Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

All kinds of love...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

All kinds of love... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:10 pm

A tribute to Philip Seymour Hoffman.

I have been waiting to see God's Pocket, his second last movie and his last being Hunger Games, yet to be released.

He was an amazing actor.   RIP.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:12 pm

perpetualburn wrote:

I really didn't like "The Notebook," but I've yet to meet the woman that didn't love it.

I said, magic "Moment",, not the film.

The suspension of time, gliding along effortlessly, always has a magical quality, since our norm is gravity...

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:15 pm

Anfang wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
4*(c-c)=3*(c-c)
4*(c-c) / (c-c) = 3
4*(1) = 3
4 = 3

Surprised 

Then it must all be a matter of perspective.

4=3
4-2=3-2
2=1
2*2=1*2
4=2

The result 4=2 makes me feel better.

4=3
4-2=3-2
2=1
4-1=3-1
3=2

I like Odd situations; because I like getting Even...

Quote :

Quote :
A smart mate Lets the other check...mate.
I think that's depending on the sex of the check...mate-r and the check mated.
But today that seems to be all jumbled up quite a bit - sometimes to the detriment of both parties involved.

I'll say in my view, the one who checks too much has check-mated him/herself.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:13 am

Lyssa wrote:
So, if you remain uneven for the most part of your life, then you experience the joy of getting even many times and have something to look forward to.

Quote :
So you have seen the movie...
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Anfang wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
So, if you remain uneven for the most part of your life, then you experience the joy of getting even many times and have something to look forward to.

I am not an Epicurean or a comfort-creature,, I rarer than rarely get bored to want to "have something to look forward to". I like trying to get even because I start with the knowledge evenness is a state that can never be reached and such dissatisfaction is very satisfying. The gap reveals the distance, the un-evenness of the even terrain, a brutal exposure of where things stand. It only comes to visibility when you try to get even.

Quote :

Quote :
So you have seen the movie...

I have seen into the movie...

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:35 pm

Godfather.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Phantom of the Opera.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Anfang wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

I am not an Epicurean or a comfort-creature,, I rarer than rarely get bored to want to "have something to look forward to". I like trying to get even because I start with the knowledge evenness is a state that can never be reached and such dissatisfaction is very satisfying. The gap reveals the distance, the un-evenness of the even terrain, a brutal exposure of where things stand. It only comes to visibility when you try to get even.

A very civilized response.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:19 pm

Anfang wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Anfang wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

A very civilized response.

Self-mirth takes many forms.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:19 pm

Tarzan and Jane

Sabrina

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:25 pm

"Respiro" (2002) - Italian
"Il Paese Delle Spose Infelici" (2011) - Italian
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Really need to see this movie "Tell No One" to feel the impact of the song in context... but anyways, lol @ 1:16

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:11 am

Perpetualburn....

This song is it, Lilac Wine, Jeff Buckley?  Lovely.   In fact your avatar looks a lot like JB.

Francois Cluzet, one of my favorites.  Did you see him in Little White Lies?  Great movie.

Have since been able to access actual trailer and of course, the above does not apply, to the song sung.  
JB song does appear in the movie elsewhere.

Embarassed Actually, should have viewed the vid you posted instead of guessing, which track you were referring to.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:04 pm

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:46 pm

For the perpetual burn

All kinds of love... - Page 2 21058_purple_flower_thistle

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:58 am

Thank you lassie

From my favorite Heath Ledger movie, "Two Hands"

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:37 am

a touchy-feely scene from 'Nights and Days' (produced in Poland, 1975)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:28 pm

a little souvenir for reasonvemotion

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Wowman,

Thirsty's sent you packing off with a souvenir...

But I know you'll be back.

We are all, like you said, emotionally bonded with Satyr and so turn a blind-eye to our intellectual integrity,, I, esp. being his slave-girl...  its only you who's unemotional about him, and so can bring him down from his high throne.

Only you have the objective spirit to tackle Satyr and expose his flaws...  else that man might just rule forever and we all might let him... we are very emotional people here.
He might even come to believe he is God...
Maybe he already does...

Only you can show him, he's just another human...

You are our Real Resistance! our only she-"Neo"...

Dont consult a lawyer, that's not imp. right now... consult an Oracle!

Don't quit At the Climax of undoing this KT matrix.
Satyr is the System, Satyr is everywhere and everyone - you are bound to start "seeing things", but don't get dejected too quickly; we are all counting on you.

See you soon... for the Love of humanity.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:35 pm

Is it wierd that I only find her attractive in this movie?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:51 pm

We are Satyr.

Our King is Silenus.
Our god is Dionysus.

We are Nature.
We are Legion

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:14 pm

"Le Petit Voleur" (1999) - French
"From the Edge of the City" (1998) - Greek

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:18 pm

"The Vanishing" (1988) - Dutch

"Saskia: My nightmare. I had it again last night.

Rex: That you're inside a golden egg and you can't get out, and you float all alone through space forever.

Saskia: Yes, the loneliness is unbearable...No. This time there was another golden egg flying through space. And if we were to collide, it'd all be over."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:34 am

Consuming love

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:33 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:21 pm

"Frequencies" (2013) - UK

A good place to find the latest uploaded films, updated everyday.

http://www.rlsbb.com/category/movies/

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:53 pm

Thanks a lot! Perpetual.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:35 pm

"Salvo" (2013) - Italian
"Salem" (2014) - American TV series
"Edge of Tomorrow" (2014) - American
"Midnight Son" (2011) - American

Last edited by perpetualburn on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All kinds of love...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next