Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Is reason the slave of the passions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Satyr wrote:
Yes, she's falling back on plan B.

Plan C
entails coming up with an excuse and leaving for a time or, perhaps, for good. If you notice she continues what I talked about. She will not even disclose her agreement as this to will expose her.

But royalty is such....one must endure their quirkiness.
See why men can never beat a woman in a verbal scuffle? It's like grappling with water...she never says anything directly or succinctly...she retains evasiveness to pretend that she never meant anything she said.

It's because clarity is detrimental to her well-being...her simplicity is revealed and she wishes to remain complex; far too complex for any man, any average man, to make sense of.
She's intelligent because she has no clue, but she never lets on.

For women remaining on the level of emotion is good enough.
Awareness erases the effects of intuitive emotionalism. This is where she shines.
The goal here is not to see, to understand, to know...it is to dominate by confusing, by causing turmoil...like nature she is an agent of chaos.
This is why control attracts her so...it is exactly what she lacks.

Also, notice how she still wishes to maintain the "upper-hand".
She wants to make me "work for it" even while she is giving in.
A woman always wants a price to be paid for her surrender. It gives her nature value...the only value she can have.

She does not state specifics, she wants me to search on my own....in so doing she feels powerful, though she feels weak in all other instances.
It all occurs on a subconscious level, I'm sure...or at least most of it.

The woman is a well kept secret with no real mystery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Poison IV wrote:
Keep wondering, it takes more time and way less effort.

That is a good advise if I've ever heard one.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is reason the slave of the passions?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6