Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Things to Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Things to Watch - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:53 pm

The Germanics had power and did not abuse it against the masses nor the enemies but acted always with self-control; they lost and the masses (particulary Chech-Slovaks in this video) abused their power in most vile ways. Enjoy your niggers, this is a rape zone.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Drome

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Not sure if this truly fits on KTS. This is an entierly speculative attempt at stoneage 'history', but I found it interesting to watch all the videos. She has a social relationship with Varg Vikernes with whom she trades ideas with - so I guess she and Varg are the sources for the information?? I cant tell yet, but I wanted to post it because the conclusion was quite interesting and just the sort of stuff Im usually interested in - explanations/ideas for our myths & traditions (Why we do them, where they come from).

Here is Varg's videos:

Back to top Go down
Zoot Allures

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Quote :
Not sure if this truly fits on KTS.

Oh it does. using staffs to channel nature spirits living in trees? fuckin A it belongs here. excellent find dude.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Drome wrote:
Not sure if this truly fits on KTS. This is an entierly speculative attempt at stoneage 'history', but I found it interesting to watch all the videos. She has a social relationship with Varg Vikernes with whom she trades ideas with - so I guess she and Varg are the sources for the information?? I cant tell yet, but I wanted to post it because the conclusion was quite interesting and just the sort of stuff Im usually interested in - explanations/ideas for our myths & traditions (Why we do them, where they come from).

Heathen and I have linked them on here somewhere, before.

Forebears or the cult of the ancestors.com as linked under that video, but its not that comprehensive.
And the 'practice' of asatru has totally degenerated with it becoming a free for all subjective interpretation of practising whatever feels good, homosexuality and all included. Although some writings/vids. by Stephen McNallen offer interesting thoughts to take from in bits and pieces.

You could do a search on thulean perspectives and odalism; they are related to Varg.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:05 pm

The future frontier.

Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Drome wrote:
She has a social relationship with Varg Vikernes with whom she trades ideas with - so I guess she and Varg are the sources for the information??

They are married and have children. Yes I'm pretty sure these ideas are original. A lot of Varg's musings on paganism are intuitive and meditative. You don't get a lot of "cited sources."

I've watched Marie Cachet's whole series of those videos. Not well organized but by the end of the latest video I started to get a better picture of the main idea. It's really worth it. The reverence for ancestors and the idea of incarnating one's ancestors is key.

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Obfendo

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 6:45 am

Russian documentary about a Siberian village that is pretty far away from modern civilization and some of it's people, mostly hunters (trappers). There are 4 parts, each dedicated to a single season.

For those that understand Russian, there is a version with Russian narrator and no subtitles:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:58 am

Oy vey, they have much to learn; we will educate them to equally love all people and to have them breed with black men, just 12 more years and they will chase Jay Z's, or the upcoming, 50 Shekel's, dick.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:09 am

Christ came to bring the sword...., to destroy families and racial consciousness.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Ethos

Ethos

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:37 am

Is Machiavelli the inspiration for modern degeneracy? This attempt at praise and examination of his work by Machiavelli scholar Harvey Mansfield inadvertantly provides an example in favour of such an argument. Everything from the body language to the choice of anecdotes to the lack of historical knowledge make this discussion both cringeworthy and highly insightful:

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:47 am

Ethos wrote:
Is Machiavelli the inspiration for modern degeneracy?

Leo Strauss thought so, as Machiavelli to him, essentially unhooked human law from 'natural law' or 'divine law'.

From the perspective of Machiavelli trying to break up the hold of the Church, one can see him as a positive force, an iconoclast, and the power of human agency to change history.

From the perspective of society and traditional norms [not necessarily Xt. ones], relegating politics as an art of power for its own sake, one could see him as a modern than an ancient.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Ethos

Ethos

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 10:42 am

The ideas of Leo Strauss on Machiavelli are far too convoluted for me to make any judgement about it now. Have you read his Thoughts on Machiavelli? It is by far his most scholarly and dense work and practically demands constant reference to Machiavelli's text. References to Machiavelli as a teacher of evil is far too simplistic and I am sure it is a projection from Nietzsche (if not merely Christian or Judaistic outlook) onto a writer who certainly did not write of evil in the same way it is projected upon him.

But the implication that Machiavelli separated human from natural and divine law does seem likely. The project prejudice onto religion and make it an object causes me to suspect they have never deeply contemplated anything.

If nothing else, the interpretation of Machiavelli has caused an illogical separation between means and ends, a fragmentation I see as characteristic of modernity. This perspective does not see the past alive in the present and often makes people unbelievably blind to the bearing of the present on the future or even the relation among things in the present.

I don't think this is entirely inherent in Machiavelli because he has, in a manner, seen the presence of the past, but the idea of the separation of ends and means bears upon the former at least so far as working memory or practical intelligence, phronesis, is concerned.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:34 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:23 am

Old documentary, but saw it first time yesterday, everyone is on gear not only bodybuilders. Fitness industry is mostly scamming, steroid users selling their products.

41:05

This guy got PHD just so that he could sell his fitness products, he himself is a steroid user.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:40 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:05 am

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Relate Critical theory to what nihilists, like cAnus the chimp, is doing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
She is over Marxism as much as she's over the Judeo-Christian authority of God.
Her method is endless criticism, and no alternative of her own - levelling down, by finding weakness in everything, seeding doubt for everything.
Strategy of destruction ...obliteration - reducing down.

"Polymorphic perversion, Narcissism"...the legacy of Marcuse.
Can you see it expressed on ILP, and among those who use words with infantile naivete?

Destroy the family and create generations of willing slaves, disciplined to the state, or any institution offered as a replacements for blood relations.
They offer "change" but pretend it is a return to what is normal.

Ripped from Judeo-Christian dogma, a new slave was in the works, one that willingly accepted the magical power of words, stripped of their natural references to offer him a earthly salvation: Paradise replaced by Utopia, the beyond world replaced by the unreal real, nature buried in artifices all fabricated with symbols: letters and numbers.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:49 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:58 pm

English subtitles present

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 3:36 am

Ethos wrote:
The ideas of Leo Strauss on Machiavelli are far too convoluted for me to make any judgement about it now. Have you read his Thoughts on Machiavelli? It is by far his most scholarly and dense work and practically demands constant reference to Machiavelli's text. References to Machiavelli as a teacher of evil is far too simplistic and I am sure it is a projection from Nietzsche (if not merely Christian or Judaistic outlook) onto a writer who certainly did not write of evil in the same way it is projected upon him.

But the implication that Machiavelli separated human from natural and divine law does seem likely. The project prejudice onto religion and make it an object causes me to suspect they have never deeply contemplated anything.

If nothing else, the interpretation of Machiavelli has caused an illogical separation between means and ends, a fragmentation I see as characteristic of modernity. This perspective does not see the past alive in the present and often makes people unbelievably blind to the bearing of the present on the future or even the relation among things in the present.

I don't think this is entirely inherent in Machiavelli because he has, in a manner, seen the presence of the past, but the idea of the separation of ends and means bears upon the former at least so far as working memory or practical intelligence, phronesis, is concerned.

A proper Machiavelli in context has to take into account the whole Xt. creationism and how it got to a courtly code and how Machiavellian 'diplomacy and cunning' were partly continuations of that liberal tradition:

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:04 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:01 pm

Quote :
Well, Germany has the good excuse of having been eviscerated and nearly decapitated, devastated, occupied, and psychologically abused. What's the rest of Europe's excuse?

Quote :
IF, on the other hand, the British and American people had any sense of honor and integrity, they would have recognized their mistakes and turned things around, but has this happened? To the contrary, they still celebrate their 'victory' and watch Hollywood Jewish propaganda. What has changed? If anything, British and Americans have become even more deranged and Judaized. In fact, that IS the case.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:59 am

I support this

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:53 am

I would like to know more about this anti-matter
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:24 pm

India's Hellen, or Greece's Sita

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:10 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Soon no White can deny Hitler IS (not was) right.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:00 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next