Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Comedy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Forum Comedy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:43 am

I used to go to HotorNot years ago. I think guys are typically on there just clicking, "Ten," for everything in order to get to the next picture faster, no objectivity whatsoever.

I also think there's some tendancy not to give someone anywhere from a 1-5, even though the person is not going to know that you did that. I can sort of understand the inclination not to tell someone that they are a two to their face, even if directly asked, but I have no idea why that tendency should carry over into the on-line world.

Anyway, I usually went on there and gave all except the hottest ladies 1's to offset what I thought everyone else was doing which imbalanced the ranking that the person actually should get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:50 am

Quote :
And what do YOU want for yourself, if not more Power in this world??

As I've said, what can YOU have power over except YOURSELF? Everything other than yourself can always slip away, don't you get it? You think if you win some bitch she will always be yours to control? even the dumbest women think.

You have failed to understand what wisdom or a good life seem to mean, you equate them with hypermasculinity. When in fact it has nothing to do with sexuality.

I grew tired of Nietzsche some time ago. I think he was in fact a closeted humanist with a christian worldview he claimed to despise.

Quote :
Faust and Satyr have no influence 'over' me, but rather, influence over YOU that I worry about,

what are you talking about?

Last edited by Alex on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 am

Alex wrote:
As I've said, what can YOU have power over except YOURSELF?
Physical objects. If I benchpress 250lb. then this exerts physical, mechanical power. Whatever mumbo-jumbo "power over yourself" you are referring to, is unclear to me. What does this mean "power over yourself"?? You mean, like, I control what I think? I believe what I will? I "choose" my own Destiny/Fate? I… "create my own values"??? Of course I already do these things. So I do have "power over myself" by YOUR definition.

I fail to see your point.

Alex wrote:
Everything other than yourself can always slip away, don't you get it?
Yes.

Alex wrote:
You think if you win some bitch she will always be yourself to control?
She will always be myself?? That doesn't make any sense to me.

I allow a female to believe that she has "control" over me, lie to her, to convince her that she is 'safe' and 'protected' with me. I trick her into believing that I would "die for her" or that "I love her". I do this so that she bears & raises my children for me. All men do this: lie. Love is a lie, the Best Lie. Like 'God'. "Truth" is something different… something very 'untouchable' to the Ignoble and Common blood. Commoners cannot touch "Truth" nor would they ever want to, due to its 'Responsibility'.

Females, in control, of what?? Females control nothing in the world except inferior, weak men open to manipulation. Stupid males. And there are billions of these.

Commoners. Ignoble. Nobody follows a commoner. And females do not respect these males either (feminine-males like Satyr).

Alex wrote:
what are you talking about?
I am talking about the ability of anyone having influence OVER you, DOMINATING what you think, why, and how.

What worries me, is a bitch like Faust, or Satyr, spilling their lies into your head, and you trusting in them over Me. That disturbs me.

Because Lies are dangerous things. And Satyr is a dangerous human being, due to his solipsistic, general ignorance. He really does not "think" about the world very much.

I do not want him "getting into your head".

I ESPECIALLY do not want "Echo" getting into your head either. But she will because it is too easy (for females to seduce). She is controlled by Satyr, her pimp.

So by extension, I cannot trust them to influence you against me. These two are not Trustworthy in my view, because they are stupid & common.

They are Dishonest Cretins, like "Brian" our ex pædophile pal. Rather than sitting down in front of me, face-to-face, they wanted to sneak into the backdoor of my home to "get the drop on me" like a couple of rats. Vermin, is what these shits are. Scum. Feces. Shit. Lower than shit. Fertilizer actually has use. Lower than dirt. Dirt actually has use. Something like Nothing. But even nothing has abstract use. Lower than Nothing, is what these two are to me.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 am

Three Times Great wrote:
Once we understand the fundamental truth that understanding = happiness = life = love = God, everything just makes perfect sense.

(Said in defence of helptheherd.)

Surreal.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Wow, stupidity is alive and well.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:30 pm

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:02 pm

"I hate Jews"

"Oh hey listen to my Jewish idols" <33
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:11 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:38 am

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Comedy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4