Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Comedy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Forum Comedy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 am

Alex wrote:
Those Nietzscheans man.. they're the disease of civilization.. affraid
Yes YOU are, Nietzschean. Correct. Your New Age Religion is a crock-of-shit.

"Overman"

"Eternally Recurring"

"Becoming"

Bow to the words as Satyr does. Sometimes words mean somethings. Sometimes they don't. But don't ask him when. He doesn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:51 am

Did you ever think that your avatar represents a subconscious desire of yours to slap a young version of Nietzsche on the ass and then "fill him up" with your Genius Philosophy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 am

Alex wrote:
Did you ever think that your avatar represents a subconscious desire of yours to slap a young version of Nietzsche on the ass and then "fill him up" with your Genius Philosophy?
No, because:

1) I did not choose this avatar. The monkey did; the two Nietzschean butt-buddies want to paint me in a "non-threatening" way in order to feel better (and more confident) about themselves. I actually am surprised. The first time I was banned from this forum, tarring & feathering me didn't work then. I don't know what would make idiots believe that it would work a second time around, but then again, retarded children (especially ones as fugly as Constance), need to repeat the same mistakes 2 times, no 3, no 5, no 15 times… in order to learn the lesson for good.

2) Even if I had chosen this avatar, it would represent YOUR subconscious desire to slap a young version of Nietzsche on the ass and then "fill him up" with your Genius Philosophy.

Besides, Nietzsche paved the way for me. He enslaved a great many people so that I do not need to do the same work twice.

He "leveled" everything for me to Construct my Edifice. His works were directed toward me, YOUR Idealized man, Creator of values.

Because if I do not "(re)create values" then who will? A dumb turd like Constance?? Fuck, not even a two-cent hooker will touch his dick with a glove on… how pathetic.

You know she wanted me to fuck her all along, you know it, right?? NO??? Well, "Reality" will show you soon enough.

Anyway, Nietzscheans, I bid everybody adieu until next time. Satyr will need another beatdown soon-enough. He enjoys them.

And always remember the wise Satyrean phrase: "Words don't MEAN anything!!!!!" Because, what the fuck, would we do, if they ever did???

LOL?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:11 am

Chek dis out son

They see me philosophizing
They hatin', they trollin' and try'na catch me talking phony
My philosophy so dope, I'm swangin

I been philosophizing since ILP and holy shit I really can't stop and focus
These niggaz can't tap mah intellectual prowess, they nevah understood
what the deal iz with all that wicked shit I spit so I come to teach
you and your nietzschean homeboyz what the deal iz

Surpassed da old goat since I was 5
Never needed much to plagiarize
His ideas were really mine
He just borrowed ma wisdom for a time
Now I'm back to take whats mine
Feminization theory be mine

Admin niggaz banned me every place
Coz they of some inferior mongrel race
I'm the diamond in the shit
From Oregon to infinity

<<will the unreal realunoriginal please stand up?>>

It's me, the real unoriginal standing up, my jewish polish blood they can't deny
I cum to Amerikkka where they try'na feminize
But I can't be sedated, effeminated.

My shrink don't kno wut da deal iz
he thinks I need more pillz
But once I spit the wicked philosophy of the illusion of change
He had no choice but but to turn mentally derange'

Bitches fall under my feet like daisies
Coz they kno' I alpha-male'ed em till they drop like crazies

There's room for only one Master Controlla of Philosophy in the hood'
And niggah I intend to give all da philosophy posers some food -
for thought, you think i'd leave yo' know-thyself hood alone
but i'm trolling in this bitch like a pro
You niggaz will nevah kno
What I can do with my
short-stature yo

Rightful descendant of Napoleon
I'm so obsessed I even call yo home phone
And son, I put mah picture on your forum
Never mess with me coz I throw a tantrum
The napoleon complex is ma rightful throne.

yeaaaaah bitches
yo yo yo yo

Nietzsche got nuffin on me

ha ha ha

2011 baby

Little Napoleon in this biatch. Till the end.

Last edited by Alex on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:24 am

I have Jewish relatives?! WOW, amazing, will you please tell me which ones since you obviously know more about my family than I do!!! Cool!

Oh, wait, just more finger-painting from the Nietzscheans.

You fear Chrsitians, therefore, I am Christian.
You fear Jews, therefore, I am Jewish.
You fear ____, therefore, I am ____.

It's easy to paint. Just look at the master, Constance, but too bad for him, he cannot paint his ugliness away.

Tell me more about me. I am interested to learn what a group of desperate, needy Nietzscheans, Fear in life.

I always wondered why people feared Jews so much, but now I know… people need somebody to Fear, somebody to Hate. It's like "God". The commoners (like little Jester) need somebody to Accuse, somebody to Blame, but never, EVER themselves. The little ants cannot accept the concept of 'Responsibility' or 'Accountability'. Such concepts denote Nobility.

And 'Nobility' is what separates the Common from the Uncommon, like golden nuggets from a pile-of-shit.

And this forum is full of fertilizer for my garden… nothing 'hard' in here. No balls.

Continue painting, My Children. Don't forget to eternally recur and to recreate values as-if you knew the slightest shit of your Nietzschean overlord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:35 am

Nigga u used to be more laid back in da old dayz, wut happend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 am

Where've you been, trapped in a cellar?

Many things have happened. Satyr has been calling me for weeks now, just about everyday, wanting to "prove himself" to me, to "expose" my genitals.

He's coming out of the closet, fast & furious. Poor little Spyro, how embarrassing to have a flaming father…

Well, either that or it's Little Miss Neo-Nazi… they use the same phone number to call me. They're both enamored. My whores are needy.

It's hard being beautiful & popular, you know what I mean, clown?
Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 pm

No one is more beautiful or popular than you Dragon!

We want more pics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Purple Dragon wrote:
Where've you been, trapped in a cellar?

Many things have happened. Satyr has been calling me for weeks now, just about everyday, wanting to "prove himself" to me, to "expose" my genitals.

He's coming out of the closet, fast & furious. Poor little Spyro, how embarrassing to have a flaming father…

Well, either that or it's Little Miss Neo-Nazi… they use the same phone number to call me. They're both enamored. My whores are needy.

It's hard being beautiful & popular, you know what I mean, clown?
Cool

I needed some time out. your philosophical argumentation was too much for me to handle.

He is? Mon Dieu...
Who is Miss Neo-Nazi? don't seem to remember this one.

Where's your comrade ZA? Did he move to Columbia by now?

pirat

Don't know about popularity and beauty, you know i'm some butt-ugly third world country peasant.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Zoot got arrested for exposing himself to schoolkids.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Lilith wrote:

We want more pics!
Too bad, continue to masturbate to my second-hand photos that some desperate, lonely whore stole from somewhere on the internet a few years ago.

Of course I obviously go around "exposing myself" as some idiots paint me, here. I am very narcissistic, you see, and rub my Beauty in other people's faces.

Again, no. If you want to become graced by my Magnificence then you need to "prove yourself" like the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Alex wrote:
This is the little hooker who goes by the names: "SilentSoliloquy, SS Natalie, Echo, Alucard Tepes, PhilosophyGirl on ILP, etc." She has some more names but I quit paying-attention to them. She lately has been providing Echos of Brian (ZA) while he is behind bars in the slammer. Yeah, as Apaosha said, he exposed his dick to a 9-year-old girl in some bookstore. This quality man-meat portrays the "intellectual ability" of the little hooker (Echo) to choose a Mate.

Hmmm, what else? Not much I guess. Just the same ol' routine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:48 am

Purple Dragon wrote:
Alex wrote:
This is the little hooker who goes by the names: "SilentSoliloquy, SS Natalie, Echo, Alucard Tepes, PhilosophyGirl on ILP, etc." She has some more names but I quit paying-attention to them. She lately has been providing Echos of Brian (ZA) while he is behind bars in the slammer. Yeah, as Apaosha said, he exposed his dick to a 9-year-old girl in some bookstore. This quality man-meat portrays the "intellectual ability" of the little hooker (Echo) to choose a Mate.

Hmmm, what else? Not much I guess. Just the same ol' routine.

Oh. I see. So you despise her man-choosing abilities? I have been told that you 2 talked on the phone, anything going on between you 2? rabbit

Also, what happened to MaryShelley?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:08 am

Alex wrote:
Oh. I see. So you despise her man-choosing abilities?
Well, duuuh. I am a little jealous of the pædophile bum. I mean, what does he have that I don't, other than the need to expose himself to 9-year-olds??

And what did that 9-year-old girl in the bookstore have, that SS doesn't?? She must be very, very jealous too, of 9-year old pussies!!!

Maybe this is a matter of… "freshness"??

Alex wrote:
I have been told that you 2 talked on the phone, anything going on between you 2? rabbit
No, she "chose" Saturn over me. Again, I am just devastated at her "choosing" ability.

Okay, so I need to expose myself to 9-year-old girls… got that.

But what does Satyr have that I don't????? Damn, this is a no-win situation for me!!! Crying or Very sad

Alex wrote:
Also, what happened to MaryShelley?
The fuck I care about that dumb bitch??

She was just some random loser who lost her way on the internet…

ILP is her appropriate 'place' in this online world, the breeding ground for Stupid. Because, after all, the REAL genius here is the pretty face on a stick. Fuck, it could be hollow inside and who would know, AMMIRITE?! LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:33 am

Purple Dragon wrote:
Alex wrote:
Oh. I see. So you despise her man-choosing abilities?
]Well, duuuh. I am a little jealous of the pædophile bum. I mean, what does he have that I don't, other than the need to expose himself to 9-year-olds??

What do you think he has that you don't have? Charm? Charisma? Humour?

Quote :
But what does Satyr have that I don't????? Damn, this is a no-win situation for me!!!

You tell me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:39 am

Purple Dragon wrote:
Lilith wrote:

We want more pics!
Too bad, continue to masturbate to my second-hand photos that some desperate, lonely whore stole from somewhere on the internet a few years ago.

Of course I obviously go around "exposing myself" as some idiots paint me, here. I am very narcissistic, you see, and rub my Beauty in other people's faces.

Again, no. If you want to become graced by my Magnificence then you need to "prove yourself" like the others.
Hey Dragon I'm not a philosopher, just interested. More a follower, your mind and your looks definately hooked me. I'm desperate to see more of you!

I consider myself quite good looking, others have told me... dont you think I'm cute???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 am

Alex wrote:
What do you think he has that you don't have? Charm? Charisma? Humour?
Exhibitionism and Narcissism: he has a willingness to publicly expose himself, and his genitalia, to small children.

Perhaps I am too "shy" and/or "withdrawn". Satyr will claim that "nobody likes me" but this is the exact-opposite of my life experiences. 99.5% of people I associate with on any consistent basis adore & respect me. I am a very, very "likable" person. I do not dispute established orders within small packs (alpha-status). I am 'Omega' in the sense of remaining a 'Loner'. I keep to myself. I have no "blood ties" with anyone, no Loyalty toward anyother. This is my nature. But I can lead, and feel more-than-comfortable doing so, when forced into such situations. I see myself as a "natural-born leader".

Alex wrote:
Quote :
But what does Satyr have that I don't????? Damn, this is a no-win situation for me!!!

You tell me.
Solipsism and Contempt: he has a willingness to harm & hurt other people for his own personal gain and immediate gratification, like stoning puppies to death in a river, and crushing worms beneath his shoes… that I do not.

I suppose, I am jealous of his irrational, unfounded 'Cruelty' toward others. He is an 'evil' person but I like that about Satyr. I also envy his ability to Lie to people, including himself.

I do not share that genetic predisposition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:46 am

Lilith wrote:
Hey Dragon I'm not a philosopher,
I gleaned that information from your Avatar already. Females are not, and never can become 'Philosophers'.

Lilith wrote:
just interested. More a follower, your mind and your looks definately hooked me. I'm desperate to see more of you!

I consider myself quite good looking, others have told me... dont you think I'm cute???
Yes, you are very cute. I especially enjoy your obsessive & adoring personality. You really flatter me on many, MANY intellectual levels, LOL!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:15 am

Purple Dragon wrote:
I gleaned that information from your Avatar already. Females are not, and never can become 'Philosophers'.
You know i think ur right. Ive never heard of any anyway! My favorite is Noam Chomsky, ive never read much of him but he sounds cool.

Quote :
Yes, you are very cute. I especially enjoy your obsessive & adoring personality. You really flatter me on many, MANY intellectual levels, LOL!!!
I like to flatter the men i adore, it makes them and me feell good. Every philosopher needs a good looking, healthy woman, just to dispel any suscpicion that he's only doing it becuz he's antisocial or abnormal or a fag.

I'd adore u more if you post more pics, u know ones choosen by u rather than jealous others!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:31 am

Lilith wrote:
You know i think ur right. Ive never heard of any anyway! My favorite is Noam Chomsky, ive never read much of him but he sounds cool.
Don't listen to other men; only listen to me. I'm the only philosopher/thinker you'll ever need to depend on.

Lilith wrote:
I like to flatter the men i adore, it makes them and me feell good.
Tell me how "good" it makes you feel. Do you want to "feel" me inside your hands? Or how about feel me "inside" you?

Lilith wrote:
Every philosopher needs a good looking, healthy woman, just to dispel any suscpicion that he's only doing it becuz he's antisocial or abnormal or a fag.
Heaven forbid such a thing!!! A Philosopher "only doing it" because he's anti-social, abnormal, or a fag?! Craziness.

I am in it fo tha pussy, yo! Send me some full-bodied nekkid photos of yourself. Also, get a tattoo of a purple dragon across your chest to further entice me.

I need to see your pretty face in your nekkid photos too, partial photos make my dick unhappy.

Lilith wrote:
I'd adore u more if you post more pics, u know ones choosen by u rather than jealous others!
You want to see the "real" me, don't you? I may not even be who you think, and this is uncomfortable to you, isn't it??

I mean, *I* do not post pictures of myself, so you really are putting faith in people you don't know, claiming I am who they think I am.

You want to see the "real me", correct??? What if I'm a small, ugly, weasly, weak, stupid fag?? Does that change my 'philosophy'?

Also, what exactly about my 'philosophy' do you so admire? I would appreciate some fine detail in answering this final question. You obviously will not mind, and not allude/dodge the point, since you Love me so much… I look forward to your response. LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:42 am

RU, how about a little test to see how great looking you are?

Upload your picture here http://www.hotornot.com and let the masses decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:53 am

Alex wrote:
RU, how about a little test to see how great looking you are?

Upload your picture here http://www.hotornot.com and let the masses decide.
#1 ~ hotornot severely overrates women. Most of the women on their I rate as ugly, they rate as 8-9. Idiots have bad sense of beauty.
#2 ~ Why do I care about how other people perceive me when what matters is how I perceive myself (as beautiful)? I will become the judge of beauty.
#3 ~ What does beauty/size/shape/muscle tone or even intelligence have to do with Philosophy? Even if I were retarded, making an argument would I be anymore or less correct?

Why does having a pretty face "help" my philosophical position?

Does, for example, being a little backstabbing-whore-bitch with a pretty face, but nanotitties, and a SHIT personality, in any way shape or form, "help" a girl's "philosophical" position??

Philosophy is about convincing people of Absolute Truth. And size is relative. And height is relative. And weight is relative. And intelligence is relative. And strength is relative???

Giraffes are taller, thus 'Superior' than humans. Aliens are smarter, thus 'Superior' than humans. Gorillas are stronger, thus 'Superior' than humans.

How you define YOURSELF is not how I define myself. The whole "Nietzschen Inferiority Complex" produced by Satyr and you dirty cunts, really is unappealing, and boring, to me.

I do not "think" like you. I see the world Objectively, with REDUCED bias, and Absolutely. I am not a faggot who believes in "flux and flow" and ehhhhn, I'm a little whiny bitch, who cannot say "100% yes" or "100% no" to a question. I take REAL RISKS. I do say YES or NO. A faggot, like Satyr, that dirty coward who hides behind masks to "get at me", has no balls to say "YES" or "NO". That is just an EXCUSE on his part. He does not have the Balls to commit to an Answer. That is why he is no Philosopher. He makes no risks.

"Words are metaphorical, never literal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:02 am

Quote :
#1 ~ hotornot severely overrates women. Most of the women on their I rate as ugly, they rate as 8-9. Idiots have bad sense of beauty.

Haha, yeah I know what you mean. And they underrated asian chicks or other races from what I've seen.

Quote :
#2 ~ Why do I care about how other people perceive me when what matters is how I perceive myself (as beautiful)? I will become the judge of beauty.

If that is so then the word "beautiful" loses any meaning. Language is communal, you cannot escape inter-subjectivity and still talk to someone and be meaningful if only you are the final arbiter of the meaning of a term in the communal language you use to communicate with him.

If you are the judge of any proposition then they all become meaningless since you can play with them as you like, there is no "real" rule for the meaning.

Quote :
#3 ~ What does beauty/size/shape/muscle tone or even intelligence have to do with Philosophy? Even if I were retarded, making an argument would I be anymore or less correct?

You claimed you were beautiful. So let us test it. I'll almost a 9. Let's see how hot you are, else you are afraid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:21 am

Alex wrote:
Haha, yeah I know what you mean. And they underrated asian chicks or other races from what I've seen.
Indeed…

Alex wrote:
If that is so then the word "beautiful" loses any meaning.
Not really… ever heard the phrase that women (and men) sexually are attracted to the "Self-Confident" type at that "Confidence" trumps all forms of beauty??

Want to know why that is?? Because Confidence, even a narcissistic and false-sense of it, like the Bum had, is most-attractive of all. It is an ACTION opposed to a passive trait.

Beauty is passive. Thus beauty will forever remain inferior to 'confidence' since 'confidence' is an ACTIVE trait. It is ongoing while beauty is "frozen in time", like an old whore of a mother getting breast-implants to "feel young again". Women want to "freeze-frame" during their most 'beautiful' age. THAT is nihilism. And it is not confined to Gender as the idiot Satyr would have you believe. It is attempting to "freeze-frame" everything into an "eternally recurring" moment, at the "height" of your life. How pathetic is this??

I value EVERY moment of my life, from childhood to adulthood to aging and senility. The women, and everybody, who values "beauty" want to linger on one (absolute) memory of life. Fuck that. Life is ongoing. Aging contains its own 'beauty' (exposed by further Confidence/Wisdom/Virtue/Reason).

Alex wrote:
Language is communal, you cannot escape inter-subjectivity and still talk to someone and be meaningful if only you are the final arbiter of the meaning of a term in the communal language you use to communicate with him.

If you are the judge of any proposition then they all become meaningless since you can play with them as you like, there is no "real" rule for the meaning.
No no, becoming the "final arbiter of meaning" means that people begin to Agree with everything you say based on Authority alone. They do not KNOW if you are right/wrong, or even care one way or the other. Sheeple begin to FOLLOW without caring for the results. They merely want to avoid all notions of 'Responsibility'. They do not know what is "beautiful" outside what the Alpha Male deems is so, by emulating his own projection of Beauty.

As an Alpha male, He PICKS and CHOOSES what the rest of the pack/herd/clan/tribe/society deems is or is not 'beautiful'.

For example, let's say you were President of the USSA, or of the entire world, but you were single. If you chose a woman then everybody IMMEDIATELY would want a woman similar to you, and women would want to become like the "first lady", JUST BECAUSE YOU CHOSE. YOU CHOSE your standard of beauty. THAT is the problem I am mentioning here. What you say about "agreement" becomes dubious within this context.

Alex wrote:
You claimed you were beautiful. So let us test it. I'll almost a 9. Let's see how hot you are, else you are afraid.
This is not a Beauty Pageant and I play for REAL REWARDS.

I do not care for other "philosophy websites" and other bullshit. If you want to impose a 'challenge' or 'debate' then ante-up. Create a risk.

How about this: our forum whore (Echo) sucks the dick of whoever wins the competition?? I mean, she is a whore, we should put her to use after all…

THEN I will enter myself into the "competition" and win or lose based on the RISK. I tire of playing child games for free. I want REAL consequences here. REAL actions. REAL reactions.

No more, childish Satyr games. He is Out. I am In.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:31 am

So you deny that women care about looks almost as much as men do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:20 am

Alex wrote:
So you deny that women care about looks almost as much as men do?
Yes, men and women both are beautiful or ugly. And to call beauty a 'feminine' trait is delusional, stupid, and intellectually dishonest.

Is being 'passive' too, feminine? It is inappropriate terminology. Confidence is the overriding attribute of (passive) beauty.

Because even a dumbshit like Echo, who sits in the corner saying nothing, is 'ugly' to me. I envy & adore females with real Strength, not just a pretty face on a stick, with no brain.

Beauty is both "masculine and feminine" as there are physical traits inherent within both Genders that represent "Strength of Spirit".

Strength is universal and without gender. A powerful person is a powerful person, regardless of most physical attributes.

Power is Influence/Influential.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:19 am

Satyr is spewing yet MORE SHIT about me, attempting to paint in the negative of course.

He wants to paint me as "confused" by the world, projecting mysteries where there are none, blaming occurrences on spirits and so forth… while he is YET-AGAIN most guilty of his own accusations.

He is reaching far-far-faaaaar these days. His oils do not paint across words made of water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:03 am

Purple Dragon wrote:
I am in it fo tha pussy, yo! Send me some full-bodied nekkid photos of yourself. Also, get a tattoo of a purple dragon across your chest to further entice me.

I need to see your pretty face in your nekkid photos too, partial photos make my dick unhappy.
]Usuallly its the man that must prove himself fit enough to the woman. The woman gets to choose.

Quote :
You want to see the "real me", correct??? What if I'm a small, ugly, weasly, weak, stupid fag?? Does that change my 'philosophy'?
Yep. Everything we create or do is an expression of our physical natures. No getting away from that Dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:49 am

Quote :
I tire of playing child games for free. I want REAL consequences here. REAL actions. REAL reactions.

Then what are you doing on the internet? why not enroll to fight in Irak for USSA, the most beautiful country in the world?

I think you're alienating any good use of philosophy with all this mumbo jumbo about alpha male and dick sucking.

Tell me, what use has any philosophy if it does not teach how to lead a good life? Is being the alpha male equivalent to leading a good life? Does being alpha male mean being a man of wisdom? By no means.

I shall say this, you are forsaking real philosophy for this external things which are not going to make you happy. You are counter-productive. If you do not care what Satyr or anyone else thinks about you... that is great, but why then, my dear chap, do you toil and toil trying to "defeat" him? You see? you have this delusion that you must somehow conquer some external thing, when in reality you can only control your own self.

What would you actually gain from a confrontation with Satyr ? Nothing really. Even if.. you'd "win" something it would be useless, since it would be the appreciation of others and that is not something you can control forever. Popularity and social respect comes and goes. What remains within your powers (your self), you seem to neglect.

Other people are road blocks only if you let them be so. You think Faust banning you, or Satyr laughing at you, has any influence other than you letting it have? You are fighting with nothing.. literally there is NO enemy other than your SELF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Alex wrote:
Then what are you doing on the internet?
The same thing you are… masturbating in publik.

Alex wrote:
why not enroll to fight in Irak for USSA, the most beautiful country in the world?
I only fight for a woman, not an abstract nation-state… something Real, not something Unreal.

I only live and die for a woman. Without a woman, I "fight" for none but myself.

You are an idiot if you fight without a woman at your side; you will Lose.

Alex wrote:
Tell me, what use has any philosophy if it does not teach how to lead a good life?
None.

Alex wrote:
Is being the alpha male equivalent to leading a good life?
Yes.

Alex wrote:
Does being alpha male mean being a man of wisdom?
Yes.

Alex wrote:
If you do not care what Satyr or anyone else thinks about you... that is great, but why then, my dear chap, do you toil and toil trying to "defeat" him? You see?
Since when did I ever imply that "I do not care" what other people think of me???????

I obviously do so. I obviously care about my Enemies, of whom I've earned a great many, and my Friends, of whom I count none on my fingers.

I want to hurt my Enemies and help my Friends. This becomes impossible when you cannot tell the difference between them, apart.

Whoever stands in front of me, in my way, and refuses to step-aside, is my Enemy.

Alex wrote:
What would you actually gain from a confrontation with Satyr ?
Yes, nothing.

It is Satyr who desires to "confront" me, not me confronting him. I have nothing to Learn from him, nothing he can Teach me.

I've already deconstructed his mind, his brain. He is a Nietzschean at root, a wannabe. I do not admire Nietzscheans at all.

They/You spout-bullshit about "(re)creating values" but where is the Proof? Where is the Action? All I see are empty words.

Look what Nietzsche did to Europe… World War II, Nazi-Germany, attempted extermination of Jews, idiots like Natalie and Brian were born as a result of this stupidity, of this filth…

So I want to put a lid on this, to "clamp it down" and stop the leak. I hate ignoble swine posing-as "Noble". Look at Brian in jail for exposing his dick to a 9-year-old girl.

He is "Noble". And the proof of this is how "Echo" chose him, AND, how desperate other males (like Constance) are to stick a dick in her and fill her belly full of semen.

But isn't there a slight problem here, with this description? As of now, exposing yourself to 9-year-old girls is the "Virtue" of our "New Age".

THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF NIETZSCHEANITY! To become pædophiles. I truly wish my words were Exaggerations here. I truly wish this were a Joke, a Lie…

Alex wrote:
You think Faust banning you, or Satyr laughing at you, has any influence other than you letting it have?
Faust and Satyr have no influence 'over' me, but rather, influence over YOU that I worry about, and influence over MANY OTHER feminine-males.

Satyr spews his shit, and yes it does not affect me, but it affects HIS followers. Don't you see?

And Faust affects all the ILP turds. THAT is what threatens me. Faust will produce a whole slew of "philosophers" who will continue my 'banishment'.

Satyr will produce a whole slew of "philosophers" who paint pictures of me, in the negative, with Lies.

So yes, the 'influence' is very, very important. Imagine if somebody bad-mouthed YOU everyday, due to their sexual obsession with you… wouldn't you react?

Wouldn't you DEFEND yourself as needed?? And what do YOU want for yourself, if not more Power in this world??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Comedy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next