Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], whoever that guy is, is really cornering the douche-bag Shit-Smears.
It's a joy to watch him squirming.

You can see he has no fuckin' clue, and he's looking for a smart-ass remark to weasel out of this.
All he wants to do is talk about his dick and getting laid, to get the ladies to notice.  

Fuck, ILP is a goldmine of retardation.
Thank the gods for it.
Ladies and gentlemen ILP demands respect for simpletons, like this.
It's entire premise is offering a sheltering place for manimals on this level.
If you want to s(t)ick around ILP and chew-over the idea "Does existence exist?" you must show reverence for its majority, which Shit-Smears is the most vocal example of.
He is everywhere, almost equal to Torn-Annus, and PDitty.  

I remember how he reduced every thread I started there to a food-fight.
Did I complain?
Nope.
I adjusted and threw back...
I guess I must have landed a few because that's when the "objective" moderators began noticing that my threads were not about the topic.
Ya see, when the turd mocked and ridiculed, nobody cared...they applauded in silence; they laughed, enjoying the retribution.
He was their man, their kind.
But when Satyr began fucking this turd up the arse, then suddenly all were insulted, all felt it go up their own rectum.
Then they remembered the forum rules, and what "philosophy" is about.

Their selective application of their own principles and rules is what hypocrisy and cowardice is all about.
We, on KT, do not even agree with their principles and yet we adhere to them to a greater degree than these duplicitous nihilists do.
It was obvious in how selective Only_Humean's critique of philosophical positions was, or how moderators, in general, apply the banning rule.  
That they then snicker and pat each other on the back, is part of the herd psychology.
Fuckin' pathetic.

ILP is not only a garbage bin for KT refuse, but a steady source of pork chops.
We eat them up and spit them back.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:58 pm

These turds on ILP make a grave mistake. It is one they so wish were true that they convince themselves of it.

They take these KT rejects as representatives of Satyr's views.
They happily engage these KT rejects, ofttimes dreaming that one of them is Satyr himself, and because they have an easy time of it, they think they've bested the beast itself.
This is how fuckin' pathetic they are.

They think because some idiot is now trying to imitating ol' Satyr, that he is the perfect example of what Satyr stands for.
but, then they hover in anonymity, and read my own words, and they do not see a correlation. They become confused, the words sound the same, the imitators regurgitate some themes, they repeat some of Satyr's phraseology, but it does not feel the same...and feeling is all a nihilistic, modern, retard has to go on.

And that is why they keep their mouths shut ...only indulging in some drive-by insult, and run-by mockery to make themselves feel better about who they are.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Thanks for your psychological expositions.
You truly belong exactly where you are.
Whatever status I have, you certainly never addressed the concepts, but only counted the words ...quantities are what you morons are about. It's all about word-counts, or number of members, or how well you feel.

Once more, like your herd is known to do, you focus on the individual proposing the idea, rather than the ideas themselves.
This makes you feminine, and base.   

That you find the repetition of everyday truisms inspirational, and interesting, only shows your intellectual quality.

Run along now little doggy.
The Torn-Annus is already chipping away at your barn's fencing.

I'm looking forward to the next thread on "What are you smoking?" or "Does existence exist?"
Fuck that was a good one.

Maj is a dear, no?
Another ex-mensa member.
Birds of a feather...You've found your place...because hierarchies, ImbeSIL cross tribal lines.

------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaand, in classic Modernistic style, the specimen contradicts his words, with his actions.
Another reason I love ILP...they just can't help but help me prove my own theories.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:27 pm

And this is how people cannot help but reveal who they are.

The specimen could not help himself.
He had to come here and tell me how uninterested in me he was.
Classic word/action contradiction-trap all nihilists fall into.

But notice how he exposes his own motives.
He seeks validation, he seeks interest in others.
The worse thing he can tell me, about me, is not that my views are wrong, or where they are so, but that he does not care, he is not interested.
On ILP this banter focused on personality is all they have. It's a social camp for retards, where "philosophy" is but a way of covering up the fact that only stunted minds are acceptable.

A sheltered mind comfortable in the knowledge that no matter how stupid he is, he will never face the consequences of this stupidity.
He can now waste his time on whatever offers him the most pleasure, without being afraid that someone may expose his stupidity in public.
His survival and respectability is ensured, somewhat, so his value system shifts towards hedonism and materialism.

He can now "philosophize" casually, because none of it really matters.
It's like a lollipop ...all flavour, causing endorphin rushes to flood his tiny reptilian brain, but zero nutritional content - the sugar rots the teeth, until all he can eat are creams...food made uniform.

And now, I think the specimen has been emptied of all usefulness.
Time for another...

Whenever they begin to hint at the old standby "We are more alike than you think" it's time to say ....

Ta, Ta,

p.s.
Watching those sheeple discuss the ubermench, all macho muscled domination and all, or trying to figure out why men and women are promiscuous, using some kind of psychosis to explain it, is excruciating.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:31 pm

The average is where the mediocre mind thrives.
He needs the bullshit all the time.
It's all around him, every day, but he needs to have it everywhere, at all time, so as to believe that it is more universal than it truly is.
To pretend to be interested in philosophy, in the exploration of reality of all things, and then to admit that the usual, the common, is more of what you seek, is the type of lying to one's self no honest mind would tolerate for long.
Imagine, having an opportunity to speak of things you could not, you dare not, and to squander it by returning to the same lies that keep the average believing that they too have something fascinating to say.

But who am I flattering, girl?
You haven't had anything out of the ordinary to say, since the day you were born.
You've developed a vocabulary instead.
You do not grasp the opportunity to speak your mind, because there is nothing more in it than the average, the mediocre.
That's why you comfort yourself by stating that to do so is to "vent", trying to belittle it.   

Here, allow me to return you to where you feel at home:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...or, maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is more on your level.

Such conversations children have in school, should be recalled with nostalgia.
I, too, believed in good and bad ...when I was twelve.

And now, turd, you wish to tell me why I come here, because you also know my motive.
Did I not give you it, or was it a partial truth, you selectively recall?
What other reason did I give for my participation?  

And still, nothing on my positions, my ideas.
All about Satyr and why and how, and how pathetic he is ...like a gossip queen.
A projection trying to figure out the motive, as if this would diminish the message.
How, fucked-up, are you, dear girl?

You, ImbeSIL have a female's psychology.
This is why you feel comfortable amongst children, but you also feel the pull of something masculine.
All you have now are words with no content.
Like your declaration of Mensa intelligence (How fuckin' pompous can a retard get? Shit-Smears classy) with nothing to offer as an example but the mundane and the average.
Your addiction to mediocrity has made you stale, if ever you had taste.
I searched for a single post that would display that professed intellect, and I found nothing.

How not different than Maj, the brown cow, you are, dear girl.
Loved the conflict.
She did not wake up for the final exam, or else she too would be on your level.
And how not unlike Shit-Smears, you are, dear girl ...he has a universe hidden inside of him, books to be written, universes to build, but all he has to show are the words of an idiot, excited because he is living the "high life" ...all high, but still there day after day, for hours, seeking, wanting, needing.

The only "quality" you posses is self-referential.
It is inside of you, awaiting to come forth ....but, you hesitate, uncertain.
This is why you brag, offering us the same hot air with no substance.
I'll take your word on it, girl ...because it is as vacuous as everything about you, and it is the only thing you have.
That inner "quality" wafting out of you in a fluttering breeze ...*frrrrrrrrrt*.
Best you keep your quality to yourself, cause it smells real bad. Keeping shit in a tight space ferments it into something awful.

Feel free to hide in the shadows and giggle.
*Tee-hee* ....*Tee-Hee* "Satyr is pathetic."
*Frrrrrrrrrrt*
Pussy-Farts

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:55 am

Cunterbeary wrote:
Is Satyr completely ineffective at curing nihilism (or unwilling) or have others here come as nihilist and stayed to be respected members, if so some examples and links would be appreciated? Basically I'm asking if there's any measure of intelligence you believe you can discern among those still inflicted with nihilism?
Cut out all that nihilism, remove it! Doctor, where are you?!
There is the Nihilist and there is the non-Nihilist. Now that you have set the stage and it is divided between two absolutes let me not play along and try to argue - that would be like totally, totally nihilistic- yeah,yeah,yeah.

Those non-nihilists are so stup-id and those nihilists are so intelligent, No, I meant, the other way around. Either you are intelligent or you are stupid. You just have to frame the question the right way then you can steer the conversation anywhere you like.

I quoted Cunterbeary to Cunterbeary2. Do you object to what Cunt-bear-ye2 had to say to Cunt-bear-ye? I think Cunt#1 made a good riposte.

Looks like I haven't gotten it all out of my system.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Canterbury2 wrote:
Anfang

So my problem is that I speak in terms of absolutes? Could you find me a link on this site where someone has spoken of another who is only partially nihilistic or where the subject of the transitional period has even been discussed?
The problem of your changing in colour? If I'd have to guess then I'd say it's not about the degree of nihilistic tendencies per se. But you are asking the wrong person about it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:26 pm

ImbeSIL wrote:
Imagine having the opportunity to speak of things I could/dare not? Is there some form of existence where this opportunity does not exist?
Yes.

Dare not, or can not.

The simpleton has nothing out of the ordinary to say. His everyday persona is himself completely.
He has no complexity, like a dog.

ImbeSIL wrote:
This is interesting because I have similarly attempted to become acquainted with your contributions to both forums, and emerged equally disappointed. What are we to conclude?
Ha!!

ImbeSIL wrote:
(I know what you will conclude so you need not answer that). You sell a style, not philosophical quality: a pent-up urge to counter others by calling them nihilists. I don't believe you have contributed a single thing to philosophy, from what I have witnessed.
Hey look!!!
Another declarative statement about a person.
You go girl!

ImbeSIL wrote:
Of this forum's clientele, I believe there is only one poster who suggests potential, and his name is Anfang.
Your judgment cannot be doubted.
You have proven to be a brilliant mind.
I'm sure Anfang agrees.

Please, dear girl, Maj awaits you.
Do not waste your time here. There are serious discussions over at ILP.

"Does existence truly exist?"
"Does nothing exist?"
"I'm decorating my gigolo room, what types of ornaments will interest my many female clients?"
"Is leaving my magnum Trojan condoms on the bathroom sink, in good taste? Ladies of this forum please help me with this problem."
"A question for the ladies: Does my Ferrari make me look like a douche-bag?"
"My I.Q. is 156 ...how about yours?"

No

ImbeSIL wrote:
In closing, I feel obligated to do you the courtesy of informing you that pussy-farts do not smell.
Not if you are dealing with a dirty, rotten, pussy ...like you.
Every odoriferous quiff caries its internal decay.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Canterbury2 wrote:
Anfang

So my problem is that I speak in terms of absolutes? Could you find me a link on this site where someone has spoken of another who is only partially nihilistic or where the subject of the transitional period has even been discussed?
Dear Cuntburied2, feel free to participate with more than gossip.
You know, an actual topic.

If not, then do not be so surprised.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:07 pm

What a naive girl, you are.

When a mind is trained, raised, contained within a box, and when words have become emotional tools, yes, most not only have no ability to think outside the contexts their vocabulary permits them to, but the words that they do know, and constantly use, cannot be explored with serious honesty, fully, because they are tinged, contaminated, with emotions.

Those are the better ones. The majority have no ability to think beyond the simple, the mundane, the primal: eat, shit, fuck, drink.

Dear girl, you are all game-play.
Seeing that you offer no content, my posts reflect the quality you offer.
I adapt, adjust, to you, girl.  

I loved the insertion of "need" in that last sentence.
It was mensa brilliant.
No, turd, you are not a pompous ass with nothing to justify it...

I would say your posts have run out of steam, but yours never had any to begin with.
You are all about gossip, and girlish word-games.

Do you want the last word?
It'll be void of quality, all innuendo and cuntish quiffs, but hey, knock yourself out.
No balls to say anything about my views on point.
Even if you dared they would be off-topic...and they would only serve to expose your true quality...as you've been doing for years on ILP.
All you have is this indirect self-comforting.

What a dumb cunt you are.
Mensa my ass.
You are a regular turd, like all those you feel comfortable amongst.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:53 am

Canterbury2 wrote:
Ask me anything.. but make it brief, I loath verbosity.

You were not immediately put back in the Dungeon, where you belong for your many sockpuppets and the dishonesty they imply, as I felt it was better you have an opportunity to show off your quality to the forum in general.

If you're not going to offer anything but inane begging for attention or demands for another to provide you with a subject to discuss then this account will be deleted as well as any further ones you make, as before.

The original Canterbury is yours and will forever remain so however.

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:44 am

Satyr wrote:

ImbeSIL wrote:
Of this forum's clientele, I believe there is only one poster who suggests potential, and his name is Anfang.
Your judgment cannot be doubted.
You have proven to be a brilliant mind.
I'm sure Anfang agrees.
What joy it is for a woman to try and sow the seeds of discord.
Though it's a good idea to blind and dazzle the targets first.
They must be unsuspecting, which means that the woman must, at least, be within range of the target in the area of intelligence and cunning. Part of it can be compensated by a woman's charming ways. It also takes time, this requires either patience or an enjoyment of the game itself.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:44 pm

I was wondering if you would take the bait Anfang.
Good eye.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Read this retard Only_Humean, who is intelligent enough to moderate a forum full of morons:

So, infinity, being another way of expressing the concept of no absolutes, has no "real-world referents" - here he seems to have been reading my comments on Nihilism but it doesn't matter - yet, for this retard, the finite does have real world referents.
So in this either/or scenario, this dualistic, binary logic, the evidence is against chaos.
the idea that infinity is a description of the "towards"?  

Can he show us one example of a non-infinite, not infinitely regressive, absolute?
ONE, will do.
Yet mathematics, built on singularities and absolute concepts (1/0) cannot but expose this absence in its numerical progression and regression.
This idiot, who demands stringent evidence, declares something totally obtuse, in contradiction to the experienced ...but who will moderate this immoderate imbecile?
The "real world" according to this idiot, has no evidence of infinite regress, constant and consistent change.
This moron implies that the world is finite, absolute.

Can he justify this, without resorting to math and words, and stopping there?
Where is this indivisible particle, this whole/
Can he show us a whole, a singularity?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a hypocrite, nihilist, and an obvious nit-wit.

I remind you this is the retard you demands evidence, arguments, only in some cases...and what does he do?
He refers to another thinker.

THIS is what ILP is about.

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Satyr wrote:
Good eye.
I wasn't dazzled by any fireworks and not much charm and so the flattery fell flat on its face.
A more subtle way to flatter would be to hide it in a reproach, in something which the target likes about him/her-self. Like - "Your indifference makes you sound harsh."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Anfang wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Good eye.
I wasn't dazzled by any fireworks and not much charm and so the flattery fell flat on its face.
A more subtle way to flatter would be to hide it in a reproach, in something which the target likes about him/her-self. Like - "Your indifference makes you sound harsh."
This was an indirect attack.
Women often use one friend to get to another.

Listen, I'll give you an easy way to discern who has an opinion worth listening to and who is a mental-midget - this is only effective on-line where the text remains, if it is not altered, edited, later to cover the tracks:

Look back, as far as the medium permits, and try to find the pattern, the consistency, the norm.
Who posts more about others, about personal shit, about references to famous names, and who offers his own positions as clearly, succinctly, and honestly, as he can?
Who hides behind others and who presents himself, such as he is, before the public?

Did you notice that the attention whores now call any personal opinion as a cry for attention, particularly if it exceeds their ability to surpass?
This is a form of shaming.
A way of making the other go silent, so that the attention returns to their mundane babbling.

But Satyr is a sociologist, a mind interested in the human condition, so observing turds, imbeciles, like them, may flatter them, but is totally self-serving.
My entire feminization essay was based on observing humans directly, not from reading books about humans.

Now, my interest in nihilism, as a concept, is directly link don my experiences with these turds, over a ten year time-span.

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Satyr wrote:
This was an indirect attack.
Women often use one friend to get to another.
I know.

Quote :
Did you notice that the attention whores now call any personal opinion as a cry for attention, particularly if it exceeds their ability to surpass?
I didn't pay them much attention, but it doesn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Imbesil wrote:
But still, everything is a veil for something else here,
You will find veils everywhere - the question is, what do you perceive behind those veils. That is always also depending on oneself - it's always a projection. Some people are quite good at seeing the other person for who he/she is and others merily see what they want to see. Is there a desire to see or is it only to get something out of it for oneself. It's the same for me as well.

Are you saying that your comment about me was not, at least to some extent, intended to bring about some discord? Because, if so, then I think you avoid to recognize some aspects of yourself or... you have no respect for me. I can't tell because I don't know you that well.

A third option would be that you were not thoughtful and didn't realize the potential effects of your comment - I don't think so. So it's either that you are not aware of certain aspects of yourself or you just tried to get away with it. Not being aware would then be just a mechanism to keep your own self-preception untarnished.

For example, the best liars are those who believe their own lie. Their mind has adjusted to the demands of modernity (being a good liar helps a lot). Some would even say - They are not really lying, because they believe it themselves. Everything becomes relative and subjective. Wait - it IS all relative and subjective.

Quote :
anything to put "the enemy" down in revenge for their rejecting you from reality. "I didn't want it anyway because I've discovered a realer reality beneath their false reality that shows they are weak and I am strong".
To put "an enemy" down makes him stronger (or breaks him). So a 'cunning' person would make them weaker by telling them some comforting things to make them take it easy.

If you crush your enemy then you make room for a new threat to develop. If you make your enemy weak and keep him alive then you have an easy living. Eventually you and the enemy get weaker over time because any form of challenge has been removed.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Mmmmmmm...
What a puuuurfect little pussy we've got here.
It's begging to be touched, impressed, as it were.

Hear her desperately ache to sound like what she is not.

'Make me like you', it says, as if this were a standard in itself.
How in need she is.

It obfuscates to hide that smell of regurgitated hairball.

See it use words like "positive"?
It's as if to please a pussy is enough to be called a "thinker".

It's needs expose the inner cattiness:
Impress me, because all I do is try to impress.
Give me the "positive,"  because that's all I consider worth thinking of.
Feed me substance, though I offer only my fur rubbing against your leg.

See her praise, and how she uses it to ...impress?
She sees cats everywhere.
She wants to impress and so impressing is all she uses her puuuurfect imitations for.
Little furry things, hunching their backs to seem larger than what they are.

-----------------------

All creativity is a reaction.
Life itself, is a (re)action.
It is (re)active.
But this too must be forgotten, to make it a weapon in the hands of the ones who must live in the now.

Philosophy for the pussy-cat is about mental-masturbation. What she calls "positively" delightful.
Though she claims to abhor gurus she needs one to give her a ball and string to play with.
'Do not describe' give me a solution to what ails my pussy-heart.  

-----------------------

Smell that?
Yes, it is emanating from the cat-litter.

The pussies are gathering to lick each other's holes.

How indifferently caring they are.
They've found a reason why they are so ugly underneath all that pretty fuuuuurrrr.
It must be sexual ...no doubt.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Yes...yes....if you do not appreciate my worth, then allow me to demand that you meet my standards.

The pussy-cat wants to be given a solution, a way, a reason.
No, not descriptions, no analysis, this would place the ball of string in its paws.
She wants to be given it clean and delicious.
She wants a method, a teaching ...to rub her back against.

Substance, for a pussy-cat, is about "positive" reinforcement.
Feed my need!!!
Give my a way to get out of my pussiness.
The only reality I'm interested in is the one I can correct, the one I can escape from.

It is what I will call "positive."
If not, then an evil teacher you shall, be for me ...a sicko...a wannabe-master with no positive returns.

Although I hide my simplicity with words, my needs are quite simple.
I wish to be impressed.
I wish to be given something positive.
I want what I cannot produce myself.
If not, allow me to declare my brilliance, for I've seen through your hypocritical ways.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:15 pm

When I read Heidegger, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, the first thing I think about is this:
Cut the describing...give me a positive solution.
Impress ME, for I am the centre of the world.
Describing the world without taking into account how this impacts moi, how it does not impress me, how I am left indifferent, while I sneak a peek, is a no-no.
It just will not do.

I'm "open-minded," and honest, enough to hear a negative thought, 'cause I'm brilliant like that.
But if you cannot give me a solution along with it, then you are either ill, or sexually depraved.
If I am not flattered, or in some way comforted, then something is wrong with YOU!

The only female weapon is sex.
Her Will to Power.
Everything and everyone is reduced to that: is he attractive, seductive, coy, flattering, charming...or is he vulgar, brutal, without taking into consideration the hearts of girls?

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:23 pm

A suggestion, to the creatively impaired.

When wanting to impress, do not copy so obviously.

As an instead ...try Sadder, my favourite...or ol'Goat, which also has that age reference that must pain the recipient.
But do not open you thesaurus yet, for the internet will be taken over by the hoards of anarchy, and no words can save us then.
Words will not be enough.

----------------------

How delightful to discover that anarchy belongs on the, so called, left side of the political spectrum of dualism.
The Nazis were, in fact, socialists, of a particular sort.

Wonderful.
Nature abhors a vacuum, and a vacuous mind seeks relief in its own demise.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:34 pm

A word to the impressively unimpressive;

When discussing a topic one presents a counter-argument to a position proposed.
"I disagree" is not an argument, but a declaration.
"You are a homophobe!" is not an argument, either, it is a accusatory statement, also known as ad hominem, a sit tries to distract from the topic and redirect attention to the person.

a counter-argument would be a counter-proposition to a proposition.
For example:

If someone presents a hypothesis as to how species evolve and how this applies to humans, as well as to every other living being, then a counter-argument would not be a cry of "racist!!!" followed by sexual innuendos. It would be a counter-proposal, explaining how species splinter-off from a common ancestor, why environment only affects the body and not the mind, or why humans are exempt from what applies to every other living creature known to man.

If someone proposes a thesis as to how love evolve and why, one does not challenge this proposition with lander, and if one does, one should not except anything but that in return.
What one does, if one is a mind with integrity and not a brown cow or a bull dyke or a pussy-catto, is offer a counter-proposal, along with counter arguments.

"Everyone says so" is not an argument.
"Love is mystical" is not a position, it is an excuse.

Humans have been using mysticism and magic to fill in the void in their reasoning and knowledge, for ages.
I know it feels good to think that there is some magical, mystical, power, out there, somewhere, that makes it all have a deep, profound, "positive" meaning, but wanting is not an argument either.

I am also tempted, by my need, to think that every earthquake, every tsunami, has a reason behind it ...that there's a governing hand, a final destination where it will all make sense and be worth it, but I do not let my emotion take over my reason.
I'm ill, like that.

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:29 am

Imbesil wrote:
This confronts us with the possibility of lying to oneself either to protect oneself, or the lying to oneself out of disinterest, or at least out of playfulness, knowing of the consequences yet disregarding of them. I fancifully and self-flatteringly regard myself as someone less caring though daring enough to happen to land upon the consequences of denying my responsibilities, and playingly seeing them through out of curiosity.
This reminds me of the charm of a librarian...

No, not that kind.
The charm of a librarian...

Lovely Scarlett, the archetype of a coy mistress.

If only I could evoke that smoldering passion within that woman...
I know there is more to her than what is apparent. There must be!
Under that cool exterior something magical must be hidden.
She alludes to it. She doesn't show but she hints at it.
She leaves it open for interpretation - so I can attribute to her whatever I wish to be true.

Quote :
I am reminded of the cat. I love cats, I am a cat man. The cat of course finishes the job after enjoying the play before the execution. Your avatar ought to be less dragon, less wolverine and more feline.
I like cats too. There are differences among them though. The domesticated ones, who have all the shelter and food and play and attention they could ever want tend to get very priggish. They are grateful for someone to draw the line from time to time, someone to set and enforce the rules. Pussy-cats...
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Private Message

Quote :

To: reasonvemotion
Posted: Yesterday at 9:28 pm
Subject: Hi wowman  

Hiya,

Wanted to give you your birthday present  since long, but forgot, lol

Since you are eager to learn French, you should join up there. Its a lang. exchange place where you make friends with people who care to correct, share and teach you the lang. you want to learn and you in turn teach them what you know.

Its also a great place to meet people, nice cultured men Wink)  I know you are a very loving mother and are on the lookout for someone who'll be a strong fatherly/manly presence to your daughter besides being a romantic companion to you ;p... well, I love how you want to protect her and I hope you and she find someone real nice.

Let me know your birthday for real, and I'll wish you properly from next year.

ciaos.
I wonder why/how this person Lyssa was elevated to the level of  Prytanes.

"Jayzus", as the Irish say, it beggars belief.

It is always a bit of a comfort and a relief to discover that the Irish are such a foul-mouthed lot. I don't have to worry too much if I let slip a natural phrase every now and then, given that the atmosphere is fairly informal and informality is a typical Irish quality, along with its copious numbers of drunks who rely on the comfort and generosity of strangers.

Last edited by reasonvemotion on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:36 pm

I will bait anything to expose your true character.

This begging me to see and treat Primal as some child who needs constant vigilance and such lectures on friendship and Parenting... you show not just me but everyone your true colours, wowman.

The one thing I have you pigeon-holed in is your instinct to shame others and then act the Responsible "adult".
I'll have you know its not easy getting underneath my skin with your fake f---ing flatteries this last week; two can play at this coy game of utter *sweetness*.

The next time you get personal with me, I will get personal with you.

Tell me now, how much you love my writings.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Quote :

This begging me to see and treat Primal as some child who needs constant vigilance and such lectures on friendship and Parenting... you show not just me but everyone your true colours, wowman.

Sigh, it didn't last long, let the bullshit begin.  Better to nod and agree with you, as of course, Lyssa knows best, even if she does not.

What I notice about you, is you are exceedingly shrewd and manipulating and when you are cornered you need to gather others around you for support.

Me becomes We.  

There is always this underlying bitterness that comes to the surface with you and you have great difficulty in containing it for any reasonable period of time.  You try hard but never quite get there.
It does sound like jealousy this time.

I never beg, unless it is to my man begging him for more, certainly not to a lowly Irish woman.

Have another drink.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:12 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:

Lyssa wrote:
Quote :

Sigh, it didn't last long.  Better to nod and agree with you, as of course, Lyssa knows best, even if she does not.
Good. Maintain that capitulation. It'll be a lesson to you on how throwing about fake words and cheap flatteries has a price and a meaning and a significance, and *intruding* on emotions will get you mirrored the same. Did you think you can do that with me and I would take it? Sweetie, you press age buttons and relationships at me sweetly, I will bring up the same twice as sweet with you. If you walk two steps to me like you gave a damn, I'll walk 4 into you like welfare-personified.

Quote :

What I notice about you, is you are exceedingly shrewd and manipulating and when you are cornered you need to gather others around you for support. Me becomes We.  
Maybe you'll supply proof and be the righteous xt. wowman you wish to strut yourself as.

Quote :

There is always this underlying bitterness that comes to the surface with you and you have great difficulty in containing it for any reasonable period of time.  You try hard but never quite get there.
Your character is pathetic, and marked by inconsistency at anything you say. Words and relationships are cheap to you. Fantastic to see you expose the camaraderie for the "substantial" amount of time you did.
And Funny, coming from someone who just now displayed bitterness and jealousy at my position,,, as if I asked for it. If being prytanes and all that power is what you want, make an appeal to Apaosha. Don't let your jealousy choke you apart from being the vindictive person you are.

Quote :

It does sound like jealousy this time.
I know; its all about the power to you.

Quote :

Have another drink.
Maybe you prefer well-spoken well-mannered jews of your kind, to the Irish. Keep better company.
Next time you want to intrude personally into my space and sweeten your way to me again on who's lucky and what not,,, don't be surprised, if I pull over a stool for you and say, the Tabs on me.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*

Last edited by Lyssa on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:26 pm

I have no doubt you are much more street wise and tougher than myself, but I am not a coward.

If you call the above "intimidation" you will have to do better than that.

Dig in the Doc Martins lady and carry on with your Irish bullshit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next