Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Is reason the slave of the passions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:14 pm

there is nothting irrational about suicide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:14 pm

and if there is, demonstrate it
Back to top Go down

use reason to prove it
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:19 pm

No retard, an amoeba has no emotion...it feels no level of emotion we can call passion...it simply needs and it acts upon this need.

Passion, retard, is a later development. It is need focused upon an object/objective with such energy that the desire becomes overwhelming.

Woman, self-preservation is the first and primary care for any organism....then, with the excess of energies it is also to grow, to replicate itself or to add to itself.
To circumvent - and this is the second fuckin' time I'm repeating this - to circumvent, you retard, this primary function the emotion evolves to cloud the brain and make it do and act in ways that it would not normally do if it were in its right mind.

This is why, you stupid imbecile, love is blind....eros that is...the female's crowning glory. It is blind, irrational, madness....it is the brain flooded with chemicals which when cleared result in regret.

Of course, retard, replication also has a rational motive.
Mortality makes it more than a blind desire to fuck anything that moves.
We see here the close relationship of death with the reproduction act...with copulation.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 pm

eyesinthedark wrote:
there is nothting irrational about suicide.
Little girl, suicide is hurrying the inevitable.
Stupid cunt, death is a certainty, to wish it earlier is irrational, since it takes away what is less certain and more rare: consciousness.

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Quote :
No retard, an amoeba has no emotion...it feels no level of emotion we can call passion...it simply needs and it acts upon this need.
an amoeba has reflexes, we have relexes, instincts, emotions, reason, so what? how does this contradict what i said, goof?

Quote :
Passion, retard, is a later development. It is need focused upon an object/objective with such energy that the desire becomes overwhelming.
no shit, did i say it began first?

Quote :
Woman, self-preservation is the first and primary care for any organism....then, with the excess of energies it is also to grow, to replicate itself or to add to itself.
To circumvent - and this is the second fuckin' time I'm repeating this - to circumvent, you retard, this primary function the emotion evolves to cloud the brain and make it do and act in ways that it would not normally do if it were in its right mind.
no, retard, conscious, rational self preservation, only exists in humans and perhaps a few other animals, it is only us who are ware of what death is and implies, other animals just fucking do what they do, according to their programming. however, i suspect even with humans, we are ultimately controlled by our primitive emotions, all the time, they are activated, and reason just informs us what is, and emotion responds, like hume said, i am more/less an emotivist.

Quote :
This is why, you stupid imbecile, love is blind....eros that is...the female's crowning glory. It is blind, irrational, madness....it is the brain flooded with chemicals which when cleared result in regret.

sex is also blind, retard, a male chimp may fuck another male chimp in the ass, a mouse may fuck a stuffed mouse, not because he thinks it is a real mouse, it just does what it does, it has no real intention.

Quote :
Of course, retard, replication also has a rational motive.
Mortality makes it more than a blind desire to fuck anything that moves.
We see here the close relationship of death with the reproduction act...with copulation.
no of course, fucktarded cunt, demonstrate, don't just declare, you lazy cunt!

and you still haven't answered my question, why are you not fucking girls left and right, to preserve yourself, where is you harem, and your million dollars to take caer of your females, why are you wasting your time talking to us 'turds', did you make a rational calculation before you decided to talk to me, or did you just feel the need to show off your 'superior' reasoning skills, and you acted blindly on that need, you stupid retarded dumb animal fuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Quote :
Little girl, suicide is hurrying the inevitable.
Stupid cunt, death is a certainty, to wish it earlier is irrational, since it takes away what is less certain and more rare: consciousness.
insufficient retard, why is it logical to desire what is rare, it is an emotion, you pathetic, peice of slime, fuck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:33 pm

cunt i'll be back little girls cunt, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Little girl, to die is to end consciousness and choice..it is to end self.
To want to preserve self is not emotion, although later emotions might be attached to the prospect of death and the ending of this self.

An automatic response, little girl, evolves into an emotion...which is also an automatic response.
Reason, imbecile, is contemplating one's actions and feelings after the fact...from the vantage point of an indifferent bystander.
Man's difference to animals, little woman, is that he can imagine his own death...he can project towards a possible future and experience it as if it were immediate.

But your question about the harems and the money is a perfect example of your simplicity and your hidden motive, isn't it turd?
Here you are riling against this instinctive drive to replicate, as a way of overcoming one's own mortality, and then you exhibit this same desire in the most absurd form.
The easy answer is, retard: limitations...my own, those imposed upon me by the environment.
The same limitations that prevent me from killing imbeciles like you, as a man would...forced to confront your kind in this feminine manner which has to justify itself and explain itself to a brain incapable of appreciating it.

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Quote :
and...?

Quote :
To want to preserve self is not emotion, although later emotions might be attached to the prospect of death and the ending of this self.
no, i am affraid of cancer, my reason tells me what cancer is and what it entails, my emotions respond, fear of cancer is what drives me to eat healthy and to excersise, on the other hand a child may fear a clown or a bear, not knowing what the fuck it represents, fear can arise from what reason tells us about the world, and from pure, raw sensory data, from complex ideas about what fate may befall us in the future, projections about the future, in addition to immediate phenomena.

Quote :
An automatic response, little girl, evolves into an emotion...which is also an automatic response.
Reason, imbecile, is contemplating one's actions and feelings after the fact...from the vantage point of an indifferent bystander.
Man's difference to animals, little woman, is that he can imagine his own death...he can project towards a possible future and experience it as if it were immediate.
no, reason makes connections between phenomena, cause and effect, or this thing is similar to that thing, these things all share an essence..

..1 + 1 = 2, a dog is not a fish, of course a dog is partially a relative, arbitrary statement, a man from some little village in the middle of nowhere, may define fish as also a dog, may use the same word to describe both, and not fall into error, only if is inconsistent, but perhaps he wants to be inconsistent, how can one prove inconsistency is bad, and sometimes it may benefit ones survival to perform behaviours that are inconsistent. but i digress a little

Quote :
where's your proof of this, retard, it sounds absurd, did you have a sex/brain change?

right, females don't think of the future, fear about it worry about it, tell a woman she will be tortured in a few days, and she will experience no fear, and not be able to grasp the implications of what it entails, and she will not make preparations to avoid it.

Quote :
But your question about the harems and the money is a perfect example of your simplicity and your hidden motive, isn't it turd?
Here you are riling against this instinctive drive to replicate, as a way of overcoming one's own mortality, and then you exhibit this same desire in the most absurd form.
The easy answer is, retard: limitations...my own, those imposed upon me by the environment.
The same limitations that prevent me from killing imbeciles like you, as a man would...forced to confront your kind in this feminine manner which has to justify itself and explain itself to a brain incapable of appreciating it.
i am not against the desire to replicate, if anything i am for it, i am for propegation of the human race, but that's just the way i feel, absence of the human race bothers me a little, absence of myself bothers me a lot, it is not irrational.
retard, why don't you spend more of your energy acquiring vast sums of money, in order to seed as many quality females as possible, you only had one son, many retards have done far better than you, people with low iqs having several children, you only had one, this is a contradiction of your principle, because you have no principle, retard, you're an emtoinal being, like everyone, fuck your simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:03 am

many bums on the street who fuck like rabbits have done better than you, at least in terms of quantity, i have no idea about quality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:05 am

retard, you think you are some god, robot like being who only does what is 'rational', because this flatters you, and it gives you a feeling of power over others, but it is delusion, it is not backed by anything real, it is just a fantasy you are entertaining in your head, you are nothing special, somewhat unique, but not superior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:06 am

eyesinthedark wrote:
no man has only done what's in his survival interests, to do so would be to try and acquire a harem and fuck as many women as possible and seed them, but few men do this, and the men that do this may only be to satisfy their lusts, or it may be partially to satisfy their lusts and to father children.
This made me lulz.

Few men aquire a harem because it's kind of not very available. It's not like picking up milk and bread at the grocery store....it doesn't just sell itself on a shelf to every day average men.

Survival interests are what we're made of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:08 am

eyesinthedark wrote:
you're only surviving because you're following your passions, fear of certain things, where is your harem, why aren't youf ucking girls left and right? that is because we are not survival mechanisms, these emotions and passions and instincts happened to evolve because they tend to lead to survival, but even when they don't, we still follow them to an extent, and try to satisfy them as much as possible.
Lulz....again.

You have such excellent manners for not having naked women in cages in your basement. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:09 am

Quote :
This made me lulz.

Few men aquire a harem because it's kind of not very available. It's not like picking up milk and bread at the grocery store....it doesn't just sell itself on a shelf to every day average men.

Survival interests are what we're made of.
yes, to a degree, but there are many things all of us do that are not in our survival interests, and not calculative, like watching a stupid movie, or talking to retards like satyr, or buying three cars instead of just one, or not trying to have 20 children, however one can accomplish this, i'm sure satyr isn't thinking, constantly, or even for a few seconds, about how he can maximize his fertilization strategy and seed as many females as possible, the retarded douche, but of course, whatever flatters the douche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:12 am

it is satyr, who, in a 'round about way, has elevated the mind over the body, like a retard, not acknowledging the crucial role the body and the emotions play in our behaviour. he is not delusional like some others in believing ideals and ideas and our imaginings are prior to phenomena, but he is delusional for beliving reason is over and above, and prior to the emotions and instincts, we are irrational, retarded beings, some more than others of course.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:14 am

eyesinthedark wrote:
Quote :
and...?
And...to choose to end choice willingly is irrational, particularly since it will end anyway at some time.
It is self contradicting self...nihilism.

eyesinthedark wrote:
no, i am affraid of cancer, my reason tells me what cancer is and what it entails, my emotions respond, fear of cancer is what drives me to eat healthy and to excersise, on the other hand a child may fear a clown or a bear, not knowing what the fuck it represents, fear can arise from what reason tells us about the world, and from pure, raw sensory data, from complex ideas about what fate may befall us in the future, projections about the future, in addition to immediate phenomena.
Therefore, little girl, what fear represents in both cases is an anxiety concerning the unknown.

eyesinthedark wrote:
no, reason makes connections between phenomena, cause and effect, or this thing is similar to that thing..
Yes turd...it does so after-the-fact....it takes the given and combines it or compares it.
Consciousness is always a looking back. Then more consciousness or higher consciousness sis a looking further back, surveying larger expanses of the past.

eyesinthedark wrote:
where's your proof of this, retard, it sounds absurd, did you have a sex/brain change?
Are you saying, little cunt, that a dog knows of its own mortality?
Does a worm?
Does your mother?

eyesinthedark wrote:
right, females don't think of the future, fear about it worry about it, tell a woman she will be tortured in a few days, and she will experience no fear, and not be able to grasp the implications of what it entails, and she will not make preparations to avoid it.
Who said that?
What voices in your head are you listening to this time?

eyesinthedark wrote:
i am not against the desire to replicate, if anything i am for it, i am for propegation of the human race, but that's just the way i feel, absence of the human race bothers me, absence of myself bothers me, it is not irrational.
And it is not so because you are aware...well in your case minimally.
Your mother humped your daddy like a cow would with no concept about mortality or death. She acted on pure instinct and/or emotion.
Instinct and emotion are the first stages of genetic programming or genetic manipulation.
A dog does not hump another dog to save the canine species.

eyesinthedark wrote:
retard, why don't you spend more of your energy acquiring vast sums of money, in order to seed as many quality females as possible, you only had one son, many retards have done far better than you, people with low iqs having several children, you only had one, this is a contradiction of your principle, because you have no principle, retard, you're an emtoinal being, like everyone, fuck your simple.
And ants do even better...in fact niggers far surpass me in that area.
Quantity over quality, woman.
Also, cost/benefit.
My life mans more to me than just having children....because I am reasonable and not emotional, like you.

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:15 am

eyesinthedark wrote:
why is it logical to desire what is rare
I duno.
It seems very illogical to me.
I mean, rare & valuable indicates some kind of advantage.
And I don't think advantages are very logical.
And that's my logic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:16 am

not to mention avoiding painful emotions, and doing things that are emotionally pleasant to us, a more utilitarian perspective, emotivism and hedonism are related but not the same, these two doctrines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:17 am

eyesinthedark wrote:

yes, to a degree, but there are many things all of us do that are not in our survival interests, and not calculative, like watching a stupid movie, or talking to retards like satyr, or buying three cars instead of just one, or not trying to have 20 children

And why aren't these things in our survival interest?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:22 am

eyesinthedark wrote:
it is satyr, who, in a 'round about way, has elevated the mind over the body, like a retard, not acknowledging the crucial role the body and the emotions play in our behaviour. he is not delusional like some others in believing ideals and ideas and our imaginings are prior to phenomena, but he is delusional for beliving reason is over and above, and prior to the emotions and instincts, we are irrational, retarded beings, some more than others of course.
Yes.....of course. Very very retarded and irrational.
However, this does not mean that there aren't those who actually use their heads to rule over their bodies.
I still think you should be shipped to Sudan.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:26 am

Imagine the rational conclusion that choosing the path-of-most-resistance instead o the one of least-resistance to gain an advantage...the madness!!!!

Like exercising instead of sitting around. You know choosing cotnrolled stress as a means of gaining an upper-hand...what irrational behavior is this...yet most do not have to understand, they simply intuit.

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:27 am

Quote :
And...to choose to end choice willingly is irrational, particularly since it will end anyway at some time.
It is self contradicting self...nihilism.
but one may escape pain and suffering if one chooses it earlier.
and then of course, a side argument, you believe everything will come to an end sooner or later, yet you go on, why, there is no logic in this? because you just care, you can't help but care, no matter what your reason says, no matter what information you have gleaned from the world, you can't help caring about your son, even though the universe, according to what your limited reason has acculated in terms of information, is coming to an end anyways.

Quote :
Therefore, little girl, what fear represents in both cases is an anxiety concerning the unknown.
no, in the case of the clown and the lion, it presents a scary face, the baby isn't thinking about what is known or unknown, it is just responding to something it's instinct has tells it to respond to, like a baby has no idea what is happening when it's mother holds it, it cannot understand intentions, or motivations, it's reason doesn't quite understand what it's mother is, yet it is drawned to it, instinctive, on a emotional sensory level.
in the case of cancer, it is not the unknown, i can assure you, i fear the extinction of my self, and dying a slow painful death, and having to look at myself in that pathetic state.

Quote :
Yes turd...it does so after-the-fact....it takes the given and combines it or compares it. Consciousness is always a looking back. Then more consciousness or higher consciousness sis a looking further back, surveying larger expanses of the past.
yes

Quote :
Are you saying, little cunt, that a dog knows of its own mortality?
Does a worm?
Does your mother?
a dog, maybe, a worm, certainly not, my mother, yes, my mother is capalbe of understanding the concept of absence, and herslef, and puting those two together, you dumb little retard, ha, women can't understand death, or the future.

one child, retard, please, bravo, well done, and if i'm not mistaken, where is the mother and child now? not with you if i remember your memoirs or whatever the fuck correctly.

Last edited by eyesinthedark on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:29 am

Quote :
I duno.
It seems very illogical to me.
I mean, rare & valuable indicates some kind of advantage.
And I don't think advantages are very logical.
And that's my logic.
right and what determines value, sweetheart? did you make a conscious, survival calculative decision to love lolly pops, or to watch house on teusday evening?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:32 am

you just have a schizoid personality and your narcissism interpreted this as godly or something, and you went with that, bravo, you are so superior. do you watch porn, do you masterbate, do you waste your semem like every other male, or am i speaking to apollo or christ himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:33 am

pathetic
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:43 am

eyesinthedark wrote:

but one may escape pain and suffering if one chooses it earlier.

Your nihilism is your problem.
Retard, suffering is a degree of need; need is the sensation of existing, of Becoming, of interacting.
You can't escape it but only become unconscious of it...this is death....or you can endure it...and strength is a measurement of this endurance.

eyesinthedark wrote:
and then of course, a side argument, you believe everything will come to an end sooner or later, yet you go on, why, there is no logic in this? because you just care, you can't help but care, no matter what your reason says, no matter what information you have gleaned from the world, you can't help caring about your son, even though the universe, according to what your limited reason has acculated in terms of information, is coming to an end anyways.
I answer in the same way Neo did:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a tool you are.

eyesinthedark wrote:
no, in the case of the clown and the lion, it presents a scary face, the baby isn't thinking about what is known or unknown, it is just responding to something it's instinct has tells it to respond to, like a baby has no idea what is happening when it's mother holds it, it cannot understand intentions, or motivations, it's reason doesn't quite understand what it's mother is, yet it is drawned to it, instinctive, on a emotional sensory level.
Retard, it responds to the unknown. Have the clown stay there for a while, not harming the baby and it will begin to smile.

eyesinthedark wrote:
in the case of cancer, it is not the unknown, i can assure you, i fear the extinction of my self, and dying a slow painful death, and having to look at myself in that pathetic state.
Retard, are you fuckin' stupid or what?
Sure, moron you know about the process of dying...you've seen it or you can imagine it...but afterwards, you stupid moron....the unknown is after...and even this experience through vicarious means is not sufficient.

eyesinthedark wrote:
a dog, maybe, a worm, certainly not, my mother, yes, my mother is capalbe of understanding the concept of absence, and herslef, and puting those two together, you dumb little retard, women can't understand death, or the future.
But turd..how do YOU know?

eyesinthedark wrote:
one child, retard, please, bravo, well done, and if i'm not mistaken, where is the mother and child now? not with you if i remember your memoirs or whatever the fuck correctly.
Doubly good...no?
Oh you little gossipy girl, with those shiny nails and stiletto heals.
So much envy....so much hatred.
Do I not see him? Will he grow up to hate me, turd? Has the little Dragon Wyrm been training you for the "big leagues"?
Let's see, is one more than none? But let's say I have no kid...and?
I can love life and still fail to preserve it...is this not possible, turd?

I repeat, turd, because you are thick, a cow, like your momma, can have ten dumb calves, like you...should I envy the cow?
Turd, cost/benefit.
Quantity versus Quality.

How desperately you wish to lower me down to your level; to make me known to you.
The "schizoid" comment being repeated says it all, no?
Do you hear voices, girl?
Nothing schizophrenic about me...know why?
My world-view, from any direction and within any context, remains cohesive and harmonious and rational.
I hear no voices and if I hear something strange I do not assume that it is a ghost or God or an alien creature.

Turd, being pro-life does not mean all life or life of any kind.
Turd, I do not hate myself like you do.
Sperm is not me.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:45 am

Quote :
And why aren't these things in our survival interest?
i shouldn't have to tell you why having 20 children, 20 clones of yourself who will carry on your genetic memory after you depart from this world into the abyss, is in your survival interests.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:54 am

You imagine children as being "clones" of you?
Shit, woman, never get pregnant.

Basketball

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:59 am

To those videos in "Feminzation of Mankind"

Funny enough that women are worse to eachother than men are to them
so while they can unite against a common enemy
when will they look back and wonder why they didn't have the bonds among men already present that gave them that power to begin with
same goes for those of african descent
who cannot get along
but yet suddenly come together and unify against their common white male enemy
it is true that men are less likely to turn on eachother the way that women do
or take things personally or get upset and flipout
so men are more organized and create organized groups of control
why?
they are controlled :p
the part she is wrong about is that men do not have bias against women or are more concerned with their self and gender based interests
this is evident throughout history
men do make men clubs to keep women out
that doesn't mean women haven't been manicured and taken care of but it does mean that they like their space and to have women take on the given roles
that study about women being more biased against men is reactionary
women are indeed catty toward eachother and there is no real sisterly bond without commonality- that being their alliance against 'male oppression'
female sociability is often frivolous, fun, and without cause
it's about freedom, freedom
sounds like what?
black alliance
Feminsts know that half of what they say is not true, but that they can get away with their irrational claims and incessant whining by bringing it to liberal court. Anything else is unfair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is reason the slave of the passions? Is reason the slave of the passions? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is reason the slave of the passions?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next