
And neither does Russia. They'll do the same and replace you with central Asian people.

You need to be wary of taking sides. I understand where you're coming from just be very careful of being manipulated or getting invested in lies, from either side.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 5:14 am

Biden calls reporter "nigger" on National TV:

(40 second mark)

www youtube com/watch?v=OKsExsTSrMM

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 5:14 am

LOL Jill Biden's looks at him like "WTF you just say?!" bahahaha
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 7:38 am

Tucker interview with Donald Trump:

www youtube com/watch?v=1E1YfZR2Adg

Edit: (full length video)

www bitchute com/video/gtYZLekAekUY/

Last edited by Æon on Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 8:30 am

apaosha wrote:

You need to be wary of taking sides. I understand where you're coming from just be very careful of being manipulated or getting invested in lies, from either side.

Reasonable, but still I don't believe cultures are equal, others are less honest and others are dishonest in different ways

I don't need to believe in either side to know what Russia is like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

General News Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next