Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Immigration Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarno

Jarno

Immigration Issues - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:15 pm

OhFortunae wrote:

But in so far I see it, Whites are a bit of ''updated niggers'' without a memory. In a way Whites are merely a more capable race than negroes with lesser impulsiveness and a higher degree of pattern recognition and more ''personal'' by having actual various interests, thoughts and character traits - BUT, the superficiality in their living, their knowledge and broader understanding, their re/actions and such, just prove them to be too often to be kind and gullible blue eyed, blonde haired, domesticated farm animals with an occasional humping fight amongst and against one another to show off their 'orchestrated' (they fucking ''think'' too much), non-impulsive 'look at me I'm a alpha who takes no bull shit' rooster who seem not to notice the fences in which they are captivated behind. Just think about the many you have encountered, family dinners, schools, spontaneous talks, job-socialization, friends, going-out evenings, on-television-whores and the girls you have taken or tried to and actual, next to their to an degree of cuteness, fuckableness, personality and distinctiveness and the being-together memories of shared inter-actions, how superficial and unknowing they all are, no historic consciousness, no noble instinctive selections and loyalty, no personality in this regard of lineage over-thinking for future continuation, no traditions and skills passed on, no sense of self relating to their ancestors and pride beyond their self-indulgent economic ambitions or ancestral inherited appearances and goods.

I think it's the best option to assume when you meet or talk to a new person that he/she is a wigger until they prove otherwise.

Our country is full of suburban wiggers:

I once talked to this maybe 60 year old guy at the gym, who said he felt very proud of their suburban enviroment/structures in Helsinki, that he felt pride every time they build new structures and felt like he was part of it. For me is very hard to understand how the hell can you feel proud about these ugly modern suburban buildings. He was also a fan of classical music, I tried asking him why is it that our modern society can't produce people like Bach anymore, but he really didn't understand what I was saying. I also tried to talk him about how ugly the buildings were after WW2 because of shortage of buildings and I tried to talk about functionalism in architecture, but he was so arrogant fucker that he got a bit mad that I started talking about something he don't know about. "Don't lecture me boy!" attitude.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 9:30 am

Ye, here they are so poud of their city, or ''a city'' that they do all wannabe thug by reciting the city's code like of Amsterdam ''0 20'', ''because this is 020, you know?!''.

That people identify with such base codes with cities representing nothing but degeneracy, says enough about them. Proud on the beginning of local Phone numbers, lol.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:22 pm

haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:22 pm

good [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:23 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 4:04 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:00 pm

Satyr wrote:
Consider this test of your race, a cleaning out period.
The Jews had their holocaust, the Europeans experienced a similar cleansing during the Black Plague, inspiring Mencken to use this as the primary cause of the Renaissance that followed.
Genetic dirt cleared away to allow new growth to flourish.
Like forest fires.
This is when the rabble, the dirt, genetic garbage, is washed away, leaving the strong and the pure.

My war is about preserving the past, so that not all is lost, during this cleaning house phase in Indo-Euroepan history.
Do, or die... if we survive this test we will emerge stronger, better, smarter... more fit.
If not, then so be it.
Our weakness was our downfall.
We gave them the tools to destroy us.

Ideas, weapons, morality, traditions, tolerance, equality, rights... art... philosophy.

I agree with this. This is an opportunity for Europe to cleanse itself of filth and for the survivors to emerge stronger and more fit. If it doesn't... then, as much as I love my family, nation, race... we deserve to be extinct because, indeed, we caused our own downfall. As difficult as it is to admit on a subjective level, that is how it is, objectively... it is natural selection at work. But this is why I also think it is important to raise awareness as much as possible to make sure it is indeed a cleansing (which is inevitable due to accumulated filth) and not a complete extermination of Europeans.

In other words, I think it is important to acquire control of the outcome of this war.

Satyr wrote:

Your desire to avenge yourself speaks of their power over you
The need to do violence, upon them, for no other reason than that they are what they are, speaks of a personal weakness, an insecurity.

I agree with gafr on what should be done, but not why... I have no motive of vengeance and revenge - that would indeed imply that I expected Muslims/liberal degenerates to be what they are not, and that I am angry that they failed to meet my expectations of what they should be. That is not the case. I think violence is in order because they threaten to destroy what I love - it is retaliatory, defensive violence motivated by self-preservation, not by getting back at them or something.

Other than that, I am not sure I agree with how the words power and insecurity are used here, and what is meant to be implied with them, so correct me if I'm wrong in my interpretation.

I think it is merely an indisputable fact that the kind of people who hold views about objective reality and subjective ideals opposed to those espoused by most of us on KT are in power/have power over us. Given that, I think there is a good reason to be insecure.

Let's break those terms down - what is insecurity? One is insecure when the probability of a desired outcome is judged to be low. However, since the probability of a desired outcome can objectively really be low, it means there can be an objective reason to be insecure, aka, to hold that a certain outcome one wants to achieve is improbable. Whereas security would then be confidence that one can accomplish their goals due to a high enough probability. Insecurity is a consequence of weakness. Weakness is a lack of power. Power is the ability to affect interactions and direct them with one's will to accomplish ideals (desired outcomes).

As I've just shown, I think there can be objective reasons to be insecure, and I also think it is important to recognize and admit one's own insecurity and identify why one is insecure in order to take counter-measures which would increase one's security. One must first be aware of one's own weaknesses in order to improve and overcome them.

I also want to clear up another thing - I think indifference is a consequence of obtaining power, but I disagree it is power itself. Since I define power as the ability to affect interactions according to one's own will, it follows that one will be indifferent towards that which cannot affect it, and so since indifference is a consequence of power it can also often be mistaken for power as it usually accompanies it with organisms aware of their own power, but it is not the essence of power itself.

So no, I do not think that just feigning indifference/security means one truly is powerful.

As proof, I present this thought experiment: Imagine you are faced with a tiger (ok, this got old, but bear with me). Feigning indifference and pretending that the tiger cannot affect you in any undesirable way, you may fool some naive bystanders, but imitating what is a consequence of power does not grant one power itself - although you may gain some power in the sense that you can fool and perhaps to an extent manipulate the naive people observing you, if a tiger really does get a hold of you, it will become increasingly more difficult to maintain the illusion of indifference.

It may be convenient to define power as indifference in the sense that it would spare one's ego because it would make power something obtainable by mental training (though I don't think that is the intention here), but as I've shown I don't think it holds up against what we usually consider power in reality, because real power, the ability to affect things to happen how one wants, is much more difficult to obtain. Though it may not be wise to admit weakness to the enemy, but to oneself and perhaps to allies, yes, I think it is wise. Admitting there is a problem is a necessary step to solving it. Failing to do so and being overly secure when one has no good reason to be so can only result in one's own demise.

If something reveals an insecurity or a weakness, the response should be a question: how to overcome that weakness and become secure? It should not be to pretend that one is not weak/insecure just to avoid the displeasure of making such an admission.

Satyr wrote:
Salvage art, traditions, find and gather around you those of your kind.

Teach.
Recall.
Remember.
Repeat.

Cultivate yourself to make your discrimination sieve finer, selecting the most refined.
Be noble.
An aristocrat.
Acknowledge greatness.
Give thanks to challenges.
Endure.

I agree with all of this, but I do not think that is the ONLY thing that should be done. If Muslims have their way and become a majority in European countries, and Europeans become a minority, I don't think they will be as tolerant and accepting of us as we are of them. I think they will seek to exterminate all traces of European art and traditions, to the point that even little known forums like KT may get shut down or forced to go even more underground.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Perfect documentary, I've been looking for something like this, 5:11....Bureaucracy at least what I call it, prevents anyone taking responsibility. I despise these people with these kind of safe jobs, you can never blame anyone directly because they will always find someone else to blame it on and in the end nobody is being blamed, everyone gets away with everything. You never hear these people say "Sorry I made a mistake, but I will make it up to you", they always fucking find some loophole or excuse to blame it on something else. It's very difficult to confront worms like this, but I hope we will find an efficient way.

Just seeing that massive building...These worms walk those corridors daily and feel important and act as if they understand how it all works, you can always hide behind something, stay unnoticed and get paid.

And there are people who think that having a single tyrant/dictator is "inhumane", how about this facility where are tens of thousands(?) people "running Europe", but you can't call anyone out and nobody cares what is going on as long as they get paid and don't have to do anything.

EDIT: Though, after 20 minutes starts more anglo-centric parts...Ignoring what Hitler had done for the economy and praising the guy who came after him, but they did rebuild the country fast
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:48 pm

Sick nigger fuck

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Monologue re hate speech laws and dissolution of the nation state in Europe.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 7:41 am

The retard's argumnt at 16:15, typically eonomics over anything else :

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:35 pm

I talked to this one 50 yo cuck at the gym last year and he thought that we should take all the gay people from Russia (because gays are treated badly) to make our own economy better. Also he thought that immigration is great because we can get good African soccer players and other athletes so we could win world championships in sports.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:35 pm

Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:16 am

Another Rotherham-style gang:

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:57 pm

apaosha wrote:
Another Rotherham-style gang:

Is it a coincidence that almost all of them look like mongrels? Also, almost all are fat, young to middle-aged men. But let's ignore the patterns. I'm sure a young Arab girl is as likely to be involved in those things as a grown male. Well, the women are also involved in the sense that they produce and raise these men and may be permissive or even encouraging of their actions due to shared Islamic ideals.

I've also heard it pointed out by American Renaissance in a video Satyr linked, where they said that statistically speaking blacks, especially ones dressed in ghetto clothing and adopting wannabe gangsta mannerisms commit much more crime on average than other blacks, and whites, so that is why they are also more likely to be bothered by the police, and that is why the police tend to have a hostile attitude towards them.

But such simple pattern recognition is too much for most liberals.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 9:21 pm

Relating to immigration and the recent threat of the EU being abandoned after BREXIT.. I don't recall where, but Lyssa had mentioned that letting in Muslims to Europe may be alright if they can be properly neutered like Christians have been. I agree. However (and this post is not directed at Lyssa specifially), how would that neutering take place?

The biggest bludgeon which killed ethno-nationalist pride (and, with it, European cultural pride) was that having such sentiments may cause another World War, in reference to Hitler. Once Hitler was associated with the term racism (and sexism was given the same connotation), European men could be properly controlled with that trigger word. I would even say that the whole EU project is tolerated because Europe doesn't want another Hitler.

ISIS, it seems, then would be the new Hitler trigger word for Muslims. Comparing eachother to ISIS as a means of social control. Will this actually work? And that explains why ISIS is supported by Western internationalists. But the question is, what can Muslims be shamed for (in their internal circles) by simply referencing non-egalitarian Muslims as being "like ISIS" and is it enough to make integration work? I don't think it will be sufficient enough.

I am implying an intended or unintended genocide of either the Europeans or Immigrants will have to take place in order to make the two groups "cooperate." Building a European Union around some other token event than WW2 may be preferable; at least for those who wish to preserve their European roots.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:50 am

Slaughtz wrote:
Relating to immigration and the recent threat of the EU being abandoned after BREXIT.. I don't recall where, but Lyssa had mentioned that letting in Muslims to Europe may be alright if they can be properly neutered like Christians have been. I agree. However (and this post is not directed at Lyssa specifially), how would that neutering take place?

I dont recall having said something like that; what I do recall is saying Muslims, Jews, and Xts. keep a check on each other, and in that sense, they rid the ecology of each other and bring a balance without any one having the upper hand. From a Machiavellian view, each could be seen as useful to keep the other down.

A Machiavellian approach itself is only good as long as this whole equation is under control, not when it gets out of hand, and it has gotten out of hand.

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Few Finnish guys got stabbed by some African in Vantaa, victim shared the picture of his wounds on social media because the mainstream media was saying that "it was just a little wound", suspect ran into woods so they looking for the suspect with helicopters.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EDIT: Victims were 2 females and one male
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:00 am

The channel has similar discussions for many other EU countries as well. Austria, France, Poland, Ireland, etc.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:57 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:35 pm

This parasite is still here, 26 yo Fahad Firas, Iraq soldier who lied in the face of the prime minister that he is 17 yo, hangs out with 15 girls in the summer.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Dr.Rorschach

Dr.Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 1:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:55 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 6:03 pm

Germany: Migrants Gang-Rape 14yo Girl, Throw Her Out in the Cold - Show Up to Court 'Grinning'
Back to top Go down
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:55 am

Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am

Ursula Haverbeck, war on terror and Arab spring as a precursor to the migrant crisis.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immigration Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next