Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

gender and this site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

gender and this site - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:10 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
Now contributors have to deal with the admitted dual usage of one avatar.  For some reason you both seem to find this amusing.   Why wouldn't people be confused, especially considering you both have the same opinion almost verbatim.  One of you is not thinking for him/herself. Why does it need two people to relay the same opinion, whilst hiding behind the one avatar.
Sweety, you are trying to hard.

It's easy. The usage of one moniker was only on ILP and for a very specific reason.
An experiment/fishing expedition.

reasonvemotion wrote:
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Me in ChatBox, for some real-time debating.
Why not  excusively "You" behind "Your" avatar on this thread for some real-time debating.
Don't be so paranoid, my dear.
I admitted what happened there, as a matter concerning my honesty.
Here, or whenever you see the moniker Satyr, there is only one person, one mind, behind it.

I was invited, once a moniker had been created, to respond to some of the idiots posting there, who felt safe behind their electronic wall.
Sabina's posts were only half mine.
Here, or anywhere you find Satyr lurking, there is only I ...and my very developed feminine side.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:29 am

Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
What is it that you hate about him so much anyway?
So now I hate him? I don't think I have ever said that, another figment of your imagination.

What happened to the extended hand of friendship, perhaps it was offered only because it is important for people to see you as having high standards and few will unveil your complete self-interest. You think "everyone needs something" and with some men or women it may take time for you to discover what that "something" is, but you are skilful in managing to make the majority unaware of your underhandedness. This being said, even the most successful of your kind can be exposed by people who are shrewd and knowledgeable in the realities of life.

Learn to be more understated with your threats or better still don't use them.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:51 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
What is it that you hate about him so much anyway?
So now I hate him?  I don't think I have ever said that, another figment of your imagination.
I suppose you are not the one who used the word "Abhorrence"?
The last time I checked it meant...

I think you are mentally ill, swinging from one pole to another.

How convenient you ignore the rest of my questions, - "specific people who claimed I was plagiarizing him here" - you ignore this,,, you ignore my question on death and how you eat meat but abhor the butcher? And you evade the question above as well - what made you arrive at saying he handles 'cadavers' and why you abhor him?

Quote :
What happened to the extended hand of friendship,
Its still open, although guessing by how his hands smell bloody disgusting to you,, mine can't be that farther either.

Quote :
perhaps it was offered only because it is important for people to see you as having high standards and few will unveil your complete self-interest.
Assuming you are addressing me as me only and not I as Satyr, that's the first reason I messaged you - to clear the air reg. identity. Then I did say lets make a fresh start until you called him a homo... you don't expect me to watch someone I respect get mocked at by you, silently, do you...
And wowman, "high standards" and "image" and "outer perceptions" are the LAST thing I am concerned about.
I was not the one who went off in a huff last time for feeling ignored and complaining about not being Liked here. That was YOU.
Still, I have already acknowledged you are the one with the substance. I have no issues saying, you certainly are more sophisticated and cultured than my crude, unpolished vulgarity and the real Barbaric I am.
What do you want to call me? A slut? A lowlife? Do it.
On the other hand, if you want to call me a Liar, a Cheat, a Fraud - do it, but with PROOF.
What is my complete self-interest? You tell me.
I am here to cite texts to the best I can and finish my duty. I choose to die lightly.
If Satyr didn't introduce me to this forum, I'd be happy reading and writing enjoying my obscurity never coming online -
I could take off anytime now and never come to any phil. forum again.
I have no need for the internet or public debates to arrive at thoughts. I work differently.
The one begging for praises and acknowledgement and recognition is YOU, not I.
The one who gets hysteric everytime someone disagrees with her is YOU, not I. Then the instant reaction is tranish another's image just to save your own.
And perhaps Friendship to you means only the pleasant side of things, where someone gets along with you jollyly and there's only meadow cow feel-goodness...
For me Friendship also involves pointing out then and there when someone goes wrong and involves brutal honesty.

Quote :
You think "everyone needs something" and with some men or women it may take time for you to discover what that "something" is, but you are skilful in managing to make the majority unaware of your underhandedness.
I think you are talking to Satyr than me.
If its me, you'll have to be more clearer than that, what you mean by "underhandedness".
If you are going to accuse someone, be Bold and Clear about what you are accusing. Don't talk in these cowardly hinting ways, unless you are One.. a Coward.
If not, speak with clarity what "underhandedness" you mean?

Quote :
This being said, even the most successful of your kind can be exposed by people who are shrewd and knowledgeable in the realities of life.
I am sure you are shrewd and street-smart, but exposed for What, Idiot?
TALK CLEARLY.

Quote :
Learn to be more understated with your threats or better still don't use them.
Funny coming from the one who just accused me of being underhanded, and now the dolt is telling me to make my threats understated LOL
You are taking your medication on time, aren't you?

Wowman, I'm an ugly barbaric,, and all this fake politeness means shite all to me. See why I cannot be the person who cares about "High Standards" and "Image"! See how your accusation is undermined by your own statement...
No, I am no Coward like you. I speak my mind CLEARLY and exactly how I feel it.
And I'll say it again, Friendship does not mean "only" exchanging pleasantries.
You say something false about me or anyone on this forum I respect, I will TEAR you into little little itsy bitsy pieces.
That is also my Friendship.

Good day ~

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
hǣþen
hero
hǣþen

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:06 am

Pretzle wrote:

Access does not mean it is done. The vast majority of humans do not have good balanced diets of healthy foods. Processed foods lack, Combinations are unobserved. People eat for taste not health. You will note that I said a proper diet. Ever note how the meat and fresh vegetable sections are smaller than the processed foods sections in a grocery store? People want convienent and quick not true health. Unhealthy male sperm and unhealthy female eggs damage potential. Diet affects the potential abilities of progeny. As this fetus becomes developed the host mother must be on a healthy diet to give proper nutrients to the fetus. Improper diet during infancy and beyond will inhibit the brain's development.  Most do not eat right.
Sure a poor diet can damage potential but it's not going to compensate for their innate lack of quality ie their genes.

An analogy along the lines if cars, you can "supe up" or modify a beetle but it will never be a BMW no matter how well you look after it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:31 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
You think "everyone needs something" and with some men or women it may take time for you to discover what that "something" is, but you are skilful in managing to make the majority unaware of your underhandedness. This being said, even the most successful of your kind can be exposed by people who are shrewd and knowledgeable in the realities of life.
It's this kind of posturing that gives me the thrills.

I am now expecting you, my sweet, to be that "shrewd" one "knowledgeable of life". 

I must be honest, because that's the only thing I can be, the common usually consider the common to be worldliness. 
Their "understanding" of humans is based on the institutionalized parameters of their experiences.
It is usually exposed when talking about nature or something which is not a human construct, such as 'justice,' or 'equality' or some other such nonsense they have no ability to define and, for this reason, defend.

And you are not the first to come to me, as a worm-tongue, offering closeness to get to my "mask". 

So, just for the sake of gamesmanship, let me help you along:

- Satyr is indeed a mask, but the person behind it is one and his real name is known.
I would say that of all the public monikers on these Internets I am the most well-known on a personal level. 

- I am honest, in the sense that I say things some think but do not dare utter, making me not at all original.
I think most of you good-people would be shocked by how many think as I do, but appear normal, well-adjusted in your sense of defining the term. 
You also have a term for it: sociopath.
A demeaning term which assumes that in order to think in such a way you must be void of emotion, love, compassion, appreciation for the meek and the beautiful, unnecessarily cruel and violent.... 

You, my dear, would find the man behind the mask surprising, perhaps even boring, because for you the pretense is what matters.
You have an image as to the ideal man, of how someone who thinks like me, has my mental gifts, let us say, should behave like. A Lector-like character, which I toyed with and  promoted as being part of my mask. 
For you such a man would have to have some softens, for you. A beautiful, muscled, strong, wild stallion, which only you can spurn, and ride.
A very romantic image.
A beautiful beast with the impeccable taste, dressing styles, and social graces of a dandy.

- Having lost hope in finding this Hannibal minus the brutality, you now become a classic female, full of vengeance and a desire to tear down the one who did not live up to your expectations.
The ideas themselves do not matter, for you hope you can deal with them by simply slandering the one behind them.
Like shit-Smears, you dream of a fat, ugly fella, which you can then deal with by saying:
"Ha, who cares what you say. Just look at yourself!!!"

For me the internet, particularly when dealing with philosophy, should be open and free of all social rules of conduct, except those that would disrupt the conversation itself. 

I'm looking forward to being exposed. 
Maybe the mask is not a mask at all. maybe it's the unexposed in daily life, part of the same person. 
In that case, what would you be exposing in the already exposed, but that the man behind the mask is not stupid enough to be himself in the world as it is? 

Because, if I were, my sweet, I would be either in jail or dead.
The Hannibal Lectors of the world are not killers, if they are truly in control and "shrewd". 
They are men who pretend, to get by, and have convinced others that they are something other than who they are. 
Maybe Satyr is that hidden someone, and the man behind the internet mask is really the necessary social mask.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:40 am

Lyssa wrote:
Exactly, so you had no principles whatsoever as you say at the time.
Exactly... precisely...absolutely...nothing or everything - which one of the two is it today?

Zero or one - 0/100

Feel free to change your stance. To actually do something masculine, to order yourself, to offer resistance, not to follow your instructed, established principles.
But hey, maybe that process is finished for you - Goddess.
I'm a mortal man.

I can tell that you didn't read my last quote - otherwise you'd have noticed the ambiguity.
A bad word that is! Neither zero nor one.

The feminine becomes efficient, directed, purposeful when being controlled, disciplined, ordered. The principles themselves are not masculine. The process of developing principles is masculine. The following of principles is about the feminine aspect becoming efficient, directed. Established authorities decay - that's chaos, that's entropy, that's the opposite of ordering.

Man builds a house, that creation is the ordering. Once the house is finished it decays, unless maintained by someone - the ongoing refinement of principles.

Quote :
If you are going to live moment to moment, someone might as well think today you huff and puff, but tom. you might as well be in the mood for opening your supple orifices.
A rabbit is living from 'moment to moment', as is a lion, as is a snake, as is a cow.... but still there are differences. Who would assume everything is nice and fluffy by default?
Must be someone who has been living among cows and sheep for a long time.

Yes, they might think that - so what will happen is that I get into confrontations where I have to set things straight and make things clear. Good, let me affirm those confrontations. But unlike you, I don't keep it 0/100.

Quote :
No. They are not "must be" Xt. "based"; they Were.
The point was that if they are Xt. , that I don't mind them being Xt. - me being Xt. , in part.
Oh shock, maybe those Xts have soiled my bloodline. Time to cut it off and... Oh wait, I should continue reading what you wrote about cutting off parts of the self... and.... ignore that as well!... or perhaps not...
I'll read it and think about it and most probably come up with something better. Sounds like a plan.

Quote :
Perpetual, Apaosha, Recidivist, Satyr gave their reasons and views on the matter of homosexuality.
I guess so. And?

Quote :
But what did YOU do? You sprung out from nowhere like you were squatting and hiding in the bushes only to say, "I'd call you Mr.Fancy Pants, except you aren't wearing any" - now, if I were a homo, I would def. take you for a tease.
_I_ didn't think about it that way. I was just trying to start a quarrel*. But this would explain why it escalated so quickly. Huh.

*Yeah it was only a quarrel and nothing else, everything is easily reduced to a monism. (I'm being sarcastic here)

Quote :
But luckily for you it didn't stop there. You showed what a serious Xt. you were being when you added, the real problem was, people were not taking out the Trash Completely.
Is that Xt. ? I can decorate a whole X-mas tree by now.

Anfang wrote:
A passive-aggressive strategy which thrives today because nobody is taking out the trash for good. (Until it spawns again - a natural process)
Why did you write Completely in bold letters? Did you want to emphasize that you used a different wording and more importantly that you left out the content in the brackets?

You are a little cheat. Let's bend it a bit and a bit more.
Maybe even a big one - if I believe you when you talk about your 0/100 approach.
So you are a master cheater.
Unless you lied when you talked about your 0/100 approach.
Then you would be a liar though.
Points are stacking up either way.

Quote :
Its only a puritanical Xt. who fears getting his hands dirty who tells the other "you will see yourself out"... I laughed...
Bewitching laughter...

Quote :
I think you calling him a Temporal Anomaly is quite clear that it wasn't because he was an ordinary party-crasher. That much is obvious to all.
With you hiding behind the majority... I have no chance whatsoever. I'm doomed!!!
Though... I don't get what you are saying here.

Quote :
I don't recall him starting anything with you or trying to dominate you - not even subliminally. You initiated the name-calling without any serious opinion, thought, rational confrontation or any substantial debate. You simply passed judgement and called him Mr.Fancy Pants because you found him ugly and repulsive - everyone has their own aesthetic sensibility and that's fine, but to a Xt. mind, only that which is pleasant is "normal" and only what is normal is "good"...
Without any serious opinion? Is that so...
It isn't required to talk to someone directly to form a 'serious' opinion. Observing interactions with others works as well. Then came the decisive point, my interaction with him started - and it could have developed in many ways but in this case it escalated.

So everybody has is own aesthetic sensibilities and that's fine... - Good... I mean, not 'good', that would be Xt. *rolls eyes*
And yeah, add some explanation what is Xt. in this case.
Woeman, I almost thought I had to defend myself against those 'pleasant=normal=good=Xt.' allegations but then I realized you just put them there so it insinuated that I am like that - pushing me into a defensive position... and so on.

And then you can have it either way.
Plausible deniability as witches, eh lawyers would say.
You are a little cheat again.

Quote :
You cite his "over-powering" presence was the motivation of your hatred or attack; I smell more.
No matter, I am not here on some de-Xt. mission.
No amputations today then.

Quote :
I need a flash-light.
Wouldn't help you when the maze is organic and changes while you are in it.
No 0/100 wonderland here.

Quote :
As in you call him repulsive but you state no reasons, no principles, no arguments, for why you feel so - you yourself admitted, you had no principles. So why should he not take your saying "Mr. Fancy Pants" as a come-on, as a tease?
Is his behaviour repulsive, or is it YOU who is being ambiguous and easy for anyone to interpret you the way they want to? Focus on your Self first.
I thought I found him repulsive before the interaction started - now I found him repulsive after?
Tell me more about myself, let's focus on my self and make me run in circles.

Round and round and round again. Ah, always the loser in this game. I feel cheated.
Hey... maybe I AM cheated!

By the way - this is now a great opportunity to label me as a Xt. because I act like a poor little girl who gets cheated all the time. - Damn! Can't get out of this swamp.
It must be because of me. I just won't find the light. Show me some directions. You wouldn't try to lead me deeper into the swamp, now, would you?

Ah, damn again! This must be paranoia talking. It's obvious! - The reason why I feel so distrustful of you, by now, is within myself. Ah, yeah, now I see it. Brilliant!!!

Quote :
What? You are acting as though you are bullied?
As amusing as your semantic performances are, if I wanted to enjoy some Ballet, I'd prefer to go to a play.

Its true, I've got nothing better to do. I am so jobless and bored I am here to smear Your character.
Now Stick that wherever.
I must say you are a good training, a very good training.
I'm intrigued with your feminine ways of fighting. Amazing resolve to not cave in.  

Quote :
Detained by rubber is not my idea of a thrill...
Impressive line to come up with.
Yeah, yeah, I know, you don't care about it.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Anfang wrote:

Quote :
But luckily for you it didn't stop there. You showed what a serious Xt. you were being when you added, the real problem was, people were not taking out the Trash Completely.
Is that Xt. ? I can decorate a whole X-mas tree by now.

Anfang wrote:
A passive-aggressive strategy which thrives today because nobody is taking out the trash for good. (Until it spawns again - a natural process)
Why did you write Completely in bold letters? Did you want to emphasize that you used a different wording and more importantly that you left out the content in the brackets?
You are a little cheat. Let's bend it a bit and a bit more.
Are you that important I would be doing your homework for you and quoting your precious passage word by word...?
Dawg, who was it performing acrobatics "tomATo" "Tomaaaatoe" like what I was trying to differentiate between "making friends" and "making home" didn't matter, which way one presented what had no significance?
To quote such a Dawg, "trash for good" and Trash Completely is same difference and quite sufficient.
Dawg, that's not cheating,, that's a Goddess showing you your place.

You are an obfuscating LIAR twisting and changing your words and motives as you go along.
First it was no principles and you wanting to diminish Mannequin's over-powering you [when in truth he never initiated anything towards you], and AFTER I point that out, you now change the tune to "yea, yea, I wanted to start a quarrel", and some wannabe rebellious pose of a "SO?" to save face.

I am the cheat?? Eat shite.

You have a vain pea-cockish and Xt. mindset and your spirit is effete.
That is how I think of you.

The rest of your ejaculations "you are in the majority, oh poor me" (how's my verbatim quoting coming...) is your own sissy victimology - your problem.
If you see me as Satyr, Apaosha, Cold Weasel as One Person or different people ganging up on poor li'l you, that's your own pathetic paranoia. Low self-esteem always compensates in hyper-vanity, like the whole world is trying to bully and pick only on poor anfang, as if everything revolved around you here. In a like-minded forum, everyone is bound to sound the same - don't expect someone to come pat your head and give you assurances and make you feel they are trustworthy. Dawg, if you can't trust anyone, I will say go f--- yourself.

You asked me where and how I thought you to be a Xt., and I placed my opinion; the rest is 0.

This correspondence is dismissed.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:54 pm

And scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:16 pm

"Sure a poor diet can damage potential but it's not going to compensate for their innate lack of quality ie their genes.

An analogy along the lines if cars, you can "supe up" or modify a beetle but it will never be a BMW no matter how well you look after it."

Genes become better and healthier with a proper diet and activity. Biomaterials are not the same as plastic and metal. Proper care and genetics adapt/evolve. Selective breeding or breeeding to similar to family creates weak genes over time. Biomaterial needs new and different also to evolve into healthiest material. Yet without a proper balanced diet to fuel the material it will not achieve its fullest potential.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Pretzle wrote:
"Sure a poor diet can damage potential but it's not going to compensate for their innate lack of quality ie their genes.

An analogy along the lines if cars, you can "supe up" or modify a beetle but it will never be a BMW no matter how well you look after it."

Genes become better and healthier with a proper diet and activity. Biomaterials are not the same as plastic and metal. Proper care and genetics adapt/evolve. Selective breeding or breeeding to similar to family creates weak genes over time. Biomaterial needs new and different also to evolve into healthiest material. Yet without a proper balanced diet to fuel the material it will not achieve its fullest potential.
I find it funny you say that breeding too similar to family 'creates' weak genes. If the 'weak' genes weren't there to begin with, they wouldn't be expressed.

One point I agree with you on is that nutrition can possibly effect the expression of genes - this is the turning on and off of certain genes through epigenetics. This is something which happens over generations and in specific, vulernable, periods of development for a human being.

Genes becoming 'better and healthier'? Where's your evidence for this? Sounds straight out of a book written by Lamarck. Everything I've read regarding biology and epigenetics debunks his theory. Is this another conspiracy theory the university system is pulling on me?

My fault seeming all indignant and pissy about this, after reading what you say about selective breeding only creating weak genes over time - the whole thing stacks up to you being ignorant and/or moronic under all conventional wisdom on the topic.

Now I see why Satyr made a thread on Breeding.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Women, despite their claims of fidelity, are samplers of genes.
Naturally promiscuous. 

Men had to impose monogamy, and associate it with sin and shame, to control female, and through it, male sexual conformity. 
Emancipating females means Bonobo orgies. 
Family deconstructed...ergo MRA's and female unfulfilled romantic idealism.

Welcome to the modern world.

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Genes become better and healthier with a proper diet and activity. Biomaterials are not the same as plastic and metal. Proper care and genetics adapt/evolve. Selective breeding or breeeding to similar to fami

Lamarck is wrong, My fault in explaining lies in my omission of time and generations. I did not realize you could not comprehend Since you are adamant about your stance, what hope is there for you to learn other information? It has become rather obvious that true civil communication and learning here is staunchly frowned upon. A single view is as blinding as staring into a light. Your mentor's thread is typical of this.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Pretzle wrote:

I did not realize you could not comprehend Since you are adamant about your stance, what hope is there for you to learn other information? It has become rather obvious that true civil communication and learning here is staunchly frowned upon. A single view is as blinding as staring into a light. Your mentor's thread is typical of this.
I wonder if you can correct generations of bad diet with one of good diet.

I wonder if centuries of nurturing can be erased in a single lifetime.

I wonder how much of the past can be denied relevance, to finally achieve parity.

The recipe for changing an ape into a human?
A few lifetimes of good diet, and proper training.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Pretzle wrote:

Genes become better and healthier with a proper diet and activity. Biomaterials are not the same as plastic and metal. Proper care and genetics adapt/evolve. Selective breeding or breeeding to similar to fami

Lamarck is wrong, My fault in explaining lies in my omission of time and generations. I did not realize you could not comprehend Since you are adamant about your stance, what hope is there for you to learn other information? It has become rather obvious that true civil communication and learning here is staunchly frowned upon. A single view is as blinding as staring into a light. Your mentor's thread is typical of this.
You seem to be addressing the wrong person. You made it clear that it takes time and generations. Genes do change over time - these are called mutations according to conventional knowledge. How mutations work, I never fully understood. In fact, I've never even seen an example of it in conventional education, despite the insistence it exists.

I am not adamant at all, dear. I am pointing out that under conventional wisdom, if you know it, you sound like a moron. Now, if you have evidence to back up your claims, I welcome them. Enlighten me.

Expecting me to doubt conventional wisdom when you've provided no evidence for what you're saying is absurd. If I'm going to choose someone's word over another, it's going to be the one in a text book backed by many scientists over that of some person on an internet forum.

If the type of audience your views were intended toward was such that they are ignorant of the conventional wisdom and will take your word without skepticism - I am not your intended audience and I would suggest not responding to me or anything I've said.

Here are some questions:

How do genes mutate into 'superior' versions? In your case, intellect.
What physical, actual changes take place in this process, and when?
What effect does diet have on the process?
What specifically about diet effects the genes? [What does meat affect? What do vegetables affect?]
Have there been any experiments done to confirm this relationship, if so, where and when and by whom?
Does anyone else agree with and have tested your position?
Do you know what a gene actually is within conventional biological knowledge, and what it is made of and how it behaves?

SCIENCE.

Yes, well, I have a boyish/dumbed down sense of humor sometimes. Sue me or warn me if that extra bit is considered to be too shit.

Last edited by Slaughtz on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Story goes like this:

Change the environment so that the traits considered "fit" alter, then train what nature has done to us poor creatures, so we become docile, forgiving, submissive, dependent on authorities, and you'll have the trainees thanking the trainers for their guidance.

Man can cocoon reality in his technological magnificence, to the point where what has superior in nature becomes inferior in the human world.

This is what nihilism is. 

All you need is to attack the weakest part: the female. Lacking self-awareness, being innately willing to submit to power, to the popular, you can turn her from a natural filter to a social one.

Once accomplished, you'll have men falling over each other to chop off their testicles.

The few who cannot, because of an abundance of spirit, will turn their backs.

------------------

Once a liberal, progressive, en-lightener, here to unburden us from reason with some good ol' female chicken-soup for the soul, fails to be convincing, she resorts to the apssie agressive tactic of mental pouting, and shaming.
Here is a good example of it:

Pretzle wrote:
It has become rather obvious that true civil communication and learning here is staunchly frowned upon.
If you fail to appreciate, on an emotional level, the power of her suggested freedom, then you've closed your mind to her offer of salvation.
You must be ill or ungrateful.

How can the promise that good education, and nutrition, can correct centuries of genetic memory?
How can one reject Jesus, in his secular form, here to take on the genetic failings of billions?

To be "civil" is to pretend that the ridiculous is respectable.
It is to not treat it as it deserves to be treated.
Who shall protect the meek and the weak, now?

Civility, trolling, ad hom...all ways of saying that something must be respected, or, at least, humored, no matter its quality.
Once the fool begins feeling exposed, for the fool that (s)he is, (s)he takes out this Judeo-Christian armor of shame and guilt.

Weakness must be protected.
If not, then you have 'closed your mind' to its need for protection. You have not offered it what it deserves: a hearing.

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:32 am

Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
I am here to cite texts to the best I can and finish my duty. I choose to die lightly.

If Satyr didn't introduce me to this forum, I'd be happy reading and writing enjoying my obscurity never coming online -
I could take off anytime now and never come to any phil. forum again.
I have no need for the internet or public debates to arrive at thoughts. I work differently.
A gem.

A woman such as yourself is always looking for people to undermine and those who refuse to be forever attentive to you, will feel your wrath. " But wait, I want to explain what really happened, what exactly I said". Why bother. You have no interest in any other's arguments. What makes it more frustrating is that you are blind to your own toxic actions, all the while engaging in these emotional outbursts. "Now stick that wherever", noice one lady.

Solace sits easily with you? Who could you victimise, when you are alone, reading books, cutting and pasting into a scrap book, for future reference and no potential next victim in sight and no man to fawn over.

Most people take death lightly unless it affects them directly.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:39 am

Heroine wrote:
A gem.

A woman such as yourself is always looking for people to undermine and those who refuse to be forever attentive to you, will feel your wrath. " But wait, I want to explain what really happened, what exactly I said". Why bother. You have no interest in any other's arguments. What makes it more frustrating is that you are blind to your own toxic actions, all the while engaging in these emotional outbursts. "Now stick that wherever", noice one lady.

Solace sits easily with you? Who could you victimise, when you are alone, reading books, cutting and pasting into a scrap book, for future reference and no potential next victim in sight and no man to fawn over.

Most people take death lightly unless it affects them directly.
I'll dignify your comments when I see you dignifying your own.
A wowman who does not have ladylike manners to apologize to a man for falsely calling him a homo, a wowman who does not have the integrity to address the questions posed at her and simply goes about ignoring, accusing and spreading rumours should be the LAST one to be pointing fingers at me.

By all means, start a "Justice for Anfang" thread - let us all see how passionate your convictions are about his matter, how deeply you want to dwelve into the case for him, or if you did not just intrude to simply stir things up, as the one missing the Attention and SpotLight is you...
Show me how much you care about the injustice he has suffered at my oppressive hands; but surely you calling Satyr a Homo and a gaylord and getting away with it, with no CONSCIENCE whatsoever is abs. no Injustice towards a gentleman...

You apologize to Satyr,,, and I'll show "interest in other's arguments" and in the "But wait, I want to explain what really happened, what exactly I said"."

You have continuously ignored Satyr's two posts at you, plus my own questions at you,,, have you looked at YOURSELF First?
That you should be the one talking of 'I not bothering of another's explanations' is blatant hypocrisy.

Until you have examined your own self and behaved in a Just manner, I don't deem you worthy to be talking of justice. The word becomes a caricature in your petty rabble mouth.
Now stick that somewhere, in between some corinthians.

Second. Its open for all to see, its Anfang who interjected in my conversation with Mannequin, did I go searching for a "victim"? I like the Marxist victimized "figments of imagination" you create here... you demonstrate your substance in how knowledgeable and shrewd you are! The Tuts presents a Marxist Seminar with all her prior Jungian discourse... she couldn't mother me against evil satyr, so now she tries to be titty-mommy for anfang against the wicked witch...; the humour of course becomes unbearable when one notes the tits taking up her marxist cause of one who's openly stated "I wanted to start a quarrel with Mannequin"... she's defending the guy who went in search of a fight to undermine someone, and yet accusing me of being the one looking for someone to undermine?!! Shock me, say something intelligent. If that wasn't so laughable, I'd spit on your ground.

That she says "no man to fawn over", is what irks and burns her. She's neckdeep with jealousy. I keep telling I am not in the way, yet she's so insecure in her denying-yet-very-present attraction to Satyr, she consciously keeps pricking me about it, she consciously goes about implanting suspicions and rumours in other girl's heads...

Just because crack-hos like her come to philosophy forums and the internet for nothing but social dating, and gathering compliments to get a high, she assumes every woman must be like her. Retard, didn't your pet Laconian accuse me of the exact opposite of what you say? He had issues with me being a snob because I was doing nothing but citing texts and being such a minding-my-own-business unmeddlesome "worker ant"! -I am the one going after victims? Have you been shopping lately? They are selling lives at the mall - you should get one.

Shame-mongers like you waiting for vengeance and itching to find any opportunity to SHAME others is what makes you so beneath me, and your character so filthy. Bitch, I own you like a dog in a leash. Your pathetic and shameful hypocrisy puts you beneath the level of the ass of a bacteria in the dust on my toenail.
Atleast I am not the one who eats the delicious roasted beef and chicken before me, and then acts all heroine-like ...ooooh I can't stand the stench of the butcher's hands!
Life is 100 for some people. Those who live intensely, and do their best with no obligation left unturned, do indeed die lightly with no regrets.
Morons and lickspittles like you who gobble up all the delicious and pleasant things and have no gratitude and feel no obligation towards those who made such delicacies possible, dirtying their hands and handling cadavers, are the ones who fear death and shag Kierkegaard all night and cling to Jesus, with bibles under their pillow. Death scares them because they never affirmed life, and they fear unconsciously life will not affirm them. They try to cover this fear looking for passionate sex to conceal their vacuum, and project their hatred at anyone who rejects or spurns them. Its as if life were spurning them. Its why they burn and make it so personal.

Brilliance, before I tell you to f-- off, you should see the wiki on what Lyssa means, and then speak of Wrath and how I was "blind" to my own "toxic actions"... lol. idiot. a hysterical bipolar swinging from one pole to another, not even aware that she said she Abhors satyr one day and the next day she says I never said that,,,, shouldn't be giving seminars on "blindness"; she should be swallowing medications.
Now get lost and find someone else to shame.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:24 pm

Lyssa wrote:
...the guy who went in search of a fight to undermine someone,...
Undermine? - Too much credit.

A: Why are you not wearing any pants, fancypants?
M: So that I can expand your ass.
A: Die!
M: Arghh...unghhh. Oh no! .... (Psycho storyline part)... Let's be friends?
A: No.

(Dramatized version)
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Quote :
Bitch, I own you like a dog in a leash. Your pathetic and shameful hypocrisy puts you beneath the level of the ass of a bacteria in the dust on my toenail.
Sounds like you have had a bad day, another emotional outburst!

The only way to stop enabling you, is to stop providing you with what you need/want most, a human host.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:38 pm

I enjoy watching you work, my sweet. 
Very feminine.

A female will pay you no mind unless you have already seduced her.
Her first acknowledgment of your presence will determine if you keep her attentions.
Her test is that of substance, though she has no way of rationally determining and understanding it.
She will feel it in her bones, in her vagina, on her nipples.
But she will doubt herself.
Then she will test you, or watch as others test you for her.
Your talents will be evaluated intuitively, viscerally.  
She will not know what or why, but she will know there is "something about you," or nothing at all.

When dealing with the feminine mind, relinquish the initiative.
She will resist taking the lead, being against her nature (an innate quality) to not be passive-aggressive and (re)actionary.
Taking the lead, being clear, requires courage and integrity.
She has very little of either. 

To outperform the female at her own games you must use more elegant feminine methods.

Never take the lead - fall back and wait.
Make her come to you, swinging.
Force her into that place of focus.
Watch, adapt, be flexible.
She will signal you when she's had enough.
Then you'll have her.

Last edited by Satyr on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:07 pm

Anfang wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
...the guy who went in search of a fight to undermine someone,...
Undermine? - Too much credit.

A: Why are you not wearing any pants, fancypants?
M: So that I can expand your ass.
A: Die!
M: Arghh...unghhh.  Oh no! .... (Psycho storyline part)...  Let's be friends?
A: No.

(Dramatized version)
Anfang: "I wanted to diminish his over-powering influence on me."

Thesaurus:

Diminish : "Become or Cause to be Less"

Undermine: "Weaken"

[Holier than Thou version.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:07 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
Quote :
Bitch, I own you like a dog in a leash. Your pathetic and shameful hypocrisy puts you beneath the level of the ass of a bacteria in the dust on my toenail.
Sounds like you have had a bad day, another emotional outburst!
Heroine, I speak to everyone in their own language,,, I make sure they understand me well.
Its called being CLEAR, something cowards like you making accusations without proof wouldn't understand.
To a stage actress, I indeed choose to deliver my lines with Passion.

But an emotional-delivery need not imply one is being emotional in oneself. I can be perfectly cold and disciplining a bitch hankering after bits of praises and barking in sex heat.

Quote :
The only way to stop enabling you, is to stop providing you with what you need/want most, a human  host.

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:10 pm

Quote :
A female will pay you no mind unless you have already seduced her.
Her first acknowledgment of your presence will determine if you keep her attentions.
Her test is that of substance, though she has no way of rationally determining and understanding it.
She will feel it in her bones, in her vagina, on her nipples.
But she will doubt herself.
Then she will test you, or watch as others test you for her.
Your talents will be evaluated intuitively, viscerally.  
She will not know what or why, but she will know there is "something about you," or nothing at all.

When dealing with the feminine mind, relinquish the initiative.
She will resist taking the lead, being against her nature (an innate quality) to not be passive-aggressive and (re)actionary.
Taking the lead, being clear, requires courage and integrity.
She has very little of either.  

To outperform the female at her own games you must use more elegant feminine methods.

Never take the lead - fall back and wait.
Make her come to you, swinging.
Force her into that place of focus.
Watch, adapt, be flexible.
She will signal you when she's had enough.
Then you'll have her.

This is hilarious, the guy has a manual of "How to..."  LOL

Such transparency is positively delicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:24 am

Anfang, you got completely murdered in this thread. I'm glad other people can see through your retarded nonsense.

Thanks lyssa, for keeping it honest and truthful. As a reward I'm willing to be your sub for the weekend, you may have me in anyway you wish...no gimp outfits or anything like that because I'm not into that. Try anfang for that one.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Anfang: "I wanted to diminish his over-powering influence on me."
I said - "I wanted to diminish his influence."
But I'll improve it to - "I wanted to diminish his influence on you."
Adding 'over-powering' would be trying too hard.

Quote :
Thesaurus:

Diminish : "Become or Cause to be Less"

Undermine: "Weaken"
Undermine has a more devious, premeditated flavor to it. Which was not really the case - So I told you it's too much credit.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:05 pm

The Joke is back for a visit, pretending to be the Badman.

Shat his pants wrote:
Anfang, you got completely murdered in this thread.
That blood on me is yours.

You little wannabe psycho. You have revealed your lacking resolve - and there wasn't anything which was holding you back. Your worst, uninhibited by anything decent is still toothless. Stop cutting yourself with that knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Aww anfang started a war and lost..waaaa waaaa ..keep kicking and punching, go ahead, it is laughable now.

Your feeble attempts of backtracking and manipulation are not working, carry on embarrassing yourself in trying to turn the tables..

You should use this post a point to focus on in an attempt to direct attention away from lyssa exposing you...

Oh yeah, and I never left..don't flatter yourself.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Having no ability to respond to anything on a rational basis, the female will always fall back on emotion, and attacks on the source of the opinions, rather than trying to deal with the opinions themselves. 

Her desire is to return the conversation to where she feels the most confident and powerful: emotions, psychological manipulation, relationships etc. 
The typical words will evoke shame, guilt, envy, hatred, love, pity, mirth and so on.
The goal is to produce an emotional reaction in what she cannot deal with physically or intellectually.

The cycle usually proceeds from the positive emotion of happiness, mirth, humor, implying a detached, uncaring, dimissive, detachment, to that of pity, sadness, implying a personal reaction to her own state, now directed towards its source. 

There are two options:
1- Total disengagement.
There is no way you can deal with this emotionalism, but to flee. 
This option is only available if do not you wish to continue relating with the female, given that there is no sexual or economic or family reason to do so, or when other alternatives are available. 

2- You must lower yourself to her level and outperform her at her own game.
This requires self-knowledge and a full acceptance of your feminine side.
At this point your detachment becomes an apathy towards her words, and a focus on her actions.
The reasons you may choose this option are multiple:
sexual gratification, a child, economics, play, practice, boredom, leaving your options open, since the first closes the door etc.

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:32 pm

clown 
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:33 pm

mannequin wrote:

Thanks lyssa, for keeping it honest and truthful.

Quote :
As a reward I'm willing to be your sub for the weekend, you may have me in anyway you wish...no gimp outfits or anything like that because I'm not into that. Try anfang for that one.
Thanks, that's sweet, but I personalize nothing. Socrates says the unexamined life is not worth living; which makes philo-sophia, loving wisdom, its own reward. The initiator of this thread Pretzle wondered what gender has to do with philosophy on a philosophy site. But if its masculinity and the male spirit that characteristically stands apart, dominates, discriminates, distinguishes itself, competes, creates that pathos of distance, breaks limits, raises the bar, shifts horizons, opens new grounds, opens ranks, which is what Philosophy entails, then the preservation of the masculine spirit on which development of philosophy depends, is why there's bound to be gender discussion on a philosophy site.
This is the only thing I personalize.
If even a glimmer of a masculine spirit can be preserved and nurtured, then that beauty is its own reward and what I celebrate.

I am here to degrade and denigrate nobody for cheap power thrills or personal pleasure; I leave that to those who have no sense of self-mirth. The biggest advantage anyone must grow to have in this life is one's own self. I am my own advantage; that is how it should be. This needs disciplined self-focus. I keep it clean and simple.
Mannequin and Anfang are beyond the personal and help show larger things at stake;

"But man, whose thought is emancipated from the fetters of here and now, yesterday and tomorrow, boldly investigates the "once" of past and future, and it depends on the depth or shallowness of his nature whether he triumphs over the fear of the end or not. An old Greek legend -- without which the lliad could not have been -- tells how his mother put before Achilles the choice between a long life or a short life full of deeds and fame, and how he chose the second.
Man was, and is, too shallow and cowardly to endure the fact of the mortality of everything living. He wraps it up in rose-coloured progress-optimism, he heaps upon it the flowers of literature, he crawls behind the shelter of ideals so as not to see anything. But impermanence, the birth and the passing, is the form of all that is actual -- from the stars, whose destiny is for us incalculable, right down to the ephemeral concourses on our planet. The life of the individual -- whether this be animal or plant or man -- is as perishable as that of peoples of Cultures. Every creation is foredoomed to decay, every thought, every discovery, every deed to oblivion. Here, there, and everywhere we are sensible of grandly fated courses of history that have vanished. Ruins of the "have-been" works of dead Cultures lie all about us. The hybris of Prometheus, who thrust his hand into the heavens in order to make the divine powers subject to man, carries with it his fall. What, then, becomes of the chatter about "undying achievements"?

World-history bears a very different face from that of which even our age permits itself to dream. The history of man, in comparison with that of the plant and animal worlds on this planet -- not to mention the lifetimes prevailing in the star world -- is brief indeed. It is a steep ascent and fall, covering a few millennia, a period negligible in the history of the earth but, for us who are born with it, full of tragic grandeur and force. And we, human beings of the twentieth century, go downhill seeing. Our eye for history, our faculty of writing history, is a revealing sign that our path lies downward. At the peaks of the high Cultures, just as they are passing over into Civilizations, this gift of penetrating recognition comes to them for a moment, and only for a moment.

Intrinsically it is a matter of no importance what is the destiny, among the swarms of the "eternal" stars, of this small planet that pursues its course somewhere in infinite space for a little time; still less important, what moves for a couple of instants upon its surface. But each and every one of us, intrinsically a null, is for an unnamably brief moment a lifetime cast into that whirling universe. And for us therefore this world-in-little, this "world-history," is something of supreme importance. And, what is more, the destiny of each of these individuals consists in his being, by birth, not merely brought into this world-history, but brought into it in a particular century, a particular country, a particular people, a particular religion, a particular class. It is not within our power to choose whether we would like to be sons of an Egyptian peasant of 3000 B.C., of a Persian king, or of a present-day tramp. This destiny is something to which we have to adapt ourselves. It dooms us to certain situations, views, and actions. There are no "men-in-themselves" such as the philosophers talk about, but only men of a time, of a locality, of a race, of a personal cast, who contend in battle with a given world and win through or fail, while the universe around them moves slowly on with a godlike unconcern. This battle is life -- life, indeed, in the Nietzschean sense, a grim, pitiless, no-quarter battle of the Will-to-Power.
[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gender and this site gender and this site - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

gender and this site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next